I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Say “Cheeese!”

Say “Cheeese!”

“Hello David, thank you.” I couldn’t say much more, unaware of our visit’s purpose, I could only follow.

We walked inside and upstairs, David opened one door.

“Nat, that’s your room, feel at home. He said. The twins handed me the bag they’d put my clothes in and walked a couple doors away, where they would be sleeping.

So we would be sleeping there ... What in the hell had they planned? I was thinking that when heard a female voice.

“Hi! So you’re Natalia!” I turned around, a young girl, more or less my age, her face had strong Asiatic traits, she was smiling. “My name’s Nancy, David’s sister.” She continued. For some seconds I felt scrutinized, her eyes roaming over me from head to toes.

“Hello, nice to meet you,” I said back. “Is almost dinner time, so if you wanna come?”

I looked for the twins, they had disappeared so I nodded. “Sure, thank you.”

On the living room, an older couple greets us. Nancy’s folks. Watching them it was obvious that she had got her factions from her mother. I never noticed those in David, maybe different mom, or just genes didn’t work equally on both siblings.

The man, Gregg, as he insisted me to call him was observing me, his wife didn’t seem to have a problem or notice, but again I was the target of a pair of eyes.

We sat down, and then, the twins and David came back, they seemed to know that family since no introductions were done. Only greetings before the meal were served.

Yes, served, a woman served the first dishes and left.

“So, what’s the plan?” Asked Nancy finally, I was also curious about the plans...

“It’s late today, so, I think tomorrow morning we could do the work.” “Yay! I told you Dad, that she would convince you!” I heard David. His father looked around and dismissed the words. “What time? I have to get her ready.” Asked Nancy again. “Uhm ... about 10 AM. That’s of course if she has the paperwork.” Gregg said. “Sure, she has it in her bag, and she’s brought some clothes as you suggested.” That was Samuel.

I realized what was going on, at least partially, David was the boy who suggested me become a model, his father was a magazine photographer or something like that, and my brothers had recruited me for that.

I never liked photos, I put always a weird face, the camera makes me feel uncomfortable, but again. I had no vote. I did what I could. Smile.

“Good, then tomorrow 10 Am, light breakfast for you,” He said, looking at me all the time. I nodded. “Yes, Sir.” “It’s Gregg”, he insisted.

“Did David showed you some of our dad’s works?” Nancy asked. I shook my head. She didn’t seem pleased.

“I wonder how they managed to convince you, I guess that that means that he hadn’t shown either any of his works?”

“Nope.”

“After dinner, I will show you, at least you will know what to expect.” “That would be nice,” I said. yeah, knowing something about what I was going to do would be nice.

The rest of the dinner was normal, their parents asked about school, David said something about my grades that seemed impress them and effectively made me blush.

After dinner we left Gregg and Lyn, Nancy and I went to another part of the house. She told me that we were going to the studio where we would be working next day.

We passed and door and the place looked totally different, like an art gallery or something, the walls had plenty of photos all over.

Women and girls of different ages, most were famous from music or cinema. And they were in different states of undress, from classy gowns to just skin.

I found also some more artistic photos, I stopped in front of one, where a pussy was occupying all the frame.

“Do you like it?” She asked I blushed realizing that I had been there watching that pic for a while. “It’s ... interesting...”

“Yeah! one little secret. This one is our mother, before having us, of course.”

I looked at her amazed. “Really?” I asked. She smiled and nodded. No way to prove it, of course, and mom would deny it, but I saw her face when I asked whose pussy was that.

“After that day I tried to convince dad to take one of mine, I mean, there’s no way you can know whose belongs, and would be exciting have your pussy exposed in some gallery, or just in some art collector’s house.”

I nodded, well the idea was exciting, at least in part. I looked around. “I guess you didn’t get it?”

“She winked. Not from Dad, but we have another artist, and he’s more willing to experiment.”

I nodded, then, understood her words. “No way! David?”

She laughed. “Yes ... He’s going to do her first exposition soon, not that my special photo will take part of it, but he’s good, and he agreed. It’s only art, so why not?” She said totally unconcerned. “And ... how do you know he’s not showing it around?” I asked I would be terrified. With all the things my brothers and I had been doing last week, not a single photo had been taken.

“Oh he does, and I love that because it means that he’s proud of his work. But he knows that telling anyone who that pussy belongs to, would be a death sentence for him. Anyway, he’s not showing his photos to his friends, just other prospect models, competitions or galleries.

“So ... my brothers?” She shrugged. “I’m not certain if they even know he takes model pics, I mean, he takes plenty of photos, architecture, food, landscapes ... Portrait and nude is just another area of his interest.” She said. We walked some more, and at the end, we reached into the studio itself.

Lights, backgrounds and other stuff was there, for a moment I could picture myself there.

Then, we went to her room, and she showed me her photo. Better said, her pussy’s photo. It was like the one I had seen before, but the darker areas were even darker, it was cruder, but interesting as well.

“Hey, I’m sure he would take one of yours.” She joked.

“I don’t know ... I don’t even know what kind of photos we’ll be taking...” “Really? I mean, how did you came here and agreed without knowing?” I shrugged. “I don’t know ... the boys ... my brothers said that it would be fun, and this week we’re playing something ... I don’t know how to explain it.” I began. She raised an eyebrow. “Try?” I shrugged and tried. “This week I’m trying to think less ... I’ve been always worrying too much, so ... this week I’m just letting them make all the decisions.” “You’re leaving a couple of teenager boys to make your decisions?” She said with a grin. “Not only them, our older brother, Nick he’s the final authority.” “Wow ... yours seem an interesting family,” She said, and her fingers moved to my collar. “And that’s to remind you of the situation?” She asked. I wasn’t sure about how much tell her. “That’s part of another game ... but yes ... you could say that.”

“Ok, let’s go and find what clothes you’ve brought ... Uhmm, maybe you haven’t chosen them?” She said, and I only nodded making me blush.

We went into the room I would be sleeping and she opened the bag.

It was lingerie, all the outfits I had got with Martha. That explained exactly the kind of photos we would be making.

“Not a single Pj’s. I can lend you one to sleep. That’s if your Masters allow you to wear it.” She giggled.

I blushed and was about saying that they were not my Masters, but I didn’t. She was checking the clothes with her hands. “This one is cute!” She had with the holding the babydoll on her hands.

We were talking for a while, she told me that she would help me change clothes and with my makeup. Then she left me in my room after letting me know she would wake me up in the morning.

I slept better than I had thought, I mean, being in a different place, knowing that next day I would be modeling for a guy who would take who knows what kind of photos...

That night I went to sleep wearing a shirt and panties, for the first time since our folks left I wasn’t sleeping nude.

“Natalia ... wake up.” It was Nancy, she was wearing a nightgown, and the first sight I had that morning was her breasts through her clothes.

“Shower and breakfast in 20 minutes. Put only this on.” She ordered, leaving there just a bathing robe.

I had my shower, put the robe and went to have breakfast, only Nancy was there, we had breakfast while I tried to get some information about the shooting.

“I’ve picked some of the stuff you bought and we will start with those, then, if you want, dad’s going to make some nudes.

The family joined us, everyone was clothed, while I only had a robe on.

The three boys grinned, and Gregg had a look at me and smiled.

“So, your brothers told me that you’re ok with them watching the shooting?”. He asked on the table.

I nodded. “Yes, S ... Gregg. It’s fine.”

“He smiled. Ok boys, you can stay, but one comment out of place, or you interrupt the work and you’re out.”

The boys agreed to the rules, of course.

After breakfast, Lyn went somewhere, and the rest of us headed into the studio. Gregg and the boys started to get things ready while Nancy took me into the dressing room.

“After seeing your collar I thought you could be part of dad’s last project. He had planned something more “casual” for you, but I told him you’d be ok, and he loved the idea.” She said, making me sit on a chair and working in my make-up.

“What’s the project about?” I asked. “Well, you know, leather, latex and such things, he tends to use more alternative models for that, tattoed and pierced girls. But having someone like you will give the project a whole new dimension.”

I still didn’t know what was the idea but decided to just let things go and do my best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.