I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Who are you, Nat?

Who are you, Nat?

The twins woke me up, I couldn’t believe I had slept more than they did, usually, I was the first one, especially on weekends.

I looked around, the previous day seemed like that kind of weird dream, then I looked down, I was naked, and it was obvious that during the night I had pushed my bedsheets over.

“Nat, breakfast is in 15 minutes, have a shower before.”

Still asleep I nodded and they left, how much time they had been there, with the sleeping nude me? I would never know.

I stood up, took my robe and went to the bathroom, 10 minutes wasn’t that much. I never used to spend much time in the bathroom, but 15 to 20 was normal.

I did just the basics, toilet, shower and teeth, I would do the rest later. Then I went to my room and put a t-shirt, a pair of panties, shorts, and slippers, with that, I made it barely in time.

Nicholas was in the kitchen, he had cooked breakfast for everyone. While we usually ate just some cereal, juice and on a few special occasions, omelets. That morning he had done a whole meal.

“Don’t stay there drooling and set the table Nat!”

I blushed. “Yeah ... Good morning.” “Good morning.” He replied, but his eyes pointed the table I was supposed to set-up for breakfast.

Some minutes later we were eating that fabulous breakfast while I learned about the plans. We would go the cinema for a matinee session, then, spend the rest of the morning at the shopping center.

“Nat, it’s time to remove the dust from your credit card, so grab it before leaving.”

My credit card, yeah ... something I often forgot. My mother wasn’t with me, but she was kind enough to give me a credit card under her name. Maybe it was her way to compensate the fact that she had no time for me. I had never used it. Well, only once, when I really needed a new laptop.

“Yes, Sir!” I said half joking, but the fact was that Nicholas tone didn’t leave any place to argue.

After breakfast, the twins washed the dishes, or better said, put them in the dishwasher while I went to change to get ready. Again.

Nicholas made sure that I wouldn’t have more time than the strictly needed. I put the first things I found and hurried down.

They were waiting for me when I went to the living room, and I felt observed. Nicholas shook his face.

“You’re not planning to go out like that don’t you?”

“Sorry?” I asked confused. I had chosen yoga pants, a t-shirt and my sneakers. Nothing special, I never cared too much about what I was wearing, and I didn’t see why that day woud be different. As a rule, I always put comfort over cuteness.

He sighed. “Come!” He said walking over. I followed him, as well as the twins did, and we stopped in my room.

Nicholas opened my wardrobe and began to check it.

“Take off those ... things, Nat.” He said, facing me just enough to do it.

I blushed, they were right there, the three of them. Yes, I know it’s stupid, but ... last day I was a dog, that day I was Nat, their sister, and he ordered me to take off my clothes as if it was the more normal thing in the world.

“Awww!” I said, feeling a smack on my butt. I turned around and saw Samuel. “Slave thing, it was your idea, remember?” He said teasingly. Well, that was true, I had given them all the authority, I had declined to have voice and vote, and the word slave had been mine.

I took off my t-shirt, and shorts, standing there in my underwear while Nicholas was checking all my clothes.

He picked for me a summery skirt, a blouse, and a pair of pumps that I didn’t remember to have. Once I had put the clothes he had picked and we were heading to the bus stop.

I wasn’t the kind of girls that wear skirts, first, in order to wear those you’ve to be cautious, and I wasn’t.

I loved pants, pants allow you to sit down without caring about how you place your legs, pants let you walk without caring for the wind, pants are cool skirts are cute, but troublesome.

But, I hadn’t a vote and I would wear the clothes they picked for me for the rest of the week.

We stopped at the mall about 20 minutes later, I was wondering which movie we were going to watch when we stopped at a coffee.

We sat and ordered something, Nicholas was with his phone.

“Hey, Nick!” We heard at our back. Nicholas stood up, and I turned to see who was there.

Nicholas stopped in front of a brunette and kissed her, then they walked to us.

“Martha, those are my brothers, Richard and Samuel, and my Sister, Nat.”

“Hello.,” I said. What was she doing there? Was she going with us to the cinema? Was she Nicholas Date?

She was beautiful, well more than that, tall, an angelic face, a long black hair that only made her big black eyes to look even better. Then, her shape, perfect curves. I never liked girls and wasn’t interested in boys, but it was obvious that she was one of her own kind.

She said hi and sat next to Nicholas. The twin’s eyes were stuck on her to the point that I had to kick them under the table so they stopped doing that.

“So Nat, ready to have fun?” She said at some point, her smile was nice and cute, but I didn’t know what she meant. “Sure she is, I’m putting her in your hands,” Nicholas said, confusing me even more. “Yeah! nothing better than some shopping for a Sunday.”

Nicholas plan:

He would go to the cinema with the twins while I would spend the morning shopping with Martha. A new style, and from what I saw, I was being ordered to follow Martha’s orders. I wouldn’t have a vote.

Nicholas paid for the drinks and they left.

“Ready?” Asked Martha. “Ok!” I was a bit shocked, I did never enjoy shopping, but I had no option. I would try to have fun.

She knew the place and seemed happy to share all her knowledge with me. She was talking all the time, favorite brands of clothing, perfumes, shops. I could see she had no filter, what she thought was what you hear.

We walked into a shop, Sundays most of the shops were closed, but at malls things were different.

She went to a counter and I was introduced to the assistant. Martha and the girl knew each other, somehow I wasn’t surprised.

“Ok, let’s look at you,” Martha said, and I felt observed. While I didn’t use to care about my appearance as much as the average girl, feeling them scrutinizing me made me blush and unsure.

“Good, we have great material here. Do you see the same, Martha?” Asked the assistant. Sylvia was her name. Martha nodded.

Both girls disappeared leaving me alone, Martha was back a minute later.

“Come Nat! we can’t do this without you.” She said dragging me.

They both were walking, picking, looking and talking, they asked me a few things, but I’m sure they didn’t listen to my answers. 10 minutes later I was in the changing room with about 12 pieces of clothing to try on.

Tops, shorts, shirts and skirts, most of them shorter than the kind I would have chosen. Sylvia left us and Martha waited outside, each time I finished and showed to her she explained to me how to combine it with other pieces, and asked me to try the next set. Also, each time she gave me more to try on.

18 pieces, that was the final result, she said that those were all must have. I used my credit card and Silvya offered to keep them safe until we left.

I thought that we were over, but not at all. Next were shoes, then, two dresses, and the last part, we went to a lingerie shop.

That was a new world for me, I got mine in a general shop, not that I didn’t have cute underwear, but you couldn’t say that it was lingerie.

Not surprisingly Martha knew someone also there. She was at college, studying stylism, and that, for the ones like me who don’t know. Means helping individuals or companies to create your own style.

Whatever she had been working at the mall for a couple of years, and that was the main reason for her to know almost anyone.

That was even more embarrassing, those were not normal clothes, and I had to try and pose them for Martha and Danielle. They were enthusiastic and clapped hands loud enough to catch some of the customer’s attention.

There I’ve got 5 sets, one sheer body that I was seriously unsure about wearing it, three sets of panties and bra, and a baby doll. Those 5 little things cost the double that all the previous clothes I had got.

Do you know that shops don’t allow you to try underwear before getting it? I didn’t, but they made an exception for Martha.

I must admit, shopping with someone is funny. I learned a lot from Martha, and I began to like her. Last stop was hairdressing again, she said what she wanted for me and I only had to sit down.

While we were there she explained me more about the clothes I had got, one hour later I knew what I should be getting next and my blonde hair had some color highlights.

I had spent about 700$ that morning and I was expecting to get a call from mom anytime. We meet with the boys to have lunch. Martha said she had to go, but I managed to make her stay at least after we had lunch.

We went to an Italian, and I decided to take the risk of paying the bill. Once we had our stomachs full, Martha left us, and Nicholas announced that we would do a bit more shopping.

First, we went to a shop, he said that I needed a better bikini, and they took their time picking a pair of them that on their words looked cute.

Ok, one was, but the other, the bottom was a thong, and the top, well, it covered enough, but not an inch more.

After that, we went back to all the shops and grabbed the bags. I hadn’t realized how much I had got until I saw the pile of bags and boxes. I decided to use the card once again, that time to get a taxi so we could go home without having an accident.

Once there, I had to put everything in my closet and drawers, it wasn’t until 30 minutes later when I dropped myself into the bed.

Resting was not going to be that easy.

“Lucky! come!” I heard Richard calling me.

I was tired, it had been a terrific morning, not bad, but tiring, all I wanted was to rest for a while, but I forced myself to move, took off my clothes and crawled down.

Maybe they were not expecting me to be naked again, because when I appeared they seemed shocked, was a good thing, knowing that I was still capable to shock them.

They were sitting, and I sat in front of them. Nicholas had something on his hands, he told me to go to him and once I was there he showed me a new dog collar.

That one was more of my size, not so thick as the other one, and it was pale pink and had some fake stones on it. He put it on my neck and attached a leash.

He walked around the house for a while, then handed the leash to one of the twins, once all of them had given me a walk they placed the blanket on the floor.

Soon, we were all napping, I woke up and found that someone had covered me with an extra blanket. Nicholas was still sleeping, and the twins were sitting on the floor and playing a video game on the tv.

I had an idea, crawled to them and began to nudge their hands with my nose while whimpering. They loved it and began to ask what I wanted. Inf fact, I didn’t know myself, I was wanted to get some attention I guess. I got it.

They grabbed a tennis ball and began to play with it while I tried to catch it on the air. Of course, I never got it, since I was trying to catch it with my mouth, then, they threw it away and told me to go grab.

We played that for a while, even Nicholas joined us once he woke up. At first, I took the ball and dropped it in front of them, but then, I became more playful and had them try to take it from my mouth while I tried to avoid it pulling from it or just shaking my mouth. I think I even growled, making them laugh even more.

At some point Samuel said that he had to go to the bathroom but I was having fun and didn’t want anyone to leave. When he was about standing up I jumped over and dropped him to the floor, then, I put myself over him and began to lick all his face.

I think he peed his shorts surprised about my reaction. That started a kind of fighting game, plenty of physical contact. Their hands reached places they were not supposed to, and mines did the same. In the end, we were all exhausted but happy.

I was still on the floor, lying on my back and breathing hard while they were doing the same around me. I realized that everything had happened while I was naked, and in fact, I was there, still naked and they were not even watching me.

They went for drinks and poured some water into a bowl for me. I tried drinking not using my hands, but after plenty of licks it was as thirsty as I was before, so I took the bowl and just drank it all.

We had dinner, and again, they made turns to fed me while asking me some tricks, and after some more tv, we were ready to bed.

Of course, they gave me a walk, that time I was leashed while I peed again into the yard.

I can say that I was happily exhausted when I reached the bed.

Next morning the alarm woke me up. I yawned, put myself into my running clothes and went out. That’s when I realized how rough we had been playing last day, my body was aching, but the running went fine.

I walked into the bathroom, took off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

“Nat! I have to go pee, please hurry up!” I heard Richard knocking the door. Usually, I would have ignored him that time, I just said him to come in.

He opened the door, with all the steam and the tube screen I thought he couldn’t see a single thing, at least I couldn’t see him. I heard him peeing and grunting in pleasure. Damn, boys are so expressive sometimes!.

He left before I finished, then wrapped myself in a towel, went to my room and faced my new closet.

At our school we had stopped wearing uniform years ago, for me, that had been only a problem, having to pick clothes day after day wasn’t my thing, but there I was, with new clothes, and my inked hair.

I picked one of the ‘must have” Martha had picked. A sleeveless black top, a denim skirt, and a jacket along with a pair of half heel half pumps that she had granted that school wouldn’t have problems.

My feelings were divided, on one side, I felt sexy, but on the other, the skirt was shorter than anything I had worn at school.

Some girls wore things shorter than mine, so I thought that would be fine. I wasn’t sure about the top, it was sleeveless, as well as the bra I was wearing, and for me, showing my shoulders and stomach was something new.

But, I wanted to change, that was that week’s purpose, and sometimes you have to start from the outside before changing the inside.

I had taken my time getting dressed and when I went down to have breakfast the boys were already there.

They welcomed me with some whistles that made me blush. I smiled, said thank you, and sat down starting to think that maybe that skirt was too short.

I would have to remember to keep my legs crossed.

We took different lines, the twins went to a different school than Nicholas and myself did, they would come to the same the next year. They were used to go on their own, so that was nothing new. Nicholas and I waited for ours.

“You look great Nat but you forgot something.” He said at some point and showed me the pink collar. I looked at him, he nodded, I took the collar and placed it on my neck.” “Perfect!” He said. I blushed again. “Thank you, but, don’t you think is a bit too much?” He shook his head. “Nah! as I said, you’re just perfect.”

I smiled, hugged him and kissed his cheek. I was perfect, a good thought, but when we were getting close to school all my positive feelings left me. What would the people think? Is the princess a slut? Maybe she wants to become something she’s not?

I wanted to go back home and put my usual clothes, but it was too late, it was our stop and we stepped down. I swallowed, and we headed our classes.

Things were not that bad. Yes, I got some attention, here and there some students turned their faces trying to recognize me. But nobody was mean, then during the break, I went to the bathroom.

Usually, not many people talked to me, the few that did it was just to ask something about a lesson or homework, that time one girl that was there looked at me.

“That’s a change!” She said, and for a while, I was unsure if she was talking in a good or a bad sense. Her smile somehow told me that she was being nice.

“Yes, thank you, a friend of my brother helped me.” “Your brother? uhm Nicholas isn’t he? Yeah, he’s one of the coolest guys around here.” “I nodded. “Yes, well, not my brother, not exactly, our folks just joined, you know?” “Better! I would love to have someone like him at home.” She said, and I’m sure she winked. “Y ... yeah, he’s cool...” I added.

She smiled. “You look great, not that you looked bad, but you know ... your style was a bit Ewww, but girl, you look awesome today.” “Thank you, hmm Anna?” “Yep, that’s me! Well, gotta go, see you around!” I nodded and went to do my things.

Interestingly, I exchanged some more curtsy words with some other girls, and that didn’t hurt. Maybe the fact that I had stopped thinking about talking as just a waste of time helped, I smiled and got smiles, more than that it was a normal day, of course until I arrived home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.