Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None - Cover

Half a Motel Room Is Better Than None

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Having the same last name is not the same as being married. Female Murphy meets Male Murphy courtesy of a booking program error. Now, The the two Queen-sized beds are put to the test. At some point, coupling might commence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I stood there in the marble-tiled lobby of the upscale motel chain and looked at the blank face of the apologetic clerk telling me I had to share my reward bonus motel room with some stranger with the same last name.

It would not have been so dire a circumstance except for the fact that the Murphy in question was called Peter and I was a lifelong Mary. I wanted to shout out that this Mary Murphy did not plan to share her private quarters with any Peter regardless of the coincidence of an identical last name. I certainly was not going to sleep with any unknown Peter or Dick that came along even if I was in the midst of a long dry spell and had to resort to my battery-operated device with shameful regularity.

The clerk went into a long spiel about how the booking system had a conflict because of the identical last name and the fact that my fellow room-mate had actually paid the full price of the room and I had simply used my complimentary “rewards” points to claim the room as mine.

I had been a long-time loyal patron of the motel chain because they had these fantastic “always clean” rooms and complimentary goodies in the bathroom that tickled my fancy. In fact, they even had dual condoms behind the soap dish that mystified me the first time I saw them. Of course, I never used them on any of my single-white-female trips for business, but I was quick to tuck them away in my purse like baseball cards to collect for a day when I was on a honeymoon and had need for all I could consume in a wild spree of carnal bliss.

Let me hasten to assure you that this Mary Murphy was no shy little virgin.

I had been fucked good and proper by my sister’s boyfriend Darrin on more than one occasion, but I ask your discretion in not saying that too loudly to anyone else. Darrin was an easy lay because my tease of a sister would let him get a base hit, and allow him to steal second and even, occasionally make it all the way to third. She was a timid cocksucker and any thought of ever letting poor Darrin reach home plate was completely out of the question.

I had seen the frustration on his pathetic face and didn’t hesitate to pull my panties down for his perusal behind the locked door of the small guest bathroom. It was all the motivation required to flood my needy vagina with his long denied release of horny male spunk. I absolutely adored the shit-eating grin on his handsome face that made my pulse beat a whole lot faster. In fact, he was quite the gentleman by leaving it inside me a lot longer than necessary.

On the other hand, Darrin was a complete prick when it came to cheating on my sister.

I had to call it quits with him, when he started spanking my ass cheeks to a bright shade of red, and telling me that real girls shared their ass holes with guys, if they were really submissive and had true loving feelings for their relationship.

I felt that my selfish sister and Darrin deserved each other and I decided to purchase an upgrade model of a ten inch molded penis device in midnight black to take care of my desire for sex. I was fairly liberal in my attitude about racial relations, but my feelings about “going black” were limited to the faux variety and I would be extremely embarrassed about actually wrapping my long white legs around a black man no matter how handsome or well-endowed. Besides, I was not the typical “white pussy” type that young black men seemed to be attracted to and I tended to treat all men with a certain degree of distain that usually turned them off before they really got to know how passionate I could really be when the lights were turned down real low.

The other Murphy turned up in the lobby as I was signing the register and he was equally as astonished at the requirement to share the last remaining room with a complete stranger of the other sex...

We both inquired about an alternate location of the motel chain only a kilometer away and closer to the beach.

Unfortunately, there was a golf tournament in progress and all the rooms at that location and in all the motels in a ten kilometer wide radius were all booked up. We had no choice but to share the room or one of us would have to sleep in the lobby until the next morning. I didn’t think my almost sheer sports bra that did nothing to hide my well-defined nipples or my white lace thong would be appropriate for nocturnal use on the lobby sofa. It was what I preferred to sleep in except for those times I slipped under the sheets totally “au natural”.

The ride up in the elevator to the fifth floor was sheer torture.

I had no idea what to say to Mister Peter Murphy and I could tell he was completely out of synch with the situation.

I sensed he was a very private person and was already embarrassed at the thought of sleeping in a room with a complete stranger of the opposite sex. I think if we had met in the bar and had a couple of drinks and proceeded along the same path it would have been a “what will be, will be” situation and we could fuck like rabbits and think nothing about it.

This was a different situation with us thrown together unexpectedly and I frantically searched his fingers looking for tell-tale traces of a wedding ring.

I had an insane need to know more about him, but was afraid to ask a single leading question for fear he would think I was interested in him physically and actually harbored a secret ambition to get laid as soon as the “do not disturb” sign was put on the door.

He was in and out of the bathroom like a jackrabbit on speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.