Junk Yard Sally - Cover

Junk Yard Sally

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life growing up in a Junk Yard is not easy but Sally knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

The sound of the two Dobermans snoring just inside the triple locked gate of the junk yard brought a smile to Sally Heartland’s face as big and wide as the sun peeking up from under the battered bridge over the polluted river that split the city into two separate worlds.

She was mortally afraid of Ripper and Brutus, the pair of guard dogs that protected the premises of the juiciest junk yard down by the waterfront. The fact that they were sleeping peacefully meant they had taken the bait of the sleeping pill-laced steaks she had thrown over the barbed wire a scant two hours ago.

The approaching dawn and their incapacitated sprawl was all the motivation she needed to slide under the poorly built fence and make a dash to the shed that sheltered the discarded building materials from the weathering effects of the rainy season and the glare of the mid-day sun.

That shed was the Holy Grail of her list of needed supplies for her hideout shelter in case of some disaster that threatened her survival in the harsh world of post Asian Flu pandemic that had cut the population levels to less than fifty percent of their previous height.

She had managed to graduate from Central High School just before the third and final wave hit the United States and she had avoided contact with humankind ever since in an effort to eliminate any chance of becoming infected with the mortal disease that ran full course in less than a single day.

Her footprints barely raised dust as she scampered to the oversized shed.

She threw boxes of nails and screws into her backpack and tucked the bracing slats over her shoulder for the journey back to her hideout behind the rock quarry near the river’s edge.

A couple of Hispanic border jumpers had chased her the day before.

She had eluded them easily because she was at a peak of fitness and only eighteen years old. Sally had practically no fat cells anywhere on her body except for a few hiding out on her nicely curved bottom and some randomly stored in her chest right behind her dark purple tinged nipples. Since she kept her hair real short, it was almost impossible to tell her gender. To be absolutely certain, one had to insert a hand under her jeans and check out the area between her legs real careful to make an informed determination of her sex.

Sally was determined not to be caught by the two older illegals because she had seen what they had done to the female postal carrier up behind Anderson’s market the previous weekend. The sight of that poor woman’s pale white cheeks sticking up high and being pounded in turn by the two lewd transients convinced her that she didn’t want to fall into their hands anytime soon. She wanted to run down and help the older woman recover at least some portion of her feminine dignity. In a way, she was glad that Mister Anderson ran out the back door of the store and helped pull her inside where she could recover at her leisure.

Besides, it was better that she stayed out of sight and out of mind because that was the real route to survival in the harsh new world.

Sally Heartland had lost both her parents to a bad traffic accident in her senior year of high school. Most of the students never knew that fact because she was not the sort of person that broadcast her personal life over the internet or even in casual conversation in the lunch room.

She tended to eat alone and almost never approached another student to discuss anything other than assignments or homework. The most distinctive feature of her physically was the colorful nails that she constantly repainted with creative designs that changed with the highlights of the calendar year. She did the same with her toenails but kept them out of sight because they might prompt sexual innuendo.

Her best friend was the janitor and she was on better terms with the lunchroom lady than any of the other students or any of her teachers. Her teachers would be hard-pressed to describe her features because of how well she managed to blend into the background and leave no room for memorable traits. Her gym teacher was more than satisfied with her performance on the ropes and out on the field when it came to monitoring her stamina and speed.

One wannabe jock called Harold bragged that he had nailed her under the bleachers and had even sampled the tightness of her tiny heart-shaped ass. None of the other students believed poor Harold because he was one of those weird characters that claimed sexual successes with girls so virginal that they had no suspicion what a boy thought of when they were looking intently at their plump little ass.

Her math teacher Mrs. Lebowski admitted to the school counselor that she had actually kissed eighteen year old Sally just before graduation right on her cherry red lips in a way that signaled her need to cuddle closer than considered appropriate. The counselor was a fit and muscular female with some hair on her upper lip and she felt compelled to put Mrs. Lebowski over her knees for a spirited spanking as punishment for poor judgement. The math teacher related that the confused Sally had blushed and seemed flustered at the time but she never said a word about it to any of the other school authorities.

Sally allowed the older woman to take disgusting liberties with her private parts behind closed doors and Mrs. Lebowski felt somewhat guilty about her taking advantage of the fact the girl was prone to submissive behavior and never expressed any displeasure at being used in such a disgraceful manner. Despite her behavior, the math teacher felt that the student was of a heterosexual inclination because of the way she looked more at the dirty pictures of male models rather than the revealing photos of the female porn stars in her collection. That was usually a sure-fire way of determining sexual orientation with the least embarrassment about questions and answers.

In order to test her theory that young Sally was the sort of girl that was more addicted to dick than carpet munching, the enterprising math teacher arranged for her to be quite alone for a full period in the math lab. The football jock only knew that he was supposed to give poor Sally a full “around the world” experience and he accomplished that with great glee because she was wet and ready in all openings for his up close and personal attentions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.