1 April 2008 - Cover

1 April 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan, Wendy, and Karen receive the news they've been waiting to hear.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Before driving home, the happy trio stopped at Wendy’s parent’s home. Wendy walked through the front door to the anticipatory welcome of Brian and Barbra. “So, what’s the news?” Barbra asked.

“I’m pregnant! I’m going to have our twins!” She shouted.

Brian and Barbra were ecstatic, hugging and kissing their daughter and offering congratulations to Dan and Karen. Wendy recited Dr. Dunn’s interest in her pregnancy, saying she’s likely making medical history. Karen mentioned Wendy is due near the 25th of November.

Brian offered to treat everyone out to dinner, but they had to decline because of their scheduled appointment with Doctor Mackenzie.


Despite the cold day outside, Wendy and Karen sat in the backseat topless while Dan drove them to Belleville. He drove cautiously, stealing glances in the rear-view mirror as his two wives kissed and fondled each other’s tits.

“I’m hesitant to touch your pussy. I don’t want to cause you any problems,” Karen mentioned.

“One problem you’ll be causing me is if you don’t touch me! I love you, Karen, and I need you and Dan.”

Wendy reassured Karen, guiding her fingers into her yearning pussy. She moaned softly as her digits gently fucked her.


Dan, Wendy, and Karen entered Doctor Carla Mackenzie’s outer room, noticing it was empty and the door to her office open. Karen went to the entrance and saw Carla at her desk, making notes in a folder.

“Hi Carla, we’re back from our meeting with Janet.”

Carla stood from her large desk, already wearing her beige blouse, open low, and short hemmed skirt. She walked to her as Dan and Wendy, hand in hand, entered the room.

“So...?” She asked.

“We’re pregnant with twins!” Wendy cried loudly.

She hugged and kissed them, saving Karen for last. “How does this make you feel?” She asked, accepting Karen’s breast caress.

“I’m on top of the world with happiness!”

“At least you and Wendy are starting off with the same emotions. Remember what I mentioned before? This will also be your pregnancy. When are you due, Wendy?” She asked, looking at her.

“Around the 25th of November,” she beamed.

“One symptom I have already is that my hormones are going nuts and I’m constantly horny,” Wendy admitted.

“Can you make me constantly horny like Wendy?” Karen asked Carla.

“As if you need anything to make you constantly horny. You’re a walking, talking climax waiting to happen,” Dan joked, and they laughed.

“You know me so well!” She replied, going to Dan. She took him in her arms, her mouth devouring his tongue, and guided his hand inside her low-cut top.

“What would you like us to talk about today?” Wendy asked Carla.

“Sex, sex, and more sex!” She joked. “However, not discussing but doing! Our session today involves more hands-on therapy!”

Carla proceeded to unfasten her blouse and take it off to reveal her full breasts, supported by her cupless bra. “The doctor is in, and I want Dan in the doctor,” she joked, approaching him.


Dan’s eyes took in her sensual beauty, and she accepted his embrace. While they shared several kisses, Wendy and Karen made him naked. They knelt and began sucking his cock to life. Carla joined them, and he enjoyed three mouths making his cock rock solid.

Karen and Wendy removed their clothes, and Carla, lying on the couch, took turns priming her pussy for Dan to fuck. Dan enjoyed licking her soaking wet pussy after Wendy’s talented mouth had made her cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.