My Spanking Fetish - Cover

My Spanking Fetish

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2: The Next Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Week - A woman describes how her spanking fetish developed over time. The story begins when she is a teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

While I sat in my classes on Monday, I’ll I could think about was Greg spanking me and touching me. My little pussy was getting so wet. I tried rubbing my legs together and finding the right position on the chair to put some pressure on my clit. I wanted to just grind my hips into that little bump on the front of the chair, but I settled for slowly rocking.

Looking back, I’m not sure which excited me more, the thought of another spanking or of being touched. Maybe I was also aroused by the thought of sucking his cock. Regardless of what was fueling my fantasies that day at school, I wasn’t prepared for my after school reception. Greg met Carrie and I at the door.

Looking directly at me, he began, “Undress now!”

I reached to close the front door behind me.

“I said, NOW!”

“But people might see me.”

“Maybe they will. The longer you stand here with the door open, the more likely someone stops to look.”

Defeated, I undressed as quickly as I could. I left my clothes in a pile on the floor.

“You are such a slob. A good girl would know to fold her clothes neatly. Perhaps a little spanking will help remind you for next time. Bend over and grab your knees.”

The front door was still open. Anyone going past might notice. The neighbors might see. But I had no choice. I bent my knees, leaned over and placed my hands on them, sticking my butt out towards the street ready for Greg to spank it.

Greg made me wait in this position while Carrie retrieved a wooden spoon from the kitchen. It seemed like it took longer than necessary. I kept wondering who would pass by the door and see my bare bottom. It could be one of my classmates.

Carrie returned with the spoon. Greg took his time applying the whacks to my bottom. Each one stung. I could feel my bottom turning red. The whole time, I was more concerned that someone might see. I heard voices approaching. There were several boys talking. Soon the would be able to see me.

“Greg.” I heard them call out. Their footsteps grew louder, and closer.

“What’s with the little girl?”

“She came over to learn how to suck cock. Anyone interested in helping her learn?”

As his friends walked in, I recognized them as other members of the football team. Six boys from school. Six older, hot boys had seen my butt getting spanked. Six boys would demand that I suck their cocks.

Greg whacked me 3 more times with the spoon before he closed the front door.

“Follow me to the family room.”

I followed Greg and his six friends into the family room. All of the boys were staring at my body.

“She looks a lot younger than your sister.”

“I’ve never seen a girl with no titties and such little hair.”

“Could we make her look even younger? If her hair was in two braids, like my little sister, that would be hot.”

The boys all agreed that making me look younger was a good idea. Carrie washed off the makeup I was wearing and braided my hair into pigtails. I couldn’t see myself, but I bet I looked like an elementary school girl.

“You took a long time to thank me for your earlier spanking. Maybe you need a spanking while you thank me.” Turning to his friends, he added “Any volunteers?

Greg sat on a chair. I bent over to suck him, while I stuck my butt out to be spanked. Rick was the first to spank me. He was a big, muscular guy but he wasn’t spanking my that hard. I enjoyed the feel of his large hand against my butt.

I placed Greg’s dick in my mouth and rubbed his shaft, just like I had seen Carrie do the last time. I could feel his cock grow even larger in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started pumping it up and down on his cock. This time he came quickly in my mouth. It surprised me, and I coughed most of it out, instead of swallowing.

“It’s time to thank Rick. While you suck his cock, Brian will spank you for not swallowing my cum.”

Greg told Rick to lay down on the floor. I knelt across his legs, leaned forward and started sucking him. I hadn’t considered how exposed my pussy was in this position. My legs were spread fairly wide to straddle Rick’s large legs. I was expecting a hard slap on my butt, instead the first thing that I felt were fingers touching my cunt. I nearly exploded. I longed for him to touch that special spot, but all he wanted to do was get his fingers near my hole. It felt great, but oh so frustrating. Every little bit he would give me a soft swat, but each time his hand returned to my cunt. Even if he wasn’t touching the right spot, my pussy was getting plenty wet.

Rick didn’t last nearly long enough for me to enjoy Brian’s touch. I was better prepared for the spray of cum, and didn’t let a single drop escape my mouth.

“It looks like this little slut might learn how to suck cock after all.”

Greg didn’t ask for anyone else to spank me, so it looked like I would escape any more punishment that afternoon.

“Can we play with her tiny titties?”

“Of course. But I wouldn’t call them titties. They aren’t big enough to be titties. Maybe a little attention will help those bumps grows.”

The boys weren’t gentle. They enjoyed squeezing my little bumps as hard as they could and pinching my nipples. My nipples were already too big for my barely existent boobs, but all the pinching, pulling and flicking was making my nipples grow even bigger.

None of the boys lasted long in my mouth. It seemed like it was over before it started. I wasn’t sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. I didn’t like being forced to suck all their cocks. I didn’t like being teased and my nipples were sore from all the rough treatment. But there was a little part of me that liked the attention of these older boys.

“I want you to look as young as you can all day at school tomorrow. When you arrive at my house tomorrow, you better look younger than you do right now. If you don’t, I will spank you with the belt right in the doorway. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head.

“I want to hear you say it!”

“I understand.”

I didn’t have that many clothes, and I hadn’t grown much in the last few years, so I still had plenty of younger girl clothes in my closet and dresser drawers. I thought hard about what would please him. Plain white cotton panties were fine. But in the back of my drawer, I had some Dora the Explorer underwear that I had worn in 1st grade. It was tight, but it would still fit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.