My Spanking Fetish - Cover

My Spanking Fetish

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman describes how her spanking fetish developed over time. The story begins when she is a teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Recently, I admitted to myself that I like being spanked. I’m still trying to work up the nerve to tell my husband. I’m not sure how he would respond. I was attracted to him, at least in part, because of his kindness. I’m not sure how I would tell him that bending me over his knee and spanking my butt would make my pussy soaked.

My fascination, dare I say my obsession, with spanking dates back nearly a decade. Mom spanked me now and then when I was little, but that had stopped well before I became a teenager. The spankings that stand out to me started when I was in Junior High.

My best friend had an older brother. I’m not sure what prompted him to start, maybe it was just his hormones, but he started spanking me around the time he turned 16. I can’t recall the when or why of the first time he spanked me. What does stand out is that he spanked my bare bottom.

I had recently turned 14. In hindsight, it might not have been a smart idea to tell my best friend that I had a huge crush on her older brother. He probably didn’t know that I existed until she said something to him.

Even as an adult, I don’t have the voluptuous figure that I wish I did. I’m too short, too skinny, and, without question, too flat. But I’m downright curvy compared to how I looked at 14. I was the last girl in my class to start developing, a true “late bloomer”. Plenty of girls who were still in elementary school had far larger boobs than I did. That is why I am certain Greg had no idea who I was until his sister, my supposed friend, told him about my crush.

I had gone to Carrie’s house after school. Both of her parents worked, so we could hang out without getting hassled about doing our homework. We were sitting in the living room, watching MTV and talking about boys when Greg came inside after wrestling practice.

He eyed his sister and I in a way that made me a little uncomfortable. His eyes were smiling, but his mouth had a different expression. The next thing I remember about the afternoon is that I was bent over the arm of the sofa with my face nearly touching the floor. His strong hands were pulling down my jeans and panties. I was mortified, no boy had ever seen my naked body before. I hated how young I looked and certainly didn’t want Greg seeing my body.

His hand slapped down on my bare ass. The cracking sound that I heard said that he slapped me hard. But the only thing I remember feeling was an electric shock shooting through my body, connected to his hand. I couldn’t decide if the shock felt good or bad. It seems like it may have been both at the same time.

He swatted me a few times, it was probably around 10. But I will never be able to be certain. With each new slap the electric surge just built. Just as suddenly, it stopped. Greg rolled me over and spread my legs.

I knew from gym class that all of the other girls had far more hair down there than I did. I barely had any hair. The hair that I did have with thin and blonde, making it barely noticeable.

“How old is your friend, sis?”

“Same age as me.”

“No way. She looks closer to being 10.”

I know now that he was probably exaggerating just to humiliate me.

“Let’s see if she has any titties yet.”

He didn’t wait for me to move, he pulled up my shirt revealing the flattest pair of tits any 14 year old had ever had. The only reason my Mom let me buy a bra was because I did have really big nipples. I thought that there were much bigger than any of the girls in gym class.

“Look at these cute little nipples”

He began rubbing, squeezing and pinching my sensitive nipples. I knew that I shouldn’t let him do this, but it felt so good. Without thinking, my hand automatically reach for my cunny and I started rubbing that “special spot” that I would later learn was my clit. Greg noticed right away.

“Don’t worry. I plan on giving your little pussy plenty of attention too.”

He was clumsy and rough, focused on getting a finger inside me instead of giving me any pleasure. I should have felt violated. Instead I was immersed in the thought that an older boy, a boy that I had a crush on, was touching my private places. Maybe if he was touching me there, he could like me back. My first spanking was over too soon.

I talked to Carrie about it later.

“I can’t believe that Greg spanked me.”

“I’m only a little bit surprised.”

“Only a little?”

“He started spanking me a little over a year ago. He’s been spanking me more and more often. I was a little surprised that he would spank one of my friends.”

Despite my protest, I started going to Carrie’s house even more often after school. Soon I was going there every day. It was almost a month later when Greg gave me my second spanking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.