Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

After I was satisfied with my work on Berry, I had Cherry lay face down on the carpeted living room floor and I proceeded to hogtie her. Harshly. She was bowed backwards with her arms tied to her legs as much as I could force her to flex, which, by the way, was quite a substantial flex. I couldn’t have attained that position, much less maintained it comfortably. Cherry seemed to be in no immediate distress though. She’s very flexible for her age. To be fair, she’s very flexible, period.

I didn’t want to gag either girl so I had to put up with a few smart-ass comments from both of them. They seemed to be having a competition between them to prove that their bindings were stricter than the other’s. Okay, I wasn’t putting up with their comments - I was enjoying them. I also wanted answers to why they hadn’t completed their list and where they’d acquired the food that their trash had been evidence of. Picking Cherry up by her bonds much like one would pick up a heavy suitcase, I moved her to the kitchen floor near Berry. Cherry let me know that moving her like that was not in the least comfortable to her and neither was the cold floor I dropped her back onto. I ignored her and instead, began my interrogation.

“Let’s begin with breakfast, sluts.” I picked up the spatula and moved around Berry to get a good angle. “It doesn’t appear that either of you had much interest in eating what was offered so you took it upon yourselves to remedy that in my absence. What did you have instead, Berry?” I asked amicably enough.

“Uncle Benny’s, Sir, just like you told us!” She insisted. Uncle Benny’s was a knockoff of the popular oatmeal purchased from regular supermarkets. That mixed with water from the faucet was what they were supposed to eat.

“You expect me to believe that you ate it off your bathroom pan, took your shits then put the pan back exactly where it was last night after you two used it?” The girls had a pan about eighteen inches long, twelve inches wide and had sides about an inch tall that they used for both eating breakfast off and taking their shits. It was cleaned thoroughly after each use. I called it their bathroom pan. “As someone recently said, I was born at night but it wasn’t last night. Try again,” I said, punctuated by several sharp slaps on berry’s thighs with the spatula.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

“Yeow! Fuck! Damn!” Berry replied. “Okay, okay! We kinda forgot about our yummy oatmeal this morning, Master!” Berry desperately admitted. “We figured you’d left a five dollar bill for us in the pocket of your dirty jeans on purpose, so I popped down to the gas station and picked a little something up!”

I never intentionally left money in my clothing. I was absolutely positive I hadn’t left money in any of the clothes I’d recently worn so I still didn’t believe her. I attacked her other thigh with the spatula.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

“Shiiiiiiiittt,” Berry howled, tapping the back of her head on the floor. “Please no more! It was another pair of jeans from the back of your drawer! It was crumpled up real tiny and looked like it had already been through the wash, sir!” Berry admitted frantically.

Well, that I could at least begin to believe. Very occasionally I’d jamb change into a pocket when I couldn’t put it away in my wallet. Maybe I’d missed it when I checked my pockets before doing laundry. So that explained the breakfast they did eat. It didn’t explain why they didn’t eat what I’d ordered.

“And why did you really not eat the oatmeal, Cherry?” I asked, turning my attention to Berry’s mom.

“Like donuts, Master. Like donuts to a fat girl,” she replied calmly. “You left us unsupervised and, well, what does a fat girl do when she comes across money to buy junk food? Even though I’m not fat on the outside, my fat is something you don’t see - it’s bitching, being lazy, selfish, cruel, manipulative, and a general pain in the ass, Sir,” Cherry explained -looking at me as if she was surprised I didn’t understand.

“Well, I see a little fat on the outside!” Berry added. I could see she wanted to pat her mother’s ass and make it jiggle.

“The thing is,” Cherry glared at her daughter and ignored the snide remark before continuing, “If you tell a fat girl to just stop eating and lose weight, she may go on a diet and stop for a while. If its just how she is, then she can’t stop herself on her own though,”

“Yeah, you heard of big-boned? my mom is big-bitched,” Berry chuckled.

“We need you because you are my diet coach, Master.” Cherry ignored her daughter again but didn’t disagree. “You need to slap the jelly donuts out of our hands before we are tempted to take a bite and not leave us in situations where you know we are going to chow down - its just a different kind of diet - one that removes all the female shortcomings we have had so far,” she finished.

“You’re. Not. GETTING. Donuts. From. Me.” I agreed, taking aim at the exposed soles of her feet with the spatula and punctuating each word with a healthy slap. Cherry took them in stride, unlike her daughter had.

“We did it because we could. It’s not our fault,” Cherry added in the same calm tone. I started to think she felt like she had to have the last word, despite the consequences.

I realized a few taps on the soles of her feet with the spatula wasn’t giving her nearly the same incentive as the spatula was to Berry. I considered rolling Cherry onto her side so I could slap her pussy with it instead. THAT had proven to be something she’d taken notice of over the last few days, however she had at least answered my question truthfully as far as I could tell.

“Of course it’s your fault. It’s not MY fault you are the way you are. That’s what you’re supposed to be learning. What about the rest of the list?” Are you going to tell me you conscientiously worked through the list before it was time to go to Rajneesh’s house?” I asked, returning to Berry.

She saw my intention and probably figured it was easier to be truthful than put up with the spatula first. “Once we had regular food to eat, the other stuff seemed less important, so ... JESUS!” Berry interrupted herself when she felt the spatula making contact with her calf.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP followed by SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP on the other calf. Berry expressed her dislike of the spatula with a litany of cuss words that impressed me.

I paused in my slapping to remind Berry and Cherry that none of my slaps counted as correction because neither of them had bothered counting or asking for another, per the rules I’d established right from the beginning. That brought forth a whole new set of expletives from Berry, this time directed towards her mom. Berry was having a hard time taking responsibility for her own actions, it seemed.

“I’m guessing you took your shits in the bathroom this morning too, then, since you never used your bathroom pan? I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you sluts since you are completely unable to work unsupervised. Berry, are you okay?” I asked, abruptly changing the subject. “You look really thirsty all of a sudden,” I said with obviously fake concern in my voice, the question still catching the teen off guard.

“Um, no sir?” She replied turning the statement into a question.

“Yes, definitely dehydrated,” I assured her as I walked over to the trash can and picked up the Big Gulp cup. Thirty six ounces. Not the biggest cup I’d seen although it’d do. I filled it with water from the tap and popped the lid back on.

“Challenge time Berry, before we go any further. Don’t say I don’t look after you.” I said to Berry with a smile. “Think you can drink while in that position?”

“Um, I guess,” Berry replied somewhat noncommittally. “I mean I aint never tried to take a drink with my pussy practically in my own face before, Sir,” Berry said with a pout.

“Good!” I exclaimed. “Then for this challenge, you’re going to empty this cup in less than thirty seconds. For each second over the thirty, I’m going to pop you one with the spatula. I hope you’re as thirsty as you look!”

I knew from experience that Berry liked a challenge. Even though she probably wasn’t thirsty at all, she nevertheless emptied the cup in twenty nine seconds by my watch. When I refilled the cup and repeated the challenge, Berry only got three fourths of the way through before complaining that if she drank any more, she’d puke.

I paused the challenge, looked at what was left in the cup and did some calculations out loud. “Thirty seconds for a whole cup, so fifteen for half and conservatively eight for a fourth. You get to choose whether you’re going to get eight slaps of the spatula on your pussy or as many slaps on your thighs as it takes for you to finish the last quarter cup in more than eight seconds. You have five seconds to decide! Go!” I said as I began humming the Jeopardy tune out loud.

“I’ll drink it, Master!” Berry blurted after a few moments. She obviously had no idea how long five seconds was.

I put the straw back to her lips and she took a long slurp, completely finishing the drink in record time, then burped loudly before groaning. She didn’t puke however. Sixty four ounces of tepid tap water from this apartment building was a truly impressive feat.

“There, you look much healthier already, Berry! Now I need you to stay like that for a little while. I have to go and see Rajneesh. Cherry, I’ll leave you to keep your daughter company, however I think it’s time to put your hair ties to use, okay?” I asked in as patronizing a tone as I could manage.

“How long are you going to be gone, Master?” Cherry asked. This is getting a little uncomfortable already.”

“Good, slut. It’s not SUPPOSED to be comfortable!” I growled, my attitude changing immediately.

I returned to Cherry’s side and picked her up again as I had before, although this time I moved her so that her head was between Berry’s legs, her mouth less than an inch from Berry’s spread pussy even though she’d tilted her head back as far as she could in order to keep her mouth away from Berry.

Maybe she knew or maybe it hadn’t occurred to her, however the hooks in the ceiling were right above where I’d placed her. It took maybe a minute to attach a rope between her and the hooks, supporting a good portion of her weight. That would ensure she could breathe comfortably even if the rest of her was quite uncomfortable. It also made it impossible for her to roll on her side and escape Berry’s pussy. I also knew holding her head away from her daughter’s pussy for any period of time would be strenuous. That was the point. Lastly, I used the junction where Cherry’s arms were attached to her legs as a fulcrum for the plumber’s line so that when I attached the loose ends from each girl’s hair to the other girl, Berry’s chin was uncomfortably bent forward. To relieve that pressure, Berry could lift her head however the action would pull Cherry’s mouth tightly into contact with Berry’s cunt. Left to themselves, Cherry would have her lips mashed into her own daughter’s pussy within minutes at the most.

“I have one more requirement, girls. Berry, if you need to pee, let your mother know. If I come back and there’s a puddle on the floor, you’ll be licking it up. Cherry, guess what?” I taunted the woman.

“Don’t let Berry pee, Master?” Cherry asked hopefully.

“Good idea, slut. Either way, you’d better not let the floor get wet or I’ll take it out on your cunt lips with this spatula. Then you can help Berry lick up the drops. Clear?”

They were clear although not pleased with me and they carefully let me know as much. I wanted to try out a gizmo I’d purchased that very morning and figured now was as good a time as any. Before I left my apartment, I unwrapped it and plugged it into my laptop. It was a Wi-Fi card so I didn’t have to use my phone as a mobile hotspot any more. It also allowed me to tap into my laptop’s camera with my phone, which took only moments. I set the laptop down next to the girls, ensuring the lens was pointed at Berry’s pussy. Cherry had already opened her mouth wide to relieve the strain on her jaw. As soon as I left the apartment I sat on my chair outside and lit up, studying my phone.

“Dammit mom, why’d you let me go to the gas station to get breakfast?” Berry demanded of her mom over my smartphone’s speaker.

“Why’d you let ME snoop through Master’s clothes?” Cherry shot back.

“You know I’m not gonna be able to hold my head like this for long, mom,” Berry said accusingly.

“You’d damned well better unless you want your mother’s tongue in your snatch!” Cherry returned the warning.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Berry almost whined.

“It’s all your fault anyway!” Cherry accused her daughter.

“MY fault? YOU’RE the one that talked me into this shit in the first place! We could be sitting watching Spanish HBO if it wasn’t for you and your stupid ideas.”

“We’d be sitting in a tent in the woods with the other homeless people watching grass grow and trying to keep ourselves from being raped, is what we’d be doing, if it wasn’t for Master’s help,” Cherry corrected Berry.

“Well at least I don’t have to fuck them to earn my apologies. And stop calling him Master when he’s not even fucking here!” Berry countered.

A few minutes later as I was about to put out my cigarette, I heard, “Oh God, Oh God!” from the phone’s speaker. “I can’t hold it, mom! Shit!”

I watched as Berry jerked her head back, obviously concentrating on not peeing, which pulled her mom’s mouth squarely into contact with her pussy. I’d made them do a few things somewhat like this before, however nothing as intimate as putting the activity into their own hands as it were. Berry was pulling her mom’s mouth onto her pussy and Cherry was at the point where she couldn’t keep her head bent back any longer anyway. As a result, Cherry well and truly had her face buried in her own daughter’s pussy and her daughter had already warned her she was not going to be able to hold her bladder much longer. I could only begin to imagine the number of levels this humiliation was effecting them on.

I could hear the strain in Berry’s voice when she said to her mom, “God I can feel your breath. Stop breathing or something! This is hard enough as it is without you ‘hhhheeeellllpppping’, mom,” Berry groaned.

I lit up another cigarette, not really in a hurry to go find Rajneesh. I found it very entertaining watching the two on my cellphone. Cherry had tasted worse than piss in the last few days although never from her own daughter. I was having a quiet bet with myself and I was laying ten to one odds against Berry being able to hold it. Just then, Rajneesh passed by. I wouldn’t have noticed him if he hadn’t tried to shoo the Hollerer off the property as he usually did.

“Hi Raj,” I called to him once he was done berating the Hollerer. We’d become kind of friendly and he didn’t seem to mind me shortening his name.

“Hello Mr. Kiwi! How are you to be doing this lovely day?” He asked.

“It’s just Kiwi, please. And I’m doing fine, although I did have to have a chat with your lovely wife a little while ago.”

“I am knowing this already, Kiwi. I have just spoken with her wia the telephone. She seems very excited to have your ladies back to the house again soon,” he added, sounding a little surprised.

“She’s been given the go ahead to treat them how they need to be treated. The gloves are off, so to speak,” I assured him.

“Are you thinking this is going to be acceptable? I know my wife. Anjali can be ... hard to please sometimes,” he admitted.

“If anyone knows what my girls need, it’s you, Raj,” I joked, while being serious at the same time.

“Not the Miss Berry too, I hope!” Raj said, sounding more disappointed than concerned.

“No, not like that for Berry,” I assured him.

“I wanted to talk to you for a minute if I may though. Do you have a minute?” I asked.

“If it is about not paying the rent we agreed upon then my apologies, but no,” he grinned to show he was joking. Sort of. Still, he came closer so that when we talked, the whole complex didn’t hear our conversation.

“I was just wondering about Anjali,” I began. “I gave her carte blanche to discipline my girls as part of their ‘job description’. Is that going to be a problem for you? I realized afterwards that you might not be comfortable allowing your wife to discipline the help. I understand that Eastern culture puts the male solidly in charge of their families so I should have discussed it with you first.”

“We are Americans now, Kiwi. Anjali is not what you call the wallflower. A happy wife leads to a happy home. If she has been agreeing with your request, then far be it for me to intercede.”

I had worried about that. While I could see that Anjali really ran their family, Raj certainly had an ego as well and I did not want to be the guy that created discord, especially since it’d be easy for either of them to change their minds about our arrangement. I was also interested in future business dealings with Raj and I had no intention of causing bad feelings between us, so his casual acceptance of my suggestion to Anjali took a load off my mind.

We chatted for a few more minutes while I finished my second smoke then Raj went on his way. I’d even offered to show him how the girls were and I was surprised he declined the opportunity to gaze down on my two naked and bound beauties. I guess some motel business even trumped personal gratification because Raj had DEFINITELY enjoyed his most recent encounter with Cherry. I just found it hard to believe he’d decline to see her daughter naked too.

I’d left Cherry and Berry tied together with Berry needing to pee, for twenty two minutes according to the screen on my smartphone – I was recording everything for later review if I wanted. It was definitely time to check on them in person.

They needed to know that they were about to be punished specifically for disobeying my written orders. I’ve never just picked up the spatula and began walloping Cherry for no reason even if I haven’t said that before. I’m not really a sadist – I don’t get my rocks off hurting women – even though I enjoy facets of it. There’s a certain pleasure to be had in watching white skin turn pink under a paddle and listening to moans, squeaks and cries for mercy; although Cherry certainly didn’t really do much of the last.

She was already a different girl than she had been before the first time I’d disciplined her. It’s difficult to explain – she’d taken my first spanking with a coarseness of attitude that was completely gone now. Like she’d challenged me to physically touch her as if I would be eminently sorry that I had. NOW when I spanked her she gracefully accepted my decision to spank her and had even kind of welcomed the most recent paddling she’d received. The acceptance and almost-enthusiasm for being taken down a peg or two seemed to always make my dick hard.

They would receive one punishment per order not completed except the last one about seducing Anjali. I never should have put that on there. I figured I’d need to explain to them that the bondage they were currently in was a result of being displeasing to Anjali though; something I’d neglected to mention to them earlier. I had promised myself anything I did would have a specific reason and I had a lot to learn about this stuff too – it’s easy to get lost in the power I held and I’d watch myself carefully in future...

I got back into the apartment to find that I hadn’t actually missed anything while I’d been talking to Raj. Cherry and Berry were right where I’d left them and Berry was still holding herself off from peeing in Cherry’s mouth. Berry greeted me as soon as I cracked the door.

“Master, please! I’ll be good, I promise!” She babbled. Cherry merely made noises of agreement, her face buried in her daughter’s snatch.

“God mom, shut the hell up!” Berry grimaced and grinned at the same time. I could only imagine what it felt like to have Cherry try to talk with a mouth full of pussy.

I wanted to take pity on the girl, I really did, however they’d never learn anything if I went soft again so quickly. And it looked too cool to see mom with her mouth plastered to her daughter’s pussy. “What do you want, Berry? Are you finally getting uncomfortable?” I asked curiously.

“I gotta go real bad, Master!” Berry pleaded. “Please don’t make me go in mom’s mouth. PLEASE!” she begged.

“You rooted through my private belongings and stole from me. You didn’t use your bathroom pan. You ate the wrong breakfast. Then you did none of your chores, except pulling the bed roughly together if that even counts. Your homework is likely not done. You didn’t clean the window, mop and sweep the kitchen floor or vacuum the carpets. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you were late to your first day of cleaning Rajneesh’s house either. Then you disappointed Anjali and there’s no way Cherry got a taste of that Indian pussy. Now you want me to do something for you and you couldn’t even ask in a straightforward and detailed manner. Does that about sum things up?” I asked quietly.

“I gotta piss so bad, Master. I’ll let you watch if I can go in the bathroom instead of right here,” she desperately bargained.

“I’d watch even if you didn’t have that nasty cunt plastered to Cherry’s lips, just like I have for days now. You know that, Berry. You have to do better than that.” I replied.

“I’ll ... I’ll be a good slut then! I’ll ... I’ll ... I’ll do whatever! Just tell me and I promise I won’t make a fuss.” Berry promised, sounding totally sincere.

Cherry chose that moment to forcefully pull her head away from Berry’s spread crotch, which caused Berry’s head down again. “It’s okay, baby,” Cherry tried to soothe her daughter. “I’ve done worse things.”

Cherry didn’t sound defeated, however she did sound resigned to her fate. That both intrigued me and worried me a little. It intrigued me because I had no idea at first what she meant when she’d said she’d done worse things until a catalog of our advanced training flashed across my memory. I guess ‘worse’ was subjective.

Getting a mouthful of one’s own daughter’s urine sounded pretty extreme to me. Maybe her scale was different. I was a little worried because I didn’t want a broken Cherry to train for the next three years. It never even crossed my mind at the time that we would have to get through the first three weeks before it became a three year arrangement and I didn’t need a robot that’d do everything I wanted without a thought crossing her mind. My job was to fix them, not turn them into living dolls for me to play with.

Actually, the thought of two uninhibited girls running around naked and cheerfully submitting to any bondage or discipline I felt like meting out had its merits, some dark part of my mind shouted at me. I had to remind myself that this wasn’t FOR me.

“Cherry, would you rather drink Berry’s pee or stay tied like that for the night?” I asked, trying to discover which humiliation was higher on her scale.

Cherry didn’t answer immediately, despite knowing how anxious her daughter was to let her bladder go. When she replied, I was a little surprised at her answer. “I’ve been pissed on and in before, Master,” she replied. It’s just salty water. This bondage is a bit of a bitch, though.”

“And would you submit to different bondage if you knew it would be for the rest of the night?” I asked as a follow up.

“Dammit Master, could we discuss this AFTER I’ve pissed anywhere but in mom’s mouth?” Berry urgently interrupted her mom’s answer.

“You want us to work as a team, Master,” Cherry interrupted right back, as if Berry hadn’t spoken. “I was wrong to try to persuade you to exclude Berry from our advanced training. Anything I say now will probably be the wrong answer too, but I do feel bad for Berry. She REALLY doesn’t want to do this.

I thought about Cherry’s words for only an instant. In that instant I realized Cherry was actually thinking of someone other than herself for a change. So was Berry. The two bitches were considering the feelings of each other!

“Hold your bladder Berry. You can piss in the weeds outside like an animal. You certainly haven’t earned your bathroom pan, much less any apologies today,” I said as I pulled out my pocket knife.

I cut the string attaching Cherry’s hair to Berry’s then deftly released her bonds. I chose to leave Cherry right where she was, making Berry scramble out from under her mother. She didn’t need to be told twice that she could go outside naked to pee and didn’t pause for a moment at the door to make sure no one was around. She practically flew outside.

I watched from the apartment door as she sprinted down the sidewalk and around the corner out of sight. She didn’t notice the two little kids look up at her as she ran past and the kids resumed whatever game they were playing unsupervised as if it was an every day occurrence to see a naked teen sprint past. Someone in an old truck nearly got rear-ended as they slammed on the brakes while turning into the motel’s parking lot after seeing Berry. Maybe they weren’t sure what they’d seen or maybe they just didn’t want to concentrate on their driving while they waited to see if Berry would quickly reappear around the corner. They waited like that until the car behind them sat on their horn and the old truck had to move.

Berry was only gone maybe two minutes before she returned down the sidewalk, still naked and now very conscious of being totally bare outside. She wasn’t sprinting, however she was certainly hurrying. One arm was covering her tits and the other, alternating between covering her groin and her ass crack. The little black kids totally ignored her. The Hollerer definitely saw her and said something I didn’t catch, followed by a loud cackle that Berry ignored.

Two kids, the hollerer and a driver seemed to be the only witnesses to Berry’s streak on a Saturday afternoon. Where I come from, it would have been like rush hour on a Saturday with dozens of people out and about, cleaning, mowing, bringing in groceries. I guess when you live in a motel you don’t do much on a Saturday afternoon except watch TV or head to the nearest bar. Berry had definitely gotten lucky!

When she re-entered the apartment, she was still out of breath from her exertions but she seemed to be glowing, as if she’d succeeded at something noteworthy. I was more than a little surprised when she came up to me and unselfconsciously hugged me. “Thank you, Master,” she said calling me master even though she was no longer stressed, before taking up the Casual Position without being told. “Have you figured out how I can repay you? I appreciate what you did for me,” Berry said as she settled herself into position.

I was at a temporary loss for words. Berry seemed truly genuine for once. To top it off, she was actually smiling. Not sneering, not pouting, and not grinning evilly. Smiling. It was difficult to imagine this naked girl being polite of her own volition. All I’d done was allow her to run outside naked and cop a squat in public.

Then I saw the darker dots of color on my pants. Just a few spots, although definitely pee. Berry had pushed her pelvis against me and had gotten pee on me! Maybe that explained the smile, although I think she would have grinned if she’d done it intentionally. I preferred to think of it as a true accident, so I ignored it. If it’s okay to make a mom drink her own daughter’s pee if such an accident had occurred, it’d be hypercritical of me to worry about getting a few drops of the stuff on my leg.

“There’s still the matter of what you did today, sluts,” I said, ignoring my pants and addressing them both. “We need to address those shortcomings and I believe you both know it too. What am I going to do with you two?” I asked rhetorically as I moved over to Cherry and began unbinding her.

When Cherry was free, she stretched out on the linoleum floor, moving as many muscles as she could to loosen them up, then deftly rolled over and popped up into the Casual Position as she’d been taught. “Go over and kneel by Berry,” I ordered. Cherry didn’t need to be told not to get up and walk. She simply dropped to all fours and with her nipples dragging the floor, crawled over to her daughter’s side and returned to the Casual Position. I went to the couch and sat down. “Girls, we have a big problem,” I started, choosing to call them girls instead of sluts or cunts.

Reaching over to the end table, I grabbed their pack of Menthol Kings and pulled one out. I lit it, surprised as always at that initial menthol coolness, before handing it to Cherry, who took a couple of puffs and automatically passed it to Berry. “Thank you, Master. I know we don’t deserve this but I really appreciate it,” Cherry said.

Before I began talking again, I took stock of what I’d learned so far today. Berry and Cherry couldn’t be counted on to just do the right thing. That was a difficult pill for me to swallow. I’d just assumed that given a set of detailed instructions, they’d follow them, afraid of the consequences of not doing so. I learned that right under the surface of Cherry’s apparent willingness to submit to my demands was the same old Samantha as she’d been before I’d met them. Berry wasn’t even as far along as her mom. I’d heard her talking with Trix and then again via the laptop camera. It seemed that any time she thought I couldn’t hear her, I was referred to as, ‘that guy’ or, ‘he’, never Sir or Master. At least Cherry had kept that up, to the seeming consternation of Berry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.