Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Because no delivery company would come here, I’d had to pick that first night’s pizza up, which allowed me the opportunity to stop at a store and add condiments to what they were about to be fed. Tabasco sauce, mustard, ketchup and miracle whip were added to a slice, then another was flipped upside down on top making a pizza sandwich. The girls had eaten while bound and blindfolded. Boy did the smell of the tabasco sauce get their attention.

It’s probably worth mentioning here that I spoke to the manager, Tracy, when I collected my pizza and explained to her that while I understood her reluctance to deliver to my address and I didn’t often order pizza, I would be sure to tip her delivery person well if she’d make an exception for me in the future. I guess my accent worked its magic with her because I did get agreement. The only way to be sure would be the next order I attempted to place.

Dinner tonight was stew – for me anyway. I’d long since fixed the stove so it wouldn’t incinerate me when I turned it on – evicting a mouse in the process. Now I simply had to open a can of stew and heat it. Cherry and Berry had a very similar dinner planned. It was more the method of delivery that would set us apart. Well that and the fact that their stew was not made by Campbell’s. Theirs was made by Alpo. It looked the same to me, anyway. And, well, I didn’t have to heat their food first. I’d purchased a whole flat, that’s twelve, of the cans from the Spermmart for less than six bucks including tax! I could feed them dinner for a week! I had felt a little sorry for them the previous night and had added tabasco to make it seem like it was hot even though it’d not been near an element. Either Cherry or Berry had farted so badly into the night that I’d threatened to let them both sleep chained outside the front door if it continued. The threat had been enough however the crap each took this morning had been an epic of both sound and sight.

Dog food must metabolize differently or something. Tonight I planned on adding peanut butter to help it bind together better – and hopefully make their shits a little more solid. A five pound can at Spermmart was only a buck – even though I couldn’t read the Chinese characters on the label. The guy at the counter said it was peanut butter anyway. I hoped he was right however the girls would be eating it even if it turned out to be Chinese lard.

“You know what? You girls are both way too prissy. It was easier to convince you to clean each other’s asses after you took shits during our demonstration than to get you to lick a little jizz off your mom’s tit earlier,” I said conversationally. I didn’t expect an answer – well both bitches were tied and tightly gagged right now anyway. The point was to make Berry feel like she wasn’t working hard enough to carry out my orders. I was once again too soft. I’d threatened discipline and she’d complied. I should have just whacked her ass with the spatula anyway.

The eating part was to be just as much fun as what was being consumed, in my opinion. I’d thought long and hard about making them fix my meals and to providing them with a balanced diet. The first I rejected because neither of them could cook and they’d quickly made me aware of the fact. Cooking lessons would come later in their training. The second had been rejected for basically the same reason. To fully zero out their humility scale, so to speak, I needed to feed them a lot of protein and not a lot else – in the most degrading manner possible. I was learning as much about this as they were and it was difficult for me too. I was raised to please and now I had put myself in a position where I had to do the opposite, even though it was for an ultimately noble goal.

They’d need strength to endure what I was doing to them and that was all. I’d also been lax with my feeding regime concerning Berry. Where Cherry had eaten directly from the floor, Berry was made to eat off Cherry’s naked back. She thought it was, ‘grosser’ as she’d put it however Cherry showered even more frequently than the floors were cleaned and I was being softer on Berry than I should have been. Before I’d tied and gagged them, Berry had washed Cherry in the shower and I’d made Berry really get Cherry clean for the first time since their presentation. Cherry had just cleaned Berry without comment or making the same sorts of comments Berry had. Tonight they’d be eating their meal in the most humiliating way I could imagine – both off the floor - with the ingredients I had to work with.

It was thoughts like this that kept plaguing me. I was being too soft on Berry. Even if I created a new level of training below the advanced level I was subjecting Cherry to, she’d end up getting hauled into the principal’s office to explain the hickies, welts and other assorted proofs of mistreatment all over her body, not to mention that I’d be stretching her holes on a regular basis as I’d alluded to during the presentation. I’d of course whored Cherry out to anyone with twenty bucks they could part with – that had to absolutely be advanced. It was the humiliation of fucking strangers who had no regard for her that I was aiming for, not the get-rich-quick angle. If I’d wanted to do that, I could have posted her on a corner in Cherry Lawn Estates and let her peddle her BJ skills for a hundred bucks a pop. I couldn’t see myself allowing Berry to do the same.

With Berry, I’d made her be naked in the apartment and smacked her ass. I’d taught her some submission positions she was already now very adept at. I’d made her shit and piss in a pan and I’d dressed her for school in what I considered risqué yet passable outfits. I’d talked down to her, made her answer questions in a detailed and explicit manner and of course, fed her things she disliked and didn’t allow her her favorite drinks and snacks. I’d also thought I’d taken away her freedom except while at school. At least I may have remedied that issue, thanks to Trix.

These thoughts brought me back to being too soft. I couldn’t cane her like her mom because of schoolgirl talk in the gym locker room. Sure, her ass was still a little pink from her spanking an hour ago however it was already fading and there was no bruising to worry about. Cane welts took much longer to fade. As I dumped the girl’s food into a mixing bowl and opened the can of suspect peanut butter to add and mix together, I made a decision. Dares and bets were the girls’ driving force. After all, it was a lost bet that got Berry onboard in the first place. Putting my nose to the can I decided that it at least smelled like peanut butter. It wasn’t the creamy version though. That meant it was all for the girls. I certainly wouldn’t be eating crunchy peanut butter. Yuck! The girls were watching me work with scrunched up faces. Knowing where the ingredients for their meal was coming from seemed important to me.

I abruptly stopped myself from taking a scoop of the crunchy peanut butter and adding it to the bowl with the Alpo in it. I’d just had an inspiration.

“So you like games, huh?” I asked the girls. They’d been watching me getting ready to add peanut butter to dog food as their dinner and they were reluctant to either nod or shake their heads.

“One of you is getting Alpo for dinner. The other gets to share my beef stew. Would one of you rather share my stew than eat nutritious dog food that’s guaranteed to give you a shinier coat?”

Berry nodded her head immediately. Cherry was only a moment behind her daughter.

So here’s the rules. The winner will eat Campbell’s chunky Irish stew in a nice setting while the other laps up the Alpo. I’m sure that one of our neighbors has a candle they can spare so that we can set up a lovely romantic dinner for the three of us. Imagine a table set with real plates, a glass of wine, napkins and a candle as the centerpiece. Very upscale and chic. Only thing is, I don’t have a candle. The game would be won by the first slut to bring me a candle. Not too difficult, right?”

Both girls warily shook their heads. “I didn’t hear you. The rule is to attempt to verbally answer my questions unless it’s not possible to do so.”

“Whoatstssss” they both said, proving that they couldn’t actually speak.

They both knew that they weren’t all that well-liked around the complex. I could see the wheels turning in Cherry’s head. Her friend, the waitress, Vicki, would be who she’d visit first. I could even tell when the thought occurred to her. Her eyes lit up. Berry had no such flash of inspiration, or at least none that I could see. Cherry made an urgent chin motion that I understood to mean she had a question that the very tight gag did not allow her to voice.

Since I’d have to remove the gags to feed them anyway, I figured I might as well do so now. As soon as hers was off, Cherry asked for permission to ask a question. I loved that she had to ask to ask. It made me smile every time. I moved to Berry to take her gag off as Cherry asked if there was any other catch to the game.

She was a smart one, our Cherry. Of course there was a catch!

“Thank you for asking, Cherry. As a matter of fact, there is. You each have a choice. I’ll give you a dress to wear and leave your hands tied behind your back under it, or you can have your hands free and go door-to-door naked. That should make it more challenging. Or you can wuss out and both have Alpo for dinner again. Either way, you’ll be having this yummy peanut butter for dessert, although I don’t know why I’m in such a generous mood after today’s events.”

Berry shared a look with Cherry and asked if there was a time limit.

“Well I certainly don’t want to be out after dark looking for you, just to tell you you’ve lost. We’ll say, umm, ten minutes or come back empty handed and eat Alpo. If you accept my challenge, you’ll each get a cigarette.” It’d been a few hours since I’d allowed them one, apart from the one Berry had stolen and managed to take a couple of puffs from,, even though I’d had a few myself. The cigarette was the deciding factor for both of them. They enthusiastically accepted my challenge.

I grabbed a couple of sundresses and slipped them over the bound girls’ heads, settling them in place. I wondered again why I didn’t dress them more often. Some of their clothes, like these sundresses, accentuated their nudity beneath rather than concealed it. Both were very short dresses and showed a good deal of thigh.

Cherry was now used to smoking without the use of her hands however it was a first for Berry. We stood outside the apartment without saying much. Mostly I kept to the smoking outside rule. The training earlier with Trix present had been an exception. There are always exceptions to accommodate guests. Cherry instantly noted the wind direction and stood facing upwind so that smoke wouldn’t bother her. Berry didn’t know that and ended up just about dropping her cigarette because she coughed and got smoke in her eyes.

Once their cigarettes had been smoked we went back inside so they could tell me their choices for mode of dress. Not surprisingly, they both chose to keep wearing the sundresses. I looked at my watch and sent them on their way.

Berry won the challenge. She was back within five minutes. She’d gone to Trix and Trix had supplied her with a big fat candle, still in the plastic wrapper. The hard part had been figuring out how to carry it back. It was too big to fit in her mouth and because her hands were tied behind her back, it wouldn’t stay in her cleavage. Trix had eventually lifted the dress, helped Berry get a good grip on it and dropped the dress back in place.

Cherry saw Berry returning and gave up. She’d gone straight to Vicki’s apartment as I’d assumed she would only after she’d used her head a few times to knock on the door, she’d found Vicki wasn’t there. Unfortunately for Cherry, neither was Vicki’s son and all Cherry gained for her effort was a sore skull. I’d assumed Berry was back so quickly after changing her mind about trying to win the challenge so when she tapped on the door with her foot and I opened it, she was able to drop the candle into my waiting hands. I was pleased both by her speed and especially the delivery.

While they’d been gone I’d still managed to set the table. As promised, there were three plates on it, paper towels in lieu of napkins, my finest silverware direct from Spermmart and a glass I’d already filled from a bottle of wine I had in my mini fridge. I’d even made a makeshift tablecloth from a bedsheet. On the floor was a pan with Alpo in it and another with cold chunky beef stew. I’d said I’d have plates on the table. I didn’t say we’d all use them.

“I’ve already tasted the stew, I confided in Berry. It’s really bland. Campbell’s doesn’t know about an ingredient called salt, however I plan to remedy that!

“You’re going to allow me to have salt in my stew?” Berry asked hopefully, her mouth seeming to water at the prospect of real, tasty food after what she’d been fed for three straight days.

“In a manner of speaking, slut. I’m going to allow you to retrieve the salt from the container and it’s all for you!”

“Please Master, I’ll be sick if you put the whole salt container into my stew,” she wailed, not understanding my meaning.

“Master, please allow me,” Cherry begged. I’ll put it all on her stew, I promise. And it’ll have my spit mixed in too. I know how much you love it when we swallow someone else’s spit.”

Berry heard her mom and put two and three together with a speed reminiscent of a four point oh student. “OH!” she gasped.

“Cherry. You heard your daughter earlier, although maybe you were a little too busy to actually understand, so I’ll spell it out for you again. Your little girl, who you’ve loved and protected and looked after well into her teenaged years, joined the program after losing a bet. With you. You’ve presented her to me on a silver platter with the intention of teaching her how to be kind, generous, thoughtful and immeasurably less selfish. Also to learn how to not be a shrew and a bitch. The queen bitch taught her. So the queen bitch cannot UN-teach her. With me so far?”

“Yes, Master, but...”

“No buts. Butts are for sitting on, for shitting out of and for being fucked in. They’re also for stubbing out after you’ve finished smoking, however that’s beside the point. The point is that your daughter, the lovely Berry, spent three days fucking up at school because she thought the training was for MY benefit instead of for her. She also explained that I’d been too soft on her. What would you have me do?” I paused to catch my breath and Cherry thought it was her turn.

“Master...” she began

“Shut up!” I cut her off. “I haven’t given you permission to speak. I’m not really asking because you proved you had it wrong yourself. I’m just attempting to make sure you understand that being naked, eating off anything other than a plate and getting your heiny paddled when you’re naughty is not all that’s required to change your basic personality. I’m doing everything in my power to HELP the both of you using a method that worked after a few short hours, for days afterwards. Do. You. Understand. That?”

“Yes, Master,” Cherry reluctantly admitted.

“What do I get for my trouble other than wailing and moaning? I get a little ass. Big fucken whoop. Tomorrow you’re going to clean Rahjeesh’s house for the first time. Do you think I’m going to go and supervise? Hell no. I’ve got real work to do and I’ll have more off-the-books stuff as well before I start working on the new Taco Bell, probably Monday week. I’ve got my work cut out for me ensuring you two aren’t going to get into mischief while I’m gone.”

“May I ask a question, Master?” Cherry asked meekly.

“What? It had better not be a request not to fuck Berry because my mind is made up. She needs it and I’m willing to give it to her.”

“No, Master, it’s not that. I, I mean we, I mean all of us agreed that Berry wouldn’t do the advanced training. Does this mean you’re going to do it anyway?” Cherry asked, sounding resigned yet upset that I wasn’t planning on keeping my word.

“That’s a fair question,” I admitted with a sigh, wondering just how much value Cherry placed on another person’s verbal commitment. “The answer is no, she’s not. Yes, she’ll have to give up her holes however that’s all. There’ll be no advanced discipline and none of the other stuff I’ve been introducing you to. Just the three additional holes for me to fuck when I feel like it. And no whoring her out either. Agreed?” I asked, looking at both of them.

“I haven’t ... I mean I don’t have ... well I’ve only had sex twice, Master,” Berry admitted shyly.

I have no idea how I’d gotten this far into the training without having known that. I guess I’d just assumed her and her ex were boinking like rabbits. She’d had sex twice. I wondered if that meant like, vanilla sex, or two blowjobs or what. I figured I’d find out IF I got agreement. Whether she realized it or not and I’m certain she knew full well, Cherry had placed a lot of trust in my hands and I was not about to stomp all over it like she used to regularly do to others. Full agreement from both of them or I’d figure something else out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.