Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

It was a rainy Friday afternoon. The skies in Buckman County always seem to have a hazy overcast this time of year but today it was wet and nasty from drizzling rain. The front door swung open, startling Cherry and me.

I had the slut bound and naked and I was whipping her tits and pussy while paddling the bottoms of her feet with a crop. I wasn’t yet used to the fact that I now had people living with me so my own front door opening had caught me off guard. Jeez. My apartment and it’d never occurred to me to make Berry knock before entering. I made a mental note to myself to correct that.

“Jesus Christ, would you close that fucking door, Berry!” She yelled at her daughter who was standing in the doorway with a wide grin on her face as if she had just crashed the party.

“Samantha, watch your tone! You aren’t allowed to tell your daughter what to do any longer!” I brought the flat of my hand down hard on her pussy. She had a very tight cunt but I had made her pull her clit hood out and expose it so that every time I whipped her there – she felt it completely. “I mean, Cherry, damn it!” I quickly corrected the name I had called the woman.

Berry and Cherry couldn’t help but grin when I made a little mistake – especially when it came to my own rules. We had only formalized the rules over the last two days and we were all still getting used to them. They were punished anytime they forgot that they were no longer to answer to their old names - Samantha and Meagan - yet when I did it, all I got was that look of silly bemusement as if they had some satisfaction in catching me in a mistake.

“Yes, I’m fallible. The difference is I can admit my mistakes. I should have gagged you earlier and that was a mistake as well!” I pinched Cherry’s clit as her daughter quickly undressed after closing the door.

“Good. Always bottoms first and top second,” I offered positive feedback to Berry, who was shaking the rain off her clothes. She had worn only a mini-skirt and half-top with heels to school this afternoon. I was a little dubious it would be allowed, although Berry had assured me that at her school, what little she had on would seem normal to a lot of the girls from the Buckman Trailer Park.

“What ya been doing?” Berry was folding her clothes leaving only the pink cat collar with its tiny bell around her neck.

“ADVANCED training that you aren’t ready for,” Cherry smugly answered her daughter as if she were quite proud. We had agreed when we restarted that her daughter would not be exposed to some of the more advanced aspects of discipline.

Berry stuck out her tongue defiantly at her mother. “Am too ready! I can do anything you can do!”

“The rule was that anything you see her do you WILL do too,” I promised Berry while untying her mother. “If it’s too difficult or advanced for you to participate in then it’s certainly too difficult or advanced for you to witness. Now assume the inspection position so that I can have a look at you after your second day of school under the new rules.”

They were still reluctant and resistant at times, but Berry had this impish expression on her face like this was all a big, goofy joke. She assumed the inspection as she had been instructed. She bent over with her back straight so that her mouth and asshole were parallel with the floor. Her hands held her ass cheeks apart and her mouth was wide open with her tongue stuck out. The girls had been reluctant to learn what I had been teaching them but one thing they had down now, was the five positions I’d begun their instruction with.

“Yeah, but I see my mom turn tricks and I don’t have to do that! How many did you do today, mom?” Berry asked before holding her mouth open wide with her tongue extended for my inspection.

“There are exceptions to every rule. You don’t however, go into the bedroom with them while your mom is earning her livelihood,” I pointed out. It made me smile to see that Cherry was becoming a little red-faced at being asked by her own daughter if she was being a good little whore. She had only started two days ago and this was all new to her.

“Crawl over to your daughter and answer her question, whore.” I kicked Cherry in the ass after dumping her to the floor. She already knew that she was expected to answer any question honestly, fully and with respect. The one person she seemed to think that didn’t apply to was her daughter and I gave her some leeway there because I enjoyed the friendly rivalry between the two of them. I had been teaching them teamwork and reliance upon one another so you would think I would fully oppose a rivalry. I did officially but quietly I thought the dynamic between the two women was interesting. They seemed to egg each other on through their competitiveness.

“Yes Master,” Cherry sniffled. Her hairless pussy was dripping wet from the constant tortures of the day. She had a tight little slit though and it wasn’t gaping even though I had made her fuck herself with everything from a broom handle to a shoe. Her asshole was pink and puffy as well from her workout today and she crawled in such a way as to expose it to me the way she had been taught.

“I fucked three guys today, Berry,” she told her daughter with some hesitation. She was clearly uncomfortable talking about it.

“You SERVED three guys today,” I quickly corrected her, then told her to tell her daughter how many apologies she had earned and who they were.

“Yes Master, thank you. I am sorry for not being fully forthcoming with my own daughter in how I am being trained and what I learned when she asked. I appreciate you reminding me,” she started.

I prodded her to continue but quietly acknowledged that I had trained her to give apologies this way. The two of them had been very stingy with apologies before the training began.

“I served our neighbor in 14A and his friend from 15B. They chose the bronze package and I earned 20 apologies from each of them for services rendered.”

“A whole twenty bucks each huh?” Berry chuckled at how her mother had been reduced to being a twenty dollar whore.

“What is the bronze package, Berry?” I asked the teenager as I pulled her ass cheeks further apart and began my inspection of her body. I was looking for signs of intercourse at school, masturbation, wild hairs, anything unusual. I wouldn’t have put it past either of them to sneak food into the house by shoving it up their asses but I hadn’t found anything like that yet.

“They get to cum in one hole. No slapping or wild stuff - just sex. 15 minutes, it’s the basic package, Sir.” Berry was used to me playing with her asshole although I did enjoy hearing her gasp for air while trying to answer my question, as I started fingering her pussy.

“Good. And the silver package? What does that include and how much is it?” I quizzed her as I moved on to playing with her tits and tugging and pulling the nipples to test their elasticity.

“Access to all holes, slapping, hair pulling, choking, and up to thirty minutes or until the man pops his wad. It costs fifty smackers to ride that pony, sir” Berry giggled.

I smacked her tits and reminded her to speak more respectfully when asked a formal question. “How much for more than one guy?” I asked as I went on to her pretty face and began looking up her nose. I made her keep her tongue stuck out while talking to me. The girls had practiced speaking with things in their mouths or with their mouths open so that I could understand them.

“Every extra guy pays 50% of the base cost, so if it’s fifty dollars then every additional guy in the session pays twenty five dollars extra. It’s kind of like ride sharing in Uber, except one guy has to pay a little more.”

“Exactly.” I held the girl’s chin and spat on her tongue. She didn’t recoil in disgust. She had grown used to expecting that from me after each inspection. “What is the gold package?” I asked.

“What does it matter Sir? No one here can afford it and they definitely won’t pay to do that with MY mom,” she giggled, fully expecting what would happen next. I twisted her nipples hard and she didn’t flinch or pull away but accepted the physical punishment before answering, “It costs a hundred dollars an hour for unlimited hours. It’s all holes and all holds. They can do anything you can do to her.”

“Provided they prove after a fifteen minute demonstration that they can handle a bitch like her and won’t break her,” I slapped the mother on the ass. “Tell her about the third man today.”

“Rahjeesh the landlord came over and...” Cherry had barely finished saying that before her daughter burst out laughing.

“Oh my motherfucking god. His wife let him?” We all knew that the landlord acted like he was in charge of the apartment complex but his wife was the one who really called the shots.

“His wife doesn’t know. She’ll tolerate our presence here as long as we clean her house well, like we did last night.”

“They have a really nice house,” Berry admitted. The landlord owned this broken down old motel and had converted it into apartments but they lived in a nice house just a short distance away.

“Rahjeesh automatically gets the gold package anytime he comes over. So technically he DID pick it.” Cherry pridefully bristled at her daughter’s accusation that no one would be willing to pay for that level of service from her.

“He paid you a hundred dollars?” Berry looked down at her mother skeptically as Cherry prostrated herself in front of her.

Cherry’s eyes darted from side to side as if she were trying to think up a good come back to that point and she had been trapped by her daughter’s logic. Berry had a habit of doing that to her mother at times – she was one of the few people who knew how to talk to her that way and get away with it before the training had begun. “No, but he’s going to start taking his visits off my rent,” she finally admitted.

“Actually, these are freebies for his good-will. He allowed us to consolidate this and your old apartment and freeze your debt to him. He is allowing us to pay it down and look the other way while you turn tricks. I am confident that in time if I train you well enough you will be a gold-class whore,” I petted the mother on the head.

“Thank you Master,” Cherry smiled up at me despite a humiliated expression on her face at the realization of what she was to become.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.