What Dreams Are Made of
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change world's future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master's Harem, for man who helped invent machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Time Travel   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex  

In Search Of An Inoway


600 million years ago a fraction of the octopus like race we call the Builders decided to split off from the main body located at the center of our universe. Without any adieu they fabricated a very large Bob and just left. They chose Earth because they figured that at it’s present rate of expansion their own Confederacy, which they were choosing to leave, would not reach Earth for several million years. They figured they could rejoin their society in the far future if they wanted to. Their calculations didn’t take in the violence and naked beauty of Earth’s primal sea. An Earth with a moon and tides and mostly unexplored ocean.

Their great social experiment, like so many of our own, was a back to nature, back to their roots movement, and like so many of our own such movements, they devolved back to their roots. Civilization and it’s trappings were no longer necessary for survival and were quickly shed like a suit of old cloths. Every year or so another “Lost Tribe” of humans is discovered by our own sociologist, only to be proven later to be just another group of the flower children who wandered off into the woods and started living off the land. Another great argument for Nature vs. Nurture by the way.

In this case we have absolute proof that the Builders were here when we looked. Mars at one time, billions of years ago, had three moons formed just like our one large moon. Phobos, approximately 22 miles in diameter is closes. Deimos, approximately 12 miles in diameter is the furthest from Mars. The third moon burned up and impacted Mars long before the Builders arrived in our solar system. After we inspected Deimos through our telescopes we knew that it was really an ancient Builders ship like Bob parked on an asteroid. It had been there so long it had become a part of the oddly shaped asteroid itself. The mass of space debris that had accumulated over time on it’s round hull over the years had buried it.

After there was no response from the ship’s organic AI we used landers and Bob’s extensive knowledge of the ship itself to gain entry. It appeared that ALL Builder ships followed the same blueprint pattern even if it was 600 million years old. Before we gained that entry there was hope that the organic intelligence would be alive and in some form of suspended animation. The Builders and Bob assured us it was possible and had actually been done several times, but when we got in there was no evidence of organic life, just cold empty metal corridors. Even the sea water that was the Builders normal environment was long since missing, evaporated into thin air.

The only thing we recovered was the ship’s log, a large pigeon egg size flawless white diamond. The log showed the ship arriving in system. The crew-colonist parking in close orbit to Earth and going down to visit. Latter setting up camps that became permanent bases. The ship was finally ordered to take up orbit around Mars. The Ship’s AI records that after several hundred years communication with the colony became spotty. After a thousand he could no longer raise them on his communications gear at all. The last entry is he is going into standby mode and shall wait as long as he can. No plague or apocalypse event had overtaken the colonist, they had simply gone native and lost interest in civilization, reverting back to their primitive self’s. The AI finally chose not to leave or renew himself, and at some point had just died.

Well we delivered the Memory crystal back to the Builder’s home world where we found out that this had happen before. Somewhere in their genes is an instinctual need, maybe an actual instinctual imperative is a better description, to return to their home world. This was one of the reasons they explored, but seldom colonized on any grand scale. As long as they returned periodically to the original home world everything was fine. The Builders themselves showed no interest in investigating what had become of their ancestors.


Where Are My Girls


I’m Robert Elroy Lee, yes Robert E. Lee, no Frank never took, so I go by R.E. mostly now. My team, well shadows, are Joan/Alice, Brenda, Freta, and Darcy, and just to satisfy your curiosity they work out the schedule of activity for our little get togethers. Joan wants to be in charge, she likes to start off with a date to a swank restaurant then to a plush hotel where she strips me and ravishes my poor body tied to the bed. Brenda, my Mexican firecracker demands that I tie her up and ravish her. She is the only one that has ever encouraged me to try anal sex. Freta, big lovable Freda loves everybody and loves to cuddle after she is given or gives a full body massage. I think she can give more absolute bliss with her wonderful hands than any other woman I have. Darcy, Darcy our house mouse, or brave mongoose, as she likes to think of herself, is the spark plug of the outfit, and groves on group sex. The more the merrier she says. She also likes being tie-up in these weird positions blindfolded and tickled by this Ostrich plume she carries around. She loves being licked, sucked, or tickled by everybody. Being near her is like being in the room with a ticking time bomb waiting for it to go off. Even when she’s asleep she twitches all over, she’s never still. All of them have one thing in common, they all love club dancing around me when they get the chance.

My group, the Organization of Assassins, or OA, now worked mostly for ourselves these days, having been disavowed by most of the past administrations for several decades. It had been a long time since we had just followed any Presidential Order blindly. Since learning of Harry’s group we had screened them and the King from any, lets say outside interference. If there was anybody that could get us out of our upcoming Doomsday it was them we all figured. So it came as a shock when 25, Harry 25 that is, and yes we had a 23 and 24 too. They wore something red, blue or green to distinguish them and their Pod mates. There had already been several incidents because some of the Girls were colorblind, ha, ha. Anyway he demanded to know where some of the local girls they had recruited had been taken.

“Why should I know?” I answered belligerently.

“Well it was your girls that took them.” 25 answered.

“Why would my girls want any of your girls?” I questioned him puzzled.

“Well these are yours.” He said shoving a 4x5 picture of what I assumed were his missing girls, along with two of my Girls, in front of my eyes, rudely I might add.

<July> Harry 25 howled for his Girl Friday.

<What do you want.> came back, no respect for him I noted off hand.

<Where are Sherry and Cora.> he questioned.

<They checked out a lander and left for somewhere. Why?> she wanted to know

<I’ve got R.E. out here looking for some of his team, and evidently they’re with Sherry and Cora. What are they up to?> he asked her.

<I’ve got no ideal. Ask them.> she shot back.

<I’ve tried but got no response.> he asked, over our link.

“I’ll find out R.E. and get back to you. Right now I’ve got somewhere to be.” he answered me.


Something Borrowed


Since there had never been an invasion of Slavers in the AE3 dimension. We had not yet bothered to check to see if their Deimos was an empty shell too. Sure our Deimos was an empty shell, but that didn’t necessary mean AE3’s was too. My Pod evidently had taken it on themselves to go investigate it own their own, and had “borrowed” four of the local girls as official observers.

Having read the reports they knew where the entrance was and had taken along the equipment to open it up. I conveyed this information to R.E., but he was far from pleased with this answer.

“Never occurred to them I’d liked to have gone too.” He grossed on the phone before I hung up. I make it a point not to get involved in domestic disputes. Nether mine or someone else’s.


Treasure Hunt


Maybe we should have asked permission, but we were bored and this seemed like a fun thing to do. I’m Joan of the group of girls that is run by R.E., Brenda, Freta, and Darcy make up the rest of our tight little group of girls. Sherry and Cora were just visiting and available to borrow a ride from. Since we all had the same nanee interfaces we could all use the new combat armor and space suits they had shown us.

They had come a long way from that first excursion in those old Russia Cosmonaut suits bought off Ebay that they told us about. These new suits were made of some new miracle smart diamond fiber. They had nannies of their own and were almost alive. They literally grew on you and had to be recharged periodically, or they literally fell apart. That was what the cigarette pack size battery pack, attached to the suite in the small of the back, was for. While not being a space suite or armor they could, lets say, impersonate any style garment you could think of. Me personally I go for a slutty cheerleaders outfit, short red plaid skirt, letter sweater top, 4 inch spike heeled fuck me Pradas with white bobby socks, and my long dirty blond hair in pigtails. At first sight you might think that it is separate items of clothing, but it’s not. Well it’s not really anyway. The shoes are attached to the skirt by the panty hose and garter belt, and so on. My slutty cheerleaders outfit is just one of the ‘Templates’ I have worked out with my personal pet suit. When given the right order, or certain other conditions are met, it becomes a full space suit. The only thing lacking is air reserves and mobility packs, which were stored near all airlocks. Each one of us has tried to choose her own unique style. Karla is trying for what Master calls retro flower child with flip flops, and Karen is Hippy with Mary Jane’s, whatever that is. Kelly and Kathy fight over who’s the best cowgirl in jeans, shirt and boots.

Since the two new girls had their own suits already we didn’t have to show them how to use them. The basic suit is a backpack that weights about 8 pounds. Your two arms go through the shoulder straps and a belt goes around the waist. The main pack rests between the shoulder blades and the small of the back. The belt buckle in front is the control unit that turns it on and allows you to remove it latter. The moding is done with the interface between your nannees and the suits nanees, and really requires a good full length mirror, and lots and lots of practice. Both new girls chose cowgirl jeans and boots. No accounting for taste, ha, ha.


Knock, Knock


Locating the entrance to the ship was easy, getting in was not so easy. When we finally reached it we discovered it was active. After some discussion, well almost a cat fight, I won out and we opened the airlock without calling Harry (ours or the Original) or our sisters in the Hive either. And Hell no we weren’t going to let these two newcomers or OA’s interfere either. This was MY discovery.

Yes it was surprising that there was still power thousands of years later, but we all knew that the Buildes built things to last so it was just possible. Upon going through the airlock and entering the ship all the ship’s system started up. Soon there was air and heat in the first chamber and the ship opened up and greeted us through our implants.

<Greeting Travelers, my Masters the XXXXX, (sounded more like a couple of clicks and whistles over the loud speakers) will be joining us shortly.> we all heard over our implants.

<Are you the organic intelligence of this ship, and how do we address you?> I thought back.

<No I’m a Inoway Artificial Intelligence crafted to maintain this ship after the ship’s organic AI died. The 6,000 colonist are in stasis until help arrives.> he answered as best he could.

<What you have been sitting here waiting for help 450 million years?> Sherry butted in.

<Well yes. For the first thousand years the XXXXX tried to set up a colony, but it never worked out. They soon realized they were loosing the skills necessary to even maintain their landers and communication equipment. Their standard of civilization was diminishing with every passing year. Finally they gave up and withdrew from your Earth. They were preparing to return to the Home Planet, but before they could leave Earth, the ship’s organic intelligence contracted a virus of some nature and died shortly thereafter. Normally a backup intelligence would have been available, and brought out of stasis to replace the pilot, but this ship did not have one for some reason. Because this was a expedition to establish a colony though the XXXXX, well Builders, had bought 5 identical units like me from the Inoway to use on their Earth colony. I am the last operational unit aboard this vessel.>

<Didn’t you send out a distress signal.>

<For the first five thousand years or so, but no one held out any hope of it’s reaching anyone.>


The Good Old Days


850 to 630 million years ago global glaciation may have occurred. Scientist are divided on whether it increased or decreased biodiversity or the rate of evolution on Earth. It is believed that this was due to the evolution of the first land plants, which at the same time increased the amount of free oxygen in the atmosphere, this lowered carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. 600 million years ago that increase of oxygen allowed the formation of an ozone layer, which cut down on the hard radiation Earth received. This in turn allowed land-based life to flourish. 400 to 600 million years ago life in the sea was at a peak. This was the time the Builders tried to colonize Earth.


What Was Discovered


“Ok, let me see if I’ve got this right. Harry 25’s Pod over in AE3 goes out and finds that their Mars moon is operational, but the pilot is dead and it’s being run by a Slaver with 6,000 Builder colonist onboard ... in stasis ... and ... this is all from 600 million years ago.” I posed to Molly on the com.

“Yep, that about sums it up.” Molly answered.

“I know that a Slaver is tough, but 600 million years. Damn that beats the Hell out of the Energizer Bunny by a mile.” I elaborated.

“Do you realize Harry that the Inoway and the Slavers are much older than 600 million years. Who are ... were these Inoway anyway. More importantly are we sure they are all dead?” Molly asked the million dollar question.

“Well we know that the Great Inoway Revolt occurred over 40 million years ago. A fact that on a galactic scale is recent. Hell they even still have the Confederacy over there in the AE3 universe. We’ve even been offered membership.” Harry posed the question to Molly.

47 million years ago Ida, the first proto-human was roaming northern Europe. 6 million years ago the first recognizable human appeared. Most of the races we had met and taken care of at the Slaver meeting on Landoo were as young as us, which was surprising to all of us now that we knew how old the other established members of this Confederacy were. Now that we knew the Builders, and Inoway at least, were at least 600 million years old we realized just how young we were. They were both extremely advanced civilizations at the time of the Event.

The Builders appeared to be altruistic, and benevolent to the other races they had contact with. On the other hand the Inoway appeared to have been evil all the time, only waiting for a time and opportunity to strike a killing blow at the Builders and their Confederacy. Now we had the perfect opportunity to investigate an ancient Slaver. Well an original Inoway Artificial Intelligence anyway. One of the oldest still working untampered with we were ever likely to find now that the Inoway themselves were thought to be extinct in both universes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.