What Dreams Are Made of - Cover

What Dreams Are Made of

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change world's future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master's Harem, for man who helped invent machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Time Travel   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex  

The Greatest Show Off Earth


Less than six months till the next meeting of the Ancient Order of the Slavers and lots of things had changed. June and most of her Brood were now firmly in control of the Chine’s Island on Landoo. June and Brood had learned how to use their nanees and had continued to modify their bodies on their own. They looked more like a Cline now than some of the Cline did.

After serious consideration her husband, Dear Henry, and most of the other Company board members were put back in control of the Company. This time they were the puppets on her string after Robbie, Ann, and June had heavily edited their memories. Yes, we found that it was much easier to remove a memory string than insert one, but hard on the person it was done to. A lot more than just that one bit disappeared, but nobody had much symphony for the Company Executives after what they had, well not so much tried to do, but what they had done already. These were truly evil people that needed to be punished.

This seemed to satisfy most of the Old Boys Network in our government that the Company still dealt with. There was no changing the real world yet. Nobody seemed to notice that the Company’s policies had remained the same as June’s, or the fact that the males in the Company were all suffering from a highly contagious case of “blue balls”. In fact some would say that the secretaries now ran the Company with June’s approval.

Fort Harris on the Moon had worked out extremely well and the women, and the few men there, that staffed it were allowed to form their on social groupings. No there were no official weddings, but of course there were no divorces either. They were allowed to bring in new partners, male or female, with the proper approval of the group, or maybe I should say Hive.

Robbie told us that he could give our personal quarters there Earth normal gravity, but after consideration we decided that that wasn’t advisable for two reasons. One, we would all be working outside in Moon normal gravity so we might as well become used to that. Two, the one that really clinched the deal for most of us, was Moon normal was fun in the bedroom. We had all found that weaker gravity is good, even fun, but no gravity is a literal nightmare as far as sex is concerned.

The Moon Girl’s, as we were calling them now, had recruited enough new personnel to have three crews or staffs to man both the bases. They rotated one week on duty and two weeks off back on Earth at our island resort of San Rosa on our side or the Royal Compound in KSA on the AE3’s side of the portal now. That way they didn’t loose their Earth toned muscles to the Moon’s weaker gravity or suffer too much from cosmic radiation bombardment we hoped. There was no atmosphere on the Moon to slow down those speeding neutrons. Bob and Bill were working on a shield, but it wasn’t up yet.

AE3 had become a regular way point between us and them. By us, I mean the two Earth, the Moon Girls in both universes, and the Builders on both sides of the portal. The Builders and the Confederacy in that other Universe wanted to help us whip the Slavers. It is funny to find out that the Inoway’s home computer was harder to handle than the damn Inoway themselves. Well in our universe they were anyway.

The King was still looking for the Promised Land, but in the mean time he was allowing us the free run of his kingdom and other resources. All in all everything was running well, but remember Murphy’s Law, “If it can go wrong it will, if it can’t it will anyway.” Well I was about to discover that one is not enough.


One Is Not Enough.


Parable about the Frozen Bird;

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It got so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large open field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped a cow patty on him. As the frozen bird lay there all covered in hot cow shit, he began to realize it was warming up. The shit was actually thawing it out! As it lay there all warm and happy it soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat hearing the bird singing came to investigate. The cat discovered the bird on top of the pile of cow shit, and promptly ate him.

There are many Morals to the Little Story;

(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend either.

(3) When you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut until you actually know what the

situation is!

(4) My take on it was; If it rains lemons make lemonade, but don’t get carried away and expect

more lemons as a regular thing.


“When this thing started little old me was an ancient run down, has been engineer...” I was dictating into my private journal on my laptop, well memoir I guess. The Story of the Life and Times of Harry Evans, the kind, gentle, and benevolent Master of the Hive.

<You know that’s not true Master.> Ann, my dependable right hand Girl Friday put in.

< This is my journal Ann and I want it to remain that way.> I shot back on our always open channel. Another example of the downside of mental telepathy, ha, ha.

As I was thinking ... I started off with Ann and her Pod of five. That was fun for awhile. I guess I could have been satisfied with that, but then we added the other three Pods. I was getting kind of stretched at that point. Face it, if it hadn’t been for the nanees I would have probably died by then.

<But happy, Oh so happy.> one of the Miss Kelly’s put in, I was unsure which one.

Anyway the Kelly’s were a Hive experiment to see if racial memory was real. It turned out it was and the three Kelly’s were the direct result. I guess I should have figured that out at the time, but I was having so much fun with the Kelly’s that I was just walking around with my head in a big pink cloud.

<And that other head stuck somewhere else.> Colleen put in with a laugh, and mental wink.

<So I was distracted.> I shot back on the link. The Hive all just laughed.

Anyway I had always thought of myself as singular, unique, just the one of me, and now I wake up and find that my Good and Faithful Sex Slaves have cloned an army of me.

<You know that’s not true Master there are only twenty five extra you now, and they don’t look exactly like you at all. I insisted on that.> Helen, former First Daughter put in from her apartment in New York city.

<So red hair constitutes a major change Helen.> I huffed.

<There’s also a tatoo.> Freda put in.

<Where pray tell Girls.> I wanted to know.

<On the right shoulder, Master.> Colleen added.

<Well it and the hair makes you all identifiable at a distance Harry.> Helen chuckled.

<Oh, you admit that you, the Hive, planned this all out.> I accused them all.

“Look Harry this started off as a manageable thing. A good man could satisfy maybe five women, but not over a hundred, and certainly not in two different universes and numerous solar systems. But that’s not all the problem. You need to be in different places. YOU, I emphasize the YOU part, you need to be there personally.” June said, representing the Brood, as her branch of the Hive had become known, addressing me at this point in the meeting I had called at our original Fort Harris.

“And no these are not clones, well not just clones anyway. These have all your memories and then some.” June finished.

“Oh, now they’re better than me.” I laughed.

“Master we only did this because none of us could stand to loose you. You are irreplaceable to all of us Master.” Most of the women in the room babbled at once.

“Oh, you couldn’t just go out and recruit some male Chippendales like the Moon Girls did.” I questioned.

<You know that’s untrue.> the Moon Girls objected. <We chose males that we think best represent what you mean to us. We tried for males just like you.> the Moon Girls finished.

“And you June?” I questioned, feeling something out of place in that quarter of my kingdom.

“Look Harry ... Master. Your much too caring and loving, to tell you the truth your just too damn tame for our taste now Harry. While we were under the power of that damn drug that Liz and Pat came up with, we, our real personalities, were just along for the ride...” June cocked her head to the side in contemplation for a moment.

“Locked away in our own little Hell, we all ranted and raved about what we would do to the first man we got a hold of, if we ever got free. Yet when the time came that man was you, and you only wanted to set us free. You did that with the nanees, yet I would have still killed you if not for Ann and Helen’s intervention. Without the Hive we would all have killed you. You were kind, gentle and attentive to our needs then. You are still kind, gentle, and attentive, but our needs have changed, or let me phrase it this way, “We have come to accept what we have become Harry.” June paused and I asked the question they were all waiting for.

“What are you and the Brood now June.” I questioned.

“Well not complete Pain Sluts yet Harry, and believe me when I say we have researched the Scene, as the practitioners of Bondage call it. BDSM is well documented today thank God. The problem is we are not the complete innocents that the rest of your Hive still is Sir. The “Fairy Tale Treatment” was a lifesaver when we first woke up. We will always love you Master, on some level. Now though Sleeping Beauty woke up and discovered Prince Charming was wonderful, he got all of us through a really bad time, but he wasn’t all they, we anyway, needed anymore. We had a choice at that point of being victims, trying to suppress the memories of what had been done to us, or embrace them and grow from there. Become empowered by our experience. We’ll always love you Master, but we also need something extra that you cannot provide, and it would be wrong to make you.” June answered, and then Ann broke in.

“Sir, with the nanees we will always be able to separate and identify you from your copies at all times. We are hoping the copies will be able to bond with each group of girls and do what is necessary for that individual group. As you have probably already noted the copies have all your memories, and at this moment are for all intents and purposes YOU. From this moment on though they will become different from you, as time goes by they will continue to ... to diverge, I guess you would have to say...” I broke in on Ann.”

“You mean they will become different people Ann.” I asked.

“Well yes and no Sir. Ideally they will remain enough like you to be recognizable as you even over time, but we did hypothesize that in certain traumatic circumstances a copy could radically change, but then anybody can change given the right circumstances. Become another person entirely that is.” Ann answered.

“Each one will be you, act like you, think like you, but will become different over time, Each decision he makes will become a little different as he becomes his own person.” Molly put in.

“We are hoping your clones can, not change so much as ... as ... as you would have to say adapt to us individually. Well adapt to us and our situation on planet Landoo anyway. On the island of Janis we need a strong male Bull figure to take over with the Cline.” June added.

“They need to become Masters, well Bulls anyway. They need to supply what the Brood and the criminal organization on Janis expect to see. A need to dominate the other females on the island too I guess. Their well being depends on you ... they ... them being able to supply the people of the island with what’s needed, just as you have tried to do with all of us here Sir.” Lucy, June’s daughter put in.

“We’re all hoping that they will be able to give each group of five, your original Pod’s number, what they truly need. That even goes for June and her Brood. In their case your copies will have to become Chine Bulls to fit in on Landoo.” Ann put in.

Well it sounded good and I had tried to give the Girls as much freedom as I could. Sure I knew deep down in my heart of hearts that I was letting some, if not all, of my girls down. No, face it, I had been letting my ego let all of them down, but this was pretty radical. I had gotten pretty good at turning a girl into a puddle of jelly on a massage table using all the same points used for torture and pain, but I, we refused to hurt one of my girls.

Face it every man’s ego says he’s unique, he’s the one and only. It’s quite a ego buster to know there are twenty five others just like you out there. I mean twenty five identical ME’s running around, is the world ready for this? I wondered what the future would be like. Would I, the Big ME, just wander around sampling the goodies whenever I wanted from now on. A taste of Ann today, a lick of Colleen tomorrow, a whiff of Cindy...” Helen who still represented us in the U.N., and stayed in New York city, rudely broke in on my oh so pleasant daydream.

<Some of that time better be just for me, or I’ll demand Ann to whip me up a special Chippendale all my own Master.> Helen pronounced.

<Anything to keep the real slave driver of this outfit happy Helen Dear.> I shot back on our all so public channel.

<I demand equal time, now that there’s enough Master to go around, Master Harry Evans.> Helen laughed on our open link.

<It’s only fair Master.> the Hive put in on Helen’s behalf.


The Meeting Is Called.


Hey, I’m Andy one, of three Harry’s created to serve the Brood here on Landoo. The other two are Barney and Gomer. Yes, Harry had his revenge on us, or joke anyway, he named us after characters on the TV sitcom Mayberry RSD. On the other hand we now looked like Charles Atlas, maybe your not old enough to remember him, so think Arnold today. We now look like Bulls and run the criminal organization on the island of Janis for our own personal Slaver Ray. Of course our Ray is a ventriloquists dummy made by Bob for Robbie, and he’s gotten pretty good at it, but only good. It’s not going to be good enough to fool a real Slaver. He’s going to have to be gone when the other Slavers actually start arriving. It will be up to us to keep them all entertained until they all get here to the island. We figure to a Ray all us lower biological life form creatures all look alike, well we hope so anyway.

We’ve learned a few more things about the Rays in the last weeks. They can scuttle around like crabs. They are loners, not living together. They are pretty fast. They can manipulate objects. They have color perception and good eyesight. The real bummer is they are all made out of grown sapphire and a little ruby is used as a load bearing material in the joints. Due to the honeycomb structure like pattern the shell was grown to we doubted that even a single armor perching round would put a Ray totally out of action. Short of a LAW rocket launcher with it’s shaped charge and a direct hit we didn’t see how we were going to take out the Rays, and Oh did I forget to mention that the Rays were armed and would be shooting back. Well they would, which made our job even harder.

True their guns were similar to our Electromagnetic Pulse Guns or EPG and non lethal, but that wouldn’t help us kill them. Ann hearing of our problem suggested we speak to B Pod and Brenda. It turned out that Brenda had come up with a AA12 CQB (Close Quarters Battle) weapon. Big name for such a simple gun. At 26 inches overall with stock extended, 18 with it collapsed, and 10 pounds unloaded, it packed quite a punch at close range. The AA12 was basically a mean fully automatic, gas operated, recoilless scatter gun that even the smallest member of her team could handle. It was made out of extremely light and super strong stainless steel alloy that required little or no maintenance.

Basically it was a gas operated recoilless 12 gage shotgun with a choice of 8 round clips, 20 round drums, or a whopping 2,000 round belt feed system. On full auto it could deliver 300 rounds per minute and had a full range of ammunitions to choose from. The munitions were what interested us mainly. You had a choice of ammunitions that covered everything from rock salt for crowd control, to double 0 buckshot, rifled slugs with carbide dart centers, to termite charges that could burn a hole through one inch thick steel armor plate. It could be carried or mounted on vehicles or the shuttles to take advantage of the 2,000 round belt feed system.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.