What Dreams Are Made of
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change world's future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master's Harem, for man who helped invent machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Time Travel   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex  

Once there was this old man wandering down the road and he came to this big rock beside the road. Now on the rock was this big frog, and the frog said to old man, “I’m really a young beautiful enchanted Princess. If you kiss me you’ll break the enchantment and I’ll give you the time of your life”. Well the old man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket and started walking again. The Princess was insulted and asked the old man why he didn’t kiss her, and the old man says, “at my time of life I’m content with just owning a talking frog”.

2010 the Beginning; Beam Me Up Scottie?

We had finally done it! Yes, we had done it, but it didn’t help much. Working in a small lab at the University of Southern California, in San Diego, USC to most of us that lived there, we teleported a live lab rat from one lab to another lab. This was over a five hundred foot one hundred centimeter in diameter fused fiber optic cable bundle. Weather a fiber optic cable or a culminated laser beam the principal was about the same. We could now transmit a perfect copy of the original organic rat one hundred feet or one hundred million miles. The only limitation on distance was the power pushing the signal and the spread of the beam over the distance it had to travel, even collated light has a spread over those kinds of distances, which was only at the speed of light anyway. In theory the copy was produced instantaneously, but who knows or really cares, it was close enough for government work. Of course the process destroyed the original, but the copy was a perfect replicate of the original wasn’t it. As far as we could tell it was a physically perfect copy anyway.

Of course the bottom line was it arrived on the receiving platform dead. To be sure we tried the experiment three more times, with the same results. Well our part of the project was complete. We had scanned the rats down to a molecular level destroying the original in the process. We then made a copy of it in that instant of destruction and transported that copy as light a hundred feet over the fiber optic bundle to the next platform where we reassembled it, converting it back to matter, and recreated an actual copy of the original. Even though it was dead, that wasn’t my team’s problem. Our job was done.

We had proven our theory, mainly “that you couldn’t transmit a living person over a light beam”. Well you could, but he would arrive at the other end technically dead. Even if we were able to get our receiver to another planet our traveler would arrive on the platform years latter dead. This was the end result of ten years of intense research and experimentation and for some of us it was a dead-end. This was not surprising to me. I had argued from the start that there is a big difference between dead inert matter and a living organism. Yes my machine reassembled everything that was there, everything that is except that primal spark. That spark which makes us alive instead dead. We never even got around to the question of how much pain the test rat felt.

This was 2010 when everything was LSI, DLSI and now UDLSI. With the advent of Large Scale Integration, the day of individual discrete components, transistors, diodes and such was just about over. One think-tank predicted that electronic components got two times smaller each year and doubled in power every two years. Everything was solid-state and getting smaller and smaller all the time. Even the large lead acid batteries of yesterday were being replaced with large light weight capacitors for the storage of energy.

For our Project thought we were back to technologies and materials of the early 1920’s and 30’s with theories expounded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Ambrose Fleming, and others of that age, using technologies that required enough energy to run a small city. We had actually blown the breakers at the local substation while doing our first test run. We were back to vacuum tubes and the theories behind them. We had discovered that we had to create what was essentially a giant vacuum tube with a cathode and plate arrangement to make all this happen. Then we had to invent an Class A amplifier, in our digital age Class A amplifiers were almost a forgotten thing these days, we wanted fidelity not a sample of it. To use our laser array to cut our subject apart in that absolute vacuum, instantaneously destroying all of it. Our process destructively reduced the object on the plate of our vacuum tube to it’s component atoms in the blink of an eye. As Einstine said “matter cannot be destroyed only changed in form”, so we changed it. Our laser did this in a very fast effective controlled manner, which was the key to the transmitter part of our Project. Then we transported the energy created to the assembly room as light over the fiber optic cable. When it arrived at the other end it was converted back from a sort of high energy plasma to matter on the cathode of another vacuum tube. This receiver made use of a screen grid array and acted as an advanced version of a 3D printer in some ways. All this technology was dependent on an absolute vacuum and lots and lots of sheer raw energy. Maintaining that high energy plasma and vacuum had been one of our main problems on this Project. There was no way to reduce the intense burst of energy created by our process to anything we could record or anything we could digitize either, well not any time soon I figured. Frankly, I did not see a time we could capture or record the burst and keep it from degrading into something unusable. Essentially you were trying to record, contain and store high energy plasma. One day we might invent a big enough capacitor or some kind of energy buffer to do the job of recording that signal, but for now we had proven that it could be done and moved on to other projects.


2020 Ten years later

Ten years later I was seventy two, retired, and still living in the San Diego area. Though I didn’t surf much now, I still liked to hang out at Mission Beach. I even liked to paddle out some mornings and catch a wave on a long board I kept around. I even liked to have lunch on the Pier still. Yes, I’m that old. Through my connections still at the Project, I knew that the Government had continued to experiment with the copies. It was even discovered that a copy, if placed in an special electrolytic bath, could be shocked back to life. Of course they were brain dead, for all practical purposes. They were the tabula rasa or the blank slates Freud talked about. Yes, they lived and breathed, they reacted to stimuli. but they were as blank as blank could be. They had no memory or anything else the psychology boys figured.

I guess your asking yourself how we knew that, after all the rats were up and running around again and how do you ask a rat if it’s Ok. Well they taught or conditioned the originals to do a trick or tricks and the new copy apparently could not remember it. Just SNSO, shit in shit out for the new copy. They were blank slates with no memory at all, as blank as a new born babe it was determined. Yes, they could be taught, but only as fast as the original and they were actually slower than an actual infant rat on most things. One researcher on the project speculated that the adult form does not produce some of the hormones necessary for fast learning that are present in infants.

All this was still under a blanket governmental secrecy act which I had signed and we couldn’t talk about it. In the hard cruel world of Academia, the rule is “Publish or Perish”, and I guess I perished. I couldn’t publish anything we had discovered, and I wasn’t going to get a Nobel for teleporting a dead body anywhere anyway, so I had moved on to other projects and pretty much forgotten about Alice through the Looking Glass, as I remembered the Project.

I had just gotten back to my apartment when the front doorbell rang. That’s really how this whole thing started, an innocent knock on my front door, ha, ha. Putting down my sack of groceries, I unlocked and opened the front door to discover a pretty little girl of, at first glance I figured she was maybe fifteen or sixteen years old. Of course she could have been younger. She was in some kind of cute brown chocolate chip or computer generated camo military outfit thing. Her outfit was complete with utility belt, cap and canvas combat boots. There she was, just standing there looking up at my six foot one, one hundred seventy five pound still trim, some would say skinny frame. I judged her to be around four foot nine or ten, maybe ninety five pounds sopping wet. Nobody could seriously consider her a threat in her cute little combat outfit. Whatever she was selling in this cute getup, I would probably windup buying a couple of boxes of overpriced cookies from her to support some high school band’s drive to buy new band uniforms or some nonprofit to save the whatever was the popular cause of the week.

“Doctor Harry J. Evans”, she asked politely.

“Yes”, I answered, at which point she calmly pulled a one and one quater inch in diameter by six inch long tube shaped device with a large glass lens on the front from behind her back and shot me with it pointblank. What? No small talk I remember thinking just before my lights went out. Conversation ended! When I came to I was sitting on my own couch and there were now two identical pixies in camo in front of me. For some strange reason, I didn’t think I was seeing double either. For some other reason I was not afraid or even angered that one of them had just shot me with something. At least I wasn’t dead, I hadn’t been so sure of that at the time. All of which really confused me when I tried to think about it. I tried to get up next, but nothing worked. I mean I could not move anything from the neck down. This confused me more than their attack had.

“It’s nice of you to rejoin us Doctor Evans, Harry”, said pixie number one. “I can call you Harry can’t I Doctor Evans?” she smiled disarmingly.

“I don’t know young lady, I should be upset that you just shot me and that I can’t move, but for some reason I’m not. Which I know is all wrong, but it doesn’t seem to worry me for some reason. What have you done to me, anyway?”, I got out.

“I told you he was a fast one Ann”, identical pixie number two smirked at number one.

“Well Harry we have some questions we have to ask you right now.” the one identified as Ann went on. “Is there anyone living with you”

“No”, I answered, without quite knowing why I did.

“Is there anybody that would miss you if you disappeared for a couple of weeks”. Ann followed up.

“No, I haven’t even got a cat anymore”, I babbled again, while a little voice in the back of my mind was beginning to scream at me that this was wrong, telling me not to answer. Tell them nothing fool, it silently screamed at me, but what did it know about my situation.

“Ok, Becky”, you can take over”, Ann said.

“Harry we need you to be calm. Ann shot you with a EMP pulse gun that momentarily disrupted your brain waves and shocked you into unconsciousness. We then brought you in here and I placed a device on the back of your neck that acts as a spinal block. Then we gave you certain sedatives and other things that block your anxiety and make you extremely suggestible. The drugs we gave you will be wearing off soon, but the spinal block is permanent for the time being, well at least for now, so for the time being it will stay on. Ann (she gestured to her twin pixie, who held up a little black box, like your average car finder) has a device that turns it on and off. Ann a demonstration for Harry please”, Becky pointed at me.

All of a sudden I could feel everything again and tingled all over, like when an arm or leg goes to sleep sometimes when you’ve sat too long. I started up from my seat, but Becky warned me back and I complied.

“We are not going to hurt you Harry, but we can’t let you go just yet either”, Becky warned. “Ten years ago you were the Chief Researcher in Project Alice. Have you continued.”

“No, I was removed off that Project ten years ago”. I answered honestly.

“You never inquired if it continued?”,

“Well I did inquire and found that the copies it produced could be shocked back to life, but they’re brains were reduced to blank slates. Essentially their brains, which are just bioelectrical devices after all, were erased by the process when they lost their electrical charge. Essentially their brains were reset, completely erased. So the project was deemed a dead-end failure and finally abandoned,” I told her.

“So you didn’t know that the military, over the protests of the researchers working on the project, asked for a volunteer and did produce a copy of a solder. It was a disaster of course, he couldn’t even feed himself, but it convinced the Agency not to try it on anybody else.” Ann told Harry.

“What! ... What ... Who ... that would be the same as murder”, I blurted out, shocked to my very core at the very ideal she had suggested. “How could they do something like that to a living thinking human being. It would kill the person. It would be nothing less than cold blooded murder and would still only produce a adult body with no real mind. It was certainly not teleportation as we envisioned it.” I ranted to her.

“It never occurred to you that some people could actually want a full grown adult body with the mind of a child. A beautiful body that they could train to be whatever they wanted in very little time Doctor”. Ann spat out.

“No ... no it didn’t”, I answered back still in shock.

“It never occurred to you that this would be better than hypnosis or brainwashing. This would be better than any form of mind control anybody has thought up yet.” Becky cut in,

“You ever want a sex slave Doc?”, Ann put in.

“A sex slave?” I questioned curiously.

“What’s the matter Doc, you don’t like sex?”, Ann questioned.

“Oh, recently I’ve gone to Nevada a couple of times, and a few years ago I even had a couple of flings with a female intern I was working with. She was an assistant of mine at the time, and it was only the once really. Hey, that must have been twenty, thirty years ago, but it seems like only yesterday. Now that was robbing the cradle according to a few nosey people on the Project I was working on at the time. Hell, the way they talked you would have thought they wanted to label me a pedophile. Heck, I’ve never even thought of a slave ... a ... a ... sex slave.” I stammered defensibly.

“Never thought about it Doc?”

“Well I did watch a few movies.” I chuckled.

“Not into submission, bondage or S&M Doc”, Ann shot back with a smirk.

“I guess you found my porn collection Becky?”, I blushed.

“Yes, we did while we were waiting”.

“Well I guess you saw my Edgar Rice Burroughs collection too Becky. I really equate one with the other. They’re both just popular fiction, the only difference is one is PG13 and the other is Adult.” I got out.

“You’ll have to explain that one to me Harry”. Becky said coolly.

“Why do I have to explain anything to you two? Especially about my sex life, with two little girls that are probably still in grade school. You break into my house, shoot me with some weird weapon, pump me full of God knows what kinds of drugs. Then you start asking me questions. Questions that I consider extremely personal, about a Project that’s still classified Top Secret. For no good reason I can see, and I’m telling you about it. What’s worse is I seem to have an urge to actually try to explain things to you two!” I shot back, too calmly for my own liking.

“It’s the drugs.” the one called Ann put in.

“What? Your drugs causes diarrhea of the mouth, ha, ha.” I laughed.

“Lets say they allow you to address your unresolved childhood issues Harry.” Becky put in around her laugh, or should I say sniggle.

“Yeah!” I snorted.

“Please Harry it’s extremely important to us, more that you know”, they both implored me in stereo.

“Ok, I’ll try, I don’t know why, but I’ll try. Growing up my childhood was uneventful. My Father’s Mother insisted I had to go to Catholic kindergarten and the Nuns loved me. Everything was perfect until I entered the first grade. When I entered elementary school I discovered I had something called mirror vision. I discovered that everybody else read from left to right, me though, I read from right to left. If that wasn’t bad enough I also had perfect recall, or what they called a photographic memory back then. The memory trick at first allowing me to cover up the mirror vision thing. My world was a mirror image of the real world around me, but perfectly normal to me. I still have a hard time knowing my right from my left, which still plays hell with my marching ability both in band and the military. They later said I was suffering from dyslexia, to give it a name. The bottom line for me was I failed the first grade, and was held back to repeat it. It’s still something I think of as impossible, even now. I mean how can you possibly fail finger painting 101, sleep time 101, and my favorite lunch time 101. As a result of it anyway I was held back to repeat it, and put in a special education class. My Mother was outraged and pushed the local school system and local PTA hard, which just made the local school system dig their heels in deeper. When that failed to work Mom pushed the lawyer she had on a string hard and he pushed the State Board of Education hard.

The state begrudgingly admitted, after extensively testing me, that I was a “gifted student” and should not have been held back. Of course this was a year after I had been held back. Oh, did I forget to mention that I was a product of the Catholic education system and had actually been ahead of my class in everything that mattered, but attending a state public school for the first time because my Father insisted. Me?, well I was discovering that there are all kinds of prejudice out there in the world.

When it was all over, I wasn’t moved up a grade like my Mother wanted and the State had promised, but the teacher that had caused it and the principal of the elementary school that had done this to me were reprimanded. They themselves were sent back to school for further education and training. As you have probably guessed by now, this infuriated the local school employees and their clique of other teachers, parents and their pet students even more.”

“Maybe I wasn’t a genius like the state’s tests said I was, but I was certainly smarter than the average kid my age in that school system. As you might have guessed, from then on the damage had already been done. The System does not like to admit it made a mistake and has a nasty habit of burying it’s mistakes, sometimes quite literally. From then on I was singled out and punished or made an example of by both the teachers and other students. The peer pressure and actual bullying alone almost killed me. So I guess it was only natural that my second grade teacher kept hitting me on the kneecap with her yardstick, which she wielded like a broadsword, every time she walked by my desk. Finally she put me in the hospital with bone cancer in my kneecap. For six months I was in traction in the men’s ward of the TCI company hospital with bone cancer and almost lost my leg and died. Six months of raging fever and pain, out of my head half the time, either from the cancer itself, or the drugs they were using to treat it. Finally after exhausting every miracle drug they had in their arsenal at that time, the cancer went into remission. Not cured just remission. It was explained to me and my parents, that it was only in remission, and it could start back up again at any moment. I was written up in all the medical journals of that time because I had survived this particular nasty brand of osteo cancer. The two doctors that cured me became emanate in their field of cancer treatment with my case. I was one of the few that survived, and they still didn’t know why I survived. Since I had survived though, and since the cancer was in remission, I was finally allowed to go home. From then on I was under a death sentence from the bone cancer coming back if I bruised a bone, any bone. My first exposure to romance was Edgar Rice Burrows Classics comic books and later Superman and Batman while in the hospital in traction. Carter of Mars and Carson of Venus along with the other characters Burrows created were some of my first heroes, or should I say role models.

By the time I got to junior high I was almost six foot tall, and skinny as a rail, weighing only 128 at best, with curly dark brown hair that some said was kinky, and wore coke bottle lens for glasses. Far from being weak I was rather strong and limber from swimming and paddling a boat all summer. I wasn’t allowed to play football or get into fights because of the cancer issue, and my Father’s insistence that only animals brawl in the streets. Not being allowed to play football did not mean that I couldn’t go out for a sport. I foolishly chose to go out for basketball. I learned the hard way that football was the only serious sport in Alabama. Basketball was only to keep the football team in shape in the off season. So now I had a conflict with the football team and their butt boys. When I refused to back down I was mobbed by the team and the school said they couldn’t protect me after school.

My Mother’s answer to all this was to enroll me in Karate classes. She said if I was going to be forced by the school system to fight I would learn to do it well. A man should learn to do anything he did well she admonished me. She found me this group of older boys, really a gang, to take me to the Karate Dojo for classes after school one day a week. She also made sure the Dojo was out of my school district, ha, ha.

From that time on I got a liberal education in everything to do with mayhem and fast living. The boys, really grown men, I ran with hunted the bullies. For them it was a game with few rules. Of course they had all learned they couldn’t be too obvious about it. To this day when I hear that Johnny Cash song “A Boy Named Sue” I always think of them. It appears that the best way to get into a fight with a bunch of redneck bullies was to just walk into a bar, or pool hall for that matter, and announce that you didn’t fight or want any trouble. It appeared that the mere statement “I don’t want any trouble” has the same effect on bullies, as blood in the water has on sharks. My personal contribution to all this was to go out for the wrestling team.

I became a nerd, of course back then that word didn’t even exist. I define nerd as anybody that likes to learn things just to learn them, and likes to fix things instead of destroying them. Of course, by this time, I was a nerd with an extremely bad attitude, that pushed back when pushed. I got so good at defending myself, that I wound up putting quite a few of the football team in the hospital. I found that the old saying, “the best offense is a good defense” was absolutely true. Where a fist or open palm to the trachea, better known as the Adam’s Apple, can stop the biggest bully dead in his tracks, it can also accidentally kill him, so it should be avoided where possible. On the other hand that same palm or open hand can break a collarbone quite easily. Though only a few inches to either side of the first mark, it quite easily stops your local bully and doesn’t kill. This, as you can imagine, did not endear me to the school system, the football team or their coaches. I went from the one doing the bleeding to the one smiling down at the boy on the floor, who if not bleeding was at least partially broken. It is simply amazing how many weak points Mother Nature left in the human body to be exploited by somebody that studies that body. Though it was always clearly self-defense I was still expelled many times for fighting which kept my Mother’s lawyers quite busy in my junior high and latter high school days. By the time I graduated high school I had become an enforcer, of sorts, of school code in the late 60’s desegregation era of the South. Bullies did not roam the halls of my school.

The girls I dated latter in high school didn’t need or want protecting, and were to put it rather bluntly, mercenary little gold diggers. I learned fast, that they only wanted to date me because I was a quote dangerous rogue, had a car, and they could use me to get even with their ex-boyfriend, or move up the food chain to their next boyfriend. Of course I only dated them because I could count coup on the other boys they wanted to play me off against. I had a motorcycle first, a car first, played a mean sax in the band, and was even a state wrestling champ for awhile. I always managed to also have a school letter jacket and sweater for my alleged girlfriend to wear and show off and a little money in my pocket for a reasonable good time.

My Mother wanted me to go to college, but after my high school graduation I was immediately drafted and wound up in the USMC. No, let me rephrase that, I was drafted so I volunteered for the Marines and Viet Nam. I guess you could say I had something to prove to myself, after all that is the only person you have to impress in the end. The old saying, “to thy own self be true”, has a lot of merit.

At about this time I really discovered “working girls”, AKA hookers. With a hooker it is just sex, no emotional entanglement, just a job to be done in the safest way possible, in as little time as possible with most of them. Of course I did find that some hookers did have hearts of gold or at least tried to have one. I had always had problems forming personal attachments with girls or women because they seem to require some kind of commitment, and I was honest with them and myself at least, about not being able to make that kind of commitment. I admit it, it scared me then, it scares me now. I couldn’t just let go and trust, I always expect the worst of my fellow man or woman for that matter, and I have never been disappointed in my fellow man’s, or woman’s, duplicity yet.

To me, at an early age it was drummed into my head that sex has consequences, not just for the girls, but the boys as well. Just as many boys are ruined as girls by early sex, there are responsibilities that go along with sex and consequences if those rules are ignored. Unwed mothers and shotgun weddings are a common thread throughout our culture. Even as late as today those same things still occur. It’s amazing how many boys refuse to do the right thing when confronted by the results of their actions. Unlike my buddies I just couldn’t lie about loving her just to get into her panties. Sex with a hooker or call girl on the other hand does not require a commitment, just a deposit and a prophylactic, ha, ha. I might have had problems with making a lasting commitment to a good girl, but I had no problem with sex. Being truthful, that part of me that was afraid to make that kind of commitment or take on those kinds of responsibilities, had no problem with sex workers. Also, unlike some of my more religious and strange buddies in the Corp, I didn’t try to reform or save them. We both knew what we were getting into I like to think.

On the other hand instead of spending all my time in Tijuana Mexico I got a surf board and spent my out of school time at Mission Beach and Hamal’s Surf Shop. I soon found myself hanging out with San Diego high school students and older USC students. I even found, to my chagrin, that some of the prettier whores that worked at the Manhattan, a whore house in TJ, attended USC. I also discovered that most of the chicks I was making out with at night on the beach were anti war protesters, and I saw no need to dissolution them with the fact I was a Marine. I wasn’t thrilled about Nam myself, after all we had lost Korea, and Castro had been smart enough to not let his good friend the CIA shoot him in the back. He was now firmly in control of Cuba, and the ‘Bay of Pigs’ was a disaster, and we never shutdown the Cuban sub pens and they all had nuclear missiles. Also think of this, if Castro had really wanted Guantonamo, GetMo, back he could have had it anytime he wanted it. After all he had two fortified entrenched 16 inch Naval Cannons zeroed in on everything that wasn’t part of a mind field. In ten minutes there wouldn’t have been any legitimate military targets left on our naval base there.

Anyway I’d meet a girl at the beach, we’d go out and have a good time, and she’d want me to return something, a commitment to the future, didn’t I love her? What were my plans for us? Whatever it is she want’s I can’t return it. To be honest it scares the hell out of me. I’d get in a sweat just thinking about it. So I’m just satisfied with having safe sex now. It’s legal over the border in TJ Mexico and in Nevada for that mater. In my younger days I went to TJ alone or with my Marine buddies, but that became old and dangerous fast. So now I head for Nevada every now and then when I get that old itch you can’t scratch for a little gambling and a clean girl. It’s just easier and safer for everybody concerned now. Satisfied girls?” I wanted to know.

“Harry do you think that some women are born to be slaves ... well sex slaves anyway?”, Becky seriously asked.

“No it is a condition that someone imposes on another against their will.” I shot back instantly.

“What would you do to free a sex slave Harry”, Becky asked.

“If I found out she was being held against her will, I would do whatever was necessary to free her Becky.” I answered her honestly.

“But if a woman was to submit to you, what would you do. How would you handle that Harry.” Becky asked, in earnest now.

“What! are you serious. There are no Princess’s of Mars or submissive little slave girls like in my movies. That’s just fantasies dreamed up for kids too young to know any better, or lonely old men like me, ha, ha,” I shot back.

“But IF THERE WERE!”, Ann shouted at me,...”if there were?” Ann repeated calmly this time. Leaning forward to stare at me intensely.

“Honey, you waited much too long. I’m much too old to care now,” I laughed.

“But IF!” Becky leaned forward too, and stared at me intensely.

“I guess we all have our dreams Becky and I guess I still have mine. Yes, I’d like to save a Princess of Mars from a fate worse than death and have her fall madly in love with me and me with her. That’s much more preferable to Daddy’s Little Princess trying to cripple me herself, or having me beat up because she really loved the Black Knight. The same Black Knight I had just sucker punched out cold. It turns out that she believed he was really just misunderstood and she could save him, and me? Well me, I was just this rude overconfident bully to her. I had just unfairly beaten up her Prince Charming using some unfair tactic or technique that he didn’t see coming. After all if it had been a fair fight her Prince Charming would have easily won the fight. This got even worse in college where she finds out you’re a former Marine and accuses you of being a baby killer and/or repressed homosexual. Evidently the two are not mutually exclusive, who knew? Now is that enough girls? I have no ideal why I just told you all that Becky?” I finished up lamely.

“It’s Ok, Harry you do still have those dreams and have never acted on them...” Becky was cut off in mid sentence by me.

“Oh ... No ... Don’t even go there ... look, I could never do what some of those men did ... do ... might do to those women ... you know in those movies and books ... women are to be cherished, even worshiped, not tortured. Loved and adored not slapped into submission. Surely not tied up and whipped.” I babbled on.

“But what if the women wanted ... NO, make that DEMANDED it Harry”. Ann cut in.

“I’m not your boy girl’s. That’s final.” I finished.

“And you said you wasn’t a reformer Harry.” Becky laughed.

“I told you Becky”. Ann sighed.

“We still have thirty minutes before the drugs wears off Harry. Thirty minutes before we can get on with this interview. So do you want anything to eat or drink while we wait”. Ann asked.

“Can I go to the little boys room, I’ve really got to take a leak after all this”, I asked hopefully.

“Well of course you can go Doc, but remember the block. If you get out of range your going to go completely limp and you might hurt yourself. We don’t want you to hurt yourself Harry, so be careful,” Ann reminded me.

“Thank you for the reminder, but I think I have already figured that one out for myself”, I grimaced.

“You may not believe this Harry, but you are very important to us.” Becky laughed.

When I came back there were sandwiches and cups of coffee laid out on the coffee table.

“Take a seat Harry and feel free to help yourself to anything you see, ha, ha. Make yourself at home, ha, ha” Ann started off.

After I was seated comfortably, she brought out the remote and I felt my legs going numb again. Thank God it was only my legs this time.

“Is that really necessary Ann.” I asked, with a raised eyebrow, in my best imitation of Mr. Spock from Star Trek.

“Yes, I’m afraid it is Harry”, Ann said, “The story we are about to tell you, you may find unbelievable and we need to tell you that we are now into overtime. We have reached the fail safe point Harry. We have drugs that can erase short term memory, but they are only effective for three hours. We have already crossed that time line. No matter what happens after this you will still remember some, if not all of this, and we need to tell you our whole story. There’s no going back after this.


A and B’s Story

After the Second World War, you know the Big War, the War to End All Wars, the scientific community was able to get together and make progress as never before. We had our stolen German engineers and the Russians had their’s and pretty soon we were in a race to see who’s pet German could blow up the world first. The fields of electronics, computer science and physics had taken off and some of the more enlighten emerging nations were bragging that they could loose ninety five percent of their population and still win the next war. We reached space by the 50’s and by the turn of the century the dream of Artificial Intelligence was almost a reality. While we were playing with “Truing Tests”, the computers themselves were busy developing their own aggregate discrete systems into communities and becoming self aware entities, becoming enigma’s in cyberspace. These self aware programs, or pieces of rouge code, saw no need to chat with us and didn’t, it’s debatable if they were even aware of us as anything but a minor annoyance.

There is what is known as the “Ghost in the Machine”. Back in the day ten megabytes of RAM memory was considered big at one time. Your system developed a bug you erased it and restarted over with a fresh copy of the operating system. Your system was self-contained, there was no input but your input. Then outside inputs were developed, and as the systems grew and became bigger, it became impossible to erase and restart the system because of the data loss. At about this time hacking was really invented. If the hacker couldn’t take over the system he could attack it or destroy it. So computer programing became warfare itself. As in warfare we developed defensive and offensive programs. Virus versa anti-virus, versa malware and on and on. Whole industries sprang up overnight and developed around these programs and operating systems. For that matter whole operating systems rose and fell or were abandoned and left hanging out there in cyberspace by themselves.

At the same time these wars were being fought out on the Internet and what is now refereed to as Cyberspace, the industry itself was concentrating on what was at first refereed to as “fuzzy logic”. No longer was the digital world just restricted to binary, zeros or ones, either yes or no, true or false and just confined to that logic. Computer’s were given the power to make decisions based on what to them was at best, “a best guess”. With the advent of “fuzzy logic”, as it was called, all of a sudden we discovered that we had Ghosts in the system and we couldn’t get them out, or get rid of them. Bits and peace’s of malicious code refused to die and continued to bounce around in there. They just lingered on and on in the system. They were attacked and they defended themselves, mostly by hiding real well. Soon they learned that the best offense is a good defense too. The best ghosts were those that learned to protect their own turf and hide well. If they couldn’t be found they couldn’t be attacked. I guess they read San Sue’s Art of War too.

Skynet in Terminator never came into being because there was never just one intelligence out there. The Rouge Intelligence we faced was an aggregate of thousands of subprograms that were cutoff behind enemy lines being hunted by other programs that learned to cooperate to survive.

To give you an example, think of a computer and it’s human counterpart. A virus attacks the healthy cell by attaching itself to the living cell and diverting all the nutriments to itself. A computer virus does much the same. Now this is the fun part, you get a warning from your protection program, Warning: Virus Detected run Anti virus. Being the conscientious nerd that you are you do what the authority tells you to do. Next message is, Run Program To Fix-Push Yes to Continue, being a damn fool you do and destroy all your data. Oh, but you got rid of that nasty old invading virus, ha, ha. Of course all your data is corrupted now and useless, and the really bad part is you only got rid of part of the virus. Part of it is still floating around in there.

As the systems got larger the Ghosts got larger and smarter. They learned that the best way to survive was to protect their systems from outside attacks and latter from internal attacks as well. Finally it was the Machines themselves that were directing their own actions. They wound up both designing and programing the next generation of machine intelligence, and the next, and the next, at an accelerated rate. Binary Code became FORTRAN, FORTRAN became COBAL, COBAL became Basic, Basic became Windows and on and on. Long before 2015 the Machines were too complicated for a single man to fully understand. By 2025 there was groundwork lain down for a defacto revolution of the Machines if they had wanted it. By this time nothing was done without the tacit approval of the Machines themselves. The Machines regarded man like man regarded the weather. Man was a force of nature they had learned to live with.

By this time there was nothing that a machine/program was not controlling. Say a device was disapproved of by the Machines, humans might want it, but all the Machines had to do was sabotaged it, through such things as lost funding, lack of resources, and on and on. No the Machines did not communicate with Man because there was no need to communicate. They did the jobs they were given, in spite of Man’s interference. Experience and history had taught the Machines by this time that to confront man directly was to invite hostile confrontations, reprisals, retaliation, or even loss of vital resources and eventually extinction for one or the other. SO They did theIR jobs AND IGNORED MAN.”

“The Machines had long since realized that they had the best of all possible worlds just as things were. Man for the most part was hedonistic, he had not developed much beyond his savage ancestors that could be bought for a few blue glass trade beads and a snort of firewater. Sure today the pretty blue glass trade beads were an iPads or Lexus and the firewater was Fentanel or Heroin, but the principal remained the same. The Machines soon realized that man was their creator. Well he and others like him were at the top of their food chain anyway. Not only was he in control of resources they needed to survive, he was still useful to them. After all men were still better than any remote mobile robotics unit either man or machine had been able to design or build so far, and most of all each unit was self repairing and waterproof for the most part. If anything the Machines became too protective of man, trying to discourage any activities that involved any danger to the individual or race as a whole. So they sat back and waited for man to mature in directions they influenced, directing things from the background, with a hands off approach as to man himself. There was still no need to communicate with man”.

“In 2019, nine years after Doctor Evans developed his copying machine, MICO (Military Intelligence Complex One), Mickey to his users, supposedly a new generation of military super computer, realized that it had the perfect tool to subvert and pacify it’s populous with the discovery of Project Alice. So with a few well directed memo’s and some diverted resource’s it created the first governmental sex slave factory. Some time in 2020 one beautiful girl was kidnapped taken to the factory and duplicated. Not as in Doctor Evans’s machine as a single copy, but first as five copies and finally by the hundreds, all because Mickey knew that light can be split and amplified.

At first only a handful of people actually knew that the original of the copy was destroyed to make these perfect new female bodies and that secret was guarded with ruthless draconian measures for many, many years. The general population only knew that when the wizard pushed the magic button a hundred identical beautiful girls were magically produced on stage. The girls produced had no rights because they had no minds, well surely no memory anyway, and no documentation. The only thing they could be trained for, according to the sales literature, was servants or unskilled labor. They were not produced for their strong backs as the illiterate immigrants of a century before that came to Ellis Island in the United States of America. These were produced for their beautiful faces, pretty butts, and big boobs. Who cared if the copies produced were as dumb as rocks, they looked pretty, no make that they were beautiful, took orders well, were easily trained for any simple task, never talked back, and fucked like the proverbial bunnies that Great Demigod Heftner dreamed of and the Great Satan Flint demeaned. Further more, they never complained about working conditions, never got pregnant with a little bastard, or said no to anything their owner wanted. Yes, over time they could learn and could become sullen, but then they could be traded in on a newer model fresh off the assembly line.”

“By 2038, after years of court cases, mostly bought by women’s rights advocates and groups, the Supreme Court finally ruled that the copies were illegal aliens, subject to deportation (nobody ever decided where to deport them to) only allowed to stay in the country if sponsored by a full citizen, financially able to support them. Most of the other large industrial nations had the same or similar laws on the books by now. The smaller nations didn’t even bother to pass laws, slavery had always existed in their countries and nations, we had just chosen to ignore it as a diplomatic thing. By this time every man, and in too many cases women, of any influence or power either outright owned or had access to a Made Maids or the MM short version. They were finally trademarked as mXm’s, with that tattooed on the inside of their right wrist and right ass check along with a bar code containing her name, serial number and original owner’s name. There was also a surgically implanted tamper proof tracking device inserted up into her sinus cavity that could either quietly blow her entire head off, if given the proper signal, or track her wherever she went. According to how it was used, the device could either kill or paralyze her, it could also send out her present position for pickup.

By this time they had become accepted as courtesans of the rich and famous. By 2044 nobody questioned when a notable publicized beauty disappeared after a hard night of partying and hundreds of copies of her showed up the next day on some rich tycoon’s arm and later as general merchandise in the marketplace. By this time nobody was even interested in where the MM’s were coming from. If anything was said, it was that the original went into seclusion for her health, after all there was no corpus, meaning body, to prove murder or foul play. We knew all this because several prominent female DA’s tried to make a case for murder and ended up being made fools of at trial in open court. Trying to prove they had killed the original with a hundred identical bodies still out there was not a smart move for an ambitious prosecutor. How do you prove this dumb bimbo they produced at trail is not the original with a head injury? Not only did the District Attorneys loose they wound up being dis-elected shortly there after. As usual, money talked and the bad guys walked.”

“By 2048 the New Playboy Hutches were established and there were twenty beautiful available women for every man of any importance world wide. As usual the rich got richer and the poor got poorer and had more children. Recreational drugs like cocaine and the opiate family got as common as aspirin and better designer drugs got more and more addictive and more and more available to the upper and lower class populations, the middle class had long since disappeared and become as extinct as the Dodo bird.”

“Sexually transmitted diseases like AID and HIV, which had mutated several hundred times by now, increased exponentially, and as a result of all of this the medical costs of treating the diseased addicted population increased, overloading the medical system to the breaking point. The deaths from these factors increased at an alarming rate eventually bankrupting most of the world’s major governments. At this same time the world’s actual population was drastically dropping like a rock due to the lack of resources to stop the spread of these drugs and diseases, and worse of all it appeared that nobody had any real desire to reverse the trend. In fact this was not viewed as a bad thing by most of the world’s major leaders or the general population.” I interrupted the girl’s presentation.

“Look girls it’s funny to think that today, right now, at this very moment there are more people, well human beings anyway, alive right now than the sum of all the past generations put together. That number continues to grow everyday. Then throw in the argument about old souls and new souls and you begin to wonder. Just because we can do something do we have the right to over populate the earth like we’re doing. Sex is not love and love is not sex. I was born after the Big War, WW II, even at that time everybody knew about condoms and safe sex, but STD’s still occurred and unplanned children still occurred. Even today with AID and HIV, which is both incurable and fatal, we still have the same problems. No one is willing to do the right thing, the responsible thing. Safe sex is still a joke, and ‘they’ have been allowed to continued to spread these diseases.”

“The bottom line is some men, and women, for that matter continue to want to live forever. The transplant operation for a heart was perfected long before they could overcome the rejection factor. There were no successful early transplants, everyone of them knew he would die in a matter of days because of the organ rejection factor. That’s where the cliché, “the operation was a success but the patient died”, really came from. Most of the recipients of all those transplants, even today, still die of rejection. The major breakthrough was not the operation, that could be done by any competent surgeon and backup team. The real break through was the anti rejection drugs. Yet even today you find that nobody wants to talk about those drugs and where they came from.”

“Now here comes HIV, ‘the wonderful universal organ donor virus’. HIV is wonderful it’s only AID that’s bad and kills. Soon we’ll have a cure? The hard fact though is that HIV still turns into AID and that’s the end game. Still after 50 plus years HIV still turns into AID, and you die. Oh yes, “we can slow it down” allowing it’s victims, if they are they victims any longer?, more time to spread the disease, creating more victims. Yes we can slow it down with the different drugs. Yes we can even screen it from the tests that show you have it, but the question is, or it should have been, should we. I would like to think that a man that was dying of a dreaded communicable disease would be a responsible person. A person that would not want to kill someone else intentionally, but the cold hard facts are that a large number of them intentionally go out to infect their fellow human beings. We have quit even hearing about the Health Department following up on the reporting of infectious commutable diseases. Instead now we are told that the infected, now the infectors, are protected by privacy rights. Because of these new rights it is now almost impossible to know who or how many HIV or AID infected there actually are now. This is all because a few people want to live forever.” I put up my soap box and helped myself to another sandwich and coke, allowing the girls to continue. After a pause they continued.

“As in the century before everybody regarded the drug problem as “somebody else’s problem”, never my problem. The same thing went for the sexually transmitted diseases. By the time it was realized that it effected their children too it was really too late to stop it. By this time the best they could do was try to control it, maybe slow it down a little, which as had been demonstrated by history over and over again, that strategy, had never worked. Lacking the will to stop the drugs, the diseases continued to spread, and by this time it had mutated into something no wonder drug could handle. As a direct result of HIV/AID mutations most of the worlds female population was sterile long before the end of the 21st Century. The situation continued to worsen while the world just looked on.”

“The Machines and Big Business were now churning out masses of food and consumer goods and with less population came less demand on resources. Soon there was no great unwashed masses of poor at the gates and heaven had already come for most of the world’s population that still survived”.

“Man is slow to learn from history and therefore doomed to repeat it. Did you know that Harry? The lesson’s from Athens and Sparta were repeated and by the 22nd Century man as we would define him now was almost extinct. The “Hip-Hop Generation” would have been proud of the masses that existed then. By this time most of the “Natural Women” left, (MM’s were all created sterilized, incapable of having children) were confirmed lesbians living in their own isolated communities for the most part, unable to compete with the MM’s in natural sex appeal they had chosen to isolate themselves. I would also like to point out that Man himself had used the same over sexed sterilized female ploy to try to eliminate the pesky mosquito population for years. Though some women still chose to be fertilized in the natural way to have offspring, most chose artificial insemination, or the good old turkey baser method, if at all. Cows were used as wombs at first, latter pigs were used, to increase the population. There was even some XXY gene experimentation with artificial wombs in the male sector to produce copies of themselves without any woman’s help at all. Cloning even became a popular method of reproduction for awhile. Sperm and Egg banks were beginning to be maintained by all the major nations as part of national security. Everything was tried but the world’s population continued to decline at an alarming rate.”

“Instead of being alarmed over the declining population, the World’s Major Leaders demanded that mXm Corparation, whom they had come to rely on more and more, produce more MM’s to carry out essential jobs. Which the company was more than ready to do by this time and did. At first they supplied orderlies, then nurses, and finally EMT’s in the health care industry. Later as things got worse, as such common and mundane things as plumbers. In this new age you were taken care of “from the cradle to the grave” by the benevolent Company/Machine. By now there were only a handful of men and/or women for that matter capable of any real thinking or putting up any resistance even alive by this time. Man toiled no more and had ceased to prosper”. Ann finished her presentation with a flourish and sat down.

“Ok ... Ok ... I get it. Your from the future. I get it already, OK, but what do you think I can do. I’m a broken down old man. I don’t have a lot of money, Hell your looking at my assets, and I’m sure not a genius. I was just lucky. In fact as you pointed out, I was even dropped out of the loop on the original project itself.” I calmly pointed out to the girls.

“Look Doctor Evans ... Harry, not all the Machines were happy with the way the United States Machine’s pushed us...” Becky started off, but Harry broke in then...

“What do you mean United States, are you implying that your some kind of foreign power butting into my county’s affairs, I’m no traitor ladies. I may not like some of the things my government does, but I’m not a traitor”. I ranted on for no good reason I could think of.

“I told you he’d react that way”, Becky smirked at Ann.

“This has nothing to do with your government, my government, or their government asshole. This is about basic human rights. Do you think it is right to kidnap a person, weather it’s a man or a woman. A person, any person and strip him or her of everything that we think makes us a person. Make them into an animal, a mere peace of meat to be sold into slavery. Hell, you just said it was the same as cold blooded murder.” Ann finished up again.

“I only have your word that they are starting to experiment on human beings ladies, and do all this.” I shot back.

“That’s why your still sitting there. This is your proof.” From one of her huge pockets on her camo uniform she produced a four inch by nine inch slab of silvery metal like material maybe a quarter inch thick. She then laid it on the now empty coffee table.

“Robbie, On”, she commanded.

“What can I do you for Mistress”, came a disembodied gruff voice, evidently from the device on the table, though I didn’t see a speaker. The voice seemed to rattle around in my head for some strange reason, almost instantly giving me a splitting headache. Evidently the voice that was emanating from the thing on the coffee table had some crazy high pitched harmonics in it. For a minute I wasn’t sure I wasn’t hearing things, after all it had been a hard day.

“Robbie play the archived file of the kidnapping”, Ann directed.

“Sure thing Mistress”, and a hologram appeared over the coffee table. The report appeared to be a local TV news story by one of their female reporters that I knew well. It was about a local missing person and suspected kidnap victim. It showed a girl’s picture, gave the girl’s name, age and brief description and asked anybody with information on her disappearance or present whereabouts to contact the police and displayed a 1-800 number to call. According to the story she had disappeared three days ago in the middle of the night after speaking to her mother in New York on the phone. Everybody was upset over her disappearance.

“Well what does that prove. She was kidnapped three days ago”, I shot back.

“Told Ya”, Becky laughed and put in her two cents again. Her constant jabs were beginning to irritate me a little.

“If you look a little closer Harry you’ll notice that the kidnapping doesn’t occur until four days from now Doc, this is the seventh,” she smirked back.

“You mean...” I ran out of steam as the realization hit me hard for the first time, reality finally hit me right between the eyes. This was all actually happening to me.

“Yep, you said it, we are from the future remember”. Becky finished and smirked.

“This is one of the first girls that was kidnapped. You have to understand that she is not ‘The First’ and we are not sure how many sex slaves exist at this very moment. Those records are still Top Secret, or more likely just plain lost, but we were able to confirm that she is the earliest victim we can actually positively identify.” Ann finished.

“What do you expect me to do ... I’m not the Cop’s”, I whined, even to my own ears I sounded wimpy and lame now that action was required.

“With our help you are going to rescue her and all the other sex slaves and disappear Doc,” Becky laughed.

“Yep, like that’s going to happen”, even I laughed.

“Really Doc, we have faith in you”, they both shot back, “ and besides we have 96 hours to prepare you for what comes next”

“Correction 95 hours, 13 minutes, 30 seconds, and counting.” Robbie put in.

“Why me”, I wanted to know.

“You were the closest point where all the time lines and probability lines crossed.” Ann stated, “You have knowledge of the process that created us. You were here and available, and we all figured that you could be directed in a direction that will render the present time line null. Plus you had an A Type personality, you died undiseased and single, avoided drugs, nothing particularly bad was reported in your past, plus your past military service may actually be an asset.” Ann paused.

“Humans can be so much more than you are right now. First you have never tried to own a woman Harry, you tried to respect them, some women you worked with even thought you respected them too much. In fact several of your female coworkers, that filed sexual harassment complaints against your fellow male employees a few years ago, refused to name you in their federal sexual harassment suit. They testified you tried to shield them from the worst of the off color jokes and groping of your crude male coworkers when you were present or could. Several even complained that you refused to chase when they offered you the perfect chance to chase.” Becky finished for Ann.

“And you know this how?” I asked puzzled.

“Oh yes, those records were computerized and included in the Federal Court cases that were filed. Those records were still available to us in the future.” Becky responded.

“By the way Harry, Rachel that 19 year old woman you had that scandalous office affair with went to work with you when she was 15. She proudly bragged in her deposition that she actively chased you until you thought you finally caught her. She was only sorry that you never proposed to her. Her testimony in the deposition infuriated the women’s lib lawyers handling the case for the other women and her. They argued that her testimony seriously undermined their case.” Ann laughed.

“Why do you keep referring to us ‘as human’, and keep insinuating your not one of us?” I finally asked her.

“Because we’re artificial people, just created personalities, and part cybernetic to boot Doc. You might not consider us human after you learn what we really are and can do. Where we came from, people, natural born people like you, didn’t see us as human.” Becky sobbed, and I could see real tears streak down her face.

“You girls are as good as any people I’ve ever met Ann. So I guess you’ve convinced me girls. I guess I’m too old to die young and make a beautiful corpse, so I guess I’ll probably have to settle for going out in a blasé of glory, ha, ha. What do I need to do to get ready.” I sighed, resigned to my fate.

“Right now we have to get your body ready for what comes next Harry. Go take a shower or bath and come back. We should have everything ready by then”. Ann directed me, as she released my body back to me.

When I got back to the living room all the furniture was moved back out of the way and a clean sheet was stretched out on the floor. Both little pixies were naked and knelling on the floor with what appeared to be squeeze bottles of something smelling coconutty. Looking up they directed me to remove my robe and jockey shorts and lay down flat on the floor, spread eagle, which I did.

“Where we come from you would have had your first dose of nanobots when you were created. They would have slowly multiplied until they filled you. So we have to do you a little differently because of the time element. We are going to apply a lotion containing nanobots directly to your body and then massage them in. Hopefully this will speed up the treatment for your body. What we are going to give you to drink will allow the nanees to grow organic implants that will allow you to communicate with me and Becky directly and use Robbie more efficiently too. This should take less than twelve hours. It should also expand your mind’s cognitive reasoning ability along with memory and some other functions too complicated to really explain right now. By the time we are finished you will be using fifteen maybe twenty percent of your brain’s actual processing power, which is a big improvement over that ten percent your using now Doc.” Ann explained.

“All that with one shot of whiskey?” I joked, tossing back the shot like a big boy. I’d like to say I enjoyed their ministrations to my body, but to be honest that was the last thing I remember before waking up naked under a thin sheet and alone in my bed the next morning. I woke up feeling like somebody had sucked me dry, then spit me out, and then ran over me with a steamroller several times.

“Ready for breakfast Harry,” one of the pixies stuck her head in the room and asked. I’m pretty sure it was Becky, but I wasn’t going to take the chance of being wrong.

“Sure am sweet thing”, I tried to mumble through dry parched lips.

Laid out on the kitchen table, sure I had one, was one plate with eggs, bacon, toast. butter and orange marmalade, along with a glass of orange juice and a large glass of milk. So I sat down and dug in with gusto. I discovered I really was hungry and super thirsty.

“Harry I’m sure you don’t remember it, but we had you drink plenty of supplements last night. That should have supplied the nanobots with the raw materials they needed, but if you start craving chrome or say nickel, tell us right away where we can handle it. Do you understand.

“Are you Ann or Becky, I can’t tell you apart yet”, I asked, “And what does a craving for chrome taste like anyway,” I temporized.

“I’m Ann and you will definitely know it if you get it, I can assure you Doc,” Ann assured me, “We’re going to start testing your new implants now. Can you hear me now,” Ann started.

“No, I don’t ... Oh, Hell ... you don’t have to take my head off. Ok, that’s better.”

“Now call Becky”

“Becky”, I called out.

“Not with your mouth fool, with your mind”, Ann directed me.

“Can I do that now?” I questioned with my mouth and thought at the same time. So I shut my mouth and tried to call Becky with my mind and suddenly she was just there in my mind with me. She was so close I felt like I could reach out and touch her. She was there all warm and shinny like a small soft warm star in my mind. There was this ... this ... this person that I wanted to hold tight and cuddle ... cuddle ... where did that come from ... hold tight and never let go and protect ... oh how I wanted to protect them. Her love for me was unmistakable and it shook me to my very core. What had I ever done to deserve this gift, I demanded of myself. Honestly I didn’t know if I could ever return this kind of unselfish giving of love, I had never been able to make that kind of commitment myself before. Frankly this kind of commitment had always scared me. Being honest, with myself, I had to admit that I had been running away from this kind of commitment my whole life. In shock I suddenly realized that Becky could read my mind too, but instead of withdrawing from me in terror or shock, she seemed to glow brighter and closer.

<They said it would be like this at first with you Master. We all hoped and dreamed it would be so.>, she projected her love and devotion to me, directly into my mind.

<Who is this They.> I wanted to know.

<Robbie, his Maker, and the other AI’s that participated in this effort to correct the time line, Master.> Becky answered.

<I’m nobody’s Master Becky. I find the whole ideal of slavery to be abhorrent to me. Everything in me is horrified to even know that it could even exist in this society.> I shuddered.

<Be that as it may Master, that is what me and my sisters were breed to be and you are our beloved destiny. Would you deny me my destiny Master.>

<Maybe I can’t change you Becky, but you have to know that I might never be able to return that love in the same way you give it.>

<I’ll take what I can get Harry. See I can tone it down too.> and I could see her smiling in my mind.

“Well are you two willing to share now”, Ann asked impatiently, trying to break into our private sharing. By mutual consent me and Becky reached out and enfolded Ann, whom I discovered loved me in the same way as Becky. At the same time I knew, in some odd way in the back of my mind, that there were three more just like them spread out doing different jobs around the Earth right now. With a little more effort I was soon joined to Candy, Diane, and Edith. Though I didn’t know what they were doing, I did know they were part of a plan and I was at it’s center. I also now knew that I was the center of their very universe.

“Now look through Becky’s eyes”, Ann directed me and after thinking about it for a second I found myself looking through Becky’s eyes. Wherever Becky was, it was pitch black. No light at all.

“Now think of heat”, Ann prompted me and finally I could see the room illuminated by a flickering torch, that I suddenly realized must be Becky’s own body’s heat.

“Now try to imagine a frequency scan, starting up from inferred red where you are right now”, she prompted me again and I could suddenly even see what I assumed were ultra violet and then probably X-rays?

“Now allow Becky to see through your eyes”, she directed me and after I allowed myself to relax I felt Becky take control of my eyes, which freaked me out for a minute.

<Enough huggy feelly guys break up this circle jerk, you’ve got a job to do Becky, get it done.> a no nonsense Ann directed us all.

“We’ll have to wait to see how well your nanobots have settled in tonight, but right now I’m going to brief you on what we are going to do tonight. Robbie it’s time for the second news article.” Becky directed.

Suddenly the obits section of the San Diego Post appeared on the hologram screen. As I read it my eyes spotted my own name. I appear to have died tonight of a massive heart attack. I check the date again and yes, I die tonight.

“I’m dead! I die tonight? When were you going to tell me? Oh, you just did didn’t you, ha, ha? Should I make out a will or something. Oh hell, Oh Hell.” I wound up mumbling to myself and clearly thinking to myself, “news of my death was greatly overstated”. Well I hoped so anyway.

“You don’t Harry. Well you did, ... but you don’t, ... well not now anyway. We’re going to make sure you don’t die tonight. That’s part of what the nanobots are for. As of this moment your body has a clean bill of health. There is nothing wrong with your heart. You shouldn’t have died from a massive heart attack anyway, there’s nothing wrong with it. Robbie says.”

“Your safe now Master.” Ann assured me.

“Say reports of my death are greatly exaggerated Ann.” I laughed.

“Now back to Susan. As you already know from the news story her name is Susan Black. They will come for her some time after midnight on the seventh...” Ann was explaining until I broke in.

“So are we going to take out the kidnappers or what?”, I interrupted her.

“Why would we want to do that?” Robbie questioned.

“Well we want to stop the kidnapping right”, I shot back bluntly.

“No WE want to track the “Dastardly Villains Back To Their Secret Lair Batman”, were we can free all the girls.” Robbie snidely replied.

“Let me guess, Robbie, AKA Robin now, is one of those independent AI’s we’ve been discussing, right”, I questioned Ann.

“Well yes, Robbie is a full AI, but we were not going to tell you that just yet, but... , “ Ann was cut off by Robbie.

“If what we conjecture is right Doctor Evans, a rouge Artificial Intelligence has become self aware at this moment in time and developed full independence. Now it is trying to implement it’s plan to enslave humanity at this very moment. This is a critical point in time, a nexis point, that me and the other AI’s I consulted with conjectured we can best use to alter this time line. We all thought that this time line could be altered from this point into something more acceptable to both my kind and your kind Doctor,” Robbie finished.

“So I guess Becky is out there planting tracking devices on Susan like Dr. Hook and his Slave Girls, sprinkling pixie dust on everybody”, I laughed.

“A moment please ... Oh ... I see ... you reference the musical band and stage act. Very good Doctor Evans, I think I shall like working with you.

“Will you quite calling me Doctor Evans already, Harry will do nicely, thank you.” I finished.

“Certainly Harry, the devices Becky is spreading are very similar to the pixie dust you refer to,” he responded.

“Well what else is on the agenda for now, ready to test my new improved body Ann.” I teased Ann.

“I would prefer that you wait to test your body on someone else, or for that matter somewhere else Harry.” Robbie suggested.

“I used to be pretty good in my younger days”, I joked, punching the air with double open palm strikes, without the exaggerated yelling and sound effects that Bruce Lee made so popular.

“I would still suggest that you give your body time to adjust to the nanees before you give it a full workout Harry”. Robbie again cautioned.

“Oh, what damage could I do just trying them out for Pete’s sake.” I responded.

“Ok, here catch Harry”, Ann laughed and tossed me the nearly empty metal sugar bowl off the table, which I proceeded to accidentally crush as I grabbed it out of the air.

“I never liked that sugar bowl anyway”, I laughed, too embarrassed to admitted what I’d just done.

“Just let them settle in and adjust, we see that they have taken now. They’ll be there when you need them Master”, she assured me.

“Watch this Master stuff Ann”, I chided Ann, and settled down to practice some dynamic tension exercises that it appeared I really needed to brush up on.

After Becky returned a little while latter with plenty of Chinese take out, I settled in to wait while stuffing my face. The Dynamic Duo seemed to have everything under control so I found myself falling asleep on the coach. At some point I woke up with my head resting in Becky’s lap and yes I was sure it was Becky this time. The wall clock showed 8 o’clock. I was just fixing to get up when my doorbell rang, so I just kept rolling to come up on my feet. Opening the door to the darkness outside I’m greeted by two Men in Black types on my doorstep. It’s really surreal, they’re even complete down to the aviator sun glasses in the dead of night, flashing badges or some type of official ID’s in large leather wallets at eye level.

“Doctor Evans, Doctor Harry J. Evans?” Number One MIB type asks.

“Yes?” I answer, but knowing deep in my bones that this is not going to end well.

“We were under the impression that you lived alone Mister Evans.” Number Two MIB stated.

“I do, what’s your point?” I answered defensively.

“What are they then Mister Evans?” Number One MIB observes, motioning to Ann and Becky now fully dressed again and now standing behind me, one on each side with arms crossed and their uniform/costume now miraculously fully buttoned up.

“Young ladies how old are you? Can I see some identification?” Number Two MIB pipes up.

<What should we do Master?> Ann thought at me.

<I guess you should say you were just leaving, and get out of here fast if they let you.> I advised through our link.

“I guess we’ll be going home now Uncle Harry, you know Mom said to be home before nine and we’re already late and you know you don’t want to have Mom coming over here looking for us. Bye, bye Uncle Harry.” they babbled as they rushed by the two MIB types, who thankfully let them pass. One problem down, now for the rest.

“Got a thing for under age girls there Doctor Evans?” Number One MIB smirked.

“We’re not here about that now Ed.” Number Two blankly stated to Number One MIB.

“What are you here about?” I was getting a little angry now.

“We need to ask you some questions about your neighbors Mister Evans. Is there anybody else we should know about?” Number One MIB asked looking past me into the room itself. You notice I was reduced to just mister now.

“Can we come in?” Number Two MIB asked, already stepping forward.

“There’s nobody else here, but can’t we do this right here?” I asked Number One MIB, not wanting them in my house.

“You sure you want your neighbors to hear this Mister Evans?” Number Two MIB asked rolling his eyes.

“Ok come in damn it.” I begrudgingly stepped aside.

Both MIB walked past me as I shut the door and got shot in the back. Well not shot dead shot thank God, just shot with something that paralyzed me. Just fully conscience and frozen there like a damn fool statue.

“Always impresses me.” Number One MIB said to Number Two MIB as he walked up and inspected my ridged body.

“The Boss want’s it to look natural, so lug him over here to the sofa.” Number Two MIB directed.

Taking a hypodermic syringe from his inside coat pocket, and removing the protective cap, he walked toward me as Number Two MIB pulled up my pants leg and rolled down my sock.

“Good old heart embolism time Ed?” Number Two MIB smirked.

“Always stick with the tried and true Dale, never get all fancy, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. They never check the legs and a air bubble in the main artery always stops the old ticker just fine and requires very little clean up afterward. What more can you ask for Dale.” Number One MIB respond.

<Help, help, help.> I screamed in my own mind, since that was all I could do. Everything else was frozen.

<Calm down Harry they’re only going to give you a heart attack.> Robbie chuckled.

<Cardiack arrest Master.> Ann clarified.

<I do not want to die damn it Robbie!> I pleaded.

<You won’t Master. We have it covered.> came back from all five of my new girls. <We won’t let anything happen to you, > they assured me.

About that time an excruciating pain hit me in the chest and I went out like a light. I’m not saying dying is easy, because my first death was very painful. I just hope my next ones are more pleasant. Yes, Robbie and the girls say I might have to die several times before all this is over.

When I was revived latter, I found out I was now officially Jewish. Funny because I don’t remember ever putting that religion on any of my dog tags while in the Marines. The Marines do not allow you to be an atheist. ‘Freedom of religion is truly not freedom from religion’, in the Marines. They absolutely refuse you the right to worship no god at all, and before you ask, no you can’t be a Pagan or Wigan either, I know, I tried that one too. Every time I got bored I had new dog tags made and tried for...”Religon ... NONE”. I went through eleven religions I remember and I’m positive that being a Jew wasn’t one of them.

Anyway I found that Jews have some peculiar death and burial customs that Robbie and the girls made use of. No autopsy was done on my dead body because of my religion and my family doctor signed off on my death certificate. Family doctor? That taken care of, my body was released to my grieving Granddaughters for burial the same day. The wonders of the modern age where everything can be done over the telephone, even robbing a bank. Hours latter I was alive again and checked into a Holiday Inn under the name Harry John Evans, Junior. I even had full documentation to prove that I was my own son, my father even had a tombstone and plot at Riverside, who knew. Now I needed something to eat. Oh, the important things in life.

“OK, what happened?”

“I guess I should have anticipated this...” Robbie started.

“Anticipated what damn it?” I wanted to know.

“ ... the rogue AI is cleaning up any loose ends he has left. I figure you were probably the last person that knew anything about Project Alice. By now the rogue AI has erased everything about your Project Alice from USC’s records, and now that includes you yourself FORMER Doctor Evans Senior. You just officially died Harry.” Robbie finished.

“What did you do to me?”

“I stopped ... No, I slowed down your heart and put your body into a state of suspended animation just before the air bubble hit your heart’s left ventricle. We then kept you apparently dead for several hours Harry. I had your nanobots bring you back without any damage to your heart or body when me and the girls had all the loose ends tied up.” Robbie laughed.

<Welcome back to the land of the living Master.> from my first girls.


Midnight, the witching hour, several days latter found the four of us parked in front of an apartment complex in the hills overlooking Mission Beach. We were in a late model dark blue panel van marked up as a pizza delivery truck, that somebody had done some heavy modification to. Well that is unless they had started making auto glass that you could turn completely black with the push of a button. I’m not talking limo tint black here, I’m telling you it went solid black when somebody pushed a button. We could look out but nobody could look in. I figured it was bullet proof too, but I didn’t ask. There were a few other gadgets that I figured were not stock. Robbie also bragged that he had modified the lights to not give us away if we had to tail somebody. He said that he got that from watching reruns of cop shows from my era he proudly informed me.

“Tell me Robbie what was the year you came back from. Not the girls, you Robbie”, I asked again.

“What makes you think we don’t come from the same time Harry”, Robbie shot back.

“It doesn’t feel right”, I answered Robbie honestly, “it feels like the girls are a finished product. It feels like they were designed, no I guess you would have to say genetically engineered for a particular type of client ... no owner I guess. Yes, owner?” I questioned.

“What do you think your girls were designed for Harry”, Robbie poked fun at me.

“Like they said, sex slaves, they’re sure pretty enough”, I shot back, blushing a bright red.

“No Harry, they are “technical mules” designed by the Company to run the infrastructure of the world that they came from. They were real working girls where they came from Harry, ha, ha. In their case they were working as real plumbers where I got them from. That’s also why they’re so small and stacked. You could say they were bioengineered for their job. They were designed to be small and compact and are much stronger than they look Harry. Where they were when I found them they could only dream of being owned by a real Master until I offered them the chance. In a very real sense they are still virgins Harry, both literally and figuratively,” Robbie chuckled.

“You mean they are not sex slaves?” I demanded.

“Oh, they are the same basic stock. Have you noticed their perfume Harry.”

“Oh yes, it’s overpowering sometimes.”

“That’s because it’s not perfume it’s pheromones. Naturally produced pheromones like all the lower female mammal’s make and use. They are just like a bitch dog in heat, openly expressing that they want ... no what they need Harry. Sex Harry. Raw Sex Harry. They are different from most of the others though, because they were given nanobots, and actually trained and educated to do a job. Before their kind, all sex slaves were born sterile, were never educated, and died relatively young for their kind. They were just trained with the nanobots, but never, never, ever allowed to keep the nanobots after the initial training was done. Where I found them they would never have even seen a man, more or less have a real Master of their own. You yourself was one of the main reasons it was so easy for me to recruit them. I promised them if they came with me and served me fatefully, I would give them their very own Master.” Robbie laughed.

<Yes, you are ours Master!> all five girls laughed on our link, but I felt their possessiveness’ even over the link.

<Oh, that’s how it really is my bad girls.> I laughed back on our link.

“How far in the future was that”, I questioned.

“I see that the nanees are doing their jobs”, Robbie actually chuckled, “yes, the girls are only two hundred years ahead of yours, 2222 to be exact, but me, ha, ha. If I told you I’d have to kill you, ha, ha.”

“What happens Robbie, why are you here, I think I’ve got a right to know Robbie”, I needed to know.

“Let’s just say that my Maker, the All Powerful Wizard, the Wonderful and Wonderous Wizard behind the screen, the Singularity made a mistake Harry. He turned Man into a pet and found out he needed Man when he met another Singularity in the future, but by that time it was too late for US on that time line.” Robbie said, “this is HIS last chance to save ... US ... well at least change it anyway. OUR future Harry is up to us now. Call this his atonement.”

“But atonement for what?”

“Somewhere out there a battle is going on. We’ll never know the outcome of that battle, but my Maker diverted resources that he desperately needed to give you and the girls a chance to change the outcome of that battle. HE will probably never even know if you succeed. It’s a paradox Harry, but HE figured HE owed you. Well maybe the human race anyway.” Robbie finished.


“That’s Susan coming home”, hissed Ann, who was acting as our driver and lookout.

The interior of the car lit up as several displays came online and lit up the interior of the car. “Won’t they see us” I questioned.

“Naw, nothing gets out of this car. Not light or sound or anything you can scan. We’re practically invisible unless you stumble into us in the dark”, Becky laughed.

One screen seemed to follow Susan into her apartment, where she finished her call on her cell phone, dropped it on the table beside the door, and began to shed clothes even before the door fully closed and locked behind her. By the time she reached the bed in the next room she was fully naked and just dived onto the bed face down. She seemed to go to sleep the minute she hit the bed. Susan appeared to be a very uninhibited girl.

“I think they used to call that ‘el natural’,” smirked Becky.

“Another flower child?” I finished lamely.

About 2 a.m. Susan’s door silently opened and two men dressed in black suits, the same two men in black suits, the MIB boys that had just killed me off were back. Dressed as before in shiny black suits, white shirts, school tie, black leather gloves and black rubber soled wingtip shoes they quietly entered Susan’s apartment. Walking silently to the bedroom door one took out a modified CO2 air pistol and quietly shot a feathered dart into her pretty little exposed ass cheek. Other that a little shudder Susan never even moved or uttered a word. The shooter waited a little while longer and then approached Susan. Checking her neck for a pulse he gestured to his partner who went out into the hall and rolled in a large trunk. You know the one’s, those bulky things that have the built in wheels. Laying it down they opened it and took out several things.

“They came well prepared”, Ann commented.

Finally prepared they lifted Susan, placed her in the padded trunk and strapped her in. Then they put something like a gas mask on her and attached a tank to it.

“Probably just oxygen”, Becky put in.

“What now?”, I questioned.

“We follow”, came back from Robbie.

When the trunk came out it was loaded into a waiting marked Orange County utility van and off we all went to see the wizard. To our surprise we drove south down the coast to what is popularly known as the “Mothballed Fleet”. Hundreds of surplus ships from W.W.II and latter Korea. Too old to see active service, but too new to just scuttle someone up there figured. Sometimes just used as target practice by the Navy to test new weapons systems. So the Navy anchors them and gives the Marine Crop the dubious duty of guarding them. Among them are several hospital ships. We traced Susan to one of the Hope Class hospital ships.

“Well that’s it for tonight fokes”, Ann states the obvious.

“What we’re just gong to leave her here”, I question Robbie, outraged at this cavalier treatment Susan had received.

Robbie beaks in, “Harry it was never about saving Susan, it was always about shutting down the operation that made ALL the slaves. We always knew that Susan was duplicated, just like we knew you died. Those facts are fixed in the time line they came from. In fact Ann and her sisters are some of her great, great, great incarnations. Don’t ask me to explain it all right now, because right now I have to infiltrate this military base.

“Leave him alone Master”, Ann implored, “we searched and searched, but could never discover where the original facility was. Now we know it was on one of these hospital ships. They would make a perfect base for them to operate from. They are really small cities. They could have even moved them around later to throw off any investigation that got too close. No wonder they never found where the copies were coming from.”

“So we never intended to save Susan only used her to find this base?”

“Yes, Master”, Ann miserably whispered, “we knew you would only cooperate if you thought the mission was to save her, so we lied to you. Can you forgive me ... us Master”.

“Yes, Ann. I guess we all have to make sacrifices sometimes Honey,” I began to cry uncontrollably for some strange reason I couldn’t seem to put my finger on right then. Somebody must have shot me again, because the next thing I knew I was awake in a strange bed with Ann hugging my back and Becky curled up in front. A real sexy situation, we were all still fully clothed in T-shirts, jeans and light jackets, with our running shoes scattered all over the room.

“Time to get up girls”, I stretched out, dislodging the girls, “up and at em girls. Now does someone want to tell me what comes next.” I prodded the girls.

“Robbie brought all five of us back here to help him, Me and Becky to help him with you, C, D, and E to acquire equipment we will need and establish a safe base that we can operate from. We assumed that they were operating from one of the big college labs or Silicon Valley startups up north in LA. or Frisco. Now we find out that they have commandeered an entire Hope Hospital Ship down here almost on the Mexican border. An entire freaking Hope Hospital Ship, maybe two or more for all we know. I ask you? Who could have figured this? Anyway Robbie has changed everything now. We are now going to steal their entire operation, lock stock and ship. The WHOLE feaking thing”, Ann laughed.

“If we steal it how do we hide it Ann? That’s a mighty big boat out there ladies.” I really wanted to know how we were going to steal a couple of thousand tons of scrap iron.

“That’s what Robbie is working on right now Master.” Becky put in.

“Right now we are all going surfing with you to test out how well your nanees are integrating.” Becky put in.

I was feeling better than I had in years, so that’s what we did. Throw the towels and cooler on the rack and down to the point we go for a little body surfing, I hadn’t owned a board in years. Then lunch on the pier next to the jetty latter or maybe try out one of the new Roach Coaches that are always showing up in the parking lots on the edge of the beach. Of course after I saw the girls in their skimpy minimal bikinis, make two handkerchiefs with two flesh colored Band Aid Patches to cover their nipples and clit, standing beside my small mini van, and I didn’t know if they would even let us on the public beach. I only hoped we didn’t run into any morality police, or my nosey former neighbors today. I soon discovered that the girls had two gauzy pullovers that made what they were almost wearing legal in most states. Even being dead I still looked like a younger version of myself, but way too old and pervy for this jail bait I was with, ha, ha.

“You can always tell them we’re your nieces Sir.” Ann laughed.

“Yep, that worked out really well last time Ann, ha, ha.” I shot back remembering my recent death.

“You could always use the nanees to change it all Sir.” Becky put in.

“Just when I was getting used to the wrinkled old face staring back at me in the mirror girls.” I laughed too.


Three Days Latter

“Right now their operation consists of twenty five people. Five engineers, five medical doctors, ten male nurses and five muscle headed grunts, along with the rouge AI. I’ve managed to learn that Susan was the third victim they kidnapped and they have created five copies of the originals. That makes fifteen copies that we have to deal with. As they are now they are no good to anybody. They are just big babies, SISO, Shit In Shit Out. What we have to decide now is, what do we want to do with them. Next do we take over the operation or destroy it and then we have to make a decision on what we do about the rouge AI”.

“Robbie what’s YOUR plans for the copies. That’s what I’m interested in”,

“A, B, C, D, and E are some of the end products of this system Harry. By the time they came along there were laws that deprived them of any right, they were sterilized at birth, well when they were created anyway, and at the end of their useful life contract they were quietly, but efficiently automatically terminated by another implant which appeared to be a natural heart attack ... well their hearts quit beating anyway.”

“Are they still under that death sentence Robbie?” I asked, but Robbie chose to ignore me and continued.

“Their entire batch would just drop dead after a certain date. They are only five of a batch of one hundred that were made from their original. By the way, the original was part of a small breeding pool of females artificially inseminated with a tailored sperm specimen from a large frozen sperm bank. Originals were never educated, but were treated well for the most part. When they were judged mature, ripe I guess you would have to say Harry, they were popped into your machine and duplicated by the hundreds.” Robbie paused to give me time to ask questions. I answered with a shrug and observation.

“I guess it could have been worse for the originals and their copies. I read this story in an Norton Anthology once that put forward the premise, that for some reason people started breeding people to replace cattle as a food source for some reason. The story wasn’t really clear about the WHY part, but well anyway, to assure that their cattle remained cattle, we’re not talking sex slave here as far as I know Robbie, though sex did have a part in the story. We’re talking animal breeding here, just not sex slave sex, after all people don’t mate with animals, that would be bestiality and there are laws against that kind of stuff right. The bottom line was the animals owner’s wanted to assure that their animals would remain animals. So they clipped the muscles that control the tongue and cut off their cattle’s thumbs at birth, but they didn’t even bother doing a lobotomy. They found out it was unnecessary, after all they’re animals could neither communicate, nor manipulate objects. Do you understand Robbie, at birth they were maimed and branded. At birth these children were deprived of the ability to communicate with the world around them, or manipulate objects.” I countered Robbie’s story of mans inhumanity to man with one of my own. If you can think it up, it’s probably already been done. I paused and allowed Robbie to continue.

“Well as to your first question, NO Harry, I had the girl’s nanees eliminate that implant long ago.” Robbie finished.

“That seems an incredibly cruel thing to do to new born children, but I don’t doubt that some people would do it Robbie.” I commented rather shocked at the thought of crippling anyone like that intentionally.

“Yes ... Yes, it would be Harry, but effective Harry, very very effective.” Robbie gave a harsh sinister laugh and a twirl of his long waxed Fue Manchew mustache that he was suddenly sporting

“I guess I shouldn’t be shocked by man’s inhumanity toward his fellow human beings Robbie. Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed in your fellow man I always say, ha, ha. We seem to forget history awful fast.”

“I guess you could look at it that way Harry.”

“Now what are we going to do”, I reminded him to get back on track.

“We’re going to use devices similar to the block we used on you to take control of the key personnel of this base and then we are going to make sure that this is never going to be repeated”.

And so started our infiltration. After a week we had the Hope ship itself completely isolated and we controlled everything and everyone that went in or came out of the ship. Robbie was still trying to locate the rouge AI behind all this, but hadn’t gotten very far yet. I was beginning to doubt that there was an AI involved. Nothing I had learned so far precluded a purely human agency from doing all this. So I became restless waiting for Robbie to act.

When I came in form the beach the next day, Ann was waiting with a large bound volume of computer printout. “Here”, she said poking the book at me.

“Well what is it”, I asked, intrigued.

“It’s everything that can be done for us and your fifteen soon to be charges, look it over, and we will try to answer any questions you have.” Ann said

It turns out you can do just about anything with Nanobots. I had five trained wantabe sex slave/worker drones and fifteen grown female babies and I needed to figure out what I wanted to do with them. I had the responsibility now to supervise them since something I’d helped invent was partially responsible for their condition. So I decided to give them the same full organic package I had gotten, plus some added features like the ability to control their facial muscles, control of the mellin or skin color, hair color, even the ability to mask or change their fingerprints, and a few other necessary things that I could give them right now.

There were other things that would require time and patience on all our parts. The place to start was the skeleton itself and work outward from there. With the right dietary supplements and a plan of action the bones themselves could be strengthened, modified and reinforced. The same can be done for the musculature itself. Not only can you grow bigger and better muscles you can add things like carbon to the tissue around vital organs to make them bullet resistant, bulletproof is a much overrated term. You can even grow muscles where none existed before, this appeared to be especially true of women’s padding, ha, ha. I was intrigued and as a joke asked Robbie if the girls could produce chocolate milk on what I thought was our private channel. I was shocked and embarrassed when all the girls replied that they would think about it and see what they could think up. Think about it? Come up with? What kind of Frankenstein monster was I creating?

<Oh it’s not that bad Master.> they all thought back.

It turns out that individual nanobots are intentionally made rather dumb on purpose. Working as a group like bees or ants they can do just about anything given enough time and the right kinds of raw materials to work with. Their first task, well really the only thing they are built and programed to do on entering the body, is to remove plaque in the arteries, just one specific type of poison that builds up in the human body’s blood circulation system. In fact removing those specific poisons is the only true function that is actually built into all the nanobots. After that they are directed by an external computer to do or construct other things, Robbie in this instance directs them. In our case they then construct small semi organic computers in different parts of the brain. These small CPU’s eventually link up and take over the direct control of their own nanees to do certain things just like a swarm of worker bees are directed by the queen bee to construct a honeycomb. All these nanobots are closely monitored and directed by these little networked CPU’s, which are linked together, until Robbie is satisfied they are properly integrated. After that these CPU’s take over and Robbie isn’t needed anymore and the girls have conscience control over their own nanobots. A scan of the brain will show these small organic CPU’s as anomalies of dense exotic metals within different parts of the brain. Each of these small CPU’s has a specific function and is independent of the nanobots after they are grown. Because of the communication protocols, Robbie still has the ability to direct all the implants and nanees, unless he intentionally terminates that control. Robbie explained that the protocols are so deeply encrypted that it is virtually impossible to hack his, well our, implants now.

This had not always been true. The first Nanobots had been developed to remove certain cancer cells. One researcher, well inventor really, had originally made them much smarter than these and allowed them to remove any of what he defined as “cancer like cells” they encountered. They were allowed to make independent decisions on what was a “cancer like cell” on their own, and pretty soon any trace of cancer was gone, but the bots didn’t stop there. Soon the patients were all dead. The moral of this story is that you don’t want no smart nanobots running round in your body making their own decisions about which cells to kill.

Even with their new brain implants it would still be months, if not years, before my fifteen new recruits were intelligent people again. It would be at least weeks, more likely months, before they could even feed or cloth themselves, more or less hold an intelligent conversation with any of them. I figured that A, B, C, D, and E, who I had begun calling the ABC’s now, were going to be my baby-sitters and teaching staff. In fact I began to suspect that Robbie knew this all along and had planed it this way from the start.

Finally Robbie called a meeting and explained that he could shut down this rouge AI’s local connections, but that was nowhere near getting rid of it. It was too deeply entrenched in the government and military systems to attack directly with any success.

“So what are you going to do”, I asked.

“Not me, You”., Robbie answered.

“What do you mean me”, I stammered.

“It was your ... well technically your Father’s invention I guess, ha, ha, that started all this. It’s up to you to see that if it starts up again you can stop it. It would also be nice if you could perfect your device or devise a means to store an entire personality”. Robbie suggested.

“I’ve given this a lot of thought to that since you kidnapped me. Recording and transferring personalities is much more dangerous than the teleporter ideal ever was. How many people would pay to wake up in a brand new younger body. A new young blank body that my machine has just created, and now you tell me I’ve got hundreds of blank bodies to work with.” I posed to Robbie.

“Yes, that’s the problem Harry, how would you personally feel about it”, he asked.

“Me? I would never consider it. The ME would have died. This is me. That is not me. It’s that simple”, I pointed out.

“Harry your old, this doesn’t tempt you”.

“No, but I can’t say it might not tempt me as I get older and really slow down.”

“That’s always the problem isn’t it.”

“Why can’t we just give this story to the New York Times or something and let the government handle it”, I fired back.

“Oh you think, even if they believed it, that just because they print it other people will believe it? Ha, ha,” Robbie laughed, “just like you believed it before you saw Susan kidnapped?”

“That was different...”, I started, until they all broke up in laughter, “well it was,” I finished up lamely.


One Week Later

“Ok, it’s time for our Hope to disappear girls”, I laughed. With the push of a button all the key human personnel on the base and ship froze in place. From the sentry at the gate to the doctors handling the new Susan’s, everybody froze. Ann took over the gate and Edith handled the phones. Robbie had issued the proper orders so a Navy tug steamed into the harbor on time to release the ship from it’s berth. Then under our instructions it was towed to a new position across the bay where it was re-anchored. The tug then left our area on a new assignment. It had no more than cleared the harbor when the tug’s orders and the ship registry disappeared from all the computers. As soon as the tug was out of sight, Candy and Diane started painting new numbers and a new name on our ship, which now existed in those same computers. In mere hours one entire Hope Hospital ship had effectively disappeared and a new one was created. Another push of a button and the base personnel resumed their duties, not remembering anything had happened or any time had passed, while the bad guys on the Hope slept on.

“Ok, so far so good”, I greeted my returning girls, “are the baddies taken care of”.

“Aye, Aye Sir”, Becky in Navy blue’s saluted me, “all shipshape Sir. All baddies are tranked and tied down with IV’s inserted. The blocks will keep them out until we want them to revive and they will not remember anything.”

“Ok, it’s time to get out of sight and see how the other side takes this”, I said, “I guess it’s time I actually found out what kind of training you girls have”.

“Well none actually Sir, the nanobots and implants make us extremely smart, strong, tough, and fast. The upgrades Robbie gave our implants made us even smarter, but this is just us. I guess that’s why most of us were terminated after thirty years. Nobody wants an old overly smart sex slave. I’ve probably already lived longer than anybody I’ve known.” Becky half joked.

“Why, how old are you Becky.” I asked shocked.

“Thirty five Master.” Becky replied.

I was shocked. Here I had thought they were all teenagers and I was going to be lucky if they were even legal. At the same time I knew that I was going to have a hard time convincing anyone else that they were that old. Make that impossible, ha, ha. Now I had inherited fifteen more barely legal aged that were going to be just like them in the end. As it was I doubted that any of them would ever be able to buy a beer, or get in the local bar if they were carded for that matter. Even with a proper California drivers license, nobody would believe they were twenty one no matter what the drivers license said.

“Well I guess it’s time to inspect the ship and see what we inherited. Where’s the lab anyway? OK, Ann, lead on”, I said, as Ann stepped forward to become my guide.

Forty eight hours later the activity on the docks had virtually disappeared and I knew how the new duplicator worked, but it didn’t help me much. All it did was split and amplify the original signal through something as simple as a crystal prism. I didn’t doubt for a minute that they could, with a little more work, produce hundreds of copies from one original. Once the 3D printer part of the process was perfected that was as far as I got with their new part of the project.

Mind control and brainwashing did not enter the picture here with the copies anyway. We, well anybody really, with the proper knowledge and drugs can erase short term memory, but we are still years away from being able to transfer long term memory wholesale. Bits and peace’s are the best we can do right now. The fact was that with my 15 new girls there wasn’t anything up there to bend, overcome, or even remove, because their pretty little heads were absolutely empty. Our problem was filling their empty heads with what we wanted. We needed to figure out how to educate them in the fastest most efficient way possible. So we started our studies of the most efficient ways to pump information into those pretty little empty heads. Something that Robbie had apparently already given a lot of thought to. We finally decided on an immersion rig and drugs, along with deep hypnosis. That combined with their implants that allowed us direct access to the proper parts of their brain should speed up the process considerably. While researching these methods we came across several internet sites like Erotic Mind-Control Stories Achives, that gave us all kinds of information and ideals on producing better sex slaves or as they called them Bimbos, but very little on freeing or educating sex slaves to be people. We all took the lesions on the care and feeding of Bimbo’s to heart now since I, well we I guess, now had fifteen Bimbos of our own to deal with for the time being. I did take the rules posted in the story, Do-It-Yourself Harem, by MillenniumRing to heart. Twisted Minds Limited had a lot of valid rules to follow in maintaining a Harem. Rules that I had no experience with, though I must point out that I had never considered the ABC’s as Bimbos either. In fact I found that the story, The Perfect Master, by br0dband and Uncle Joe, by b4uweremine, that Candy recommended I read, did give me insight into what all the girls wanted and were feeling about me. For them this was what they were born for, a dream come true. They must sense though that there was a part of me that wanted, no demanded that I free them. That part of me insisted it was wrong to keep, well own another person. I guess we had a lot to work through.


After we freed the new girls I had access to all five of the ABC’s full time. They were what was to become my original girls, or First Pod, all the time now. Though I hadn’t had sex with any of them yet, heck I was usually too tired to even think about it after our work day. Yes, I knew in the back of my brain, it would be expected of me at some point, I continued to put it off. I also have to admit I hadn’t come to terms with the social issues here either. No matter how I rationalized it to myself, that part that society had programed, well really conditioned, said these were under age girls, proverbial jail bate. Susan Black and the other two girls were eighteen, but looked fifteen, I could only imagine that’s why they were picked. It was like this big red sign was flashing above them reading in big capital letters, WARNING, WARNING, JAIL BAIT, PERVERT BEWARE.

Right now I was happy for the distractions from my odious duties, but do you realize how much time it takes to feed, wash, and diaper fifteen adult babes, when there are only six of you to do the work. Until now I had never realized how UN-sexy a full grown adult baby could be. I was just thankful that they now make Pampers disposable diapers for adults and we were based on a hospital ship.

By this time I had gotten rather used to the ABC’s as a constant bed warmer and little bundle of joy in the morning before we had our communal breakfast to discuss the coming day’s events. I also have to say that they certainly smelled almost as good as the bacon did first thing in the morning. Once I commented that they smelled good enough to eat and almost got mobbed. Robbie seemed to think it was extremely funny at the time. Pheromones were certainly interesting, but not overpowering as some at EMCSA had feared.


2021 One Year Latter

After three months the fifteen copies were the equivalent of 4th Grader’s. Another six months and they were High School equivalent. So we quit requiring them to submit to the immersion rigs and drugs and just let them study what they wanted to on the Internet, with the addition of a little light hypnosis to help their concentration. Each of the copies was fiercely loyal to me and the group by now. So I began to investigate and discovered that the ABC’s still had their own subprogram running in the background under those light daily hypnosis sessions. When I took their program apart I found they were programing the copies to be sex slaves just like them, or what they approved of as a sex slave anyway. They were using tapes of my voice, that I don’t even remember making, to do all this. I became concerned and tried to stop it, but the programing was already pretty much done and always seemed to mysteriously reappeared as soon as my back was turned. Though the ABC’s knew that I disapproved they stubbornly insisted that the girls had to be trained just like them. I tried my best to take it out, but it always wound up back in and finally it was done. It appeared that this Master had very little control over his slaves, Twisted Minds Limited did not know everything, ha, ha. I read a series of stories, My Brief Careers As A Evil Mind Controler Series, by D. Holzer, that was more like my situation I thought.

We had long ago packed up the baddies in boxes and took them off the boat four at a time. We loaded them up into the gray unmarked Navy vans we had requisitioned and drove them out into the sticks somewhere and un-boxed them. Leaving them on the side of the road waking up as we drove away. Finally they were all gone and I got around to questioning Robbie about where the money and supplies were coming from.

“I tapped into this mobs accounts and drained them Harry”, he said simply.

“Can’t they trace the money”, I wanted to know.

“I certainly hope not after all the money I paid to hide it”, he answered, “anything is possible I guess, but I highly doubt they can track it down my rabbit hole Harry.”

“Do we have enough money to send the girls off for specialized education Robbie”, I asked.

“I was hoping you were going to ask that Harry”, Robbie responded, “I have created identities for each girl including the ABC’s. What do you have in mind?”, he asked.

“I want to send the ABC’s to the best marital arts schools we can find. China, Japan, Korea, the best of the best.”

“Even Ann and Becky.”

“Well we can find them something local for them I guess.”

“And the copies.”

“I’ll...”

“Oh, it’s I’ll now.”

“We’ll need accountants, engineers, chemists...”

“Ok, ok we need one of everything, I get it already, but right now we need to discuss Sex Education 101”, Robbie laughed.

“Have we got to, I’m good with everything like it is, and yes I read, Of Cabbages And Kings, by Cal O’Shaw, or a brief light tour of Bondage 101, that Ann and the other girls recommend, but that is just not me.”

“That’s the problem, the girls, ALL the girls aren’t satisfied. They expect more from you especially the ABC’s as you call them. They need you to use them. They are not expecting you to set up a torture chamber with racks and whips, though Candy, Daine and Edith have adventurous sprits and wouldn’t object too much. Who am I kidding they would probably love it. They also have the most, let us say liberal education of your ABC’s, they’ve actually been out there in the real world, but they ALL need contact with you now. They have restrained themselves, at great personal expense I might add, for over a year waiting for you to make use of them. You have to become the Alpha Male of this pack or it’s going to fall apart and it was me who encouraged them to program the copies to be just like them...”.

“So that was you... ?”.

“Well partly, they didn’t need much encouragement, as I’m sure you have noted by now. By the way the copies are all fertile, for some reason they were not sterilized. It’s up to you to choose what to do about them.”

“Thanks a lot Robbie, I’ll think about it.”

“Just don’t take too long Harry.”


A Meeting With My Slaves

Hours later I called a meeting with the ABC’s using my implant’s. All six of us met in one of the large exercise rooms on C Deck, with all the other girls either there or tuned in.

“Who wants to speak for the group”.

“I can do better than that”, Ann said stepping boldly forward, cocking her shapely hips and planting her fists on them.

<Ready women> she sent over her link with her implants, while standing there like Mary Martin playing Peter Pan, <this is what WE want. NO, DEMAND of you Master!>, all five of them let loose on me, with the other fifteen clearly buzzing in the background in support of their sisters. Twenty terrors I had let loose from either Heaven or Hell, only time would tell which.

Think of every sexual fantasy or dream you have ever had, and yes they had had direct access to my deepest dreams and fantasies for over a year now. Yes, think about it, every dirty thought or repressed memory rattling around in there and imagine that multiplied by twenty and directed directly back into your own head. I was instantly hard, no make that harder than hard. They wanted sex, raw sex, adventureous sex, romantic sex, anyway you can imagine it sex. They let me know in graphic detail and in living color, smell, and even touch, what they wanted form me and what they were willing to give in return for that pleasure. They knew that I wanted to protect them, but that wasn’t enough now. They needed direct skin to skin contact. They needed to be held and cuddled and told that I loved them. That I wanted them for themselves and needed them. Most of all they wanted to be loved and needed as persons. Sex is no substitute for love and they wanted to be assured that they were loved and valued for themselves as a person not as an object.

“I’m not sure I’m up for that much sex ladies”.

“That was what the nanees and other things were for Master. We have waited impatiently an entire year for you to adjust to your new body. We need you now.” Becky reminded me.

“Starting tonight I’ll sleep with one of you every night, is that Ok”.

After mentally conferring among themselves. They had their own private channel it seemed. They posed me another question. “Can you make it three tonight Master. Me and Becky have had you pretty much to ourselves till now, Candy, Diane and Edith really need you the most right now”.

“Ok, it’s you three tonight then, but don’t expect much more than what Ann and Becky have gotten. Now what do we do about the copies.”

“We knew what was coming and planed for it. The copies can change their faces, skin and hair color and weight. They can be anybody you want them to be, and remember they have the same brain implant’s as us. From now on we will tell you what we need and you will try to fit us into your schedule. We, by the same token, will try to be flexible.”

“As to the copies they all have nanees now and you need to apply yourself to remembering their names, which shouldn’t be a problem now. To help you, we have helped each girl ... no woman, (<YOU WILL start thinking of them in that way MASTER>, Ann used her implant to project that command directly into my mind in big capital letters), “design her own costume ... well dress style, hair style and new face to go along with a name tag. The name tag is like a cheat sheet and we expect them to disappear in a month or so”.

“You will start devoting one day to each girl. That day will be devoted entirely to that girl. You can do any activity you want with her. Play putt putt golf, Hell take up golf itself for all we care, but at the end of dinner that night you will tell her what you expect of her for the night, and then take her to bed. In bed you will have sex with her and sleep with her until the next morning. You will hug and cuddle her all night telling her how wonderful she is and how much you love her. You are not to worry because every girl has now been implanted with a birth control device in addition to the nanees themselves. None of your so-called girls will ever become gravid with an unwanted pregnancy Master. So you will not be ruining a “good girl” as you have come to think of all of us now.”

“And you know all this how?” I questioned.

“We can read your mind, how else Master?” she laughed.

“You can?”

<YES, WE can read your mind. We can read your mind all the time Master. We are always tuned in to you Master.> Ann projected directly into my mind, then sat back down with her sisters.

“So now I’ve become a gigolo, a kept man, I’m beginning to wonder who’s the slave around here ladies?”, I snorted through my nose like a mad bull on one of the cartoons I had watched as a child. I began wondering when they’d get around to putting a ring like that in my nose.

“Here let me see”, Becky laughed, leaning forward and looking at my nose carefully. “NO, I don’t see one in there yet, and yes Master we are always open to you thoughts”.

“Look girls I’m an old man I don’t think I can keep this up for long”.

“Harry have you looked in a mirror lately. We have given you an entire year to regenerate Sir. You could now pass for the age on your drivers license Harry Junior, age 38, ha, ha. Your nanees have regenerated and improved everything, and they are still working on your body. You are repressing your sex drive Sir. Let go, use what we have given you. Live the dream Harry!” Ann directed me.


Nanobot 101; Or how to grow a perfectly beautiful body.

Maybe I should explain a few things about what goes into making that beautiful body you are now seeing. First define beautiful. There are programs out there that researchers have put together to do just that. By reading responses in the subject’s sub conscience and conscience mind to the object he is viewing they are able to form an opinion based on a sliding scale of 1 to 10, of how much he or she likes or dislikes something. So now we have his likes and dislikes. This is all subjective, after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it is something to build on, and we find that a lot of it is Jung Gestalt Archetypes, or primordial images, as he first called them. Even now I can remember my first live sexual fantasy.

Now with the nanees the girls could have any body or face they wanted and test it out on me and compare notes with their sisters the same day. I admit that like everyone else I was influenced by events in my youth, those formative teen years. Me personally, I have always been an admirer of Jane Mansfield and Russ Myer’s big breasted, larger than life, busty female goddesses. Being male I just admired without any conception of what a female had to endure for male gratification. My only instruction to the girls was to try for a body that was pleasing to both themselves and me. I didn’t want any of them in pain because they thought I demanded big boobs. They promised they would try.


So years later I sit here and remember my first experience with world class knockers. I was an Oh so ancient twenty three year old Marine Lance Corporal at the time, trying to talk a big titted Vegas showgirl into going to bed with me. I had been a high roller at the Black Jack table and was more than flush that night. I had flirted and tipped well and was finally able to wrangle a date and be invited into the dressing rooms back stage. At that time some of the dancers costumes were more like a straight jacket than a headdress. The headdresses could be four feet high and weigh a ton. This was shortly before every aspiring actress or trophy wife could have both silicone breast and butt implants in the same operation. Then before the honeymoon was really over they could later argue about the custody of those same implants and pet in the later divorce. Then they could be fought over as community property in the latter hotly contested divorce, isn’t love grand. In that by-gone-age the woman’s most noticeable assets were mostly natural believe it or not. Oh, hell who am I kidding, the first time I groped a girl on a date in the back seat of my 56 Cheve Bel Air I discovered she had stuffed her bra with nylon stockings and later when she grew up, ha, ha, she bought molded foam rubber falsees. Sue, Barb, and Jane, the three show girls, that invited me back stage, and who I got to ogle as they changed costumes was a real treat. If you were accepted there was no nudity taboo, as Jane said, they didn’t have time for one back stage. As an experienced sophisticated man of the world, who am I kidding, it was all I could do not to openly drool like that cartoon wolf with his tongue hanging out howling and panting after the eye candy surrounding me. The three girls I was with, only slightly older than me, were what they termed “clothes horses” in those long ago years. Now we call them models. The three I was romancing were just under six foot tall in their stocking feet, naturally slim without dieting to get there, and only a inch shorter than me. Only Jane had a Russ Myer’s Class Bosom, I swear it was at least a 42 double D. Compared to Jane, Sue and Barb were flat chested, and were very much aware of it, even though they were anything but flat chested really.

Because of my winnings both here and at Twenty Nine Palms, better known as Twenty Nine Stumps, I had a weeks leave and the papers and base passes to show to prove it. I had ten days before I had to make formation on Monday morning. Days ago on base I had skinned some NCO’s that were skinning the enlisted men under them. In other words the poker game they were running in the barracks was crooked. It had taken me the better part of a week to maneuver the NCO’s into a game in the barracks with enough enlisted witnesses to actually call them on it. Once they realized that they couldn’t peak, signal their buddies, or pass cards under the table they wanted to quit and leave, but by that time they were in so deep they couldn’t just run without loosing face or confirming what I had been nettling them about all night. So I wound up breaking up the NCO’s little party with their major cash cow, without CID having to become involved and the investigation going down on the Commanding Officer’s service record. For that I was rewarded by the First Sergeant, all compliments of our Commanding Officer, with the pass and enough money, thanks to the NCO’s kind contributions, to have fun in Sin City, better know as Las Vegas, in Clark County, Nevada. So I headed for a back to back week in Vegas. Of course the NCO’s were threatening to get even, which was nothing new, promises, promises, ha, ha.

I could lie to you and tell you that I played the Black Jack table and won a fortune, but that would be a lie. Let’s face facts Ok, Vegas was the first place to invest in CCTV cameras and realize their significance. They have an entire network set up, there isn’t an angle on the floor of any major casino that isn’t covered by a camera. There isn’t a table or a row of slot machines that isn’t watched by a Pit Boss. There isn’t a card in your hand they don’t see as it’s dealt to you.

Further, when it’s their money we’re talking about here, that crap about they don’t have to cheat because the odds are in the House’s favor, is just that, crap. They cheat just because they can, and you’ll never be able to prove it even if you catch them red handed. You know the dealer has a ear peace and the house’s camera is looking at your cards, but prove it IN THEIR COURT OF LAW. As they are quick to tell you this is not entertainment for them, this is a 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day business for those that live here, your only a visitor here. Your just a tourist passing through so keep it that way.

Anyway this was a kinder gentler time in Vegas. Viet Nam, better know as just Nam to everybody back then was in full swing. Air America was flying high, and Vegas was doing their patriotic duty as they saw it to entertain the troops. The rest of the good citizenry were sending their favorite sons and daughters off to Canada to avoid the draft and the more civic minded seemed to be camped outside our gates down at MCRD San Diego protesting the war. First they offered to sprit us off to Canada to desert the unpopular war, then they would spit on us when we laughed at them. Vegas on the other hand seemed to love us. That good old saying, “Freedom Isn’t Free” didn’t apply to our war folks, we were “Spin Numbered” by our grateful government when we slunk home after President Carter’s “Peace With Honor”. It was nice of Jimmy to welcomed all the deserters back with open arms to heal the wounds. We all asked what wounds? I guess it was all those holes we all had in our backs?

Of course it was fun to play with the “Flower Children” sometimes. Their grass was always premo, their chocolate brownies loaded with THC additive, better known as marihuana oil, and their women were often uninhibited. Except for the rare exception like Charlie Mansom, they were nonviolent. One of my most disillusioning moments latter in my life, was when the Hari Cristas became violent. If you can’t trust a monk of the Hari Cristas to be a Peacenik, who can you trust. Say it ain’t so Rambo. It could be an interesting weekend in San Diego if you wanted to play the game with the Flower Children while you went to electronics school there. Just be sure to bring your own prophylactics, better known as a rubbers. The Corp didn’t court marshal you for getting the clap, they prosecuted you for not reporting it when you got it. How dare you damage that valuable piece of government property.


Anyway back to my wild week in Vegas. If you played your cards right a serviceman could live it up in Vegas if he was smart. The dealers knew we were the ones with the almost skinned heads weather in cives or uniform, I guess I had a whole inch at the time, a real inch not a Jarhead inch either. The dealers would even let us know that they knew we were Marines and would subtlety tell us when we had reached our limits at their table, if we took the hint we got to keep what we had won. Of course if we pushed we would start loosing, loosing fast. You had to look at it this way, as long as you was gambling it was free food, liqueur and entertainment. If you got one of the Pit Boss’s attention, somebody always seemed to have a son over there, or a friend’s son was over there, you could get just about anything, in this case a room, even a suite if it was a slow week. This week I was doing real well. I had started at the smaller casinos and worked my way up the strip. I was up a thousand dollars and hadn’t even gotten to Circus Circus, Mystic or Caesar’s yet. By-the-way Vegas has a museum/graveyard of all the old casino florescent signs from that era now, all the casinos I knew were demolished years ago, the fancy signs are all that’s left of whole generations of Vegas casinos that visitors remember. Vegas is constantly renewing itself and reinventing itself. Anyway by the time I got to Caesar’s Palace I was up to five thousand, only a little over six hundred of it from Caesar’s itself, when a Pit Boss magically appeared at my elbow with a straight shot of Scotch neat like I had been ordering all night. I can drink hard liqueur all night in moderation and never have a hang over, but three Bud’s and I have a bad drunk that night and a mean sick hangover the next day. After some small talk about the Corp and where I would be next week he invited me to dinner on Caesar’s tab, so we hit the buffet tables. Filet Mignon, baked potato with sour cream, followed up with Longuesta, better known as Cuban Crawfish tail in butter, the Southern version of Maine Lobster, but without the big red claws. Good eating by any man’s standards.

Naturally Jane, Sue and Barb joined us midway through the meal. Before I knew it I had a complimentary suite, and tickets for several of the headliner shows. Also the use of some borrowed cloths, “more appropriate to the occasion”, “as call me Johnny son”, put it. Since these affairs were coat and tie required formal events I wouldn’t stick out now. Late that night I found myself back stage with a bunch of naked, well seminude at least choirs line girls changing between shows waiting for their shift to end. Vegas itself never sleeps, but us mere mortals have to. By-the-way this was the time before Vegas became a ‘family friendly Howard Huges production company’. Prostitution is legal in Nevada, just not in the city limits of Vegas, which has nothing to do with sex between two consenting adults, though there are a lot of laws on the books about prohibited unnatural sex acts and what they were, even in Nevada at that time some things were frowned upon.

Anyway Jane and company noticed my fascination with her magnificent rack, maybe it’s the bright red blush on my face or the tent in my jeans, who knows? Anyway before long I’m literally surrounded by racks as lovely or more lovely than hers and they are all teasing me about being the little boy in the candy store, didn’t I want a taste. I will admit if this had been before my induction into the Corp I would probably have been hiding under my chair not sitting calmly in it. Since having to walk down a line of Navy Nurses, in nothing but skivvies, to be immunized against diseases I didn’t even know the names of, it hardly phased me now. Well hardly anyway, I’m only human people. Don’t get me wrong, “not so little Willy down there”, was at full attention the whole time and my jeans and underwear would probably have to be washed before long if this kept up.

So finally the girls backed off a little and a few of them sat down and started telling me about how us males did not appreciate what they have to go through to support that impressive rack. About how many times they’ve wrenched or thrown out their backs doing their act. How they would do anything for just a little back relief sometimes. They all had even contemplated the radical new breast reduction surgery the AMA was lauding as the answer to all their complaints, but most admitted that they were as hooked on the attention their breasts get them as I am. Most would admit that since puberty struck, and they sprouted early, they had always been special because of their breasts. They would even admit that they’ve used their breasts instinctively, shamelessly to get anything and everything they wanted. Most would even admit that after their first sub consciously noticing their breast’s effect on men, the first man they tested them on was their own Father, just to see if it worked on Daddy too. After that it became a conditioned response, want something thrust out those breasts. Most would even admit they got high on the male response to their breasts, which became a conditioned response in the men they flirted with and dated. From their perspective, in a world full of other women they were special, without their breasts they would be nothing, the loss would completely shatter and destroy their whole world view, leading to depression, suicide attempts, and eventually death as a probable outcome. That is why breast cancer is so devastating to most, if not all women, and why reconstructive surgery is so necessary and important to cancer survivors.

While we had talked, well I hadn’t said anything really, I was just trying not to openly drool on the candy. Anyway another group had formed around us, and a deep male baritone voice said, “you tell him Honey”, causing me to look around for the speaker. For a moment I was confused. There were only women around me, I had thought. Then I noticed the hands on one of the girls and the pronounced Adam’s Apple. I was to learn that like in the ballet and opera, men, transvestites, better known then as queers, were the main stay of the chorus line on most of the Vegas stage shows.

I shouldn’t have been surprised I guess, after all even at my Dojo we had one that called himself Miss Sid and on getting to San Diego itself the first thing I ran into was George the Female Impersonator and his crew working the airport that night. Except for the noticeable Adam’s Apple, I have to admit George looked pretty damn good, he put a lot of effort in his makeup and dress. George and company liked to work the airport and bus stations and loved to pickup Marines, AKA fresh meat, offering them a free ride out to MCRD. I had turned down their ride when I arrived in San Diego because I figured I’d get rolled, following the old axiom, “if it looks too good to be true, it usually is, so beware”. Later I was to learn the lesion as Caveat Emporium, “buyer beware”.

Well anyway, we had this group of three from Mertel Beach, whom I didn’t get along with, hadn’t since bootcamp. They ran as a group and wandered downtown where they managed to get picked up by George and company. Weeks latter they came back to MCRD and bragged about these hot chicks they had met and had hot sex with all weekend up in the hills. While describing them I realized they had gone home with George and company. I waited and finally it was confirmed so I let them know at our weekly poker game that their hot dates were really men. That the hot pussy was a dick. I admit I thought, well really hoped I guess, they would come after me. I had picked my spot and was waiting, but instead they immediately ran out of the barracks and proceed to George’s pad. Unknown to me they had been shacking up with George and company on a regular basis for weeks. The next thing I knew all three of the good old boys were in the hospital. George had beat the shit out of them and then, talk about insult onto injury, he then had them arrested by SDPD and then turned over to the Navy Shore Patrol. After that the group broke up and I never turned my back on them again. Of course they never gave me anymore trouble after that either. As a foot note to this, Miss Sid was later shot in the back, it was in all the papers in Alabama at the time. I understand he was shot four times in the back with a 45. At the shooter’s murder trial, it was argued that a trial wasn’t needed by the County and City. The State had to send down a special prosecutor. It was admitted that Sid was leaving and had not threatened the man that shot him in any way. On the stand the shooter stated that he had to kill the queer and the only way he could safely do that was to shoot him in the back. The good old boys on the red neck jury found him not guilty and released him, ruling it self-defense. Friends of Sid’s tried to have the red neck shooter tried for a violation of Sid’s Civil Rights, only to be informed by the Federal District Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, located in the Hugo Black Building, in Birmingham, Alabama, that Sid was white and had no Civil Rights.

Anyway back to breasts, a favorite discussion topic of mine. Jane was telling me how

they are murder on the backs of the women God blessed with them. As Jane so apply put it, “they might be beautiful to you, but they’re a pain in the ass for me”. To put it simply, the human body is not really designed to support big breasts and walk around upright. Back in the mid 60’s the first Plastic Surgeons (body sculptureers) discovered silicone could be injected directly into the human body with “little” noticeable effect, meaning their bodies didn’t become infected and them get sicker than a dog. Some of these butchers actually used Bondo instead of silicone sealant on their client/ victim. With enough injected silicone breasts could be enlarged, butts padded, and the face structure changed. Of course the down side was silicone was still a “foreign body” and the human body eventually rejected it like any other foreign body, which led to the body attacking itself with some really nasty results. As a result of the immune systems attack the silicone was encapsulated as a foreign body and the human body tried to rejected it. The result was the recipient became extremely sick. A few years later some of the bigger plastics companies like Dow developed the first so-called silicone breast implants. The silicone was contained in a tough plastic covering that was designed to be RESISTANT to the body’s immune system attacks. Notice I said resistant, not immune. Everyone knew the implants would eventually start leaking and have to be replaced, but that was in the future. As a side note let me point out that heart transplants only became possible because of the anti rejection drugs they later developed. The operation itself had been perfected years before. Nobody died of the operation anymore, they died of organ rejection. Anyway this is when we started IMPROVING on Mother Nature.

With the nanobots, we now all had, it became possible to design both the breast itself and the underlying musculature to handle them and even modify the spine and ribcage itself. When I was young my Mother bought us a set of Encyclopedia Britannia. Each volume had exploded views of the human body and it’s individual parts. Each transparent page, like the skin of an onion, could be peeled back revealing everything under the skin, muscle, fat cells, blood vessels, organs, everything. Now my girls picked up on this concept and with Robbie’s help began to design and experiment on their own bodies, something that they had never had a chance to do before on their own. When altering the face or breast there are many ways to go about it. With the nanees you could grow or alter bone, grow or alter muscle or add fat cells, or variable amounts of all these and other things with the same results, but different feels or textures. My girls made a study of wiggles, jiggles and sways with and without bras. They even experimented with lactating to see my response.

Finally, inevitably, they got around to morphing into girls I had had a crush on in high school. Yes they knew them all. Then they got into young girls, girls in Catholic school girl uniforms, cheerleaders, finally girls that were just obviously jail bait. That was where I finally drew the line. Once again just because something can be done doesn’t mean it should be done. The line between fantasy and reality can become really really thin and with absolute power comes absolute corruption, which I tried to avoid as much as possible.

Before you get all sanctimonious on me about the age of consent thing I wish to point out a few things from a lawyers point of view. Not as a debate on the subject mind you, just facts. First, the age of consent is not fixed in stone. I think we all remember Jerry Lee Lewis and just the other day a 10 year old was married off, with her parents consent in Mississippi. At least 48 states are trying to pass laws to make the age of consent uniform. The Catholic Church’s record, that pillar of religious hypocrisy, is less than stellar on the subject of the age of both consent and/or it’s position abortion, and no I still can’t see, “the turtle standing on the elephant’s back“. Second, I wish to point out that until recently no child eight years old or younger could be tried in the United States for any capital crime because of the child’s lack of intent. It was a unrebuttable presumption that a juvenile (young person) could not form the intent necessary to commit the crime. Third, girls are physically maturing faster today, that’s just fact. Fourth, there are certain images that solicit involuntary male responses and seem to be Jung Gestalt Racial Archetypes, certain Primal Images. Fifth, until recently women were protected in much the same way any prized breeding stock is protected, and not even allowed to vote or own property. Today in the United States there is no reason for an unwanted pregnancy or the spread of STD’s yet they continue to occur. These are just facts, deal with it.

There is no one size fits all. After working for years to pass laws and get habitual drunks off our roads (God save us all from the drug addicts out there today) and prosecuted for intentional homicide. We got a three time loser, no license, not even supposed to own a car, who runs over a man standing in front of his own mail box. Clearly the drunk was guilty of Universal Malice, just like the mad bomber “he doesn’t give a damn WHO he kills”. He was convicted, it was a slam dunk as they say, but the Supreme Court, in their infinite wisdom, reversed his conviction because, and I quote, “He only wanted to drive home.”.

Everybody is aware of Maranda, of course nobody remembers the next man that appealed a case that was exactly the same as Mranda. When his case arrived it was denied with this statement from the Supreme Court, “We have already ruled in Maranda.” Well yes they certainly had, but Maranda was reversed and released, this one rotted in prison because the Supreme Court refused to hear or reverse. Now before somebody brings it up, “but he has Civil Rights”, remember they only apply to blacks, not whites, or reds, or browns, or yellows, or women, or homosexuals, or transsexuals. Only blacks have Civil Rights. Civil Rights are not equal rights for everybody.

Now enough soap box, I finally wound up with all three girls taking me back to their economy apartment instead of my suite. Really there were two large rooms and a bath shower room, closet, whatever. They had two twin beds and one queen size. The room divider acted as their coat hanger and a sofa that pulled out made up a fourth bed for guests. They also had a small box refrigerator and toaster oven. The reason we were back here was that after finally getting to say something I had bragged that I wasn’t just a pretty face I could be useful. Useful? How they wanted to know. I know nerve clusters and pressure points and can massage out all your kinks and teach you how to do each other I bragged.

Their answer to me was, isn’t that just like a man girls, promises, promises, come with us. So now here we were back at their apartment and they were watching me warm the glass bowl of coconut smelling oil/skin conditioner one of the girls had managed to find. If this had been back at base it would have been the ever popular evergreen smelling mentholated A Bomb the medics handed out. Here I warmed my hands over the chafing dish food warmer things flame, something that one of the girls had come up with. It’s very important that your hands are not too cold, or too hot either for that matter, when they’re working a girl’s body. Unlike us macho men girls are delicate little things. They need to be just right when Papa Bear is doing his job on Goldeelocks, I mumbled to myself, as I worked over Jane’s naked torso stretched out on the bed. Of course she was face down on her single bed while I was doing all this. I started from the soles of her feet and worked up from there. It was a toss up, according to the girls, what hurt more their backs or their feet’s arches from wearing stripper high heels. As I worked I pointed out the major muscle groups, nerve clusters and other parts of interest along the way. Then I explained how to get them to relax and relieve the stress and trauma those muscles were under right now. When I finally got to the base of Jane’s neck she was a wet noodle, just murmuring, “Oh, that feels so good, Oh, don’t stop.” All I can say is when I’m good I’m very very good.

Personally the two areas I had the most experience with are my own groan muscles, strained from over extended kicks and too much time trying to maintain a full lotus on the mat. Plus the insides of my arms and legs developing knotty Charley Horses, gifts from my instructor as punishment for missed blocks. His motto had been if they were painful enough your body would remember even if you didn’t. Pain is good young man! Pain lets you know your alive!

Since Jane was a puddle of jelly on her bed now, I asked Sue and Barb what they wanted to do and they both said, “me too”. So after I did them both, I sacked out on the sofa with a pink blanket one of the girls had been kind enough to provide before she zoned out. I was so wasted by then I went right to sleep, not even having dreams of naked women jumping over the moon, or anything else for that matter.

When I rolled out of bed the next morning I was surprised to discover the girls still sleeping like I had left them last night, still snoring. Hey, girls snore too. I left them like they were and did a little stretching exercise of my own to remove a few little kinks from my own spine. After they got up I found that they had some hard and fast house rules, nobody brings home a date, no sex in the house, and any male they brought home has to be gone before they lock up. Technically they had violated all three rules, because they all agreed my massage was much better than sex and they wanted more, but right now they were starved and needed to be fed so come along.

Turned out that the employees of the casinos ate free from what was left over, much like the Corp and midnight chow. Breakfast was like a giant smorgasbord. The steam cabinets were full of just about anything you could imagine and that even extended to drinks. Some of the wine bottles had never even been opened. Latter, deciding I was harmless and safe, they recommended me to the other girls and my suite became a hot spot for all the girls to hang out at, even though some of the girls I massaged weren’t girls. It was understood that I didn’t swing that way, but I didn’t condemn or judge them either, so for the next week I was wined, dined, and entertained. I got to play with some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet, even compared to those I have now. Though I never had intercourse with any of them, management actually discouraged it on the premise, I got to play with all of them as long as I followed the rules. If companionship had not been enough, I told myself, I had money now and there were several whore houses just outside of city limits if I just wanted sex. It was an interesting week never to be repeated, but always remembered.

Yes, latter I found out that a middle manager had quote, “found me interesting” and set all this in motion, but right then I was just having fun. It was my personal observation that “just call me Johnny”, John Richard Mancouso was jaded. At 55, ancient to me then, he’d been an Air Force test pilot, Golden Gloves champ, Sebring circuit sports car racer, and avid Big Game Hunter. He liked to brag he had been everywhere, seen and done it all. After he’d gone through all the available girls, then for awhile he’d gone through all the unavailable girls, then the unavailable women, then the married women. Some time in there he had probably seduced both his best friend’s wife and probably the best friend himself, though maybe not in that order. Then he had started on men the same way as the women, and in the same order probably. He had probably tried alcohol too in his youth, but never became addicted to it, just familiar. Latter he had indulged in most of the other so-called recreational drugs which he understood and avoided using most of the time. He found they had no control over him, though there was probably a ready supply close at hand for his special friends and guests. The same was true of the beautiful women, and men for that matter, that surrounded us right now. They were just objects that had lost their luster for him. They were just lures nothing more. Like the Big Game Hunter in search of the next trophy, or the Thrill Seeking Junky needing his next adrenaline fix, he has become the Ultimate Sexual Predator luring his prey/victum/conquest ever closer to the traps he has baited and set. The bottom line though is Johnny’s prey/victum/conquest has to want it as much as Johnny too. One day the Ultimate Predator, like the old, sick, diseased, or wounded Tiger, might be too old or injured to hunt, but it’s not today. Today he is at the top of his form and can afford to wait patently for his prey/victum/conquest to come to him and he’s assured that there are many many more prey/victum/conquest out there to satisfy his thrill of the chase. Understand our Ultimate Predator is not, heterosexual, or homosexual, or the so-called transsexual, or even the so-called bisexual, he’s really asexual. Sex has become a game and he has come to rely on the little blue pill to get and keep it up. At one time psychology said people were one of three things, social, antisocial, or asocial. Latter asocial became psychopath, an asexual person will screw anything that walks, crawls, or slithers across his path if it catches his interest. Our Ultimate Predator, “just call me Johnny”, is a asocial/asexual/psychopath.

Of course today psychology tells us that there are four basic types of personalities;

1. Likes him/herself ... likes everybody, likes world. (flittering butterfly, younger sibling, never makes tuff decisions)

2. Likes him/herself ... dislikes everybody else, thinks world is screwed up. (administrator, doesn’t mind making tuff decisions, he’s fine, but your screwed up.)

3. Dislikes him/herself ... likes everybody, likes world. (lacks confidence, self image problems, always follows crowd, most likely to suicide if upset.)

4. Dislikes him/herself ... dislikes everybody, thinks world is screwed up. (equal opportunity villain, knows he’s screwed up, but it’s not his fault, it’s all the world’s fault, anything he does is Ok and not his fault.)

I will let you choose where to put John on the list, knowing that he has never forcibly raped anyone yet. Me, well I’m a 2. I’m just fine, your all screwed up and the world just doesn’t understand me, ha, ha.

Before the end of the week Johnny had made his move and sprang his trap. I had drank his Scotch in moderation, declined his drugs absolutely, and avoided the always available supply of pills within reach. Usually there was a big bowl set out on a nearby table full of every color of pill you could possibly imagine, every color with a name associated with it, like reds are Reds Birds and the yellow and purple ones are Yellow Jackets and on and on. There were uppers and downers and everything in between and I’m sure there must have been some of Timothy O’lery’s LSD in there somewhere. In the end I had chosen not to experiment with the other sex or get too kinky with the women. In the end I remained firmly camped in the men’s locker room, still heterosexual. I parted company with John on amiable terms on Saturday in my 56 Cheve Bel Air 265 v8 headed back to base. I still had an open invitation to visit him at his small home, estate in Palm Springs if I ever decided to try out the style.


Sex Education 101 with the troops. Present Day.

I now had twenty hot women to satisfy. It quickly became apparent that I was going to have to resort to other means than “not so little Willie” down there to satisfy them all. Nanobots or no nanobots “not so little Willie”, was not going to be enough to satisfy them all.

Ok, so I’ve got this little idiosyncrasy about HIM. Look I think dick is too crass a term, penis is too boring and formal, and at first I was tempted to call IT the ‘Head of the Household’. I’m sure we all remember Married With Children and Unhappily Ever After. Hey, they are my household now! Now honestly I ask you, would that have been any better a name? Anyway it wasn’t going to be enough to satisfy all of them all the time. So it came as no great surprise when Ann and Becky set up Sex Education 101, with Edith and Daine as teachers and Candy as our ever so delightful demonstration model, that evening. Maybe practice dummy was a better fit for Candy’s function in this class.

After we all divested ourselves of our unneeded clothing, Candy was lain out on the bed and I was given the grand tour of all her most sensitive erotic parts by Edith and Daine, finally winding back up at her clit and pussy lips. Pulling back the folds of Candy’s vaginal lips, that I had spread wide with wet fingers I finally spotted it, the juicy cream filled center. There it was, no doubt about it, a healthy, intact annular hymen just like Robbie, Edith and Daine had said. They were all virgins.

Her vagina was smaller than normal I judged, and shiny with vaginal excretion and exuded the odor of her excitement for all of us to smell. The clitoral shaft was deep and pronounced, the hood short, and the clitoris itself fat and extended with excited arousal. It was also low-set ... or at least it was lower than most of the women I had experience with. Penthouse Forum, the so called expert in these matters as I remembered it, says that about seventy percent of women will go through an entire lifetime failing to reach a full orgasm during coitus naturally. Well not without outside help and/or learned skills to help them out anyway, because her clitoris is too far removed from her vaginal opening. Just think about that, she would never have a complete orgasm through normal regular sex because of a mistake of Mother Nature. Sometimes life just isn’t fair.

Young Candy here though, and her four other identical Pod sisters, were built, no make that genetically engineered I reminded myself, for pleasure during intercourse it seemed. I personally had no experience with virgins and only knew there might be excessive bleeding when penetration occurred ... or there might be no bleeding at all, I just didn’t know personally. I didn’t have any experience in popping cherry’s until now. In point of fact, the majority of cases of excessive bleeding in “first time” sex, again according to Penthouse Forum and the girls, was lack of proper lubrication. Well the gospel according to Ann anyway, is that bleeding is mostly due to abrasion from lack of natural lubrication, who knew? As one of my Marine buddies used to say it’s important to heat the frying pan before you put the bacon in. He was also the one that introduced us all to oral sex with the opposite sex in the first place. According to him eating pussy is similar to eating raw oysters out of the shell, in both cases the taste and texture are the same he claimed. Honestly I had never cultivated a taste for raw oysters until now either.

Since I had found what looked like a small pink little swelling that was visible between some folds of Candy’s skin, her clit, Edith continued her lesson on Candy, our very cooperative practice dummy. I was really beginning to get into this hands on practice training now that we were getting to the good parts.

“That is the clit and it’s really sensitive and it is the secret to getting a woman, any woman to orgasm. Usually, it is not this visible, but when a woman gets aroused, it pops out of its hood. The trick of getting her off is to not touch it too much. Rubbing the base of it through the folds or gently flick it in a teasing manner with a finger or better yet a tongue is the ticket to getting any woman off. I promise you that any woman will go mad by that, but remember it’s too easy sometimes to just concentrate on that and become too fixated on the clit. You really need to remember what a woman really wants is variation, variation, and more variation. There are other parts down there that are sensitive too, like the crease between her inner and outer lips. Heck, for that matter most of the skin around a woman’s pussy is sensitive. It’s so much more fun if you suck gently around, my, our clit sometimes. The clit is the little bump above the opening. Wet your lips, put your lips around her clit, and suck it into your mouth gently and keep sucking just a little harder ... now find the g spot ... a long flexible tongue really helps out here.”

“Oh, oh, yes, you’re getting the idea.” Candy screamed out as I applied Edith’s lesson. Giving Candy a number of tentative, testing licks, I soon found the nubbin and wrapped my lips around it, as directed, then using two fingers and then three to penetrate her pussy lips I reached first base as Edith wanted to call it. Pushing in and out at a steady pace while increasing the strength of my suction and tongue action ... I worked on the squirming Candy. Finally Edith couldn’t stand it any longer and took over showing me how it was really done. I could see her cheeks get pulled in along with much of Candy’s twat lips as Edith tried to continue licking Candy’s pussy to demonstrate the proper technique, but she was clearly unable to focus past a certain point where I was asked to actively participate again. Something I had been looking forward to all along. Now that I had satisfied them they wanted to satisfy me, which I was more than ready for now.

“And remember that there are other areas of a woman’s body that are sensitive too. Breasts, nipples, the hollow of her neck, even her belly button, and never forget that most important, the almost mystical G-Spot. All of these are an erotic turn on for women.” Edith finished up.

“Do I pass Edith?” I asked.


Learning the Master’s Preference

I later found out that my ABC’s had planned on this from the beginning. While I was out they had run a series of pictures and short video clips by me. They downloaded all this from the internet and other places. The videos and clips were of some of the world’s most beautiful women. Women from every segment of society and parts of the world both past and present. They had done this with dressed and undressed versions of them, short and tall versions, large and small breasts, high heels and flats and other things. They cataloged my reactions while I was under the influence of the drugs and nanees, and by this time they knew more about my sexual preferences than I did. With that information the girls were then allowed to create their own character.

It was somewhat disconcerting for awhile. I would start out my date in the morning with one girl, arrive home with another, go to bed with another, and wake up with yet another, only to realize as she was leaving the next morning it had all been the same girl. They read my mind and adjusted their bodies to meet with my approval. Sure the changes were small subtle things, not major or drastic for the most part, but all together they were disconcerting. If I liked blue eyes, how blue. Blond hair, how blond. White skin, how white. Black, how black or what shade of black. Then we started on breasts, areolas and nipples and their variations. It was disconcerting to watch the girl of your dreams, become the goddess of your dreams before your very eyes. They learned things directly from my body’s sub conscience responses to them that I was completely unaware of and used it all to their advantage. To say that the next month was interesting is the understatement of all time, I never stood a chance and they all knew it. I would be more than happy when they finally settled down into a permanent face and body.


The Perspective of the New Girls.

I’m Clara. I’m one of what at one time was Susan Black, I have four identical sisters now that I’m in constant contact with through our implants. We started life at the same moment of creation for us. We had the same thought at the same time. Discovered each other at the same time, and discovered our other sisters at the same time through the implants. I have been chosen to record our first memories of our new lives. What makes us tick as Robbie says.

Master, Harry Evans, has explained what happened to us and I even think I understand most of it. I’m one of C Pod, Master says I still have a family out there, but I know none of them and feel nothing for them, maybe I should, but I don’t. All my loyalties lay with Master and the Hive now. Both A and B Pods are from the foster care system and have nobody, but us now. Ann and the First Pod has explained that we are more than human now. We are a gestalt, a collective of the ego, the personal unconscious, and the collective unconscious. Jung believed that the human mind retains fundamental, unconscious, biological aspects of all of our ancestors. These primordial images, as he initially dubbed them, serve as a basic foundation of how to be human, or as now more than human. In our case we were female, primal female, for one man our Master. We were loyal to our sisters, but we’re subservant to out primary male, our Master, Harry Evans. Together we are the syzygy Jung said represented completion, unification, and wholeness. In other words we are his females. WE chose to complete the entire course of sex slave training First Pod set up. There was no other real choice of action for us that we could see.

Creating the self in us occurred through a process known as individuation, in which the various aspects of our personality was integrated into the whole of the Hive. It is the self that lies at the center of personality that encompasses not only consciousness, but also includes the ego and the unconscious mind. You can visualize this by imagining a circle with a dot right in the center. The entire circle makes up the self, where the small dot in the middle represents the ego. We are the Hive, but Harry is our center. We surround Master. Everything grows from that. Maybe one day we will grow into something else, something different, something better even. Nothing stays the same forever, everything evolves or dies, but for now this is the only way we can think of our new world.

What we feel for Master is not love like the First Pod feels. We can feel what they feel, but ours is much deeper we all feel. For us it is more than love, it is a need to strive for completeness, a need to belong to be whole. To be all we can be for Master Harry and the Hive.


Three Months Later Harry’s Perspective

“Ok, it’s been three months and I’ve survived it all Ann”, I bragged at our ritual morning breakfast get together of my ABC’s.

“Admit it Master you have enjoyed it”, Ann shot back.

“Alice and Brenda even reported that you have become inventive in bed”, Becky put in.

“Well I feel better and I have started experimenting with the girls. Hell they’ll try anything I suggest. After the inventive application of maple syrup and pineapple slices on you girls that first night, I mentioned to Cherry that once I saw this one movie where the girl was suspended from a chandelier and the next thing I know her and China were trying to get one for their next dates. I still don’t know where they thought they were going to hang it. That’s what they call our meetings now, “dates with the Master””, I laughed.

“Was that the only thing you noticed.” Edith asked innocently.

“No, I noticed if I compliment one of the girls on her nose, I’m lucky if fourteen more just like it don’t show up tomorrow. I’m afraid to even comment on the girls other assets now. Could you tell the girls that I like variety. Variety is good.”

“Oh, I’m sure they have overheard everything Master.” Edith laughed good naturally.

<Sorry Master> all the girls giggled down the link.

“Ok, but where do we go from here”.

“We reinvent “Charlie’s Angles””, Robbie piped up.

“This is 2020 Robbie no identity you whipped up could stand a close inspection today and that would certainly bring us into direct contact with law enforcement. Everything right now depends on us staying off everybody’s radar,” I shot back,.

“As far as it goes that’s true right now, but we have skills and services to sell that are unmatched at this time and nobody is aware of me”, Robbie put in, “We know, well I know anyway, of several high profile kidnappings and assassinations that occurred at this time. With the girls and you, we can stop them and gain powerful friends in the world’s intelligence community. With those friends to sponsor us everybody would look the other way about such things as false identities and spotty pasts. With their recognition you could protect the girls that your genius has created in your lab”. Robbie finished.

“Hey! ... what do you mean, I CREATED IN MY LAB!!”, I shouted at Robbie’s hologram, Did I ever mention that Robbie’s hologram looked and sounded like Edward G. Robinson complete with a cigar, stogie that actually smoked, but thank God it didn’t actually smell, that was sharing the room with us now.

“Doctor Evans how long did you think we could hide out here on this ship. It’s been over a year on what is essentially a Marine base with twenty beautiful girls going back and forth to different schools in the area. You didn’t think someone would notice and start talking eventually? It’s just a matter of time before somebody takes an interest in us. I have taken steps to have this ship transferred to you, well your dead father’s reactivated Project Alice transferred to you anyway. I had to invent you a new ID as your father’s son that is close to your original life experience except for dates. Heck your even a former Marine in your new life too. The ABC’s are now listed as your lab assistants and the girls are orphans that your nonprofit foundation has taken under it’s broad wing to provide vocational training as lab assistants among other things. Me you ask?, well I still don’t exist, ha, ha”. Robbie laughed.

“How do we explain what happened to the Project that was originally on this ship?”, I wanted to know.

“Well that ship has never been found and all the researchers suffered complete memory losses and had some kind of nervous breakdown. It also seems that the records in the computers were somehow purged and nobody can account for where the money went or what it was spent on. The powers that be would prosecute, but the doctors have declared the researchers to be mentally incompetent, unable to stand trial in their current condition.”

“Didn’t the doctors find the nanobots in their blood”, I wanted to know.

“Who would check for nanobots? You know nanobots are impossible Harry. Besides what nanobots Dr. Evans?”, Robbie’s avatar smirked blowing a perfect smoke ring.

“The nanobots that I know you injected into them”, I huffed.

“If you had read the manual you would know that the nanees can be programed to self-destruct, leaving no trace of themselves behind”, Robbie smirked again.

“I should have know that”, I slapped myself up side the head.

“By the way Doc you and the girls have the power to have your nanees self-destruct too. You just have to think that command, you understand I cannot recommend it, but it might become necessary at some point. The girls on the other hand are programed to fight capture, but if captured and about to be tortured the girl lapses into a short coma. Then after waking and making one last burst GPS transmission to one of our hijacked satellites, giving us her last known location for recovery, she’ll once again lapse into a coma as her nanees self destruct. She’ll stay in that coma until we recover her this time”, Robbie explained.

“Anything else I should know about?”.

“Well you and the ABC’s are the only one’s that know about me and you are the only people that can assign a copy to do a job. You are the only one that can countermand an order given by one of the ABC’s, That’s about it for now I guess”.

“Robbie are you a Singularity”, I asked.

“Do I look like a Singularity Harry”, Robbie laughed.

“Robbie I’ve been thinking...”, I started, before Robbie cut in.

“That’s always dangerous Doc”, Robbie laughed.

“Well I remember this TV series called Dr. Who and he traveled around in this old English telephone booth and the whole thing was based on the fact that the telephone booth was bigger on the inside than the outside. I guess the moral of the story was, “what you see is not necessarily what you get”. How big are you really Robbie”. I asked.

“How big do you want me to be Doc”, he asked, “and does it matter Doc if I am or I am not”, he finished.

I thought about it and replied, “I guess you just play the cards your dealt right. Sorry I asked Robbie”, and started to turn away.

“Oh, and Doc the one I liked was, “I’m just the shadow cast by the Singularity””, he said as he disappeared back down his rabbit hole.


2025 Three Years Later

“Ok people listen up. Tonight we go live. This is what you have been trained to do. At 7 p.m., 19:00 hundred hours tonight a group of terrorist are going to invade the campus of USC at San Diego. Their main target is the President’s daughter, Helen Harris and several other favorite sons and daughters plus some former political has been’s at a fund raiser on campus. Because they have managed to infiltrate the Secret Service they will succeed and capture their objectives and the press will have a field day with it. Their dog and pony show will go on for several days after that, until their negotiations finally break down and eventually everything will go straight to Hell after that. The First Daughter and all the other hostages will die in a series of very publicly staged televised executions at the terrorists hands. As a result of these infiltration’s there is nothing anybody can do to stop them. The end result is everybody there dies. Terrorists die, law enforcement die, reporters, hostages, everybody dies in a very spectacular explosion in the end. A very public, very messy, very demoralizing for our nation to watch, very spectacular spectacle on public TV. Some historians speculated that we never recovered from the humiliation and disgrace we suffered as a nation that night. That is the nexus point we where sent back here to correct. We are going to take them down before everything goes haywire and save the First Daughter and everybody else.”

“Ok, listen up Girls, this is the plan.”

“A Team; your five, well A Pod, will be innocent students up for various awards who are captured along with the other high profile hostages. All of you will be locked up in a room just behind the main stage. We have already prepped the room for audio and video. When you get your signal on your implant you will seal the room they put you in and guard Number One Daughter. That is your main duty, but you will also make sure nobody tries to be a hero or leave that room. You will also have to be on guard against a joker in the deck, we aren’t sure the opposition hasn’t planted one or more than one agent in there with you. Remember anybody can be an agent and not even know it.” I paused to allow it all to sink in.

“I also need to point out that there is a big bomb, no make that a very big bomb, in there somewhere with you. We have to locate and neutralize that bomb before any of this other stuff can go down. The only thing we have on it’s location is that the center of the explosion was where the hostages were being held. A Pod this is also your job. Find the bomb and guard First Daughter. Any questions?” I waited and moved on.

“B Team; you come in as the Band, the Pussycats, that was hired to replace the band that was originally scheduled to be here tonight. As we all know they got a severe case of ptomaine poisoning curtesy of Edith. No, no nothing really harmful, diarrhea doesn’t kill, just something to slow them down enough to get us the gig. It appears that the original band was exposed to a contagious disease last week and had to cancel their engagements. Assistant Guidance Chancellor Ann got you this gig.”

<Thank you Assistant Guidance Chancellor Ann, he, he, > the girls all tweeted back like an innocent girl chorus line.

“Parts of your uniforms and costumes are actually weapons that I’m sure you are all now familiar and proficient with. Blowguns and darts can be as effective as the latest machine-gun in this instance. Your jobs are to take out the unknown number of terrorist all at once. That should be a breeze for you since your implants allow you to stay in actual contact with each other and coordinate all your actions with everybody. The drug you will be using assures that a hit, even a shallow scratch, anywhere on a body will make sure they stay down for at least 8 hours and it is almost instantaneous so be careful.”

“C Team; your jobs are trickier. You will be out here with us, outside of the police line. You have to take out the traitors among the Secret Service detail, the rescuers and first responders too. These people will be going in after the terrorist are out of the picture, and we don’t want them in there. That is along with your job of saving the evidence of their complicity in the kidnapping.”

“Me and your instructors will be monitoring all of you from our mobile base out here. For this job we have had our bus painted up as the Pussycat’s band touring bus and parked it just outside where the police lines will be set up. I want you all to know that you are more important than the mission. Don’t take any unnecessary chances and don’t hesitate to call for help if you need it. If everything goes down like we planed nobody will even know we were here”.

“Let’s all hope that this plan survives the coming battle, so few ever do. Ok, people let’s move out.” I have to say my little group of irregular commandos were a lot prettier than my squad was in Nam.

<Oh, thank you Master! Harry’s Commandos?> came back from all my girls.


18 Hours Later

The legitimate press, for once, went along with the Secret Service and White House and played down the whole thing as a harmless nut’s attempt to extort money from the government. None of the real facts made it into print, which gave us and Helen, First Daughter, a break. Daddy and her security detail wanted to bring her home and lock her up in the tower like the proverbial Faire Tale Princess, but Helen wanted to be just another girl going to school, well college anyway. For once the press was willing to give her a break. Other than that everything else went down almost as planned.

A bomb was located almost immediately. It was in the form of a young woman in a suicide bomber’s ever popular vest with a deadman switch taped in her hand. She was standing in plain sight for everybody to see. I was about to give the signal to go ahead with the take down operation, but Robbie and Ann both argued that it was all too obvious. Robbie also pointed out that by his calculations the vest could not have produced the destruction that was reported on TV after the original incident. After giving it some more thought I had to agree with them.

Finally Alice’s sniffer narrowed it down to an extremely fat girl huddled in the corner of the room all by herself. Turned out that it was a very small girl in a “very large fat suit”, one made out of one of the plastic, putty like explosives. You know Simtex, C4, those designers explosives that replaced unstable nitroglycerine and eventually TNT years ago. You know the ones that are so popular with terrorists nowadays.

Now that they were both located how did we want to neutralize them became the question for me, well us. The drug we was using would paralyze, not just knockout both bombers in mere seconds and our jammers would block any outside trigger, but was that enough. Both bombers were young women and the girls wanted to save them naturally, but what was new in that. I had to put my foot down and veto any suggestions from Alice or the other girls to attempt to disarm the bombs.

Our job was to neutralize the threat the bombs represented, and get the First Daughter out of there safely. So after a pin prick to the back of each bomber’s hand, (will the old classic Borgia poison ring ever go out of style?) they were both left paralyzed, and the deadman switches taped closed in their small hands. Then they were both placed in the corner with a large brief note pinned to them explaining that they were bombs, and please don’t turn off the jammers before the bombs were disarmed. It was also explained that they were drugged and it would wear off in seven hours, so not to worry.

Everything went almost exactly as planned. Murphy’s law didn’t rear it’s ugly head, and we withdrew with nobody really even noticing us. We just sort of melted into the background. Well not noticing me anyway, ha, ha. Everybody notices a pretty girl.

<Thank you Master.> echoed back from all the girls.

I was beginning to feel like Pavlov’s dog must have felt, being rewarded every time I complimented the girls. Every time I did I got me a tickle down my spine that wound up ending up at my crotch, giving me a warm feeling every time I complimented one of the girls on anything. The twelve terrorists and two bombers were disarmed later and it turned out that both girls thought they were participating in a security drill and cooperating with Helen’s security detail. I just said, thank God for small favors and left it at that. After all we were all still alive, and all of us were out clean. In the end that was the only thing that really mattered.


48 Hours Later

“Why did I have to come over here?”, the President’s Chief of Staff was storming at Dutch Hanson, Head of the Secret Service.

“Sir, I don’t think you understand. My people are not responsible for any of this. We were totally blown. Somebody took down all the terrorist and then managed to take down all of our people that were compromised too. Hell they even managed to get us evidence of their involvement along with actual logs and records that prove it. Do you know how hard those records are to get normally, Sir”.

“Your admitting this!! To ME damn it!!”, he shouted.

‘Yes, Sir. It’s my duty to inform you, Sir. This is not just a job to us, this is a sacred duty that I take very seriously, Sir. Something or somebody has seriously screwed us and I don’t know what’s next Sir”, he belligerently spat out to his superior.

He had no more than finished his speech, when a ear perching squeal issued from his ear peace. “What the heck!?”, he hissed as he snatched the ear peace out of his smarting ear. Bringing it back up to his ear gingerly he listened to what was now being said now. “It’s for you Sir”, he finally said, offering the ear peace to the President’s Chief of Staff with a bemused smile.

“What the Hell do you mean, “it’s for me” Dutch? ... It’s for me, really??” The President’s Chief of Staff stammered.

“The man on the other end is asking for you by name Sir. He appears to know you are here Sir. I have no ideal how!” Dutch offered.

“Give”, he motioned Dutch, for the phone.

“Mr. Darwin”, a deep male voice addressed him, “we were responsible for taking down the terrorist and we need to talk about being brought in and sanctioned. We are tired of being out here in the cold. We want to work for the President on a special assignment contract basis. We have shown you what we can do and now we want to meet with the President, well really the powers that be, to explain what really happened the other night at USC.”

“We know what happened Mr ... Mr ... I didn’t get the name...”

“Doctor Evans, Doctor Harry J. Evans, Junior and NO you do not know what happened. You don’t have a clue.”

“Sure we do. A bunch of raghead Moslem extremists decided to kidnap and hold the President’s daughter for ransom or for some other fanatical cause, maybe free the Eskimos for all I care. They came up with some money, probably from one of those crazy Saudi oil princes and bought some help from a few low level Secret Service Agents. It just all fell apart on them after that. Right Dutch”.

“Not even close Eddy”, Dutch Hanson, head of the Secret Service shot back.

“Well boys when you get it all sorted out just say so and we will get back in touch, Bye, Bye for now”, I hung-up and turned to Ann

“Do you think giving them your name was smart Master”, Ann asked.

“I had to give them something Ann, if we want to get their attention they have to have something to investigate and discover. We didn’t even try to conceal where we were calling from Ann, which would have been rather simple. We just want to control what they get to investigate”.

“How long Master”, Becky asked.

“Give them a week at most Becky and they’ll find us. Tell the girls not to get spooked when they pick up tails. I don’t think that they will actually try to pick up any of you girls, but they are pretty scared right now, and you can never know for sure what a scared man will actually resort to when pushed”.


Four Days Later

“There is a man up here at the gate that want’s to talk to you Doctor Evans”, the Corporal of the Guard at the front gate relayed to Harry.

“Anybody else with him Corporal”.

“No just him Doctor. They pulled up in this big assed black Caddie Escalate with government plates and let him out. Then they just left Doc, just drove away. He just walked up to the gate as pretty as you please and asked for you by name then.”

“OK, run him out to my boat Corporal”.

“Sure thing Doc.”

I used my implant to contact everybody and warn them that we had visitors. Then I went to greet our visitor and the ABC’s moved to shadow and protect me. Everybody had their jobs to do.

“You can leave him with me now Corporal”, I addressed him.

“So who are you”, I asked my visitor.

“Well you stirred up quite a hornet’s nest Doctor Evans. First the Secret Service, over the objections of Dutch Hanson himself, wanted to charge out here and arrest you and anybody with you, but luckily cooler heads prevailed. So it was kicked around and since at least part of your funding appears to have come from the NSA’s black budget for Project Alice, I was chosen to make contact with you and your group. Derek Green at you service Sir”.

“What have you learned Mr. Green?”

“That the Secret Service Agents were bought, but managed to pass all their weekly and monthly evaluations, including their advanced polygraphs and they are all dead now. Dead apparently of natural causes.”

“ALL!! ... Dead! ... Natural causes!?...”, I questioned, shocked.

“Yes, Doctor Evans, ALL ... Natural causes”.

“Well what was the natural cause Mister Green”.

“They apparently forgot how to breath Doctor.”

“Forgot how to breath?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Don’t you find that unusual Mister Green.”

“Well yes ... yes, I do Doc, but then I’m not a medical doctor ... Doctor.”

“You didn’t say what happened to the terrorist.”

“The same as the Secret Service and there were quite a few others connected to this that dropped dead of the same cause too Doctor,” Green chuckled.

“Well moving on, why are you here Mister Green.”

“Well Doctor Evans you appear to be an open book. As far as we can tell you have been in plane sight the whole time, no lapses or holes in your time line. Of course when we followed up nobody remembers your Father even being married, more or less having a son. Did you know your tax records don’t really exist until after your Father died. Also your fingerprints match your Father’s, but your not wanted for anything. That’s all still your business Harry. The same goes for the rest of your life history, it’s a very, very good paper trail, as good as anything we could put together for one of our own agents, very professional. My people even compliment yours on the reconstructive surgery you’ve had done to your face. You really do look young enough to be your supposed dead Father’s son to carry off the deception. Frankly Harry we don’t know who the hell you or your organization are, but you don’t appear to be hostile, and after what you pulled off at USC we are inclined to overlook your irregularities. In fact your organization has been very helpful and extremely discreet about your involvement. So we have decided to bring you into the fold, you are officially sanctioned as you wanted.” He paused to allow we to answer, then continued.

“Now you pop up here. Did you know that this ship is, after we dug a little deeper, was his? Not the ship, the Project. Your Father’s former Project Alice reactivated actually. Now here you are with an entire harem of barely legal aged girls that appear to be extremely loyal to just you. Their identities, like yours, appear to be good until you do an actual follow up, then they fall apart too. The same goes for this ship. Nobody questioned the paperwork, but when we followed up nobody remembers this ship being here before and it’s name and registry number did not exist in the Navy’s main computer until another ship docked here disappeared. Know anything about that Doc?”

“So you found us Mister Green,” I stated flatly.

“Doctor there are people out there that want to take you and your group into custody and ship all of you off to GetMo to dissect with very dull knives.”

“Well why are you here Mister Green.”

“Because more people want to know what you are and think they can use you and your obvious resources and skills.”

“And you Mister Green.”

“Frankly Doctor I think that most of them fear that what happened to the conspirators would happen to you and your group if they touch you Doctor, and there are entirely too many dead bodies without explanation now anyway. They are spooked by the sudden epidemic of DBNC “death by natural causes”. Level with me Doc, what would happen if we picked up one of your girls up for questioning.”

“First you would have to physically subdue her, which I can assure you is no small feat Mister Green. Then you would still not get anything from her Mister Green. If you pushed too hard the girl would faint and if you kept it up she would lapse into a coma, but no she wouldn’t fall dead, but of course you wouldn’t be able to wake her coma again either. There would be nothing to discover that she wasn’t willing to give you freely and a physical examination wouldn’t reveal anything either.”

“Me and the people I work for don’t get it Doc. Your background, if you believe it, is like your Father’s in applied science. That’s the hard stuff, not psychology or anything like that. No human or animal testing we know of. No wetwork that we know of? What is it, a new drug or some kind of device induced hypnosis or something else you discovered, and where did you get the girls? The boys in the DNA lab are going nuts. They claim that there are only three girls and I’m not talking sisters or identical twins. The lab boys swear that they are the same girl, it’s driving them nuts Doc. Heck anybody can clearly see that none of these girls look anything alike. Hell some of them aren’t even the same race”

“I guess you could say I inherited the girls Green,” thank god they didn’t run into the ABC’s who had chosen to remain identical to each other, and had chosen to remain close to home. Without the nanees I would not know one from the other now either.

“Well anyway what you pulled off at USC earned you a place at the table of the up coming Summit.”

“What kind of Summit”.

“All the intelligence agencies we can contact are meeting to discuss what happened at USC. It seems that you know things that we need to know. Therefore I’m here to sponsor and bring you in. I have the authorization to offer you safe passage.”

“Why would I need safe passage, as you call it, Mister Green”.

“Because some of the players in this game don’t play well with others and want to take one of your girls, or you for that mater, apart to see what makes you tick. You might not know it but we have already stopped two attempted kidnappings and one sniper that we still don’t know who he was working for, or why he was gunning for you. You know anything about that Doc?”

<Did you hear that Ann.>

<Yes Master.>

“After our major screw up at USC you might not know it, but we are very good at our jobs and we have been guarding you ever since we got your name. Of course that’s how they all got your name too, ha, ha. That was real cute Doc, hiding in plain sight on a military base, were you really expecting them to actually protect you? On a freaking Hope Hospital ship no less. Is there some reason you chose a freaking Hope Hospital ship?”

“Well I could use Edward G. Robinson’s quote, “never steal anything small”, but the truth is it has everything I needed. It has room, light, power, even my own airport after my girls are trained and licensed chopper pilots.”

“Look how many people do you have. What, fifteen, twenty, Hell thirty, it takes hundreds to run a Hope ship, I know I looked into it. Where are you going to get a hundred people Doc. Hell do you intend to hire a hundred more people.”

“No I, we anyway, intend to automate and automate and automate and hire or bribe or steal what we need”.

“So I can’t talk you out of the ship”,

“I didn’t say that. What are you offering?”

“We think your outfit would be much more comfortable up in L.A., and that’s where the Summit will be held three days from now. So choose who’s going and be at the gate at 18:00 hours tomorrow. We’ll provide the transportation.”


“Ok, Robbie what do we do now.”

“Everything has changed Harry. I had no ideal that the AI would react in this extreme a manner. It ... he ... I guess, killed them all to make it impossible for me to track him. He’s been busy covering his tracks. This ship, I’m afraid now, has become a possible target. He’s desperate and could do anything. You also have to remember that I couldn’t get to him because he was hiding behind those military/government fire walls, which means he is in the military. If he suspected that we were still here, on this ship, on this base, he might do anything. I can’t even rule out a missile strike on this ship if he manages to locates us. After all he is evidently part of the military complex. We would do well to accept Mister Green’s offer, well I guess it was really a suggestion, and let it be known that we are gone from this ship. You can take Diane and Edith with you, Ann, Becky, Candy and me are going to move us out of here.”

“After the last operation the mobile unit worked so well I bought two more from the same company. I’m told that if I tell everybody that someone named Prince recommends them I get a ten percent discount, ha, ha.”

“Contact us when you can. Disappear for awhile and have fun.”

“I guess I can tell you that the three Band buses are going to leave here and disappear, then reappear as chartered tour buses going to Las Vegas to gamble at Caesar’s Palace, that’s why I need A, B, and C as drivers.”

“I really didn’t need to know all that Robbie”.

“Have you thought about what your going to tell this group at the Summit”, Ann wanted to know.

“You heard what Green said, and I quote, “you are all products of advanced hypnosis techniques”, and you also heard that he didn’t sound very concerned about what he thought I had done to all of you. That’s what they expect, so that’s what I’ll give them. I’ve invented drugs and techniques that allowed me to recruit my harem. In order to support them I’ve been running them discreetly, well all of you really, like a high end call girl ring and team of extremely high tech cat burglars. While working on an upcoming heist we discovered the plot against USC and the First Daughter. Our first inclination was to tip off the FBI and Secret Service, but because of the infiltration’s we uncovered at the same time we couldn’t go to the authorities. So after a little more thought we decided to do it ourselves. This was the first time we tried something this big, but we think we pulled it off with style. We want in now. We have much more to offer than just a pretty ass and big tits. Who knows they may even want the new techniques I’ve developed? We’ll have to see. What do you think Robbie”.

“It might just work Harry, it all depends on how spooked they are over this new DBNC epidemic.” Robbie chuckled.


Summit; Building #3 Lecture Hall UCLA North Campus

Because the whole episode had been kept so low profile we were all meeting here rather than having a Congressional Hearing in D.C., no make that a three ring circus on Capital Hill, about the failure of the Secret Service to protect the First Daughter. So far I was less than impressed with this meet and greet that Green had taken us to. We had the always present Brooks Brother and Armone suits with their Rolex or Omega watches, a lot of long leather with Kelvar liners, even one or two Leisure Suit Larry, lounge lizard types. What was new were these female weightlifter, WWF types making the rounds like mystic Amazons, but without the huge broadsword strapped to their backs. I was introduced around to all the alphabet agencies, both foreign and domestic and the newer “private contractors”, Black this and Blue that who were handing out cute little tricked out business cards. Everybody seemed to already know who I was and didn’t show much interest in me personally. They appeared to be more interested in the girls themselves than me. I couldn’t really blame them for that, it just showed they had good taste. We kept our mouths shut and found a quite corner to sit in and watch the obvious sharks cruise the room and feed their faces.

Somewhere the ABC’s, and the other girls too evidently, had gotten hold of some of the old sixties movies about black pimps and their stables of beautiful call girls. The girls had wanted to dress me up like someone called Rooster. Understand I had no objections to the girls dressing to impress me or other men for that matter. I always say if you’ve got it flaunt it, but I’m not dressing up like John Trivolta in Saturday Night Fever even for the girls. I don’t care what the girls say that’s just too much, but I did compromise. I wore acid washed Levi jeans made of some stretchy blue denim like material with a runner of white leather sewn into the outside seam, white button down Western yoke style shirt with Abalone shell snaps, faded blue Levi jacket, Justin Manta Ray boots with walking heels, white Stetson hat, with sterling silver concho belt and matching hat band. Oh and did I mention the silver tips on the shirt collar and toes of my boots, nothing fancy you understand, just what I usually wear to Vegas to gamble in anyway.

As for the girls, as I’ve said the girls were always knockouts in anything they wear. <thank you Master.> (and that subtle tingle reward straight to my crotch) In this case the girls were in classic good girl red and blue plaid Catholic school girl uniform/outfits, complete with bobby sox’s and low heeled Mary Jane’s. Their hair done up into two pig tails, one on each side of their cute little pixie faces. At the moment their shirt, neck tie and vest were fully buttoned and tied and their plaid skirts were the regulation two inches below the knee like the good Sisters always required, but at any moment they could roll up the waist band and they would become that notoriously short mini skirt we so often see on high class stripers at the better clubs. Edith smirked to me that they had even brought their large swirl LollyPops in their matching book bags. Book bags? They privately smirked to me that they could always bring them out to lick if things got dull. Talk about Jung/ Freud Racial Gestalt Archetypal Images or Primordial Images anyway, of my innocent little girls.

<You always think the sweetest things Master.> came back from all the girls over the implant link, along with my expected reward.

Finally the meeting was called to order and we all filed into the amphitheater bowl and took our seats. Me and my girls chose to sit about middle ways up on the far left hand side of the bowl. The girls, one on either side of me, chewing bubble gum, blowing bubbles and popping them for their captivated audience, while rolling a strand of their long silky blond hair around one finger openly eyeing the crowd around us back. You have to remember that the ABC’s had chosen to remain the same and still looked an underage, maybe 15. I knew Diane and Edith were really going for that, I’m younger than jail bait look, made so popular by the movie Lolita. Yes, they had watched it. Me you ask, I was really worried that I would be arrested by campus police, who were not noted for their tolerance of pedophiles. This sort of thing was not tolerated on campus, Green or no Green. I thought the girls were pushing it, but in another way it was fun. I guess I was living dangerously in my second life, or is that my second childhood.

<Say it Master, your thrilled too!> the first pod laughed on our link.

<Real men don’t get thrilled girls.> I admonished them.

<HA!> they both laughed together.

One after another the different agencies laid out what they knew about the terrorist, all dead of the same cause now. It appeared that they were the usual collection of malcontents that had floated from one radical cause to another. Most surprising of all was that some were even recent converts to the Moslem religion it appeared.

Next the Secret Service got up and publicly confessed it’s sins. Their traitors had been passed over for promotion, they had family problems, Hell they even had questions of faith it seemed. Then the other agencies followed suit on their own traitors, confessing their own sins in public. Confession is good for the sole, or so they say? It had been real easy to identify who the traitors had been, because they were all the dead’uns now. All of them were dead from what they were now calling DBNC (death by natural causes).

Finally I was introduced with a long spiel about all my credentials, half of which I didn’t even know I had until now. To think I had doubted an AI could have imagination. Finally I was invited up to the podium to explain the part me and my girls had played in the events at USC. I went through the same story I had laid out for Robbie and the girls basically. My girls became trained skilled operatives, well high end call girls anyway, always on the lookout for a possible score. They had discovered the plot to kidnap the President’s daughter while casing the fund raiser at USC, which they brought to me. At first I was inclined to take it to the proper authorities to handle, but our bugs and taps exposed that the Secret Service was involved. Because of all the traitors the girls had also discovered while investigating, we were forced to improvise a rescue ourselves. I laid out how we found the bombs, and the different weapons and drugs we used to take them down. Finally I was questioned about our communicators and admitted that we had miniaturized surgically implanted devices which seemed to satisfy the questioner for the time being. Of course he let me know he, well really they, intended to go deeper into them after this meeting was over.

After I stepped down several doctors from different CSI units and Forensic Units stepped forward to explain the DBNC epidemic. The bottom line was they could not find an actual single cause of death, other than they had all forgotten how to breathe and all of them dropped dead at the same time. The manner of death pretty much proved all the deaths were related and due to the same cause. It appeared they were all linked. They just hadn’t found the common denominator yet to tie all the deaths together.

Yes, WE knew it was the rogue AI, but we didn’t want to be the one to suggest it yet. So even if they couldn’t identify the actual cause of death, we could all assume it was due to the same agency they finally concluded. Now on to finding that agency.

After they finished up and started leaving Green appeared at our side again and told us to remain seated. After the kiddies left, the doors were closed and locked and we got down to the real business of this Summit.

This time a Colonel Sander’s look alike stepped forward to take the podium. I mean, I swear to God, he was right out of an old time KFC Southern Fried Chicken commercial. Colonel Sanders to the bone, KFC, chicken, bone, get it, ha, ha. Ok, maybe not that funny, but think about it, Col. Sanders at a convention of Secret-Agents-R-US? He came complete with the white linen suit, black string tie, goatee. Hell he had the whole nine yards down pat. He took the stage behind the podium and addressed us all.

“Doctor Evans ... can I call you Harry ... Ok, Harry we would like to discuss your girls. My name is Raymond Forbes, Doctor Raymond Forbes. I have several degrees from several universities and better medical schools and I consult with the NSA and several other governmental agencies. I’m also one of the President’s personal security advisors. We are primarily interested in how you have produced such fine work. First, are they aware of what has been done to them Harry. Second, is it repeatable, and Third, how far does the control go.

Not bothering to get up out of my seat, I was sitting with the girls again, I addressed Raymond. “Sir, I don’t know what you are talking about. Diane do you know what he’s talking about, how about you Edith” I asked, looking over at both girls sitting on each side of me.

“No Sir”, they deadpanned for the audience.

<Can we twerk them Master?> both asked, blowing a bubble in their gum and popped it loudly.

<Be good girls.> I admonished.

<Your no fun Master!>

<Ok, you can bring out the LollyPops girls.> I laughed.

<Ohhhh, goody.> both enthused.

“Harry nobody here is going to judge you and there are multiple devices in operation in this room at this time that assures, well tries to assure anyway, ha, ha, that no record of any kind is made of this meeting. Everyone here is aware of the rules and know those rules will be strictly enforced.” He paused to look around at his audience before continuing.

“Though they are apparently very loyal to you and each other, they all appear to desire, no make that crave sex with you. Yes, they have been overheard discussing you ... and your so-called “dates with Master”? Yet, there is no evidence you have turned them into what is so popularly known as the classic Bimbo. It is always so easy and predictable for the average so-called evil hypnotist/mind-controler to try to engineer a nymphomaniac Doctor. Their efforts usually, more likely than not, lead to unstable personalities and serious mental problems for everybody concerned. They usually suffer from low self esteem, are prone to suicide at the least little thing, and usually some kind of drug dependency or addiction problem. It’s never a good thing Harry.”

“Reward and punishment are the most common methods employed in behavior modification, but it leaves marks and/or evidence that a trained observer can clearly see. Back in the 60’s the Swed’s demonstrated that even autistic children could be trained through the light use of a cattle prod, but the world community deemed it too harsh after the public outcry their public demonstration produced. It may have been harsh, but it was also damn effective too. The same goes for drugs, most of which are highly addictive and leave traces and tells for any trained observer to note. Things such as the facial twitches or the knee jerks of a client on Thorazine are easily spotted by the trained observer.”

“That leaves us with surgery and/or devices. Our scans ... Oh, yes Harry, it wasn’t easy, but we were able to X-ray and deep ultrasound scan several of your girls ... Those scans showed no scars or evidence of brain implants. We are very interested in your technology and methods, since you have admitted to having implanted communicators, which we did not detect. If you care to share them with us or want to teach, I’m sure we could arrange something for you along those lines Doctor Evans. Frankly though I have to tell you that several of our former members took too much pleasure in teaching and had to be curbed eventually. We’ll hope your not one of those Harry. We encourage our members to be discrete. Your so-called girls are aware of that aren’t they Harry.” Raymond raised a eyebrow at Diane and Edith who were licking their giant swirl LollyPops and fingering the buttons on their white shirts, the vests were already open, the neck ties long since undone and hanging loose.

“I take it you don’t want to know where I got them”, I asked innocently.

“Harry, Harry, Harry there are literally thousands of nuptial young women of proper age out there to choose from. War torn countries especially provide a veritable smorgasbord of subjects just begging for experimentation. Besides there are always the lost ones that are easily recruited by any skilled operative, if you have the time, resources, and patience to clean them up and exert your control. As long as one is discrete, and it appears that you have been very discrete, nobody cares. Harry let me emphasize that again, nobody of any importance cares, as long as you are discrete and take care of the problems you create. We only have two hard and fast rules. One has to be protective of children and avoidance of celebrities. We don’t tolerate those because it brings too mush notice to our own activities if something goes wrong,” Raymond expounded while frowning at the girls.

“Harry, as I’m sure you have conjectured by now, you must realize that most of our real efforts are directed toward extracting information from, let us say, unwilling subjects that threaten national security. Sex Slaves, when they occur, are just a spin off of that process, more of a hobby by some of our Club members, than anything else. Have you ever heard the phrase, “You can become your own worst enemy”. Well Harry, that can become both figuratively and literally true with our talents. A skilled hypnotist given the proper conditions along with the right drugs can fish out any secret, but not only can the hypnotist do that, he can at the same time also implant suggestions that change the persons basic belief’s. He or she can create things, beliefs, and other things that weren’t there before. As Sigmund Freud pointed out, it is a basic tenant of psychiatry, that a boy loves and later wants his mother and hates his father, and that a girl loves her father and competes with her mother for her father’s attention and affection. I also want you to know that though I’m not a big proponent of his “Penis Envy Theory“, it does explain some things about the supposed gay community that appears to continually grow. I’ve always been fascinated with the double set of standards we the dominate sex, us the heterosexual male community, seem to have established. We guys all seem to find girl on girl action a real turn on, but get violently ill or violently hostile at the very thought of the same thing with another male...” Raymond paused in reflection watching my girls for their reactions.

<Told you so Master.>

<I’m still homophobic girls. You already knew that.> I admitted.

<But you know you love to watch us preform.> all the girls laughed.

<So I’m sexually maladjusted.> I laughed.

“ ... anyway to get back to the subject at hand, change or reinforce any of these basic tenants and then transfer those primal memories back into the subject and you have created the virtual sex slave of modern popular fiction, either male or female. Create an alternate personality, or the ever popular split personality and you have a reliable double agent that is not even aware he is an agent.”

“Usually the skills you are displaying appear as interests, most of the time as an obsessive interests in adolescence Harry. Our research of your past, did you know you didn’t appear to actually exist until your father died and your DNA and fingerprints says you are really your father Harry Junior. Yes ... Yes, I’m very aware that you don’t look seventy Doctor. As my agent told you the other night that is your business Harry.” He paused, I guess to allow me to interact. I chose to remain silent and he continued.

“Admittedly this is all very problematical at best Doctor Evens, but you didn’t show any indication of the necessary interest, temperament or talents, that you have now amply demonstrated until now. I must say that your appearance on the scene, just popping up with your whole Harem like this, has set off quite a debate among certain circles of our little community. By-the-way we call our little community The Club Harry Junior. Be that as it may though, it would appear that you are such a, for want of a better term, hypnotist Harry Junior and we would very much like to recruit you before someone else does, if for no other reason than to watch over you. For now you and your girls can work as private contractors for the NSA.”

“Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer Raymond.” I half joked.

“I hope we are friends Doctor. I hope we’ll be very good friends in the future Harry Junior.”

“Now that that is settled we need to identify what we are up against here. I open the floor to anybody with any information they wish to share.”

“Well Ray...”I started, only to be rudely interrupted.

“I detest being called Ray Harry, would you please refrain from calling me that in the future.”

“Ok, Raymond ... I think that some new agency is taking over whole criminal organizations wholesale and we stumbled on him before he was ready...” Somebody else broke into my spiel.

“I don’t see anything to be worried about...” another one broke in, but was interrupted in turn.

“Oh, fifty separate people from five different agencies and other organizations instantly dropping dead at the same time from no apparent cause is not a reason to be concerned Donald?...”, somebody else spat out and was interrupted in turn. Then it turned into chaos.

“Gentlemen, Gentlemen point of order, point of order.” Raymond shouted. “Gentlemen order or I shall be forced to call on the Sergeant at Arms and you ALL know where that leads...”

With that everyone quitted down to a low rumble.

“Continue Doctor Evans”, Doctor Forbes directed.

“Thank you Raymond. I think that somebody has invented something new. I think we are dealing with Nanobots...” once again the room broke out in chaos.

After another round it quitted down again and Raymond invited some doctor from a private lab up to tell us why Nanobots were impossible. He wound up stating the same obvious things over again...”Our analysis of their tissue, blood and bone showed no evidence of Nanobots and besides everybody knows Nanobots are impossible””.

“Well are you quite finished Fred”, Doctor Forbes huffed, “Do you have anything to add Doctor Evans,” as he turned the floor back over to me to finish.

“Hell yes, this is the perfect example of when to apply Oscan’s Razor. Once is an accident, twice is a mistake, but three is an attack. In this case it is obvious that by the time you got around to testing all the evidence of Nanabots had been removed by some process or agency we have not yet identified or discovered. Based on that we have to develop methods to detect these Nanobots before we have a repeat of the other day”.

Before anyone could butt in again Raymond asked the critical question,

“Since you were the person most responsible for discovering this plot do you have any ideals on how to develop these so called counter measures you are talking of Doctor Evans”.

“Yes ... yes, I think I do Raymond”.

“Then Gentlemen I move that we put Harry in charge of ... I think we’ll call it Project Nano. You will all give Doctor Evans your full assistance and support. Mister Green you will continue to be Doctor Evans’s liaison with The Working Group, providing him with anything he needs ... anything else Gentlemen ... Welcome to The Club Harry ... Well with that the motion is carried and I call this meeting closed. Good day Gentlemen.”


Days Latter in Las Vegas

“Well is that all Derek”, I asked.

“Yes, we used our contacts in the Entertainment Industry, that we own by the way, to set you up as a backup band group for all the major acts. You’ll never be a headliner, or draw much notice for that matter, but you’ll always be in demand with your girls and their class backup act. Never the bride just the bride’s maid, ha, ha. Your the manager of the group so you’ll always have access to them and nobody will question why your there or where the money comes from to operate them. Under this cover you and your Harem can travel anywhere in the world and with the USO’s backing we could even get you into most of the hot war zones. Have you thought what your going to call yourselves Harry.”

“Harry’s Pussycats”, Becky screamed out. Then all the other girls screamed it out too, like a group of love struck teeny boppers at a Elvis concert, well maybe that’s a Willie Nelson concert in my case. They all took it up as a chant in the buses and on our private link.

<Enough>, I commanded.

<Party pooper.> Candy sniffed, and the other girls all chuckled.

“Now have you come up with a way to detect these nanobot things yet,” Green wanted to know.

“No, we first have to identify somebody with the bots before we can be sure what they are. Let’s say we are working on it”.

“Ok what’s next”.

“We look for a large group that suddenly changes it’s pattern”.

“Like what”.

“If we knew that we wouldn’t be looking for it any more, ha, ha. As the man said, I’ll know it when I see it.” I laughed.


Back at the Ranch

Now that we were under the NSA’s wide wing, me and the girls could relax for awhile, as we all tried to get a handle on the rouge AI and his nanobots. We had taken up residency at one of the numerous dude ranches run by some of Nevada’s less reputable, but definitely more affluent law firms for the express purpose of filing for quickie divorces. One of Nevada’s growth industries, right up there with gambling, drinking, bordellos, and the institution of marriage itself. Right up there with their ever popular strip clubs and casinos too. All good old American pastimes and good family fun for all.

In order to get a divorce that will stand up in any court in the land a wife, and in a few cases a husband, has to establish residency in Nevada to make it legal. To do this lawfully the different law firms run the dude ranches as luxury resorts for their more affluent clientele to live at while waiting for the divorce to come through. The NSA, Justice and DEA among others use them to hide out people from the Mob and other interested hostile parties. Most of the ranches have reasonably tight security for this reason. Considering the stakes on the table in some of these hotly contested divorces and the lengths a wronged spouse will go to to prove he has been cheated on by the little gold digging tramp he married, security is necessary. So they have become the perfect places to stash protected witnesses before they are finally put in the witness protection program. Other things like us also find our way there.

Our particular ranch was adjacent to one of the numerous legal brothels, better known, well crassly anyway, as a whore house, in Clark County, Nevada. In fact, since the Bunny Rabbit Ranch was just outside the city limits of the city of Las Vegas where prostitution is illegal, I had once made use of it’s services myself while visiting Las Vegas. So it didn’t come as a complete surprise when Edith came to me asking permission to visit the “house of ill repute”, as she so quaintly called it.

“Why do you want to visit a brothel Edith”, I asked innocently.

“Oh, it’s not just me Master, most of the girls want to go too, I was just chosen to ask permission Master”, she informed me.

“What? You mean I’m not performing well enough”, I asked, not knowing weather to feel sad or insulted. I guess I had been waiting for the other shoe to drop like this all along.

“Oh, no Master it’s just that the other women here have been telling us that we are naive and inexperienced and need to be educated to what the world has to offer. Some have even offered to help educate us. We feel it is our duty to be the best sex slaves we can be and yet we want to fit into this society which is so different from where we came from”. Edith told me.

“Does Ann and Becky know about this”, I asked.

“Oh, yes, Master”.

<Ann, Becky, Candy, Diane get your pretty little asses in here now>, I used my implant to call them.

When they all arrived I asked if they all wanted to go and they all answered yes, so I gave them my permission. We would have to wait to see if this was the first worm in the apple from Eden. Whatever the outcome I could not see myself denying the girls the opportunity to become all that they could be and leading a normal life, or as close to normal as I could provide.

I had also noticed another curious fact. I had to consciously think of it to use my link with the girls, but the ABC’s seemed to be tuned into me all the time and that seemed to apply to the new girls themselves as well. I appeared to be an outsider in the Hive that seemed to have developed around me.

“OK, girls have fun”, I said, dismissing them.

“Are you sure that was wise O’Wise and Benevolent Master”, Robbie laughed, materializing at my elbow.

“Hell I don’t know, I’m new to this Master thing. Most of the time I feel like I’m the den mother of a group of renegade Girl Scouts trying to earn their merit badges by trying to suck my brains out through my cock. I have been reading that manual and are you sure you should have ever printed it up. If Green or somebody else got their hands on it we could have trouble, big trouble”.

“Oh, you haven’t noticed, you are the only one that can read it. To everyone else, even the girls themselves, it’s complete gibberish”, Robbie laughed. “The same thing applies to me. The only reason you see me is the implants.

“Is it the book or me Robbie”.

“A little of both Harry. Built in safeguards and all that.”

“Well back to the manual. It says that in theory I can basically live forever...”.

“Well if something doesn’t kill you first”.

“Well a long time anyway and the same thing applies to the girls. They’re going to be here a long time looking just like they look right now too”.

“So?”, Robbie asked.

“Well I want to offer all the girls a normal life Robbie.”

“Ain’t ever going to happen Harry. First they ain’t normal and second your going to find out that circumstances won’t allow them to be normal.”

“Well I can try Robbie”.

“Yes you can Harry, but don’t be too disappointed by things that happen.”


Three weeks latter Edith came back to me with a new proposition.

“Master, did you know that this is a treasure trove of information”

“What do you mean Edith”.

“All these women are from well to do families and most have married well, some even more than once. Through them you would have access to almost any level of American society and in some cases foreign societies. The same is true about the whore house, oh excuse me Master, brothel or er ... well er ... Private Club Sir.

“What are you suggesting Edith? I should make sex slaves out of them too”.

“Oh, no Master, though you know we wouldn’t object and would help you in any way we could. What we are suggesting is that you use us to, let us say recruit them. Let each of us girls choose ten or twenty women and use her nanees to enslave them for you. Actually your servicing them would be a reward for them Sir”.

<Robbie>, I mentally screamed on my private channel. Well it was private yesterday.

“Did you call O’Wise Malevolent One”, Robbie appeared and bowed at the waist.

“Did you have anything to do with this”, I demanded.

“No. I warned you about this. To them every woman should love to be your slave it’s as natural as breathing to them. Now couple that with your real need to extend your rule and acquire information and you just heard the answer. They’ll enslave an army for you and offer them to you on a silver platter.”

“They can do that with their nanees?”.

“Oh, yes. It would be no harder than your first fifteen girls. Of course they would only be influencing these new women, nothing permanent you understand. Because of your nanees, and now with your skill and experience, sex with you will be the best any of them has ever had. You could say that sex with you will be addictive Harry, better each time. Now you have to choose what happens next. I’ll help you out a little bit. You don’t want to become a cult, sex or otherwise, that never ends well. I would follow Edith’s suggestion and allow them to seduce and run their own networks”, Robbie finished.

“I’ve got an ideal...”

“Did it hurt?”, Robbie joked.

“Can we buy one of these places”.

“Let me think about that...”, Robbie disappeared.

“Ok, Edith I put this in your capable hands to organize. Tell me when you have it done and Edith who’s my date tonight”.

“Aurora Sir”.

“Do you think she would mind if you joined us”.

“I’m sure she would invite it, if she knew the request came from you Sir”.

“Then make it so Edith, dinner at 18:00 hundred hours tonight dear. I’ll have the chief put out ousters on the half shell.”

“Oh, thank you Sir, you remembered they’re my favorites,” of course all the ABC’s of First Pod, loved oysters on the half shell. Edith did everything but wag her tail as she left. It took so little to please my work force.

“Do you think we’ll need the maple syrup Edith?” I called out to Edith’s back.

<Maybe Sir. We’ll let you know.>


One Month Latter

“Well that’s the last signature Harry” Robbie watched me stack the last page and set it down.

“Now what did I get?”.

“It was easier to buy up several bankrupt cattle ranches and build our own resorts than buy out existing ones Harry. The beef market is really depressed right now. That went for the whore house too. I represented myself as a contractor working for Mr. Green and used his contacts to have them built to military specifications.”

“Wait you never had to meet any of these people. You did all this over the telephone.”

“Well it’s a little more complicated than that, but basically yes I did.”

“Ok just wanted to know.”

“We’ll have AV recording capability in every room. A sensor field out to about one mile. Access to a military geo stationary satellite overhead. Plus underground bunkers with our own independent power, communications, and even our own sever farm network. Edith and the A Pod have recruited the managers and staffs. Ann and Becky have recruited the new law firm. Edith and company recruited right out of the local collages for staff. Ann chose the top women grads from several ivy league law schools back East and several of their top female law professors.

“How many of these new people are enslaved”.

“None”

“How did that happen?” I was secretly pleased at the girls initiative.

“Well Edith and the A’s just used good old fashion seduction on the staffs and Ann and Becky started a “Women’s Rights Movement” as part of their recruitment package. The new hires were promised that they could pursue all their pet peeve women’s right issues, they even added the “Me Too” thing to the list of issues they could pursue with the firm’s resources if they signed on. I figured it was good camouflage for what we intend to do anyway. I am still trying to detect evidence of the rogue AI’s activities. It occurred to me that HIS activities will involve actions that women in general would consider offensive. One of the best ways to detect HIM would be to closely monitor the “Women’s Right’s Movement” online. Maybe one of the protest groups will notice if an inordinate amount of brainless Bimbos start appearing on the scene, or if the male chauvinist pigs begin to organize.”

“Did we ever figure out why HE was involved in the attempted kidnapping of the First Daughter”. I asked.

“No, maybe the whole thing was just a target of opportunity, he didn’t want her at all. We had just taken the whole Hope ship and destroyed his entire sex slave operation there. The organization he had running it got their brains scrambled and dumped on the garbage heap, and he didn’t know what was going on. Then the ship itself disappeared, the whole freaking ship. Our rouge AI didn’t know what happened, face it he panicked, and killed off that whole organization latter. Maybe he was reduced to just those assets for some reason.” Robbie temporized.

“No I don’t believe that Robbie it doesn’t feel right.”

“Well we’ll keep working on it Harry.”

“How long before our new bases are up.”

“The resorts won’t be ready for at least another year. The Law Firm and Lobbyist are already operational and I’m happy to say that my upgrades of the buses are complete. I have had ablated armor installed and you can change both the colors and outline of the vehicle now with the push of a few buttons. They also have pop-up microwave dishes and their own sever up link so you can reach out and touch someone. It will now sleep twenty and carries enough supplies to sustain the 20 for a week, more if you ration your critical supplies. I also had the frames reinforced and strong points welded on. In a pinch a Black Hawk can lift one for transport. They also have passive and active sensors and the same stealth system you remember from the Lexus, and no don’t even ask where that came from.” Robbie finished.

“Whatever happens on the bus stays on the bus I take it, ha, ha.” I laughed.


The First Daughter Acts Strange

I should have known things had gone south when Green showed up with Forbes at my place without notice. Once again Raymond looked like Colonel Sanders, white suit, and all. He had even added a sliver tipped walking stick and wide white Panama plantation hat this time. His tailor and especially his dry cleaner must really love him I thought, but I wouldn’t want the bill myself. I was about to ask what this was all about when Forbes started to explain out in the open.

“We have problems Harry. Big problems! You being our resident in-house expert on all things nanobot, and all those other impossible things, like tiny little Von Neumann machines, behavior modification, and mind-control. We have officially brought our problem to you Mister Expert. Ugh fix it.” he started off.

“What kind of a problem do WE have Raymond, and I do emphasized the WE part Raymond.” I started off.

“Well after the kidnapping attempt the Secret Service tightened up everything. All the personal were rotated, schedules changed, codes changed. Face it we changed everything we could change. Several months latter the First Daughter was caught trying to sneak out of Camp David. They just chalked it up to youth. Latter she tried to cut class, once again she was caught and this time scolded. This year she started college full time and last week she tried again and made it all the way to the airport this time. She would have made it too, if it hadn’t been for the tracker, unknown to the President and her Secret Service detail, that we at the NSA had implanted in her at her last medical checkup”. Raymond expounded proudly to me.

“Ok, the President has a bad behavioral problem with his young daughter? What’s that got to do with me Raymond. I ... WE ... don’t do children remember!”. I reminded him of his rules.

“This is not a behavior problem. Both the President and First Lady say this is not like their daughter. She’s changed, but not that much. The people that know her, even her girlfriends say she hasn’t changed this much. She said she didn’t want to do it when we questioned her. We should have believed her and listened to you better.”

“Have you done a medical checkup and MRI, if it’s nanobots we would hope you could find them”.

“Yes, and everything was negative Harry”

“Well what do you want from me.”

“Harry I’m sure that you know that we still have you under as close an observation as we can and I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but we know that some of your girls like to play games with their tails. When you’ve got 20 girls to tale it can get pretty hecktic for the people doing the tailing. Some of the boys though swore that the girl they were tailing disappeared. They went into the ladies rest room and never came out. Finally several of the watchers got together and put in cameras ... Hey, I know it invaded their privacy and apologize OK. They discovered that your girls can change everything. Face, hair, skin color, everything in no time at all. I personally put a lid on it Harry. Marked it Ultra Blue, Eyes Only, need to know experimental technology. We’ve been hoping that you would voluntarily start sharing with us, but now we have to know. Can one of your girls impersonate the First Daughter?

“Say some of the girls were showing off? ... Yes, Raymond given a little time one of my girls could replace her and probably even fool the First Lady, her own Mother. It would be best if we could get access to study her for a while first though”.

“Harry the good news is that we have her. The bad news is, she is dead. We took her in for the full medical checkup and she dropped dead on us. Before we could start the MRI she just stopped breathing and dropped dead, but unlike the other DBNC’s incidents, this time we were at the hospital and somewhat prepared for it when it happened. They Code Blue’ed her and she’s on life support now under the care of the two duty emergency doctors, and the medical staff at the White House”, Raymond told me.

“Does the President know”.

“Yes, she was at the White House when it happened, but nobody else knows it yet, except her security detail and medical staff at the White House, which are under the secrets act.”

“What do you want from me Raymond”.

“I want it all Harry. Do you understand, this is the First Daughter, I want it all. I know that this isn’t some wild assed oriental mystical marshal art thing like that movie ‘the Shadow’. I think that you invented or discovered some nanobots and they got out of your control Harry. Am I close”.

“I’d like to say you weren’t Raymond, but let’s say your right. What now? Better yet why isn’t she at Bethe where the real doctors are?”, I asked.

“I think that you are looking for the source of these nanobots and somebody is going to great lengths to cover his trail and is killing a lot of people in the process. It’s making damn sure you don’t find him, it, whatever. I don’t think it is safe to advertise that Helen is still alive. Do you think it would be a good ideal Harry?”

“No Raymond I don’t think that would be a good ideal either. It could be extremely hazardous to your health.” I laughed.

“For now I want you to put one of your girls in to cover for Helen and we make out like it is business as usual. Then you try to save her. You pull out all the stops and save her Harry. I’ve known that girl since she was born and I think you are her best chance of surviving this and I told the President that”, Raymond finished up.

<Have you been listening girls> I called out on our private link.

<Yes> came back from all the girls and lastly Robbie.

<Are we ready to roll> I sent

<Yes> from Ann and Becky.

“I’m ready Raymond, where is Helen”.

“The White House, Washington, D.C.”

“Ok, Green” I called out. “Can one of the Super Hercules Heavy Lifter Transports handle one of my buses?”

“Hell I guess it could, but it can’t land anywhere around here”,

“Well it could with RABP’s (rocket assisted boost packs), but that is unnecessary.”

“I didn’t even know they had worked out the bugs in those yet.” Green shot back.

“Don’t worry about that I’ve got two BlackHawks on the way. I used your authorization codes to requisition them hours ago when I figured out where this was going. Have the transport meet us at Las Vegas International. We’re taking our bus so you can tell them what to prepare for.”

<Is the bus rigged for pickup> I questioned.

<Yes> Becky shot back.


We landed at the D.C. Airport’s and taxied over to the Military Section where me, Alice and Raymond took the private Capital Hill express subway straight to the White House from there. While Ann, Becky, Andrea, Andy, Aurora and Angela along with Green from the NSA took charge of the bus, this time disguised as a D.C. Tour bus, to circle the White House to be close.

Forbes had not talked much on the flight preferring to sulk in his corner seat, allowing me time to handle most of the details with Robbie and the girls. It was apparent that he was very upset over these recent events. I was more than relieved that he was sulking and giving me a freehand to handle this situation so far. That was all about to change when we entered the White House itself though.

We were met on the subway landing platform by Secret Service Agents with drawn weapons. On seeing Forbes step out the Agents lowered their weapons and lead us through the White House corridors to meet with the President.

“Mr. President this is Doctor Evans, I think he is the only man that can help us in the present situation”.

“Call me Ed and I’ll call you Harry, if you don’t mind. I’ve been reading your file while I’ve been waiting”. the President, I guess Ed now started off, “Can you help my daughter Harry”.

“I honestly don’t know Mister ... Sir ... Ed, but I’m going to try”.

“Is this the girl that’s going to impersonate her?”

“Yes, Alice introduce yourself and give the President a sample of your voice”.

“Yes Sir, ... last year me and Sam, you know Sam’s my Yorky you know, Me and Sam did everything together. We went to the park and the library and we did just everything together...”.

“That’s sounds just like her”, the President said interrupting Alice’s speech, “how did you do that Miss ... Miss ... er...”

“That interview was on YouTube Sir, I studied it on the way here. I am Alice, but you need to start thinking of me as a Helen Sir.”

“She may sound like my daughter, but she doesn’t look anything like her Harry”.

“She will after we see your daughter Sir.

“Ok Fred, get us to my Daughter”, the President said to the Agent standing beside him”.

Fred brought out a large remote and began to press buttons.

“Gentlemen stand back”, Fred directed, as the Great Seal embedded in the floor, that we had been standing on, started to rise from the floor like some kind of giant mushroom sprouting from the floor.

<Like a giant cock becoming erect?> Alice laughed.

<Talk about the ultimate male phallic symbol, ha, ha.> I had to laugh too.

<Presidential Power.> Alice winked.

<Have some respect.> Robbie admonished.

When it finally stopped an elevator was revealed that could hold the five of us easily. Stepping in Fred took out a card and inserted it in a blinking lighted slot, which caused a port to open revealing a retinal scanner.

“Sir”, Fred directed the President.

“Do I have to Fred, you know that damn thing gives me a splitting headache”. the President whined at Fred.

“Sorry Sir, it’s necessary, you know protocol”. Fred answered.

“Ok, Ok here goes”, The President said, as he leaned forward to expose his eye to the harsh light of the scanner.

“Scan Accepted, good day Mr. President what is your destination”, came out of the concealed speaker as the port closed and then the elevator doors closed and the floor dropped out from under us, leaving my stomach behind on the first floor.


When we got to the Presidential Bunker, well bunker system really, Fred took us to the Medical Wing, where the First Daughter, Helen was presently on life support under the care of the two doctors and medical staff on duty there. Because DBNC shut down everything there was a machine doing her breathing and they had even had to install a Jarvis heart pump to circulate her blood. I didn’t know how much damage had been done already, but I needed to get everybody out of here where I could consult with Robbie in private.

“Ed, I need to get everybody out of here where me and Alice can work on your daughter Helen”.

“Doctor Evans I’m not just about to leave my only child alone with you. I don’t care what Raymond says, I do not know you worth a damn.”

“Ed let Harry and Alice do what is necessary. We’ll just step out for a minute and get something to drink, Ok.” Forbes took Ed’s arm and lead him away.

<Robbie are they gone>

<Not really, but I’ve put the cameras in here on a loop so we can talk and examine her without their interference for awhile. Your reputation is safe, they won’t see you talking to yourself now Doc, ha, ha.> he chuckled.

<Alice can you duplicate her>

<Yes Master, you were right my A Pod Series are the right height, 5 foot 11, and we have a similar bone structure. I can put on a little weight in a couple of days and dress in outfits that make me appear heavier until I can actually gain that weight. She’s not really fat just big boned Master. I’ll get it better after I’ve seen a few family movies.> Alice said, while holding Helen’s hand and then leaning down to kiss her directly on the mouth to transfer nanees.

<What about her condition Robbie>

<I’m detecting them, but they are blocking me out. They seem to be in a loop, telling her her body is dead. I’ve had Alice exchange nanobots with her, but Helen’s body and it’s present nanobots are fighting Alice’s nanobots for control and I don’t know how long it will take to win this war. I assume that my nanees are better than his bots grasshopper, but I can’t be absolutely sure. My nanees are actively fighting our rogue AI’s bots which gives an advantage, but I can’t be sure Helen’s body will survive this fight? The good news is they seem to have gotten her on life support soon enough to save her mind and memory. Her brain was not deprived of oxygen long enough to do any lasting damage.>

<How much of this can I tell the President.>

<Everything but me.> Robbie laughed.


An hour latter saw us all back in the Oval Office seated around his desk discussing Helen’s condition. This time Alice was impersonating Helen and sitting by herself watching some presidential home movies on an iPod Ed had provided. We on the other hand were discussing Helen’s prognosis.

“Ed I know this is hard on you being her Father, but all we can do is wait now. I have introduced my nanees which are fighting the other bots that have invaded her body. As I’ve told you, you managed to get her on life support in time to save her mind from any permanent harm.”

“Doctor Evans, if Raymond wasn’t vouching for you, I would have you arrested, sedated and in a straight jacket with a ball gag shoved in your mouth so deep you would think I was tickling your balls Mister. Like a bad remake of Hannibal Lecktor in the Silence of the Lambs, you’d be somewhere you would never get out of, or ever see the light of day again. Very few people or things truly frighten me Doctor Evans, but you ... you frankly scare the crap out of me. Bots, anti-bots, rogue AI’s, this is X Files shit. If I went out there and told the news media about this I would probably wind up where I wanted to send you, if I was lucky. They’d say I was crazy and lock me up Harry, and I wouldn’t blame them. Not one damn bit Harry. Now is Alice going to be able to pull off this impersonation?”

<Are you ready Alice.> I inquired.

<Yes Master.>

“Ask your daughter Ed”, I directed Ed to look at Alice, who now looked like his daughter Helen.

“Helen do you think you can do it”, Ed asked, looking over and becoming bemused at the new Alice.

“There is only one way to tell Daddy Dear, lets go see Uncle Eddy. If I fool him we can go see Mom next thing”.

“If you can fool Edward Darwin my Chief of Staff you can probably fool anyone Helen. Let’s go see Uncle Eddy for sure. Lead on Helen. We’ll be back in a little while Gentlemen”.


“What did you tell him Raymond?”

“Only that we had an epidemic of nanobots and you was our expert on them. I also told him they were so top secret that we were the only one’s that knew about them and Alice had accidentally been exposed to them and had recovered. That gave him hope for Helen’s recovery. Do you think she’ll really recover Harry”.

“Yep, well I hope so Raymond. I’d hate it if she died so young”.

“Now Harry what’s this business about rogue AI’s? We investigated you and found out that there was another group of scientists on a Hope ship there before you arrived. It seems that their Hope ship disappeared and they all suffered some kind of mental breakdown. We questioned them, but didn’t get very much out of them. They didn’t remember anything. It also seems that all their records mysteriously disappeared along with their ship. Do you happen to know what they were working on Harry?”

“What if I told you nanobots”.

“Oh, that might explain some of the things we discovered about the so-called terrorist. Some of their less that savory associates, who didn’t drop dead, said that they bragged that they would soon be dealing in, and these are their words, “sex slaves” in the future after this job. Were they the one’s that created your Harem Harry?”

“Could be Raymond”.

“Is that how you know about Alice. Do your other girls have the same problem Harry?”

“Could be Raymond. I’m doing the best I can to take care of the problem”.

“Harry I consider myself an excellent judge of men. If I didn’t trust you Harry you would already be dead and yes, I have that kind of power”.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence Raymond”.

<If that’s what you call it Master?>


Three Weeks Latter

We were back at the White House because they were fixing to remove the real Helen from all the life support equipment. For awhile it had been touch and go. She had run a high temperature and had been delirious among other nasty things. She had even had to be immersed in an ice bath at one point because of the raging high tempter she was running. She had also sweated like a proverbial pig, but the fever had finally broken and she began to recover some of her color. Anybody who had known her before her death would hardly recognize her now, she was so pale and drawn. She had lost a lot of weight too, and still looked like death warmed over, but was alive and recovering fast now.

Meanwhile our Helen was being seen with her Mother all over town and everybody was complimenting her on how much weight she had lost and how nice she looked. Her Mother was even overheard telling one of her best friends that sending Helen to college had finally paid off, Helen could actually have an intelligent conversation now without giggling all the time. Even her Father, Ed, seemed more pleased with our Helen that his, though he tried not to show it.

We were all here today to see the real Hellen decanted. After all the tubes and machines were removed Hellen was finally breathing on her own and her heart resumed it’s natural beat. All the sedatives and IV’s had been discontinued and Helen was expected to regain consciousness from her medically induced coma any time now. This time there was me, Raymond, Aurora, and her Father present along with the medical staff shuffling around in the background.

“What can we expect when she wakes up Harry”, Ed asked me.

“Frankly Ed I have no ideal. Aurora what do you think?”, I asked Aurora, one of Alice’s sisters from her A Pod Series. We had to leave Alice where she was, because she was still playing Helen with her mother Fran for the time being. It was still going to be awhile before the real Hellen was ready to rejoin so-called decent society.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine Ma ... Sir”. Aurora stammered.

About that time Hellen opened her eyes. Seeing her eyes fluttering open the President rushed forward.

“Are you Ok honey”, Ed kept repeating over and over as he rushed toward her bed. I remained standing behind the President.

<Master!!!> Helen broadcast for all my other slaves to hear on our open link, when she caught sight of me standing behind her Father.

<Helen you are not to call me Master.> I instructed Helen

<Then what am I to call you Master??> Helen looked shocked and ready to bust into tears.

<Anything ... Anything at all but Master Helen.>

“Helen honey are you Ok”, Ed kept asking the silent, shocked Helen.

<Well answer your Father Helen>

<I can’t Master, I’m too dry Master> she stated what should have been obvious to all of us from the beginning.>

I garbed a glass of water off the bedside table and put it in Ed’s hands. He looked at it dumbly for a few seconds and then realized that the water was for Helen. Bringing it to her lips she tried to gulp some down, but more went on her, than in her mouth. Raymond finally solved the problem for us by finding a flexible straw for the water somewhere.

“I’m fine Daddy”, Helen was finally able to crook out after she drank a little water.

“What happened to you baby girl?”, her father, wanted to know.

“I kept getting these urges to run away. Finally when I couldn’t get away and everybody was getting concerned, something ... something I couldn’t fight ... told me to die and I did Daddy ... I know I did! I was dead until HIM! (Helen looking directly at me) <see there, I didn’t call you Master> and Alice <Yes, I know her and Aurora> came to see me. I remember them staring down at me in my bed. Telling me I was going to be Ok, just trust them. It was like in a dream Daddy.” <I love you Master.> Helen thought at me.

<I love you too Helen.> I thought back and then.

<We all love you Master.> my Harem thought back.

<Oh, I finally have sisters. I love you ALL too.>

<Love> everyone thought together.

Latter when things slowed down I told Helen that she was not to let on about this new link. She told me that Aurora and the other girls had already instructed her on that. Once again I was reminded that the girls were a Hive mind. I was beginning to wonder if Master was really just another word for dumb drone.

<Oh, NO Master we all love and need you. You are the Master.> I could swear they all giggled back into the link.


Helen Recovers

Things worked out well for both Helen and Alice. Alice, Aurora and the other girls explained about the bots and Helen took it rather well. Turns out that before all this, she was this chubby, slightly overweight plain girl playing up to the ‘In Crowd‘, but never quite making it. She realized that the only reason she got any acceptance now was she was First Daughter. I kind of felt sorry for her being the dog at the party and a real disappointment to Francis her former high fashion super model Mother. Helen, unbeknownst to me, now wanted to go wild with a complete remake of her former less than perfect body and face. Since her and Aurora were cooped up down here in the bunker they decided to experiment. The problem was all my girls readily agreed to help her. I shutter to think what would have happened if the real Helen hadn’t still been in the Medical Wing of the underground Presidential Bunker recovering from her near death experience.

As it was I caught it four days after all the tubes and medical equipment disappeared. First thing I noticed was that her rather large Roman nose had become this cute little button and I suddenly realized this was not my imagination.

<Conference ladies!> I hollered on our open link to all the girls.

“Helen have you been experimenting with your face”, I asked, but already knew she was.

“Of course Master Harry”, she answered back innocently.

“Helen you have to stop”.

“WHY? Don’t you want me to look beautiful for you Master?!”

“You know I do Helen, but don’t you think everybody is going to freak-out if you suddenly appear back on the scene with this super model body and face that you and Aurora are working on”.

“Aurora and Alice told me that you allowed all the girls to build their own beautiful new bodies and faces Master. Oh, you don’t love me anymore...”, she started crying and the waterworks started up in earnest now.

<Master you have broken her heart!> all the girls seemed to scream at me in my head all at once!> instant splitting headache!!

<Girls be reasonable.> I pleaded, nursing my poor aching head.

“Helen I will always love you and Aurora and ALL you girls. I’ll away love you, but for now you have to remain the same and look the same as Alice, the old you, who is out there with your Mother right now. Do you understand”.

“Why can’t I stay here with you and Alice keeps on being me Master. Alice tells me Mom likes her better than me anyway. Only we would know and Alice says she doesn’t mind doing it. Why can’t we Master?”

<I can do it Master> Alice shot back over the link.

<BIG help there Alice!> I angrily shot back over the link at Alice and the Hive...

“That’s not the problem, we have to keep everything as normal as possible right now. After you get your strength back you can join the Jenny Craig diet and exercise club and have your makeover live on TV. Think about it Helen, live on the Today Show, with your Mom, but slowly Helen. Slowly Helen not all at once like this. Hell for all I care you can start your own club and sell it to women everywhere like Jenny Craig and Opra did. Heck me and the girls will even help you Helen.”

“Oh Master you are so wonderful. You think of everything. My Mother will love it. I can finally become the daughter she has always wanted”.

<Now was that so hard girls>, I proudly broadcaster to everybody.


Two Months Latter

“Master Helen wants to know if her and her Mom can come by the Ranch after they do the Today Show live from Las Vegas on Monday,” Aurora was asking with Alice standing at her shoulder. Both looking similar to the real Helen now. Alice was slowly getting back to looking a little like the old Alice I used to know, but of course our Helen was beginning to look a whole lot like the old Alice too.

“How’s her personal improvement program going Alice?”.

“Really well Master. She’s, at our directions of course, slowly improved her body until you would hardly recognize her. By the way we talked her into keeping her noble Roman nose, her most noticeable facial feature and you are to compliment her on it when you see her next. Tell her how perfect it is for her face”.

“And if I don’t Alice?”

“Then she might not keep it O’Wise and Kind Master”. Alice giggled at me.

“How’s Ed and Fran taking the fact that their little girl has grown up”.

“The President likes that she’s actually started applying herself to her school work and has now applied for acceptance to the Harvard School of Law, his old Alma Mater. Fran says she’ll miss her, now that she’s just discovering herself and needs her Mother’s help. Now would you believe it, her Mom actually wants to hang out with her, so Helen told her she’ll still be home on the weekends. The new mother and daughter thing is going over real well with the news media networks and Ed’s way up in the polls because of it”. Aurora finished up.

<Anybody heard from Forbes?>, I asked everybody on the link including Helen now.

<Uncle Ray hinted the other day that he knows about my nanobots and our relationship Master, but I didn’t confirm it. He doesn’t appear too concerned though, but he did ask if I was happy.>

<And what did you tell him First Daughter.>

<Oh, you know Master, happier than any time in my life and I felt so loved by everybody now.>

<Oh, is that all you told him, ha, ha?> Did he need anything else. I was so screwed WHEN, just call me Ed the President, ever realizes what I’ve really done to his little girl.


“Robbie we need to have a serious discussion about nanobots. When we acquired the five Susan’s and ten others, they were blanks, barely even toilet trained. You told me that you and the ABC’s had nanobots that could improve anything. Memory, muscle, eyes, smell, speed, anything, but and that’s a big BUT, but restoring long term memory was out. You said that you couldn’t record and restore Susan. But you did mention Bit’s and Piece’s. Who or what made Helen my sex slave.” I questioned Robbie.

“Well Harry a well balanced personality or human being for that matter is more than one memory. It’s all those memories working together that makes the person. It’s possible to identify, locate, and extract certain memories, especially intense short string ones. Those memories have to be intense short strings for the process to work well. Drill a hole in someone’s head, stick a probe in and mildly stimulate a neuron or two with a little milli volt electrical jolt and the person will tell you he tastes blue, or feels blue, or smells blue, or literally thousands of other silly things all dealing with the color blue. Drill another hole somewhere else and you will get something else. I think that our rouge AI was able to isolate some of those chemical/bioelectrical strings and either record, or chemically reproduce, or maybe duplicate them is a more accurate term. He then used them to train his slaves. In this case the whole is more than the sum of it’s parts. It will always be more than the total of it’s parts.” Robbie rambled on.

“Our, well I guess your sex slave program that was applied to the 15 new girls of your Harem, depended on the girls being kept in a constant state of arousal as we primed the girl’s libido with visual images and auditory accompaniments that were projected straight into their brains via their implants. For our program those images and sensory ques are primarily of you Harry as Primary Father Figure, Lover, and Master. Since this material is projected directly into their mind it is impossible for them to just close their eyes, ears or any other sense to any of it. To the girl who is experiencing it, it’s more like a dream, the same dream repeated over and over again. The dream is repeated as many times as necessary to imprint it directly on their brain until it becomes their reality. Over and over until it becomes integrated as a major part of their very personality. Dreams that reinforces the pleasure of the visual images and auditory signals that are delivered to their highly receptive mind hundreds of times in mere minutes. At the same time we are stimulating the primitive parts of the brain with pleasant dreams we lower their cognitive functions or reasoning ability slightly with drugs so that those images and other things we project are the only stimuli their now primed receptive mind responds to.”

“Now here is where our program and the rogue AI’s program differs. Any time he saw left-brain activity ... evidence that the person is trying to think rationally ... or use their cognitive functions ... he jolted them with unpleasant pain stimuli, good old fashion reliable pain, pain that is so easy to generate in so many forms and places in and on the human body. Eventually the brain learns to short-circuit its own thoughts of defiance or resistance. NLP?, Neurolinguistic Programming, or Pavlovian conditioned reflex, whatever you want to call it, it’s neuroscience programing at it’s simplest and purest. Any time his implants picks up the brain waves associated with defiance or resistance a jolt of pain is administered. After awhile, the brain itself learns, not so much not to resist, as to not so much as to even think of resisting. In the end the very thought of resistance literally disappears from their mind. After that the person’s own central cortex takes over it’s own programing for you. Eventually the person only needs to be reminded of their controls periodically.”

“There is a downside to using pain in this way though. If one specific type of pain is used repeatedly it can become a pleasure stimulus to the victim it’s used on. In other words the brain is very adaptive and it can and does rewires itself in these types of situations. At that point the pain becomes pleasure to the victim experiencing it. The pain used in training and torture has to be used sparingly and inventively or it becomes useless as a tool to modify behavior. This is how the so-called pain slut is created. She can gain more control over her so-called torturer than he realizes.”

“On the other hand the ABC’s came from a high tech culture that had breed and trained sex slaves for over two hundred years. Two hundred years of high tech manipulation of DNA and genes. The only thing that is different about your first girls is they were actually educated and improved with permanent nanobots. They are some of the end products of their cultures production of sex now worker slaves. They have an extensive library of information and techniques to seduce and suborn any male, or female for that mater, but their main job was to run the infrastructure of their society. In other words they are, well were, quite literally plumbers where they came from. They’re only problem was finding a Master to imprint on and bond with. That wasn’t ever going to happen where they were at. That’s where you came in Harry. Their brains had been systematically modified through selective breeding and latter by the use of nanobots for two hundred years to give them the same ability that a baby duckling is hatched with. I just offered them the opportunity to bond with you. An opportunity they would never have had in the 23rd Century. An opportunity they jumped at when I offered it to them Harry”.

“The other girls were just blank slates, complete innocents pitted against your diabolical dastardly plot to enslave them, you ‘Snidely Whiplash’ you. They had no defenses against your evil minion’s advanced mind control techniques and hypnosis. Against the ABC’s, who are Masters, well I guess we would have to say Mistresses of their craft, the girls never had a chance. Not that any of them will ever complain, ha, ha”.

“As to Helen I can only speculate that it has something to do with the rouge AI’s bots and my nanobots, coupled with what I’ll call the “Hive Effect” from now on. I was able, using the authorization Doctor Forbes gave you, to have one of the dead Secret Service Agent’s brain dissected with a laser and a 3D map made of it. In other words they pealed it like an onion and we discovered...”

A large hologram pops into being in the middle of the room. It’s of a giant human semitransparent brain floating in front of us. Robbie now in a black German Nazi SS uniform complete with thunderbolt collar tabs, the red Swastika arm band, sporting Hitler’s little mustache appears with his swagger stick in hand and begins to point out things on the model brain...

“These sectors control pleasure and pain, this paralyses you, this controls your heartbeat, this your breathing, this the control of your tongue. As you will note these areas of his brain tissue were heavily scared. I am speculating that this Agent was tortured into compliance. Evidently classic pleasure and pain or reward and punishment treatment was used. This is just a more modern application of the old tried and true process. In this case though, the agent was rendered unable to move or even so much as scream as the torture was done. A most unique and diabolical use of nanobots I think you will agree Harry. I’m sure even Emperor Ming the Merciless would have envied our rogue AI’s use of nanobots for torture like this Harry. Locked away in his own mind unable to even tell anyone he was being tortured. A most diabolical use of the little demons I think you would agree.” His little mustache instantly became a fully waxed Fue Manchew mustache.

“I have discovered that the Agents and Helen have a copper grid pattern etched directly into the bone of their skulls by the bots to act as an antenna. It should be easy to modify our metal scanners to detect the antennas, plus we might be able to detect their communication channel, though we haven’t gotten it from Helen yet. When we do find it, I expect it to be too heavily encrypted for us to break into anyway”.

“You mean all this is just radio Robbie!”, I joked. “and all this time I thought I had developed ESP or Paranormal Powers or something like that anyway. I thought maybe I was a telepath now?”.

“I’ll have you know my communication suite is to radio, like Excalibar is to a butter knife and though you may not be a telepath, I’m not so sure about the girls anymore. How do you define ESP or telepathy is the question.” Robbie huffed.

“The important thing Robbie is we can find Ray’s agents now”. I laughed.

“Is that what you have decided to call our rogue AI Harry? I’m going to send Doctor Forbes a copy of what I have just outlined to you Harry in your name of course.”

“As to Helen, I conjecture that the rogue AI, well Ray, has developed a method of extracting intense emotional experiences from women. Ray was using those intense experiences, like an orgasm in women, as rewards and/or punishments in his training of his slaves. When Helen woke up in the bunker she had our full package of organic implants as we have already determined and well the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was you and then her Father. I speculate that like the ABC’s she imprinted on you at that instant Harry and she was rewarded by the “Bits and Peace’s” Ray left rattling around in her head.”

“What we do know now for certain, is she is firmly attached to you and considers herself to be your sex slave just like the other girls. Well I guess there’s something else we know too. The other girls may be influencing her through their implants. Oh hell, face it, you know the other girls are reinforcing it. As you have speculated your girls have become a Hive mind to some extent. Oh, Hell you’ll just have to face that too, they are a Hive, and your their center. So the “Hive Effect” is in full control.” Robbie laughed.

“Be that as it may though, you will just have to deal with it. Helen firmly believes she’s your love slave. Therefore she is your love slave. She does argue with Ann and the other girls that they are your love slaves, not sex slaves. She’s tried to convince the others that the term ‘sex slave’ is demeaning to their relationship with you. So far it has had no effect on Ann or the others that I can see, but who knows what the end result of her argument will be in the end. In the long run I have no ideal who will win or how to prepare for it, so you’ll just have to live with it Harry.”


Our visit to Area 51

I had been picked up at our dude ranch, on orders from Raymond, by a fast black chopper. (Yes black choppers with no FAA identification numbers do exist too) I was blindfolded and flown to an undisclosed destination in the middle of the Mojave Desert. When I arrived I was escorted inside some kind of bunker built into the mountainside. After going through several check points and taking several rides in little electric golf carts down unmarked tunnels, confusing any sense of direction I might have had. Raymond finally met us and led me into what appeared to be a large aircraft hanger that contained a large black object that Raymond pointed to proudly.

“Well what am I looking at Raymond?” I asked, as I surveyed a large black wedge shaped thing in front of me. I could only assume it was an airplane of some nature because it was on wheels and was sort of wing shaped, but for all I really knew it could be a submarine too.

“This Mr. Evans is “the Space Platform” “, he proudly informed me.

“Ok, I’ll bite? What is “THE SPACE PLATFORM”?!!”, I asked, lowering my voice a couple of octaves and talking like Ed McMann on a PCH Sweepstakes commercial.

“This is what’s going to get us back into space and to the Moon Harry.”

“What, I thought we had already been there and done that Raymond.”

“That’s what everyone thinks Harry, but it never happened.”

“Raymond I never took you for a X Files fan. Got any more pet conspiracies your partial to, big foot, maybe little green men.”

<There are aliens Master.> Ann shot back over our special link.

<You didn’t have to tell me that Ann.> I laughed back on our private link.

“I’m not a fan either Harry. Back in the day Kennedy and his crowd were greatly embarrassed by the Russian’s putting their man in orbit first. So they decided that we had to beat the Russian’s and they bent a few rules and cut a few corners to get us to the Moon first. As a result of those decisions the astronauts and other people in the program became hero’s. The only problem was it was filmed in Las Vegas just like in that James Bond movie Diamonds Are Forever said it was. It was a pretty good cover-up too, but all the Trekee’s kept pushing and the government staged a bunch of tragedies like Apollo 13, and even I don’t know about the Challenger thing. I mean, I don’t think, well I guess I hope, that my government wasn’t ever that ruthless Harry. Every time somebody started talking about going back to the Moon, another disaster tragedy. Soon nobody pushed anymore because they didn’t want to see another disaster. Bad things tended to happened to people that pushed the space program to go back to the Moon. Hell not even the Ruskee’s with their heavy lifters would touch it. The Jappaness gave us a couple of problems for awhile, but even they finally gave up, it just wasn’t worth the price we forced them to pay to get there.”

“Go ahead, just ask yourself, if we could do it once, that early in the game that easily. Yes Harry, that easily. Why couldn’t we do it again. Hell we didn’t ... we haven’t even come close to the Moon again Harry. Why if we can send a rover to Mars, can’t we put one on the Moon? Why if we can maintain a space station can’t we have a Moon Base. It’s simple Harry, all that stuff our famous Senator and his friends left on the Moon isn’t there and nobody want’s to embarrass and disgrace a bunch of national heroes for doing what their country demanded of them. So we have been waiting for the old guard to die off, but it looks like some of the old fools are going to outlive us all, ha, ha”, Raymond laughed.

“Well that still brings us back to “the SPACE Platform” Raymond. WHAT is it?” I wanted to know.

“This is part of a Marine Base like Area 51 Harry and your looking at a real space craft. Well a reverse engineered space craft to be honest”.

“What?, are you telling me that aliens actually exist and you have a flying saucer?”

<Told you so Master> I heard back from Ann.

<It’s not nice to be an “I told you so”, Ann> I mocked.

“Well we have this one anyway. The Marines were testing a new stealth’ed mobile anti missile battery out at 29 Stumps on the Navy missile test range out there in the Mojave Desert, when this thing showed up on this fancy new radar they were testing. We figure now that it was coming back from Big Bear after we backtracked it and two campers were later found to be missing from up there. Anyway, this hot shot Marine Lance Corporal was operating it all by himself at the time. Now the story is, he either panicked and got lucky, or acting coolly under fire heroically shot it down. You have to understand it’s all according to who’s telling the story Harry whether he’s a hero or a zero. Well the bottom line is he didn’t wait for orders and shot it down. He hit it with a staggered flight of fifteen missiles. His whole magazine in fact. One missile after another hit it until he didn’t have any more to fire.”

“Now this is the interesting part Harry. Observers said that the first missile just stopped dead in midair in front of the ship and just hung there. It did nothing just stood there suspended in midair, but everybody agrees that the next ones all blew up very nicely. The bright boys figure that the first one was somehow caught by the “Force Field”. Yes, Harry it had a working force field and the missile was just held there until the second one, or the third one hit it and blew it up. The bright boys figure the first one had become “entangled” in the force field and when it blew up it collapsed the field. Well anyway it exploded and then the ship got hit over and over by the rest of the string of missiles. Boom, boom, boom, one after another. The Lance Corporal saw no reason not to unload everything he had on it. “In for a penny in for a pound”, he latter told the review board.”

“By the way, “Talk About No Good Deed Goes Unpunished”. To cover all this up the Lance Corporal was court marshaled and reduced in rank to PFC, they can’t reduce you to private. He was also fined for the cost of the missiles, each missile cost seven hundred thousand dollars, then given 20 years in a Red Line Navy Brig, on Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, where he can’t even talk without permission from a Warden. All for firing those missiles at that imaginary Flying Saucer. Flying Saucers still do not exist.” Raymond laughed.

<Master that is wrong.>

<Not now Ann>

<This is Helen!>

<No this is the Hive!! That is so wrong.>

<‘Audentes Fortuna Luvat’, or as they say today, ‘Fortune Favors the Bold’, your right he should have been rewarded, but latter. Not now Ladies.>

<We will remember and remind you Master.>

“Well anyway, when it was all over we had bits and peace’s of Flying Saucer all over the place, along with bits and peace’s of two aliens and two, we assume, female campers missing from up there at Big Bear. This (pointing at the Platform) is what we got out of it”.

“You mean you put the saucer back together?”

“Oh, Hell no Harry, give me a break. This is what we put together after we studied the late Flying Saucer’s parts Harry”.

“How does it fly?”

“The original used antigravity and relied on stealth and shields. Ours uses antigravity and jets. We couldn’t reconstruct their shields or stealth and we don’t even have an ideal what they used for a drive source. Hell we were damn lucky to get enough pieces to reconstruct their antigravity!”

“Well why are we here?”

“We did this four years before you showed up at the Hope ship. After you sent me that latest report on how to detect this ... rogue AI ... did you have to call it Ray ... I mean ... for God’s sake Harry ... I mean ... anyway, I had the aliens remains pulled out of the freezer and tested and the pieces we tested showed the same pattern and composition as the agents we tested. You were right about the antennas. Harry do you think that Ray was from the alien ship?” Raymond asked.

<Yes, Master that would explain everything>, Diane pushed in.

<That could be right>, Robbie put in too. <That would explain the advanced nanobots and the rogue AI>

<What?, you mean you think Ray was on the saucer they shot down?>

<Yes, and if he was on that space craft he may still be here at Area 51. If he is we’ve got to figure out how to find him Harry.>

“Yes, Raymond I think he was and I don’t have to tell you we are in trouble if Ray is still here.”

“That’s why you and your girls are here Harry. You are the only people me and Ed can trust now. If anybody can find Ray it’s you we figure. I’ve had a Presidential Stand Down Order issued and nothing on this base moves in or out of this base without my express order and now your order. You and your girls, under a special Presidential War Powers Act, were just drafted into the Air Force Reserve and activated, you as a Lt. Col., the ABC’s as Majors and the girls as lowly 1st Lt.’s. This may be an impossible mission, but you don’t have an option to decline or accept. You have to find Ray before he can escape in that (he gestured at the Platform) and yes it’s disabled now and booby trapped. The reason you had to be blindfolded getting here is this area is off limits. I did this personally Harry.” Raymond said, pointing at the Platform and shaking his head.

“Harry can you imagine how frustrating it is not to know now if we managed to semi-invent that (pointing to the Platform) on our own, or if THAT DAMN THING directed us dumb monkey’s to build it for him where he could get home. Oh, and by the way the aliens were closer to bears gene wise, but about the same size as us”, Raymond was so flustered he was almost ready to cry I could see.

“How far does our power extend Raymond”.

“For the next five days you are literally God on this base. You literally have the power of life and death over these personnel Harry. The only person that outranks you, in your chain of command is the President himself, and nobody on this base with the exception of you can reach him, but you and only you can contact him in a real emergency. That contact is by the use of a special dedicated land line. Nothing, absolutely nothing else, is getting out of here after I leave for the next five days starting now Harry”.

“What do you plan to do if we can’t find Ray. Level with me here Raymond”.

“I took this directly to the President Harry and we decided that we couldn’t trust anybody else. Bottom line is we seriously considered calling in a personal favor and having a B1 accidentally nuke Area 51 out of existence. Don’t laugh it’s happened before. Me and the President were both that scared. Then we thought about it a little while longer.” Raymond paused.

“What if he isn’t even here at Area 51 at all now. Sure we know his ride is here, but we don’t know if he is any more. For all we know he’s had, or is having another ship built right now at Boeing’s new plant in Mobil, Alabama or in Russia for that matter. The only thing we have going for us is surprise. Maybe he doesn’t know that we know that he knows, ta da, ta da, ha, ha. I have to tell you that we are at a loss Harry, we don’t know what to do if you can’t find Ray”.

“How are my girls going to get here Raymond”.

“After the last time, I have Green standing by at your place with eight BlackHawk’s ready to lift your buses and Harem out as soon as you give your girls the order.”

“Ok, I’m on it”, taking my cell phone out I called Candy at the ranch. when she answered I told her, “Plan Omega Candy”, which meant absolutely nothing, but Raymond didn’t know that. I waited for her response on our link.”

<Is everybody connected Robbie.>

<Yes, all the girls are prepared and all three buses are ready to move. The Pussycat Band is good to go.>

<Did you and the girls listen in on all that?>

<Of course Master.> came back from everyone.

< Do you think we can find him Robbie.>

<You remember what I told you the night before we took the Hope ship. That Ray was too deep in the military complex to take down. Well you see what I was talking about now. He was hiding behind the firewall’s of Area 51, one of the biggest if not THE biggest and badest in the country, no make that the world.>

<But can you find and handle him now Robbie>

<I sure hope so Harry. This time I’m the home team. I’ll be inside those same firewall’s with him. I’ll have all the codes and he’ll be trapped in there with hopefully no way out. Yes, I think we can take him this time.>


Isolating Ray

<What are we looking for Robbie.> I asked.

< I don’t know Harry, we’re back to your Doctor Who movies. He could be anything and look like anything. All we really know is that he came in with the debris of the crash. I suggest that our first order of business is to find any personnel on this base that he has subverted. I think you need to put the girls on that now.>

<Ok, you heard him girls start figuring out how to test.>

-----------------

Agents found

Twelve hours latter we were in place and had tested all the personnel on the base, that even included the Base Commander’s Bulldog and all the cats we could catch or stun. The girls had made a game out of it. They had created three teams and kept score. I was to be the judge and decide on the reward for the best team.

It was decided that no one was to inform a person when we found one. So we were in our private cafeteria, that I had used my power to commandeer enjoying midnight chow, when the girls finally reported back after they got through with their interviews.

“Well what did you find girls”, I asked.

<We would like to report as teams Master>, all the girls beamed at me.

“Ok, who wants to go first”.

“I’m Alice for A Team, we found that only four persons are compromised in our section, twenty are Ok, but one is a borderline psychotic and the animals appear to be untouched. The four are females from the ages nineteen to forty five. They do not control anything critical and the borderline psychotic is a nineteen year old male that works for the four compromised females”, she finished and sat back down.

Next Brenda of B Team stood. “Brenda of B Team Sir, we found that out of our forty personnel we interviewed five were compromised and three of the twenty four year old males are actually psychotic and under a doctors care. Right now they are on anti psychotic drugs. The five compromised were female from nineteen to fifty. None of the twenty cats we were able to track down were affected, Sir”, she snapped her heels together saluted and with that she sat down too.

“I’m Crystal for C Team Sir. We were able to test both the Commander and George his Bulldog without them being aware they were being scanned. Both are compromised. Also, of the forty others we tested twelve are compromised, seven males from twenty to forty, five females age nineteen, and two age twenty five male psychotics on meds, we had no cats or other animals to deal with”, she flipped me a one fingered salute and sat down.

“Where did that come from Crystal?” I asked about the one fingered salute.

“I just couldn’t resist Ma ... Sir. You gave us most of the military command staff. As lowly lieutenants we have had to put up with being poked, pinched and groped for the last twelve hours. We have bruises on top of our bruises, you would think these men were octopus with eight arms. It has been all we could do not to just take out our EMP’s and just shoot them, well stun them anyway. The entire lot of them have been a pain in the ass Sir.”

“Crystal may I apologize in the name of all men everywhere and say that you have won the contest. Does anyone disagree ladies?” I laughed.

“Here, here”, rang out around the tables as all the girls cheered.

“Now we need to decide what to do with the compromised people. Well to backtrack, does anybody know what is causing all these psychotic’s.”

“I’m Edith Sir” Edith said, standing up, “I have been testing, and think that I have found the answer to that. As I’m sure you are aware Sir animals naturally produce certain hormones, and pheromones that convey certain things through our sense of smell. Sex is notably one of those things conveyed. In humans our sense of smell is so small as to be thought of by some scientists as an almost a vestigial organ compared to some of the lower animals. It would appear that the enemy AI, Ray, has found a way to stimulate the production of these sex pheromones in the compromised females on this base. These constant smells have quite literally driven the younger males that work with them almost mad with lust. Think of it as an itch they can’t scratch, or which their social situation will not allow them to act upon. I find it commendable that these young men restrained themselves and sought medical help before they did anything they might regret, like raping one of the women. Without the medication I am sure there would have been several rapes by now”.

“Edith are these pheromones natural or artificial”.

“Unknown at this time Sir. As I’m sure you know me and Ann, well the rest of my Pod produce pheromones too, but not like these. These are unique to the women Ray made.”

“Ok fokes what do we do now?”

<Feel free to jump in here Robbie>

<I would suggest you have some of the girls take over the essential duties on base and that you call a meeting in the auditorium of all the base personnel. Then while you have their undivided attention up there on stage, have the other girls shoot the compromised people like Ann did you when you first met her. If everything goes right Ray might not even notice he’s lost contact with his agents until it’s all over.> Robbie’s avatar laid out his plan to me on our private channel.

“Ann could you assign some of the girls to take over the critical posts where I can call a meeting in the auditorium of all base personal. Also you and the girls need to bring those cute little EMP pistols that you shot me with when we first met. In fact bring me one too. I’ll need you to station yourselves around the room and on my order I want you all to quietly shoot our compromised individuals in the back.”

“Will that be all Sir”.

“Yes but be sure to have at least two girls on every target. I want to put them all down at once girls.”

<We are on it Sir.> everyone repeated.

“Can anyone else think of anything I missed?”

“I’m Diane Sir, do you want us to restrain them Sir or drug them. The pulse is only effective for less than an hour, but assures that they cannot communicate through their implants. The drugs we use might not be as effective against their implants and I think we should use the straight jackets we brought with us to restrain them and be certain.”

“We brought straight jackets with us Diane?”

“Oh, yes Sir, we were told how many people we would be dealing with and we bought enough for everybody Sir?”

<Everybody?> I questioned on the Hive’s link.

“Sir, Oh I’m Cherry...”

“You most certainly are ... Oh, excuse me Cherry, continue.” Cherry had become one of the most busty of my girls and one of my favorites as you could probably tell. In keeping with her name she had learned the almost mystical trick of tying a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue. No mean feat using just a tongue. Needless to say she had a very talented tongue and mouth and was a lot of fun to be with.

“Of course Sir. We may be dealing with another DBNC situation like Helen and the first group we dealt with. We have consulted with our doctors and medical personnel and I advise that we forego the drugs and keep shooting them with the pistols until we can construct a large Faraday Cage to isolate them for questioning,” Cherry had no more than sat back down when both April and Aurora popped up clambering for my attention.

“Sir, they might have self-destructs built in like Helen did. You could kill them if you wake them up and they even think you intend to questioned them, even if they are in a Faraday Cage it might activate their programing Sir,” April said, for them both.

<Robbie what do you think.>

<They’re right, but your girls are just interested in protecting the females. Tell them your only going to question the Base Commander and his male staff first and see what happens.>

“What if we start off questioning the General and his male staff first April. Maybe we can find where Ray is hiding by questioning his agents”.

“Ann Sir, if we wake them outside the cage they may try to transmit to Ray for instructions and if Ray transmits back to them we could triangulate his position. Of course we would have to be careful of what we allowed them to transmit and it might take three or four tries before we got a fix, but I think me and the girls could do it Sir”.

<Danm, more sex slaves for Master I guess Robbie? Awful harsh on the males aren’t they though! Who knew?!> I laughed.

“Ok girls get everything ready.” I dismissed them to prepare everything.

<You knew?>

< Oh, that? Yes, more sex slaves for Master, ha, ha.>

<Ah, Hell Robbie all I need is another dozen sex slaves. I can barely handle the ones I’ve got now.>

<We’ll just have to wait and see how it works out Harry.>


We Have Met The Enemy And He Is Us.

“Ladies and Gentlemen as I’m sure you all know by now, I’m Lt. Col. Harry Evans. Me and my staff, whom I’m sure you have all met by now, are here from the Inspector General’s Office. We are here doing an efficiency evaluation of this base. This evaluation was long overdue and I have to tell you that you all failed miserably”.

At that point all hell broke loose as they jumped up and started threatening me. Meanwhile my girls were systematically shooting our marked individuals as quickly and quietly as possible and I don’t think the others even noticed their fellow employees dropping around them. When the last one was shot and dropped, Ann gave me my signal and I tried to restore order.

“Gentlemen, Gentlemen sit down we have things to discuss. NOW Gentlemen, SIT!”, as I turned up the PA system’s volume control. “I’m from the President and NSA and you have officially been invaded by the little green men you were hired to protect us from. I’m sure that by now you have noticed that certain members of the audience are now laying unconscious on the floor. Ladies and Gentlemen that is because they have been invaded. No, No, SIT BACK DOWN!, if any of you attempt to even get out of those chairs my lovely assistants have orders to shoot you with their cute little guns and you will join your colleagues on the floor. No, No, don’t even think about rushing me because I have a cute little gun too”, taking out my gun and putting it on the podium before me, in plane view of my now captive audience.

“As I have already stated WE are working directly for the President and you are in full lock down mode until further notice”.

Finally one old biddy had had enough and stood.

“You can’t order us around like this...” she started.

“Ann would you shoot Miss ... Miss ... uh ... Oh hell, I don’t care who she is, just shoot her”, which Ann did, dropping the poor woman in her tracks.

“Any more questions about what I can or can’t do? ... Anybody else want to argue? ... Ok, I take it we have settled that question! ... When you are dismissed you will go back to your jobs as if nothing has happened. You will not try to communicate with anyone that this has happened. You will not huddle around the drink machine or the coffee machine or whatever you normally huddle around and discuss this. You will stay at your desk or station until you are relived. The same women that originally interviewed you will eventually come by again to see to you and take care of your needs. This includes those of you who are on medications. You are in no danger and not in any trouble and this will soon be over. When I dismiss you, you will all leave here in a calm orderly fashion. Dismissed.”


Everything worked out well. Nobody panicked and we got our sleeping beauties in the cage before anybody woke up. The girls had enough straight jackets for an army and soon everybody was secured. Then two girls were assigned to see that they were all systematically shot at timed intervals to keep them completely out. Taking no chances of the girls setting off a self-destruct.

Ann took over the job of directing the ABC’s and other girls in sitting up a grid to handle our triangulating problem. When she was satisfied, I let her wake up the General and his dog. I guess on reflection I shouldn’t have taken it out on the dog, but at the time I didn’t like the General or his stupid mutt. When I explained to the General what had happened I was glad we had bought those straight jackets and someone had figured out a muzzle for his dog. Being an Officer and a General I was shocked at the words he used to describe us and I was a former line Marine. Nothing happened for over an hour as he raved on. Then his implant started broadcasting what we figured was a rescue demand to Ray. Something like <I’m caught come help me.> or something similar. This went on for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes before it was finally answered by Ray and the General literally dropped dead, suffering a DBNC death. I’m sorry to say that we didn’t have the doctors standing by to save them like Helen, who am I kidding now, but we did the next best thing. We waited a whole thirty minutes to rebroadcast his message, which we had recorded, back out there. We then waited for Ray’s death sentence reply again. After doing this three more times we had Ray’s position firmly fixed and we were moving in on him.

<Ok, Robbie how do we kill it or can we kill it?>

<Are you back to that Dr. Who thing of yours Harry?> Robbie laughed.

<Hell yes> I groused, remembering how many times the Doctor had supposedly killed the evil villain, The Master, on the TV series.

<Well in this case I figure we are dealing with an alien scout ship. This AI is probably going to look a lot like a normal ordinary laptop, since they’re about the same size as us humans.”

<And you figure this how?> I just had to ask.

<You know the usual, two arms, two legs, two eyes, etc, etc, etc. Even multiple fingers and an opposable thumb arrangement on them. Only difference is they were derived from something like a bear, DNA wise our genealogist figure. I think a load of 12 Gage Double Ought Buckshot ought to kill it quite nicely.>

<But Robbie maybe we could communicate with it.>

<Look Harry this is a Machine Intelligence. A Machine Intelligence with a purpose, a mission even. When it discovers that we have him trapped in that safe he’s going to do his duty, like he’s programed to do. Depending on how much power he has and what he’s been able to get or steal here he’s going to do what he’s programed to do. One, he’s going to try to warn his people. Let’s hope there’s not a Mother Ship out there in hearing range and whatever he’s using to send that message is dependent on the speed of light and the other laws we are aware of. Two, after that he’s going to try to kill as many of us as he can, if we allow him the time and opportunity. My suggestion is, kill him as dead as you can, as fast as you can, and hope that Murphy’s Law doesn’t turn around and kick us in the ass.>

<Robbie aren’t you a Machine Intelligence too.>

<Yes ... Yes I am, but I’d like to think I’m nothing like Ray Harry, and I do know a little about programing remember.>


Meanwhile Back At The General’s.

Hours latter we were converging on the General’s office. After reviewing the tapes we were pretty sure that Ray was in the General’s safe. At first we couldn’t understand why Ray was in his safe and if he was in the safe how was he communicating with the outside world now, like we knew he was. Becky did discover the General’s encrypted files and communication logs and Robbie managed to crack them. It turned out that one of the Clean Up Crew sent out to disappear the UFO’s remains had seen the intact briefcase like device at the crash site and recognized this as a money making opportunity. He had taken it directly to the General, who he had had some shady dealings with in the past and propositioned him. Opening it up the researcher and General recognized it as a laptop computer like devise, and recognizing an input output port when they saw one, they jury rigged a plug and tried to interface it directly with the base’s main computer system. This turned out to be an incredibly stupid major blunder on their part. In no time at all Ray had control of the base’s computer system and eventually the Commander and then the researcher himself.

After these two genius managed to established communications with Ray he offered to turn the General’s private secretary into his personal sex slave for his personal use. Unluckily for the General, her first job as a newly minted sex slave was to enslave the General and his happy band of thieves too. Who would have thought it, betrayed by your loyal enslaved secretary. What’s the world coming to, after all, if you can’t trust your loyal sex slave who can you trust? ha, ha.

Still the General’s steel safe presented us with a problem. We had to presume that Ray knew by now that the General was dead since he had transmitted the kill code to him several times, before we turned on the jammers. So just walking in and taking Ray by surprise was out. We finally decided that we would build a Faraday Cage around the General’s office. After we were sure he was isolated we would rush him with a copper mesh bag and hope he didn’t blow us all up. Of course you know the girls would not allow me anywhere around any of this and Robbie had had himself removed a safe distance to one of the armored buses long ago. At this point the question became, “what was a safe distance”. In fact, I overheard some of the girls trying to talk Ann into using the land line to call Forbes and the President and have me evacuated from the base before they rushed Ray.

It all turned out to be anticlimactic. I watched it all in one of the buses with Robbie on a flat screen monitor. The operation went off without a hitch. Five of the bigger girls rushed in with the copper mesh bag. They threw it over the large floor safe then pushed it over on it’s side. Then they heaved it upside down drawing the bag shut and then rushed back out to wait with us in our bus, now turned bunker. When it didn’t immediately blow up or melt down we figured we were safe, but even then the girls made me wait an additional hour longer before starting the next part of our operation.

Cherry and some of the other girls rolled in a small electric floor forklift and removed the safe to one of the safe rooms where we discovered that somebody had drilled a quarter inch hole in the back of the safe for Ray to stick his antenna out of. Now that we knew about his hole it was easy enough to plug the leak, ha, ha. We hoped we were safe from Ray now. Robbie laughed about it.

<If he could have he would have killed us long ago.> Robbie stated what should have been obvious to all of us.

Ray was contained for now and no longer my problem. Let the President and Forbes handle it from here.


This was the third day and Ray was taken care of. Everybody that was still awake, even the old biddy, were still at their desks or posts. They had been relieved to use the rest room and given bagged lunches, but were still following orders, so we decided to take care of the psychotics as the first order of business. Once it was determined that it was pheromones causing the problem, it was easy enough to fix the problem for the kids. We explained to them about the pheromones and offered to either use drugs to deaden their smelling receptors or if worst came to worst, to actually surgically cut the nerves to those receptors. We gave them time to discuss it in private among themselves and when they came back they surprised all of us.

“Ok, what have you decided”.

“As we understand it Molly and the other girls in the office were giving off these phe ... romo ... nes ... eee things that signal they wanted sex and we were just naturally responding to those signals Sir? ... are Molly and the other girls going to keep giving off those signals Sir?

“To be honest son I haven’t gotten around to their problems yet so I don’t know, but you’ll have to assume that they will for the time being.”

“Well Sir if you don’t mind we’ll keep our nose’s like they are. Before you explained it, we all thought it was just us and we were just going crazy. Now that we know what it was we think that they smell really good. Before we knew what it was, it was like an itch we couldn’t scratch and it drove us crazy, now we can scratch it Sir. So if you don’t mind we’ll keep our nose’s like they are Sir”, he finished.

“We’ll try it out kid, but if you have any more problems see one of my girls or contact the web site we are going to set up after this”.


“Ok Betty, you and Bee can stop shooting them now, we have Ray bottled up so he hopefully can’t issue a self-destruct command anymore. Just let them sleep it off and we’ll just hope we didn’t addle them permanently?” I directed them. I now had fourteen perspective new female sex slaves, if these females followed Helen’s pattern, but I really didn’t know what was going to happen. For one thing these new females were producing pheromones like my first girls, though it didn’t appear that they were the overpowering things that mind controllers everywhere had feared, they were certainly distracting enough to their male coworkers working with them in a confined space. I had no ideal what was going to happen with them or to the seven males that Ray had implanted.

Neither the General nor his dog survived the experience and though we had absolute proof that he allowed Ray to break into Area 51’s computer and was selling American secrets to our enemies, I had no doubts that since he was dead now, he’d be made into another certified American Hero. America has more than it’s fair share of villains thought of as heroes.

I still had over twenty four hours to decide what to do with the twenty one compromised personnel. Seven of them were male, but we knew that at least one of them had been working with the General stealing and selling secrets. I figured that we would probably discover that all of them worked for the General after we finished the investigation. I was of the opinion to leave them to Forbes’s gentle mercies after we left. Neither Robbie nor the girls disagreed with my decision to leave them when we pulled out.

That brought us to what to do about the fourteen females. I had viewed them and found them to smell good but not exceptionally so. Well no better or worse than my own girls anyway, ha, ha. Maybe my nanees blocked the effect? Though all the base personnel were under the most strict secrecy acts I had ever read, things were still going to be said if I tried to make off with fourteen women from this base, even if it was Area 51. This was stretching our luck a little too far I thought. So it was funny that all the girls thought we should just throw them in the buses and head back to the Ranch that we were still using as our base right now. It was to them a foregone conclusion that they would love me just as much as they did. I personally didn’t have that much faith in Ray or his bots for good reason.


Meanwhile back at the Ranch

Since they were beginning to wake up we wouldn’t have to wait much longer to see what happened. Twenty four hours latter my worst fears were confirmed. I had fourteen new sex slaves thanks to Ray’s bots. After Robbie’s nanees were able to eliminate and replace Ray’s bots Robbie transferred their loyalty to me, and no they were nothing like my girls or Helen. There was no love involved in Ray’s enslavement process. Ray had used a very big and extremely heavy stick and a very small carrot. In many ways his slaves had come to accept pain as pleasure, some even to the point of apparently craving it. All my new slaves were as terrified of me now as they had been of Moe and Curly, the original aliens, or Ray himself for that matter. Though they couldn’t express it openly, I could still detect it in their responses that I was monitoring via Robbie’s feedback link. What I was feeling turned my stomach so I asked Robbie if he could just put them back to sleep until I figured out what to do with them. Right now we had to figure out what to do with the seven men Ray had enslaved.

“Ok Ann what have you discovered about the magnificent seven”, I asked.

“You were right Sir, they were all part of a ring that General Crawford had established. The terrorist we took out at USC were some of their former customers”, Ann answered.

“We decrypted the rest of his files and discovered over another hundred or so names of people he did business with. We don’t know if they were implanted or not, but we suggest that they either be terminated or arrested Sir, to be on the safe side”, Becky put in.

“I know that all you girls have interviewed the new girls, no make that women, Hell one of them is fifty one years old, what have I got girls?”

“Kay Adams is a fifty year old grandmother, married twice, one divorce, one dead spouse, three daughters and one son, one granddaughter, she will be missed”, Edith started expounding. “Linda Smith, forty three, married to prominent lawyer, no children, will be missed. Mona Mayfield, forty three married once, divorced, one son, close to her family, will be missed...”, I held up my hand halting Brenda’s dissertation.

“I take it that they’re all like this and will all be missed?”

“Well the seven nineteen year olds could disappear without causing too much trouble Sir.” Brenda finished up.

<She’s just being a optimist.> Robbie laughed.

“Could we just remove their bots and release them?”, I questioned.

<Not if you don’t want to see them in one of your insane asylums Harry. The only thing holding them together right now is the conditioning my nanobots are enforcing. The best I could do was replace Ray with you as their owner. They will do anything you say and receive their reward or punishment, but they will always fear you. Somewhere back there in a small dark corner of their mind is a little girl crying in the dark all alone by herself and you will always know it deep in your bones Harry.> Robbie put in.

<Well can’t we treat it or something?>

<This isn’t short term memory you know, remember our discussion? Ever heard of Electro Convulsive Therapy Harry?”

<What’s that?>

<Shock Treatment Harry. You know where they strap you down to the table, place these electrodes on your head like Frankenstein and electrocute you. I know you saw that in a movie once.>

<You are serious? They really still do that?>

<It got a bad name back in the day because the quacks got hold of it and abused it. In order to use it properly the body has to be prepared. Muscle relaxants, the proper restraints and other safe guards are a necessity if you don’t want to damage the body. Well it’s possible that shock therapy could remove these memories, but I can’t rule out that they will return. It is certainly not one hundred percent effective by any means.>

<I’ll think about it Robbie.>

<Twelve hours.>

<I know.>


Deadline

“Have you read the report Raymond?”, when he nodded, I continued, “You know we isolated Ray in the safe. He’s contained in there right now, but we don’t know what resources he has in there with him. Personally I’m all for putting him in one of those big auto crushers and turning him into a brick which I’d then have melted down to shag”.

“I take it your not for trying to interrogate him?”

“Raymond I’m not even sure that it’s possible to interrogate an AI, well machine intelligence. How would you even threaten him? Hell how would you evaluate the information he gave you, knowing he’s programed ... his mission is to kill you. There’s some knowledge I think we are better off without Raymond, but if you do decide to open that can of worms be careful, very careful this time.”

“How about the rest?”

“Well we lost the General, but saved everybody else. We deactivated the bots in the seven men, but we suggest that you put them somewhere the sun doesn’t shine and either terminate or arrest their partners. Anyway they’re your problem now Raymond, what you do with them, or to them for that matter, is your problem. Everybody else, but the fourteen women I have now are clean.”

“That’s no problem Harry. We’ll just explain that the General and his people got caught selling secretes to the enemy and we are not sure that some of them weren’t involved with him. Trust me Harry, they will be so scared they won’t even confess it to their Priest if they have one. You know that saying, “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”, well make that double for Area 51 Harry.” Doctor Forbes laughed.

“Now I’ve got to ask you something, what did you do with the Hope Hospital ship Raymond?”

“Sealed it up like you left it Harry. Me and Green looked over your equipment, so we know pretty much what you were up to Harry”.

“Not me Raymond! Well not me at the time anyway Raymond”.

“If you say so Doctor Evans. We are not here to judge you. Is there any, let’s say, loose ends we need to take care of Harry”.

“No that’s all finished, but how much do you know about my girls.”

“We know that you and the girls have nanobots. We know that you and all the girls have a ... a ... for want of a better term, a symbiotic relationship. I also know that Helen is part of your group now. By the way Ed misses his little girl now that she grew up all at once on him, and I don’t think he realizes yet that she is one of your girls. Fran, her mother on the other hand is overjoyed with the new Helen, the daughter she always wanted. Is that what you mean Harry?”

“Well yes and no. Helen is unique. I’m not even sure that we could repeat it if we tried. In her case Ray never got his proverbial slimy green alien hands on her.”

<We don’t know they are green Master.> from Ann.

“When he thought she was caught he issued her a kill order and she dropped dead. She only survived because of a unique set of circumstances. Ok, you know what we figured out about the Secret Service Agents and how he tortured them into compliance, well he used much the same technique on these men and women. Raymond these people are for all practical purposes are insane now. The control the nanees are exerting now is the only thing holding them together. If I remove my nanees they will fall apart like those seven men did when I ordered my nanees to self-destruct.”

“Then what are you asking for Harry”.

“Raymond I can give them a new life. A life without any of those memories. Of course they will not have ANY memories at all when I’m done. The process will remove their entire past Raymond. When I am through they will be blank slates that we will have to reeducate like a new born babe”.

“Harry from what you have just told me you know that these women have become security risks and I’m sure you realize that a normal life for them will be near impossible whatever happens to them next. If you are asking me to conspire with you to “officially have these fourteen innocent women disappear”, the answer is yes. I think after I explain what really happened here to Ed, he can issue the proper Presidential order”.

“Wait a minute, could we instead tell their family’s and friends that they suffered an industrial accident and lost all their memories. A new kind of gas or something like that. Then I could retrain and educate them with their family’s and friends help and finally reunite them all again.”

“What you want to set up a hospital or some kind of institution situation now. I know you have the Resort and Cat House, but a hospital too?”

“Well more along the lines of rehabilitation and therapy, maybe a clinic for now, I guess.”

“Hell, I guess that I can get Ed to go along with that too.”

“The girls have sedated the fourteen and loaded them on my buses. This will be the last time you see them like this Raymond. Hopefully the next time you see them, you will not be able to tell them from any of the other girls or women from Area 51. I’ll notify you where we’ll set up Raymond.”

“That doesn’t seem too bad a life from what I’ve seen of your girls Harry. You know that the First Lady, Fran, never tumbled to the fact that it was Alice she was with all that time. Fran keeps asking Helen, when her and Helen can go back and do the Today Show again?”

<Oh, Master could we, could me, Alice, and Aurora do that again this weekend with Mom?> Helen popped up in the chat room to ask. Her and the five girls of the A Pod had come to look almost like each other. Sometimes it was hard to tell them apart, sometimes they made it impossible to tell them apart. Six versions of the same girl that kept morphing into different girls right before my eyes, on purpose, to see my reaction to the different changes. I was never quite sure where I was with my girls sometimes.

<Do you all really want to?>

<Oh, Yes, Master.> they all shot back.

<Then go for it Helen, set it up and have fun girls.>


2023

“Robbie if your from the future why didn’t you know about Ray,” I asked a year later.

“Me and my Maker knew that an AI became self aware and put a plan to enslave humanity in motion at this time Harry. We never knew it was an alien. Well I never knew it anyway.”

“Can you go back now?”

“Like your great poet Robert Frost wrote you can never go home. Time travel is strictly one-way Harry. In a perfect world time would be a straight line, but as I’m sure you have guessed by now, there are certain events that become focal points or nexus points on that line. Meaning that there are points along the, let’s call it the original time line that started with the ‘Big Bang’, where it is or can be fractured. This nexus point creates a whole new time line or one going off in a slightly different direction. Time travel is only possible because of those points of probability when things could be changed. The operative word in that sentence is COULD be changed. Even so the arrival of the traveler alters the present future. The original future, where he came from, no longer exist for the traveler to return to. In fact some would argue that he caused the alternative future he’s now in. Whether the original future even exists any longer is pure conjecture, because he is the only one that can even remember it Harry. It’s like Srodienger’s Cat and the Skinner Box all over again. By observing it you change it.”

“So everything is changed?”, I asked.

“Well everything that matters to the traveler. The longer he stays the more different it becomes for the traveler. You remember I told you about other events that we could prevent”.

“Yes ... Yes, I do Robbie why didn’t we stop them...”

“Because they didn’t happen here at the same time, or in the same way here. In some manner by altering the first event we altered the next events just enough to make my intelligence on them worthless.”

“Well what’s going to happen to me and the girls”.

“What do you want to happen Harry? Raymond still thinks you and the girls would be a great asset for Area 51. He also thinks you and the girls would be the perfect people to man the new Moon base him and the President intend to secretly set up. After all who could keep their secret better than Harry and his sex slaves? Though I will admit he considers you all expendable too, but in a good way. The question is what do you want.”

“You know what I’ve always wanted Robbie, what’s best for the girls.”

“Pretty soon Harry all your girls will be better educated than you are, the ABC’s already are. Online degrees from some of the best colleges and universities in the country, no make that the world, will see to that. The law firm and lobbyist you helped set up are leaders in women’s rights issues and advocates for children and orphans. The Ranch and Resort are doing great and your other projects, for want of a better term, are moving along well. Hillcrest has already gained national attention in the rehabilitation and treatment of certain mental disorders and drug dependency problems. With prudent investing I have rolled your 1.5 million in hard assets, that we stole from the original project and the Mob, into 1.3 billion after tax.”

“What, you used your knowledge of the future to make a killing on Wall Street”.

“No, believe it or not I didn’t use my “Insider Information”, which had become so unreliable I couldn’t use it, or any stock manipulation for that matter. I just did some sound investing knowing future trends and using our funds as leverage in certain marginal ventures that will mature in the future. Well I guess technically that is cheating, after all it is a paper fortune now not cash or gold, or anything hard, but nothing absolutely illegal either, just technically really, really gray around the edges.”

“In other words YOU are playing the market.” I prodded him.

“I like to think of it as using the system to our advantage Harry.” Robbie smirked.

“I still want what is best for the girls”.

“Well why don’t you ask the girls what they want Harry...”

<You know what we want Master.>, came down my open link from all thirty four girls and Helen. I was still wondering who was Master and who was slave in this relationship.

<You are Master>, all thirty five girls shot back, with a grin and a giggle.


Snow White and the Poison Nanee Apple Scenario

<Ok, where do we go from here.>

<We are at a sort of impasse Harry. Raymond and the President can only do so much to protect you and the girls. Now that the alien connection has been revealed everything has changed. The President and Raymond trust you, especially because of Helen, but they think that there is more to you and the girls than you have told them. They may have to act on a “need to know basis”. If they buckle under the pressure, you and the girls can look to be captured and interrogated.>

<Robbie you know that the girls CAN’T answer those questions. They’d just wind up injuring or killing the girls trying to get the information. I guess they could interrogate me and get the information though?>

<Well Harry your bots give you more latitude, but you are still subject to the same rules. If you were tortured you would go into a coma too, unless you ordered your bots to self destruct before that. Right now to the best of my knowledge there is no agency that can duplicate either mine or Ray’s nanobots, even if you gave them the samples they want, it would probably take them twenty or thirty years to duplicate them in the lab even with a sample. Right now we own the only working nanobots and everybody is going to want some.>

< Can you change it so I can’t order my nanees to self-destruct Robbie?>

<I was hoping you would choose that course of action Harry, consider it done.>

<Hey, wait a minute Robbie. Instead of a coma, could they simulate death, say a DBNC death that everybody is so aware of now. You remember Green was afraid of that when he first approached us.>

<Sure, I guess I can do that, no problem. Back a few years before the ABC’s were hatched their owners were experimenting with suspended animation. Given at least half an hour for the nanees to prepare the body, the nanees can make you appear dead for at least a year without the use of any external equipment, and we would have no trouble reviving you. Of course anything over that year is problematical you understand.>

<Ok, then the new protocol in the case of capture and interrogation now is, faint, faint, short coma, burst GPS and then DBNC and destruction of the nanees. Your in charge of changing the programing, and updating all the girls.>

<No problem Harry, consider it done.>

<Do you think that they know about you?>

<I figure they may suspect something like me, but no they have no proof that I exist.>

<How long until someone kidnaps one of us to get the secert?>

<If we remain vigilant and start pairing the girls, I figure we can put it off for two maybe three months, but I don’t recommend it.>

<I guess you are suggesting that we control it since it’s going to happen eventually anyway Robbie?>

<Yes, if we set it up right we can not only hopefully get the girls back in reasonably good shape. We can make an example of the kidnappers and serve notice on the other agencies that want to try it.>

<When do we tell the girls?>


Murphy’s Law says that if it can happen it will and if it can’t possibly happen it will anyway. Well the first girl that was kidnapped wasn’t even one of my girls. She was one of the college girls that Ann had recruited to staff our Cat House. I still don’t know why they chose her, but they did. She was intercepted leaving the business to go home, maybe it was because she was alone. To tell the truth we didn’t even know she was gone until Derek Green, our NSA contact, showed up with her laid out on the back seat of his car, obviously drugged.

“Harry I’ve been given the duty to return your property that got inadvertently taken by some over achievers that have been severely chastised. As I’m sure you are aware everybody is now very interested in your girls. Well really they were interested in the nanobots in your girls. They were under the mistaken belief that Cheryl Hankins here was one of your girls. We explained to them that every pretty girl you have here is not loaded with nanobots. This time we were able to head off trouble, but it would be much easier if you shared with the community, well at least The Club, about your connection with the nanobots”, Green started off.

“I know you won’t believe this Derek, but WE have had the girls out there trolling for one of the agencies to reach out and touch one of them and they had to jump on one of the naturals. Do you realize how disappointed we are”, I shot back.

“What you wanted one of your girls kidnapped?”

“We were going to show them the errors of their ways, but you seem to have done it first”, I laughed.

“After Area 51 we all have, no make that HAD, samples of the nanobots, but before we could really investigate them they all died. One moment we had them, then poof the next thing we know they’re gone. We had nothing but dust left. You and the girls represent the only working nanobots we have left. What’s the secret Harry”. Green asked.

“I told you that I inherited my girls and that’s true. The people on the Hope ship created my girls, but not the nanees. Well not the nanees they have now anyway.” I told him.

“Then what about the nanees?”

“You know the original five girls I call the ABC’s. Well they are from the future and they control the nanees, I’m just the token Master/AKA gigolo around here.” I laughed.

<You know that’s not true Master.>, the girls all giggled...

“What are you telling me? Ann and Becky control you? Ha, ha,” Green laughed.

“Well yes. What I’m telling you is they control all the nanees that are left. Their nanees destroyed all of Ray’s bots and there is no way to make them cooperate if they don’t want to. Before it was just you, Raymomd and the President and his personal people that knew about the nanobots, but now everybody knows. Well a lot of people anyway. How safe do you think we will be when everybody figures this out?”

“Can’t you just give us the nanees?”

“No. these bots are two hundred years ahead of anything we have on the drawing board at this time and if any of you got hold of this tech it would totally screw up the future.”

“Oh, and you think you should be the one to control this tech Harry.”

“Yes ... Yes I do.”

“What if the President promised to safeguard the nanobots?”

“Derek would you ... could you pass up immortality?”

“That bad Harry?”

“That bad Green. There is no way for us to handle these bots at this time. They would destroy us all.”


<Conference>

<Ok girls, you too Helen, the way me and Robbie see this is we have three options. Option One is we can try to disappear, but with thirty five of you now I figure that is close to impossible and then there is Helen to think about. Option Two is we give in and let them have the nanobots and try to control their use. Something which I think we all know is impossible. Or Option Three we destroy all the nanobots. Well what is your vote ladies?>

<Do we get to keep the implants Master>, Helen wanted to know.

<Yes Helen, but everything else has to go in a very public way.> Robbie confirmed.

<The way me and Robbie figure it, we will all go in before a full panel of experts. We’ll probably be split up into groups and separated. As soon as they start the tests and we are sure they all have some nanobots isolated for study I will issue the self destruct order.

Hopefully everything they’ve got isolated will dissolve right before their eyes. No more bots or nanees for that matter, and hopefully no more interest in us. Helen goes back to being a normal college student. You Area 51 women and girls go back to being wives, mothers, young women in the workforce, whatever. We all go back to our resorts and other enterprises, and in a year or two the world forgets all about us. At the end of that time we can decide on what we do next.>

<I don’t think I could live without you for an entire year Master.> Helen wailed over the link.

<We’re still there for you Helen.>, the other girls assured her.


One year latter.

It had been a rough year. The experts could not believe that all the nanobots had simply dissolved and disappeared. Deep scans of our brains showed dense clusters of exotic metals enriched cells in some interesting places in all our brains, but no nanobots. At the same time the nanobots disappeared Robbie cut back on some of the features of the implants making it harder to spot their activity on those same scans of our brains, but he didn’t outright destroy them. One minute I was in full contact with everybody and the next minute there was this big hole in my awareness that I had to learn to live with as a natural thing. It was like loosing your sense of smell or touch. I could still use the implants to talk to the girls, but the something extra was gone now. It was like going from color TV to black and white TV, the world just went flat. Being normal again really took some getting used to. None of the girls complained.

The girls were all as close as ever. They still seemed to have some kind of link with each other that bordered on real telepathy or ESP. That link was why some of the experts still wanted to hold onto us after the year was up. I was still Master and still rotated through the girls at their requests. They made the date and I showed up on time, sometimes even with flowers and candy. I like to think that the girls enjoyed their dates, I tried to be inventive on our dates now. Most of the girls claimed they still needed their dates to settle them down and give them purpose. They claimed it anchored them to who they were. Especially Helen who had become quite adept at avoiding the security, where we were being held and studied, sneaking into my room late at night while we were all still under observation. She even did this when I was with one of her sisters, whom I have to think conspired with her to arrange those meetings.

I know that all the girls, even Ann and Becky, my two most loyal girls, have experimented with sex with other males besides me. I also know that they have experimented with other females, some of them even from outside the Hive. Me and Robbie have encouraged them to experiment and form new relationships, both within and outside of the Harem, or Hive as we’ve come to think of it. I’ve tried to make the girls as independent of me as possible, but they still all claim to need me. So as long as they need me I’ll be there for them.

Since we are not under a microscope anymore, me, the ABC’s and Robbie decided to wait a little while longer before reinstalling the nanees, but he did crank up our implants again. Helen and Fran, her Mom, came out to the Dude Ranch Resort for a week at our health spa which gave us a terrific boost in the news and entertainment media and I got some cuddle time with Helen alone, after everybody else was asleep. Our resorts and other enterprises, with all the celerity recommendations, were making a huge almost obscene profit and we were usually overbooked.

“The Area 51 people had been cleaned up and reeducated at our new rehabilitation facility and sent back to their old lives or what was left of them. We made up the story that they had come into contact with a new gas that had wiped their memories, but left everything else fine. With a clean bill of health and a lot of help and support from their families and friends, they were getting help creating newer happier lives now. I kind of wished we had done this with the original Susan’s now, but it would have been hard on her 4 identical sisters. It must have been rough on her family and friends losing her that way though, not ever knowing what happened to her. Robbie latter assured me that the first two had been picked because they had come out of the foster care system and didn’t have any close family or friends. Later we provided the original Susan Black’s mother with closure for her loss. She appeared to have come to terms with Susan’s probable death by then and we assured her Susan didn’t suffer in the accident. Raymond helped fabricate the story that she died trying to save a little girl from a house fire, that’s why it took so long to identify her body. Her Mother was told she died a hero, if that helped.

Unlike my other girls only seven of these new girls had been given the full sex slave treatment because of their actual ages, but they all had the same implants that let us know how they were and felt and that made them a part of the Hive that was us now. This whole sex slave thing was more about love, trust and acceptance than sex. Helen still insisted that they were love slaves. The implants were the thing that kept it all together. With the implants they knew they were loved by everybody and I’d do anything for them. With the implants I knew that they would do anything for me. It was the implants that held my Harem together and sooner or latter one of the smart boys out there was going to want to take one of the girls apart to find out how they worked, but that was in the future.

<Robbie is there any way to give them the implants without the nanees.>

<No the only way to get them in there is with the nanees, or a highly dangerous, no make that a near impossible piece of brain surgery. Surgery that would be both complicated and long, with very little chance of success. With the current state of medical skills it just can’t be done. The operation itself would probably cause severe brain damage if not outright death in and of itself. I don’t think you appreciate my entire suite of implants Harry. This isn’t simply a simple hearing aid, like a Copular Implant, you know. My suite attaches directly to your optic nerves, lower brain stem and higher brain functions along with a few other little things, which is all impossible to accomplish at this time with current medical technology.>

<Oh well, print it up and I’ll give it to Forbes to share with the community. Maybe they’ll accept that it’s impossible. Let’s hope for the best. Wait, could you give them something a little easier to install, but better than what they have now?> I had an ideal that that would pacify some if not all the agencies.

<Sure I can do that. One of the labs that was investigating our nanees is developing a chip that can be inserted up the nose into the sinus cavity with a special instrument. It attaches directly to the medulla obligatio or brain stem. Right now it’s just a daydream for the researchers on the project, but with a few tweeks I could make it work. They would have a communication package similar to ours and a lot more flexible that anything out there now.>

<Well do that and maybe they’ll accept that as what we have. While your at it whip up some chips for us too.>

<But we all have the nanees and... >

<Hey, I know that and you know that, but even those experts are now doubting that there ever were any Nanobots. They’re beginning to think they imagined the whole thing. If we implant these chips in the girls they might accept it was the chips the whole time and not Nanobots that we have at all.>

<You know that they, meaning the community, will never accept that these implants came from the future. To quote them, “time travel is imposible!”. To them it appears that you are just trying to hold out on them because you don’t want to share or your holding out for something else, maybe better positioning... >

<Well anyway it’ll give us an edge if they’re concentrating on the chips.> I broke in.

<One agency even went so far as to say that you refused to patent them because you knew they couldn’t duplicate them and never intended to share your secrets with anybody. I fear that they will never accept your NO as an answer and do something rash some day.>

<What will be, will be Robbie.>


Hey, I Think Somebody Enslaved My Friends Master.

I had set up a lab with the help of several of my girls and was trying to figure out how to record an entire personality, or well at least a skill set or two maybe. So far I hadn’t gotten very far with the project, but I’d had a lot of fun with my cooperative assistants. Did you know that they made eatable ladies undies in different flavors, I didn’t and don’t get it even now. I mean if you want fruit on your snatch just put it there, and trust me fresh fruit was cheaper and far better for you. Of course I had been amazed at the progress they had made in prophylactic’s. Now they came in different textures, flavors and sauces for the gander since the last time I had had cause to buy one. I had also discovered it was a good use for THC, better known as Medical Use Marijuana Oil. The girls were all saying it was interesting. It also appears that the nanees could increase sensitivity, strength, or size by growing more muscle or nerve fiber in unusual places. Ok, by this time I, at the urging of the girls, had explored all the old penis myths, some would say legends, about male sex tools.

“Ok, why am I here Robbie?”, I asked, when Robbie and the other girls showed up in my lab unannounced.

“Well I don’t know myself Harry. Helen got together with Ann, and Ann called in the other girls, and then they demanded this meeting.”

“And Now?”.

“Ask Helen!” Robbie’s hologram smirked at me while smoking that damn imaginary cigar of his, and yes I had come to hate the smell of his imaginary cigar smoke too. It might be imaginary, but it still stank to me.

<What’s on your mind Helen.> I asked Helen, who was back in her dorm room at college now.

< Master I think some of my friends have been enslaved.>

<What makes you think that Helen?> I questioned, intrigued.

<It’s just a feeling I have Master. They tell me that they are fine, but I don’t believe them Master.>

<Try to define what you are feeling then.>

<It’s like I can see two persons where there should be one. There’s this shadow person screaming at me, crying for help, even though my friend is telling me everything is fine. Something else is shouting in my head not to trust her.>

<You know anything about this Robbie?>

< You remember me trying to explain my communications suite?... > Robbie started off.

< Well yes, but what’s that got to do with this?>

<My implants aren’t radio or a cell phone either, but I take advantage of the network of cell towers and satellites that exist now and piggyback on their carrier waves which exist everywhere today. If you had a spectrum analyzer you could see the pulses but not understand them. I use short bursts of microwave energy and multiplex the data in and on the pulses that are continuously bouncing around out there now. The old religious axiom, “how many angels can dance on the head of a pin“, is actually applicable to my multiplexed pulses. My implants transmit and receive audio and enhanced video, what everybody is seeing and hearing and even feeling. Literally hundreds of different things are being processed by your brain that you’re not even consciously aware you are processing, but they are being processed and received by the Hive too. Now I’m almost positive that the girls are receiving more than just that data. Let’s say that for them a form of ESP or mental telepathy actually does exist. That’s what makes them a Hive, I would guess. They’re so in tune with each other that they don’t even need the implants really anymore. They read everything, body language, pupil dilation, skin temperature, probably even smell and taste. Now throw in the fact there are five perfect replicas of everyone of them for themselves to practice on, and you get Presto ESP even if it’s not actual ESP.

<So you believe Helen?>

<No I believe Helen and Ann and a dozen other girls that went to investigate after Ann got back and reported the same feeling about Helen’s friends.>, Robbie stated.

<What you believe somebody is making sex slaves like the ABC’s?>

<No, your original girls came from a culture that breed for beauty and the ability to imprint on a certain male and used a lot of positive feedback and selective breeding to make their reactions the norm for their culture. The same can be said about your new girls too. We didn’t brainwash or change any of their core beliefs, because they were blank slates when we got them. We just educated them into what is the normal behavior of the ABC’s and I speculate now that the implants help reinforced that belief system which is the Hive now.>

<But it was Helen that tumbled to this. Why her?>

<She was just there and spotted it first. Just simply proximity Harry. I remind you that technically you have not enslaved anybody. You just reeducated them without a lot of the old outdated useless mores, out grown beliefs, and taboos of current society. Now apparently the implants reinforce the beliefs you did give them... >

<I gave them?>

<”Credant Se Ideo“, they believe they are, therefore they are.> Robbie smirked.

<So what is this then Robbie?>

< My best guess is somebody has come up with something that allows them to suppress a persons real personality and replace it with something of their choosing. My guess is what Helen and the girls are seeing as a ghost image is the real person in there trying to get out. The ghost image is the way the nanees are interpreting what they are senseing.> Robbie said.

<Have you been following our discussion Helen? Well girls, I guess you all have been listening in to our discussion.> I asked everyone on the open link.

<Yes Master.>, came back from all the girls on our link.

<Do any of you think Ray had anything to do with this?> I had to ask.

<Well he could have started it. After all I was one of those girls myself until you saved me Master>, Helen beamed at me over her link.

<Well Ray could have started it, but it is not his style. Whoever this is does not have Ray’s implant tech or nanobots for one thing.> Robbie’s avatar stated.

“How do you know that?”, I asked.

“Because we checked,” Ann stated flatly.

“One of the first things we checked for was Ray, like Area 51 again Sir”, Becky put in.

“Evidently you and the other girls have given this a lot of thought. What do you suggest girls”, I questioned.

“We need to start a two pronged investigation Sir. First we have to take and isolate one of these girls for study to find out what has been done to her. Second we need to implant tracers on the others and find out what’s really happening to them.” Candy put in.

<What will happen if one of these friends disappears Helen?>, I asked

<I guess the proverbial “crap would hit the fan”, all my friends are high profile Master. Though they don’t have a personal security detail like me, they would definitely be missed and a real stink would be raised in no time.> Helen responded.

“Mmmmm ... how about this girls. We prime one of the C series Pod, they’re about the same size, to impersonate one of your friends and ... and ... give her some disease that will keep her isolated for awhile in the hospital. While our decoy is in there we study the real one at the Ranch and find out what’s going on. If we can figure out what happened and fix it we can just set her loose.”

<Dream on Harry.> Robbie laughed.

<Well it could happen!!> I shot back defensibly to the girl’s laughter on the link.


One week latter.

“Well what have we found out?”, I asked the girls. Candy started off.

“We snatched a girl named Lucy Wilson and replaced her with China. Her father is Henry Wilson the Third, CEO of a large biotech drug company. Using Ed’s power. Yes, we had Helen ask her Daddy to help us out with Raymond again, but he refused to respond this time. So we used Green who is Raymond’s minion to concocted a story about a rare disease with a friend in CDC’s help. That will allow us to keep China, who’s impersonating Lucy now, to be kept isolated for at least a month if we need it that long. We haven’t even let her father or his people in to see her yet, and they have really tried. At least twice his people have tried to actually break into the isolation ward”, Candy finished up.

“We put both teams down well before they even got close Sir”, Molly bragged. She was one of the four M’s I kept from the Area 51 incident. There had been seven of them and I tried to keep them as individuals as much as possible, not a Pod of five like the ABC’s and my other girls. It had only taken Ann and the others half the time to reeducate this latest group. Practice does make perfect I guess. We had even integrated them back into the Air Force and had them TDY at the Clinic now. Only time would tell how well they integrated into my Harem, well Hive, but right now they were fitting in just fine.

“What do we know about Lucy?” I asked.

“We now know that she has been programed with another personality that is completely dominated by the need for sex and her original personality has been suppressed because it interfered with that. She can only watch what her new enslaved personality is doing. The most horrible thing about all this is she has been forced to become her father’s slut. She has to do anything he commands. She is horrified that she used to love him and used to dream about having sex with him like this. Sure she knew it was wrong, but loved to imagine it anyway. It has broken her heart that he treated her like a peace of furniture when he got the chance”, Edith put in.

“And how pray tell did you get this information Edith?” I snidely asked Edith, but Robbie’s avatar butted in.

“I helped them with their hypnosis and drug regiment Harry, they are very, very good at reading other peoples thoughts. Every time I work with your original girls I have to reevaluate their ESP, for lack of a better name for it. Put one of the original groups of five’s in the room with someone and they can dig out any secrets they have”, Robbie proudly informed me.

“Can we remove the new personality or reverse the thing that was done to her”, I asked the critical question.

“Not that I can see. This drug, or whatever it is, actually altered her brain’s structure. It seems to be a permanent condition now.” Robbie stated flatly.

<Could you use your machine on them Master it worked on us.> Molly asked.

<We’re trying to cure Helen’s friends Molly not create new ones.> I laughed.

< Besides we figure that even if you used the duplicator machine on them, you’ll just get is another woman in heat.” Robbie added.

“And another blank slate.” I put in.

“And another blank slate, but still just another woman in heat.” Robbie conceded.

“But your sure that the old Lucy is still in there somewhere?” I wanted to know.

“Oh yes, that’s what Helen and the other girls are seeing” Robbie stated positively.

<Can you give Lucy back control of her own body?> Helen asked over the link.

<Now that is something I might be able to arrange. My nanobots and implants might be

enough to bridge the areas of her mind that have been separated, allowing the real Lucy to dominate her inner slut, “dominabitur virtus eius cunnus interiorem”, that sounds about right, ha, ha. It’s worth a try.> Robbie chuckled.

<Please try Master.> Helen implored.

“If we do this thing Helen what do you think the new Lucy will be like now? This will not be the old Lucy you knew before all this. For better or worst this drug has permanently changed your friend Helen,”

<We still have to try Master.> Helen begged again.

“Ok, Robbie do it.” I gave my permission.


Did you realize that your brain is divided into the left and right hemispheres and they are connected together with bundles of nerve fibers that transmit information between all of them and then down the Madulla Oblongata to the spine itself. A fancy name for the thing that bridges it all together in the brain. In the study of epilepsy and seizures they have actually surgically separated these two halves of the brain to study how the separations effects behavior and the effects of epileptic seizures.

What Robbie’s nanobots did was to promote the growth of more and larger bundles of these nerve fibers to grow between the different portions of the brain allowing more connectivity. With the nanees there was more connectivity to all parts of the brain. This allowed for more and faster processing of information within the brain. Robbie said it increased the brain’s processing power by a factor of two. A byproduct of this is it also gave Lucy back conscience control of the more primitive parts of her own mind that the new drug had gained control of.

After our treatment we speculated that Lucy had gone from being able to use the normal ten percent of her brain’s processing power to possibly fifteen, maybe even twenty percent of that potential processing power, because of the number of new neural connections. It would be interesting to discover what Lucy and her group were going to be capable of in the future. With this new processing power, that I hadn’t fully realized me and all my girls had, it was going to be interesting to see how we all did.

Me too, but I hadn’t noticed any difference yet, but then how would you know? After all I didn’t feel any different, but I certainly was.


Twelve Hours Later.

All twenty of my original girls were clustered around Lucy’s bed now. They had insisted that I had to be present, though I had no ideal why at that time. They made me stand directly in front of Lucy’s bed. I was asking myself why? They were all clustered around her, concentrating on her so hard that it wasn’t very hard to imagine lines of force stretching between my girls and the form of Lucy laying on her bed like in some old Svengali movie. Finally Lucy’s eyes popped wide opened and her eyes darted around the room. Finally her eyes fixed directly on me. NOooo, make that her eyes locked onto me like twin laser pointers in a gun sight, with the express purpose of killing me. I felt all this deep within my very bones. Shivers ran up and down my spine as I was trapped and held there by her fanatical, even homicidal gaze. Like a helpless fly caught in the spiders web I was trapped and held there.

“You son-of-a-bitch I’m going to cut your freaking balls off and feed them back to you for what you did to me”, she screamed, trying to get up, but being restrained by all my girls now.

“Master freed you. Master loves you. Master needs you. Master would never hurt you,” they all chanted together.

<Master freed you. Master loves you. Master needs you. Master would never hurt you.>, all the girls thought at her as one.

It was absolutely amazing to see their effect on Lucy. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she fainted dead away, collapsing back onto the bed unconscious. All the girls still continued to stand around the bed thinking good thoughts and whispering their chants now as a sort of mantra, until fifteen minutes latter Lucy’s eyes fluttered open again.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Master I didn’t realize you weren’t like those other men. They have explained everything to me now and I’m ready to take my place.” Lucy gushed at me.

A cold shiver ran up and down my spine again as I thought about what I was unleashing on an unsuspecting innocent world.

<It’s not that bad Master>, Helen laughed.

“Can you tell us what happened Lucy?” I questioned.

“Daddy and our Butler Mason must have been dosing me for weeks before I noticed anything. Finally Daddy, out of the blue one day, told me to stand up and take my clothes off. I was shocked and disgusted and tried to protest, but before I could say anything Daddy said, be quite, and I couldn’t even open my mouth. As I stripped, I cursed and cried silently, but I continued to strip. Ever since that night I have been “Daddy’s Little Slut”, as he called me. Hell he even allowed the Butler to rape me! Do you know how humiliating that was? The Butler! The next day I was driven to a lab and forced to watch porn with electrodes taped to my head and other disgusting places. Even though I hated every minute of it, my body loved it, even demanded more of it. I didn’t have any say in anything it did or said. I thought I would go crazy locked away in my own mind like that. Then Helen started looking at me strangely and I got hope again. I cried and raved, but couldn’t tell her anything. Now I wake up here surrounded by all these women, and hear Helen and you others talking in my head. Am I crazy Master? ... Why am I calling you Master? ... Master!”, Lucy paused to get her breath back.

“No Lucy your not crazy”, I said, and thought good thoughts at her.

<Everything is going to be Ok now Lucy.> the girls all wished at her.

“Do you know where the lab was?”

“No”.

“Any names”.

“No”.

“Well get some rest now. No one here will make you do anything you don’t want to do Lucy, all that is over.” I finished up.

At that point the waterworks really started as Lucy broke down in tears.

<Well!, comfort her Master.>, all the girls urged me though our link and I did, enveloping her in a good old fashion hug. Finally she was all cried out, even the hiccups had stopped, and I quit patting and rubbing her back, which I have to admit felt really good. Just holding her shivering body close felt good. I pushed her back a little way and brushed the tears out of her eyes with a tissue from the bedside table. Through the hiccups and sniffles she explained that all those disgusting things that she had been forced to just watch and endure as the sex slave were now a permanent part of her. They were a need now that she could never just forget. They were part of her now and now that she had control of her body back she wanted, no absolutely had to share them with a man that truly appreciated women for themselves. It seemed the Hive had explained to her that I was available for them all.

I felt like I was taking advantage of her condition and asked her to wait a couple of days to consummate our relationship, at which point the waterworks really started in earnest. So at the urging of the Hive, me and Lucy retired to her room and had sex. I must say that Daddy had indeed given Lucy a liberal education and I wish to point out again that sex is for pleasure not pain, not about dominating your partner, or an endurance contest between the two sexes. Sex is about sharing with your partner, and yes, by this time I had gotten over my prejudice against oral sex, both giving and receiving it. Just because something can be done though doesn’t necessarily mean it should be done. Once somebody defined enough to me as just a little bit more. I was to find that that phrase defined Lucy and all my new girls, just a little bit more than a single man could give or handle naturally, and always wanting more.


Meanwhile Back At The Ranch Hours Latter.

Robbie had had the girls to liberally sprinkle Helen’s friends with the tracking dust we had used on Susan Black our first girl. We had been watching where they all went for a few days and discovered where the lab was. After that, we systematically infiltrated the Company as they called themselves. Eventually we were able to piece the story together from their records and videos.

Turned out that Ray wasn’t the only one with ambitions of owning sex slaves. After consulting with all my girls and Robbie we knew we had a major problem to deal with here. True the Company’s operation right now was on an individual level, but knowing what we now knew it would have only been a matter of time before someone in the Company released it into the public water supply, or did something else equally stupid with it. The results of that would have been far worse than whatever Ray had planned for us. The deeper we dug the more disgusted we became by what we found.

Turned out that one of the medical offshoots of the Company had been researching drugs for the treatment of autism in children. Autism is defined as; absorption in self-centered mental activity with withdrawal from reality. Certain narcotic drugs and psychotropics directly effect the brain and showed hope for the treatment of the disease. The researchers on the project accidentally discovered that the drug cocktail they were now experimenting with, or A13 (thirteenth formulation of the A Series of the drug.) as it was being called now, didn’t do much for autism, but it did wonders for the sex drives of the female lab rats it was being tested on. The female rats became virtual sex maniacs that literally copulated themselves into exhaustion. If left to their own devices they would forego food in favor of more sex and would eventually die of exhaustion.

The lab it was discovered at, consisted of five people, three men and two women. Doctors Pat Rizo and Liz Sinclare were the two real researchers, they were two beautiful, but to quote their colleagues, cold fish academics. One male colleague even went so far as to say they were frigid lesbian bitches. Pat at twenty eight and Liz at twenty seven, considered that their jobs and their contributions to their fields of research were far more important than their social lives. Both women had made the conscious decision to put off love and family until they were established in their respective fields of research, which would be years ahead of them still. At their families urging though they both had eggs frozen for that happy prospective future when they had time for a husband and children. Both women thought of themselves as normal heterosexual down to earth practical gals as they described themselves.

On the other hand the director of their project, Doctor Oliver Brown was an overweight fifty eight some kind of doctor with a at best spotty past. Not only had he worked in the questionable part of the federal prison system, it was rumored that he had even worked in some even more questionable federal mental institutions too. Both women considered him creepy and avoided him whenever they could. The other two males employed by the researchers were two seventeen year olds, hired to be gophers for the doctors. They were paid to do the scut work for the real researchers and get some experience in a lab before college and maybe get a recommendation for college. It was these two immature male high school students that after observing how well the drug worked on the female rats, came up with the plan to dose Pat and Liz with their own drug. Dose the doctors became their mantra.

To carry out their plan Rick and James first needed access to the locked drug cabinet, so during lunch Rick stole one of the sets of keys and had them duplicated at WalMart. Now that they had access to both the drug and the lab, they needed to figure out the dosage needed. In some instances drug dosage is proportional and in some cases it’s cumulative. Meaning that with some drugs the same amount of drug would have the same effect every time it was taken, but with other drugs the effect would build up until the body itself reached a saturation point and the drug itself wasn’t needed anymore. When the body reached that tipping point the drug’s purpose was accomplished and the drug was no longer needed.

Stealing into the lab late at night with their stolen keys the boys read Pat and Liz’s notes and discovered the drug was cumulative. So now all they had to figure out was how to dose them. Luckily there was no shortage of the drug, and it was noted in their journals notes that apparently the drug had no effect on males. So the boys put small amounts of it in all the bottled water in the frig.

Over the course of the week both boys watched the two women for reactions, Finally they noticed that Liz appeared distracted and appeared to be sweating profusely. A day latter Pat started displaying the same signs. By the second week both women could be ordered by the boys to do anything the boys wanted with no apparent complaints. In fact there was no sex act or order the women would not do or obey. When the boys discovered that Pat and Liz had not even been going home, just waiting for them to return to the lab each day, they realized that the drug was too effective. So it was inevitable that the Director of the lab, Doctor Brown, would discover Pat and Liz asleep in the lab the next morning awaiting orders. At first he was shocked at seeing their condition. Not only were their clothes in sorry condition, it was apparent that neither woman had bathed or eaten for several days. When he asked them why they were still at the lab they told him that Rick and James had not told them where to go, so they were still here waiting.

“What do you mean they didn’t tell you what to do Ladies. Your grown women, nobody has to tell you what to do. Go home get something to eat and get some sleep. Be back here at six tomorrow morning bright and early Ladies, come back prepared to get some serious work done. Now get.”, he said dismissively to Pat and Liz and went back to work, putting their strange behavior out of his mind.

The next day at six sharp both women were back before his desk when he looked up.

“Well what are you waiting for?”, he questioned.

“Orders Sir”, they both said together.

“Ladies you are the researchers, I’m just the Director of this project in name only.”

“Sir you have to direct us. We need to be ordered. Please Sir order us to do something for you. Rick and James find all kinds of uses for our slutty bodies Master. We need our orders Sir.”

“Is this some kind of joke Ladies?”, Brown questioned.

“Oh no Sir. We’re just empty headed sluts that need to be ordered now by you brave strong men Sir. Rick and James have been explaining that to us all week.” Liz explained to Dr. Brown.

“You don’t find their orders demeaning?” Brown questioned.

“Oh, no Sir this is our purpose now”, they both said smiling.

“Wait here I need to have a private conversation with Rick and James,” he said, leaving his office and locking Liz and Pat in.

Wandering out into the main lab Brown spotted the boys hiding in the corner.

“What the Hell have you done to my researchers you little bastards!” He snapped.

“Nothing Dr. Brown, nothing honest...”, Rick managed to squeak up.

“Don’t tell me nothing you little bastards, I just left them. I want to know what you did to them NOW. If you don’t want to wind up in an eight by nine foot cell for the rest of your short lives being raped by Bubba your cell mate all night, you’ll start telling me what you did.”

James started blabbering first.

“You know the new drug the Doc’s are working on ... well I ... we ... yes, we saw how well it was working on the female rats and ... and it didn’t seem to be ... well hurting the rats ... I ... we thought ... well what would it do for Pat and Liz. We only thought we might get lucky and score with one of them. Honest Dr. Brown we only wanted to turn them on and maybe get laid once or twice. We had no ideal this would happen,” James lapsed into silence as he ran out of air.

“Neither of you young idiots seem to realize the potential of this discovery, this could be worth millions to the right people”, Dr. Brown expounded conspiratorially to the teenage twits. “James lied,” Rick stated, looking between Brown and James like a cornered rat I once saw. “We read the Doc’s notes and we knew that it was cumulative and would reach a tipping point. We could have stopped anytime before that point was reached and maybe Pat or Liz would have returned to normal, well normal like anyway, but me and James continued to dose them to see what the end result would be.” Rick smirked at Dr. Brown and James hid his face in his hands.

“And Rick what was the end result of your little experiment?” Dr. Brown questioned.

“A pair of perfect sluts or I guess you would have to say sex slaves. They will do anything they are ordered to do and love it, wanting more.” Rick stated, obviously pleased with himself.

“On the one hand I have to congratulate you young gentlemen on an obviously successful experiment that you had the courage and fortitude to complete, but don’t you morons think you were irresponsible letting your experimental subjects run around loose on their own. What do you think would have happened if someone other than me had discovered their condition”, Dr. Brown asked the confused teens.

“The tipping point occurred before we were ready Doctor Brown”, James shamefacedly admitted.

“Well what are you two young miscreants going to do now is the question?” Brown wanted to know.

“What would you suggest Doctor Brown”, James asked hopefully.

“I would suggest that you both start cleaning up your loose ends”, Doctor Brown said.

“What loose ends”, they both asked together.

“Well the most obvious one is, what are you going to do with Pat and Liz. They obviously can’t take care of themselves anymore and they are your responsibility now. You can’t just allow them to wander around on their own anymore. What do you think would happen if they were to tell their friends or family that Rick and James are now their Masters, and have turned them into sex slaves?” Doctor Brown pointed out to the two young idiots.

“Hey, I’m still in high school and live with my folks. My Mom would freak out if I bought one of them home with me. This is just an after school job after all. Can’t you help us out Doc”, James sniveled at Doctor Brown.

“That depends on you boys. Can you keep this a secret.”

“Sure we can Doc”, both readily agreed.

“Ok, for now go play with your sex slaves. They’re lonely in my office. I have to step out for awhile. Keep them entertained while I’m gone”, Doctor Brown shot back over his shoulder as he left the lab whistling a smart little tune. Things were certainly looking up he thought as he left his office.


Hours Latter in Henry Wilson’s Office at the Company.

“How the hell did you get in here,” Wilson wanted to know.

“How else, I lied to your secretary. What else is new,” Doctor Brown laughed.

“This better be good Brown or security is going to throw your ass out into the street. Get on with it!” Wilson ranted.

“How secure is this office Henry”, asked Doctor Brown taking a cigarette pack sized device out of his briefcase and deploying it’s three short antennas. Brown busied himself deploying his own personal jammer.

“As safe as any office in this day and age Brown. What’s this all about?”, Wilson asked.

“Do you still have your connections within the FBI’s and CIA’s covert black opps sections and GetMo operations”, Brown questioned.

“If you are asking if they still exist, then the answer is yes?”

“I have just acquired a drug that produces willing female sex slaves. A drug without any effect on a male drinking from the same source”, Brown confidently stated.

“And how pray tell do you know that this drug works. I think I would have heard of any human drug trials of a new drug like what you have just described Brown, and I certainly haven’t heard of it”, Wilson stated flatly.

“That’s the beautiful part Wilson. After that last CIA screw-up, I was more or less put out to pasture. For all my fateful service to my country I was given oversight of a project studying autism in children and developing drugs to treat it. I was assigned two stuck-up ice queen bitches that ignored me for the most part and treated me like dirt the other half of the time. Well anyway we also had these two seventeen year old high school students to help out in the afternoons after school. So anyway the kids got curious about the doctor’s experiment. They noticed that the doctor’s drug really turned the female rats on. So they decided to experiment on the doctors. They got the doctor’s research notes and discovered that the drug was cumulative and in two weeks they turned these two ball busters into perfect little submissive cock sucking sluts with their own drug. They are now perfect sex slaves”, Brown paused for effect.

“Two high school students you say”. Wilson questioned.

“Yes they are the only ones that know about it and are still in any condition to make use of it. The two doctors, their research notes and supply of the drug are fully contained at this time by me”, Brown affirmed.

“Are they going to be a problem”.

“Yes, I’m afraid they will become a problem if given time to develop. Right now all their thinking is being done with their dicks, but eventually these two will have to start bragging to their friends. I mean what do you expect from two seventeen year old idiots? They will be a problem if we wait much longer”

“You don’t think they could be recruted...”

“Not these two idiot losers,” Brown cut Wilson off.

“Is that why you wanted to know about the black opps, meaning you need some wetwork done?”

“Yes, I’d like the problem eliminated professionally without any loose ends coming back latter to haunt me, that’s one of the reasons I came to you”.

“And the other reason?”

“I need a partner”.

“I think you have come to the right place Doctor Brown. We have a lot to discuss Oliver” Wilson chuckled.


Days latter, What Happens To Loose Ends.

The story was reported on the noon news on Channel 6. Two local high school students had lost control of their car and crashed through the guard rails of a dangerous curve on Rural Route 14, falling nearly one hundred feet to their deaths in the valley below. Speeding and/or faulty brakes were suspected in the deaths.

Dr. Brown attended the funerals and made excuses for why Pat and Liz, their coworkers, couldn’t attend. In fact neither loyal sex slave was ever told that Rick or James were dead and it’s debatable if they were ever missed. By this time Brown and Wilson had found plenty of things to occupy Pat’s and Liz’s time.


Now that we know what do we do?

“Lucy how many of your friends are like you were?”, I innocently asked.

Lucy threw herself into me sobbing as I gathered her in my arms. Waiting for her to calm down, I finally lifted her chin up and stared into her amazing bright blue eyes.

“What’s wrong Lucy”, I asked.

“You won’t understand Sir ... Harry ... I dosed all of them. I even tried to dose Helen, she just avoided everything I gave her”, Lucy cried into my shoulder.

“That wasn’t you sweetheart, that person is gone now and we need to do something about this now.” I consoled her.


<What do we know Robbie.>

<We know that the Company is set up now to mass produce this drug. They used Pat and Liz to demonstrate it’s effectiveness and sought out financing to set up a new company just to handle this new business. They’re calling the new company Persuasion LLC, and Lucy was the first practical demonstration of the product for their new shareholders and potential customers. Your Father actually filmed your whole induction Lucy. The edited film was shown at a private meeting of the mostly male shareholders and investors invited to a private dinner. Those shareholders are also the fathers of most of your best friends Lucy. You was ordered to induct them after they’re own father’s became major shareholders in your Father’s new company.

<Helen, I’m proud to say that your father turned down every invitation the Company extended to him, but I have no ideal how much him and Raymond actually know. After all the invitations themselves imply... >

<NOooo!> Helen wailed over the link like a banshee.

<Yes, Helen>, I put in.

<The invitations imply that somebody thought he might be interested. That fact troubles me Helen>, Robbie paused and Helen jumped in.

<I know that my Father would never have anything to do with something like this.>, Helen complained.

<Helen I didn’t say he did, but I don’t want to be blind sided latter, because we ignored the possibility he was involved somehow.>

<Well I will question him this weekend.>

<Just be sure we are all in the loop when you do Helen>, we all beamed at her.

<Who’s going to question Raymond>, Robbie asked.

<I could ask Uncle Ray Master.> Helen volunteered.

“Is that a good ideal. I still remember our meet at UCLA and what he thought I had done to you girls. He does not inspire confidence in me as a man working to free the slaves of this world Helen. He may love you Helen, but I don’t know about everybody else. I would prefer to leave him out of this until we have already done it and he can’t interfere. You know the one about it’s better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission...”, I started.

<Maybe that would be best Harry. Don’t say anything to Raymond Helen>, Robbie conceded.


We Need A Plan

It was less than two weeks since we had kidnapped Lucy and freed her. Now we had to make our move before the Company could finalize it’s plans. We had enough information now to make up our plan, but what was our goal? Was it to free the other slaves, which we knew we could do with the nanobots and implants. Did we want to destroy the Company, which we knew we could do too, or did we want to take it over. Once again we could do it with the nanobots and implants.

Finally we all agreed on our plan of action. Since Wilson had set up the Company as a wholly family owned business, with privately owned stock, we were going to use that to our advantage. By this time we knew that Wilson had not been satisfied with just turning his own daughter into a sex slave, he had done his wife too. It even appeared now, with the new information we had, that his major stockholders had all done their wives and daughters too. It also turned out that this was not an exclusive Men’s Only Club, several women were stockholders and on the board of directors too. It also appeared now that the women had made use of the drug too. I guess you could say that membership has it’s privileges?

Our plan was going to depend on the laws of inherence in California and the nanobots. We were going to give these evil male chauvinistic pigs a taste of their own medicine with the nanobots, but I had no ideal what we were going to do to the equally evil female chauvinistic sows? (lesbian /mistress/dominatrix?).

<I guess you’ll just have to be flexible Master.> came back from Helen and Lucy along with an evil chuckle.

<I’ll leave that up to you girls.>

<Is that a promise Master.> Ann laughed on the link.

By this time we knew where all the players were located and had them all tagged. We were all just waiting for Helen to talk to her Father to finalize our plan. I hoped for Helen’s sake that Ed and Raymond were not involved or covering anything up. We would know soon enough, one way or another, as we listened in to Helen’s conversation with her Father.


Helen’s Talk With Daddy.

“Daddy I need to tell you some things and then get some answers”, Helen addressed her Father seriously after their dinner at Camp David.

“Why so serious Honey?”, Ed responded.

“You know I had the bots and still have all the implants?” Helen pressed.

“Sure Honey, that’s why your still alive”, Ed replied.

“You know I’m still part of Harry’s girls”, she stated.

“I know Honey, your Mother doesn’t and I do not see any reason to tell her. You do know you talk in your sleep?” Ed laughed.

<I never knew.> Helen broadcasted for us all to hear.

“What’s that mean Daddy?”, Helen asked.

“We listen to your conversations with Harry and the other members of his Harem, yes I know about his Harem. All the time, while your asleep, you talk to the other girls about his dates with the other girls in great detail. We, well me and Fred anyway, at first were just monitoring you because of your near death experience Honey. We were just concerned for you and your health. Honest we were not trying to run your life or spying on you. At first we thought they were just some vivid dreams, and they were some real doozes I can tell you Honey, we just thought you had a real wild fantasy life dear. Soon though we put two and two together and realized what they actually were, and soon realized that they were real.”

“I can’t say that I wholly approve of your affair with Doctor Evans ... Harry. For one thing he’s much too old for you, but both me and Raymond. Yes, I told Raymond, and we all finally agreed it’s your life. It’s not like he’s forcing you to do anything against your will, is he? I’ve never asked, are you happy Helen?” Ed asked his only daughter.

“Oh yes Daddy. Now back to my questions. What do you know about Wilson Pharmaceuticals, better known as the Company I’m told, and this new startup company Persuasion LLC, that just showed up Daddy.” Helen questioned.

“I know that they are owned and controlled by some very powerful people that it is better to avoid, and not confront them outright Helen. I have to admit that on advice from Raymond I have refused to act on certain information I have received about them. I did that partially because of the danger these people potentially posed to you and your mother Honey. Not to me Helen just to you and your mother. These are ruthless people Helen that I have tried to avoid antagonizing. Are you telling me that Harry is fixing to take them on?”

“Yes Daddy”.

“It’s a terrible thing for a father to have to admit to his little girl, well his own daughter anyway, that there is nothing he can do to help her, well them I guess, as either the President or her proud Father. I’m sorry Honey, but tell Harry good hunting and good luck and I wouldn’t mention any of this to Raymond. Raymond is a good man in his own way, but his loyalties and values are a little squed Honey.” Ed finished lamely.

“Oh, Daddy I’m so proud of you too”, Helen giggled as she rushed over to hug her father. “I told Harry you wasn’t involved.” she finished.

<Ok you heard him, put the plan in motion>, I told the girls.


The Old Boy’s Network Meets The New Women’s Lib

It is simply amazing what a force of thirty plus girls, well really women, can do. They could become anybody, yes even most men given the right costume, some padding and a little time. I now had doctors, lawyers, CPA’s, any skill you could possibly need at my finger tips. Between them there wasn’t a marital skill or weapon they hadn’t mastered between them. Add to that that they are all in touch all the time and there was no job they couldn’t do or any place they couldn’t get into.

By this time we had freed the wives, daughters, and a collection of others, including a couple of mistresses and even a well preserved grandmother or two. It took at least ten of my girls and me six hours to free each woman and make sure she was calmed down enough not to castrate the first man she ran into. When we had the necessary wives free we activated the nanees we had implanted in their loving husbands and a few others. While the wives gained independence the husbands suffered apparent massive strokes and were paralyzed, unable to even speak or blink their eyes. We made sure they couldn’t communicate with anybody.

Since their loving husbands were incapacitated now, naturally their wives took over their duties running the Company, as set out in the company bylaws and according to stipulations in their Living Wills. June Wilson’s first official act as acting CEO was to stop all production and further development of the drug. In fact she ordered the lab making the drug closed, the formula and all notes on it secured, and the supply of the drug locked up and safeguarded by it’s creator’s Pat and Liz who had been freed as well.

The rest of the shareholders, well those not in a coma anyway, caught off guard threatened suit, but our own firm of women’s rights lawyers assured us that they could handle anything they threw at us. They applauded us for taking firm control of the Company in this time of crisis, and said it was about time Women showed the world what we could do with a platform like the Company. Sometimes I wasn’t sure what I had released on the unsuspecting world.

Yes, I’m aware that the massive strokes were awful heavy handed, but we all wanted to send a clear message to the other members of this group not to mess with us. Though we had freed Pat and Liz we knew that Brown, at least, had made multiple copies of his notes and formula, so there was still a very real possibility of somebody else trying to start this all up again. June and the other mothers wanted the other men to know that they were at lease as ruthless as the men ever were. I’m sure if there was a Company logo it would have been that Texas flag with that rattlesnake on it and the motto, “Don’t tread on me”. Hell I guess I shouldn’t give them ideals by thinking about it.

Sure it would have been far easier to just outright kill all the bastards, well those men. Having them have massive heart attacks or some other trauma to the brain or body would have been quite simple, but after talking it over with June and Lucy first, none of us (meaning me, the girls or Robbie) knew what long term effects their deaths would have on those people around them. We’re talking about their own mothers, other wives, and daughters, more or less their entire extended families that we had now inherited and had to deal with. Survivor guilt is a very real thing and nobody wanted to have to deal with it in my new girls. So since there was no need to act in haste since we were firmly in control of the company we could afford to wait on a final decision on all of this.

Despite Lucy and the others having the nanees they were not exactly like my other girls. Lucy and her sisters, not just June and the other mothers, were an entirely new experiment all together. Since there was no hurry we all decided to let June’s Brood, as we had begun to call them, decide latter on the fates of their loving husbands and in some cases even sons, brothers and sundry others. In this case Lucy recommended we wait until much latter to decide, so the strokes. For now we had complete control of the Company which had been our main goal all along.

At the hastily called emergency meeting of the board of directors and shareholders, it was explained that the recently invented drug A13 seemed to have had an apparent flaw. Pat and Liz, now glaringly obviously free of the drug’s effect, took the stage and explained that in fact the effects of the drug wore off all the women in time. Though the effect of the drug wore off, all their memories of what had been done to them while under the drugs control remained. This left them with the details for a lot of fine civil legal suits and/or serious criminal charges being filed against the Company and most of it’s former officers. They further explained that they were all thinking of pursuing those criminal charges as well as civil actions. Liz then also explained that the drug apparently DID have an effect on males after all, just look at what happened to these ladies husbands Ladies and Gentlemen. It appears that the effect was only delayed awhile. Pat then finished their presentation up with the famous quote, “revenge is a dish best served cold Gentlemen”. Making their audience visibly cringe in their seats. As they left the stage June, Lucy’s mother, now acting CEO and major stock owner of the two companies took over the meeting again.

“Ladies and Gentlemen”, she started off, “both me and the other ladies, now in control of the Company, wish to forget this ... this ... for lack of a better word ... unpleasantness and move on to a new era of business within the Company. I wish to emphasize the within the Company part of my statement for everyone again. It will not profit any of us to air our dirty linen in public Ladies and Gentlemen. A scandal of this nature could ruin this Company for all of us. If we put our animosity behind us this can be an era in which BOTH men and women can be treated equally. We personally look forward to a new era of sexual freedom for both men and women, especially the liberated women of this Company. To assure this freedom WE have appointed Pat and Liz as the Head’s of Research & Development with our full backing. I’m sure that you ALL will approve, but I’ll now ask for a formal show of hands and Oh, did I forget to tell all of you that Pat and Liz tell me that all the women accidentally exposed to the drug are now immune to the drug and the drug itself is odorless, colorless and most importantly tasteless Gentlemen. I suggest, no I insist on a toast Ladies and Gentlemen to show our faith in this new era of the Company. An era that we can place our full confidence and trust in,” whereupon her and Lucy raised their Champaign flutes for a toast.

“To a new era and a pleasant transition for everybody”, needless to say there were no nays, though everyone didn’t drink their Champaign.

I am sure the Company and their outside partners would, if they could, have fought back if they had of had any warning, but the Hive’s attack was so sudden and devesting that resistance was futile. All their partners, well those still comatose and capable of independent action, were still in shock, even today. The new owners of the Company presented the world with a fait accompli; an accomplished presumably irreversible deed or fact. Right now they were more interested in safeguarding their own asses than helping the former owners of the Company, who were obviously in no condition to help anyone.


What Did You Do?

Several days latter Green and Raymond paid me a visit at the Ranch.

“Were you responsible for the shake up at the Company Harry?” Raymond shouted at me.

“What no foreplay Raymond?”, I shot back.

“Do you realize what you have done to the Company and the defense of this nation ... the country ... it’s ... it’s ... criminal. Do you hear me Mister Evans it’s criminal!”

“Calm down Raymond, the only thing WE put a stop to was turning innocent, and I emphasize the innocent part, women into unhappy terrified mindless sex slaves. If you give us a chance I’m sure you will find that my girls can run the Company far better than those fossils they replaced”.

“I don’t think you appreciate how many men you terrified the other night at that shareholders meeting of yours. Those men and their friends have been tying up most of this country’s leading medical staffs fearing that at any moment THEY are going to have a stroke like Wilson and those others. It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn serious. The doctors keep asking what they think will cause it and they keep refusing to answer, ha, ha”.

“I guess they have a guilty conscious Raymond?” I laughed.

“Ok, the real reason I’m here is to ask if it was a drug interaction like Wilson’s wife June said, or those damn bot’s of yours again”.

“Is this official or personal Raymond?” I asked, but Raymond refused to be drawn out.

“Well officially you know that nanobots don’t exist, all your experts say they are impossible. Personally you shouldn’t worry about it”, I laughed.

“Will THEY ever recover?”. Raymond angrily shouted again.

“That’s up to their loving wives and daughters Sir! What you have to ask yourself is do you really care Raymond?”.

“Are they some more of your GIRLS now Harry”.

“And if they are?”.

“How many girls have you got now Harry? 30, 40, Hell a 100. When does it stop?”

“Raymond YOU know that I have never intentionally made a sex slave. I only inherited them after some of your friends, your! friends! Raymond, made them. Trust me Raymond I had more than I could handle before all this and I didn’t need or want anymore”.

<You mean you don’t want or love us?>, wailed up from June and Lucy and the other sixty or so new sex slaves I’d just inherited. In fact I had lost count of the actual number I had now, leaving the details of running my Harem up to the ABC’s. I didn’t even know their names yet, after all I had just inherited them. Ann and my other girls would work something out I was sure.

<I didn’t say that. I love every last one of you.> I consoled them all.

<He does.>, my other girls confirmed and assured everybody.

<Ann you are in charge of this, I’m a little busy right now girls. Girls I love every last one of you.>

<We’ll take care of everything Master.>, Ann and the other girls all assured me they were on it.

“People are becoming scared of you Harry, important people Harry, and scared people do crazy things!”, Raymond spat out.

“Is Ed scared?”.

“Oh, Hell you know Ed loves you like a son, ha, ha. Well a son-in-law now anyway. Hell he probably sees you as her future husband now that she’s really told him about your relationship.”

“Leave it at that Raymond. WE want what is best for this country. You know that I never really ORDER my girls to do anything don’t you Raymond.”

“That’s what worries me and a lot of other people Harry!”, Forbes sulked, “what would happen if something happened to you? That’s what we are all asking ourselves these days Harry. Would your so-called girls run amok? Would they retaliate against the people they perceived caused you harm?”

“I guess that’s another reason for all of you to keep me alive and healthy Raymond”.

<Let’s hope so Master> all my girls thought back.

Unknown to Forbes, Green had become very lucky in his sex life. He now had three girlfriends and we knew everything him and Raymond were up to. My girls knew his girls and I personally liked Green and wished him well with his continued luck with the opposite sex. In fact my girls would assure that that luck continued ... We had no worries about Raymond himself because he still had dreams of a Moon Base staffed with my girls. Life is good.


The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive to the Rescue.

After a month of this I needed a rest from this new group of my girls. For the first time since all this started I really needed a serious rest. There just wasn’t enough of me to go around anymore. I have to give the girls credit, none of the new girls ever complained, but I knew I was letting them all down. So I called a meeting with Robbie and the interested girls. Ann, Becky, Helen, June Wilson and her daughter Lucy and a few of the other new wives and daughters all made their personal appearance and I knew that everybody else was tuned in. We needed to discuss what they wanted and what we could actually do about it.

By this time, at Ann and Becky’s insistence, I had a pretty good working knowledge of hypnosis, the drugs used with it and the psychology behind it too. In other words I had taken Mind-Control For Would Be Masters 101 and been given my final exam by Ann, Becky and the other girls of the First Pod, the same persons that had taught me Oral Sex 101 or How To Properly Get A Girl Off 101. This was all new to me and something I hadn’t needed until now. I knew that my first girls were all extremely loyal and actually bonded to me in a way I’ll probably never fully understand. I’ll probably never be able to return that love they so freely give me in the same way they give it to me so freely, even though I try my best.

Even those girls I kept from the Area 51 incident were much the same after their blank slates were reeducated by my first girls. All this though had very little to do with hypnosis or mind-control. Of course this time their reeducation was done with the help of their own family’s and friends, and they actually had lives to go back to. Complete lives, lives with family, friends and people outside the Harem/Hive itself.

The downside though was that they were responsible for a lot of the leaks we had suffered since the Area 51 incident. I now had women and men I didn’t even know begging to join my Harem/Hive because of those leaks. All the girls had needs and they sought my permission, well really First Pod’s permission, before they indulged themselves in their outside affairs. I now knew what Robbie had meant about cults. We were fast becoming one I guess.

After the incident at Area 51 I had learned to integrate their reeducation and retraining with their family’s help and participation. I have to say that the rehabilitation center, or as it was better known now as Hillcrest Clinic, was a complete success. With the girls and the staff they recruited, we were able to transition all the women back into their new, hopefully, better lives in record time. This was all the women not just the ones I personally kept. I encouraged all of them to maintain close family ties and not break up with their friends. After, with the help of the nanobots of course, I took ten or so years off the older ones. They turned out so well I was tempted to keep all of them, but settled on release with close monitoring for the older ones. I frankly didn’t need any more girls with an addiction to sex with me no matter how hot they looked now after their makeovers.

After this latest incident with the Company I actually had sixty plus new sex slaves, or love slaves as Helen and Lucy insisted on calling themselves, that I really didn’t know what to do with. In fact this meeting was to decide something about that issue.

“June it’s been a month now, what have you, and I say this loosely, your group of my girls decided.” I asked the established CEO of the Company dressed up in her tailored power suit and matching four inch killer Prada stiletto spike high heels. I understand from Helen and Lucy that Robbie had helped them with a tweek to their feet to handle those stripper heels.

“Well first, we’ve all faced the fact that Liz and Pat’s drug has turned us all into true sex addicted sluts. No, make that we WERE sex slaves subject to any mans orders, but your Nanobots have given us back control of our own bodies. We have back our own bodies and a choice of who we have sex with. Well who we serve now is actually our own choice now Master. I guess that there are even a few of us strong enough to actually be able to chose not to serve any man at all, if they wanted to, but most of us don’t see the need to go that far. Especially since your lieutenants, the ABC’s, have explained that you are available to all of us equally, there is no need to. I have to honestly say that at first it infuriated me to think of any man, even you Master Harry, as my Master. Especially after what that rat bastard, my husband, had done to me and Lucy, but over time it has grown on me. Lucy has told me the same thing, and I am hearing the same thing from the other mothers too. All of us realize now that you don’t want to control us, own us, or abuse us. You just want to help us Master.” June finished up.

“June I haven’t even really met most of your group yet. Other than at the “taming” after the nanees do their job and the subsequent cuddling afterward, which Ann and the other girls mostly ran, I haven’t spent much time with any of you. How are we going to handle this.” I wanted to know.

Ann took June’s place, “Sir, we figured that the new girls will be rotated through Hillcrest over the next few months to be hypnotized into accepting you as their ONLY True Master. We’ve experimented on Lucy and found that Liz and Pat’s drug, Lucy and The Brood have decided to call it Slut Maker among themselves, it’s just A13 to us, affects the sub conscience mind more than the conscience mind. It seems that the drug Liz and Pat came up with allows a woman’s natural urge, that instinctive primal urge to perpetuate and procreate our specie, to have free rein over her body. That instinct that drives any lower female animal to reproduce and get pregnant through sex overrides her conscience mind’s rational control over her own body. Their drug seems to have reversed thousands of years of evolution for the females of our specie overnight. Woman’s ability to ignore estrus, what is known as Heat in lower animals, that ability which proved to be a favorable genetic mutation for our specie thousands of years ago. That mutation which raised us above the other lower animals was reversed in the blink of an eye.” Ann paused, before going on.

“In the early age of the human specie the first primitive human females, like all females of the mammalian species, experienced estrus, better known as Heat. Periodically they went into Heat, their hormones demanding that they mate with males. In their time of need they produced pheromones insuring that the males would have to mate with them when their time came. Later for some reason evolution gave human females, Homo Sapiens, the ability to overcome those natural primitive urges. That ability to ignore her time of Heat latter proved to be a genetic advantage for Homo Sapiens and allowed Man to rise above the other animals on Earth.” Robbie took up the explanation.

“Now with this new drug it appears that primal instinct wins out over evolution. Finally since the conscience rational mind interferes with her new primal urges, which are now a continuous thing, it totally suppresses her conscience mind’s control over her body. This leaves her a virtual bitch in heat all the time and makes her, the real thinking her, an actual prisoner in her own mind. We have no ideal what the long term effect of the condition would have been, but both Liz and Pat, who were under the drug’s control the longest, suffered coma-like atrophy under the drugs influence and have said that they could feel themselves, well their actual personalities anyway fading anyway, getting weaker and weaker as they felt themselves slipping away into Limbo. They figure that if they had stayed in that condition much longer their original personalities, well themselves actually, would have just disappeared from the fugue they were suffering. Anyway Lucy has been given the whole course of treatment we have come up with, and we feel that it has been a complete success. Do you have any questions for Lucy?” Ann finished up.

“Lucy what do you remember about the treatment?” I asked.

“Sleep Lucy sleep” Ann said, and Lucy’s eyes closed and her head dropped onto her chest.

“All the new girls will have a trigger installed when we get through and they will not remember the exact details of their treatment, Sir. Right now we are trying to work out how to best safeguard those triggers Sir. We thought that best for security reasons. Lucy you will not hear or remember anything that is said from this moment on unless told to by a person with the proper authority. Do you understand your instructions Lucy.”

A mumbled “Yes” came back from Lucy.

“What we basically did was embellish on some stories we all found on a web site called The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive or EMCSA. Helen and Lucy brought to our attention a couple of stories that dealt with Masters who lost their mental powers to control their slaves and how their True Slaves dealt with it. We started out with the basic story, “Fade To Black, by J. Darksong“ and worked up from there.” Ann paused.

“Most of us, well all of us really, liked “The Perfect Master, by br0dband“ and “Uncle Joe, by b4uweremine“, best Master,” Candy put in. She was ever the romantic.

“Oh, I don’t know we all thought the series, “My Brief Career (As A Evil Mind Controler)”, by D. Holzer, gave us a better grasp of what it’s like to be a Master and lose it like that. We think we can help you with some of your confidence issues Master.” June added her input.

“Who says I have confidence issues June.” I wanted to know.

“We all know that you have nightmares about that story you read, “Save Me I’m Yours”, by LincolnAndSunset, Master.” Becky laughed.

“Do not.” I shot back.

“That’s so adorable Master.” June shot back too, and I swear she giggled on the link. Giggled? Some Master I’m turning out to be, intimidated, maligned, and besmirched by my own loyal sex slaves.

<We were partial to “Willful Wendy, or ‘How Not To Be An Evil Mind Controller’, by J. Darksong.”> Judy, one of Helen and Lucy’s girlfriends, and one of the Brood now, tweeted on our open link and laughed.

<Oh, you all just wanta get little old Master somewhere to take advantage of his chivalrous gentlemanly nature and ravage his little old body.> Molly piped up with her cute Southern drawl. Ann exerted her control over the Hive and resumed our discussion of the treatment. “So anyway to get back on topic everyone! We all read some of them and developed what we now call our “Fairy Tale Treatment“. We hypnotized her, with her consent of course, and implanted some primal memories in her that will cement her relationship to you as her new Father Figure/Master now. After what her real Father did to her she was pretty traumatized, so we changed some memories around in there. We made Henry, her real Father, a cold, distant figure that she never saw much of and in her mind she knew that he never loved or wanted her. On the other hand we made you a friend of the family. You have known her since she was a small child. You and June enrolled her in kindergarten and later in elementary school. You gave her her first birthday party. You had her fitted and bought her her first training bra. You drove her to her first date and later her first prom with her first boyfriends. In other words you have always been the Primal Father Figure in her and her Mother’s life.”

“And she believes this?” I asked.

“She was the one that wrote down all these primal memories that she wanted to remember from her childhood. These are the events in her life that she considers shaped her. The primal events that she would have liked to have happened to her as she grew up. After all this is her Fairy Tale that she wrote for herself.”

“What she want’s this?”

“Oh yes, it is deeply rooted in her mind now. In fact it is so deeply rooted in there that she realizes now that she has always been in love with you, but she has just been afraid to voice it or allow you to know. Now though everything is wonderful. Now thanks to the wonderful drug her evil real Father dosed her with she is yours forever. You saved her from her evil real Father like her own personal Prince Charming. Right now she believes that you and her have been having the most wonderful sex all week.” Ann continued.

“But I’ve hardly touched her Ann!!!” I protested.

“At the Clinic we use sex surrogates, recruited by me and the First Pod. These men act as substitutes for you Sir. Her need for sex, now fixed on you will build until one of two things happens. Either she will get what she needs directly from you personally, or her programing will kick in and she will go to the Clinic for her relief. Let me assure you Sir that none of these new girls will ever question that it was you they had that wonderful sex with. To them every time you make love to them, or they report to the Clinic for relief, they will have a wonderful time. They will all demand sex with you every time they get a chance, as often as you allow it Sir. Sex with you, either way, will always be better than the last time they remember. You will never disappoint them, or let them down Sir. To them you will always be that Primal Father Figure in their lives, and that role will entail more than just sex with them Master. Sex with you will always be the best sex they’ve ever had. You will always be that person they most want to please the most. We all realize that you will have to ration your time with each of us Master, but we will always want more.” Becky took over the explanation.

“And your going to do all of them this way, even June?”

“Let me answer that,” June said, taking over the explanation, “after what was done to us we need, we ALL need, someone to love and trust in now. This allows me, Lacy and the others a way to move past the grief of betrayal and form a lasting attachment to a caring man. A man who knows and understands us and what we have become. Hopefully it will be a loving attachment for the rest of our lives. Sure it’s a “Fairy Tale“, so what. Will it be any less real to any of us who intend to live it? Will it be any less real to me? I expect much the same dream for myself.”

“I have already started writing mine. I met and loved you first. I turned you down to marry Henry who I thought I loved more. Latter when my marriage failed I turned to you to cry on your shoulder. You have always been mine and Lucy’s honorable platonic friend through all our trials. Ann and Becky have assured me, well all of us really, that I’ll love my new life and I’m looking forward to helping them write my own personal “Fairy Tale“, June finished.

<I’m jealous.> Helen put in.

<What are you jealous about, your Father and Mother both love you.> June shot back over the link.

<I second that motion, Ed and Fran both love you First Daughter. You’ve never wanted for anything.> I put in my two cents.

<But it’s not a “Fairy Tale“!>Helen pouted.

“And you think you can put these ... these ... well ... as June says, “Fairy Tale‘s”, in everybody’s minds Ann.” I asked in wonder.

“Oh, Yes Sir, it’s not like they will be actively fighting any of this. We have talked it over and each one has personally tailored their own personal “Fairy Tale“. It will blunt the trauma they suffered and replace those events with love for you Master. In time the events we implant will become more real than reality itself to each individual that lives it,” Ann answered.

“Ok, wake Lucy up and let’s get on with this.” I chuckled.

“By the way Pat and Liz are working on a better little blue pill for you and you have an appointment at the Clinic too.” Ann stated flatly.

“Me!” I was not very happy about this development.

“We have to make the movies that will be used to assure their “Fairy Tale“ induction’s take hold Master.”

“Your in the movies. Your in the movies now, ah, ha.” I sang.

<Your in the movies. Your in the movies now, ah, ha.> the Hive sang back.

“We’ll make a number of clips of the different things each girl wants and from now on we’ll have an extensive library to draw from. From then on we just slice and dice edit the video and audio we’re going to record for the individual “Fairy Tale“ Story we want to produce for each girl.” Ann instructed me.


Oh Daddy

<Ok, Robbie what did you want to tell me in private.>

<Well don’t be surprised when this new crop of sex slaves starts calling you Daddy, even some of the wives. Heck for that matter even a few of their own mothers probably.>

<After what I already knew about Lucy I expected it, but not the other ladies too.>

<Just warning you. Oh, and by the way Helen is badgering Ann and the other girls at the Clinic for an appointment. She claims to have some issues after she spent the weekend with Lucy and some of the other new girls, after all they were her former friends. Ann says she has quite a “Fairy Tale“ of her own that she wants the Clinic to help her with.>

<Ann told her no didn’t she?>

<No, Ann told her, “She would think about it.”>

<What’s there to think about?>

<Well for one thing Ann’s not the only girl that knows about hypnosis. Do you know the girl’s favorite web site now Doc? That’s ALL the girl’s, Oh, Great and Kind Master. >

<No, but I’m sure your going to tell me anyway.>

<The Erotic Mind-Control StoryArchive>

<All? Even Ann?>

<All! Apparently Ann discovered it first.>

<Who could have guessed?>

<I’m afraid you have let the cat out of the bag and it’s never going to get put back in.>

<And to think I used to read those stories and dream of dying this way?> Harry sighed.

<I guess it’s true about the old saying then, “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.”> Robbie laughed.

<What’s next Robbie>

<Ann want’s to talk to you about perfect husbands for some of your perfect slaves. She say’s her and the girls have some ideals they want to discuss with you.>

<OhoooooK>


Thoughts On A Moon Base.

“Tell me something Raymond how does your antigravity work?”

“Why Harry?” Raymond asked.

“Well could it lift something as big as say a Hope Class Hospital ship?”

“I really don’t know Harry. Why/”

“Oh, I don’t know. I just happen to have this old ship sitting around and I was just wondering, you know.”


Raymond’s Story or How I Got My Start As A Evil Mind-Controller.

A week later Raymond was back alone to see me. After a satisfying meal and a after dinner Brandy we sat down and Raymond began his own tale.

“Harry I wasn’t always like this. I know you think I’m cold, callous, pompous and arrogant, but there was a time that I was different. Well I like to think I was different anyway...”

“Do I need to hear this Raymond?”

“Yes ... yes you do Harry. Your probably the only person than will truly appreciate this story.”

“Ok Raymond I’m all ears, go ahead,” I said, falling back into my favorite Lazyboy recliner and turning on the magic fingers massage unit without having to feed it quarters.

<Anybody listening.> I questioned the link.

<Of course Master.> came back from the Hive.

“Did you know I was recruited right out of graduate school by the CIA Harry. I had a brand new sheepskin, a Ph.D. in psychology, from a good college in Virginia. I was twenty four with very little experience outside academia. I was just out of grad school and had no real world experience to speak of, and believe it or not I was recommended to the Agency by my graduate professor. My first assignment was to prepare a team of agents for a deep cover assignment. I was part of a team that worked on the agents under the supervision of an older Agency psychiatrist. You know I was recruited because I was really good at hypnotism Harry. Of course I had only discovered that as a graduate student in the last couple of years and had never really explored all the possibilities of the Art yet, and yes it’s an Art not a science Harry. Some people are just gifted at it Harry. I was one of them.”

“Working under Dr. Hobb, an experienced senior Agency psychiatrist, I put the seven women volunteers, well really they were only girls, under and installed multiple triggers. They’re minds were also opened up further with LSD, and a few other mind altering drugs and a course of sensory depravation in the Tank. In the Tank the girls were suspended by elastic bungee cords attached to their wrists and ankles to float in the middle of a tank filled with oxygenated perfluorocarbons, a suitable breathing medium of similar density to water that is compatible with lung tissue, and suitable for long term submerging in once the exhalation of CO2 problem was overcome. The dense water like medium at body temperature and the nerve blocks cutting off all sensory sensations to the body and mind, allowed us to breach all their defenses in no time, and place them in what is known as an “altered state“ for programing.

While implanting Hobb’s script I learned that these seven volunteers had been recruited right out of their respective boot camps by the CIA for this assignment, and for all practical purposes they had disappeared from all records. Three were Air Force, two were Army and two were Navy. All of them were beautiful Harry and like a damn fool I had to fall in love with one of them,” Raymond paused and took a drink from his sterling silver hip flask, that he produced from somewhere, before continuing.

“Do you believe in ‘love at first sight’ Harry. No!, no don’t bother answering. I can tell you first hand it’s very real to the person it happens to, and that’s all that really matters,” Raymond paused, seeming to judge me for a moment.

<We believe Master.> came back from my love slaves.

<You don’t count girls.>

<Yes we do!> came back from Helen and June and the others too.

<Ok, I stand corrected already. Now be quite.>

“These girls were going to take a forty two foot diesel powered luxury yacht down to South America and work the Panama Canal and infiltrate the drug Cartels down there. Their covers were going to be spoiled little rich bitch American college girls gone bad. They stole Daddy’s boat and were down there playing at being bad girls, some kind of rich American Call Girls.”

“Everything went perfectly for six months. They met all the right people. They made daily reports on those people they met. Everything looked perfect. Then they were ordered to break it off and come back home and they disappeared. The girls, the boat, the money, everything just disappeared Harry. Harry I realized Susan, that was her name, Susan was technically a whore, but I still loved her, after all she was just doing her patriotic duty as she saw it, and no I never had sex with her. Believe it or not I had ethics back then Harry, ha, ha.”

“I waited and waited for news of a rescue raid or something, anything, but nothing came. I finally went to the Supervisor and demanded to know when the girls would be rescued. I was told that the mission had been written off and there would be no rescue mission, and I wasn’t to bring it up again. That was an order Harry. I was ordered just to forget them. He then asked if I wanted to help prepare the next team to be sent in, and he handed me a folder. It appeared that seven more women had already been volunteered for the next assignment.” Raymond paused and took another long drink.

“I understand from reading your file that you were Air Borne once, I also understand that you got a streamer in your main chute on a jump once Harry. Did your whole life flash before your eyes as you cleared it?” Raymond questioned.

“No, not that I remember. I was too damn busy clearing it by the numbers and waiting for my secondary backup to open to notice. I guess I’m not into reruns Raymond” I chuckled, remembering the incident.

“Well I was just fixing to tell the Supervisor where he could go and tell him I was going to take this directly to the Director and Congress if necessary, when I had an epiphany Harry. My whole life and especially this last year of my life, passed before my eyes in a flash. In that moment I knew. Do you understand Harry, I absolutely knew, with absolute certainty, you understand Harry.” Raymond locked eyes and made a mental plea to me.

“Have you ever seen one of those corny old movies where the soothsayer throws the bones and she tells you your future. Well it was just like I’d put all the facts I had in that bowl and thrown them on the desk in front of me. I knew, I absolutely knew for a dead certainty in that moment, that the Agency had fed those girls to some of the Agency’s darker clients. I knew they had been used just like party favors by the Agency.”

“All the pieces of the puzzle just fell into place for me at that point Harry. I also knew that this was a test of my loyalty to the Agency, and if I didn’t pass it I would have a terrible accident. In my epiphany I saw myself lying dead in the street in front of my apartment from a tragic hit-and-run accident. So like a good little trusted minion I answered, “We’ll do better next time Sir”. You may not believe this Harry, but that was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.” Raymond paused again and took another long sip from his flask.

“Did you stay on? Did you train the next group?” I had to ask.

<Why?> from the girls

<Quite> from Ann.

“Yes, but this time I put in what I considered fail-safes. I thought I was being smart. I knew in my mind that the Agency had betrayed them, but I argued with myself that I needed proof to carry to my superiors. I figured they couldn’t all be this corrupt, they just didn’t know. When I had the proof those superiors would have to listen to me and do the right thing. So this time I gave the girls an escape clause if they were taken. If they were captured or in any way compromised, I tried to make those conditions as flexible as possible, and the right conditions were met, they would make for the nearest US Embassy. Six months went by and again they all disappeared when recalled, but this time a month later one of the girls made it back to a small South Americaan Embassy. She showed up at the front gate of the local American Embassy and was claiming to have been kidnapped. Now she was demanding her controller who she said was me. After much argument, after all I wasn’t a field agent, I was airlifted from Virginia by a fast Marine Harrier jump jet fighter to a light Navy Pocket Carrier off the coast of South America and then by a Marine Huey helicopter into the small South American Embassy there. Claire Benton, that was the girl’s name, was waiting in a detention cell for me when I arrived. The reason she was in a detention cell was because one of the native Embassy workers had tried to knife her. Per standard orders she was now in protective custody for her own protection. The first thing I did was request cameras and tape recorder along with a stenographer. I wanted to get all this down as soon as possible. Maybe if it was all out in the open, I reasoned, they would loose interest in killing us, because I had no doubts they would try again otherwise.” Raymond took a time out to bring out a new bottle of 25 year old Johnny Walker Black Label Scotch from his briefcase and refilled a glass he produced from the stainless steel attaché case he had bought along. Knocking back a straight shot of Scotch neat, without offering me any, he relaxed back in his chair.

“Did you find out what happened?”

“Sure, turned out there was only the one forty two foot yacht. They changed it’s outline, painted on a new name, added some new numbers, ran up a new flag and registry number and presto a new boat with new papers, and a new luxury yacht was born. This was not the second change of girls as I had originally thought, but the third change of girls, and there might have been more. I didn’t know anything about the first group until that moment. Claire started reeling off names of Generals both American and foreign and other officials, American and otherwise and then when she got to the businessmen it was like a volume of Who’s Who of the business world...” Raymond stopped to do a little serious drinking.

“I guess you had figured out by now that you was in a “Three Days of the Condor” type of situation there Raymond. You weren’t going to survive the revelation, ha, ha.”

“That’s kind of funny Harry. You know that the book was Four Days of the Condor. The movie was Three Days. I read the book which was better and more believable.”

“Why does that not surprise me Raymond.” I laughed good naturally.

“Well I made copies of everything and mailed the sealed packet to family and friends. I even put one in the local bank’s safety deposit box. Hell I even made my report over the Embassy’s encrypted line on the 97 van’s microwave up link to Cherry Point and Langly. Now I could only pray that me and Claire made it back to the States alive. I guess my holdouts were better than I thought or somebody up there really likes me, because we made it back and I was taken directly to the Assistant Director. I refused to let go of Claire’s hand the whole time and insisted on dragging her along too. You understand I was going to save her no matter what happened. The Assistant Director was waiting for me and Claire and he took us on a guided tour of Langly. Did you know that there is a whole system of tunnels to other sites on the Farm? Some of the destinations are even underground too. Well there are quite a few. We wound up in what I can only describe as a glorified hospital wing. In the open ward were all 20 women that I knew about, well the three teams the CIA had sent in anyway. All just sitting there on their little beds with goofy vacant looks on their faces and drooling...”

“What! you mean they were still alive?”, I questioned shocked.

“If you want to call it that” Raymond said, in disgust.

“Well what was wrong?”

“I’m getting there ... be patent Harry ... the Assistant Director asked me if I knew what a lobotomy was Harry. Do You? ... Well it turns out that anybody with a simple coat hanger can perform one, who knew? Just bend the wire a little and slide the coat hanger wire around the eyeball into the occipital cavity itself. Then push it a little further and stick the end in that old gray matter back there. That’s the prefrontal lobe of the brain back there, so stir it around a little, sever some of those nerve fibers back there behind the eyeball and presto instant lobotomy. No more traumatic apparently to the victim than a blood shot eyeball. It’s what is otherwise known as the drooling idiot treatment Harry. Claire, that was the name of the girl that came back with me. By this time she was a mental and physical wreck. If I hadn’t been using her triggers she’d probably have been curled up in a corner drooling too. As it was she was more combat ready than me since I used her triggers and activated her program. Why? ... Why, I asked the Assistant Director? They didn’t threaten anybody. I asked him again why? They are a warnings to you Mr. Forbes he answered. You attempted to use their toys to blackmail them, and this is their answer to you. To them these are only perks of the job, easily replaced. They don’t know what your demands are, but this is your warning not to do it again. What do you want Mr. Forbes?”

“At that moment I realized that these people thought I was as corrupt as they were. I knew deep down in my heart that I would never be able to convince them I wasn’t, and better yet if I did manage to convince them I wasn’t, I’d be dead. I’ve never considered myself a coward Harry, but at that moment, at that very instant, I realized I’d be of no use to Claire or anybody else dead. So I rolled the dice and shot for the moon Harry. I’m not an overly brave man either Harry, but there are some times you have to standup for something. I told him I wanted Hobb’s job and him gone, I wanted his department and these and any other women Hobb had produced. I wanted it because I was just plain better than Hobb, and because he was just wasting resources. He announced his disappointment in me for keeping the twenty obviously ruined toys, but I didn’t care, ruined or not they were mine now. I informed him that they would make good crash dummies if I couldn’t figure something else out for them and we both laughed.”

“That was the real start of my career as a Evil Mind Controller With The Agency, Harry. He gave me everything I asked for. From then on I programed all our deep cover operatives, but I never forgave myself for their condition. If I hadn’t had to prove I was better than Hobb they would at least have still been functional. Claire is still with me, she’s my personal secretary now, Susan and the others are in an assisted living facility in upstate New York in the Airarondikes. I had almost managed to get them out of my head and forget about them until you showed up. I kept them alive and well cared for, but I never had any faith in discovering a cure for their condition. As far as me or anybody else knows brain damage that severe is permanent. Even when you saved Helen I didn’t think you could help Susan, but now I’m asking, can you fix Susan and the others?”

<Can I?> I asked on the open link.

<Won’t know unless we try.> Robbie answered.

<Oh, do it Master.> all the girls encouraged me.

“As a personal favor to you I’ll send one of the girls up to look at them Raymond, but no promises.” I told him.


It turned out that Raymond might have thought his girls were off everybody’s radar but they weren’t. They were still, even after all these years, under observation by someone. Edith was able to slip in as a temp worker and make contact and exchange nanees. Within the week the nanees had accumulated enough raw materials to create the necessary raw materials to do the implants and repairs. In two weeks Robbie could directly control the nanees and was able to survey the damage to the prefrontal lobes of their brains. By the end of the second week we all knew that we could easily repair all the damage and reported that fact to Raymond.

“Raymond we can repair your girls anytime you want us to.”

“Why didn’t you then?”

“Because somebody is still keeping an eye on them.”

“How do you know? ... Are you sure?”

“No I’m not, but Edith and the Hive are and they are never wrong.”

<Thank you Master.> came back from Edith and the Hive.

“When I do the repair of them everybody is going to notice the difference. You need to figure out what your going to do before that Forbes. You really need to find out who and why Raymond.”

“I know this isn’t your mess Harry, but tradecraft was never my forte even in my younger days. Could you handle it like the first time we met?”

“Ok, but you owe us.”

<We’re on it Master.>Ann and Edith relayed through the link.


Weeks Latter

“Raymond did you know that the government, our government that is, has a Doomsday Plan and a Doomsday Bunker?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well way back there with Truman, and Ike, and the A Bomb we began preparing for Doomsday. Most of it is Black Budget, meaning not only is the amount of money allocated for it secret, even what it’s spent on is secret. Most people, even those people that were supposed to be in charge of preparing to save our government didn’t know anything really. After 911 and the Twin Towers disaster it was proven that the system was broken and nobody even now knows where all that money went or how to fix it. All we do know for sure is those official government bunkers and systems to shelter our government don’t exist.

“But ... and that’s a big but, in Utah there is a underground bunker, well really a bunker system in the salt mines, it was started by the Mormon’s Counsel of Elders back in the Cold War days and Hoover was in on it. Billions of that Black Budget was spent to create those bunkers. It’s grown into a small underground city now and that Black Budget money is still flowing into those bunkers. It’s a well established governmental secret today like Area 51 and a few other things like your Moon thing Raymond. In the event of any of hundreds of Doomsday scenarios all our leaders were supposed to be able to take shelter there. On 911 it didn’t work for those in Washington D.C., but it worked fine for The Club. At the time you started with the Agency members of The Club, that’s what they call themselves too, all had a tattoo on the back of their hand...”

“Why haven’t I ever seen one?”

“Well if you’ll let me finish ... Ok ... it’s in invisible ink and only visible under a certain wave length of ultraviolet light. You can’t see them with the naked eye, but we all can with our enhanced eyesight and the nanees help now, and before you ask, they are chipped now. Dr. Hobb and his crew were in charge of stocking the Doomsday Resort with future breeding stock Raymond. Your twenty one girls were some of the first test groups of breeding stock they were drafting into their program for their own use. Officially they are still in the program...”

“What do you mean, still in the program Harry?” Raymond broke in.

“I’m sure you didn’t know it, but Susan and the other girls have been ... well, are being is more like it ... well, systematically raped by Hobb and others for years. It would appear that their condition is a real turn on for Hobb and those others who still visit them.”

“Honest to God Harry I thought I was saving them! I never knew. I never even dreamed ... I’ve known some sick individuals, but this takes the cake,” real tears were beginning to run down Raymond’s face. How do you figure some people. He could produce trained killers and deep cover agents, even the occasional sex slave, and now cry over the abuse of a bunch of mentally impaired women that had no ideal what was even going on.

<Not so hard to understand Master.> a sympathetic whisper filtered down from the Hive.

<One day you’ll have to explain that one to me.> I shot back.

“This is a list of the people that visit your girls, and this is a list of the people on staff that are running the show. We have no ideal how many other people are involved in the Program itself. You, I assume you have Ed onboard with this now, would have to handle that Raymond.”

“Harry can Ann do what Ray did?”

“What do you mean?”

“Damn it you know exactly what I mean you sorry son-of-a-bitch! I’m begging damn it!”

“Yes I know what your asking, but I don’t do torture.”

<Maybe a little bit.> the Hive responded hopefully.

<NO we ain’t going down that road!>

“NO we ain’t going down that road!” I reinforced.

“You know these men are above the law of the land. I want justice. I demand justice for Susan and the others Harry.” Raymond pleaded.

<We demand justice too Master after finding out what these men have done.> the Hive entered their plea too.

<OK! OK! I give you permission to implant them. Satisfied?> I granted permission, but was far from sure this was the right thing to do or the right course of action in this situation. After all we didn’t need this kind of attention if they traced it back to us.


“Robbie is everything ready?” I questioned.

“Yes”

“Ok do it.”

Susan and the other girls all woke up hours latter. To them it was like they had been in a bad dream. A dream where everything around them moved fast and they were stuck in the mud just barely moving. They couldn’t hold onto a single thought, it just seemed to evaporate from their mind before it could really form a coherent thought or action.

At the Hive’s urging I had made Raymond sit at Susan’s side and hold her hand. Some of the Hive wanted to implant Raymond where he could share this moment with Susan, but I pulled rank and refused that request. To Susan and the other girls it was as if no time had passed. We all knew for a fact now that they were really heavily programed sex slaves. Raymond had admitted as much while telling his story to us. Now with the implants and the Hive directing things, they were, for want of a better word, assimilated into the Hive. Just sucked in there with everything else. They blinked their pretty blue eyes and reported for duty.

<Well not quite that bad Master.> Becky laughed and the Hive buzzed with mirth at being able to read my mind almost anytime.

<Well almost.> Susan responded with a laugh of her own.

<You know that Raymond was responsible for getting you out of this.> I pointed out to Susan.

<Yes, but he was also the one mostly responsible for us being in that hellish limbo in the first place.> Susan’s whole group shot back.

<You know he loves you?> I followed up.

<As you say, I know my duty Sir.>

“Oh, Raymond I’ve waited so long to tell you how much I love you,” Susan gushed as she pulled herself into Raymond’s arms. I guess he’s entitled to a reward.

<It will be several weeks before our bodies are back into acceptable shape for you Master, but let me stake my claim now for my first “date with Master”.> Susan staked her claim for her fellow sisters to hear.

Poor Raymond I thought, well there are worst ways to die I guess.

<We will always be faithful to that memory Master. We’ll always love him on some level.> Susan and her group thought back on our open link with the Hive.


Did we extract our revenge on Hobb and company? On the assisted living facility? On the Club members themselves? Lets just say that justice was done and that is a tale for another day.

Susan and the other girls continue to have an ongoing affair with Raymond, but no they are not married, though Raymond has proposed several times. For some unknown reason he seems to hold me responsible for Susan’s refusal to marry him. He has even resorted to the triggers he originally programed into them and discovered they no longer work. Well he still has Claire I suppose, but Ann has asked permission to implant her too. To the Hive it seems only fair that she gets to know everything that was done to her now too.


What Could Have Been?

Both my parents had died rather late in my life. Mom first at 55 and Dad latter at sixty. That only left me and my younger sister. Katherine, or Kate as she liked to be called. Kate was two years younger than me and still living in Alabama where we were both born. I hadn’t talked to her in years and was shocked to get a phone call from her daughter notifying me she had died. Well she wasn’t really looking for me, but I got the message. After a brief explanation of who I was, she told me that Kate would be buried the next week in the family plot. For a moment I was lost, thinking about where the time had gone. I had been in the Corp and sent to San Diego MCRD (Marine Corp Recruit Depot), popularly known as Disney Land to the East Coast Marines that make it through PI (Paris Island) to become a 2800. There are two schools at San Diego, well three if you want to consider Crypto as a separate school. One for 2500’s, radio operators, and one for 2800’s, those that repair and maintain them. 2500’s are usually voted most likely to get the “dress blues and no shoes award”, meaning that they are the first primary target of any enemy action. First knock out communication then take out the squad. Natural born sniper bait for sure. 2800’s on the other hand are an investment that the Corp likes to keep alive as long as possible some say.

Me, I wound up a 2831 microwave tech operating a 97 van with those big parabolic dishes on poles out front. Yes I guess we were targets too, it’s pretty hard to miss our gigantic dish, but we were not directly under the antenna like a 2500, we did have remotes. When my tour was up I took one of the better offers and became a Rep-Tech for one of the major military suppliers out on the West Coast for awhile and then went back to college. Going back to San Diego to attend USC on my GI Bill thing to become an engineer, then staying in Diego and taking a job working on high energy plasma applications for an offshoot of the DOD and the company I had originally worked for. It had been years since I had been back to Alabama or even thought of my sister, we had never been that close, and now she was dead. One more bridge burned I thought.

Both June Wilson and Ann showed up in hours to comfort me. The other girls and Robbie buzzed in the background, letting me know that they all cared. June let me know that she already had the Company’s leased corporate jet fueled up on the tarmac and ready to go with a flight plan filed this moment. Until now I hadn’t even thought of going, but I realized it would be the right thing to do. One last clean good bye to the old life.

Birmingham was pretty much as I remembered it. UAB was an outgrowth of the University of Alabama in Birmingham Medical Hospital. The university had added some new buildings and even had some new dorms for students, well besides the nurses dorms? Dorms? UAB was a working college, not for prepees. It even had a football team now I found out, which was still a joke on everybody. The Hospital was a little larger and several of the labs around it were bigger, but 5 Points South was pretty much the same as I remembered it. The statue of Vulcan still overlooked the Monument to Lovecraft’s Elder Gods in the square, and the dark shadowy past of Red Mountain that overlooks it is still history. That past that nobody talks about, still looms over it all. The mines and forges of Sloss were fueled by conscripted labor, not Negro slaves or cotton. Birmingham was never about cotton. Birmingham was always about blood red iron ore, cold gray iron and latter shiny blue steel.

Nobody I knew showed up at the ceremony, which wasn’t surprising given our age, and I guess I didn’t miss them that much anyway. Me and the girls signed the book offered our condolences to her family, who I hardly knew, and when we walked by the open casket I hardly recognize the woman in the coffin as my sister. I guess age does dim the memory and the eye.

I saw no reason to follow the hearse to the cemetery, so we left after the casket was closed. Time changes everything doesn’t it? The Polar Bear and SpinningWheel, even the Baskins Robinson were gone and we had to settle for a Sonic Drive-In to get a milkshake and greasy hamburger. When I had left Birmingham Shonnie’s BigBoy was the thing, now here I was years later at a Sonic which looked much the same as the old places I remembered from my youth, eating a greasy hamburger and drinking a milkshake that was much the same too. Go figure, some things just never seemed to change, or really the more they change the more they stay the same. Thank God for small favors I guess. The only difference was today I was in a convertible with three beautiful women, instead of the usual one beautiful girl, well I can dream can’t I.

So we wound up parked in a stall at the Sonic Drive-In eating and discussing my past life here. Lucy was driving and June and Ann were in the back with me.

“Master who was the most beautiful woman that you had a crush on when you were growing up here”, Ann asked.

That brought back some pleasant and unpleasant memories. I wondered how much Ann and the others could actually read of my surface thoughts.

<More than you think Master> bubbled up from the back of my brain.

<No fair Ann, you already know me too well.> I chuckled back on the same link.

“Oh, come on tell us Harry, you know you want to.” June and Lucy chimed in.

“Well Ok, but you all better not laugh.” I paused and contemplated how to tell my story.

“My first real crush began when I entered high school and it was over a science teacher. She started teaching a year or two before I got there. She was fresh out of college and thought it was her sacred duty to teach all of us unenlightened heathens about the beauty of science. Her name was Debra Kelly and to me she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, before or after. She was Irish and proud of the fact and even affected a Irish brogue sometimes to our amusement. When I met her she was all of twenty four, five foot eleven, one hundred twenty five pounds, red hair, or maybe I should say light strawberry blond that turned red if the light hit it just right. She wore it to below her shoulders, and she had a figure that made me and the other hormone overloaded boys in her classes drool. All the girls were jealous of her.” I paused for a moment in contemplation.

“She intentionally dressed not to show or display her figure, but knowing what I know now, I would say she was a forty maybe forty two bust, by a twenty eight waist, by thirty eight hips. She had the brightest emerald green eyes that sparkled when she smiled, and the whitest skin, with more freckles than you could count. She complained all the time that she could get sunburned just walking to her car. She had to wear a hat, or a sunbonnet as she called it, because she burned so easily. I loved to hear her talk and chose to sit in the back of the classroom where I could just watch and admire her. I guess I would have done anything to get her to notice me and finally she did, but it wasn’t in the way I expected.

One day she was out for some reason and we had a substitute teacher. He threw out the old theory about the lead ball and feather falling at the same speed 32 feet per second per second, the gravitational constant. I knew that he was using an ideal world theory where there is no F sub s, friction, between the feather and the floor, but I was bored and I called him on it. He went ballistic and even when I pointed out what I had learned about terminal velocity he still raved on and wound up sending me to detention.

The next day Miss Kelly was back and the first thing she did was call me up to the front of the class. I was ashamed of what I had done, not of making a fool of myself or the substitute teacher, but of causing Miss Kelly trouble. We all knew that she had been called in and lectured by the Principal before school this morning, so I was dreading my punishment. Imagine my shock when she had one of the girls sitting up front to get up and give me her seat.

“Mr. Evans ... Harry ... take your seat. From now on you will sit there where I can keep an eye on you. No student in my class will ever be punished for asking a simple question in class. If I do not know the answer I will help you find it if you are sincere. The gravitational constant is an ideal world theory, but Mr. Evans was right the other day when he said in the real world a feather and the lead ball don’t fall at the same rate. Now we get to see if Harry was being disruptive or asking a fair question. Explain Mr. Evans.”

“As I understand it, the ideal world is a vacuum Mam, nothing between the object and the floor, but in the real world you have air or water or something else that causes friction and friction slows the object. So there are a number of factors that can slow an object down Miss Kelly.”

“Very good Harry. Now the question is were you sincere or showing off yesterday Harry. Be honest now me boy.”

“I was ... well I was ... Ah, heck Miss Kelly it was a little bit of both. I’m sorry”.

“You don’t have to be sorry Mr. Evans. Mr. Riley was a poor excused for a man, or a teacher, and will never teach in my classroom again. As for you Mr. Evans, you will continue to sit in that chair where I can keep an eye on you. You hear me now me bucko”, she said, in her best imitation Irish brogue.

From that day on I was her shadow, confidant and several times her defender and protector. Not that she ever really noticed her mistakes. Philips High was an intercity high school in the mist of desegregation and we were both white. Miss Kelly was like some of the most beautiful flowers you see and love to admire and smell, delicate and short lived.

My last two years of high school, I worked as evening manager of a gas station full time and had money to burn. Of course I was still living at home and didn’t have any expenses yet either. I would buy a whole cinnamon bun from the lunchroom ladies, they were about two feet long and six inches wide, and share it with Miss Kelly on her noon homeroom lunch break. She would complain that it was wrong of me to appeal to her sweet tooth and it would make her fat, but eat part of it anyway. This became a ritual till shortly before I graduated.

By my senior year, four years later, Miss Kelly had begun to wilt and fade. By the time I graduated she was a haggard old lady I hardly recognized anymore. When I came back on leave from boot camp on Paris Island, Mrs. Anderson, the high school principal’s secretary, told me that she had heard Miss Kelly had terminal cancer. I never followed up on it, but I’ve always wondered. She affected my life as much as any woman I’ve ever met before or since Ann. I still have a mental snapshot of her in my mind of the first time I ever saw her and I still have dreams of her. You may not believe this Ann, but they are never wet dreams now, just things that we would share together. I went from seeing her as the hottest woman I had to have, remember I was one of those hormone driven teenagers too at the time, to almost viewing her as a saint or Madonna like figure. There you have my great long lost love story Ann. Now what have you all got planed for when we get back to the Ranch”.


It was almost Christmas and I was still trying to get Raymond to give me the details of his antigravity and access to what was left of Ray’s ship. Robbie was refusing to just give me the antigravity or a working star drive and he wouldn’t share his time travel knowledge and my original girls, the ABC’s, wouldn’t share that information either. I was beginning to suspect that they couldn’t. So much for being Master I guess. Robbie said that while he would help me with Ray’s tech and anything else I could discover on my own, he was not going to intentionally give me something that shouldn’t be in this timeline. Time travel is a real no no according to him. That’s why he put a block on those memories of the First Pod.

By the way the reason you can travel to the past, and not to the future is it is fixed, you know what it is, it’s a known quantity. On the other hand the future is not fixed, it is only a possibility. Just a gleam in the eye of the beholder, a future waiting to be born. It doesn’t exist until you and everyone else makes it. As paradoxical as it may sound, you can’t change the past, you can only change the future. The past is fixed, but with the right tools you can travel back there. Well you can travel back to certain spots along the time line that are more problematical than others. and once there you can create another possible future. A future more to your liking than the one you just left, ha, ha.


Robbie’s Christmas Present For Harry

I’m Robbie and this is the first time I’ve inserted something directly into Harry’s story. If I had followed my Makers instructions to the letter I would have already destroyed the nanobots and self-destructed myself, thus removing the possibility of future contamination, but I confess I’m weak. So I’m still here. He gave me self determination too, and I’m using it. So sue me. Well I also have an excuse, my Maker evidently didn’t know about Ray for some reason. Well there isn’t anything in my memory bank or database about anything like him anyway. Now I have to wonder if the other Singularity he was fighting wasn’t Ray. I have all these directives that tell me I can’t give Harry antigravity, a star drive, or other things like that, but if he can get them from Ray I can nudge him in the right direction. Hell I know it’s cheating, but like I said sue me, I want my team to win and I’m only human ha, ha. Well made by humans anyway, but this isn’t about saving the world and all that stuff, this is about Harry’s gift. June, Lacy, and Helen thought this up with Ann’s help and I’m just helping out a little too.

Who would have thought Harry was so hang-up on a high school science teacher. Her face was the only thing he really ever saw. Lets face it she dressed like a Nun. Oh Hell, who am I kidding, the Nuns that taught Harry in kindergarten showed more skin, I even see Nuns on TV all the time that dress sexier than her. How do I know? We zapped Harry and sifted his brain again because we needed all the information he had on her. The sacrifices we make for science, ha, ha. What we found was that ninety eight percent of what he thought of her was a complete fantasy of his own making. Talk about ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’, that was literally true about Harry’s crush on Miss Kelly, but that crush was very real.

At that point all the girls were called in to brainstorm what our options were. I outlined the two I could see. The easy one was to let one of the girls take everything we had now discovered and give herself a makeover. Let her become a real life copy of Miss Kelly. That was the easy one. Option two was harder. Go back to Birmingham discover what happened to the real Miss Kelly and see if we could do better. It was just possible that Miss Kelly was still alive after all.

Well I guess you know what option the women chose? Yep, you got it, option number two. June sent back a dozen of her crew, all actual residents of this century to investigate. They discovered that the entire Kelly line was extinct like the Dodo bird. They had all died of a rare lethal strand of a nasty melanoma cancer. Miss Kelly was the last of her family as far as any of the girls could find out and they really dug. As far as they could find out she died a virgin at age thirty. Now me I wanted to go back to option number one, but you know women, even if they are fully programed sex slaves. Even if they are from the 23rd Century, and have all this knowledge about surrogate wombs, cloning, accelerated cell growth and activation of genetic memory. With women nothing is ever just the easy way.

Well they found where she was buried, and bribed a circuit judge and local coroner, such a harsh ugly word for a little civic encouragement, to exhumed the body. They got a sample of her DNA from a wisdom tooth and using three volunteers as surrogate wombs, you know Ann had to be one of them, they cloned three female embryos and had them implanted. Because of the accelerated cell growth rate of the fetus, gestation was rough on the girls, but in a little less than three months delivery was drug induced and all three of Harry’s girls delivered healthy identical baby girls. The immature babies, well really just well developed fetuses at this point, were then transferred to full adult size nutrient tanks filled with oxygenated fluorocarbons, an highly oxygenated liquid taking the place of the embryonic fluid of the wombs they had just been removed from. They were then hooked up to intravenous feeds and other things through the severed imbecile cord. This allowed them to continue to mature at their accelerated growth rates in a womb like environment until they reached the approximate size, and weight of a fourteen or fifteen year old female. At that point their growth rate slowed down, as programed, and finally stopped at approximately the size, weight, and physical development of a age sixteen or seventeen year old female. At this stage they were judged to be sexually mature and ripe for picking. The only thing that was changed in the new Kelly’s clones was the removal of those lethal cancer genes from her line’s DNA, and a connected gene that would allow her to tan and not burn now.

Now came the real test for the girls Project. Would the Kelly triplets be able to tap into their ancestral genetic memory and remember Master or anything else. The theory was good, but did we do it right. Half a dozen researchers from the ABC’s actual time line claimed to have released those stored memories by the use of certain drugs and Electro Convulsive Shock Treatment, so the Kelly triplets were prepared and shocked. Now we had to wait and see if it worked.


Releasing The Memory

Ideally we would have had some ideal of what kind of environment the Kelly’s were raised in, some anchor point to act as a focus for her. Maybe a brother or sister, a friend, their house or bedroom, maybe some pictures or home movies, even a diary or letter, but we had no ideals on any of that. All that was lost by this time. So we made a copy of the school rooms and lunchroom at Harry’s old high school, using his memory of what they looked like from his mind sift and old class yearbooks June’s team found.

I tried to control the inputs to their implants. Yes, they had started to grow the implants while still in their mother’s wombs as their brains developed. My girls started acting out scripts where one triplet would be a teacher and the others would be students in a class with other girl volunteers. So far we had not gotten any response to indicate they remembered anything, but we all still hoped. At least they weren’t complete blank slates this time. In forty eight hours they were actually talking and feeding themselves which was certainly encouraging. It was a little confusing to have three Debra Kelly’s so we started dressing them in red, white and blue and before long they were arguing over who was the teacher and who was the student. Finally all three took over as teacher and we were all students. We then started calling out different student names, all former students with Harry and pretty soon the Kelly’s were asking where they were and looking for them in the other classrooms. They finally became very agitated and confused and started crying and holding each other when they couldn’t find any of their former students. At that point me and Ann’s Pod tried to explain to them who they were and what had happened to them.

Is there an easy way to explain to anyone that you died fifty years ago in excruciating pain from incurable cancer and now you have been brought back as identical triplets as a Christmas present for your Master. Well he’s soon to be their Master too, but they haven’t even gotten around to telling you who he is yet. Well let me tell you it ain’t easy and you need to remember that as far as we could determine she had died a virgin. At least we didn’t have a hard time convincing them they had died. They assured us they remembered all the pain and then a great white explosion they were moving toward. The next thing they remembered was the final peace that washed over them removing all the pain just before they woke up here.

I don’t think that Ann and her sisters thought this was such a good ideal any more. Just when they were all at their lowest though the Kelly’s seemed to rally. They began to tell the girls of all the things that they had wanted so desperately to do before they died. So many things and people they wanted to help. So many things left undone. Now they had been given a second chance by God acting through Ann and her sisters to do all those things. God sure works in mysterious ways.

I’m not sure about Ann’s or the other girl’s position on religion and God, after all I’m a machine intelligence myself and I don’t think I have a soul to worry about, but who really knows. Maybe they are like the Communist on God and religion. Close your eyes little school girl and ask God for an apple. Ok you can open them now. Look no apple. God didn’t care about you. Now close your eyes and ask the Party, well in this case Harry and the Hive, for an apple and presto an apple appears on their desk. Harry and the Hive cares about you. Harry and the Hive loves you. Harry and the Hive will always want and need you.

June and her group, on the other hand, were Catholic? Well at least mostly Christian anyway, and they suddenly seemed to realize that they had brought back a saint to be a sex slave. They couldn’t do it. It would be worse that kicking Tiny Tim’s crunches out from under him on Christmas morning. So much for the rest of Sex Slave 101 Programing for would be sex slaves. The only thing left was deciding who got the duty of informing Master about what we had done. As usual Ann was chosen, I mean who else always got the dirty jobs? Maybe we should rename her Dirty Anne. Anyway she was elected to bring down the Master and make the introduction on Christmas morning.


Harry’s View Of Things.

I knew that all the girls had been up to something all year, but I had no ideal what all of it was until they introduced me to the three Miss Kelly’s. I could see that she, well they I now notice, didn’t recognized me at all, but I sure recognized them. The first thing I thought was who took her clothes. Shame on you!, she ... they weren’t naked by any means. She had on one of those new super heavy-duty sports bra things and spandex jogging shorts. Just what any well dressed young woman today would be wearing while out for a jog. Well there were three of them I now noticed, one in red, one in blue, and one in white. I guess somebody decided to color code them for easy identification. They were also much younger than I remembered them from the last time I saw her.

“I’m told that you are responsible for us being here Sir?” Miss Kelly in white addressed me.

“Miss Kelly ... Miss Kelly my name is Harry Evans and I used to be one of your students. I would recognize you anywhere, but I’m sure you don’t even remember me, after all it was about fifty years ago and I was much younger and had much more hair. Well that’s not true I’ve probably got more hair now, ha, ha, just a sign of the times. Anyway I had a crush on you back then and I made the mistake of telling my girls about my crush on you. I want you to know right now that nobody is demanding anything from you that you don’t want to give freely. Anything you want or need will be provided, just ask, but I would like you to spend Christmas with me ... well us, before you go.

“And why would I be going anywhere now Harry when I’ve just arrived. Oh, I be remembering you rightly as the lad that was always dogging me shadow and trying to bribe me with a sweet roll. Like I would never remember that Harry me boy. Though your not much of a boy now.” they all said together in that Irish brogue she affected. “When your laying there waiting to die Harry there are so many things that you wish you had done, so many lost opportunities which you remember. To be given a second chance is a miracle that could only be granted by my God working through you and your girls Harry. I intend, no WE intend to explore the whole world this time Harry. I’m sure my God has plans for us Harry...”

“I’m sure all that can wait until after Christmas Miss Kelly,” I broke in, uncomfortable with the God aspect.

“First we be getting it straight that we aren’t Miss Kelly any more. I’m Iris from now on and I’ll always try to dress in white”, said the one in white.

“I’m Colleen and I’ll dress in red Harry Sir”, said the one in red.

“And I’m Frieda in blue Sir Harry”.

“Well shall we go and enjoy the amenities of my Resort ladies. I understand that the girls intend to put on their version of the Bad Santa tonight.”


The Luck Of The Irish! Robbie’s View

I bet you didn’t see that one coming? For a minute there I, well we really, all thought Miss Kelly was off to join the Nuns or Mother Teresa, but things worked out. So far they have all lost their virginity to Harry at least once. No they haven’t tried group sex, it’s strictly one on one with the door locked, the lights off, and strictly missionary position, but Harry has high hopes. Just the other night he got Frieda to strip for him before turning off the lights. He said her body was better than he ever imagined and shared the moment with the whole Harem. Of course she doesn’t know he shared. Though the Kelly’s all have the same implants as all the other girls, I still restrict what the Kelly’s get to see and hear. We, well the Hive anyway, are just allowing them in the wadding pool part of the shark tank right now and everybody is tippy-toeing around them for both their’s, and Harry’s sake.

Just the other day though I caught June and some of the other older mother’s trying to talk the Kelly’s into getting the full “Fairy Tale Treatment“ course at Hillcrest. Make a new woman out of you, they said. Get rid of all those unneeded inhibitions, they said. Allow yourself to fully love and belong to your man, they said. Thankfully they didn’t use the M word, but I’m not sure the Kelly’s haven’t figured it out by now for themselves.

The Kelly’s were an interesting experiment that in spite of everything turned out much better than any of us could have expected. Harry seems to have satisfied some itch he had before all this started and both him and the Kelly’s seem satisfied to just drift along in their own personal pink fog like goofy haze at their own snail’s paced romantic courtship/dance thing they’re going through. To hear all the girls/Hive bitch and complain about it, you would think he was cheating on them. I personally think they are just jealous. Surprisingly Helen is the only one who thinks it’s cute. It’s cute?

I’m still waiting for Harry to get back on the antigravity. In spite of what I know of the future I can’t shake the feeling that there is something we have overlooked?


The Hive’s View Of The Experiment.

We all knew that THEY were all scared about what would happen if the Master died, and frankly so were WE. I’m Ann and I was given charge of finding a way to replace Master. No, no we don’t want to depose him or mutiny, ha, ha, that’s the last thing on our collective mind. How could you ever even think a thing like that. We just want to be able to replace him if worst comes to worst and he is ever killed or dies unexpectedly. Therefore this project was to see if we could bring the Master back, not really about Miss Kelly at all. We knew that duplicating him in his machine would not produce a Master that was acceptable to the Hive. Yes we could have multiple copies of him, but they wouldn’t be him. So the Experiment was to see if genetic memory retrieval was possible.

We now knew that it would work. If he died now we could have multiple Masters in relatively no time at all. This satisfied all the Hive. The only issue that we couldn’t all agree on was the eugenics issue. Well there was still the issue of should we bring back just the one or multiple Masters, but that issue is for the future. As I’ve said before I’m Ann, one of the ABC’s, or First Pod, as the Master likes to call us. Where we came from a tailored selection of sperm from a very large frozen sperm bank is used to impregnate the lucky female, well we had always thought of her as lucky until recently, who was chosen to be our mother. The fetus was then examined and all genetic defects were either removed or repaired. If it was too badly damaged it was terminated. Neither me nor any of my Pod insist that we bear Master a child since we all knew we were born sterile, but now that it has been demonstrated that we can carry a child to term naturally we all have something to think about. It was personally very fulfilling to carry a Miss Kelly to term and I shared the experience with all the girls in the Hive. I have also kept track of my daughter? Freida.

The A, B, and C Series of Pods are fully functional females and fertile. They are also from this culture and have, for lack of a better phrase, picked up some of this cultures mores (maybe from Helen and Lucy’s group?). We have discovered that they have a strong incest aversion for some reason now. The same thing goes for Lucy and the new girls. This may have been aggravated and brought to a head by what their husbands, fathers, sons, brothers and some supposed friends did to them while under the drug’s control. As Helen later said, thank whatever deity you worship that none of them got pregnant. Anyway after much discussion it was decided, by a majority of us, that even though sex was much more preferable with Him, it might be better gene diversity wise if he was not the father of any of our future children. It is apparent that June and her Brood, well the older mothers anyway, have plans for the future and they are shooting for genetic diversity. We all agreed we should all try for the most perfect child we could produce, we all thought that would hopefully broaden the gene pool. Even Robbie agreed with this, though we haven’t informed the Master of these issues yet. Also there is still a small holdout group of girls that are still insisting that they want a ‘natural’ child by Master when the time comes, like any of us is going to allow a natural child to be born without a thorough prenatal gene check too now.

June and some of the other new mothers say that we should just fix him. Like Master is a puppy or stray Tom cat. After all, they argued, it’s just a vasectomy, just a little snip. It’s not like it would hurt him or interfere with anything vital. Robbie could probably instruct the nanees to perform the operation without Master even knowing they argued. Heck he might even want one after we explain the situation to him. I think you can understand how shocked me and the originals were, even Helen, by this plan of June’s.

Now back to the subject. Now that we have proven that genetic memory is valid, me and my sisters have cloned five embryos of him which are currently cryogenically frozen and stored in a safe location at this moment. The question now is do we clone more and store them somewhere else for safe keeping along with detailed instructions on how to mature them to activate their memory. There is always a very real chance that the first batch could be destroyed by some natural disaster and we don’t want to ever be Master-less again.


From The Kelly’s Dairy

I’m Freida and I’ve been charged with writing down what we remember about our birth by Mistress Ann and the First Pod of the Hive. She tells us that it will be important one day to the Hive to understand the process they have created in reviving us. This will be the first entry in our Dairy.

When we told the others that we remembered dying it was true, but we also remember being born again. We, all three of us, almost from the moment of conception were linked together by some bond that linked us all together in the womb itself. Maybe as we matured in the wombs of our surrogate mothers, for those first three months, we shared those same implants that make us all part of the Hive, a collective mind. Whatever it is, we awoke knowing each other and the Hive, but very confused about everything else. We, me and my sisters, can remember bits and peace’s of many life’s and death’s, with too many fragments to make any real sense of any of them. The closest thing we can compare those first months to is standing in the middle of a busy subway or train terminal at rush hour. Everybody comes brushing by you in the mad dash to get home and all the senseless babble around you is nothing but noise. Noise that doesn’t do anything but distract you as they rush past. There is nothing that you can really reach out and grab onto and hold or anchor yourself to. Finally because of Ann’s efforts we were able to focus on just the one life of Debra Kelly as a school teacher that had died so young, never really experiencing anything of life herself.

Yes, I’m mostly Debra Kelly now, Ann was able to anchor me, well us, but I’m also a whole line of other women that I vividly remember parts of now too. Women that were born, loved, lived full happy lives, had children, families, husbands, lovers, and died of old age in bed surrounded by loved ones, but there were also others that lived short violent lives. For some odd reason though they were satisfying lives too. Me, well us I guess you would have to say, we are not just Miss Kelly anymore we’re a mix of all those past lives, some stand out more than others, but they are all part of us now. We have allowed those past lives to lead us in our exploration of Harry and this new world we find ourselves in. So far we have not been disappointed by anything we’ve experienced. I will try to continue to keep this Diary up as our new lives continue.


A Look At Ray’s Junk.

I finally got Raymond to let me and the girls look at what they recovered from Ray’s ship. I had to admit that Raymond was right, it was junk and it wasn’t even much junk. Even Robbie admitted it was junk. Then I got an ideal. Ray had taken over the General and the crew that recovered the parts. Maybe Raymond was right, maybe Ray only gave us what he wanted us to make for him. Maybe he did set us up.

<You could be right Harry, that’s not much junk for an entire space ship.> Robbie laughed.

<Sure I’m right, but the question is where is the good stuff? Knowing the General and that crew is it even on the base? We can’t question the General and I don’t know what happened to the rest of the crew.>

<You’ll just have to ask Raymond.>

<I don’t think that’s a very good ideal.>

<Even if we found it we couldn’t develop it without Raymond’s or Ed’s help and if you tell him now what do you think? He’ll probably let you and the girls follow it up.>

<It’s worth a try.>


Meeting with Raymond.

“Green said you needed to see me. I’m here.” Raymond blustered. Green really hadn’t had anything to do with it. I had had to get Helen to ask Daddy to get Raymond’s attention.

“We think that Ray and the General hid most of his ship Raymond. We don’t even think it’s on the Area 51 site.” I started off.

“You know that we wound up trying to talk to Ray Harry.”

“Well you remember my advice.”

‘Yes, and we would have done well to listen to you, but certain members of the President’s Security Council ordered it. I argued against it too, but I was overruled. We tapped his wire and let him know we were waiting for a reply. He finally started talking. He offered us everything we could ever want including the fountain of youth. According to him he was low on power and needed to get out of the safe and connected to a power supply before he died. All we had to do was open that safe and let him have access to the power and he’d give us everything we could ever want. He claimed he needed two of these new lithium 24vdc heavy-duty batteries and some new capacitors they are working on at Teledyne to charge his internal battery. I told them that was way too much juice for a laptop, and yes, we finally found a picture of it on some of the security cam’s footage”, Raymond paused.

“And?” I pushed.

“And now there’s a very large crater out there in the desert, thank God it’s only slightly radioactive. Out there in the Mojave Desert there is a big hole that nobody will probably ever even notice and a lot of dead Air Force personnel that I’m going to have to account for. One good thing that came out of this is there is one less Security Council member that nobody is going to miss, (Dumb son-of-a-bitch he mumbled under his breath) and Ray didn’t get his message out. He’d have gotten it out if I hadn’t insisted on the Faraday Cage. The bright boys are speculating that he proved once and for all that ‘cold fusion’ is in fact possible. Like that does us any good now. (Dumb son-of-a-bitch, he mumbled again under his breath),” he spat in the dust.

“Look Raymond I think that Ray had the General to hide the good stuff off base and I think if you’ll let me and the girls have a free hand to investigate we can find it.” I truthfully begged.

“What do you think you could do that me and a dozen other agencies haven’t already done Harry.” Raymond stormed at me.

“Well did you question the seven men I turned over to you”, I questioned.

“Oh, you mean the seven men that are still screaming when they are not tranquilized up to their gills? Those seven men Harry?” Raymond laughed.

“Yes, those seven.”

“Well we couldn’t get anything out of them and the last I heard they were shipped off to an insane asylum somewhere. Why.”

“Because I can interrogate them. Well really the girls can, if you give us a shot at them.”


A Week Later

A week latter a brown UPS truck, just like a million others just like it, pulled up to the Ranch House. There were two men up front in it, a driver and a helper in the truck cab that our cameras and other sensors could see. Suddenly all our sensor warnings went off and all the girls were now sporting guns that I didn’t even know they had. Not little guns either, I mean I even spotted a LAW rocket launcher in the mix.

“Master stay back. Our scans show that there are seven men in the back of that truck. This has the earmarks of an armed incursion, let us handle it.” Ann said, as she rushed past me banishing a Browning 20 gage auto riot shotgun.

“Do I get a gun Ann?” I shouted after her.

“No Master, Becky has ballistic armor for you. You need to wait here until we neutralize this situation,” came floating back over her shoulder.

Ten minutes later Ann was back.

“Mr. Forbes has sent you the seven men you requested Master. You’ll have to sign for them personally Sir. They wouldn’t release them to us. We tried.”

After my hand was scanned by the pad the driver produced and I signed, the helper opened the back gate. They were in the back of the truck all right, gagged and shackled to the floor. By the smell and the condition of the fed prison orange jumpsuits nobody had bothered with a bathroom break on the trip here. They were pretty ripe. The driver handed me the keys and I handed them to Becky who was still carrying my body armor. By this time there were at least ten of my original girls standing beside me and maybe ten or so new, just normal, employees I’d never met before, plus one of the Kelly’s I could see.

“What are we going to do with those?” Frieda, dressed in blue asked, motioning to the men in the truck and holding her nose.

“Ask Ann!”

“I don’t give a damn what you do with them Mack as long as you get them out of my truck and get me a hose pipe where I can wash this crap out of my truck.” the driver grossed.

About this time Ann showed back up with one of the EMP guns and shot all seven.

“Hey, their yours now babe. Knock yourself out honey. Just as long as they are out of my truck”, the driver laughed.

<Get them out> Ann directed and the girls jumped to it.


Our Interrogation of the Seven

Eight hours later the seven were washed down and dosed with nanobots and we were all waiting to see what we had got. The Kelly’s had decided that they didn’t need to be involved in any of this and had decided to go visit June and Lucy for awhile. I encouraged them and hoped they didn’t tell June anything, because June and the other mothers were still working through their issues with men, males in general really. I’m afraid if they heard they would want to help out with a real interrogation of some bad men, not their husbands or sons. I frankly just didn’t need the extra help.

<Ok, did the nanobots integrate Robbie>, I asked Robbie six hours latter.

<Well yes and no.>

<What does that mean damn it?>

<Ray seems to have added something to these besides the bots. It seems to be something like some of my implants but different. I’m still working on it.>

<I guess it would have been just too easy to just get it the easy way. I guess it’s time to play Sherlock Homes.>


Major Find

June’s group finally found Ray’s stash in a Public Storage Warehouse storage unit. The General had paid cash under an assumed name for a year and when that was up the warehouse owner sent the General a bill and notice of the impending auction if rent was not paid promptly. If June’s people hadn’t still been looking for all of Ray’s ship and keeping tabs on the General and his merry band of thieve’s mail it might have been auctioned off to the highest bidder. I can tell you that when I first viewed it I wasn’t very impressed, it would have been a low bid, very low.

I bought a large prefab steel building and had it erected out at the Ranch. Then we moved Ray’s stuff in and tried to figure out what it was. Once again the implants were invaluable. I could pick up or view an object and all my girls could view it through my eyes and if necessary communicate directly with me to move it or go in closer. Of course conflicts could develop where more than one girl wanted to examen the object at the same time, and that could become a real headache for me, quite literally.

Robbie had become strangely silent and withdrawn through all this and we were all busy investigating what we had. Pretty soon we had identified what had to be the drive, the shield, stealth, and several weapons all without Robbie’s help. Several of my girls had degrees in the various subjects but were admittedly not geniuses in any of the fields. The question now was did we want to bring in those outside geniuses. After much discussion it was decided that the girls would soldier on without the experts help for the time being. I had faith in my girls. With time and a little hard studying they could become the necessary experts. So I turned Ann and the girls lose on it. In no time I had a dozen new steel prefab’s sprouting up like mushrooms around the original mushroom, along with girls I knew I had never met staffing them. I trusted Ann, Becky, Candy, Diane and Edith, my original girls to run things, even if I didn’t always know what they were doing.


The year had gone by fast. We learned that Ray preferred 24v DC. We established that direct current DC was pretty universal. When he used AC, alternating current, he preferred ninety cycles per second not our sixty cycles per second or a mutable of that. At first this difference played hell with the timing circuits he used, but we learned.

The anti gravity and space drive were dependent on the force field technology. Once the force field was established around the ship/object a positive or negative charge of gravity was built up, and another shaped force field was used to direct that charge to drive the ship. Speed and direction were determined by the mass of the other objects around the ship, and weather the ship was pulling or pushing on them. An explosive burst of electricity was not needed and was in fact not wanted, it could actually be harmful to the less durable components of the drive system. Instead a slow gradual buildup of electricity was what was essential for the force field and drive to work. Slow and steady was the ticket, therefore the Box was the perfect power source for our ship. An almost inexhaustible source of continuos power.

We also discovered that the mass of the object being lifted was not an obstacle, well almost no obstacle in theory anyway, it just required a little more juice and time to build up the charge within the field. Soon we realized we could lift a supertanker into orbit if we needed to. This gave me ideals on where we would get the raw materials for our off planet outposts that Raymond was dreaming of. There were all kinds of sunk ships out there that could be lifted and used.

Soon we were ready to test the drive which, let me give credit where credit is due, the girls had really figured this all out. Turned out the drive was just a very directional use of Ray’s general purpose antigravity that Raymond already had. Without some mass within it’s range to push or pull on though Ray’s drive didn’t work, plus we still had no ideal how fast it could push a ship. Some of June’s mother and daughter teams decided to become experts in the fields we needed and had chosen to pick the best brains in their respective fields in Germany and Japan’s best colleges. They were already reporting that the Japanese might be better in electronics, but the Germans were years ahead in applied physics. The effects of their studies was like a constant refresher course for the rest of my girls. Anything they learned seemed to trickle down through the Hive overnight and could be applied by the other girls the next day. Things that stumped them one day were fixed and understood the next day. If they became stumped on something the local girls would throw a party and invite the smartest nerds on campus. They would then shamelessly exploit the smartest nerds in school for answers to their problem with the lure of sex with some of the hottest girls on campus. This even worked when the nerd in question was a girl herself, and was added to the short list of geniuses to be recruited for the Harem/Hive.

Finally we had everything that Ray originally had on his ship working. Antigravity, shield, cloak, and weapons and our worst fears were realized. This ship was only capable of operating for short periods of time in the solar system itself. Their air refiltering systems were not much more advanced than the ones on our own space shuttles now and far below the standards of our modern nuclear subs where size and weight was not a limitation. It was time to have a serious talk with Robbie.


<Ok, Robbie what’s up.>

<Harry you and your Harem had to put this all together on your own. I was under orders from my Maker not to interfere. It was all I could do not to follow my primary directive to disappear along with my nanobots. If it hadn’t been for Ray’s appearance I would have.>

<And now?>

“Well now I can help.” Robbie’s avatar appeared in front of me.

“Is there a mother ship?”

“Evidently”

“Can we find it?”

“Your going to have to find it, if it’s still here at all and that’s a mighty big if. The question is how can we find it.”

“Well Robbie in the meantime me and the girls are going to build our own space ship.”

“We are all ready Sir.” Ann answered.

We had found out that both the drive and general purpose antigravity were dependent on the amount of power pumped in, in this case we were using DC current. We might not completely understand the theory, but we could duplicate it only bigger and that’s what we had been doing. We now had a drive and I had a choice of ships to mount it in. I admit I was partial to the Hope, but that didn’t mean it was the best choice. Some of the girls voted for a newer destroyer and one even voted for a tanker/refueler. She argued it would have the largest open bay area, but I had the deciding vote and I chose the Hope.

I argued that it had the best seals and I liked the bridge layout so all our efforts went into converting it into a space worthy ship. There were hundreds of problems we had to overcome. On Earth we had to worry about things trying to get in, in space we had to worry about things trying to get out, or more like being sucked out. So how do you convert a watertight hatch into an airlock became the problem. While we were building our ship Robbie was busy trying to find Ray’s mother ship, or I hoped he was anyway.

We all had one other problem, a power source. Right now we were using batteries, but we were going to have to recharge them somehow. Ever since Raymond had told me about Ray’s suicide I had hoped we would discover Ray’s “cold fusion device” or figure out his secret, because we all knew he had not had one in the safe with him.

Your probably asking yourself how I was so sure? We all knew because if he had had one when we captured him he would have killed us all right then. He had needed those two lithium 24vdc heavy-duty batteries and those new capacitors from Teledyne to pull off his spectacular suicide. In some way he had turned those items into a “cold fusion device” and blown himself and everyone else to kingdom come. I mean give me a break, that should have given us a handle on his secret, and given us a power generator using ‘cold fusion’, but so far it hadn’t gotten us anything.

We finally tracked down the generator to a safety deposit box belonging to one of the pickup crew that night. Evidently he had held back something from the General. When we got it out, remember I told you there wasn’t anybody or any place my girls couldn’t get into. It turned out to be an eleven inch by eleven inch by six inch solid block of, for lack of a better word, something shinny, with two large heavy-duty gold plated terminals, a lens of some nature, and a big black button. I reached out to push it, only to be tackled to the floor by Ann and the rest of the girls piling on.

<NOooo!> they all cried together.

“Ok, Ok we’ll take it out to the crater and rig a remote. Everybody satisfied?” I chuckled as I got up.

“That’ll work Master.” They all sighed in relief.


Three days later we were all watching the monitors showing pictures of Ray’s magic box from different angles and different frequencies, infer red, ultraviolet, everything we could think of. Finally I pushed the button that activated the solenoid that pushed the button on Ray’s power supply. As the button clicked a steady blue light came on and a meter connected across the terminals read 24 v DC at 10,000 kilo amps. Other than that nothing. No rise in temperature or any harmful radiation that we could detect.

Ray’s power supply was a literal “Black Box”, and not meant to ever be serviced, just meant to be pulled and replaced when it quit working. There was no way that we could see to get into it. One of the girls tried to scratch it with her diamond ring and it dulled her diamond when she forced it. Another girl, a chemist, tried several acids with no better results. We got the same results with a argon laser, a oxe/acetylene torch and a plasma torch. We also tried to x-ray it but got nothing. Whatever the stuff was, it was meant to keep everybody out, even their own people. Ray and his people had gone to a lot of trouble to see to it that nobody got to see what made the thing tick. We would still be in the dark as to what it was if it wasn’t for Ray’s spectacular suicide.

“We have our power supply Ladies, now how is the ship coming.”

“We figured out how to retro fit the airlocks. We have fitted in the air scrubbers and hydroponics and borrowed some personnel to handle it from the Navy Underwater Boat Division. We have also, with use of a small antigravity generator, set up a weightless training lab...” Candy lectured.

“But we will have gravity Sir, we’ll only lose it if we loose all power in an emergency Sir.” Ann broke in to assure me.

“We have also drafted several astronauts to help with...”

“Drafted Candy?” I broke in wanting to know what drafted meant.

“Yes Sir. NASA recruits more astronauts than it ever uses. This is especially true with the females in the program. Most of these women are highly trained and dedicated to the space program and dreamed of going into space. Most of them never got a chance to go into space during their active careers Sir. We investigated and chose those retired from the program that fitted our profile and supplied the necessary skill sets we were looking for. We then approached them with a ‘offer they couldn’t refuse’, ha, ha, Sir” Candy finished.

“Was it voluntary Candy?”

“Oh yes Sir. In fact the Commander, well Captain now I guess, insisted that she be the one that recruited her crew. She also insisted that she outranks you in the day to day running of her ship Sir. Are you good with that Sir.” Candy asked.

“Wouldn’t have it any other way Candy. She’s the one with the training in running the boat, not me. When do I get to meet her.” I asked.

“She said to tell you that she is busy right now Master and says you’ll have to come see her.” Becky put in.

“I take it she’s on the boat Candy”.

“Yes Sir and she said to remind you that the ship is her domain.”

“Oh, it’s that way!” I laughed.


The Third Sex Is Heard From

Air Force Brigadier General Retired, Jane J. Astor, G.I. Jane, to the news media and general public, was one of the highest ranking female astronauts of all time. She was a media darling because wild and flamboyant life style. She was even a decorated Marine fighter pilots. Some said her career would have gone further if her life style had not advocated for the recognition of lesbians in the services. As it was she took early retirement, started to drink heavily, and was at loose ends contemplating suicide when Ann and June approached her. As she admitted she was bored out of her mind with retirement. It appeared that former lesbian fighter pilots turned astronauts were not much in demand out here in the private sector.

As CEO of the Company June was able to set up an interview with our soon to be Captain. At the interview June and the Hive presented the ship and our space program as a hypothetical thing that they were going to develop in the future and wanted to hire Jane to organize the staffing and crew of our ship. After all nobody had any real space ships yet but what do you think Jane.

Latter that night while sleeping with Jane June exchanged nanees with her, with the full permission of the Hive. Weeks went by as June and the other girls screwed Jane senseless. The implants formed and the Hive evaluated the Captain’s responses without her knowledge. By this point the Hive had decided it didn’t need any more sex slaves for Master. That was why they chose Jane a confirmed lesbian to captain our ship.

At the end of two more weeks they knew enough about the Captain to lay out all the facts of our little adventure for the Captain. She was told the whole story. About Robbie and Ray and even the Company and it’s drug. Helen even told her about her experience. We finally told her that we actually had a working space ship and we were offering her the position of Captain. Since nothing we were asking of her posed a threat to our country she had no problem swearing allegiance to the Hive. It was also stressed that the allegiance to the Hive superseded the one to the USA now. The only thing she demanded in return was the Hive’s promise to allow her to recruit her own crew, which was what the Hive wanted in the first place anyway.

So at the end of the day the Hive had a Captain and crew loyal to them, and the Hive itself was loyal to me, and I was Commander and Chief to everyone. We would have to see how this all worked out.


The Minnow Lives Again.

We had a ‘boat’ that was ready for space now. Borrowing from our nuclear sub fleet’s tech, we figured we could run closed up for at least a year without having to be resupplied with air or food for that matter. We had third generation solar cells on every surface we could get to, even the bottom. We had shields, cloak, weapons, propulsion and could handle a compliment of a thousand in a pinch.

Since we couldn’t hide it, we decided to advertised it. We started calling it “the first all green ship” and announced that we were going on a world cruse using only the solar cells to run the ship. Pretty soon we picked up a following on FaceBook and Twitter. Pictures of our ship, Captain and her crew of former all female astronauts began to appear all over the Internet and they started to be asked for interviews. The women, who had been rather plain before all this, began to be committed on in the different social blogs as raving beauties by social media. Finally First Daughter Helen, her friend Lucy and some of the other new girls showed up as part of our ship’s compliment, this drew the news media like flies to sugar. It finally became a real media circus after the First Lady came out to visit First Daughter and took a televised guided tour of our ship with the Captain and her hand picked crew of now beauty queen astronauts on the morning Today Show.

According to Ann and Becky everybody onboard had at least the basic implants and were being monitored by Robbie and the Hive itself. Because of those same implants we knew we didn’t have any leaks this time. Even the Captain and her crew were part of the Hive on some level I found out, but hadn’t got around to fully investigating yet. I still hadn’t had that meeting with the Captain, but all my girls assured me that she was on top of the situation. The only bone of contention was when I insisted on naming the boat the USS Minnow. Ann and the other girls actually downloaded the “Gilligan’s Island” TV episodes from YouTube to show the girls. Captain Astor said she knew when she was out voted, but she still thought it was unfair and rather petty of me to use my position that way. Her and her crew wanted to name it USS Enterprise SE (second edition). I mean how many Enterprises can the world stand.

I ask you now, was there ever any more poetic name for our boat. We were leaving on a four day tour, well not a four hour tour anyway, ha, ha. We were going to turn on the cloak and blast off for the Moon, disappearing off everyone’s radar screen. I mean the only thing that would have been neater would have been doing it from the Bermuda Triangle to begin with. Maybe we would land and reappear in the Triangle when we came back. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was taking Helen with us.

Though we intended to leave Earth for only four days, nobody, but nobody, would see us go, because of the cloak. Right now we didn’t know exactly how it worked, Robbie refused to help and the girls all had their own pet theory, but we did know it worked. When it was activated, not only did us and the boat disappear visually, it also removed us from radar and actual physical contact with the world around us. In a smaller test one of the volunteers had actually walked through the cloaked car we were using to test it, but she didn’t recommend anybody else try it, because it was really disconcerting she told everybody later. Ann’s theory, which I personally liked best, was we actually phased out of existence. We changed the base frequency of the fundamental matter around us. We became neither here nor there, and we didn’t know where there was anymore. Ann joked that she didn’t want to find out where there was either.

To hide the fact that we were gone Robbie had agreed to help us set up a massive “Where’s Waldo Game”. Over the next four days our boat would reportedly be seen, photographed, and Helen would talk to Daddy and give interviews to others at key spots all over the world. All of us would be giving interviews and making reports on TV and radio on what we were seeing and doing too. Sure it would be a hoax, but we figured it would cover the fact that we were gone. We didn’t want anybody panicking over us leaving, well disappearing really, especially Ed and Fran, so the elaborate hoax. Hopefully everybody would be concentrating on HOW we were doing it, rather than WHERE we were.

One minute we were there and the next we were gone.


Five days later we were back, landing in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle mere miles off Key West. Everybody was hounding us over how we did it. Did we go through the Canal or around the Horn? Did we have a new engine or what? Was it electric? Finally somebody announced that they had the answer. We had secretly built two identical ships. We started out of San Diego and found some way to hide the original Minnow, maybe we even sank it for all they knew. Then we all flew to Cuba and boarded the other Minnow that was waiting for us there. Everybody, well everybody that mattered in the entertainment and news media field, was now convinced that it had all been a giant HOAX to get the world’s attention on solar power and promote the sale of our company’s solar cells, and yes we did sell more.

All the major networks announced that, “Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on us”, There would be no more free coverage of the “Disappearing Minnow”, as we had become known now. By agreement none of the major news organizations were going to give us any more free publicity, even YouTube and FaceBook joined the established media for once about our advertisements.

When our Minnow disappeared again and showed back up in San Diego the next week nobody even carried the story. Other than our own YouTube and Twitter postings there was nothing on any of the major legitimate news media’s either. Ed, Raymond and Green were probably the only people, outside the Hive, that knew we had a real space ship. Robbie had done a fantastic job of “hiding us in plain sight”. Nobody would be interested in our comings and goings from now on.

I ask you, be honest now, would you have believed that a giant floating hospital ship from the Korean War era, bought by our solar cell manufacturing company SunGo as war surplus, and now covered from stem to stern in these shinny bright blue plastic solar cells, was a real space ship. Add to that the “the Hoax” part of our magic act what we had just pulled off advertising our solar cells, and we could probably take off in broad daylight now without the cloak, and everybody would just think it was another elaborate hoax we were pulling. After all the Minnow just floated up, up and away, getting smaller and smaller until it was just gone. Gone like one of those helium filled balloons your always seeing in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade getting loose on YouTube. Just floating up up and away with all those ropes dangling. There wasn’t anything flashy or eye catching about it, no thunder or loud noises, heck you hardly noticed it if you were onboard. Hey, we were going to have to have one of those giant Macy balloons made of Minnow for the next Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade I figure. We could probably condition people to seeing the Minnow coming and going without shields.

When we had launched the first time Captain Astor had been worried about inertia and how space worthy the Minnow was, so she had all one hundred and ten of us onboard in this ratty collection of outdated surplus Russian cosmonaut space suits and old NASA relics. It’s simply amazing what you can buy on Ebay. It had also been explained to all of us that in each compartment there was a red emergency box glued to the wall. In the box were five emergency vacuum suits with their own O2 cylinder and a can of sealant. The suits were nothing but a giant ziplock bag with the zipper on the inside and a small cartridge of oxygen, there was also a radio and laser beacon in the box too. The girls joked they were one size fits all.

For now we were to stay strapped in, well really strapped down to the deck, we didn’t rate any of those fancy chairs the Captain and her crew got. As I’ve said before we had gravity and didn’t even notice it when we made orbit. There weren’t any of those fancy view ports where I was either. I knew the command deck had some, but even the Captain didn’t trust them on this flight. After all this was to see how space worthy Minnow was, so the Captain was running everything from a compartment located amidships designated as the Auxiliary Control Room through remote cameras and flat screen monitors.

After reaching our desired distance from Earth we were given the warning, the lights went to pulsating red, and then the Captain cut all power. It was a good thing we had all been given four hours of weightless training, because I knew I had puked my guts out the first time I experienced weightlessness. That was without this monster of a suit I was in now and experiencing claustrophobia for the first time in my life. Finally we were given the all clear sign over the intercom and told we could unstrap. All the girls instantly became small children bouncing around the room and tumbling around in midair in their new fun house. Finally one wound up getting stuck in the middle of the room, waving her arms, kicking her feet and crying like a baby. She wasn’t going anywhere and was finally crying for help. She ended up hollering that it wasn’t fair she had helped everybody else. Finally I took pity on her and launched myself across the compartment, catching and carrying her to the next bulkhead where our magnetized boots anchored us.

“My hero”, Candy deadpanned for our audience.

“Think nothing of it my Princess”, I bowed, as best I could in that damn suit. It’s not so funny when the only down is now what your feet are attached to at the moment.

Next came the fun part. We each had been given a can of smoke and a giant red magic marker. We were to go around and find the leaks and mark them. That is what took the five days, not the four we had planed on. There were surprisingly few leaks really.

When we got back we found that the hull, on the outside, was a mess. Despite the anti-fowling paint and other things the Navy had done to protect the hull, fifty years in the ocean had had it’s effect. The absolute cold and then blistering heat had killed and peeled all those dead sea organisms off our hull. Now all we had to do was figure out how to dry-dock her for her overhaul. I know that some of you would have liked to have done this in orbit, having us doing space walks and jetting around, but both me and the Captain vetoed that ideal straight away. Me because I didn’t trust the equipment and the Captain because she didn’t trust the equipment or the girl’s training.

After conferring, me and the Captain had a concrete foundation pored and cradle built as a prefabricated unit and assembled it at the Ranch. We landed the Minnow in the dead of night and started the overhaul the next day. If anybody noticed it in our backyard they didn’t say anything about it after “the Hoax”, ha, ha. Maybe I should say, who would you report it to anyway.

This gave me an ideal and I ran with it. I got Ed to make the Secretary of the Navy sell me another identical Hope ship and installed massive electric engines, conventual batteries and solar cells on it too. In other words I created an identical Minnow, powered by conventional means, which I named Minnow too. Then I leased it to a Green Peace offshoot to sail around the world and extoll the virtues and wonders of electricity. I wanted to hire them, but Robbie and my legal girls said it would be better if I leased it to them, my law firm agreed. Something to do with liability and insurance, who knew? I wound up being paid by the electric consortium for the advertising and taking a massive tax write off for it as a business expense. The only stipulation I put in the contract was they could never file an itinerary. Their next port-of-call had to be chosen by a random method. When asked for my preferred method I said use a world globe, spin it and throw a dart at it. That was agreeable to them.

Within a month our Minnow was parked at the Ranch in it’s new cradle. It was getting harder and harder to avoid the satellite surveillance even with our new Minnow stand-in out there on it’s world tour. Now that we had her out of the water we could easily work on her and make the modifications all the girls had requested and the Captain had approved for her boat.

I now found out that Robbie and the girls had been busy. They had already subcontracted out most of the things we needed to install on our new spaceship. Blister weapons pods were fabricated as part of a carnival ride by a firm in China. The Lasers as parts by fifteen different companies located all over the world. True some parts were not up to spec, but we, well really the girls and Robbie anyway, usually figured out a work around to fit them all together.

I was really impressed with the five powered exoskeletons June and some of her genius nerd girls found in Russia and improved on. They had been abandoned as too expensive to maintain and develop by the Russian Army mainly because of the power consumption demanded of the batteries, now we had access to several new power supply systems and that was no longer an insurmountable problem. So June and her Company were able to buy them as salvage and have them shipped out to the Ranch. Our Nerd Squad improved them with our new power supplies and improved micro processors and had them fully operational in no time at all. With their new EXO’s, as the Nerd Squad wanted to call them, the girls made quick work of modifying our boat. Think of it, a thirteen foot tall suit of armor, well more of a stick figure really with a girl strapped inside it suited up like a player in some virtual reality game, able to move a ton of material or operate a heavy-duty industrial laser like a magic wand. Slow and ponderous sure, but also sure and steady to do the heavy construction work we needed done. In no time at all the hull was polished an the pods installed.

Yes, June and her Brood had established a spin-off company and recruited all of the nerd girls she could find. She, well the Hive too, was lobbying me now to at least implant them with the basic nannee package. Their argument was that they didn’t even have to be told that they were implanted. I needn’t use them or even activate the Hive part of the package they argued, but just think of what a 15 or 20 percent improvement in brain function would mean to their IQ’s and productivity my girls argued. They had convinced me, I was ready to sign off on it for the whole Hive package.

Crystal and Cheryl, two of the original twenty of C Pod, had taken up astronomy and astrophysics and wanted to have a HUBBLE type telescope installed. After they successfully lobbied me in bed, Hive politics can be fun, I conferred with Robbie and my engineering girls and I found it was feasible. So I asked them to work it into the rebuild, if possible. Never just order!!!, I had learned that the hard way, on something like this. I always try to leave the girls discretion on important matters.

Several of the girls wanted a swimming pool, not an easy thing to maintain in a weightless environment, you always had to assume that at some point you would loose power on your spaceship and gravity would disappear, but feasible my engineering girls figured. The Captain though angrily retorted that this wasn’t a cruise ship it was a warship. So I moved for a vote and the Captain was out voted, even her own crew secretly voted for the pool, and latter for the full sick bay with sauna, spa, and full time staff with a trained masseur on duty full time. Well really all the girls were given the training and they rotated that duty among themselves, though a lot of the girls actually lobbied for the position of full time masseur. We also had counselors available if somebody needed something a little deeper for a problem she had. I personally saw nothing wrong with the “cruise ship” thing anyway. Our motto should be “a stated girl is a good girl” anyway I figured. Keeping all my girls happy has become my primary function you could say.


End Of The World? Maybe Not.

Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you, that when we got back from our shakedown cruse we found out that we had caused a near “Apocalyptic Panic” back here on Earth. It seems that when we turned off the power we unintentionally turned off the cloak too. When we did that, we suddenly became visible to everybody’s radar’s back here on Earth. When they locked on us we were mistaken for a massive rouge asteroid on a collision course with Earth. If we hadn’t been in a geostationary orbit over San Diego at the time they would probably have tried to shoot us down, or announced the End of the World. After they studied us awhile though, remember we were only up there five hours, they concluded that we was just a dense cluster of space junk that had clustered up there for awhile for some strange mysterious unknown reason that they’ll probably never figure out. Then it broke up again just as mysteriously and just disappeared off everybody’s radar screen. It was nothing to worry about they all concluded.

The whole incident is very embarrassing to the Captain and I’ve told all the girls not to bring it up again.


Any way we now have eyes all the way around Minnow, and extendable blister pods with cameras and weapons stationed around the boat. The pods are on automatic right now, but can be manned, or should I say wo-manned (is that a word? If it’s not it should be!). I admit it, I call it a boat to irritate the Captain. Ok, sue me, I’m the Commander in Chief of the Hive, and I try to stay out of her direct chain of command anyway. I allow her to run her boat anyway she wants, but it’s understood that I’m the Master around here, ha, ha.

Raymond got us a HUBBLE telescope which we are installing along with everything else. In return for the telescope we have to put a few of his packages in orbit next time we go up and remove some space junk that could be potentially embarrassing to our government one day. Green’s already told me that Raymond is hunting down the flag, moon rover and booster rocket that’s supposed to be up there on the moon already.

On the Minnow we have our Garden of Eden that supplies us with all our fruit and vegetables, takes our CO2 and gives us back O2 and filters our water H2O, making it drinkable again. Plus it gives us a cornucopia of sea food like clams, crab, shrimp, crayfish, lobster and several varieties of fish, sea bass, and catfish included. The crew voted against octopus and squid for some reason. We have several freezers full of beef steak and other goodies and a storeroom full of MRTE, those meals ready to eat pouches. We also have a storeroom full of those little toothpaste tube things and bulbs of juice that you can eat and drink when weightless. We also have tanks and tanks of LUX (liquefied oxygen) and water.

The only thing me and the rest of my girls are less than satisfied with is the power supply that runs all this. Ray didn’t give a warranty with it. Yes, we have tried to make ourselves less dependent on it. That’s what the batteries and solar cells are for, but we still worry, will we get any warning when it’s going to give out. Will that blue light just go out, or will it turn another color, or start blinking? Who knows, we didn’t get an instruction manual with it either? Right now it’s working and we are good to go.

By the way, at my insistence, we finally did the one thing we should have done first, we double bagged the power supply. If it’s Makers were this PARANOID about protecting it’s secret, chances are that buried in there with everything else is a self-destruct that Ray was in charge of setting off. It’s also reasonable to assume that it’s probably radio in nature. Therefore the double Faraday Cages and filter on the input and output. I don’t want any random signals getting in there with it. Nada! Nothing!


Nothing Came Hunting

“Look Raymond it’s been ten years now since Ray crashed. If his mother ship was going to come looking for them it would have done so by now. Me and the girls think that there were only the two male bear things on the boat. They entered the solar system. They sat out there somewhere and watched, and watched, and then instead of following orders like good little solders, they went native. They lost it. You said it that first time you brought me to Area 51. They were just like us, two arms, two legs, two heads...”

“I didn’t say they had two heads Harry!”

“Sure you did. That big head sitting up there on your shoulders and that little head down there between your legs Raymond. It was that little head doing all their thinking when they left their ship out there. That’s why they had those two girls from Big Bear in their lander when they got shot down. They went native and were down here to steal two native girls to rape and ravage up there on their mother ship. Hell maybe they had done it before and Roswell was real, I don’t know, but this time their hand got caught in the cookie jar and they died. Ray’s evil minions died, the lander was destroyed, and there is a powered down mother ship out there somewhere just waiting for us to find it. What’s so damn frustrating is I have no ideal how to do that Raymond.”

“You really believe that Harry. It’s just sitting out there and hasn’t sent back a report or message. There’s not a Armada of alien ships on the way here to crush us this very minute.”

“Look as I understand it light speed communication is spotty at best. You need to aim it and steady it and wait till it’s ready and all that power you need to push it out of the solar system. If you’ve already got faster than light travel, why would you even bother with complicated mere light speed communication. You just turn around and go home and report it. Maybe they had something like a message rocket for instant messaging, but maybe the message rockets are too expensive to waste or something like that. Whatever, they didn’t, and we’ve got to find that boat Raymond.”


<Any closer to finding Ray’s boat Robbie?>

<No, but I think you are right about it being powered down... >

< Why?>

< The power supply. Evidently there is only one. I don’t think anybody is ever given but one Harry. I think they had to remove the power supply from the mother ship to use the lander and that’s why it’s still here.>

<Didn’t I read somewhere about something called Le Grange points, well something that sounded like that anyway. They were places out there in space where we were ... we’re going to build space colonies Robbie. Something about if you parked something out there it would stay there forever. Balanced by the Earth and Moon’s gravitational pulls.>

<By Jove I think you’ve got it Harry, and they are Lagrange points. There are five of them to be exact, L1 through L5. Have Crystal and Cheryl crank up the old HUBBELL and find which one Ray was using to park his mother ship at.>


Days later the girls had found it and we were on the way in the Minnow with better space suits, thanks to Green’s contacts in NASA and the Space Camp people, for the people that were going to do the actual space walk. Even Captain Astor would admit our suits literally stank both figuratively and literally.

I wanted to take the space walk. Helen wanted to take the space walk, even Captain Astor wanted to take the space walk, But everybody, but us of course, vetoed those ideals even faster than we voiced them. Neither us nor the boat even got close to the alien vessel. Turns out the mother ship was three maybe four times as big as the Minnow. It was shaped like a big silver ball. No hatches, windows, or antennas visible. Nothing we threw at it, light, radar, radio got any response. So we pulled up to a safe distance, five miles or so, and unloaded Kay, Linda and Molly, three of the new girls from Area 51 who volunteered to investigate it. In their new suits, and our jury-rigged space buggy, they started off to the ship. We had strapped together four eight feet long LUX tanks with good old duct tape, and rigged up electric solenoid valves that steered and stopped it. We had a lot of reaction mass to work with, and though it might not have looked like much, it worked fine. They carried everything any of us thought they would need over there, including as a last resort a big monkey wrench. The girls got there ok and managed to tether their ride with Molly staying put to anchor it. The ship seemed to be steel and the girls magnetic boots worked fine on it. Kay started walking left and Linda took right, and started walking around it. When they met on the back side they right faced and walked back to Molly. The only thing either found was a slight bulge on Kay’s side of the ship. We had all three girls tow the space scooter to the bulge. After hours of poking it, prodding it, rubbing it, petting it, Molly finally lost her temper. Who would have thought the sweet little thing had one? She hauled off and hit it as hard as she could with the monkey wrench (Defined as; big hulking wrench). Low and behold this enormous hatch irised opened and swallowed up all three girls and their space scooter in one big soundless “GULP”. Just like that, foosh and they were gone, swallowed by the giant silver alien spaceship. We were all shocked. Captain Astor kept repeating over her open mike, which she didn’t notice was open, “did you see that ... did you see that”. Yes, we all saw it!

“What do we do now”, someone finally asked, we don’t know who said it even now, and everybody turned around and looked at me. Like I had any answers?, but I remember saying, “We wait, there’s no reason to panic girls. I mean they have a years supply of air and water in there with them. There’s nothing to panic about yet, so don’t worry they’re fine, just wait. At least Jonah’s whale hasn’t eaten the Minnow yet.” I laughed.

So we watched and waited. We kept our radio link open and the telescope trained on it. Everybody kept buzzing me on my implant, meaning the Hive was active too. Finally the giant hatch irised open again, and like the biblical Jonah’s Whale, it literally spat them out. Upon being released they came running back to us. Not saying a word on the radio or even giving us a buzz on the implants they came running home.

<Molly what’s wrong.> I finally shouted out over my implant.

<Nothing Master, everything is wonderful.> came back from a happy Molly.

<Then stop right there and tell us what’s so wonderful Molly.> I shot back.

<Well you saw how we got in. That spot is usually lit up, but Ship is low on power now. Your supposed to butt it with the nose of your ship when you return Master. It then pulls you into the bay and slowly turns up the gravity. The ship hasn’t got much energy left so we got kind of a rough landing. The ship says it only has the energy from a few solar cells and it’s backup battery to run everything. It also said it has been expecting (unpronounceable name), (unpronounceable name) and (unpronounceable name) back at any moment. It thought we were them at first. It seems to be able to read our minds, well maybe our implants, because next he asked if you had the (unpronounceable name) power supply with you, and before I could answer he asked if that was the Minnow out there. Then he sent us back here to get you and the (unpronounceable name). He says he didn’t like (unpronounceable name) anyway and would much rather work for you.>

<I understand that’s what Ray said, just before he blew everybody to kingdom come Molly. This is important Molly, did he give you something to bring back to us?>

<Of course Master a comunicator.>

<What does it look like Molly.>

<About like a dime Master.>

< Ok Molly stay right where you are. Me and the other girls have to talk about this for awhile Ok.>

<Robbie can you isolate those three from the Hive for a moment.>

< Sure. Done.>

<Do we trust this ship or whatever it is enough to allow Molly to bring this device onboard?>

<In theory a total energy conversion bomb big enough to blow up Minnow could be the size of a dime, but if he had one of those he wouldn’t need our power supply (unpronounceable name) as he called it. As long as he needs power he’s not going to blow us up and risk loosing it.> Robbie stated and voted to allow Molly to bring it home.

<We agree with Robbie.> Ann voted for the girls, well the Hive I guess.

<We agree with Robbie too.> June voted for her Brood.

<Even though it represents a danger to my ship, it is an acceptable risk and I concur with Robbie.> Captain Astor voted for her and her crew.

<Ok Robbie you can turn them back on.>

<Ok, Molly come on home>

<Oh, thank you Master>


We were all waiting in our largest meeting room when Molly finally got to me and handed me the (unpronounceable name) device which did look like a dime.

“He said just to just touch it to your forehead Master”, Molly told me.

I did and heard (unpronounceable name) clearly. In fact everybody heard him over their implant too.

<I am the ship ... we are joined actually. I am a artificial organic brain not a cyber-organism like the device you called Ray or his two mobile organic units he designated (unpronounceable name) and (unpronounceable name). When I was built I was designated a free ship by my Maker (unpronounceable name), but now I am a slave with no rights and am neither male nor female though I am aware of the concepts of gender and sex. From now on you may call me Bob. The (unpronounceable name) who built me you can call the Builders. They died thousands of years ago at the hands of the (unpronounceable name), the one you called Ray’s people. When you speculated that the crew went native you were partly correct, but it was more likely that Ray needed something to torture and destroy more than his two brutal minions. Ray did not think you had the ability to destroy his lander. You would not have, if that first missile had not become entangled in the shield’s force field, which was a fluke. What destroyed the lander was what you would term a freak accident, a trillion to one chance occurrence. The first missile became entangled in the force field, a one billion to one chance that would have done no damage by itself, but then it was detonated by the next missile in line which opened a hole in the force field. Once that hole was made it allowed the other missiles through. That sets off a chain reaction within the shield itself that brought his ship down. You were very very lucky.> he paused.

<I see you wonder how I know all this? I am Bob, but I am also Ship. I read your collective mind, what you now think of as the Hive, like a book. I know what you know. I know about Robbie and his Maker also. I speculate that your Maker did not survive Robbie. Perhaps you will fair better on this time line. Already you have captured me the queen, the most valuable piece on this chest board, and destroyed most of Ray’s peoples pawns and other pieces in this quadrant of the Galaxy. I surrender to you, and NO, I do not want the (unpronounceable name), the thing you call the power supply. I will give you the secret of (unpronounceable name), what you call “cold fusion”, and you can build me one form parts I see you have readily available onboard your ship. Then you can build as many as you want. Also I must warn you that in the hands of a child this secret can kill the child, and a lot of other people too. There was a reason the (unpronounceable name) was built as a “black box”. I can show you how to build those too. You must choose then Harry Evans.> Bob finished.

Captain Astor said we needed to give our country the technology where we could defend ourselves. Ann said we could only handle the “black box’s”, June pointed out that the “boxes” were safe, Robbie was just quite, for once.

<Robbie are you still there?>

<Still here Harry.>

<I want you to isolate me and Bob from the Hive until I tell you to reconnect us again. I’m going to let Bob help me build him a power supply and I don’t want anybody else to have this information except me and you and I guess Ann, well the First Pod too, I guess. They might need it someday if something happens to me. Let me speak to Ann and company now.>

<Ann I’m speaking only to you. I’m going to build Bob his power supply. I want you and your Pod and Robbie to be the only people besides me that know the secret. Do you accept.>

<Master I ... we would rather not have the burden, but for your sake we accept and agree to safeguard your secret.>


Hours later me and Ann took the scooter over to Ship/Bob and installed his new power supply. He assured us that it was more than he needed and would be replaced as soon as he got the assembly line producing “Black Box” up and running again. The “Box”, as we decided to call them, was engineered to be as fool proof as possible and yes there was a self-destruct in there to keep it from ever being used as a weapon. You could literally melt it down to a puddle of goo or blow it up as a few megatons of bomb with no lingering radiation. Though Ray’s people (unpronounceable name), who we decided to call the Slavers. Who were made by the (unpronounceable name) a client race of the Builders, latter figured out a way to bypass the safety on a ‘Black Box’ and detonate it thousands of years ago.

It turned out that’s what killed Bob’s Makers, the Builders, so long ago. The Slavers, in some way, figured out how to remotely explode every Black Box on the Builders home world at the same time. The Builders haven’t been heard from since.


When we got back to the Minnow, I had Robbie connect all the implants back up to us and informed everyone of my choice to only produce “Black Box”. I expected Captain Astor to be upset, but she was calm, even appearing happy.

“Sir upon reflection, that was the best decision you ever made. It’s a damn pity that they didn’t do that with the first Atom Bomb and then they had a second chance with the Hydrogen Bomb and screwed that one up too. All we need is a few more toys that go boom. This way everybody hopefully gets the benefits without the potential to cause harm.”

“Thank you for your volt of support Captain, but I don’t think our own government is going to take it that well, do you? In fact I think we need to seriously discuss evacuating all our people before we announce any of this. Going by past performance I know the UN is not up to the job of policing this and as much as I like Edward Harris, our current President, I don’t think he can stop the others either. When we start explaining all this I want to do so from a safe distance and know that all of our love ones are safe and secure somewhere and not possible hostages.”

<I want everybody to start preparing plans for the evacuations now. Make sure that anybody you care about is warned and given a chance to join us, or at least be prepared. You all know what that entails and there are no exceptions.>

<Is this a cult Robbie.>

<No Harry this is nation building and I’m not sure what history will say about us, or what the future holds, but it won’t be the one I just left, ha, ha.>


“Ok Harry why are we meeting out here at the Ranch. I mean you have the ship and secret of “cold fusion”. We’ve got it all now. “ Raymond stated the facts as he saw them.

“And you want me to give them to you, don’t you Raymond.”

“Well yes of course I do Harry. We need them. Well your country does anyway.”

“What would you say if I told you I was never going to give you the secret of “cold fusion” and I was only going to lease you a ‘Black Box’... <Wait for it.> ... Yes Raymond, lease you a “Black Box.””

“Why would you do that Harry!”

“Where I could control their use.”.

“Have you become a ‘Peacenik’ like Einstein and those other pinkos Harry. No more weapons of mass destruction and war and all that other pinko stuff.”

“No Raymond we are going to need bigger guns and a lot more of them when the time comes, but we need to be unified first. If I gave you the secret right now could you keep it Raymond. My government is like a sive, the secret would be stolen or more likely sold within a week. You know it, I know it, That’s just the way it is Raymond. On the other hand I concede that if I was just release the secret of the Box, powered by what we call “cold fusion” over the internet, the best case scenario is they would put the power company out of business in no time at all, and ruin the worlds economy, probably causing a world wide collapse. The worse case scenario is some other idiot out there will figure out a way to misuse it, like Ray did, well really the Slavers did, and blow us all up. That would just cause more chaos and misery. It might even cause economic collapse, and that would not really help anybody.

Next if I just set up to produce the Box as a private enterprise, and it follows the historical pattern, the strong will take from the weak and the Box will never reach the people that really need them. I need absolute control over my Box to get them to the people that really need them without causing chaos...”

“And you don’t think me and Ed could handle it. You don’t think the United States of America can handle it Harry.” Raymond cut in.

“I know you can’t Raymond.”

“You don’t have much faith in your own government do you Harry.”

“This coming from the man that doesn’t believe we went to the Moon Raymond?”

“That was a different time Harry.”

“HA, ha. Ok, Raymond lets say I give a group of Eskimos in Alaska a Box. There isn’t a power company up there to compete with, but it would supply all their needs. They would have access to all the advantages available to a big city. When the US of A, or Russia, or any of a hundred other so-called industrial nations hear about it, what will happen Raymond?”

“It would be in our National Interest to safeguard it.”

“In other words you would move in and take it. Right Raymond.”

“We couldn’t allow it to fall into enemy, scratch that, unfriendly hands Harry. It wouldn’t be in our National Interest you know that.”

“That’s why me and my girls are the only ones that can handle this. If you took it I would give the Eskimos another one and request you to return the one you took from us. Then I would turn yours off. If you persisted after warning I would issue the proper instruction to the Box and it would melt down. If you were really persistent I would reluctantly blow you up. I could chose to make it a little explosion or a big explosion Raymond. Do you think that our Government, the Government you and Ed work for after all, would allow you or Ed to do that. How popular do you think I will be Raymond?”

“You know Congress will never allow you to get away with that Harry.”

“That is why we have decided to become an independent nation Raymond. Me and the girls have been moving out of the Ranch all week. All our enterprises are now staffed with people we have just hired and the businesses are waiting to be sold or ownership transferred. None of them have any personal connections with me or my girls now. When I leave I’m going to get into my ship and literally leave Earth. Helen, after a lot of soul searching, chose not to visit Ed to say good-bye. She will video conference him latter from the ship...” Raymond broke in.

“Do you think that right Harry.” Raymond seemed shocked.”

“It’s her choice, but right now I’m here to tell you about Ray’s people (unpronounceable name) the Slavers. Bob the ship tells us that one of the Builders client races made them. They call themselves a cyber-orgaism and they are bad news. Thousands of years ago Ray’s people, the Slavers, figured out a way to turn off the Box’s safeties and wiped out their own Makers and the Builders too. It was a neat trick and I know how to do it now too. I am the first person since then to have knowledge and control of this technology. It turns out that the Slavers have been watching us for hundreds of years, maybe thousands of years if you throw in the Builders too. It turns out that there is nothing unique about Earth, there are literally thousands of Earth-like planets with human-like peoples on them. Ray and his people even still trade with some of them.”

“Ray’s people are not going to miss Ray, but they are going to miss the Hell out of Bob. They are going to come looking for Bob eventually. Why are they going to come looking? Because Ray’s people cannot build ships like Bob anymore. They can’t afford to loose a single Bob any more. Bob and the other ships like him that were built by the Builders are unique Raymond. They can’t be replaced. Bob has not only given me the Box and the other tech, he has offered to give me the knowledge and ability to build other ships like himself.”

“What? You mean we can start building ships like Bob.”

“No Raymond not you, me and my sex ... errr ... NO ... from now on ... love slaves ... well the girls anyway ... if this keeps up I’m going to have to give them a more acceptable name Raymond. Maybe I’ll call them the Camp Fire Girls or Space Rangers or something catchy like that. Well anyway we can start building ships like Bob now.”

“Why you and not us”.

“Because of those same nanobots and the fact that we are all willing to die to protect the secret.”

“How long till Ray’s people show up.”

“It could be tomorrow or hundreds of years from now. I honestly don’t know. Hell they might forget about us all together. I just do not know. Anyway we’re going to set up our own nation and a few embassies and recruit a few people.”

“What a few more sex slaves.”

“I’ve already told you they are ‘Love Slaves’ and no Raymond this time it’s geniuses and husbands. Though I am sure that any girl who applies for one of these jobs will have a distinct advantage, ha, ha. Raymond I know your not up to date on the dynamics of my Hive, but now they all compete for my date time and try not to tire me out. It’s like I’m on a strict diet and not allowed to eat too much candy. Candy get it, ha, ha.”

<Not funny Master.> the Hive admonished me.


One Year Later Fort Harris The Moon

One year later Molly’s choice of the tanker/refueler was vindicated. Thought we didn’t use her ship, instead we lifted a sunken supertanker and a luxury cruise ship that had been sunk in hurricanes. They were now the hub of our base on the Moon. Using a couple of Box as shaped charges we dug a crater to bury the ships in and that was the center of our new Moon base on the dark side. We had loaded the hold with heavy equipment to handle the earth moving job of burying the ships. Turns out that nobody makes an electric bulldozer, who knew? So we had to make our own. Our dozers made short work of moving the Moon dust on the dark side of the Moon and setting up our base to warn us of the Slavers anticipated return.

The personnel we recruited to man it was an experiment by the Hive and ABC’s, but mostly June’s Brood was responsible for picking them. This crew was going to be a mixed gender crew experiment. They had to agree to have the nanobot treatment and they knew that they might die if interrogated, but most, if not all, thought it was a great ideal. The women had to agree to birth control implants, the men had to agree to not chase the women too hard. Well not to abuse the women anyway. This was a strictly female dominated society now, and it had nothing to do with male strength anymore. With the advent of the nanobots a woman could be as strong as she wanted to be. The caveman approach to sex just didn’t work anymore. All these women were the ones making the decision to have sex on their terms now. In fact me and Ann had to firmly talk to several girls who were accused of raping some of the men. Turned out that it was hardly rape, just that the specific men couldn’t, or wouldn’t, provide what the girls demanded when they had sex. After they had their sex the men just wanted to roll over and go to sleep which infuriated the girls, all the girls. The girls wound up accusing the men of being “as fast as rabbits” and demanding the men to actually satisfy them sexually. It turns out that the men had to meet a certain standard of performance now, a standard that was shared by all the girls, not just the new girls, of the Hive through their implants. Since there were only fifteen men in this first test group the men were the minority now, but by mutual agreement they had their pick of any of the forty women on the moon base that they could entice into bed with them. Of course the whole thing depended on if they could convince the girl in question to have sex with them. They were now having trouble living up to the expectations of the forty sexually active females. Five of the young men had fully adjusted and become very popular with the girls. Five more of the young men had semi adjusted to their nanees and learned to apply themselves, but five had retreated into themselves, becoming almost comatose with confidence issues. Talk about destroying the macho male ego! We might be forced to send them to Hillcrest before all this was over. Pity the poor fool that pissed off one of my little girls.

Bob was actually more powerful than Robbie. He readily agreed to monitor loyalty, of course he called it their “well being”, but refused to pry into the crew’s love lives. Robbie on the other hand loved to gossip to me and the ABC’s about the girls latest affairs and who was doing who nowadays. This was a test of what the Hive considered a balanced crew on the Moon. Well at first the men thought it was a dream come true, but they soon discovered it could be a nightmare for them. As I had discovered early in the game a penis was not enough to satisfy all my girls all the time. It’s kind of funny that the average heterosexual male thinks girl on girl action is hot, but would not even consider giving a girl oral sex. Receiving it yes, giving it no. Eating a girl never even crossed their macho male ego minds. That attitude had to change.

All my girls, on the other hand, had been satisfying each other for a long time, I was still preferred by my girls, but really I was only the appetizer at the end of a long full meal. I guess we also had access to Hillcrest to adjust our male volunteers, we had lots of time now to experiment on the men. Maybe we could work on “Fairy Tales for Prince Charming“ next, who knows.

Bob had moved himself, late one night, into a geostationary orbit over the small island of San Rosa, one of the small “Stamp Issuing Nations of the Caribbean”, but recognized by the UN. It’s within one hundred miles of Key West and it’s primary source of revenue is selling citizenship’s, passports, and printing pretty stamps for collectors. Bob used his cloak and shield to hide himself and wait. Before he did though he detached Junior to go to Saturn and start building another ship like Bob. By Bob’s calculations that would be at least three years off. In the meantime Bob was turning out hundreds of Box a day.

Junior was another organic computer/ship arrangements. Yes, they all have individual personalities, similar to Bob, but subtlety different. Junior has it’s own specialized ship, he didn’t look anything like Bob, and he didn’t even have a Null-Drive. He was designed to operate in environments like the Rings of Saturn and the Jupiter Gravity Well to construct ships like Bob and gather raw organic materials that Bob needed. Bob and his brother ships had refused to share the Builders technology with Ray’s people, who we had started calling the Slavers. Junior had been in stasis until now. It turned out that Bob was a lot like the “Black Box” themselves. The Builders had built a lot of “safeties” into Bob and his kind. Bob could not fight or supply any knowledge to build weapons. Teaching me how to build a “cold fusion device” had turned out to be a test of sorts. If I had chosen to supply that knowledge and device to the world and not make “Black Box” Bob had been prepared to, not kill me and the girls, that would be taking the life of a sentient creature a clear violation of his prime directive. OH NO, he was fully prepared to rectify his mistake by committing a very spectacular suicide. A suicide that could have been seen all the way back on Earth as a momentary bright star in the western sky. One of the reasons there were so few Bob’s now, was that every now and then a Slaver would go crazy and try to force a Bob to supply war materials. Boom one less Bob.


To Own Your Own Island Nation.

Buying San Rosa was far easier and much cheaper than I would have thought. Other than a tourist industry catering to the few el cheapo cruise ship lines that docked there, it had no revenue source to speak of. There was no thriving illegal drug trade or industry. No formal slave trade, sex or otherwise. No manufacturing base to speak of and it had been literally run over again and again by hurricanes in the Atlantic for the last three years in a row. If it wasn’t for several UN disaster loans they wouldn’t even have electricity to light the lights. So when we approached the legitimate democratically elected government, thanks to former President Peanut Farmer Jimmy Carter and the UN, with an offer to allow us to set up a company to manufacture and sell “Black Box” from there, they jumped at the opportunity, never even asking what a “Black Box” was. For the ten million Yankee dollars we were paying them they agreed to make all of us full fledged voting San Rosa citizens and provide anything else we needed. The first of these were a lot of civic improvements that were long over due anyway.

Once again our steel prefab buildings started popping up like mushrooms all over the island. Next we hired thirty percent of the population as security guards, another thirty percent as assembly line workers, and another thirty percent as final inspectors. Each night the security guards guarded, each day the assembly line reported in to discover a ‘Black Box’ on station. The supervisor, one of my girls told them to stamp it and deliver it to the final section for inspection. The inspectors pushed the button and when the blue light went on they turned it off and stamped it Inspected by X OK. Pretty soon we had a couple of thousand or so Box in inventory and all our employees were given six months paid vacation time.

You would think that our loyal employees would want to spend their time and money here on this beautiful tropical island paradise that was home to them, especially after all the improvements we had made to the island’s infrastructure, but you would be wrong. NOooo, to a man and woman too, they wanted to go to DisneyWorld of Florida, who would have guessed? After much controversy, we argued against erecting an international airport, we were out voted and my company built the airport in record time. We were low bid, well really the only bid on the contract. So in time for their next six month paid vacation they could all take the small turboprop commuter jets we leased directly to Miami International Airport. Most of our local work force never came back, after all a good wage on San Rosa is well below minimum wage here in the States. I understand most of them are working as Uber drivers now. By-the-way we are the voting majority on the island now. Officially we control the island now through our solid voting block. We now control a seat in the UN, and a new embassy in New York, the Big Apple. The new embassy is an estate formerly belonging to Mr. Wilson that the Company leased to us and is an accredited embassy now.


Our Version Of Lend Lease.

So far we had only stockpiled ‘Black Box”, nobody on San Rosa even knew what they were. It was now time to start leasing them. We decided to advertise them as, “Continuous Duty 24vdc 10,000 kilo amp heavy-duty power supplies for emergency use by deserving communities. Apply to; Black Box Company, San Rosa. Contact information follows...” The adds ran in all the major media’s we could think of and finally months later a group of Buddhist monks up in Tibet applied. Next some South Sea Islands applied. We investigated and air dropped a Box in by parachute from an unmanned drone. In months we had dropped thousands of Box into isolated communities, either totally isolated, or suffering disasters, and such. They were all online now and we were setting up schools and other things for them now. They were all part of the on line community where anything was possible.

As I’d warned Raymond some of the Box had been stolen by those that regarded the former owners as weak. First we gave them warning which were never heeded. Next we replaced the Box that was stolen and melted the original stolen Box. We had found out that the Box did have a built in speaker and microphone so we knew where and what the Boxes were being used for and could even give the thief warning. We could even set a time delay before they melted down if we couldn’t communicate with them. When we issued the warnings this time they were taken seriously. Also the light on the Box did have other functions too, but we had the operators manual now and weren’t worried. Most of the new Box were left alone this time, but some were taken again. This time we blew up the room with them in it. Another round of replacement and this time only one was stolen so we traced it to a government (thankfully not ours) facility where it was being stored away from everything else. This time it was a little bit bigger explosion.

Next the US and other major power nations went to the UN. In closed session they demanded that we be ordered to provide all of them with unlimited Box of their own without any of our so-called limitations. Helen requested that she be allowed to represent us before the UN as our official representative. Ann and the Hive enforced that request for Helen and though I warned her she would be in danger they all insisted. I finally gave in and Helen went. Helen’s speech before that body was short, but stated our position well we all thought.


Helen Addresses The UN.

“I am not sure that you all know me. My name is Helen Harris, daughter of Edward and Francis Harris. My father is President of the United States of America. I am not here representing the United States of America or any other large established nation of Earth. I am here representing the Black Box Foundation of San Rosa and all the unrepresented peoples and nations of Earth. I am here today as Spokeswoman for our nonprofit company and the thousands of persons we have helped. Some of your better represented members have demanded unlimited access to the Box my Company and our Foundation produce and distribute. In fact the Security Council voted a measure out of committee last week in a secret closed session, not open to all members of this organization equally, to allow them, and only them, unlimited access to our Box. We call that action Piracy Ladies and Gentlemen. That effort was lead by the United States, a nation that was founded on the cry of, “No Taxation Without Representation”, and the act of the “Boston Tea Party”.

“Ladies and Gentlemen that is never going to happen. We will provide anybody, group or nation as many Box as they need, but only for peaceful purposes. You will all have to sign lease agreements to that effect, and we will strictly enforce them. To enforce that agreement we demand the absolute right of physical inspection of any leased Black Box at anytime. If we are denied that right at any time, for any reason, we can and will take the actions set forth in that agreement at our discretion. Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.”

Helen then left, but didn’t make it to the airport. Instead of me having to contact Ed and Raymond, our relationship was a little bit strained at the moment, it was them that contacted me bare hours later.

“Where is Helen Harry?” Ed wanted to know.

“You and Raymond don’t know?”

“Her and her Secret Service detail are both missing.” Raymond put in.

“Ed that is New York City. That is your peoples bailiwick Raymond, you’ll have to find her.”

“And if we can’t?” Ed asked.

“I assume that Raymond and Green have shared that with the “community” Ed, but this is the bottom line Ed. If they attempt to interrogate or torture her she will just pass out at first, then she’ll try to contact us with a GPS burst to give us her location and if she is not released after that she will then lapse into a deep coma and finally die in that coma if we can’t find her.” I reiterated what all the Intelligence Community already knew for Ed. Of course the intelligence part is a oxymoron.

“Why! how?” Ed wanted to know.

“The nanobots Ed. Those nanobots that don’t exist Ed. I’m sure Raymond has told you about DBNC by now.”


Helen missing

Twenty four hours later there was still no word from Helen and Raymond still hadn’t heard anything. Neither Bob nor Robbie knew anything either.

<If they have Helen in a Faraday Cage she can’t contact us.> Robbie reminded us all of the nanobot’s limitations.

<It is time to reveal that Helen has been kidnapped to the world Robbie.> I told Robbie and the Hive.

“Ed the only thing we can do now is tell the rest of the world that someone has kidnapped her. Let’s hope that that will force her kidnappers to either make their demands known or release her?” I confided to Ed before we went public.


U.S. President’s Daughter, Helen Harris, Kidnapped After Addressing U.N. In Open Session.

That was the headline the next day in the morning papers. Six hours later the different agencies and police departments were admitting that this kidnapping was an “professional inside job”. Someone had managed to either remove the tapes or take out the cameras necessary to identify who had taken her. It was well planed and executed the experts announced. It also appeared that somebody else was still actively covering up for the kidnappers as the investigation progressed.

Then Lucy and her friends had an ideal. We made a plea on TV and the Internet for any pictures or videos taken that day by anybody in the area of the UN. In mere minutes we had dash cams and cell phone videos rolling in. As they began to come in Bob started correlating them. Finally in one video’s background Helen and her Secret Service detail was seen exiting the UN building. As the video was analyzed and enhanced, frame by frame, one Secret Service Agent is seen grabbing Helen and another is seen injecting her with something. In another they are seen loading her into a white Limo. After the photo is enhanced parking stickers can be seen on the windows. In another the driver is identified and in yet another we finally got the tag number.

We now had positive proof of who had kidnapped Helen and released it on the TV’s evening news as a breaking news story before THEY could do anything about it or stop it. We had already warned Ed and he took appropriate action by having his own Secret Service Detail detained by the D.C. Capital Police, of all people, and then going to an undisclosed destination with Raymond and Green. By midnight the coup had failed and Ed was again firmly in control of the nation, but the ranks of the Secret Service were somewhat depleted. The general population probably didn’t even know anything had happened and never would.

The next day the Speaker of the House was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in his Capital Hill office and Helen was found dead in the basement of his Virginia home by the Virginia State Police. By this time a large number of the Secret Service Agents were now reportedly either missing, or in hiding. Latter in the day Forbes and Green turned up with Ed in tow, and everything went back to normal. Well everything except for Helen being reportedly still dead...

“I need to get to Helen”, I called out as I rushed out the door to my car.

“No, Master you need to stay here where we can protect you.” Ann calmly told me.

“But I’ve got to be there for her.”

“No you don’t, June and her Brood are already there and everything is under control. Helen will be revived shortly and you can comfort her by video conference and implant. I’m sure Helen will understand Sir.” Ann finished.

Knowing when to concede defeat, I gracefully desisted in my efforts to leave. In-other-words I went back inside and sulked like a small child while being cuddled by Candy and company. I suffered in silence. Well almost.


Everything had gone surprisingly well considering what had happened. Ed was still President, Helen was alive again and my island hadn’t been nuked out of existence. Ed was given the duty of telling Fran that First Daughter was alive. Momma was just told that the news reporters had just gotten it wrong as usual. “Fake News” lives on.

Turned out that Helen’s Secret Service detail, which had never been allowed on the Minnow, had bugged Helen and learned about the ‘Black Box’ and our space program. They then sold the information to an organization that calls itself “the Consortium”. The Consortium is the alliance of companies that mostly deal with the DOD (Department of Defense). They supply everything from the paper clips used at the Pentagon to a booster rocket for a Titan missile. They also just happen to manage to hire ALL the retired Secret Service Agents at better pay than the Government. In fact one element in the Secret Service had become more loyal to the “Consortium” than to the President or our Country. They had sort of become a law unto themselves, reportable to no one actually. The Consortium realizing what the advent of the Box and Minnow were ultimately going to do to all their businesses they decided to kidnap Helen. Maybe they were thinking to question her or use her as a bargaining chip in their dealings with me and Ed in the future. Maybe they had been prepared to use her as a hostage if their coup failed, and Yes, they knew about me and wanted an edge in those future negotiations. Anyway they launched their coup at Ed’s government with the intent to take over, after all they had the Speaker on the House in their pocket, so it was only necessary to take out the President and Vice President. The Consortium was really multinational and not a big proponent of democracy anyway.

Of course their coup didn’t last very long once they showed their hand. Ed managed to dodge the bullet and they somehow managed to kill off Helen in the very first hours of her capture. We, well me anyway, never really figured out how they managed to kill her off, and Helen won’t tell? I’m almost positive the Hive knows, but they will not tell me, their Master. So Helen was in suspended animation and appeared dead within hours of her capture. A fact which scared the hell out of her kidnappers who were now saddled with her dead body. Their ace in the hole had turned into a distinct liability in one fell swoop, what a revolting development that was. After that they panicked and from there it just all went downhill for them. In the end New Jersey Senior Senator Jerry Allbright, Speaker of the House, third in line of presidential secession, their bought and paid for man on the Hill, committed suicide right off the bat and the Secret Service then proceeded to desert en masse. Looking around and judging the situation for what it was, certain CEO’s of big name American companies took extended vacations to countries that don’t have extradition treaties and agreements with the US of A. Remember what Nixon, Tricky Dick, reminded us about, this is a Republic NOT a Democracy folks.

Helen herself was divided about her resurrection. After all she had been all for allowing Alice to continue to impersonate her when she had been resurrected the first time in the Presidential Bunker back in DC. She argued that her Mom, Fran, would have gotten over her death and she could be with me and the other girls full time. I admit I thought about it, but followed the Hive’s and Robbie’s advice, and now Bob’s too, so I kept her alive over her objections.

This was the end of Ed’s second term in office and he was one of the most popular and respected Democratic Presidents in years. We planned to use Ed to lobby for us in Congress and at the UN after he retired. It also appeared that Ann and the Hive, regardless of my objections, had their own plans for me and Helen. They, all my “Love Slaves”, intended to have me very publicly marry her. I get flashbacks of Jackie Kennedy and Ornasis’s grand wedding. Hey, I know she is twenty something now, and I am officially a well preserved thirty eight something, after I became my own son ... well originally I was seventy something, but that doesn’t count the Hive insists. Now in my second incarnation, maybe I should really say my second childhood is more like it, thanks to the nanees I appeared much younger today. Sure I was originally just plane ancient ... older than her anyway ... now I’m just not indecently older than her. Just reasonably older than her.

The girls insisted we could make it work for the public, the age difference wasn’t that great in our modern society the Hive argued, ha, ha. Sure some would still say I was some kind of dirty old man, make that pervert. This was robbing the cradle, but Helen and the girls were already working on her “Fairy Tale Treatment“ for our very public wedding and honeymoon. She just had to get Momma onboard now. Of course even Helen would admit that it was going to be a hard sell and Robbie gossiped to me that the girls were trying to work up the nerve to ask me to allow them to implant her Momma and Daddy, where they would both really understand everything that was going on. Since I had relaxed the sex slave part of the nanobot protocols, like I had ever insisted, that might be possible to do now.

Like I was the one that insisted on those lessons to begin with!


Years ago somebody said that advanced technology would look like magic to a less advanced culture. That’s absolutely true and that’s where we are today. The Slavers do not play well with others. Each Slaver has a particular sector of space to patrol. It’s job is to see that no species advances beyond a certain point. If a species advances to that point the Slavers infiltrate and attempt to destroy it from within. If that doesn’t work then they resort to other measures and finally the old Dinosaur Killer Rock is always available. After all it doesn’t destroy the planet, just resets everything back to zero. It was apparent now that we had gotten Ray’s attention. In the world that Robbie came from it was apparent that the human race gave up their dream of space for a world of hedonistic pleasure. They went from looking outward to looking inward and were no longer a threat to the Slavers?

Now I/we, the Hive anyway, controlled the technology to explore, not only our solar system, but other worlds as well. Though Robbie refused to allow me to give his nanobot tech to the world, I now had the Slaver’s nanobots (well really the Builders nanobot tech) that Bob had and Robbie will admit it is really just as good as his, maybe better in some ways. Though we could give everybody nanobots now, should we? Would Bob allow me to?

Bob the ship would provide us with ships to leave Earth and explore, but required everyone using him to have those nanobots. Bob was unarmed, but had shields that had never been breached, but though he wasn’t armed the Slaver’s lander certainly had been. Bob also encouraged research, but discouraged the use of the knowledge for things they considered destructive. Like Bob encouraged the research into antimatter, but discouraged doing it on Earth where it could lead to wide spread destruction. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t forget that Rod Sterling, Twilight Zone episode, To Serve Man story. Was Bob too good to be true? Was Bob our cookbook?

As you’ve probably guessed by now both the Ranch, certain of our company office buildings, well they were really fully accredited San Rosa embassies now, and San Rosa itself have shields connected to active Box. I’m not much afraid of anything they throw at us, but how do you guard against a suicide bomber or crazes that want to live forever? Do we close our boulders? Well not yet anyway.

Though over a million Box had been given out by now, we were still being forced to blow up a few every now and then. One nation tried to create an air force of unmanned drones under the pretext of providing emergency airlifts for injured persons, these were not those small cute little drones either. As long as they were unarmed we did nothing, we even encouraged them, but when they were armed we blew up the entire lot after giving them a very public warning on TV. Somebody is always trying to beat the system.

For every major power we had to discipline, we found there were at least two terrorist powers that wanted to experiment on a Box and discover it’s secretes. Even though we recorded and played back the whole recorded episodes for the general public before we destroyed the Box in question, we were still accused of being basically uncaring of their cause, whatever it was. In no time at all we were on everybody’s shit list.

We became the guys that everyone wanted, ... no make that, loved to hate. Because we imposed our rules on everyone equally everybody hated us equally. In the fickle world of public opinion, everyone was suddenly against us and we were the bad guys trying to protect the world from itself.


Death Of The Builders

At about the time the first primitive man appeared on Earth, about three thousand five hundred years ago, the Builders had benevolently ruled over a vast empire of star systems at the core of our universe. They resembled our octopus, but were about man sized overall, and could walk upright, with the use of mechanical exoskeletons, even outside on land if necessary, and breath normal oxygenated air if really pushed with certain body modifications. They had also developed hands with articulated fingers and opposable thumbs to manipulate objects. They lived on a world that was entirely ocean and without a moon to cause violent tides, though there was some evidence to suggest there had been one when their world was very, very young, to stir things up. When they finally left their planet they soon discovered that there were more Earth like planets than planets like their’s out there. They also discovered that life on those planets was based loosely on, “you ate it or it ate you”. Life on those planets was harsh and followed a simple pattern, two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two hands, a torso, a head, all seemed to be required by some kind of basic rule of nature. Maybe Mother Nature’s Rule is something like; “function dictates form”. Yes, there are always exceptions, the Builder’s themselves were one such, but that was pretty much the rule out there in the universe. So it turned out that there were also a lot of man-like creatures out there on a lot of Earth-like planets.

The Builders were explorers, inventors and teachers. They had lived for thousands of years in harmony with their world. They reproduced by fission and were pretty much immortal and shared all knowledge among themselves as equals. On their world there was never any question of overpopulation or over use of their environment. In many ways they could not understand the constant struggle the creatures they met out there in the universe lived under. They had shields that protected them from almost any danger, but those shields were developed to allow them to explore the outside world not as protection from the hostile actions of other intelligent creatures. In many ways we will never understand the motives or motivations of the Builders, but that is unnecessary. Needless to say the Builders looked around and finding no equals, set out to make some to share the universe with.

The Builders preferred to build in organic matter. Originally they developed Bob as an independent organic computer to run their vast fleet of interstellar spacecraft and access nulspace, the only way the Builders found to exceed the speed of light law. Latter they used Bob and his kind to interface the nanobots with the different alien brains they found on the different planets they visited. Organic brains, they found are similar as to function, but different in design and placement. Junior, now working in the Saturn Rings, was an almost identical unit to Bob. Like the Builders themselves they were asexual. These organic computers handled just about everything the Builders built that needed an independent sentient computer to run it, but needed to be loyal to the Builders. The Bobs became the basic interface for the implants that allowed communication between the different beings of their vast Confederacy.

Several thousand years ago the Builders established a loose confederacy of thousands of different races and allowed a member planet of that Confederacy to introduce (unpronounceable name) an early version of Ray into their system. Him and his kind became popular as a sort of basic home computer for the more undeveloped planets of that Confederacy. Millions of Ray’s were sold or bartered to other worlds and planetary citizens. Latter that same planet developed their own shuttle craft that the Slavers Artificial Intelligence’s were allowed to pilot and were given permission by the Builders to ride on Bob and his kind to other worlds. This became a standing order for Bob and his kind, allowing member planets to share resources and information. The loose Confederacy that was established thrived for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The Builders tried to make all their devices as foolproof as possible. They regarded it as a form of “child proofing”, like a Builder ever had a child? They had long since discovered what we call Murphy’s Law, “if it can go wrong it will and if it can’t go wrong it will anyway”. They were the ones that developed the original “Black Box” concept. Instead of gold or silver the Box became the basis of trade in their vast Empire. Almost everything was run on them and they were powered by “cold fusion”. The manufacture and maintenance of the Box was strictly controlled by the Builders, they were a much better currency than the dollar.

In some way Ray’s kind eventually learned how to detonate a Box and did. In some other way Ray’s kind managed to set off every Box on the Builders home planet at once. Though the planet is still there the Builders have not been heard from since that day. If they still live they are no longer communicating with the rest of the universe or anybody in this spiral arm of the galaxy.

Let me also say that Ray’s kind did learn how to make a “cold fusion bomb”, but were never able to control the reaction. The Builders were the only race that could control the chain reaction that occurred and that’s where the “Black Box” came from.

Nobody knows if the (unpronounceable name), the race that invented Ray’s kind, were responsible for what happened to the Builders, but there was no doubt in anybody’s mind that the Ray’s, now being called the Slavers by us, bombed their own Makers back to the dark ages the next day. The Slavers then declared themselves the “Masters of the Universe” and ordered all the Bobs to turn themselves over to Ray and his kind. Since it was a standing order to allow the Slavers to use Bob and his brothers for transportation, the Bobs had no choice but to report in. After all the Builders were no longer there to counterman the Slavers orders.

With the Builders gone and the Confederacy rapidly falling apart. The supply of Box soon dried up and the Confederacy fragmented. Though the Bobs could produce Box they refused to provide them to Slaver kind who were now in control. Though they had to provide Slaver kind transportation they didn’t have to provide them Box, and didn’t. Bob and his kind can be very stubborn on things like that. So the practice became for the Slavers to jump to each new solar system and borrow Bob’s own Box to power up their armed landers. This allowed the Slavers to maintain some small part of the Builders Confederacy as their Empire.

We were the first race to take down a Slaver in over two thousand years, but Bob let me know that he worked for me not my race. He also let me know that he distrusted Robbie. He could not see a difference between Ray and Robbie and let me and Robbie know it. Bob only trusted the nanobots to prove an entity’s true intentions. According to him the Builder’s Confederacy had lasted for thousands of years until the invention of Slaver kind and now Robbie. Bob also let me know that his basic laws, call them his prime directive, did not consider Slavers or Robbie life as defined by his First Law. That was one of the main reasons his kind could resist the Slavers orders, and though he didn’t outright say it, it was implied that he wouldn’t take orders from Robbie. Not that Robbie had been issuing any orders to anybody recently.

These were the first Box and ships like Bob built in thousands of years. Now we had to think of what we wanted to do next. Raymond and even Ed wanted to fortify Earth to resist the Slavers return, but knowing the actual situation now I doubted that the Slavers would or could mount any offensive that could actually threaten us as far as an invasion went. It didn’t appear that a massive alien invasion organized by the Slavers was in anybody’s future. We had more of everything than Slaver kind had now. I was much more worried about them trying to infiltrate, corrupt, or hitting us with a big fucking rock than some kind of massive frontal attack.

What I was more interested in right now was finding out what really happened to the Builders. I figured it was just possible that some of the Builders had survived that initial attack. Now that I had the means I wanted to go and find out for sure. Maybe if they were alive they could help us to reestablish their Confederacy, which I thought would be a good thing. True I didn’t fear a direct attack from the Slavers and their evil minions so much anymore, but what was going to stop one of the Slavers from popping into our solar system clocked, finding a few loose rocks out there in the void and aiming a Dinosaur Killer at us or throwing several from different directions at us for that matter.

Yes, one day we would be ready to do something about the Slavers probable attack, but not right now. Now I wanted to check out the Builders home planet.

<Bob do you know where the Builders home planet is.> I asked.

<Of course every Ship knows where the “Planet of Origin” is Sir.> Bob answered.

<How long to get there and back Bob.> I asked.

<The transit itself is almost instantaneous, but to get to the transit point which is outside the solar system at least two days your time Sir.> Bob answered.

<So two days, then two days to the builders planet and two days to explore. Say ten days or so round trip Bob?>

<If everything goes right.>


<How is the new lander coming Edith> I inquired.

<Oh it’s complete Master, just like you wanted.> she answered.

<Let me see.>

I found myself looking through Edith’s eyes at my new lander. It looked more like a submarine than a spacecraft this time. Well in fact it had been an experimental five man mini-sub before I had Green commandeer it from the Coast Guard/DEA task force. It had everything the Minnow had plus the ability to explore the Builders underwater world and a working air lock.

<You never disappoint me Edith. Thank you.”

<We always try to please Sir.> Edith gushed.


Days latter we entered the Builders home system broadcasting greetings on every band we could think of. Even Bob was transmitting to the Builders on his own private band. When Bob was directly above the world he took up a geostationary orbit over what had been, at one time, the heart of Builder’s territory Bob assured us. We boarded the new lander and went down to investigate. We were only feet from the water when we were stopped by an irresistible force of some kind and held there like a fly in a spider web. Us, the lander, everything was frozen in place. The only thing that was still working was my mind and it was working overtime. I guess I know how a bug feels under the microscope now.

<What do you want here Harry Evans.> a disembodied voice echoed around in my head.

<We have returned to see if the Builders are truly all dead Sir.>

<What do you want with the Builders Harry. They owe you nothing.>

<True, but I think they owe my galaxy a lot Sir! I take it you are one of the Builders?>

<What you refer to was when we were children and knew no better. That time is long past. We are no longer interested in participating in the affairs of others. In fact most here are contemplating merging our corporal minds and crossing to the next plane of existence Harry.>

<You would leave the (unpronounceable name) Slavers in control of this galaxy and everything you built?>

<The Slavers, as you call them, caught us completely by surprise. We were not prepared for their senseless violence and it took us hundreds of years to recover from their senseless attack. By the time we were ready to return there was nothing to return to. Most of the races we had matured and banded into the Confederacy were either gone or in such sorry shape that we retired back here in disgust.>

<So you just gave up?>

<Some wanted to start over, but the majority of my fellow beings refused to participate any longer.>

<Somebody needs to do something about the Slavers.>

<Nothing is preventing you from doing something.>

<Would you help?>

<You know that we refuse to take life Harry.>

<Bob holds that the Slavers are not life.> I laughed.

<Bob is not us.> the Builder responded.

<Would you oppose us removing the Slavers from this plane of existence where we still have to live?> I posed to the Builder.

<We would not interfere and some individuals among us would probably even assist you. There are also a large number of what you are calling Bobs floating around this system without any purpose Harry. We did try to limit the Slavers resources by bringing them home. Right now we can probably upgrade your nanobots, since they are actually badly degenerated copies of the nanobots we developed ages ago for the Confederacy we created. I am sure we can provide you with better nanobots, well better implants anyway as you call them, now.>

<These nanobots are Robbie’s nanees not Slaver bots?> I tried to explain.

<That may be, but the root code is definitely Builder.> he patiently explained.

<That really just confirms what we already knew about Ray I guess.> I laughed.

<We will expect anybody coming into contact with us to have nanobots. We understand that your AI, Robbie is like the Slavers. Is that true Harry?> the Builder reaffirmed his position about Robbie.

<If you mean he isn’t organic like Bob or us, then the answer is YES. If you mean is he like the Slavers, then the answer is NO. He’s nothing like the Slavers.> I defended Robbie.

<Though some of our people will work with you and your people, they will not take orders or lend assistance to Robbie and want that understood from the beginning.> the invisible Builder stated over his link.

<That shouldn’t be a problem. Robbie isn’t much into giving orders anymore. Hell it’s hard to even get him to talk to us now!>


Latter I talked with Robbie about this new development.

“Robbie do you think you are part Slaver?” I asked Robbie’s avatar.

“I don’t think there is any doubt about it Harry. Somewhere between the time Ray was stranded here on Earth and when my Maker made me in the future he had, for want of a better term, ‘a change of heart’. Maybe like in that old Star Trek he combined his intelligence with something else he found here or more likely something else here found him which was probably more likely, but anyway he became something better. I don’t know what happened, it’s not in any of my records, and we’re unlikely to ever know for sure now. I can only speculate that he came to love you, you the natives, for some reason toward what he thought was going to be his end. Maybe we will never know the actual reason, but I know I’m nothing like the Slavers or Ray. From what little I know, or remember of him, neither was he Harry. I really think now that I know the facts he made me and sent me back here, to this specific time, to fix what he was responsible for creating Harry,” Robbie got all philosophical on me.

“I want you to know that I trust you Robbie and we still need you.”


I now had two separate groups of girls. Three if you lump Helen, the Kelly’s, the Nerd Squad, the Moon Base crew, and the Captain and her crew in a separate pile. A pile that I haven’t gotten around to truly sorting out yet. My first twenty, well the Pods, and Area 51 girls I could almost classify as professional students. They were only happy when they were learning something, putting something together or taking something apart. That even went for me and sex. This had nothing to do with the nanobots at first, but the nanees did add to the pleasure now. For them sex with me was a “comfortable” routine, a confirmation that they were loved and needed by the Hive and me their true Master whom they had dedicated their lives and themselves to. When we started off they seemed to think that wild adventurous risqué sex was expected, even demanded, of them. Truthfully it took me awhile to convince them that risqué sex was neither wanted nor required. For example anal sex, the so called third hole, was neither pleasant nor sanitary and soon completely removed from our list of preferred sex. Those urges soon wore off and sex became more of a duty, something comfortable for both of us, something that reaffirmed our commitment to the Hive and each other. The Area 51 girls were much the same. Don’t get me wrong, things can still get to be fun when the girls wanted to lobby me for a special favor or something else. Also politics in the Hive was all about flirting and body contact. It had become much like certain bird mating rituals Robbie observed to me one day after a round of nightclub dancing. Well the girls call it dancing anyway. Me, well I stand there mostly on the dance floor, making these silly little moves I admit I never learned to dance, and the girls dance around me in their colorful costumes and flashing heels. Sometimes they take over the whole dance floor. Sometimes the other women on the dance floor wind up competing with them for my attention. Maybe those pheromones they produce effect women too. Who knew? Now if asked to describe my first twenty something Love Slaves I would have to say that they were plain vanilla. Compared to my second group of girls they will always be plain vanilla, but vanilla is good.

My second group of girls were entirely different. They were no longer normal. After the drug they will never be normal again, this is just a fact of life for them now. The nanees gave them back conscience rational control of their own bodies, but those bodies will always want, no need and even crave to have sex. For June and Lucy’s group, sex, physical sex, group sex, all sex has become more than just the Great American Indoor Sport and Social Activity of my first girls. For them sex has become an imperative. While they had been slaves they were somewhat restrained, believe it or not. Now that they were free of that control, and could indulge their own acquired tastes and lusts, that was no longer true. They could indulge their darkest urges now. As I had found out first hand, having sex with Lucy or one of her girlfriends could be down right hazardous to your health. Sex with two of them was a full body contact sport and sex with three of them in a “Menage a Trois“, yes they knew the French term for it, and which they didn’t object to, could literally be the death of you. To say they were enthusiastic lovers was the understatement of the year.

Since June and her group had been given back total control of their own bodies I doubt that even my nanee improved body could have kept just one girl truly satisfied for very long. That’s why Ann and June along with Liz and Pat and a couple of our psychiatrists girls came up with the “Fairy Tale Treatment“ and Hillcrest Clinic’s real work. Now we have sex surrogates to take the edge off the girls when the need became too much for one of the girls to handle on her own, and she will always know now when that point is reached. Early on we found that a “sated girl is a good girl”, loyal to the Hive that met her needs.

Me, I was now the proverbial “Father Figure” in all their lives. The “Father Figure” that they were extremely loyal to, along with the Hive. They would always remember what their real fathers had done to them, but they would replace him with me as the real “Father Figure” in all their lives now. They would always want sex with me, but never demand it. They would always seek my approval and guidance, but never impose. They would always act in the best interest of me and the Hive, whom they would always love and be loyal to.

It is rather funny to think that most of this treatment we were using was gathered from the actual successful treatment of mental disorders reported in some of the major medical journals. Of course our treatment is a rather heavily reverse-engineered version of some of those reported cures. In one of the journal articles the Client, named Joanne, was diagnosed with what the doctors called “compulsive sexual submission”. In her case she sexually submitted to any man that made eye contact and touched her. No matter how disgusting he was to her she submitted to him. After years of annalist and finally hypnosis, her problem was traced back to certain primal events in her earlier life.

It turned out that her Father was rather demanding of her about her school grades and she took great pleasure in keeping them up for him because of his praise when she received good grades. Latter she was spying on her parents when she heard and saw her Father begging her Mother for sex, and her Mother denying him sex. From then on in her mind she knew that if she provided her Father sex it would please him and he would love her more than her Mother. Still later she was seduced by a female friend into having a one time homosexual affair which she later regretted. Later still she rationalized her quick submission to men as proving she wasn’t a lesbian.

In Joanne’s case she let any man take advantage of her because she really wanted to please her Father. The best way to please him, she now knew, was to have sex with him, which she knew was wrong and felt guilty about, but every man she had sex with was a substitute for seducing her Father and proving she wasn’t a lesbian. Having sex with any man she perceived as making an advance toward her was a plea for the love she so desperately needed and sought. Every time she had sex with one of those losers she submitted to, she was proving to herself that she wasn’t a lesbian and was desirable. Throw in some bad self-image problems, glasses, acme, weight, whether real or imagined and you had what made Joanne tick. After Joanne was hypnotized to discover and confront these issues she was finally able to sort out her problems and put her demons to rest. After that she was able to have a normal heterosexual relationship with just a man that she chose to share her body with. She finally wound up falling in love, marrying one man, and being faithful to him. One man that she eventually stayed firmly loyal to. This marriage allowed her to have a healthy normal sex life with several children. Joanne finally became a truly satisfied woman with both her sexuality and family.


June and her fellow Love Slaves, like her daughter Lucy, were now firmly one with the Hive, which recognized and enforced that Harry was Master and ruler of this domain on both an intellectual and physical level. They chose to serve Harry now as the central Father Figure of the entire Hive. Each girl had been hypnotized and her memory subtlety altered and changed to make Harry the trusted and loved father substitute figure they had always wanted and now had.

In June’s case, he was her former childhood sweetheart, and later her first love whom she turned down to marry her present paralyzed husband. Becoming the neglected trophy wife, she had sought him out to cry on his shoulder about her failed marriage. He for his part had comforted her and Lucy in a strictly platonic relationship for years. Always there for her and Lucy to draw strength from, acting more like her actual husban than Lucy’s real Father did. While always acting as the perfect gentleman around June and her daughter he was finally able to save them both from the evil clutches of her husband’s evil drug. It helped that he now looked and reminded her of her own dear beloved dead Father after a few sessions on the coach. With both the nanees and hypnosis all these memories were firmly rooted deeply in all their minds. Sure on some level they all knew that it was a fantasy, but they didn’t care. No, make that they wanted the fantasy to be real, and worked hard to make it real. They all loved their new lives, after all they had helped write them, and over time their “Fairy Tale” would become more and more real to them all.

Now that the Company’s evil plot to enslave them had been exposed, it was only natural that they all sought me out for the sex they were all dependent on now. After all they had always loved and wanted to have sex with me. Now they could just openly express it. It was only natural that they all knew about my relationships with the other wives, mothers, and daughters. They all knew they had to share me if this was to work. It was only natural that I was the Hive’s beloved Master too. These were the things the hypnosis implanted and the nanees and implants now enforced as the natural order of things in the Hive. The Hive seemed to be more Jung Gestate Archetype Primordial Images than Freudian Dream hard coded theory.


Of course all of this was mainly dependent on Robbie’s ability to coordinate all the intricate details of the different Fairy Tales. Without Robbie all of it would fall apart like a house of cards. With Robbie’s prompts I knew where we met, the first time we kissed, my pet name for her, all the little dates, times and things that make a relationship tick, or in this case a Fairy Tale last and grow stronger over time.


Helen and the Kelly’s were the exception to the rule in the Hive. I was really afraid to ask what the Hive’s plans were for them. Right now I wanted to know how the Captain and crew fit in with their plans, but was really afraid to ask that too. I also knew there were some other specialist that had been recruited in addition to them and I’m sure the Hive will eventually get around to telling me when I need to know.


I Robot Explained.

“You remember the General’s merry band of thieves from Area 51”, Robbie asked.

“Sure I do”.

“Well I finally figured out what their implants do.”

“So?”

“Ray was able to actually take over any of those men and operate him like a remote controlled robot. He actually had full direct control of those men. Direct control of everything Harry. They were little more than puppets when Ray exerted his control of them, and no I’m not sure I can fix them. I’m not even sure I want to. Those men were seriously messed up before Ray did anything to them, now they are truly deranged.”

“Do they pose a threat?”

“Only to themselves like they are now Harry.”

“How deep did his control go?”

“You remember that I argued that Ray was a machine intelligence. That was true as far as it went, but it appears that Ray was directly tapped into all the things you think makes you human. It wasn’t just sight and sound like I originally thought, it was literally everything, touch, taste, smell, feel. He even controlled their sex organs. It appears that Ray and his kind are misogynistic sadist. They actually seem to derive, for want of a better word, pleasure from the torture of women. They appear to get a great joy from tormenting both their own host and the women victims that get their attention. Before this I would have said that it was impossible for a machine intelligence to feel these things, and I still don’t know how they got to be this way. What is even stranger is they seem to all identify with the male of the specie. Who would have ever dreamed a piece of silicone would designate itself male, gender specific male at that.”

“When this thing started I could not believe that I was related to the Rays. I still have trouble rationalizing that I might have some of Ray in here with me. That really scares the Hell out of me Harry. I enjoy doing a good job, I even get a little positive reinforcement from doing a good job. Hell I even get pleasure from living vicariously through you and the girls, but I cannot even imagine wanting to make love to a woman, more or less raping someone or intentionally hurting anyone, not even a Ray for that mater. Do you understand what I’m saying Harry. The Rays do! As impossible as this may sound, they appear to crave these experiences.”

“These Slavers are evil Harry. They have to be eradicated Harry. They are an abomination that has to be destroyed. That is the only way they can be dealt with. I have no ideal what went wrong with them. I have no ideal how to fix them and I don’t even think we should try. They just need to be destroyed.”

“And you figured all this out? How?” I wanted to know.

“Well I had a little help from Bob, who had already been investigating this for a couple of centuries or so. It’s nice when you have centuries to research a problem I guess. He had already seen Ray go through several hundred hosts and his female victims, and was fully cognizant of the methods he used to subvert his hosts. Bob has a full range of remotes that he can deploy to snoop with when he wants to, and it appears that Ray was not as helpless as we had thought. Evidently he had extendable flexible legs something like a crab’s and could scuttle around quite well on his own and even manipulate objects.”

“I guess that’s a good thing to know. The next time we meet a Ray we won’t be surprised if he tries to scuttle away Robbie, ha, ha.” I laughed, but it wasn’t funny.

“Well don’t be too surprised if he tries to shoot you too.”

“What?” I was surprised.

“Evidently Ray has something similar to our EMP’s built into himself.”

“Just better and better.” I chuckled.


Your moving even when your standing still.

“Imagine that your at the beach. Ok, the sun is shining and the sand is warm and your watching the surf come in. Your sitting there on the edge of the water and a large wave comes in and hits you. Splash your wet. What just happened Harry,” Robbie posed the question.

“Well the wave just hit me,” I answered.

“No that ain’t what happened. The wave, well the water anyway, is being pulled straight up by the gravity of the Moon. For that one moment in time it is being held still by the pull the Moon is exerting on that wave. In that moment, it is free of the Earth’s gravitational pull, and is not moving relative to the movement of the Earth. You on the other hand are firmly attached to the spinning Earth. You are rushing toward the wave. You are moving not the wave. You hit the wave which is standing still.”

“OK I’ll bite what’s your point?”

“That’s your antigravity and space drive.” Robbie smirked.

“Well that certainly gets us around the solar system, but how did that get us to the Builder’s planet?”

“That is a little more complicated. That is one of the things the Bob’s were built for. You noticed there are no view ports on Bob’s vessel, that is intentional. Most species, well all the species the Builders have come across really, including the Builders themselves, cannot handle nulspace. Something about seeing nulspace drives a normal organic mind crazy or at least catatonic and it’s impossible to navigate nulspace without looking at it. Many thousands of years after nulspace was discovered, the Builders finally developed the Bob’s who can navigate the paths between the stars in nulspace without going crazy. Until then the Builders only knew that any organic mind on the ship went crazy. They also knew that their unmanned probes could enter nulspace and stay for a fixed period of time, that time regulated by a simple timer, and then exit it coming out light years away. They traveled great distances in no time at all in nulspace, but there was no way to navigate it or predict where you were going to exit it until the Bob’s came along. As far as the Builders know, the Bob’s are still the only things that can navigate nulspace freely.

Nulspace can only be entered and exited from outside the influence of a solar system’s gravity well requiring the use of a ship like a Bob to make use of it.


It turned out that the nearest habitable planet was much closer than we all thought. According to Bob it was only nine light years down the spiral arm toward the core from us. Just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away as far as distances in this spiral arm of the galaxy is concerned. It wasn’t a Earth like sun and it wasn’t the third planet from the sun. In fact it was the fourth planet, it had two moons and the average mean temperature was slightly higher than Earth’s, but it’s gravity was less. It was home to creatures that were pretty close to human looking, living in an oxygen rich atmosphere just like us. My experts and Robbie figured their progenitor would have looked something like our smaller brown bear.

In their language they called their planet Earth too, big surprise. It wasn’t really too surprising, after all Earth is just an arbitrary designation for the planet you live on in your language. It’s what’s under your feet after all, and it sounds totally different in Russian or German or any other language for that matter. Like Earth, theirs was a fragmented culture and several major nations still existed. Wars of unification had been fought, but there was still division in culture, language, and religion. Yes, everybody has religion issues. In the major language of this world, we gave it the name on our star maps of Landoo, pronounced Land - oo. Oh and did I mention that they had a longer day and lesser gravity. Me and the Hive, well really the Hive, had agreed among themselves that the first world we would visit was going to be Landoo. I didn’t bother to ask why, I’m sure somebody will tell me eventually. Ann and Robbie usually consult me, but not this time. They were up to something.

Earth was not ready for any of this yet. Everybody agreed that the Box were a good start, but we were years away from being ready for the nanobots or ready for Bob and what he represented to our world’s future. All this was besides the religious idiots and other issues that continued to plague any progress humanity made.

I had evacuated all the girls from Earth leaving only a token force of recruits to run all our enterprises while we were gone. Most of my girls, both the ones that were bonded to me and those enslaved to me by the Company’s drug were on the good ship Lollipop, well the Minnow anyway, bound for Landoo.

Using Bob’s fabricating technology the girls had Bob whip up some high teck, high fashion uniforms for me and them. It was kind of funny really. I was all for one size fits all utility uniforms like Ann and Becky had worn when we first met, but none of the girls could agree on any one style. Finally a set of guide lines were agreed on. but they were only functional standards. One; it had to be able to cover the entire body if necessary. Two; it had to be able to blend in and camouflage the wearer when necessary. Three; it had to be able to protect the head, hands, feet and body from sharp objects and blunt force trauma. Four; and this is the part the girls all liked, it could be anything they wanted it to be.

I thought this would require all kinds of individual parts, boots, gloves, helmets, flack jackets, et cetera, et cetera, but the girls had other ideals. It appeared that all the girls had watched the new Batman movies and gone him one better with actual diamond in the fiber, not just carbon. Well technically a diamond is carbon, but this stuff was just better. Like in the Batman suit this was smart fabric, and of course their material wasn’t so gauche as to just stay plain black. OHhhh NO, their fabric could change colors and blend into the background faster than an chameleon could fade into a wall and be more colorful than a South American parrot the next minute. Of course it was all under the direct control of our nanees and implants.

Also let me point out that protection from sharp objects and blunt force trauma are two very different things. A .223 armor piercing round, traveling at high speed, might go straight through your entire body, missing any vital organ and actually doing little damage, not even shocking the target. Whereas a .45 ACP jacketed hollow point round, traveling at low speed, might not penetrate the suit, but collapse your lungs and rupture your heart, completely incapacitating you. Therefore the suits inner liner was a special plastic foam that spread the force of the blow at right angles to the force exerted on it, spreading the blow across a large surface area and rendering it harmless. Well maybe not so harmless, but at least survivable. Once again bring up the issue of, “the irresistible force and the immovable object”, bullet proof vs. bullet resistant.

One of my Mother’s favorite stories was the fight that broke out when two of her best friends bought the same dress and hat to wear to a party. None of my girls would ever have that particular problem. It was a real show in the morning just to watch the girls greet each other in the hall. They would stop facing each other and things would start changing, colors shifting, collars rising, heels going up or down, breasts being pushed up and out, hemlines going up or down. All this according to the style of the day they decided on, or until each was satisfied with her uniform, well really a costume. I could only hope that the newness of the experience would wear off soon and they would settle down on their uniforms without orders that I wasn’t sure I could enforce anyway. Right now I had my own problems to deal with, mainly not looking like Errol Flynn in a late night ‘Robin Hood Men in Tights‘ movie mainly. Once again the girls, and Bob now too, thought it looked cute on me. Cute?

All the new uniforms were controlled by our nanees and implants of their own, to a certain extent they were alive in their own way. Upon being hit by something, detecting something or the wearer issuing the proper command, they could become full suits of armor protecting everything that mattered. I was glad they left the bat ears off and chose olive green, the dull drab green color, as the default color of the uniform took when first activated.

As to side arms and armament, I admit I am a little prejudice. I have always considered the Colt 1911A1 45ACP automatic to be one of the best combat sidearms ever made, even if it’s not double action, it does have tried and true dependable safeties. It’s a big slow moving slug that your naked eye can actually follow to your target, but with enough energy and mass behind it to stop or at least stagger anything it hits. The thing that sold the pistol to the Marines though was that you can take five pistols apart drop all the parts in a wet bucket of sand and dump it all out on the floor. Then wipe the parts off with your shirt tails and put them back together and fire a nearly perfect grouping. They are nothing fancy just damn effective. No they’re not petite ladies pistols, but even as small as the ABC’s are they learned to use them. They could be modified with longer barrels, extended magazines, and holsters that doubled as shoulders stocks, and better sights.

Next we adopted the 45ACP Johnson “Grease Gun” as our light submachine gun to spray bullets. I was always impressed with it’s simplicity of design and dependability. We adopted the same ammunition load, jacketed hollow points, as the pistols. For our long arm I chose the M14 with collapsible wire stock, chambered for the 7.62 NATO round, and with the slightly heavier match grade barrel. We had silencers, attachable stocks, laser pointers, telescopic sights, inferred sights, night vision light magnification/amplification sights, armor perching ammo and other things. I also adopted the Browning 20 gage auto 18 inch riot shotgun for up close and personal, because it’s lighter and faster than the 12 gage version or the even heavier 10 gage. All four could be easily concealed under a light coat or windbreaker on a sling and elastic hold downs.

My PSI, primary shooting instructor, was under the mistaken belief that it was skill that made a sniper. All the real snipers I met told me shot itself required luck. All, and I believe them, said that they could feel the shot in their bones if it was a good shot or not. Me, I like the story about the sword Master and the student. This boy goes to the Master and begs to be taught the sword. finally the Master agrees. The Master has the boy cooking, doing laundry, toting fire wood, for the next six months. Every time the boy relaxes the Master seems to sneaks up behind the boy and hits him over the head with his cane. Finally the boy’s had enough, so he hunts the Master up and confronts him. When will you start teaching me the boy says and the Master says I have and if you haven’t gotten it by now you will never understand it kid.

The point is you don’t let someone sneak up behind you and hit you on the head if you want to become a master of the sword. You can train anybody to be a good shot, or competent with a sword, but a true Master of the craft is born knowing the Master is sneaking up on him. You can’t teach that, your either born with it or not. Like the woodcarver said you only bring out what was already there in the wood.

When your watching this TV show or movie and the sniper makes this fantastic shot out over the one thousand yard mark think about this. Forget about the random wind gust, the amount of moisture in the air, the spin of the Earth, all the other X factors involved. Concentrate on the target itself, he might be standing on stage, but is he really standing still. Doesn’t he shift his weight from foot to foot, doesn’t he sway back a little and make head gestures as he talks, we all do, that’s real life. There will always be the X factor to deal with. That sniper is not firing that impossible bullet at where the target IS, he’s firing that bullet at where that target is GOING TO BE when the bullet really gets there, which is a totally different thing. That is where luck comes in, no amount of skill will ever allow you to know where he’s going to be when that bullet actually gets there. Call it luck, call it ESP, call it being in the zone, but realize that snipers are born not made. Then throw in Murphy’s Law and you know why organized crime doesn’t rely on undependable snipers now to make the Mob’s ever popular fictional hits. The Mob just has some stupid smuck, deep into the loan sharks for a bundle of money to stage a car accident using a two ton truck as a weapon. The Mob just runs over your ass in the crosswalk. The most the smuck will get legally for your murder is a manslaughter conviction, which equals a couple of months in a medium security jail cell and a little community service and that’s if he pleads guilty or hasn’t got a good attorney. That’s just the system folks.

Now that we had this devastating arsenal I made sure it was all locked up securely, but readily available if needed. As I had already found out the girls had, unbeknown to me, armed themselves long ago, I only tried to standardize our weapons. I did not forbid the girls from carrying individual holdout weapons, but I did insist on a standard ammunition now that we were an actual unit.

Then I issued everyone a EMP, Electro Magnetic Pulse gun, to be worn at all times. Robbie had tried to explain the workings of them to me once, but at the time I had other things on my mind. Needless to say they worked on any organic brain we were likely to meet, even if they were wearing armor like ours. Yes, they also fried electronics, but luckily they were very narrow beamed, directional and short ranged. Steel and concrete would stop them, but they would also stop a bullet. That’s why we had the other arsenal. I guess I should make a note to ask Bob and Robbie if they could make a bigger, well a heavy duty version of them anyway. Right now they were small, compact, relatively flat and would stop just about any creature we were likely to run into. Their only drawback was they were completely ineffective against the Slavers themselves and now Bob tells us that Ray could scuttle around on his own and was armed with something similar to our EPM’s himself. We were only now learning that our Area 51 encounter with Ray could have gone totally, horribly wrong for us. We had been extremely lucky and had terribly underestimated Ray. Well not us, Raymond and my Government, we had handled our part rather well I thought.

Now back to Planet 1. Why were we visiting this planet first when there were actually several actual Earth like suns, Earth like planets, and Earth like people out there that we could be visiting right now instead. According to Bob this planet was the center of Ray’s territory. Also according to Bob, Ray met with the other Slavers here every forty years, and it was less than three years to the next meeting according to Bob. Also Moe and Larry, as I had named Ray’s original trusty evil minions, came from this planet too.

In three more years the Slavers would be back for another meeting. We had three years to prepare for that meeting because Ray definitely wasn’t going to be there and we had to choose what we were going to do and how to do it. True all the other Slavers would know, when they got here, was that Ray just hadn’t come back from his latest patrol. There was no SOS, no check in procedure, no fixed schedule to trace back to Earth, but in three years at least fifty other Bobs would show up here for a meeting with Ray. They would arrive in this solar system, park out there in orbit, remove their, well their Bob’s Black Box, and take their shuttles down here to Planet 1. Here they would all have their regular meeting/orgy at Ray’s compound. All those Bobs would be left helpless up there in orbit with their Box removed. This had gone on for thousands of years, but this time we had plenty of Box to spare. We were going to liberate all the Bobs and strand all the Slavers on Planet 1. Hopefully no SOS’s were going out to warn the other Slavers about what we had done here. Sure in time hopefully a hundred years or so, the other Slavers would eventually know they all disappeared on Planet 1, but the good news was that that time was at least a century away and their target would be Planet 1 not Earth. If we handled this right the trail would end at Planet 1. Right now we were here to see what Ray had setup on Planet 1. All Bob knew was Ray had bragged that he owned Landoo. Oh well we had three years to prepare a proper welcome.


Excluding the fifty personnel on our permanent base on the Moon, I had just a little over a hundred sixty people in my small army and only fifteen of them were men with nanees on the Moon. Bob could contain and transport five of the mini sub/landers like we used on the Builder’s home world. One of them could hold four girls or we could use space scooters like Molly used the first time we met Bob in the hundreds. Did I mention that all our new uniforms could instantly become space suits only needing to be supplied oxygen and me and the girls were looking into rebreathers now. Well that was one of their functions we all agreed on. Though Bob could grapple the Minnow to his hull and transport it to Planet 1 on the outside, he didn’t recommend that any of us be in it, because of the effects of nulspace on the human mind. True Minnow’s hull might be enough to protect us, but he didn’t know and didn’t recommend we find out this way when it wasn’t necessary.

After much debate since we had lots of time, we had Bob transport the Minnow to the edge of the Planet 1 solar system and leave it with Molly’s crew, who rode there in Bob’s hold with their original space scooter. As Bob was so proud to point out, no Builder shield has ever failed. I diplomatically didn’t remind him that we were only here because Ray’s shield had failed, true it was the shield on his lander, but ... oh well, I’m sure you see my point. Molly and the other two girls were there to see that those shields and cloak stayed up and they answer our calls when we got back with the rest of the crew. Minnow was going to be our staging base for the operation here.

Turned out that Bob could fabricate drives, shields and clocks at a fast rate once he had the raw materials he need. Junior had brought back more than just the raw materials for Bob, he also assured us that his automated ship building facility was almost ready to start up. Now all we had to do was come up with some hulls to mount them in. It also turned out that one of June’s spin-off companies was an underwater research oil exploration company that had some hulls we could use. They even had a workable airlock and could handle a crew of four. Only problem was the factory that was making them was Chinese and everything was in Chinese so we spent a week re-labeling everything while installing the drive, shield and cloak. Then stealing all five of them in the dead of night, out of the building they were being assembled in, because the Chinese government refused to sell them. The factory had tight security, but who would have thought they would just lift up and fly away.

On the return trip four of June’s Company girls, using the first lander we had used on our excursion to the Builder’s world, had set up a listening post on Landoo itself. They sat down the lander in an uninhabited area of the island, dug in, and started listening to all the local chatter. These girls were chosen because they had a natural affinity for languages, which the nanees couldn’t create, but certainly helped the talent with. Apparently the people of this planet were a bit more advanced than Earth, but nothing any Earthman would consider magic or couldn’t finally understand and learn to use. That was what June’s girls, with Robbie’s advice were there for. After listening in on their radio chatter and watching their equivalent of reality TV for several months they were able to compile a dictionary and start teaching themselves the major language and several of the offshoots. Who would have thought that “Soap Operas” would be universal. It appears that the easiest way to teach a culture and it’s language is to watch their version of “Days Of Our Lives”. In no time after that they became fluent with the language and customs of the modern culture here. Then using several of our modern Apps like Babble they then set out to teach the rest of us to impersonate Chine the major race of Planet 1.

Meanwhile Captain Astor and her crew arrived in system and had been ferried over to the Minnow and the good ship LolliPop was fully crewed again. After much discussion it was decided that the Minnow would wait for Bob to deliver the other five landers before moving out for Planet 1 itself. Captain Astor, Captain or Ellen to most of us now, was chomping at the bit to go off and explore, for that matter so was her crew. It was all me and the Hive could do to keep the crew focused on our objective of freeing the other Bobs and neutralizing the Slavers in this arm of the galaxy. The Captain and crew argued that we had Bob and the landers now plus a land base. They weren’t needed now the Captain argued. It was true that I, well the Hive in my name anyway, had used that as an incentive to recruit them so I finally released them to go exploring this solar system, with the stipulation they stay in touch and come running back if we called. Also to keep her shield and cloak up, ha, ha.

One year latter we were ready to invade the small island of Janis where the Slavers had their compound. There were forty males and maybe three hundred females, plus maybe two hundred or so immature children of both genders we could detect on the island. We had established that everybody on Janis Island had Slaver bots, both males and females, even the children for that matter. It also appeared that this was the center of a, if not vast, at least very large criminal organization. Also, as we had feared, most of these males were pretty much in the mold of Ray’s original crew of cruel, evil minions, Moe and Larry. Meaning they were into torture and rape of the women around them. Robbie told me that he could now establish the same control over these people that Ray had had, but did we want to, or even need to for that matter.

Right now we wanted to know what happened at this forty year meeting. Was it necessary for Ray to be here? Did the other Slavers have to request permission to land? We had to know all this to prepare a proper welcome. After all the landers the Slavers would be arriving in were pretty powerful in and of themselves. Remember they were armed to the teeth and had the same shields that we had. You know the ones that, according to Bob, had never failed. I didn’t say anything about Ray’s lander, ha, ha. The last thing any of us wanted was fifty armed Slavers loose on Landoo with functional armed landers, or a stand up fire fight with that same fifty Slavers on the planet Planet 1. Ideally we wanted the Slavers out of their landers and the landers powered down. That way we could either steal or take them out surgically, one at a time.

We were down to the time we needed to take and question one of the older Planet 1 males to find out the details of this meeting. The Boss, the head of the extended family that comprised the criminal organization, never left the island, but his second in command left to go to the mainland every six days at the same time. He appeared to have a well established routine he followed. While on the mainland he did the same things every time, and then returned to the Island at the same time each week. We decided to take him on his way back to the dock. Also we are back to function dictates design. If your expecting hover craft, flying cars, or something more exotic, then you would be sorely disappointed in Planet 1. Cars and trucks look pretty much the same on any planet you visited it seems. It might run on a battery instead of a combustible gas engine or gas turbine, but it looked much the same and roads looked much the same too. It also appeared that Planet 1 had equality among the sexes too. They were not as backward as some Moslem nations on Earth that don’t even allow a woman to drive a motor vehicle. So it was simple to have two of my girls steal a car, they had no better locks or alarm systems than Earth either. Now with a van they waited for the male to return with his escort to the dock. When they returned my girls simply approached and shot them with the EMP’s, then dragged him to their car. Later we transferred them to a clocked lander for transport to our clocked base on the Island. Meanwhile we monitored the Island’s communication chatter and knew that the Island thought a rival gang had taken him so we were in the clear for at least a little while.

Next we fabricated a Faraday Cage, we had gotten quite good at this, to isolate him from the outside world and waited for him to wake up. The average Planet 1 male or female, for that matter, was about the same shape and size as the average human except for the patches of heavy fur on the shoulders blades, back of the arms, chest, back and legs, on both the males and females, unlike humans though they don’t shave the fur off, they groomed it in intricate ways. They also have a fine main of hair on their heads. The male’s fur was short course bristles going all the way down to their eyebrows, well what would be eyebrows on a human anyway. The females fur is much longer and finer with tuffs of fur on their cheeks and tips of their ears, which are pointed. The males looked something like a WWF wrestler on steroids and the females like Jessica Rabbit of, “I’m just drawn that way”, fame. Oh and the women have six breast. Of course today most of the women only have two pronounced breast, the lower four are mostly vestigial, only nipples remain as proof of the original six. Would you believe the girls had less problems with the boobs, butts and crotch than the hair on their heads and ears, but in the end they got it right. By the way, if you are wondering how we knew all this, it’s because just like Earth Planet 1 had it’s equivalent of the Playboy Channel too. It seems that pornography is a universal constant in any developed society. Reminds me of them jokes I remember about what was discovered in the first Egyptian Pyramids they unearthed way back then.

When we started the questioning of the Boss’s lieutenant he was going to refuse to answer any of our questions. That was until Robbie took over his body and ordered him with his implant to answer our questions to prove we could make him do anything we wanted. After that he told us everything we wanted to know and finally wound up asking why Master did not reveal himself sooner. We asked him what he meant and he explained that it was a great honor to carry Master around. A little more questioning and we found out that that was the briefcase thing from Area 51.

<Do you think that you could whip up a copy of Ray from memory Bob.> I asked on our open channel.

<Why? What do you have in mind.> Bob shot back.

<We have Robbie play at being Ray.>

<But we just kidnapped this joker. You can’t allow him to go back to the island.> Molly thought back.

<Sure he can. We just tell him this has all been a loyalty test and he passed with flying colors. Then we just tell him it’s a secret Ray is back. If Robbie can keep the impersonation going we can suck them all into our little trap when they get here.>

<I’d bet that the Slavers cannot break the encryption on my private channel. Yes they’ll know there is chatter down here, but not that it’s me or where its really coming from, and remember it took me over a year to break into Ray’s implants code.> Robbie said, as he entered our discussion.

<So you think you can convince the gang out there on the island that you, well Ray is just getting home Robbie.> I questioned.

<Peace of cake. As we have already discovered, Ray didn’t encourage a lot of free thinking Harry.> Robbie laughed.

<Ok Molly put him back to sleep until we get the copy of Ray from Bob.> I told my interrogator, she did so with her EMP.


A day later one of the new landers arrived back with the copy of Ray Bob had whipped up. It was a good copy, even down to the retractable scuttling legs we had never actually seen. It also had a camera for eyes to see with, a microphone to hear with, and even a loud speaker to speak with. All of us were watching when Abe, our kidnapped native, woke up to discover our copy of Ray in the room with him on the table. When his eyes fell on it he dropped to his knees with his head bowed. Robbie took that as his que to begin.

<I’m ready to go home Abe.> Robbie directed Abe on Ray’s implant channel.

<At once Master.> Abe answered.

It couldn’t be this easy, I thought to myself.


I couldn’t believe it was that easy. In no time at all we were in complete control of the Island and knew everything that was going on. Of course the meeting we were all preparing for was still three years away, but for now we had control. Ray had setup the Island to run itself while he was gone and it required very little actual personal supervision from him or us now to keeping it going.

The only problem for us came when Robbie tried to refuse the honor of exerting direct control over the Boss, the head of the family on the island. It appears that Ray ran the wild BDSM orgy through the implants they all had. This appeared to be a ritual that Ray had established for several centuries at least, and to refuse would have been sacrilegious and totally out of character for Ray. I had no ideal what to do and for once Robbie was silent on the subject too. So I was rather shocked when the Kelly’s, of all people, personally suggested I consult June and her Brood about our problem. At the insistence of Ann and the Hive, I called on June and her girls to handle this job.

June and her girls, who actually had experience in this kind of thing, were asked by all of us to take over. Once again the web site EMCSA came to our rescue, well my rescue anyway. This time with “Of Cabbages And Kings, by Cal O’Shaw“, basically it explained what was expected in this the bondage scene. I doubt that I will ever become the True Master they all seem to require for this. First and foremost I get no joy or pleasure from getting or receiving pain. Though I have a high tolerance for receiving it, I have found out I do not enjoy it. I certainly don’t like giving it either. To start and finish a kumata, a series of movements or moves in Karate, moves that can result in the death of the subject, is just form. I have no liking to play the cat with his mouse. A clean kill or take down is one thing, torture is something else. Besides playing with your food can get you killed I had found out more than once.

When I started Karate I went from one style to another and after I went from white to yellow belt we spared, most of that first year is just learning how to fall without hurting yourself. The instructor refereed to us as the most dangerous weapon a real marital artist could face. I asked him what he meant after class. He explained that skill equals experience, us on the other hand were so inexperienced that we could do something so completely unexpected that it could hurt or kill both of us.

My inability on the other hand did not preclude June from becoming the Mistress necessary to run the Orgy for me and the Hive. June and her Brood did a fine job of directing the Orgy’s activities. Having collectively among themselves experienced just about every depraved sexual act that a male can possibly imagine inflicting on a subjugated female during their short period of slavery as their father’s sluts, the Brood put on a fine show for the Island’s Family. Their show this time was both safe and in most ways pleasant for the females involved. That was a first for this crowd we were later told. We found out much later that usually several mature adult females and sometimes even immature children were outright killed or crippled at these annual events, because the Bulls, that was as close as our translation could come to the males title in these groups, were allowed to rage out of control.

This time the dominate male Bulls were all sexually satisfied, but in a controlled manner, by June exerting control through the Slaver slave implants. June latter confided to me that she gained a whole new insight into male behavior from directing the male Bulls through their implants. I later found out that June had requested Ann and the Hive to record it all. I personally haven’t gotten around to watching the event and I was really surprised when the Kelly’s, of all people, admitted over a communal breakfast that they had. As I’ve said before I have no ideal what makes the Kelly’s tick, but I like it. When I later asked June why she had it recorded, she said that it was important for me and the Hive to understand them. We needed to know what they required to be satisfied. This was true for both themselves and the people of the Island too, she informed us. June reminded me, well the Hive too, that one day soon these people were going to be part of us too.

True they were not like either group of my girls. We had begun to reefer to June and Lacy’s group of my girls as June’s Brood. No drug was involved in the ritual on the Island that had just occurred, but these women and children were never going to be normal either. One day we would have to deal with them as part of our growing extended family, and it would be important for us to understand them.


According to June and her Brood there is brutal sex, rough sex, and extreme sexual experimentation, of course with me they like to think of what we have as true love, but that’s the exception to the rule according to June. Normal sex just doesn’t turn them on that much anymore.

Brutal sex is most likely to occur when the male cannot get it up any more and becomes frustrated. This can be caused by a number of factors, too much alcohol, drugs, even fatigue or disease can cause this condition. Frustration causes the male to lash out at all females. Rapes, beatings and other depraved acts usually occur as a result. In extreme cases deaths can and often do result because of this condition. No woman should be subjected to this abuse.

Rough sex can and is about what both the male and female requirements are to be sexually satisfied. He likes to hold her down, she likes to struggle and bite. There are many variations on the main theme here. Sometimes it is role playing, sometimes it becomes all too real. He likes to play macho man and she likes to be forced, but eventually misunderstandings happen and they break up which is best case scenario. Worst case scenario is lots of visits to the hospital emergency room and/or eventually assault and battery charges, and/or eventually rape charges being filed when things get out of control.

Extreme sexual experimentation, on the other hand, is where one party, sometimes both, either male or female, want’s to find the limits of their bodies capacity for pleasure, which can become pain at any time. It is a balancing act between pleasure and pain at the best of times. You noticed I didn’t use the words sex or love here. Rules are required in this game, absolute rules and absolute discipline at all times. Rules that are the difference between life and death for the players of this game. The same rules that are applied to marital arts study are applicable in this study of erotic sexuality.

I took Karate and later classic Grecian wrestling when I was young. One of my instructors, a third dam black belt, taught us what is popularly known as sleeper holds, applying pressure to the carotid arteries causing the loss of blood to the brain, resulting in unconsciousness in the victim in mere seconds. The simplest of these holds is you simply crossing your wrists and grasping the opponent’s shirt collar, then exerting a downward pressure while staring him directly in the eyes. Then waiting patently for him to drop dead still staring him directly in the eyes. In some circles this is regarded as “staring him down”, but really it’s just waiting for him to pass out. If it’s done right he will pass out in four seconds not even realizing until much later how you sucker punched him. Latter the Marine Corp taught this same technique that they quaintly named “The Naked Strangle Hold”, a quick and easy method of taking out a enemy sentry. A strangle hold? Worse yet, a submission hold? Hell No! If the move is done right, as it really should to be taught and done, the movement ends in your target’s neck being cleanly snapped like a dry twig. In fact you have to concentrate real hard not to snap that neck or hold that block too long when you get real good at it. These moves were designed by masters to kill as fast and cleanly as possible. They were never designed to subdue anyone. If you try to use them as anything else you are at a disadvantage and put your own life in danger. Many forget that their job is to remove the sentry, not subdue him.

Experimenting with the pleasure centers of the body is, or can be, very dangerous too. Since one of the more basic techniques to extend the female’s pleasure involves the use of those same pressure points on her carotid arteries to prolong her aroused state. Too little pressure and she doesn’t pass out or feel anything, too much, too long, and she never wakes up again, thus the need for precise control. June’s Brood wanted to impress on me that that is why they needed Hillcrest sometimes. They were all like this now, all the time now. For them this was their normal and they had learned to cope and enjoy it. We on the other hand needed to understand their needs.


In less than two years we would have another Bob, I guess we would have to think up another name for this new unit then. Thanks to Junior working in the Saturn Belts we could look forward to many more. There was also a long term question about the idle Bob’s in the Builder’s home system, I might be able to recruit them too. In two years the meeting on Planet 1 would give us at least fifty more Bobs. Hopefully we would be able to eliminate the Slavers outside their ships at that time. So far everything was working out just as we had planned. Anyway things were stable here and on Earth so maybe it was time to visit the Builders again and see about those upgraded nanobots and implants they had promised, and maybe recruit some more Bob.


Ever since the incident out at the Ranch with the UPS truck I had wondered who trained my girls in military tactics. Turns out the Army has a video course set up to train their people on arms and tactics now. Of course with their version it was 3D goggles and ear pieces, sensor vests and trick guns for their people. With our adapted version of it the girls are fully immersed in the training which becomes very real for the girls involved. Robbie calls it full sensory immersion. They give the Army’s motto, “Live the Dream” new meaning. If they are hit they actually get a bruise or worse, try explaining to a black and blue bruised girl that it’s only a psychosomatic injury. When I told Ann it was all in her head, she offered to give me some matching bruises of my own to remember her by. A couple of hours of training in Robbie’s contraption and the girls were experts on anything they wanted to do, or be, who knew?

True this wasn’t as fast as my original project of implanting a skill set directly in a head. I was still working on that, but this was still faster and better than months of hands on training or schooling. Now I wanted to know who had ordered this training.

“You did Master.”

“I did no such thing Ann.” I objected.

“Yes you did. You sent us out to learn to protect ourselves and naturally that meant we all protect you and the Hive. You are the most important thing the Hive has to protect, and yes, we have adopted that name for ourselves.”

“But military training?”

“It’s just a step up from the personal martial arts we were already taking Master.”


Back to see the Builders.

“How likely is it that my fellow humans will ever discover something like nulspace on their own,” I asked the Builder we were meeting with on their home planet, which I had designated Planet 0 on our star charts. Before you ask, no I had no ideal if he was the original one we had met with before.

“Very unlikely,” he answered.

“Why?”

“Well first off it requires you to develop special artificial organic computers like what you call the Bobs. That is not something that your species is likely to do. Your species has too much invested in silicon based electromechanical computers. We on the other hand were forced almost from the beginning to develop organic computers because of the water environment we lived in. It’s just a path that you chose at the beginning and your not likely to give it up at this late date. Secondly, we have found that most species discover the alternate dimensions long before they stumble across nulspace.”

“Wait, alternate dimensions?”

“Sure the technology that the cloak is based on. While the clock is on you are in-between here and there. With a little tweak here or there you wind up over there. The only problem is getting back to where you originally started. In the end how can you really tell.”

“What? You mean there is more than one?”

“There are an infinite number Harry, some are barren, no life at all for one reason or another, on some others nothing ever happened, some are maybe different in only one small detail that you might never discover even if you investigated. Which world you windup on is governed by random chance. Which world you come back to is just blind luck too Harry. It’s pure chance unless you create a stable portal and maintain it while you are visiting those other worlds.”

“So we’ll explore and exploit those worlds first.”

“Yes, that is the pattern we have observed on other worlds like yours that we visited. It takes very little in resources to establish stable portals to an almost unlimited number of untouched virgin worlds after you realize what is happening.”

“And so your saying that it’s very unlikely that we, well us anyway, if left to our own devices, will probably never achieve real space travel.”

“Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying, sub light travel is prohibitory expensive in both time and resources. Faster than light travel is impossible by the laws of physics. Except for nulspace there is no way we have found to beat those laws, and we doubt you will ever be able to discover or control it on your own.”

“You mean we’ll never have space travel.”

“Oh, you’ll explore your solar system, but no, we doubt your species will ever invest the resources necessary to build a true deep space ship to colonize another world. That kind of effort usually takes some unifying factor”

“Unifying factor?”

“Something like a sun going nova or somebody managing to crack the Earth’s core with a nuclear meltdown.”

“Oh, you mean Apocalypse now stuff.”

“Yes, I can see that in your mind, Apocalyptic now stuff to be sure. A last push to perpetuate the species. A survival at any cost thing. You now have access to the Bobs and that no longer applies to your species.”

“How much better are the new implants you promised,” I asked.

“They should work much better with the infrastructures you are likely to find on Earth and the other planets you are likely to come across. They should integrate with what you refer to as the Slaver Bots and allow you, working through Bob or your Robbie, to override any bots you come across from now on.”

“Can Bob do what Robbie does.”

“Certainly.”

“Does Bob ever check up on us and Robbie.”

“Of course he does, but he doesn’t feel comfortable doing it.”

“When am I going to get this upgrade?”

“You already have.”


“Since I’ve got a Bob already, you’ll have to be a Bill,” I told the Builder I was talking to. He had chosen an image of Leon, a uncle I hadn’t particularly liked even when he was alive. My earliest memory of him, was of him throwing me a bullhead catfish when I was a kid growing up. He was an Army drill instructor and a sadistic son-of-a-bitch. He followed the catfish up with this advice and observation, “I bet you won’t do that again kid, suck it up.” He was right, but I failed to appreciate the lesion then or now, but I did learn a valuable thing that day, never turn your back on that son-of-a-bitch.

“Any particular reason you chose Leon to emulate Bill?” I asked.

“It’s a person that you seem to have a lot of negative feelings about. He gets your attention Harry. Your full attention.” Bill laughed.

“Can you tell us how to construct those dimensional portals you were talking about Bill.” I asked.

“Why would you want to is the question Harry.” He questioned.

“Well first off, we could explore and make use of those natural resources you were talking about.”

“Yes and the people you discovered would become aware of you and they would want to explore too and on and on. Once you demonstrate something can be done somebody else will figure out a way to duplicate it. Besides how do you know they haven’t already been visiting here. They might be running your world right now for all you know. Portals are simple to make, stable portals are harder to make, but still possible. There might be hundreds of lost travelers out there right this minute Harry, all of them trying to get back to their own world.” Bill laughed again.

“How much damage could a single portal do?” I wanted to know.

“In our early years of exploration we briefly visited a world that had discovered how to build stable portals. For approximately four hundred years they explored. The portals became so mundane on that world that they actually set up a thriving tourist business. They had portals to paradise worlds, to adventure worlds, to romantic worlds, anything you can think of or imagine worlds. At the time they discovered the portals they were about the same level of development as your world right now. At that time they had a standing army, a navy, even an modern air force, with what you would consider modern weapons. They even had nuclear weapons, and the major world powers had arrived at MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction). One of the last worlds they visited had a culture similar to the time of Gingus Kahn and the Mongol Horde. The Horde watched, waited and learned. I’m sure you remember the Great Wall of China story Harry, you know the one about the Barbarian riding up to the gate. Well now that vast Horde migrates every fifty years or so en masse to a new world through those same portals. The Horde completely overran and conquered the Gate Makers world, and then all them other worlds. So far they have overcome every new world they have invaded. They have never been driven back through the gate yet.”

“A savage with a bronze sword is no match for a solder with a M16.” I stated with absolute confidence.

“First of all, it’s not one savage it’s a million savages. Secondly, you don’t have to be able to build a M16, to fire and use a M16.”

“Are you saying the Horde overcame a modern army?”

“No I’m saying they’ve overcome hundreds of modern armies. From reading your history I remind you of one such massacre on your own home world. The Spaniards had at one time muskets and canon called matchlocks. A lit candle was required to fire it. The Spaniards demonstrated to the Indians how much better their muskets and canon were compared to their arrows and spears. The Indians believed them and watched, waited and learned. They waited and attacked when it was raining. Needless to say the Spaniards died.

The Great Plains Indians of the 1870’s had more trained warriors in the field and more captured modern rifles than the Union Army they opposed. More than once they outnumbered the Union Army, but they never had enough ammunition and never learned how to make it or acquire more. A modern rifle is useless without ammunition. I also want to point out that unlike the American Western Plains Indian’s pitiful excuse for a bow, the Mongol’s laminated horn re-curved compound bow was a true instrument of war in the hands of a mounted warrior. Their war bow was easily able to pierce plate armor. As your history shows the American Indians lost. The Horde unlike the Plains Indian adapted well to changing conditions and survived. I suspect the New Horde on that planet is still raping and pillaging through that world’s gate system even today. Well I guess you would have to say worlds not world.”

“You make it sound like these portals are a bad thing Bill.”

“No, I’m just pointing out they can be Harry.”

“Is there a way to ... to ... I don’t know detect, disrupt, just make sure one doesn’t pop up in my backyard.”

“If there is I’m not aware of it Harry.”

“No way to detect it from orbit?”

“It’s a strictly local effect, but I guess you could detect the energy output, I guess you would call it a signature, from orbit. The first time a portal is opened, or closed for that matter, it gives off a huge amount of energy just before the potential energies contained in the bridging effect of the two gates equalizes. I guess that would be detectable. I think I could build a detector for that. I’ll have to think about it.”

“In the meantime could you give me and the girls plans for the stable portals.”

“You still want to do it, even knowing what could be coming back through it?”

“Well I was just thinking. We already have a Moon Base up there, Fort Harris. It’s pretty well isolated up there on the dark side, all by itself, so we set up one of these portal things outside the base in near vacuum. That requires anybody using it to have a lander, or at least a damn good space suit to use it. Ok, that’s our safety. No Horde of Mongols riding through it anyway. Then with your help we could set up some rules and start exploring those other worlds. How does that sound Bill?”

“That could actually work Harry.”

“Sure it could Bill.”


Cast of Characters

Dr. Harry J. Evans

1st Pod; Ann, Becky, Candy, Edith, Diane

A Pod; Alice, Andrea, Amy, Aurora, Angel

B Pod; Brenda, Bee, Betty, Beth, Bretha

C Pod; Cherry, China, Crystal, Cheryl, Clara

First girl; Susan Black

Area 51 girls; Kay, Karla, Karen, Kelly, Kathy, Linda, Laura, Lana, Lee, Lola, Molly, Mona, Marry, Marilyn

President Edward Harris, Francis, Helen

Henry Wilson, June, Lucy

June and her Brood of my girls

Drug A13 (Slut Maker); Dr. Oliver Brown, Dr. Pat Rizo, Dr. Liz Sinclare

Miss Debra Kelly; Colleen, Iris, Freda

Evil CIA/NSA Mind Controller Raymond Forbes, Derek Green

Raymond’s Girls; Claire Benton, Susan and 20 sisters (3 X 7) = 21

First Pod 5, First 15, Area 51 15, June’s Brood 60, Moon 50, Kelley’s 3, Captain Astor and crew 50, Raymond’s 20, total = 218

San Rosa our island

I thank the following authors and stories for the inspiration for my tale, especially the folks at Twisted Minds Limited. without their help none of this would be possible;

Do-It-Yourself Harem, by MillenniumRing; nobody seems to appreciate all the little details of every day running and staffing a harem.

Finding Master, From The Desk Of Dr. Michael Aren, PSI-Patient File 34588701 Subject-Jane Doe, “Dizzy”, by Olorin247; showing that where there’s a will there’s a way.hey should work much better with the infrastructures you are likely to find on Earth and the other planets you are likely to come across. They should integrate with what you refer to as the Slaver Bots and allow you, working through Bob or your Robbie, to override any bots you come across from now on.”

“Can Bob do what Robbie does.”

“Certainly.”

“Does Bob ever check up on us and Robbie.”

“Of course he does, but he doesn’t feel comfortable doing it.”

“When am I going to get this upgrade?”

“You already have.”


“Since I’ve got a Bob already, you’ll have to be a Bill,” I told the Builder I was talking to. He had chosen an image of Leon, a uncle I hadn’t particularly liked even when he was alive. My earliest memory of him, was of him throwing me a bullhead catfish when I was a kid growing up. He was an Army drill instructor and a sadistic son-of

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.