Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

John put his phone on mute. “Mom, Laura wants you to come out with us on Saturday night.”

“Won’t your mother going out with you and your lover put a damper on your date with Laura?.”

“Mom, you really need to get out. We want you to come. I’m not taking no for an answer. We are not going without you.”

“I’m right in the middle of making dinner?” I argued to delay having to answer.

“You can think about it while making dinner.”

“Okay, okay, I will think about it.”

John took his phone off of mute and spoke to Laura, “It’s all set. She said she would go ... Love ya, bye.”

I couldn’t believe John was being so pushy, “I didn’t say I would go. I said I would think about it. You didn’t tell Laura what we did the other night, and you’re trying to...?

“Hell no, I’m not trying to get you both in bed. We both know what happened the other night was just between us. That’s my memory to treasure forever, nobody else’s. I would never take advantage of what we have done.

“I know that. I’m sorry, but going out with the two of you will be too awkward. I think you should go without me. I don’t know what I would say seeing you two together, knowing what we have done. All I would do is wonder if Laura could tell I have been sleeping with you. Women have a knack for divining those secrets just by the look in your eyes.”

“That’s ridiculous.”

“No, it’s not.”

John threw up his hands and sighed, “Okay, I give up. Laura is bringing a date for you; it was supposed to be a surprise. Now you have to come, or you will ruin everybody’s night.”

“A date. Is Laura feeling sorry for me?”

“No. She does not feel sorry for you. She is doing something nice for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.