Wrong Number?
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

John seemed more relaxed around me during the week. I felt tense and agitated every time I looked at him. I masturbated every night trying to recreate the night I spent in John’s bed in my mind. The following Saturday night, John had a date with Laura and did not come home until 2:00 in the morning. I could not sleep thinking about my friend having sex with my son. Again I masturbated. I finally fell asleep around 3:00 in the morning.

Another week of nightly visions of John in my bed had gone by. It was late, and we headed up to bed. I stopped at my bedroom door with my hand on the doorknob and turned to look at John. He was standing at his bedroom door with his hand on the doorknob, looking back at me. We looked into each other’s eyes, and I could see the longing in his, and I am sure he could see it in mine. I opened my bedroom door and stood aside, not entering the room. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed. I heard John’s phone buzz and watched him take it out of his shirt pocket.

I did not say anything when he answered. I didn’t have to. It was clearly an invitation for him to join me. I knew our agreement would be broken forever if he accepted my invitation.

John walked down the hall and threw his arms around me. I hugged him to my breasts and kissed him with all the pent-up passion I had saved up over the last two weeks. We kissed as we tore at each other’s clothes on our way to my bed. John was backed up to the bed as we kicked off our shoes. I had his shirt open, and he already had my blouse off. I pushed on his chest gently, and he scrambled up onto the bed. I jumped up and straddled his thighs as I undid his belt, the snap, then the zipper. I reached in his boxers and took out his hard cock.

“I’m so sorry, my baby. I need you to be with me. You can come to my bed anytime you want. I will take care of you in any way you want me to. I need you to touch me. I need you to make love to me. Can you do that, my love? Can you hold me at night? Touch me, be my lover. Will you sleep with me and let me wake up next to you?”

“Yes, Mom. I can do that. How can I not want you?”

I was slowly pumping his cock and looking into his eyes. I was feeling beside myself with a desire to please him. “What do you want me to do, Honey? Tell me. Do you want me to do it with my hand, with my mouth? Anything you want, just tell me.”

“Take the rest of your clothes off and lay down next to me.”

I hastily removed my bra, slacks and panties and lay beside John. I watched him take his time disrobing. It was driving me crazy. I wanted to shout at him to hurry up. As soon as he was undressed and lay beside me, I rolled on my side and reached for his cock.

I know I sounded desperate, “Do you want me to suck it?”

He pushed my hand away. “Shush, Mom.”

John rolled onto his side and put his arms around me. He kissed me as our bodies merged. I put my arms around him and kissed my son. My lips parted, and his tongue invaded my mouth. I sucked and licked his tongue as the passion in our lovemaking grew.

I was enjoying the closeness of our bodies and his touch. I wanted to please him and make up for pushing him away. Again I asked John what he wanted me to do for him but less desperately.

“Nothing you don’t want to do but let me enjoy this moment of holding you and touching you. There’s no rush Mom.”

I felt his hand caress my hip, then slide up my side to cup my breast. His thumb played with my nipple as I pushed forward against his hard cock. His hand moved to my butt and pulled me closer. I rubbed myself on his cock.

His leg went between mine, and his thigh pressed tightly against my pussy. His hips had moved back from me just enough to let me reach down and hold his cock as I pressed my mound into his thigh. His lips rarely left mine except for brief moments to kiss my neck or lick a nipple. His hand was on my butt, pressing me against his leg.

I had his cock in my hand, but I hardly thought about it or tried to please him. What he was doing to me was all my mind could comprehend. A man was kissing me and touching my naked body. I felt the heat between my legs as I rubbed on him. I felt his fingers lightly play in my pubic hair and then move down as he moved his leg away. He cupped my mound, and I let out an involuntary groan of pleasure.

His hand was touching me where I needed to be touched. “Put your finger in me, Honey.” A finger easily slipped into my wet vagina, and again I voiced incomprehensible sounds announcing my pleasure. I did not stop moving my hips. I was masturbating on his finger.

“Oh God, yes, Honey, fuck me with your finger. Fuck me. Fuck me. I’m going to cum.”

John took his finger out of my pussy. I screamed in protest, “NO, please, no.” Before I finished protesting his cruel act, John was between my legs with his tongue licking my clit. My eyes shot wide open, and my legs started to jerk as I put my fingers in John’s hair.

I pressed my head into the pillow, willing myself not to scream out his name. It came out in a whisper. “Oh John, John, my love, that’s so good.” I felt that tingle I get just before an orgasm. I felt it in my legs, my stomach, and my chest. I tried to hold back and prolong the pleasure John was giving me, but it was no use. I sat up and pushed John away as my body shuddered and bucked. My arms shook as chills ran up my spine. I collapsed back onto the pillow, breathing hard, and stared at the ceiling as my legs continued to twitch.

It must have been two minutes before I could move my head to look at John and smile. My arms felt heavy as I held my arms out to John. He was sitting on his heels, smiling down at me. He moved from between my legs and lay beside me as I took him in my arms and kissed him.

Now I knew what John meant. There was no rush. We were going to make love, not just have sex. We had all night to be together, and it was my turn to please my loving son. I kissed his shoulder as my fingers played in his pubic hair. His right hand never left my breasts or my butt as he held me with his left. He constantly touched me and kissed me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.