Wrong Number?
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Thankfully work was busy, and I did not have much time to dwell on last night with John. When I got home, I could tell John was trying to act as if last night was nothing unusual. We were just going to have dinner and a quiet evening like we usually do. I tried to do the same, but I caught myself looking at John and thoughts of last night’s sex play flooded into my mind. I saw him looking at me and then quickly looking away. There was a moment when he gave me a hug and a tender kiss on the neck from behind just after dinner. His hands that were around me moved up toward my breasts. I would have let it happen, but he quickly let go of me and turned and left the house without saying goodbye.

Finally, it was bedtime. Just as I got in bed, my phone rang. I quickly answered, “John, sweetheart.”

“Mom, about last night. You know I am not going to be able to stop thinking about it.”

I could not blame him. I loved John with all my heart and soul, but what we were doing could not in any way be perceived as a mother’s maternal love for her son. It was nothing more than pure lust on my part, and I imagined on his part too.

“I know, Honey. I can’t either.” I admitted.

“I need to know where this is going. I will not be able to stop wondering when you will come to my room or ask me to join you. I thought about this all day. We either need to stop completely right now, or you need to let me know exactly what you expect from me. I want you to be happy, but I can’t just be on call whenever you feel you need me, not after last night. I won’t be able to stay in this house if I have to be near you and always wonder if you will want to be with me like that again. I’m afraid to even kiss your cheek because of what I may do.”

John was right. I manipulated and used him to fill that empty spot in my life with little regard for the consequences. How could I have been so naive as to have thought that I would only have phone sex with John when I wanted to or believe that I could call him into my room or go to his room only when I was in the mood? We have been very physical with each other. Each time I allowed myself to go further than the time before. What about the next time? What would I be willing to allow, and what would John expect. What would I do if he came to my bedroom uninvited? Any thought of phone sex slipped away. We needed to sort this out.

Seconds ticked by before John said, “Mom?”

“I’m sorry, Honey. I was thinking about what you said, and you’re right. I have been using you to fill a void in my life. I had no business doing what I did and leading you on. If we ever got together again like we did last night, we both know where that would lead. I know in my heart that I would let it happen, even beg you to make it happen. I love you so much and miss what I had with your dad. You are a caring and wonderful lover. So much like your father. The phone sex is fun, and being intimate with you was wonderful. I will never regret what we did. But I think it’s best if we stop before one of us does something we will regret.”

“Okay, Mom. I understand. I will never forget or regret what we did either. I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, John.” I hung up the phone and cried myself to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.