Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

John was watching TV when I got back from my night out with Laura. I stopped in to say “Hi.” He asked how dinner went. “It was good. We had a good time.” As I looked at him, I pictured him with Laura. I said goodnight and went upstairs and took a shower. I could not get John and Laura out of my mind. Seeing Laura tonight and talking with her about her affair with my son had certainly been an experience. A very sexy experience. I could almost picture her naked with John’s cock in her hand. The same cock I had held in my hand. I needed to call John.

When I finished up in the bathroom, the TV was off, so I knew John would be in his room. I picked up my phone and got into bed, and called John. “Hey, Hon, I didn’t wake you up, did I?”

“No, just surfing the net for movie reviews.”

“I called because I wanted you to know I told Laura that I know about her having an affair with you.” There was silence for a few seconds.

“How did she take it? Are you still friends?”

“As I expected. At first, she was upset, but I assured her that I was okay with her seeing you. And yes, we are still friends. She got a big kick out of how I found out about you two.”

“You told her about that phone call! That’s going to haunt me forever.”

“I’m afraid so because I am ’never’ going to let you forget it.”

“I guess I deserve that. It was pretty stupid of me. But you know what, it was a good thing. Getting us to talk openly the way we do on the phone. No more hiding the fact that I’m seeing Laura and being able to share in those special nights you and I were together.”

“You thought they were special?”

“Very special. I will never forget being with you like that. I think about those nights a lot.”

I lowered my voice as if embarrassed to ask, “Do you do it while thinking about us, even when we are not on the phone?”

“Yeah, I do. You are quite the babe, Mom. I don’t know why guys are not lining up to take you out. Do you think about those nights?”

“Yes, I do. It’s so sweet of you to be there for me. I know I get a little crazy and say some crazy things. Maybe we should never have done those things. But we did, and it was exactly what I needed. I’m not sure if I should have let it go that far. After all, you have Laura. However, I am not ashamed to say there are very special moments for me when thinking about doing those things with you.”

“That is so sexy to hear.”

“I also must admit that I like our talks on the phone. I like when I know you are doing it. Knowing you are touching yourself. I like when we do it together. You’re all I have right now. I hope you will not mind that I call you to ... well, you know.”

“Of course not. I love when you call. Do you want to do it now?” John asked.

“Yes. Take yours out. I’m touching myself already.”

“Give me a minute, Mom. I need to shut down the computer and get on the bed.”

I played with myself while I waited. “Did you take it out?” I smiled as I thought about how brazen I had become with John.

“Okay, Mom, I have it out.”

“Are you stroking it?”

“Yes, and you have me hard already. Are you doing it, Mom?”

“I sure am. What are you thinking about?” I asked.

“I’m thinking about you and those special nights. How we touched and how we helped each other get off. I think about how your breasts feel, your passion and your kisses. Those sexy words you whispered in my ear. How it feels when you take my cock in your hand. How it feels to hold you in my arms, touch you in that special way and wake up next to you in the morning.”

“It’s very special for me too, John. I remember every moment. How it felt to have a man holding me that cares for me. How you make me feel loved, not used.” I swung my legs out of bed and stood up. It was like I was sleepwalking. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hall. “How it felt to have you looking up at me and touching me as I rubbed myself on you.” I opened John’s bedroom door. “How wonderful your cock felt in my hand. Your hands touching me.”

I turned off my phone and walked over, and sat on the edge of John’s bed. John had stopped masturbating but kept his hand around his cock. He put his phone on the nightstand.

I put my hand on his thigh, just inches from his. He slowly removed his hand from his cock. I moved my hand the few inches to his cock and held it. “We both enjoyed this, so I can’t think of any reason why we can’t continue to do it every once in a while. That’s if you would like to?”

“I would like that.” John fondled my breasts through my nightgown. “I love touching you.”

I let go of his cock and stood up. “Yes, but I think this will make it better for both of us.” I pulled my nightgown up and over my head and dropped it on the floor. I got back on the bed and took his cock in my hand again as he caressed my naked breasts.

John’s eyes focused on my breasts, “Your breasts are beautiful.”

“They are not as big as Laura’s.”

“No, but they are perfect on you.”

“Why, thank you, my sweet prince.”

“A sweet prince, am I? I would rather be a barbarian.” He teased.

“Oh no, no. Only your daddy can be the barbarian. He did things to me I would never let you do.”

“Oh, and pray tell what did the big bad barbarian do to the fair helpless maiden?”

“He got me pregnant with you.” I shook John’s erection. “With a cock that looked a lot like this one.”

“Way to go, daddy!”

“Now, move over.” John moved over to the other side of his double bed. I lay down beside him and threw my leg over his. I was half laying on him as I stroked his cock and kissed him. I started to talk softly to him. “I love you, my sweet baby. I love that I can do special things for you like I am doing now. Can you pretend to be my lover again?”

“Yes. Just tell me what you want me to do.”

“Kiss me and touch me. Let me love you. Let me make you feel good.” John put his arm around me and kissed me with a passion I had not felt in years. I started rubbing myself on his leg. I regretted leaving my panties on. “I’m going to do something you asked me to do the last time we were together like this.” I got up on my knees and turned around. I leaned over and kissed his cock. I looked back at him. “Do you still want me to do this for you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.