Wrong Number?
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Things changed during the following weeks after my disastrous night with Peter and my crazy but very satisfying nights with John. We found more reasons to hug and kiss. I became more physical in showing my son how much I loved him. I found excuses to kiss him on the cheek or the lips. He put his arm around me, and we snuggled while watching TV together.

Almost every night when we went to bed, we would find an excuse to call on the phone, and one of us would talk the other through a fantasy. A few times, we both got off as we talked about what I wanted my nameless fantasy lover to do to me, my nameless fantasy lover that looked a lot like John.

Near the end of the week, when I knew John might be going out with Laura, I invited him to my room again. Somehow the thought of him fucking Laura excited me, and I wanted to kiss him and feel his hands on me. I wanted to play with his cock and make him cum. I wanted a little of what Laura was getting when I let him finger fuck me to an orgasm.


John was on the phone when I got home from work Wednesday night. When he saw me, he covered the phone with his hand and silently mouthed ’Laura.’ I put my finger to my lips to let him know I would be quiet. But that did not stop me from kissing him on the cheek. I was still a little giddy from last night’s phone sex. I went to the kitchen to start supper, but John already had the leftover spaghetti and meatballs heating on the stove. I set the table. I could hear John talking in the living room, and I smiled. From what I could hear on this end of the conversation, my son would get lucky.

I was checking the spaghetti and meatballs when John came into the kitchen. “It’s ready, Hon. Self-serve tonight.” He took his plate and came over to the stove and filled it. I took a smaller portion and sat at the kitchen table with him. “Got a date with Laura?”

“Yeah. Friday night. Her husband is going to be gone for the weekend. We are going to a club for dinner and dancing and then back to her place. I don’t know what time I will get home.”

“That sounds nice.” I tried to smile like I was happy for him. Which I was. I was just feeling sorry for myself. I had to admit to myself that I was jealous. Not of him or his affair with Laura but of what they had. Why couldn’t someone wonderful ask me out to a dinner club and then make love with me?

John smiled and spoke with his mouth full. “Laura wants you to call when you get home.”

“Couldn’t you have just handed me the phone between planning your date?” I teased.

“Hmmm, that would be a no.”

“I will call her right after supper.”

After calling Laura, I walked over to the couch, leaned over, put my hands on his cheeks, and kissed John. “You’re not the only one who has a date with Laura this week, lover boy. We are going out tomorrow night for dinner.”

John grabbed me and playfully pulled me into his lap. “You’re not going to keep her out too late, are you? I need her all rested up for Friday night.”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe we will go dancing after and pick up a couple of young guys and bring them over here, and the four of us will have sex in my bedroom. Or maybe I will keep the two guys and send Laura over to your room. I could call you later with the details.”

“Mom, you are so bad sometimes.”

I gave John another kiss on the lips a little longer than a mom should. John let me up and gave me a playful swat on the butt with the back of his hand as I headed for the kitchen to clean up from dinner. I thought about how we were becoming so familiar with each other over the past few weeks, sharing our sex lives and fantasies, the touching, the kissing. I liked the kissing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.