Wrong Number?
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning all I could think about as I drove to work was, did I have phone sex with my son? It’s not like we both masturbated together on the phone. At least I waited until I hung up. I don’t know if he really was doing it or just trying to shock me. I didn’t talk dirty to him like I did when I was angry with him and stuck in traffic. I hung up on him when things got really crazy. Why did it feel so damn sexy? Why did I masturbate after I hung up, and why did it feel so much better than at other times?

When I got home from work, John was not there. I got a phone call just as I went to the kitchen to start supper, and it was him. I don’t know why but I hesitated to answer. I finally answered with a tentative “Hello?”

“Hey, Mom, I won’t be home for supper. A few of the guys are going to a ball game and I’m going with them.”

“Okay, have a good time and thanks for calling and letting me know.”

“Love ya. Bye.”

My hand was shaking when I hung up. What was wrong with me? I shook my head to clear the thoughts of last night and put away the steak and fries and settled for having a salad for supper.

I was reading in bed when I heard John come in. I glanced at the clock, and it was 11:30. I heard him go into his room and close the door. I waited about ten minutes and glanced at my phone. I must have sat there for another fifteen minutes, just staring straight ahead and not reading another word in my novel. I put my book on the nightstand and turned off the light. I snuggled down and put my head on the pillow, wondering why I felt disappointed.

The next night when I heard him come up and go into his room, I waited ten minutes and then dialed his number. “Hey, handsome, want to talk?”

John sounded chipper when he answered, “Hey, Babe. What’s up?”

“I thought we could talk. You know, about stuff.”

“You called me. It’s your dime.”

There were probably a dozen safe subjects that I could have chosen to talk to John about. But I chose sex. “It was kind of weird but fun the other night when you had me fantasizing about Peter.”

“It was fun for me too.”

“I gathered that, but I was wondering, what is your favorite fantasy, Honey?”

“If I were your average guy, I would say, ‘sex with two women at the same time.’ Which, by the way, is one hell of a nice fantasy, but I usually have fantasies about older passionate women.”

“Like Laura?”

“Yeah, I really miss her. She called and wanted to get back together, but I turned her down. Damn, it was so tempting. Just thinking about her gets me all horny.”

“You’re thinking about her now?”

“Yeah. I think about her a lot. I really like what we are doing, Mom. I don’t think I could talk to you about sex and my most private thoughts if I had to sit in the same room with you.”

“You’re right. This is much more comfortable for me too. I was wondering, did you tell Laura you needed to get cleaned up when you saw her that night you called me by mistake?”

“Yeah. I got the feeling something was wrong when I asked if she was going to help me clean up. Then she looked at me real funny and asked why I had cum on my pants. Stop laughing, Mom. I was like, what the hell? I said the first thing that came into my mind. ‘I’m so sorry, Laura, I was stuck in traffic and could not wait to see you.’ How lame is that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.