Wrong Number?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning when John came down to the kitchen, I had my back to him, fussing with the coffee pot.

“He cleared his throat. “Ah-hem, did I by any chance call you last night?”

I could have said something like, ’No, I’m sorry, did I miss your call?’ But instead, I turned around and put a cup of coffee in front of him, “Oh, you mean the call I got around 9:30 while you were stuck in traffic with your dick in your hand?” I sat down across from him and set my cup of coffee on the table. I crossed my arms under my bosom, tilted my head and had a smirk on my face waiting for him to explain himself.

“Oh shit, Ma. I’m sorry. I thought you were someone else.”

I watched as his ears and neck started getting red. “I know who you thought I was. How long have you been fucking Laura Blake?” I asked angrily.

He turned a little redder and hung his head. “Since the beginning of the year. We kind of hooked up at the New Year’s Eve party at her house.”

“Six months. God, Laura is forty-three years old and married. Do you know how much trouble you would be in if her husband catches the two of you? What a mess of Laura’s life you would make. Can’t you find a nice girl your own age to have sex with and call for phone sex in the middle of the night?”

“I know, Mom. I know, but Laura is just so...”

I cut him off, “You’re not falling in love with her, are you?”

“No, I was going to say she is just so hot in bed I can’t resist her. It’s just a fling. Her husband is never home, and it’s mostly phone sex anyway. Last night was only the fifth time we did it.”

“Only five times!” I was practically shouting. “Once was one time too many. She is my best friend. How am I supposed to face her knowing she is having an affair with my son? You have no idea the shit storm you have caused.

John held up his hands to ward off my verbal attack, “You’re right. This could end very badly. I’ll tell her I can’t see her anymore. I’m sorry.

I calmed down a bit, “I think that would be best for everyone.”

I think he got the message and would end the affair. I took a sip of coffee and looked over the cup to try and hide my smile, “I can’t believe you did not know it was me you called when you heard my voice.”

He blushed but had a smile on his face too. “There was a lot of construction noise, and then you said those things. I mean, whose mother talks like that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.