Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was about 9:30 pm when my cell phone buzzed. “Hey, Hon,” I answered. I could hear a lot of background noise and horns blowing.

My son John spoke loudly into his phone. “Hey, babe. I’m on my way over. But I’m kind of stuck in traffic. We are hardly moving.”

’Babe?’ “Honey, I think...” I was about to tell him he had speed-dialed the wrong number when he interrupted me.

“Hey, since I’m going to be stuck here, how about we have a little phone sex to pass the time?”

“I’m not sure you want to do that... “ I was going to say ’with your mother.’ But again he interrupted me.

“Oh, come on. I already have my fly open.”

I covered my phone and snickered. He would die of embarrassment if he knew he was trying to have phone sex with Sara Townsend, his forty-one-year-old mother. I could not help myself. I was going to be able to tease him about this for as long as I lived. “Oh, do you now? And just what do you want me to do about that?”

“Come on, you know. Talk sexy and tell me what to do like you did last week when I called you.”

“You really liked that?”

“Yeah, I almost screamed when I got off. I thought my mother was going to hear me. She can be a real prude sometimes.”

I was just about to tell him ’It’s your mother, you nutcase’ and tease him. But he hurt my pride. I thought I was pretty open-minded and liberal. I was okay with gay marriage, pro-choice and casual sex amongst consenting adults.

“So you really think your mom is a prude?” I asked.

“Yeah. You should know. You’re her best friend.”

I was speechless. My best friend is Laura Blake. She is forty-three. Two years older than me. Yes, she is pretty, about five foot five, blond, nice figure, and married with a son in the Navy. I needed to find out if it was really my friend Laura that he was alluding to.

I put on a sultry voice. “How about you take that big boy out for a little practice run before you get here.”

“He is out and waiting.”

“Why don’t you stroke it and get it nice and hard. Can you do that for me, baby?”

“Oh yeah, just hearing your sexy voice gets him all excited.”

“I’m getting excited knowing you’re on your way and we are going to have a good time.”

“Are you really getting excited?” John asked.

“I sure am. You know what thinking about that big boy of yours does to me.”

“Damn, you’re one hot and sexy chick.”

“Say my name, baby. I like how you say my name when you get all sexy. Tell me how much you like to jerk off while talking to me. Come on, say my name in that sexy voice of yours. Make me get wet.

“Oh yeah, Laura, Laura, Laura. I love it when you talk dirty to me. Are you getting wet?”

There it was. The confirmation that my twenty-one-year-old son was fucking my best friend. “You know it, baby. I’m getting so wet waiting for you. Tell me what you want me to do for you tonight.”

“I want you to suck my cock and let me fuck you. Oh, Jesus, I am so close.”

“You like how I am going to get on my knees for you? How I lick it and suck it?”

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh shit, I’m cumming. Auugggh ... Crap, what a mess. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all.”

Thinking about how disgusting this was and how pissed I was at them, I could not help trying to punish them.

“You love it, and you know it.” I set the trap to ruin his night. “Don’t worry. I promise to clean you up with my tongue when you get here. But right now, I need to go. Bye.” I hung up and sat down on the couch, fuming. How could he think it was okay to fuck my best friend? How could she do such a thing behind my back? If her husband ever found out, he would kill both of them.

I would love to see the look on Laura’s face when John walks in and asks her to clean him up. Let’s see him explain that one to her. He will be lucky if he only gets his face slapped. It serves him right for being such an asshole. My best friend is fucking my son. I don’t know which one of them I was more upset with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.