Puritan Whores
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by SatinSlip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A modern man marries a woman from a secluded village. Soon he is wrapped up in a tryst with her lusty daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

‘I hope Abigail is right about this.’ I think as I open the door to my wife’s bedroom. It was just before lunch and she had come in to change after working in the garden.

I get a great view of Josephine’s ass. Bent over pale and lovely. Her big E-Cup breasts dangling down. Long curly red hair pooling below her.

It’s rare that I see my wife naked. Her puritanical upbringing had some really strange views. We only had sex once a month. Even then it was through a hole in a sheet.

A wife was not to drive her husband mad with lust.

That was all about to change.

The redhead yells in shock and stands up. Grabbing a quilt from the bed in a desperate attempt to cover herself.

“W ... what are you doing.” She looks frightened. Frightened and ashamed. Like she had been caught doing something naughty.

In her mind she probably had.

“We have to talk.” My dick was getting hard. Seeing her like this, vulnerable and nearly nude, was turning me on. “First drop the blanket.” I order.

She visibly hesitates.

“I am your husband. Your duty is to obey me.” I remind her as Abby suggested.

Reluctantly the beautiful redhead drops the quilt. She obviously wants to cover herself with her hands, but is unsure if I would get angry.

As I ogle my own wife, I continue, “As you said, we come from different worlds. It is time for you to properly support your husband. It is time for you to join me in mine. Until now you have failed in your duties. Leaving my needs neglected and wasted.”

“No, I...” She starts.

“Hush!” I say. Firmly but not harshly. Abby had me practice that. Josephine blushes. I notice her nipples are hard little nubs. Not that that necessarily means anything.

“Tonight you will come to me as a proper wife. We will lay together as I wish. This is the word of your husband.” My message clear I turned and left. Leaving the door open.

I hope Abigail was right about this.

Later in the evening I lay on my bed in the nude. I check the village website on my phone.

Then there is a tentative knock on my door.

I open it to find Josephine. Standing, nervous in all her naked glory.

She looks as if she had been crying. Now I wasn’t so sure of the plan. Abigail said it would be good to give her most of the day to think about our evening together.

In fact I couldn’t help notice that Josephine kept glancing at me and blushing throughout the day. I had thought it was a good sign. Now?

“I am here to see to your needs, my husband.” She says. Almost formally.

I usher her in. Suddenly nervous myself.

I pull her into an embrace. Kissing her on her sweet lips. She is tense, but soon relaxes almost despite herself. She lightly puts her hands on my waist. Not quite a hug.

I guide her to the bed and lay her on her back. When I’m next to her I caress her tummy with one hand and kiss the nape of her neck.

She lays there like a log. Arms at her side. Determined to let me take what pleasures I want, but to receive none of her own.

I move my hand down through her bushy red pubic hair. Down to her soft cunny. She gasps and grabs my wrist as I lightly caress with my fingertips. She doesn’t try to force my hand away though.

Her breathing comes faster as I play with her body. Fingers petting her soft warm peach. Lips kissing her shoulder.

Soon I feel wetness between her netherlips.

I move on top and spread her legs. She looks away as I position the tip of my cock at the entrance of her love canal.

Gently but firmly I push her cheek so she looks me in the eyes when I slowly enter her.

I groan as my dick gets deeper and deeper. Finally coming to rest balls deep in my lovely wife.

I begin to slowly thrust in and out. Not quick and done like I’m sure she is used to.

I squeeze and kiss her large tits. Something I’ve wanted since we first met. Relishing in the sensation of fucking the beautiful woman.

I can hear her start to moan. Quietly, like she wants to hide her pleasure from me. I quicken the pace of my thrusts.

Her body starts to tremble and she lets out a long moan through clenched teeth. Grabbing the sheet as she fails to hold back her orgasm.

I lean up and grab her hips. Positioning her so that I can fuck fast and deep.

I pound my wife’s twat as she whines loudly.

Finally with a gasp I fill her full of jizz.

I continue to thrust for a bit. Draining every last drop into her. Then I roll off.

Quickly she is up and out of the room.

Soon Abigail comes in. Dressed in a cute pink nighty that barely covers her round ass.

“I want to taste her, daddy.” She says. Crawling on the bed. Moving between my legs.

I moan as she licks and sucks my soft dick. Tasting the slime left over from fucking her mother.

It won’t stay soft for long.

We had sex again the very next night. I made it clear that I expected it to be a regular thing.

This time when she gets up to leave I grab her arm.

“We will take a shower together. To get clean.” She looks like she wants to argue for a moment. Then she nods and follows me docily into the master bath.

Josephine was as amazed by the shower as her daughter had been. Though she tries to hide her excitement as I help her step into the steamy stall.

I make her clean my body as I clean hers. Lathering each other up before washing off. She seems interested when she washes my penis, but quickly pulls away when she sees me watching.

I take my time washing her giant breasts. Obviously playing with them. I press my body against hers from behind. Enjoying the way her ass feels against my crotch. Reaching around to squeeze and caress her boobs.

Finally we step out. I enjoy watching her dry off with a fluffy white towel. She isn’t trying to put on a show for me, but she does.

She definitely notices my erect cock as she steps out of the bathroom. “Save that for my daughter.” She says, with the hint of a smile.

I don’t detect any anger or bitterness in her voice. Was it playful banter?

Minutes later a naked Abigail peers at me from around the open door. Then she runs in and jumps on the bed. Rolling around with me till I pin her down. My dick throbbing with its need.

The teen grins at me. She spreads her legs, ready for what daddy has to give her.

“Ok, now a few on your hands and knees. Good, arch your back.” Abigail was dressed in sexy lingerie as she posed on my bed.

I was taking pictures of the teen. Something she found she enjoyed very much when we looked at the pics I had taken of her in the store changing room.

“It makes me feel so naughty daddy.” She told me, sitting on my lap. “Like the naughty girls on the computer.”

So we were doing another set. She had started in her plain dress. Quickly stripping to reveal the lingerie underneath.

By the time she was naked except for a garter and stockings I couldn’t hold back anymore. I push her face into the bed, forcing her round ass up. I spank her a few times as I position my dick.

“Oh, daddy yes!” She gasps as I plunge into her. Fucking the teen hard and fast.

There was a sound. A gasp. I look up. The door hadn’t been closed all the way. I guess?

Josephine was standing, peering through the crack at us. Our eyes meet and I see a look of shock and embarrassment on her face as she flees.

I’m pretty sure she had been caressing her thighs.

“We could do ... more.” My naked wife grasps for words she doesn’t yet have the vocabulary for. She was crawling onto my bed for our nightly lovemaking.

And I’m confident in calling it that now. She might not be able to admit it. But it sure seemed like she looked forward to our nightly trysts.

It has been a few days since my photo shoot with Abigail. And her watching us fuck. However briefly.

Neither of us had brought it up.

“Get on your hands and knees.” I order her.

She tries not to smile as she obediently, eagerly, does as told. Looking at me to see what comes next.

I move up behind her. She’s heartachingly beautiful. Just like her daughter.

“You look like a naughty girl.” I tell her. My hand rubbing her cute freckles ass.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?” She looks so erotic looking back at me. Brushing her long, red hair aside. Loose now, usually she keeps it in one long braid. “You want a naughty wife, don’t you? A ... a whore.” She smiles at me.

With a WHAP! I smack her ass, her body tensing with the shock. “Naughty, Naughty wife.” I taunt. She gasps in pain for each of my dozen or so swats.

Then I reach between her thighs. Rubbing at her tender peach. Finding her already wet. “Very naughty indeed.” She moans in pleasure.

I mount my beautiful wife. Breeding her like an animal. After she quickly has an orgasm I shove her face and tits into the bed. Relishing in the degrading position.

She seems to enjoy it too. She comes a second time before I shoot my load in her.

In the shower she is even more willing to wash me. Touching me more playfully than usual. Squeezing my ass. Nibbling my shoulder. Tugging on my dick, then looking at me to see how I’ll respond. Exploring her quickly blossoming sexuality.

I pin her to the wall as I get hard again. She gasps when I force her around and shove my dick into her from behind.

She whimpers loudly as she cums. Very much like her daughter.

“I’m so glad you and mother are getting along.” Abigail says. I’m brushing her long red hair. Both of us naked. A bit of loving foreplay before our sex. “Do you think she will be as slutty as me?” My beautiful daughter asks.

“I don’t know Muffin. Maybe.” I can’t help thinking about how Josephine has gotten a bit more daring in bed. “Probably.”

“I hope so.” She turns her head to smile at me. “Let’s do something naughty with the brush.” She asks. “I saw some things online I’d like to try.”

I spank her with the flat side of the brush as she lays across my lap squealing. I stop after only a few firm strikes.

“No, daddy.” She gasps. “Don’t stop. Punish your little whore.”

So I turn her pale ass red with the brush. Spanking past where I would normally stop, even if it was just my hand.

Then she lays on her back, spreading her legs and putting her hands behind her head. I can’t take my eyes off her big perky tits.

“That’s right daddy, those are next. First I want you to brush my pussy.” I must look confused. “The bristles, daddy. Directly on my pussy. I want to feel it.”

I place one hand on her fuzzy pubis. And the other grips the brush handle. Lightly I run the brush up and down her young cunny. Listening to the rasp of horsehair bristles on soft flesh.

She groans loudly at the sensation. “Does ... does that hurt, Muffin?” I ask concerned.

“N ... no daddy. Not exactly. There’s just so much sensation. Don’t stop, please?” She begs.

As I continue she moans deeply. Her back arches and her body starts to tremble. Then her moans turn to whines as she orgasms to the brush rasping against her pussy.

I move to her breasts. Running the bristles against her hard nipples as she gasps. Then I flip the brush over. She gasps and whines as I spank her beautiful tits with the flat side.

I watch as they jiggle and bounce from my strikes. Turning red and sore. She rubs her legs together the sensation overwhelming her.

Finally I relent. Sliding the brush down her body. Bristles to skin, rasping across her smooth tummy.

When the pitiless brush reaches her pussy again I spin it around. With no warning I shove the smooth wooden handle up her wet cunt.

Abby squeals and reaches down, grabbing my hand. Her body shuddering as another orgasm takes her. She pushes at my hand. Desperate to be fucked. With a grin I thrust the brush in and out of her quivering twat. Loving the way the teen squirms.

Finally I toss the brush aside and climb on her. Driving my fuck rod deep. She wraps her arms and legs around me. Biting at my neck and gasping with pleasure.

I don’t last long. Way too turned on by the sex play, I quickly fill her with my hot cum.

As we lay together, resting, she continues to moan with pleasure.

“I should have been tied up, daddy. Wouldn’t that have been even more fun?” She grins at me.

“Yes, Muffin. Maybe next time.”

“All three of us are going in to town,” I announce. Abigail clapping and hopping up and down. Josephine frowning slightly. “My whores need some more appropriate clothes.”

Josephine gasps at the harsh language. But I notice she blushes and looks nearly as excited as Abby. The teen giving me a big hug.

We pile into my car. My wife next to me in the front seat. She can’t stop staring out the windows with awe.

“It’s so fast, isn’t it mother?” Abby asks from the back seat.

“Yes, very.” Josephine answers. Trying to maintain her proper ladylike attitude.

My wife seems overwhelmed when we enter the store. I put my arm around her waist and pull her close as we walk. This seems to help as she presses against me.

Abigail leads us to the women’s clothing section.

“May I pick out some regular clothes too?” She asks.

I nod. “And help your mother pick out some stuff. Something simple, that she won’t be too embarrassed in.”

My two women shop. Josephine alternates between excitement and disapproval. Abigail is just excited to be allowed to pick out jeans and T-shirts.

I move up close behind my wife. Wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her. “Seeing you in these clothes will make me very happy.” I whisper in her ear.

She nods and blushes. My encouragement seems to remove her reluctance.

Both girls pick out some outfits for regular wear. Then we move on to underwear and lingerie.

Josephine’s eyes go wide when she realizes just what lingerie. When she sees how it looks on the tag’s models. She blushes again.

“I ... I’m not sure I can wear that.” She says. Turning to me concerned.

“Sure you can.” I assure her. Brushing her freckled cheek. “You will look beautiful.”

I pick out a particularly risqué one-piece. It was black and sheer. We would see nearly everything except her nipples and cunny. Blocked by some strategically placed opaque shapes. Plus it had a thong rear.

Abby describes how to put it on when we get to the changing rooms with our pile of clothes.

“I ... I don’t think I can come out.” The older redhead says from her little closet.

“Please.” I ask. “I’m not allowed to come in, and I’d love to see you.”

She steps out looking nervous and vulnerable. Also very, very sexy. The sheer lingerie showing off her wonderful body. I notice her pubic hair is visible through the cloth. May have to do something about that.

“Turn around so I can see everything.” I order. She blushes, but does as told.

“My ... my rear isn’t even covered.” She says.

“I know, it looks great. You look great. You make me very happy.” I pull her in for a hug and a kiss. My hands going to her round ass and squeezing, causing her to moan as my tongue slips past her lips.

Finally I let her go to try on more clothing. Abby helps her with the bras and some other tricky items.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.