New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 10 - Planning and Recruiting

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Planning and Recruiting - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Vetting Process

Roger and the other soldiers from the train raid were blindfolded when they were about 100 miles from the resistance base of operations to retain secrecy prior to vetting the men. When the blindfolds were removed, they found themselves inside an abandoned airplane hangar. Each of the men were provided a jumpsuit to wear, which was the first thing any of them had worn since the beginning of their boot camp. They then had then help unload the tractor trailer trucks and redistribute the loads to smaller truck that would be sent to bases across the country to restock all operations equally. When they finished they were escorted through an underground tunnel to a staging room to begin the vetting process.

Sam Cooke entered the room and addressed them men describing a week long vetting and indoctrination process. He then shared his story of abuse under the laws of New America and how he came to join up with the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement.

Afterward they were fed and then, one-by-one the men were sent into a room to undergo questioning and simple background checks using an old computer system they used to hack into the FBI database. All but two of the men passed the first stage of the vetting process. He was removed from the room and nobody asked what going to happen to him. They were all just glad to be out of the corrupt female-led government for which they were forced to serve.

During the second phase, an old lie detector machine was used to determine the truthfulness of the men and after each man passed the test, they were asked in a group setting to share their individual stories of subjugation and their life under the laws of New America. For Roger, it seemed surprising that every man had experiences similar to his.

For phase three the men went through a series of indoctrination studies and learned the rules of order within the resistance. For the last series they studies the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the final day, each man joined in a swearing in ceremony and then assigned to Sam Cooke’s forces to begin their own fight to restore the rights of all Americans.

Infiltrating the Masses

In order to ensure success of future operations the FF I-II indoctrinates but leaves many new recruits willing to stay in place in the New America population to help fund and expand the recruitment process nation-wide. The support in the mid-western plains states and the south is the strongest. They continue to live and operate under the laws of New America but never stop recruiting others with the hope of someday rising up to regain their freedom and rights.

Keira Hamilton and Ben Wright are two such supporters and members of FF I-II. Keira as a business owner, is sympathetic to the plight of males and as with other women, provides monetary support to the force. Ben diligently recruits other oppressed males building a network of men ready to rise up when the day finally comes. Status updates are frequently provided and results of their recruiting efforts tracked for future operation planning.

Two such cases were the two recent New America soldiers that seemed to fail the vetting process after the Chicago train raid. They did not fail the test, but because of their answers, they were recruited to return to their unit. They were quickly indoctrinated and given a story that they were abandoned there because they would not join up with FF I-II. They were then taken to St Louis to be dropped off the throw off the government sure to investigate the raid. Their job was to recruit other soldiers for the future uprising.

In the event to oppression becomes too great for an operative left in place in the population, they are provided safe passage and take on roles within the underground operations.

Secret Meeting

I sent a message to my four Colonels to meet me for a secret meeting at an abandoned mine in the hills of West Virginia. Each Colonel was to travel at night and bring along only their third in command, leaving their second in charge of their home operations.

All truck driver positions are Classification 4 male jobs so they can easily move about the country as team drivers. They all drive naked as required by the laws of New America to blend in with the male population and carry real loads and paperwork for inspection at weigh stations. The resistance has a nationwide network of trucking business sympathetic to the cause, which allows them to move supplies and people effectively.

Colonel Bill Johnson from the East Region arrived first and got the lights and ventilation powered up by generator. Colonel Sam Cooke from the Great lakes and Plans Regions arrived second. Colonel Dexter Morris from the South Region arrived along with Colonel Richard Dawson from the West Coast and Timothy Harper from the Mountain Region. When I arrived we got right to work.

I opened the meeting saying, “Gentlemen, with the successful capture of arms and ammunition by Sam Cooke and his team, we now have the supplies necessary to execute a four pronged major offensive against the tyranny of the New America government.”

Bill Johnson patted Sam Cooke on the shoulder, “Good work Sam. I’ve been waiting a long time for this to happen.”

“Contained on the thumb drives,” I said, “are the plans for the attack by each region. Tonight we review the coordinated plan of attack together and then you take your regional plan back to brief your teams. In the event one of your plans is compromised, the remainder of the plans will stay intact.”

I handed them each a thumb drive and then turned on a portable projection unit and shared the summary objectives.

“Before I get into the plans, “I paused to say, “One of our overarching objectives during the execution of these plans is to expand the rebellion of equal rights for all Americans. During our coordinated attacks our mission target is of upmost importance but while in the process of securing the target, we need to give every man the opportunity to join us in the cause. Thins about our individual plights and know that they are also suffering the same. If we can gain their support we will gain strength to hold on and achieve our dream.”

The Colonels were all in agreement that increasing our numbers along the way increases our chances of success.

“Let me now reveal the Operation Returning Freedom gentlemen. Colonel Dexter and his team,” I said, “will seize control of the Gulf Port Cities and take control of the nation’s fuel supply. The timing is planned first to draw armed forces toward you and away from the primary target.”

I clicked forward to the western states map and said, “Colonel Dawson will execute a four pronged attack in the west on the Port Cities of LA, Seattle and San Francisco. In addition, he will be securing the Hollywood media outlets.”

I continued, “At the same time, Sam Cooke will be securing the Chicago trade center and assist Colonel Johnson in the East by securing the New York trade center and media outlets plus the Atlanta media outlet. Timothy Harper will take control of Denver.”

“Colonel Johnson and I will coordinate attacks on the Capitol Building and the Whitehouse and seize control of the New America government,” I said, “Beginning the steps to restore the Constitution of the United States of America.”

The men were exuberant and a little apprehensive that the day is nearly upon them to achieve what they had been dreaming about for years now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.