New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 9 - Freedom Force - Restoring America

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Freedom Force - Restoring America - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Life in the Resistance

I am James Monroe and the leader and General of the Freedom Force I-II. The I-II in our name stands for the First and Second Amendments of the original Constitution of the United States of America. The organization was created prior to the repeal of III amendment rights so the original name stuck. We do not support nor are we subjected to the laws of the corrupted New America government and fight to bring back the Constitution of our forefathers and that of the United States of America.

Since New America invoked martial law, we have gone underground and have been meticulously planning a coordinated attack to bring the government to its knees. In New America, almost all males are required by their new laws to wear no clothing. Freedom Force I-II rejects those laws and though male clothing has become scarce, we still practices the civilized decency of wearing clothing.

Middle America has become the haven for the movement and has found large pockets of support financially and in the form of food, supplies and weaponry. The liberal east and west has fallen for the agenda of subjugation of males and its female-led agenda. Every company in New America is now owned and operated by women. All news organizations and the entertainment industry is female led and reinforce the notion of female superiority and male subjugation.

The longer males live under the restrictive laws of New America the more Freedom Force I-II grows. Abuse and subjugation of males in day-to-day life continues to build up frustration and resentment and drives many males, of all ages, to join the resistance to end the tyranny.

My headquarters in located in a cave in Central Kentucky. From there we coordinate the efforts to recruit disillusioned males and gather the resources necessary to execute our interim and future attacks.

All new recruits are thoroughly vetted to prevent infiltration by the New America government and protect our support infrastructure. Every new recruit is provided uniforms we originally confiscated when New America was began banning clothing for males. Recruits are then provided training and are then moved through the underground network into position for the future coordinated attacks. Many of our current attacks are strategically planned to strengthen the movement and gather supplies for the major offensive to come.

The I-II Leadership

William, or better known as Bill Johnson was a former first term Senator of the old United States of America and is now a Colonel in Freedom Force I-II. He was dismissed when the laws of New America prevented him from holding office and was subsequently dismissed for subversive activity against the female led agenda. Bill leads our activities and our fighters in the East and longs for the day he can restore the government of the United States of America.

Sam Cooke is our Colonel in charge of our fighters in the Great lakes and Plans Regions. He is the former CEO of Axiom Energy Corporation and was dismissed when males were removed from all management positions. He like many other males that first tried to conform to the new laws saw and suffered the subjugation of males. Sam’s desire is to restore the rights of all Americans.

Dexter Morris is a young Colonel commanding the South and Southwest fighters. Dexter and his second in command Maya Reed, coordinated an escape with three other males from a male gene pool facility. Together they have a good knowledge of the South and together look forward to returning to the freedom to live a normal life once shared by all Americans.

Richard Dawson is on command of the West Coast. Richard has a strong background in construction and has first-hand knowledge of the Classification 6 prison system and has been working on plans to free the wrongfully subjugated male prison population, leaving hardened criminals guilty of real crimes against the United States of America.

Timothy Harper is our youngest commander in charge of the mountain ranges in the west. Timothy has first-hand experience growing up as a child in the subjugated male society. He yearns for the day he can return to his family and restore their family business and his father’s pride.

Hijack in the Plains

The resistance movement obtained intelligence of a particular high value shipment we were expecting to move to New York City through Chicago. We planned a mission to intercept and hijack the shipment as one of the last steps necessary to launch a major offensive to restore the United States of America. Sam Cooke had the lead and positioned a small force of resistance fighters along the route to execute the plan.

Meanwhile, Roger Warren had just spent his first night in the barracks in Chicago Illinois. The next morning after revelry and inspection the commanding office Captain Loretta Flynn pulled Roger aside and asked him to accompany him to her office.

Once inside Roger stood at attention and Captain Flynn said, “I am attracted to you soldier.”

Roger was surprised as he stood there naked in front of her.

“How do you feel about me soldier,” Captain Flynn asked?

Roger mumbled his reply, I respect you and your position Captain.”

Captain Flynn grabbed his penis and said, “I don’t want your respect soldier, I want your penis!”

Roger swallowed hard as she squeezed his swelling member then responded. “Captain, I am not sure what to say.”

Captain Flynn pushed papers off a nearby table and said, “Don’t say anything.” She removed her boots and socks and unclasped her pants dropping them to the floor. “Get over here and take off my panty soldier.”

Roger knelt before her and did as ordered, revealing her smooth shaved vagina.

Captain Flynn commanded, “Pleasure me soldier.”

Roger lifted her onto the table and slid his tongue along her thin labia major and entered her to reach her clitoris. He flicked and licked until Captain Flynn tensed up in a powerful orgasm.

When she recovered she ordered him, “Now stick that hard penis inside me and make me cum again!”

Rodger stood up and pulled her toward him impaling her with his stiff member. He then thrusted himself in and out of her increasing the pace until the both climaxed. Breathlessly Roger made one hard thrust and stayed deep inside her until he was flaccid.

When she had fully recovered Captain Flynn sat up and said, “Nice work soldier! You can return to your barracks until I need to see you again.”

“Yes Captain Flynn,” Roger responded and hurried out of the office. On his way back to his barracks he felt frustrated and thought how strange it is going to be if this is what his life is going to be like government service. “I am a soldier not a boy toy,” he thought to himself as his frustration simmered. Roger didn’t see Captain Flynn the remainder of the day.

The next morning after revelry and grooming the soldiers presented themselves for inspection. Captain Flynn linger while inspecting Roger, stroking his penis and drawing one finger from his anus across his testicles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.