New America - the Suffrage of Men
Chapter 8 - Law-Breakers and Uncooperative Males - Classification 6

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Law-Breakers and Uncooperative Males - Classification 6 - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

How it all happened

Richard Dawson is a 45 year old male and remembers when the Unites States of America was a country that stood for liberty and justice for all. He experienced the winds of change blowing as a young man as the Equal Opportunities Act was distorted into a tool that resulted in the discrimination of white males. He had difficulty getting into college, difficulty getting work, and found it impossible to get a promotion once employed. When the right to bear arms was stripped from the citizens, Richard had seen enough and resisted the movement and the confiscation of his guns by hiding them in a cave he found in his favorite hunting spot. Freedom Force I-II had not yet been formed and there was no organization to the resistance so Richard just laid low as more and more of the rights of males were soon stripped away. One afternoon agents from the ATF Bureau showed up at his house to confiscate the firearms registered in his name. When he informed them he sold them at a gun collector’s show many years earlier they did not believe him and thoroughly searched his house, but since he had secretly stored them far away, they came up empty. They wrecked his place and destroyed much of what he still owned at the time. When they came up empty they left with a stern warning and put him under continual surveillance. He kept his guns hidden and continued to try to keep a low profile and not attract unnecessary attention from the ever changing and more aggressive authorities.

When the classification of males began, Richards was forced into Classification 4 as a construction laborer. The fact that the right to wear clothing was taken away angered him and fueled his desire to rebel against the New America government. The humiliation soon became too much for him to bear. One morning at the construction site of a new high rise building Richard was called to the site forewoman’s office before the time for workers to clock in. Wearing only his hardhat and steel toed boots, Richard rapped on the door of the site office trailer.

The forewoman’s assistant Keera Thompson invited Richard in and instructed him to wait until the forewoman was ready to see him. Richard took off his hat as a sign of respect and just stood there as the Keera ogled him. Richard is a strong and muscular man with tanned skin from working outdoors most of his life. He looked off toward the hallway to avoid eye contact with her. Keera was a very sexy woman and always dressed in very short dresses that always showed off her long shapely legs. She was notorious for bending over in front of the male laborers and often exposed the fact she did not wear panties. Pornography and the objectification of females was abolished years before with the enactment of the laws eroding the rights of males. Keera made it difficult if not impossible not to look at her and caused many men to violate the law.

The forewoman Patricia Collins came out of her office and said, “Dawson, get in here, now! Ms. Thompson, please join us.”

Richard politely allowed Keera to go first and followed her into the forewoman’s office.

Patricia Collins was nearly the opposite of Keera. She was not very feminine and dressed in trousers, work boots and a man’s work shirt that males used to be allowed to wear. She appeared to be very fit but it was difficult to discern from the way she dressed.

Patricia stood over a set of drawings on a table and said, “Dawson, you group has fallen a week behind schedule.”

Richard was not a supervisor because males are not permitted to hold positions of authority but he was a group leader for a team of welders on the high steel crew.

Richard offered a defense, “Ms. Collins, we have been working one man short for three weeks and are having difficulty keeping pace with the steel being lifted into place.”

Forewoman Collins replied, “I told you I don’t want excuses. I want you caught up by the end of the week so expect you to make up one day’s work on the backlog each day this week.”

Richard complained, “Ms. Collins I don’t believe it is possible with them man I am missing.”

Patricia responded, “I said I don’t want excuses! Ms. Thompson, Please assemble Mister Dawson’s group members outside the building immediately.”

Keera left the room and Patricia just stared at Richard angrily as he stood there in silence. Patricia began pacing like a lioness in a cage as they waited and after a while, Keera reported the men were present as requested.

Patricia grabbed Richard by his penis and scrotum and dragged him down the hallway and out the front door of the office. His crew was assembled in a line and Keera was standing to their right holding a small box.

Forewoman Collins aggressively dragged Richard in front of the crew and said, “This group has fallen a week behind schedule and that is completely unacceptable. As group leader, I hold Mister Collins responsible for not doing everything in his power to get things on track and for allowing you to slip this far behind without taking action.”

She took Richard’s hard hat and instructed Keera to take it from her. As Keera approached her Patricia intentionally dropped the hat on the ground in front of herself, forcing Keera to bend over to pick it up in front of the crew. As expected and intended, Keera’s dress rose up revealing her pantyless bottom and the crew fell for the bait and stared at her bare bottom.

“It seems you are easily distracted,” Patricia Collins screamed at them! “Maybe that is part of your work group’s problem.”

Keera picked up the hat and having both hands full could not pull her dress back down into place. She then returned to the spot where she had been standing next to the line of men.

“I am disappointed in the crew and especially Mister Dawson.” She walked behind Richard and said, “Look at me!” Richard faced her and she then commanded, “Get on your knees.” Richard did as instructed and then she said, “Now get down on all fours with arms and legs spread apart.”

Richard did as she commanded with is bare bottom now facing his crew. Forewoman Collins walked to Richards left and instructed Keera to remove his boots. She placed the box on the ground with Richard’s hat and again exposing her bottom to the crew began removing his boots from behind. Nearly all the men were standing erect at the intentional exposure.

Forewoman Collins then asked for the box Keera had been holding and removed a large butt plug from the box. She positioned herself behind Richard and then plunged it into his tender rose bud, knocking him off balance and his face to the ground. Richard got back on all fours and Forewoman Collins then turned to the crew. So surprised by the scene unfolding in front of them, they were completely unaware that several police women had come up behind the line of men.

Forewoman Collins said, “Richard Dawson is to immediately appear in court for a hearing for demotion to Classification 6 and will be taken into custody immediately.”

Richard was suffering from the pain and embarrassment of his public discipline and was in shock to hear her words. Dry insertion of the butt plug was had his ass on fire and the two police women pulled him up from behind and cuffed his hands behind his back.

“Ms. Collins,” Richard appealed, “Please give me another chance!”

The police women quickly placed a ball gag in his mouth and strapped it behind his head.

Richard was taken away struggling and was transported to a holding cell at the courthouse. Pushing him into the cell they left him cuffed, gagged and the painful butt plug still in place.

Hours later, Richard was dragged out and led to a federal courtroom. He was escorted past Forewoman Collins to his right and forced to stand before a female judge.

The Judge stated, “Case number 846531, New America versus Richard Collins. This court is now in session.”

Dispensing with the formalities the judge then asked for the testimony of Patricia Collins.

Forewoman Collins stated, “Mister Collins has been dismissed for insubordination and failure to follow instructions and failure to perform his duties as a Classification 5 male.”

To Richard’s surprise, he was not permitted to testify and when he tried to mumble through the ball gag one of the officers smacked him in the mouth and warned him to be silent.

The judge formally sentenced Richard to Classification 6 and to prison, where he was immediately carted off.


Classification 6 Indoctrination

Upon arrival at the prison for Classification 6 males, Richard was taken to the processing area. Two female guards took custody from the officers of the court. Instead of trousers both guards were dressed in short black dresses with black stocking and black high-heeled boots. It struck Richard as very odd. Nearly all women in New America dress rather conservatively and business-like and these guards were dressed very provocatively. The two female guards then forced Richard into the shower area where they sprayed him down with a harsh chemical mixture and then rinsed it away with a forceful and cold water spray. Still wet he was escorted to an examination room where they removed the ball gag and butt plug and performed an invasive cavity search. He was then injected with the immunization regimen as part of the Bare Male Project to eliminate future body hair growth.

Richard was walked into another room and the guards released his handcuffs and then re-shackled his wrists to chains suspended from the ceiling. The chains were retracted and his arms pulled apart and toward the ceiling above his head. His ankles were then shackled and pulled apart forcing him into a spread eagle position.

Several women walked in and stood at the other end of the room. One said, “I am Warden Melissa Dorman. This is Captain Joyce Romano. You have been remanded to Classification 6 and as such you will be subjected to frequent and ritualistic humiliation and torture. Ms. Romano is in charge of your indoctrination and will oversee all general discipline.”

She paused briefly and then continued saying, “You have no rights as a Classification 6 male. I this facility you are a piece of meat ... Our meat. You follow all instructions to a T. Any failure to do so will result in discipline. If you continue to fail your discipline will multiply again and again. You either learn to comply or you give up the will to live. You WILL do one or the other.”

Warden Dorman turned to Captain Romano and said. “You may begin.”

Captain Romano was also dressed in a black dress with black high heeled boots. Captain Romano walked up to Richard with a hand –held Taser and said, “You belong to me now.” She turned on the Taser and turned the dial to number one. “First I want you to learn one of my favorite forms of punishment.” She touched the two prongs to Richard’s thigh and gave hi a brief shock. Richard lost control and the muscles spasmed in the leg and his body fell limp, straining against his shackled wrists. That is only a short burst on level one power and there are eight levels higher.”

She shocked his other thigh and both legs were now limp. With her free hand, Captain Romano grabbed a hold of Richard’s testicles and squeezed until he screamed in pain. With her other hand she shocked his left buttocks causing his body to convulse sharply as she continued to squeeze him.

Captain Romano let go of him and allowed him to recover momentarily and then said, “Do you understand you are mine?”

Richard mustered the strength to respond, “Yes Captain.”

Captain Romano asked, “Do you promise to do what I tell you and without hesitation?”

Again Ricard replied, “Yes Captain.”

Captain Romano responded, “Then this is your first test.” She turned to the guards and said, “Release him.”

The guards released the chains from the floor and lowered them from the ceiling. Richard felt he was going to collapse but managed to wobbly stand before them.

Captain Romano said, “These nice guards deserve to be rewarded for a job well done.”

One guard unbuckled her holster and handed it to the other and lifter her dress to reveal a shaved vagina.

Captain Romano said, “Bring this nice guard to orgasm!”

Richard dropped to the floor and began licking and prodding the vagina of the first guard. It was an awkward position and he had difficulty finding her clitoris so placed one hand on her buttocks to pull her forward and used his other hand to spread her labia to better reach her with his tongue. He flicked her clitoris harder and faster until she moaned and nearly lost her legs as she climaxed. She was soon replaced by the other guard and Richard pleasured her also until climax.

Captain Romano then said “Stand.” Richard complied. She continued, “You will shower each morning and shave until the immunization regimen stops your body hair from growing. After you expel, you are required to use and enema and then re-shower if necessary. You MUST be clear at ALL times. She walked over to a table behind him and returned with a butt plug in hand. She held it up and said, “You must have this inside you at all times except when expelling and when giving yourself a daily enema. You will never remove it for any reason except as instructed by one of the guards or myself. Do you understand?”

Richard replied, “Yes Captain.”

Captain Romano then commanded, “Bend over.”

Richard did and she inserted the unlubricated butt plug.

“Guards,” she said, “Take our new prisoner to his cell.”

Richard was led away and Captain Romano just smiled at Warden Dorman who enjoyed the entire indoctrination process.


Welcome to Prison Life

The cell was dark and cold and Richard barely slept all night. The next morning the cells were opened and Richard followed the flow of the rest of the prisoners to the facilities to perform the required toilet and shower ritual. After the shower, two guards inspected each prisoner having them remove their own butt plug to be examined for cleanliness. Unfortunately for Richard, they recognized he was a new prisoner so they indicated that his had a residue of excrement, whether it did or didn’t. One guard roughly pulled him out of line by his scrotum. They finished the inspection of the others and both returned to Richard.

The rest of the prisoners remained in line forced to observe Richard’s punishment and humiliation. One guard shackled his wrists and attached the shackles to the wall in a bent over and spread-leg position. The other guard shoved a new enema bottle into his anus and squeezed the entire content inside him. To his surprise, she followed that bottle with two more. Richard was experiencing excruciating cramping pain as he struggled to hold the contents inside. As he was wincing in pain the other guard stood at Richard’s side and kicked him in the stomach causing him to blow out the body fluids at the feet of the prisoner’s behind him. The relief of expelling the enemas was replaced with pain as the other guard took his butt plug and forced it inside him. Richard groaned as she pushed it inside him.

“What are you groaning about slime,” she rhetorically said to Richard. I’ll show you pain.” She then touched the exposed end of the butt plug with a Taser, sending an excruciating painful shockwave through his body and making his ass feel like it was on fire.

The other prisoners were dismissed to re-shower and then to go to breakfast but Richard was left chained to the wall in the showers.

Hours later, Captain Romano walked into the showers and asked, “Tell me you pathetic male, are you a slow learner?”

Richard replied, “I am sorry Captain but it appears I am this morning.”

Captain Romano unshackled him and said, “Clean up your mess and yourself and then report to guard station three for further instructions.”

She left the showers and still in pain from the incident, Richard sprayed down the showers and then cleaned himself up again. He then reported to the guard station and was then escorted to Captain Romano’s office.

The guard knocked on the door and Captain Romano responded, “Come in.”

The guard showed Richard inside and pushed him toward Captain Romano’s desk.

“Come forward and stand in front of my desk,” she ordered. Richard did as instructed and she said, “Legs apart and bend over with your hands on my desk.” Again Richard complied.

Captain Romano stood up and walked around her desk and smacked his buttocks, right between his cheeks and striking the head of his butt plug, sending another sharp pain through him. She then leaned over him, grabbing his hardening penis and testicles with one hand and pushing against the butt plug with the other. Richard tried not to but involuntarily groaned in pain.

Captain Romano stated, “You are a handsome male specimen and I am going to make you my new boy toy for a while.” She re-grasped the shaft of his penis and said, “Stand up!”

Richard did as commanded send a new wave of pain through his ass as he straightened his body. His penis was at full erection and she let go of it and commanded, “Turn around!”

Richard turned around facing the guard that escorted him in and Captain Romano asked, “Don’t you agree with my assessment of this male specimen Officer Martin?”

Officer Martin stared at his penis and replied, “I certainly do Captain.”

Captain Romano said, “Please retrieve a chastity device for me officer”

When Office Martin left the room Captain Romano moved over to her table, lifted her dress and dropped her panty then said, “Get over here and pleasure me.” She then sat up on the edge of the table kicked off her shoes and the panty, laid back and then spread her legs. Richard walked up to the table pulled a chair up and positioned himself in front of her bare vagina. He began licking and flicking her clitoris. With a minute Captain Romano began having orgasmic wave upon wave as Richard continued to pleasure her with his tongue. After repeated orgasms he pushed his head away and got up from the table and then grabbed a chair.

She and leaned over exposing herself to Richard. And said, “Stick your big piece of meat inside me boy toy.”

Richard replied, “Yes Captain, but isn’t intercourse discouraged?”

“Here you do as I command boy toy. And do not question my commands ever again.”

Richard stood behind her and positioned his penis at the opening of her vagina and she guided him in with two fingers. Richard was so overstimulated that he started pounding away at a fast pace almost immediately. In a few minute Richard pushed deeply inside her as he climaxed. Breathing heavily he opened his eyes and looked up to notice Office Martin intensely enjoying his performance.

Captain Romano stood up as his shrinking penis slipped out of her and she said, “I believe Office Martin needs pleasured also boy toy, so take care of her next.”

Officer Martin removed her shoes, trousers and panty then took Captain Romano’s place on the table. Richard didn’t hesitate and positioned himself between her legs and planted his face in her vulva. When she was satisfied she got up and redressed.

Captain Romano was standing there holding a cock cage and said, “You are mine until I tell otherwise. As a sign of my ownership, you will be locked in chastity, with me holding the only key.” She slipped the cage over his flaccid penis and locked the ring around the base of his testicles.

“Officer Martin, please escort the prisoner out,” Captain Romano instructed.

Office Martin grabbed hold of his cock cage and led him out of the office and out to the prison yard. Unknown to Richard at the time, he would soon come to realize that as Captain Romano’s boy toy he will be escorted, with cock cage in hand, everywhere he goes within the prison as another form of control and embarrassment. Richard reluctantly walked out into the yard and immediately became aware that he was to only person in chastity. The other prisoners also noticed and a wave of whispering moved across the male population as they all knew that he was now the Captain’s new boy toy. His embarrassment increased and he lowered his eyes to the ground to avoid eye contact with the other inmates. He moved through the groups of men until he found a vacant spot in one of the corners to wait out the awkwardness of outdoor free-time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.