New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 7 - The Gene Pool - Classification 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Gene Pool - Classification 5 - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Males in the Gene Pool - Classification 5

Dexter Morris is a young male from the town of Waco Texas. Dexter turned eighteen just one week ago and was enlisted to serve in the New America government in the reproduction gene pool. He is a handsome young male with excellent bone structure and muscle mass, which is precisely why he has been selected. Dexter grew up most of his formative years under the female domination of New America so has learned how to submit to the authority of women. Texas is still one of the hotbeds for the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement having had the largest per capita gun ownership in the old United States when the second amendments rights were eliminated. As a result, Dexter was in the middle of the conflict of female domination versus male self-determination and the old Constitution.

Indoctrination

Today Dexter just arrived at the government run semen collection facility in Dallas Texas. He and nine other young men are ushered into a large room for indoctrination. The clinics are used for the purpose of impregnating any female wishing to bear children. Intercourse is not allowed under the new laws in order to enhanced selection process that promotes continued dominance by women. In the clinics the male seeds of life are collected, controlled and stored by women in the government run facilities.

The ten naked young males are lined up facing a table of six women and to the left and right of the males are ten young women dressed in very short white dresses with white thigh-high stockings.

Rita Stallworth is the Director of the facility and stands to address the naked males saying, “You have been selected to serve your nation as a Classification 5 male. You are ideally suited for the reproduction goals of the New America government. As such, you have no rights. You will be divested of clothing at all times. You have no right of refusal of the reproductive collection process at any time. You will obey each and every command from any female in your attendance. Failure to obey a command will result in punishment and said punishment will escalate until full compliance is achieved. I now introduce you to our Compliance Officer, Robin Warring.”

Dexter was thinking, “What the Hell did I get into,” as Robin Warring stood up and walked around the table and stood in front of the naked males.

Robin commanded, “So, for your first test, turn around.” The ten male complied and she then commanded, “Bend over and touch your toes.” Again all ten complied, displaying their exposed buttocks to the table of women. Robin then said, “Under no circumstances do you move unless I tell you to do so. No for your second test...”

Robin Warring walked back to the table and picked up a paddle that was lying there and went to the first man and smacked his buttock hard. It stung so badly and the force caused him to lose balance and moved forward to catch himself.

Robin said, “You moved and get another until you obey my order.”

Blow number two and he was better prepared to contain himself. So down the line she moved. Having the benefit of the first male’s experience, all except one other was able to withstand the first blow without moving. The unfortunate male that moved had to endure three before he could contain himself.

Robin Warring said, “Stand up and face the table.” They did and she said, “Grab your penis and make it erect.”

Dexter though again, “What the hell,” but complied with the others until each was erect and red-faces with embarrassment.

Robin then instructed them to stand in front of the young ladies at each side of the room. She then said, “These ladies are your Sample Collection Technicians. They will be responsible for milking your penis for collection, documenting and storage. Although we have a mechanized collection equipment we will begin with a manual collection process as a demonstration of their dominance over you and your submission to them.”

The young women knelt before the ten males, grabbed their penises and began pumping them. Eight of then ejaculated rather quickly and the Sample Collection Technicians collected their seed in a glass petri dish and cleaned up any remaining fluids. Dexter was one of the two slow to cum and the Sample Collection Technicians wrapped her lips around his swollen member and began to bob up and down until she sensed he was about to ejaculate and she skillfully collected his sample. The same happened to the other male.

The Director dismissed the women and they took their samples to perform a sperm count analysis.

The males were then lined back up and the remainder of the indoctrination training was conducted. Later each of the technicians returned and read the sperm count results to the Director and her staff.

When completed, they were taken to their sector of the building, which included their new sleeping quarters, the grooming facilities and the cafeteria. Robin Warring then dismissed them to eat dinner and warned them to get a good night’s sleep.

Dexter walked into the busy cafeteria and was astounded at the number of males that were in service at the facility. He got his dinner and sat down next to a group men that appear to be older than he to try to get a sense of what was in store for him.

Day Two - Sample Collection Begins

Morning Session

At 6:00 AM the alarm woke Dexter and he rolled out of his bunk as well as the other nine young men. As required by law they showered and shaved before going to the cafeteria for breakfast. Many of the men had already finished and were heading out the door. Dexter soon found out why because an announcement warned that the cafeteria would be closing in just ten minutes. He quickly got something to eat and gobbled it down just in time. A bell rang and two guards arrived at the cafeteria door to usher everyone out.

Another announcement said, “All donors, report to your sample collection station immediately.”

Dexter just followed the others down the hallway to a security checkpoint and got into the line to file through. The collar on each man was scanned and they were then directed by a woman on the other side of the checkpoint to different numbered rooms down the corridor.

Dexter went through and was directed to room 46 near the end of the corridor. The corridor was well lit and the walls, ceiling and floor were all stark white.

Dexter walked into his room and was surprised at what he found. The room was large with five open-ended rooms lining each side. Inside each of the side rooms was a sample collection system consisting of an examination table with bright lights overhead and several hoses and instruments hanging from the ceiling. Everything was white or stainless steel and very sterile looking. At the closed end of the room were several monitors and other sterile looking pieces of equipment. Standing at the open end of each side room was one of the ten young ladies from the indoctrination the day before.

Another woman right inside the door scanned Dexter’s collar and called out, “Number four.”

One of the young ladies walked over to Dexter and escorted him to the fourth room on the left.

She was a cute looking Asian American woman and said, “Dexter Morris, my name is Maya and I am your Sample Collection Technician. As you learned yesterday in the indoctrination session, I am responsible for collection, documenting and storage of your semen. Your success is my success so if you cannot meet the collection requirements then I also fail in my duty.”

Maya was dressed in a very short white dress with a low cut front. She wore white heels on her feet and white thigh-high stocking on her shapely legs. The dress was so short that the top of her stocking and the elastic suspenders of a white garter belt were always clearly visible. Dexter remember seeing images of what was then called a sexy nurse costume on the internet when he was a young boy and before all images defines a degrading to women were banned.

Maya noticed him staring at her uniform and said, “My uniform is intended to enhance the sample collection process. In spite of the fact that pornography and the objectification of females was abolished with the enactment of the laws dismissing the rights of males, at this facility we do everything possible to ensure successful collection of your sperm samples. My uniform is designed with that intent.

Dexter stared at her shapely legs as Maya walked over to the sample collection table. She turned and said, “Come here and jump up onto the bottom of this table.”

Dexter did as he was instructed. She then pushed a button and the back of the table rose into a reclining position. “Lean back and relax,” Maya instructed him as the back came to a stop.

Maya drew a thin curtain across the open end of the room to block the distraction of other men coming into their sample collection stations. She then took a strap at each side of the back and attached one to each of his biceps, essentially securing him to the table back.

Maya then pushed another button and two small padded tables with foot stirrups rose at each side of the bottom of the table. Maya then instructed him, “Spread your legs and please place your feet in the stirrups.”

Dexter was already embarrassed and his semi-penis hard but as he obeyed her instructions and watched her working to secure him, his penis became fully erect and stood straight up.

Maya strapped Dexter’s thighs to the padded tables and then locked his feet into the stirrups. She then looked everything over and then said, “We are almost ready to begin.”

She went to the monitors at the end of the room and started to execute a number of computer commands to boot up all the equipment. When all was ready she said, “Dexter, I am going to place virtual reality goggles and headphones over your head to help you have peak performance.”

Without another word she did so and Dexter was treated to soft music and a computer generated visual display.

Maya returned to the computer and switched on a camera and microphone and said, “You will be able to see and hear me in your headset when I need to communicate with you. When I move around the room, the camera will follow me so you can see what I am doing.” She paused briefly and continued saying, “ I am now going to connect the sample collection device.”

Maya moved over to the table and the camera moved as she said it would. She pulled one of the devices down from the ceiling and hooked up the hose. She then grabbed Dexter’s erect penis and slide the device down his shaft.

Maya asked, “How does that feel to you Dexter?”

Hesitantly, Dexter replied, “Pretty amazing!”

Maya said, “Good. The sample collection device will provide stimulation to match the VR program and sound. I will be turning off my camera and microphone now so just lie back and enjoy the experience.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.