New America - the Suffrage of Men
Chapter 5 - Males in Business - Classification 3

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Males in Business - Classification 3 - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Samuel (Sam) Cooke is the former CEO of Axiom Energy Corporation. When all males in New America were forced out of leadership positions in business, Sam was forced out and had to relinquish all shares of stock and personal property. In a matter of weeks Sam went from being a wealthy business man to nothing more than an unpaid gofer in the company he once ran. Sam reports to and works under Rose Cowan who is the personal assistant to the current CEO, Cynthia McAdams. Cynthia keeps Sam there because he has insight that is still useful to her.

Based on the laws governing Classification 3, clothing restrictions are dictated by management and by position within the business or company, and are strictly enforced.

Cynthia McAdams is a long-time supporter of the old women’s movement and requires all males in the company to be naked except for a collar and thong with the company logo and in the company colors. From Sam’s perspective they look rather silly but at least he is not required to work completely naked.

Cynthia McAdams paged Rose Cowan and said, “Rose, will you please report to my office and bring Sam with you for a task I need completed?”

Rose replied and quickly gathered up her tablet and Sam and soon knocked on Cynthia’s door.

Cynthia McAdams called out, “Come in Rose.”

When they entered the CEO was busy on the phone and motioned them over to the front of the desk.

Rose took one of the two seats and Sam stood behind the other, knowing he is not allowed to sit unless instructed to do so.

When Cynthia McAdams finished her call she said, “Sam, the advice you gave me to negotiate with the Environmental Protection Agency just got the door slammed in my face. I thought you were sure we would succeed?”

Sam was quick to reply, “It is the same position I would have taken in the past and has worked for me Ms. McAdams.”

Cynthia McAdams looked perturbed and exclaimed, “It sound to me like you are blaming me for this failure!” She came around to the other side of the desk and stood right in front of Sam and said, “This is your fault and quite likely, subversive in nature. I will not tolerate subversive behavior from any male!”

She then looked at Rose and said, “Please break out the tool box for me Ms. Cowen.”

Rose went to her office and soon returned with an actual red tool box.

Cynthia McAdams instructed her to put it on the conference table and then walked over and opened the top.

“Get over here Sam,” Cynthia commanded.

Sam complied as she pulled out two clamps connected by a chain and a lead weight hanging in the center.

“I think you misled me on purpose Sam and I am going to discipline you for insubordination,” Cynthia McAdams warned.

She then attached one of the clamps to Sam’s nipple causing considerable pain. She then attached the other clamp to this other nipple while still holding up the lead weight. Once attached, she let go of the weight causing Sam to groan in pain.

Cynthia McAdams said to Rose, “Please relieve Sam of his thong. He won’t be wearing that for some time if ever again.”

Rose Cowan walked up behind Sam and pulled the thong to the floor in one swift movement. Between the pain coming from his nipples and being completely exposed, Sam immediately got an erection.

Cynthia McAdams said, “Sam appears to be enjoying his discipline too much so please lock his testicles in a cock ring.”

Rose got a cock ring and a miniature lock from the tool box and slipped it beneath his testicles, snapped it over the top of the base of his penis, and then locked it. It squeezed him tightly and made his penis even harder.

“Very good Ms. Cowan,” Cynthia complimented to her

She turned to Sam and said, “You will remain in this state the remainder of the day and at 5:00 PM you will report back to me. Now get out of my office and get back to work!”

“Yes Ms. McAdams,” Sam replied, and stepped out of the thong laying at his feet and left the office.

Sam went back to his cubicle, which stirred up a lot of chatter as other people in the cubicle pool who noticed his apparent state of discipline. He tried to concentrate on his work but found the pain extremely distracting. At one point he rested the weight between the nipple clamps on top of his desk as he worked to relieve some of the downward pressure. Still he found it difficult to concentrate on his work and he certainly didn’t want to agitate Cynthia McAdams any more than he already has.

Public Humiliation

Rose Cowan came by his cubicle at 11:45 and said, “As a message to all males in the company, Ms. McAdams expects you to use the cafeteria for lunch today.” Sam was hoping to hide out in his cubicle the rest of the day. Cynthia McAdams was obviously thinking the exactly the same thing and was not about to let that happen.

Sam replied, “Yes Ms. Cowan,” and stood up to leave the modest safety of his cubicle. The weight between the nipple clamps fell from the table as he stood and reapplied the additional pressure to the clamps. He cringed in pain as he stood and started walking toward the elevators.

Everyone in the cubicle pool stared at him as he walked by and down the hall to the elevators. With each step, the lead weight bounced and pulled painfully on his tender nipples. When the elevator door opened it was not empty and Sam thought about waiting for another but on second thought reluctantly entered. Sam turned around the pushed the first floor button. His refection in the stainless steel doors provide a mirrored view to the women behind him. Stopping on floor three, two more women got on forcing Sam further toward the back, where one of the ladies reached around him and grabbed a hold of his erect penis. When they reached the First floor, Sam allowed the ladies off first. The woman holding onto his penis paused and stared into his eyes with a grin on her face.

With his penis pointing the way forward Sam headed to the cafeteria entrance, which was across the cavernous lobby of the building. The female security guards giggles as they exchanged remarks about Sam’s embarrassing state. Sam finally made it to the door of the cafeteria and walked in. The room was bustling with the lunchtime crowd but as soon as they noticed Sam a wave of near silence and sound of whispering moved across the room. Sam garnered his courage and walked by those seated at the tables and got into the serving line. He got only a sandwich and drink so he could get out of there as soon as possible. The cashier scanned the chip in his collar to account for his food and he quickly found a seat in one corner of the lunch room.

Just as Sam was finishing Cynthia McAdams walked into the cafeteria and scanned the room to ensure Sam was there, which was not too difficult because so many people looked his way as soon as they saw her. She walked over to Sam and picked up and empty glass and fork, and then tapped on it to quiet the room.

As if things had not already been humiliating enough, Cynthia McAdams announced, “As you all can see, the former leader of this company has been a very bad boy today. Let this be a lesson to all males. I will not tolerate any kind of subversion or insubordination.” She then looked at Sam and commanded, “Stand up Mister Cooke!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.