New America - the Suffrage of Men
Chapter 2 - Unclassified Males

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unclassified Males - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Unclassified – Young Adult Males

Growing Up in New America

Timothy Harper is a young man just days away from his 18th birthday. At just six years old, he was too young to remember to the Women’s March on Washington of 2017 and its overarching message of resistance and self-determination. He was too young to understand the role of males in the former United States of America and he was too young to notice the erosion of male rights in the years that followed.

Having grown up in a female-led household nearly his entire life, he was quickly and easily indoctrinated under the laws of New America. Timothy’s father is a big and strong Classification 4 male and works as a carpenter in the construction industry. Timothy only remembers his father as a subjugated male and does not remember that he was one a proud man that worked hard to provide for his young family. The home for which he worked so hard to buy was taken away from him, along with all of his other possessions, but fortunately for the family, they were given to Timothy’s mother. Timothy’s mother espoused the guiding principles of the Women’s March on Washington and was eager to accept her role as the head of the household when the laws had changed. Also fortunately for Timothy’s father, she still loved him and kept him as her subordinate male husband. Unfortunate for Timothy and his father, his mother willingly and enthusiastically implemented the laws of New America within their household. Timothy’s father was always naked as a Classification 4 male and was forced to remain naked at home as well. He was locked in chastity each evening when he arrived home and had showered He remained locked up until time to perform the ritualistic shaving, required by law, each morning. Though he was once a proud man, Timothy’s father was now just a shell of the man he once was.

Timothy had two younger sisters who both have all of the freedoms and rights of the female population in New America. They always wore clothing and were taught at a young age how to, and were expected to, help hold Timothy in submission. They eagerly participated in disciplining Timothy when included in the process by their mother and occasionally subjected him to other forms of humiliation, as only young sibling girls can. Timothy grew up outwardly submissive to the women of the household but was inwardly angry and resentful.

During his young life, Timothy only remembers being naked and has never worn clothing to his recollection. As soon as he started puberty, he was taught by his mother to follow the laws requiring males to shave their pubic region daily. On occasion his mother or sisters would shave him as a form of punishment and humiliation. Also, as required by law, Timothy was locked in chastity after shaving each morning once reaching puberty. Timothy has never engaged in sexual activity and as a subjugated male, was not permitted to masturbate unless instructed to do so by a female as a form of humiliation or punishment.

Timothy grew into a strong and tall boy like his father and at school, he was often singled out by the female-only teachers to make an example of him as a way to keep him in check as well as intimidate all of the other smaller males in the school. And just as he was at home, Timothy was outwardly submissive but was inwardly angry and resentful. Timothy graduated high school last spring and because males are not permitted to attend college or university, he started as a carpenter’s apprentice in the trade of his father.

The day before his birthday Timothy’s mother said, “When you get home from work tomorrow, immediately take a shower and re-shave yourself. We will have a birthday dinner and celebrate your official entry into adulthood.”

“Yes mam,” Timothy meekly responded.

Birthday Surprise

Immediately following work the next day Timothy went to the showers and was met there by one of his sisters who unlocked his chastity cage.

“Mom told me to unlock your cage.”

He thought it strange that his sister was there to meet him but assumed his mother was busy with the something to do with his birthday celebration. His sister did not leave but instead, sat down on the sink and watched as he shaved and showered behind the clear glass doors of the shower.

As he was drying off she said, “You won’t be needing this tonight,” as she picked up his cock cage and quickly and quietly left the room.

When Timothy was ready, he reported to the dinner table and was surprised to see not only his mother, father, and sisters, but also two of his aunts; all standing around the table.

“Happy Birthday,” they all exclaimed!

Timothy was very surprised and noted immediately that his father was also not locked in chastity, as he usually is at home. Also, his mom, sisters and aunts were all dressed up wearing nice dresses. His dad held mother’s chair as she sat down at the head of the table.

“Timothy,” his mother said, “Although it is not customary, I have reserved the seat at the other end of the table for you in celebration of your birthday.”

The other women and then Timothy and his dad took their seats.

His mother said as they started to pass the service plates and bowls around the table, “You may be wondering why your aunts were invited to this special occasion tonight. Well, upon reaching your eighteenth birthday, as with all young males, tonight you start your lessons on how to pleasure a woman. Your aunts are here to both observe and participate in your training.”

Timothy looked puzzled so she elaborated, “Since sexual intercourse is discouraged in order to protect the gene pool, the primary form of orgasm for females is achieved through cunnilingus. First you shall watch your father pleasure me, and then you will have an opportunity to practice with your two aunts, while I provide any verbal instruction necessary.”

Still in a state of surprise and bewilderment, Timothy said nothing.

His mother said, “Now let’s all enjoy our meal.”

Timothy’s father did not make eye contact with Timothy the entire meal and before they knew it, his dad and two sisters began clearing the table in preparation for the big training event.

Learning to Pleasure Women

“Now Timothy,” his mother said. “Cunnilingus and be used as a form of punishment or humiliation but for the most part is performed purely for the pleasure and satisfaction of a woman. As a male, you are expected to be able to skillfully perform cunnilingus on your future wife and/or owner, or other female superior demanding such pleasure. That is the purpose for your training tonight.”

With that said, his mother slipped out of her dress to reveal she was wearing nothing underneath and was completely shaved. Timothy was shocked because he had never seen her naked before and his penis embarrassingly stood erect. His mother walked over to Timothy’s end of the table and jumped up on the table in front of him

His mother said, “Your sisters are not of legal age to engage in sexual activity although masturbation is permissible for young ladies. They will remain clothed and not be active participants in your training. They have been invited to observe and to celebrate this occasion. Come closer my little darlings,” She added as she motioned her daughters back toward the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.