Sucky Vacation - Cover

Sucky Vacation

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Gah, it smells like a French whorehouse in here,” Nessa said as the adults came into the room and turned on the overhead lights.

Jeff startled awake and glanced around in panic as he realized he’d fallen asleep. Lori was still sleeping despite the bright light, but everyone else had roused as fast as he had. Amy and Shelly jerked the sheets up to cover their bare breasts while Neal looked ready to bolt at being caught in bed between them.

“What the hell is going on here?” Uncle Bob demanded, then turned his attention to Jeff. “I trusted you to keep an eye on things, not start some kind of orgy.”

“Fucking Americans,” Nessa mumbled to herself before turning to Bob and the rest. “Isn’t that a little hypocritical considering what we’ve all been up to the last couple of nights?”

Bob’s instant wince made Jeff frown. What had they been up to?

“That’s different,” Uncle Bob grumbled. “We’re consenting adults.”

Nessa looked back to the two beds, each with three teens. “Anyone here forced to do something they didn’t want to?”

Jeff noted everyone shaking their heads except Lori who was still sleeping soundly at his side. At least her shirt still covered her bare ass.

“They are too young to be having sex.” Uncle Bob stomped to the foot of the other bed to point his finger at Neal. “Get out of that bed!”

Neal looked like he wanted to be sick, but Amy and Shelly stopped him from getting up as they shot defiant looks at their father.

Richard had a stunned look on his face as he stared at his son Neal snuggled between the naked teens. Jeff thought he caught a hint of pride peeking through the mask of paternal disapproval.

“Right,” Nessa said with a long sarcastic drawl. She turned to Mom and Aunt Jackie. “You two said you were about their ages when you started fooling around with each other, right?”

Jeff’s mouth dropped open as his mother and aunt both stammered, glancing at the teens in horror as their incestuous secret dropped to the floor.

“And you’ve been playing swapsies with your husbands since before you were married. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall from the tree if you ask me.”

“What are you doing?” Mom hissed as she grabbed Nessa’s arm in an obvious attempt to rein her in.

“Look, it’s not the end of the world,” Nessa said. “Kids are gonna screw around. Sticking your heads in the sand about it won’t change it happening. I got Shawna an implant as soon as she started dating and taught her how to keep herself safe. She’s got a good head on her shoulders and I bet anything that happened here was safe and consensual. Am I right, love?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Shawna whispered as she gripped the sheet and glanced back at Jeff. “We made sure everyone knew how to use condoms properly.”

“Except Lori,” Jeff felt compelled to add and then swallowed hard as all the adults turned to him. Lori snored peacefully at his side. “She didn’t really do anything.”

“Well thank God for small favors,” Uncle Bob exclaimed with his hands flying up in frustration as he stomped toward Jeff. “My youngest daughter is still a virgin! Hurray!”

“Stop it, Daddy,” Amy snapped. “We wanted to be with Neal and no one got hurt. Why are you acting this way?”

Aunt Jackie crossed the room to drag Uncle Bob toward the adjoining room as she stared back at Amy and Shelly. “We are going to have a talk tomorrow.”

Uncle Bob was still yelling in the other room while Aunt Jackie tried to talk him down. Mom and Dad were having a whispered conversation that didn’t look pleasant for either of them. Nessa shrugged and grabbed Richard’s hand to head for the door to leave. Richard’s head swung between Nessa and his son.

“Sleep well, kids,” Nessa said. “And Shawna, don’t come back too early. Richard and I want to sleep in.”

“We do?” a confused Richard asked as he allowed himself to be pulled outside.

When the door shut with a thunk, it instantly silenced Mom and Dad. Mom took Dad by the hand and headed to the connecting door. “We’ll talk in the morning,” she said to Jeff before shutting the door behind them.

Stunned silence followed for a moment. The overhead lights were still on, so Jeff scooted out between his bedmates and turned it off. Shawna adjusted the sheets over Lori and held them open for Jeff to return to his spot between them.

“That was ... weird,” Shelly said in the darkness.

“Wow, so Mom and Aunt Kim mess around together,” Amy mused with a touch of confusion.

“And Dad had sex with Aunt Kim,” Shelly gasped. Both she and Amy let out an identical, “Ew!”

Jeff puzzled over the revelations silently as he snuggled closer to spoon against Shawna. It made a weird kind of sense. He had vague memories of summer vacations at places where everyone had been naked. As he got older, his parents had taken frequent overnight or weekend trips and left him with a sitter or at a friend’s house. The new information made him see his parents in a new light that made him feel queasy.

“You okay?” Shawna whispered to him.

“Just thinking,” he said and kissed her hair.

“I was a little weirded out when I figured out all the crap my mom was into,” Shawna admitted.

“Like what?” Jeff asked out of puerile curiosity.

“Swinging. Orgies. Multiple guys at the same time. Stuff like that.”

“So kind of like what we did tonight?” Jeff asked through a chuckle.

“Pretty much,” Shawna sighed. “I could never imagine myself doing all that. I never trusted the blokes I’ve been with enough.” She glanced at the sleeping Lori. “And I never wanted to snog my mates before.”

“I feel strangely honored,” Jeff said as he buried his face in her fragrant hair again.

“You should be,” Shawna chuckled back and then sighed.

After a beat of silence, Shelly asked from the other bed, “Did Lori sleep through all that?”

“Yeah,” Shawna laughed.

“You guys looked pretty intense over there,” Shelly said. “When you made that Lori sandwich.”

They all giggled at the comment. Lori turned over in her sleep and snuggled into Jeff’s back with a happy sigh. The silence stretched long enough after that for everyone to eventually slip off to sleep.

Jeff woke next when Shawna slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom early the next morning. The shower started and he yawned before rolling over to pull Lori into a snuggle. She had been still all night instead of taking over the bed like usual. She roused with a sleepy smile.

“Hey,” she whispered and tucked her head under his chin. “You smell nice.”

“Mornin’,” Jeff said and kissed her forehead. “You missed all the excitement last night.”

“Oh, I don’t think I missed a thing,” she purred.

“So you really were awake when our parents came in and found us?”

Her head popped up at that and she stared with wide eyes. “No!”

“Yeah, apparently they could smell all the sex and knew something was up.”

“Shit,” she whispered and instantly tensed.

“It’ll be fine,” Jeff said and tugged her back down. “Relax. I’m sure we’ll get lectures and stuff at breakfast, but Nessa calmed them down before Uncle Bob went ballistic on Neal.”

“What about me?” she whispered.

“I told them the truth,” Jeff said. “You didn’t really do anything.”

She pushed at him with a blushing smirk. “No, but you and Shawna did.”

“True. I may have failed to mention that,” Jeff teased. “Seriously, I think everything will work out.”

Lori was quiet for a moment. “I have so many questions about what happened,” Lori said as she rubbed her palm over Jeff’s chest. “Last night was so intense.”

“Ask away, if you want,” Jeff said.

Lori shook her head as her blush deepened. “Do you mind if I ask Shawna?”

“Not at all. She’ll give you straight answers, too.”

Shawna came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and carrying her dirty clothes. She glanced at Amy, Neal, and Shelly still snoring with a laugh. When a quiet knock sounded on the outside door, she detoured to peek out the peephole.

“It’s Richard,” she announced before opening the door.

“Hey,” Richard said, looking slightly uncomfortable seeing Shawna only wearing her bath towel. Her gorgeous red curls were still damp from the shower. “Your Mom said you can go back to your room now. I’m just here to get Neal.”

The trio in the other bed stirred and Neal yawned as he sat up. Before he could get away, both Amy and Shelly pulled him back down to give him quick, laughing kisses. He managed to get away from them and out of the bed, but had apparently forgotten they were all naked.

“Uh, I’ll see you back in our room,” Richard said after slapping a hand over his eyes and backing out of the door.

Amy and Shelly pulled the sheet up over their breasts and fell together laughing in embarrassment. Neal pulled on his clothes with a deep flush and irrepressible grin.

Jeff decided to hit the shower before the girls beat him to it. He gave Lori one last hug and slipped out of bed. He still had on his boxers as he went into the bathroom and shut the door. The water was hot instantly as he got in and slowly turned under the soothing spray. He got his hair washed quickly and began soaping himself up with a washcloth with the bathroom door opened and closed.

Shelly slipped past the curtain into the back of the shower while biting her lower lip. Jeff smiled to reassure her, casting an appreciative gaze over her slim, attractive body.

“I-Is this still okay?” Shelly asked with a quaver in her voice.

“Of course,” Jeff said as he finished rinsing himself and began soaping the washcloth again.

She relaxed as he began scrubbing her gently along the shoulders and arms. She turned as he directed so he could scrub her back and down between her cheeks, then squatted to lather up her legs. She watched him the whole time with an unreadable expression.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked in a trepidatious tone.

“About what?” Jeff asked, but he had already guessed why she was anxious. He knelt down to lift one foot and washed it gently.

“Neal,” she whispered.

“Do you like him?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy being with him last night?”

“Yes.”

“Then why would you think I’d be mad?” Jeff asked as he sat back on his heels to look up at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.