Sucky Vacation
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Jeff woke on the very edge of the mattress with Lori’s cold feet pressing into the small of his back. He blinked and looked back over his shoulder. Lori was sprawled out at an angle with her head nearly hanging off the edge of the mattress. One arm was flung out to the pillows and the other lay across her body with her fingers just under the edge of her panties.

Her nightshirt had ridden up to expose a flat stomach with a thin slice of a navel. Light hairs were scattered across her skin with a more pronounced line that extended from her navel down under the frilly elastic band of her panties. The thin fabric below clearly outlined the treasures underneath. The swell of her mons and the split of her labia were topped by a small nest of hair that pushed up the cotton fabric where they met.

Jeff tore his eyes away with a sniff of amusement at her boneless sprawl. When he rolled off and stood next to the bed, Lori’s legs unfolded to fill the space he’d just abandoned. Pondering how one small teen girl could completely take over the large bed left him smiling and shaking his head.

In the other bed, Amy and Shelly were still sleeping side-by-side. He slipped into the bathroom to pee and then started the shower to warm it up. Just after getting into the tub and sliding the shower curtain closed, he heard the bathroom door opened and shut.

“G’mornin’,” Shelly muttered. The toilet seat thunked down. “How was sleeping with Lori?”

“She took over the whole bed,” Jeff said as he turned under the spray.

Shelly chuckled. “Yeah, she looked pretty comfortable over there when I woke up. Better you than me.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re too big to push out of the bed,” Shelly said and flushed the toilet. “She’s pushed me out more than once.” The shower heated up suddenly as all the cold water was diverted to fill the toilet tank.

“Hey,” Jeff complained and jumped back out of the now scalding water.

“Sorry,” Shelly said, but the giggle that followed didn’t sound sorry. The curtain moved and Shelly’s face appeared around the edge. She looked over his naked body like he was breakfast.

Jeff smirked at her but just kept soaping himself despite the surge of excitement he felt at her frank attention. He decided to mess with her and began to soap his balls and shaft until his erection pointed at her. She glanced between his cock and his eyes.

“Is that an invitation?” she asked. Before he could answer, she disappeared wearing her nightshirt and reappeared naked.

“Isn’t this kind of risky?” Jeff asked as he helped her step into the tub. The shock of fine hair on her mons drew his eyes before they bounced back up to the sloping mounds of her breasts.

“Probably not,” she said, “considering how early it is and how much our parents drank last night.”

Shelly took the soap and washcloth away from him and then began to clean him, examining his body as she went. He turned when she indicated, allowing her to satisfy her curiosity. She even washed under his arms and between his legs before sitting on the edge of the tub to take a closer look at his cock and balls.

She kept biting her lip and glancing up at his face as if judging his reactions to her gentle explorations. Jeff let his eyes roam over her naked body, his grin letting her know he liked what he saw. Pale skin marked exactly what her swimsuit kept covered, giving Jeff an erotic thrill seeing those normally hidden places. Her nipples were erect despite the steamy water. He loved the way water cascaded down her breasts and legs.

After the water spray had rinsed the soap off his body, Shelly leaned forward to place a kiss on the tip of his cock. Jeff let out an unsteady breath. She extended her pink tongue to taste the bright pink head jutting out of her fist. She couldn’t reach all the way around him with one hand so she gripped him with the second to bend his stiff cock toward her mouth.

“You don’t have to,” Jeff whispered over the roar of the shower.

“I know.” She rubbed the sensitive tip between her lips for a moment. “I want to.”

She stroked him like Shawna had shown her, keeping just the head of his cock in her mouth. She licked it like an ice cream cone, then sucked it into her mouth a few times. While she bobbed her head slowly, he watched his cock head disappear into her mouth. The sight forced out a low whine of desire.

He cupped her cheeks in his hands, his fingertips resting on the edges of her jaw. She sucked a little faster and pulled him deeper into her hot mouth. She couldn’t open her mouth wide enough to avoid gently scraping his shaft with her teeth, but Jeff loved it anyway. The sensation of her jaw opening and her throat swallowing against his fingertips forced his eyes to slits.

His hips began moving in counterpoint to her motions without conscious thought. She shut her eyes slowly, her cheeks sucking in as he withdrew each stroke. The ache in his balls warned that he would cum soon.

“Shelly,” he said to get her attention. “I’m gonna cum.”

Her low hum sent him delicious vibrations. One of her hands slipped down to cup his balls while the other continued to stroke his shaft into her mouth. She rolled his balls around gently and pressed firmly at the base of his shaft. Her expression of utter devotion brought Jeff to the edge.

It was surprisingly hard to let go. He wanted to cum in her mouth, but a bit of guilt held him back. She might be young, but she wasn’t the shy girl she’d been a few days ago. Then she hummed again, her cheeks sucking in as her teeth dragged lightly along his shaft. When she pushed her pink lips down again, Jeff willed himself to cum. He imagined filling her mouth, demanding that his body give him release.

At long last, he passed the point of no return and shivered as he filled her mouth with his seed. His fingertips still rested against her jaw so he felt her swallow each pulse. Her humming increased in volume while she continued to rub her lips up and down his softening shaft.

As the last erratic pulses oozed on her tongue, she gave him one slow suck before releasing him from her mouth. The satisfied grin when she stared up at him demanded an answering smile.

“I did it!” Shelly rocked her head as she danced in place on the edge of the tub. “That was so cool!”

“It was amazing,” Jeff said to reassure her. “The best, sweetheart.”

“Really? It was good?” she asked as her insecurity pressed in.

Jeff gripped her arms and drew her up for a kiss. He could taste himself on her lips, of course, but it was more important to reassure her. “It was wonderful.”

“Good,” she pronounced with a happy grin. “I’m gonna go tell Amy.”

With that, she scampered out of the shower and closed the curtain behind her. Jeff finished rinsing himself off and got out to dry off. He hadn’t brought clothes into the bathroom, so wrapped the towel around his waist as he went back into the hotel room.

“No fair,” Lori pouted from her bed. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her elbows on her knees. “I wanted to see it again.”

Amy and Shelly had their heads together, but Lori had obviously overheard the topic of their conversation. Shelly had dressed in those denim shorts again that made her ass look amazing. The light blouse she wore was tied off under her breasts, leaving her smooth stomach exposed.

Jeff ignored the trio and grabbed his clothes for the day at the big park. He tossed the bundle on Lori’s bed and draped his towel over the door. It’s not like they hadn’t all seen him naked at this point.

“Why isn’t it big anymore,” Lori complained as her eyes zeroed in on his flaccid shaft.

Jeff smirked at her and picked up his boxer briefs. “Blame Shelly.”

He tucked himself in sideways as he pulled his boxer briefs up.

“What happens when it gets big again?” Lori asked.

Jeff stepped closer and showed her the overlapping fabric on the front of his underwear. “These flaps can move to make room for it.”

“I thought guys peed through there,” Lori asked as she reached out her hand to touch him.

Jeff stepped back out of reach with a chuckle. “Boxers work that way, but briefs have these overlapping fabric pieces to keep things ... contained. They expand to allow erections to grow, but it’s not easy to thread a cock through them to pee.”

“Can I just feel it for a minute?” Lori asked with her face contorted into her begging face. “Please? Amy and Shelly got to touch it.”

Amy and Shelly giggled and continued whispering to each other. Jeff sighed and stepped closer. Lori bit her bottom lip and slowly dragged the elastic bands of his underwear to his thighs. Her eyes wide with wonder, she reached out and explored his cock and balls. She lifted the shaft and looked at it one way, then the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.