Sucky Vacation - Cover

Sucky Vacation

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“What’s that on your neck?” Amy asked with an amused twinkle in her eye.

Jeff had noticed the small hickey while he was shaving. It took a moment, but he eventually recalled Shelly sucking on his neck the night before when she was trying to be quiet. She probably didn’t even know she’d done it.

“Don’t ask.” Jeff felt his face heat and stepped out of the bathroom. “And please don’t tease Shelly about it.”

That sparked an even bigger grin from Amy. “Like you could stop me!”

He shook his head and sat on the bed to tie his running shoes. Mom had made a point about picking appropriate clothes for spending all day walking around in the sun. Jeff went with khaki cargo shorts and a tight blue t-shirt under a colorful Hawaiian shirt. He tugged the collar of the shirt higher to hide the love bite from the rest of the family.

The plan was to meet Nessa and Shawna at the bus stop to ride over to the theme park together. Because they were all staying on property, they were allowed in the park an hour before the public. That was key to the strategy he and his cousins had worked out for hitting their favorite rides before the lines got too long.

While everyone was walking to the bus stop, Shelly came up to Jeff with a nervous expression to peek around the edge of his collar. She spotted the little bruise in the dim morning light and grimaced.

“Sorry,” she whispered to Jeff.

“It’s no big deal,” he said, hoping to reassure her.

Amy glanced over with a triumphant grin and Shelly stuck out her tongue, making Jeff chuckle. He took both of their hands and swung them the rest of the way there. The three cousins had on denim short-shorts that hugged their hips and accentuated the round curve of their butts. Even Lori, who had nothing much up top, had enough of an ass to make Jeff roll his eyes. They all had on sleeveless shirts in different colors that gave tantalizing peeks of the colorful sports bras they each wore.

When they arrived at the bus stop in front of their hotel, Nessa was sitting and looking at her phone while Shawna leaned bonelessly against her mother’s side and rested her head against her mother’s shoulder.

“Mornin’,” he said to them as his family trooped up.

Shawna looked up with a yawn. “How can you look so chipper? It ain’t even dawn.”

“I’m a morning person, I guess. Plus I’m closer to my home timezone than you are.”

“True,” she said, then narrowed her eyes at him. She stood and focused in on his neck. “Did I do that?” she whispered as she stepped closer.

Jeff shifted uncomfortably and glanced at Nessa who was now chatting with Aunt Jackie. “No,” he said as he tugged his collar to conceal it again. “Shelly.”

Shawna snickered. “Snogged yer cousin last night, didn’t ya?”

“Our room has two beds and four of us. Shelly drew the short straw last night and had to sleep with me. It just kinda happened.”

She looked around until she spotted Shelly having an intense conversation with Amy. “Cheeky girl,” she groused with an amused shake of her head. “Can I assume she’s even more besotted this morning?”

“Probably,” Jeff admitted with an embarrassed grin.

“Gah,” Shawna laughed. “And I suppose you enjoyed playing finger puppets with her?”

Jeff rolled his head back and chuckled silently. “I can’t believe we’re talking about this.”

“Hey, I admit it, I’m jealous,” Shawna reached over and squeezed his hand. “If I had the chance to sleep in your bed, I’d want to be your finger puppet all night myself.”

“You look nice, by the way,” Jeff said in an obvious attempt to change the subject. She wore that green and gold shirt he’d seen her and her mother admiring at the shop. Matching green shorts stopped a little above her knees. Her hair was pulled back with a scrunchy to form a loose tail. Her pixie features were still quirked in amusement.

“I bet you both had to be really quiet,” Shawna whispered as Amy, Shelly, and Lori came skipping over.

“Hey Shawna,” Amy said. Her sisters echoed the greeting.

“Hey,” Shawna replied. “You guys ready for a fun day?”

Amy nodded. “I just hope we can get into that movie ride before the lines get insane. The park app said the average wait during the day is, like, three hours.”

A bus pulled up with the name of the park blinking in block letters above the driver. The bus hissed to a halt and beeped as it lowered closer to the ground. They all loaded up with the other guests waiting for the early ride to the park. Jeff stood and held the pole overhead to allow Shawna a seat. She took advantage of their relative positions to eat him up with her eyes while the bus pulled away.

“It’s so hard to look and not touch,” she whispered to him.

“Trust me, I know,” he said as he looked down the scoop neck of her shirt at the freckled skin across the tops of her breasts. “You really do look great.”

“T’anks,” she said. Then she leaned forward and looked up. “Do ya remember the last time we were in this position?”

Jeff felt his cock grow at the memory of her sitting on the corner of her bed while she sucked him dry. She licked her lips slowly.

“You’re going to tease me all day, aren’t you?” he asked.

“I had to sleep all night with your scent all around me,” she whispered over the roar of the bus engine. “I needed you desperately, but I resisted the temptation to pleasure myself. And all the while you were snogging your cousin.”

“It was just for her,” Jeff whispered back, caught in her intense gaze. “Not me.”

“I don’t know if I believe that.”

“You got my last one and can have my next one if you want.” Jeff grinned as the swaying bus caused his hips to swing closer to her face.

“Promises, promises,” she chuckled. “Too many cameras at the park to get away with anything there.”

“We could go off on our own and then take a bus back to the hotel,” Jeff suggested. “It’s only about fifteen minutes away from the park. No one would even know.”

“I like that idea,” Shawna said.

Jeff glanced over to see Amy talking to a teen and his father. The guy looked to be about her age and appeared stunned that she was paying attention to him. Amy pulled Nessa over and introduced her to the father. The bus was too loud to hear what was being said, but Nessa shook the father’s hand and smiled.

After a few more bouncy turns, the bus pulled in front of the theme park entrance and opened the doors to discharge its passengers. They grouped together just before the security checkpoint. Jeff was surprised when the father and son he’d seen Amy talking to joined their group.

“Okay,” Dad said to the group. “We are heading left when we get into the park to hit the movie ride first. After that, you’re on your own until lunch.”

Aunt Jackie took over at that point. “Girls, you stick with Jeff and Shawna this morning. They are in charge, so don’t give them a hard time. Remember, we’ll meet at the big tree at noon and decide whether we want to eat here at the park or go somewhere else.”

“Is it okay if I go with them, too?” Amy’s new friend asked his father.

The dad looked amused but feigned being wounded. “You said you wanted this trip to just be us guys and now you’re abandoning me!”

“Come on, Dad,” the boy pleaded. His quick glance at Amy told Jeff the real reason for the change of plans.

“Fine,” his dad sighed and looked to Shawna and Jeff. “Do you guys mind if Neal hangs out?”

“What’s one more?” Shawna said with a shrug and extended her hand. “Nice to meetcha Neal, I’m Shawna.”

Introductions went around. Neal’s dad was named Richard and Nessa appeared happy to have a partner to round out their numbers.

Shawna and Jeff linked hands while the cousins and Neal led the way through security and the park entrance. A quick wrist band swipe and fingerprint check later, they were streaming with the crowd into the glowing green and blue hues of an alien planet. The decor matched the movie set perfectly, with floating boulders and pulsing crystals. They all marveled at the intricate details along the way to the line for the ride.

Snaking through the rope lines gave them plenty of time to chat. The six of them mixed and matched conversations, sometimes as a whole group and others in pairs or trios. Jeff noticed Shawna and Shelly had a long chat with lots of smiles and giggles, which worried him immensely. Amy and Neal spent the majority of their time talking together. Jeff was pleased he didn’t get a douchebag vibe from Neal, so he smiled to encourage Amy to spread her wings.

Their discussions touched on the glowing accents of the attraction, the movie it was based on, and then delved into more personal subjects. Lori kept herself busy chatting to another girl in line that was closer to her age. Amy and Neal had obvious chemistry that drew them into close conversations that yielded big smiles from both of them.

That left Shawna, Shelly, and Jeff in their own little group. He was comfortably affectionate with both of them and soon found himself holding both of their hands. Shawna kept the conversation bouncing around from topic to topic with little effort. Then she leaned closer to Shelly.

“I was wondering something,” Shawna said with a wink up at Jeff. “Jeff mentioned that you gave him that mark on his neck.”

Shelly instantly flushed and looked down. “It was an accident.”

“I don’t mind, we’re just mates after all. I was just curious how it came about.”

Shelly went from pink to red as she looked up at Jeff in a mute appeal to save her.

“Well,” Jeff started. “We were asleep when we heard this squeaking noise.”

“No, Jeff,” Shelly gasped and laughed. “You can’t tell her that!”

“Och, now you have to tell,” Shawna said with a chuckle.

“We eventually figured out the rhythmic sound was coming from our parents’ room.”

“A squeaking sound?” Shawna asked them both with a knowing grin. “What was it, I wonder?”

Shelly sighed in resignation and leaned closer. “My mom and dad were ... having sex.”

“How did you know it was your parents and not his?”

“Uncle Bob has a notorious gas problem,” Jeff whispered. “The finale was punctuated with a loud fart.”

Shawna burst out laughing but managed to get herself under control before anyone asked what was so funny. “Okay, that’s hilariously disturbing, but it doesn’t explain the love bite on Jeff’s neck.”

The line had moved down, so Shelly ignored the question long enough to fill in the gap. When they huddled up again, Shelly met Shawna’s eyes and took a deep breath. “I got a little excited from listening. Jeff rubbed me and I needed to be quiet.”

“I have the same problem when he rubs me,” Shawna confessed. “Drives me right mad, he does.”

Jeff grinned at the two of them. He didn’t know what Shawna was up to, but he was glad she was getting Shelly to talk about the experience. Despite that first time being unintentional, he wanted Shelly to feel okay about what had happened.

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Shelly asked. “I mean, that Jeff’s my cousin?”

“Naw, I snogged my cousin when I was your age. It’s harmless. Lots of kids I know experimented with family members first. You know Jeff wouldn’t hurt you, right?”

“No,” Shelly confirmed with a shake of her head. “He would never hurt me.”

“Exactly. So figuring stuff out with him kind makes sense, right?” Shawna asked.

“Mom would totally freak out,” Shelly whispered.

“It ain’t got nothin’ to do with her,” Shawna stated emphatically. “Your body and experiences belong to you. She’s right to protect you, as she can, but this is personal stuff you need to figure out for yourself somehow. And better with a nice guy like Jeff than some chav at a party.”

“It’s been nice,” Shelly said with a shy smile at Jeff. “I like sleeping with him.”

“I bet,” Shawna said with a sly grin. “He looks snuggly.”

‘Oh, he’s the best,” Shelly gushed. “When he wraps me up in his arms I feel so safe.”

Jeff felt a flush and avoided their eyes until the butterflies settled in his stomach.

“Can I ask you a question?” Shelly hesitated and looked down at her fingers. “It’s kinda personal.”

“Sure,” Shawna said. “We’re all mates.”

“Can you tell me what ... sex feels like?” she whispered the last.

“Well,” Shawna said with a flush of her own spreading from the tops of her breasts. “For me, it starts off kinda like feeling hungry. Ya’ know how your stomach gets all swirly and fluttery? Then I get an achy feeling down low in my belly. It’s halfway between feeling hot and like an itch if that makes sense.”

“Yeah,” Shelly whispered breathlessly.

Jeff found himself adjusting himself. He herded them a little further down the line but stopped so they still had a little privacy.

“Then I feel like I need to rub against something, kinda like a cat does when it wants a scratch. Now, someone like Jeff here knows how to scratch right where it itches.”

“Oh yeah,” Shelly confirmed with a nod.

“Not all guys do, I’m sad to say. If you’re lucky, your bloke will kiss down your body and tease you for a long time. He’ll use his lips and tongue to get your body ready.”

“Does it really feel as good as I read?”

“It’s absolutely toe-curling and scream-inducing when they know what they’re doing.”

“It still seems gross.” Shelly made a face and stepped a little further up the line.

“I used to think so, but guys are quick enough to want you to suck on their dick. My advice? Make them go first, and if they won’t do you, don’t do them. Anyway, I enjoy sex more once I’m relaxed and satisfied to start with.”

“But what’s it like?”

“First off, guys come in different sizes. Jeff, here, he’s about perfect sized for me, but guys can be too big or too small. Too big and it’ll hurt when they stretch you out. Too small and there won’t be enough there to enjoy it.”

Shelly glanced at Jeff, then her eyes darted down to the front of his shorts.

“My favorite moment is that first thrust. If you’re wet and ready, there’s an empty ache that being filled completely satisfies. Sometimes I just want to hold him there and experience being full. Knowing a guy is deep inside me...” Shawna shivered and shut her eyes.

“How deep does it go?” Shelly asked. Shawna opened her eyes and looked at Shelly’s shorts.

“Let’s see. Jeff is long enough to reach from my wrist to my fingertips.” She placed her hand along the front of Shelly’s shorts. Shelly pulled in a shocked breath but swayed closer. Shawna didn’t appear to notice the reaction as she slipped her fingers down and then bent her wrist. “Right about here,” she said and drew a finger across Shelly’s stomach.

Shelly blinked a few times and gave Shawna an odd look. “That must feel weird.”

“I guess it does, in a way, but it also feels really good. Once the guy starts moving it gets even better. It’s like ocean waves breaking over and over. It’ll take you away from every worry or concern if you let it.” Shawna blew out a long breath. “Is it getting hot out here?”

Jeff was hard as steel. “It’s been hot and you’re making it hotter.”

Shawna chuckled and reached for Shelly’s hand. Turning to block anyone from seeing what she was doing, she rubbed Shelly’s palm over Jeff’s erect cock a few times.

“Dammit,” Jeff whispered as he gave an involuntary thrust into their hands.

Both Shelly and Shawna giggled at their teasing.

“It really is that big,” Shelly whispered to Shawna.

“You’ve never touched it before?” Shawna asked.

“No, but I felt it when he snuggled into my back last night.” Shelly glanced back at Jeff. “I was too out of it to care at that point.”

Shawna smiled and nodded at Jeff. “So you were telling the truth,” she said to him.

“I’m thinking about skipping lunch,” he replied with a smirk of his own.

“You’re gonna go back to the hotel?” Shelly asked with a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Both Shawna and Jeff looked at each other before nodding. Shelly leaned closer between them. “Can I come, too? Just to watch?”

The idea of Shelly watching them have sex made Jeff’s cock twitch. Shawna sucked in her cheeks and looked between the two of them.

“I forgot my camera in the hotel room,” Shelly said. “You could take me back to look for it.”

“That might work,” Shawna whispered. “I’m game if you are.”

“Game on,” Jeff said with a nod of his head.

The line moved quicker at that point but Jeff was distracted by the impish pair who now were busy whispering things he couldn’t hear. He shifted his focus ahead and smiled at Amy and Neal holding hands. Lori was still talking to her new friend in line.

They finally made it to the head of the line. The movie ride required twelve people to stand in numbered circles to watch a video set up the scenario. The group was then scanned for imaginary contaminants while they flapped their arms like chickens. Then they were led into a room with what appeared to be video game motorcycles each person had to sit on while wearing 3D glasses.

The visual imagery was incredible. The ride made it feel like they were each flying on the back of a dragon-like animal as it took them on a wild ride through the imaginary planet from the movie. Other touches, like scents and water spray, added to the immersive effect. They all exclaimed about how amazing the ride was as they made their exit through the inevitable gift shop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.