Sucky Vacation - Cover

Sucky Vacation

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Jeff and Christina reclined on lounge chairs by the pool with their pinkies hooked together. The warm afternoon sun baked them dry after their swim. Jeff glanced over again and smiled at the memory of their morning. He had never enjoyed hooking up more and wished for the hundredth time that Christina was staying longer at the resort.

“They’re back,” Christina sang.

Jeff followed the direction of her gaze to see their families walking past the pool. They all carried bags from their shopping excursion and were chatting with obvious excitement. Well, all of them except for Amy who walked with the douchebag at the end of the procession. She had a sour look on her face and the douchebag kept pleading with her about something.

Amy wore sunglasses now, Jeff noted, as she turned her head to scan the pool area. He knew the moment she saw them because she instantly looked away and sped up her pace toward the elevators. The douchebag had to trot to keep up.

“Amy’s keeping Mario on a short leash,” Christina observed.

Jeff made a non-committal hum.

Something was off with Amy. She had asked if they were cool when they woke up together and Jeff really was fine with what happened. Amy sought out the douchebag at breakfast and ignored Jeff completely, but now she seemed bothered. Was it because he spent the day with Christina? Maybe she wasn’t so cool with what happened. He needed to talk to her about it when they had a moment alone.

Before long, Jeff spied his Aunt Jackie leading over his two younger cousins dressed in their swimsuits. She approached and Jeff lifted his sunglasses to smile at them.

“Y’all have fun?” Jeff asked.

“They had so many shops,” Shelly squealed. She was clearly excited because she normally kept her lips together when she smiled. Now her wide grin exposed her shiny braces. “I found so many cute things, but Mom wouldn’t let me spend all my money.”

“You need to save some for the parks,” Aunt Jackie said with an indulgent smile. “Did you guys have fun?”

“It’s been a very relaxing afternoon,” he said and swung Christina’s hand.

“Good!” Aunt Jackie touched Shelly and Lori on their backs. “Would you mind keeping the girls out of trouble? We’re meeting Carlos and Juna at the outdoor bar for a drink. I swear I won’t dump them on you forever like I did yesterday.”

“Thanks for asking,” Jeff said. “I’d be happy to.”

“Jeff, did you hear? They’re showing a movie outside tonight,” Lori exclaimed. “I heard we can watch it from the pool!”

Jeff grinned at her enthusiasm. “That sounds great. Go jump in and swim. I’ll come to play with you guys in a little bit.”

After they jumped in the pool, Aunt Jackie turned back to Jeff. “Thanks so much. I really appreciate you watching them.”

Jeff nodded and slipped his sunglasses back down as Aunt Jackie headed to the bar.

Christina chuckled and whispered, “Very relaxing afternoon, maybe, but this morning was amazing.”

“We made it to relaxing eventually,” Jeff whispered back and squeezed her pinky.

“Oh, God, I wish I could stay longer. I’m still tingling.”

Jeff answered with a happy sigh.

“Uh oh, looks like trouble in paradise,” Christina said.

Jeff saw Christina nod off to their left. When Jeff turned, he saw Amy stalking their direction with the douchebag following at her heels. She was wearing her turquoise one-piece and sunglasses.

“Jeff, can I speak to you privately,” Amy said as soon as she arrived.

The douchebag rolled his eyes heavenward and shook his head before jumping into the pool. Shelly and Lori immediately began splashing him.

“Keep an eye on the kids for me?” Jeff asked Christina.

“Sure,” Christina said and released his pinky.

By the time Jeff pushed himself up, Amy had already started back to the elevators. He followed and only caught up because she had to wait for the elevator to arrive.

“What’s up?” he asked.

Amy glanced around then lifted her sunglasses. Her left eye was blazing red.

“Let me guess,” Jeff said, suppressing a grin. “The douchebag got cum in your eye.”

“That fucker,” she seethed. “He dragged me into a dressing room and begged me for a handjob again. I finally did it just to shut him up about it. But when he got close, he tried to cram his dick in my mouth. When I wouldn’t let him, he shot all over my face and got his spunk in my eye.”

“I’m sorry, Angel,” Jeff said to calm her down.

They got in the elevator when the doors opened. Amy had burned through her anger and as they rose she just looked worried.

“It hurt so bad and now it’s all red. I didn’t know who else to ask about it.”

“Well, the good news is your eye can’t get pregnant. Have you washed it out yet?”

“No,” she said and wiped the tears off her face.

“Let’s go wash it out and I’ll see if I’ve still got some eye drops.”

When they got to the room, Jeff realized that housekeeping hadn’t come by to clean up. He also caught the lingering scent of sex and glanced at Amy to see if she noticed it. She was too preoccupied with her eye, so he led her into the bathroom and sat her on the closed toilet seat.

“Thanks for helping me,” Amy said as she stared at her fingers in her lap.

“No problem,” Jeff said as he dug through his shaving kit. He found the eye drops and ran the water until it was tepid. “First, splash some water in your eye to wash it out. It’ll probably sting a little, but you need to get everything out.”

She bent over the sink and splashed water on her face with a hiss of discomfort. When she sat back down, Jeff pressed a hand towel to her face to dry her off.

“Tilt your head back and hold your eye open,” he said as he took the cap off the eye drops. She held her eye open with her fingers and he put a few drops in. She blinked a few times and wiped the excess off. “It’ll take a few minutes to work.”

Amy stood to put her arms around Jeff’s waist for a deep hug. Jeff returned the hug and buried his face in her hair. They stood there for a long moment, then Amy let go and took his hand to lead him to the unmade bed. When she fell back on the tangled sheets she got a funny look on her face.

“What’s that smell?”

Jeff followed her into the bed. “Probably me and Christina.”

Amy froze. “You guys hooked up?”

“Yeah.” Jeff watched her carefully as she processed what he said. Her eyes filled with tears again and she bit her lip. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she whispered and wiped her eyes.

“Does it bother you that we were together today?”

She didn’t answer right away. Instead, she got back out of the bed. “I can’t.”

“Can’t what?”

“I can’t be in that bed,” Amy said and headed for the door.

“Amy, wait.”

Jeff watched her leave. He wanted to talk to her but didn’t really know what to say. He might have hooked up with Christina, but she had jerked off the douchebag. While Jeff might have wished it had gone better for her, the fact she had done it didn’t make him angry or jealous.

He shook his head and got up out of the bed. When he got back to the pool, Amy was sitting in the lounge chair next to Christina. The pair were talking, both in sunglasses which made it hard to read their expressions. Jeff decided to let them chat and went to play with his cousins in the pool.

Shelly and Lori were playing some kind of chase game with the douchebag and the mini-douchebag. Jeff jumped in the pool and made a big splash over them all.

“Jeff!” Shelly wiped the water out of her face and jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck for a quick hug. Then she tickled him until he lost his balance and pushed him underwater.

Jeff came up roaring like a lion with a huge grin on his face. Shelly and Lori squealed as they swam away with Jeff following right behind them. The douchebag duo came up alongside Jeff like they were on the same team. Without missing a beat, Jeff put his palms on both of their heads and pushed them down in the water at the same time.

Shelly and Lori split up, so Jeff pursued Shelly since she was the one who dunked him first. Her grin as she backed up in the pool indicated she wasn’t trying very hard to get away.

“What are you gonna do to me,” Shelly said over a giggle.

“First I’m gonna catch ya,” Jeff growled. “Then I’m gonna eat ya!”

She screeched and tried to swim away, but Jeff caught her foot.

“Come here, little girl.” He pulled her closer by her leg, but she didn’t stop kicking and splashing. Just as he got her close enough to grab her around the waist, someone jumped on his back and covered his eyes. Someone with boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.