Sucky Vacation - Cover

Sucky Vacation

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Amy,” Jeff whispered in her ear. She didn’t respond. “Angel, wake up.”

His arms were still around her. One hand on her panties, the other across her breasts. She stretched into his stomach, her butt pressing hard against his morning wood.

“G’ mornin’,” she whispered and then sucked in a quick breath of surprise as she looked around the room.

It was barely morning. The light was just starting to peek around the heavy blackout curtains of the hotel room. Jeff hadn’t slept much. All night he’d relished the feel of Amy snuggling back against him. It was the first time he’d been able to spend the whole night with someone he’d hooked up with. And while he and Amy hadn’t gone all the way, it had still been a wonderful night.

Amy carefully slid out of his arms and then stood for a moment to check that her two younger sisters were still asleep in the other bed. Jeff heard her sigh of relief before she turned back to lean over him.

“We’re cool, right?” she whispered as her eyes searched his face.

“Yeah,” Jeff whispered back. “Of course.”

“Okay. I’m gonna go shower.”

“I’m gonna time you,” he teased with a grin.

Amy chuckled as she grabbed her one-piece bathing suit and shorts from the piles of clothes hanging out of her suitcase. Then she tiptoed into the bathroom and shut the door.

Jeff put his hands behind his head and smiled up at the ceiling. When the water came on, he imagined his cute cousin stripping off the soft nightshirt and sticky panties. He’d made them sticky. At the thought, he moved his fingers under his nose to breathe in her musky aroma. So good.

He kicked off the sheet and went to get his bathing suit from where he’d hung it to dry. The blue board shorts were still a little damp, but he’d be back in the pool again soon enough. The matching surf shirt had dried already because of its special fast-drying fabric. He grabbed one of his colorful cotton camp shirts to wear over it for breakfast.

The water cut off and a few moments later, Amy came out in her turquoise one-piece under tight khaki shorts. Her slim build and the beaded braids made her appear a little younger than she was, but Jeff liked the look on her.

“All yours,” Amy whispered. “Let’s see if we can get out without waking Shelly and Lori.”

“I’ll be fast.”

He washed quickly, brushed his teeth, then dressed. After leaving the bathroom, he stepped into his brown leather sandals and grabbed the rubber wristband that served as their room key and payment device. Amy stood ready by the door and opened it just long enough for them to escape.

“Thank God,” she muttered as the door closed without a complaint from her sleeping sisters. “Let’s go grab breakfast. I’m starved!”

Their room was on the third floor and overlooked the huge pool and splash area in the center of the resort hotel. It was empty, this early in the morning. The pool had a wide zero-entry area that gradually descended to about four feet deep. There were big daisies that would randomly shower water down around the edges of the pool. In the cool morning, wisps of fog moved along its still surface.

They went down the elevator and followed the twisty paths to the main building that housed the front desk, enormous gift shop, arcade, and cafeteria-style restaurant. Jeff held the door for Amy and then followed her into the large dining room. There were dozens of tables already filled by early risers making a buzz of happy conversations.

“Amy!”

Jeff scanned the tables and saw the douchebag from the day before waving his arm to get her attention. Amy changed direction to his table, so Jeff followed. The douchebag appeared to be sitting with his family. There were an adult man and woman, a girl Jeff’s age, the douchebag, and a mini-douchebag. Jeff was startled to realize the girl was the same one that caught his eye at the pool.

“Hey Mario,” Amy said as she stopped near the table.

“This is Amy,” Mario the douchebag announced to his family. “Amy, this is Carlos and Juna, my mom and dad. And you remember my little brother, CJ.”

His sister shot the douchebag an irritated glare for leaving her out of the introductions. Jeff extended his hand to her.

“Hi. I’m Jeff.”

“Christina.” She took his hand while she scanned him quickly. The gleam in her eyes seemed to say she was pleased with what she saw.

“Mario,” Juna warned. “Don’t be rude to your sister.”

“It’s fine, Mamá,” Christina sighed.

“You wanna sit with us?” the douchebag asked Amy.

“Sure.”

There was only one seat left at the table and Amy took it. “I’ll get us breakfast,” Jeff told Amy. “What do you want?”

“Those cute shaped waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. And orange juice.”

Jeff nodded at her. “Anyone else need anything?” he asked the family and wiggled his wristband.

“I need more coffee,” Christina said and stood to join him.

She had a gorgeous mane of dark hair pulled back in a tail. Her eyes made him crave dark chocolate. The bikini she was wearing was the same one he remembered from the day before. It was something bright between green and blue, but he couldn’t name the color. Like Amy, she was wearing tight khaki shorts over her bottoms. He noted her toenails were painted the exact shade as her bikini.

They walked together into the serving area and Jeff picked up a tray and two plates. The waffles were on the buffet line, so he headed that direction.

“I saw you yesterday at the pool,” Christina said.

“Yeah, I remember you, too.”

“It was nice of you to take care of your little sisters all afternoon.”

“They’re my cousins,” Jeff said. “And It would have been nice of me if I’d been given a choice.”

She chuckled. “Yeah, I’m usually stuck watching Mario and CJ while Mom and Dad hang out at the bar.”

“Maybe we can hang out together. Split the work.” Jeff gave her his best grin.

She sauntered along next to him with a look that said her interest wasn’t limited to sharing their childcare duties. “I’d like that.”

After getting the rest of the breakfast items, Jeff waved his wristband over the sensor to pay and headed back to the table. Amy was chattering along happily with the family when he sat her plate and drink down.

“Thanks,” she said without looking up.

There was no room left at the table, so Jeff put his own plate down at an adjacent table. When Christina joined him there, Juna smiled knowingly at her daughter.

“So how’s your vacation so far?” Jeff asked before taking a bite of his waffles.

“It was fun at first. We spent time at the parks for the first few days. We’re going home tomorrow, so yesterday and today we’re sticking around here.”

“Bummer you’re leaving. We just got here yesterday and don’t go to the parks until the day after tomorrow.”

“Well, we have the whole day. I bet we can find something fun to do.” She smiled over a sip of coffee.

Jeff flirted with Christina throughout breakfast and she flirted back. She even went so far as to kick off her flip-flops to tickle his bare ankles with her painted toes.

About halfway through breakfast, the rest of Jeff’s family came into the dining room. His younger cousins all raced up to see who Amy and Jeff were eating with followed by the four parents. Introductions went around, but Jeff just kept eating and talking with Christina. Eventually, his family got their breakfasts and sat at the next table over.

While he and Christina sipped coffee together, the parents made plans to visit some of the outlet stores. Jeff heard his name come up and turned to face the group.

“What about me?” Jeff asked.

“Are you interested in going shopping with us?” his mother asked.

“Not particularly. I’d rather just hang out at the pool.”

“That’s fine,” Mom said. “Just stay out of trouble.”

Christina had a similar conversation with her parents and elected to stay as well. The douchebag tried to get Amy to stay, but she wanted to go shopping. So while the parents agreed to meet in the lobby, Christina and Jeff made their way to the pool.

“Freedom,” she breathed as she took Jeff’s hand in hers.

“You haven’t had any alone time all week?”

“No, and the stupid bathroom lock is broken.”

Jeff recalled what his cousin said about finding relief in the shower. “That must have made it a frustrating week.”

Even though he said it levelly, Christina clearly got the hidden meaning because she gave him a slow eye roll. “You have no idea.”

They jumped in the pool and swam around for a while. As they splashed and swam, Christina wasn’t particularly subtle when she brushed up against him. He trailed his fingers along her body in return. She responded by hanging on him or leaning against him, almost like a kitten looking for a rub.

By the time their families were heading out past the pool, Jeff was ready to peel Christina’s bikini off and feast on her soft curves. Amy shot them an unreadable look as she tugged the douchebag by the hand. Jeff waved goodbye, but she just turned away. Whatever.

“So,” Christina said in a slow, drawn-out way.

“The bathroom in my room has a lock,” he said as he leaned in close and searched her face.

“I don’t believe you,” she whispered as she slipped her arms around his neck. “Maybe I should go check. Just to be sure.”

Jeff gave her a deep hot kiss and her tongue met his almost instantly. The sexual chemistry sizzled between them. He pulled back and took her hand.

“Come on, then.”

Christina actually giggled as she dragged Jeff out of the pool. They didn’t bother to grab towels as they raced to the elevator. Standing in the box, Jeff felt his stomach go all swimmy at the prospect of spending nekkid time with Christina. She kept a wild look in her eyes as she took deep giggly breaths.

The elevator door opened and Jeff led her to his room. A quick swipe over the sensor and they fell into the room. He had the presence of mind to flip the Do Not Disturb switch and lock the connecting door while Christina shed her bathing suit.

Her body took his breath away. The cinnamon skin was a shade lighter over her breasts and hips. Each full breast was topped with a dollop of toffee that her stiff nipples rose from. The trimmed hair scattered across her mound framed protruding lips that darkened like she’d dipped them chocolate.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he breathed and her hesitant smile widened.

He stepped into her arms and kissed her lips, then quickly moved to her cheek and neck. She tugged his damp shirt up and Jeff paused long enough to toss it to the ground while she pushed down his board shorts. His hard cock slapped against his stomach when it escaped the fabric prison. She took it in hand and resumed their deep kiss.

While she tugged him with her hand, Jeff moved one hand to cup her breast. The feel of her nipple pushing into his palm made them both moan. He bent to take the sensitive tip in his mouth while he continued to palm and squeeze the breast it was attached to.

“Dios,” Christina mumbled as she arched into his mouth.

Jeff eased her backward until she was stopped by his bed. He kissed her mouth again as he lowered her into the messy sheets, then trailed his lips down her chest and stomach. The scent of her arousal made him growl and dive lower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.