The World's First Futa - Futa's Public Delights
Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Trick

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Naughty Trick - Becky continues talking about her life as the world's first futa, going into detail into the fallout of her exhibitionist cheerleading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

April 17th, 2047

“So perhaps before we talk about your interview with Amelia McCreery,” Adelia, the caramel-skinned talk show host, said, “we should give some background on why NBC fired her.”

“Right, right,” I said, loving how her hand rested on my knee. I couldn’t help but stare at her own thighs, just a hint of my pearly futa-cum squeezed out between them as my seed leaked out of her snatch.

I still buzzed from her frantic passion as she fucked me on the couch during the commercial break.

“Our younger viewers would probably be shocked to learn that the U.S. Government,” I said, “through the FCC, would fine a broadcast company for showing anything inappropriate. I mean, saying shit or fuck or cunt could get them in trouble let alone hardcore sex. When I was young we had the Tina Turner boob incident.”

“Nipplegate,” Adelia asked. “I’ve read about it, but I was too young for that one.”

I nodded my head. “Yep, during the Super Bowl halftime show, her costume ‘malfunctioned’ and her nipple was broadcast across the country. It was such a huge deal.” I shook my head. “So imagine how the FCC freaked out when so much futa-sex was sent out over the national airwaves.”

A titter ran through the crowd.

“Yes, this was before the 28th amendment was passed exempting futas from any sort of decency laws or regulations,” Adelia added. “Becky couldn’t pull out her dick on live television back then when we still had live TV and didn’t just stream everything over the internet.”

I nodded my head. So much had changed in thirty years. “So heads rolled at NBC for letting my naughty cheer routine shine out to the world, including a producer named Amelia McCreery.” I licked my lips. “Amelia McCreery was a fan of mine. I think when she saw me sucking my own futa-dick, she couldn’t turn off the feed. She had to share it to the world. And public opinion was on her side. Women, especially, supported my antics.”

“Yes, you were already catching the imagination of younger women, but that game capitulated you to a whole new level of fame.”

I smiled, remembering how dazed I was when I got the call for the interview. “So much so that CNN, in what I think was a bid to upswell their ratings, hired Amelia McCreery as a commentator immediately and then offered to do a live interview with me. Since they were on cable, well, they didn’t answer to the FCC like a broadcast channel, such as NBC, did. CNN saw an opportunity to make money, and they leaped on it.”

“Things got naughty?” Amelia asked.

I arched my eyebrow. “Don’t they always? But not how I expected. So I got the call and was invited to come to Seattle and...”


September 20th, 2018

I arrived at the Channel 7 News studio in Seattle, they were hosting the interview, with my entourage of a few of my friends: Dona, my ex-boyfriend Kurt, Chris and his girlfriend Tiffany, and Hank. They were the ones I was closest to at school. The ones who helped manage my crazy sex life. “The green room is right this way,” Shane, a stocky producer, told me when I arrived. “Your friends can hang out with you in there and watch on the monitors.”

“Oh, okay,” I said.

I was still so bemused by how my antics had dominated the world for the last five days. It was the Thursday after the Husky game, and every pundit on every news show was talking about it. Almost every YouTube channel from fashion to gossip to actual news commentators had to throw in their two cents in. I was a hero. A harlot. Empowered. Depraved. Amazing. Disgusting.

I was corrupting America.

I was setting it free.

I was so overwhelmed. I had to shut down all my social media accounts. My Facebook and Twitter were just hammered. My phone almost melted from all the notifications. I couldn’t ignore this. Some people claimed I broke the law while others were demanding that FCC fine me for millions of dollars. But then others were demanding for the FCC to repeal their obscenity rules or claimed what I did wasn’t obscene at all.

But beautiful.

I agreed with them.

So when CNN reached out with me and offered me a live interview, to tell my own side of the story, I was so eager to take it. To be interviewed by sober journalist, one of their male commentator (and I insisted that it was a male commentator; I didn’t need to get more pussy) would be perfect. I could get out ahead of this. Get everyone to calm down.

So I bred an entire squad of cheerleaders on live TV? I was a futa. That was just how it was with me. My pheromones put women into heat. They just had to be bred by me. Somehow, I stimulated their bodies into ovulation. Every woman I fucked, as far as I knew, had a child.

Already I had hundreds of daughters with more being born every day.

“This is so exciting,” Dona said as we followed Shane through the hallways of the news studio. The brunette had such an excited look in her eyes, her nose ring glinting as it pierced her nose. “Glad I found a babysitter for your daughter, Becky. Thanks for setting it up, Kurt.”

Kurt shrugged. It was almost a year since the pair broke up and it looked like they were getting past that awkward stage since the game. I thought it was a shame they broke up. I liked Kurt. He was my first, and only, boyfriend. I wanted him to be happy. But he was hung up on his step-sister. I didn’t think his current relationship, a long-distance one, would last. “Yeah, my mom doesn’t mind. She’s already got hers and my sister’s child to take care.”

“She’s just so sweet to watch our daughters so we could be here for Becky,” Tiffany said, rubbing her belly. The blonde had a big smile on her face.

“That sounds complicated,” Shane said. The producer glanced at me over his shoulder. “You really have all the kids they say?”

“Basically,” I said as he turned and walked us through the studio.

I felt so important as I walked with my entourage through the studio. People paused to look at me. Now I was like a movie star or a pop star. It hit me then. I was famous now. I had the paparazzi flooding the University of Washington all eager to catch pictures of me getting wild with various women. Tabloids were filled with pics of me accompanied by headlines like:

World’s First Futa Caught Having Sex on the Quad!

World’s First Futa Has Illicit Sex with a Married Woman!

World’s First Futa Has Wild Threesome with Professor!

World’s First Futa Hosts an Orgy in her Dorm Room!

That last one was just my typical Sunday afternoon. I loved having orgies in my dorm rooms, fucking any woman who wanted it, watching everyone else writhing around me. I didn’t mind any guys that wanted to join the fun. If the girls were willing—and since I made them all so horny, they usually were—what was the harm?

Cumming was just the best, and guys deserved to get off as much as me.

“Okay, just in here,” Shane said, opening a door labeled green room. “Just hang tight. You’re not up right away.”

“Okay,” I said, trembling.

“There’s some snacks, and the makeup girl will be here soon.”

“Wait, makeup girl?” I gasped. “Isn’t there like a gay guy or something? I mean ... don’t you know what will happen to her?”

He shrugged and headed off.

“You’re getting some nookie,” Dona said, a naughty grin on her lips.

Kurt laughed.

“Lucky her,” Tiffany said while Chris, her boyfriend, nodded his head. The nerdy guy had a huge grin on his face. He loved watching me fuck other girls, particularly Tiffany. He had a thing for futas when they were just figments of Japanese comic book artists—mangaka was the correct term according to Chris—imagination.

I just sighed and slipped into the room. Well, some pussy would probably calm my nerves. Kurt showed me that when he offered up his new girlfriend, Kristina, for me to fuck before the last Saturday game. It calmed me right down breeding her Black pussy.

The green room looked like a living room. And one with ugly furniture. I frowned at the olive-green couch next to the bright-orange chair. Nothing matched. It was so eclectic, like the station had just thrown whatever they could scrounge in here. I guess if you had to save money, it might as well be off stage.

“Not bad,” Kurt said, sitting down on a chair.

“Ooh, cocktail wieners,” Chris said, snagging up a Vienna sausage on a stick and popping it into his mouth.

“Something familiar for you,” Dona said, giving him a wink.

“Every guy has a small wiener compared to Becky,” Chris said without caring. He sat down on the other recliner and Tiffany draped her lithe, blonde form over him. She looked way out of the nerdy guys league, but they had bonded over their mutual delight in me, surrendering to their lusts in my first ever class I attended once I became a futa.

It was hot fucking Professor Rider before the entire class.

I sat down and considered the food stretched out before me. I gravitated to the platter of cheese and vegetables. I snagged a piece of celery and dipped into the ranch dressing. I took a bite, leaning back, my dick throbbing beneath my skirt. I was growing hard.

Makeup girl...

I licked my lips, tasting the ranch, and smiled. I pulled up the purple skirt I wore, exposing the lilac boy shorts. I couldn’t wear normal panties, they were too tight to constrain my big cock. But boy shorts were delicious, just feminine enough to make me feel sexy but with the room to be mostly comfortable. My nipples hardened in my bra. I pulled out my dick, stroking it as I squirmed on the couch.

“Going to stroke one out?” Kurt asked while Dona stretched out on the couch beside me.

“I’d be more than willing to use any part of my body, Becky,” she said, leaning forward, her small breasts constrained in a red bra that bled through the tight, black, mesh top she wore. Her nipples were already hard. “You know that.”

“Me, too,” Tiffany said as she squirmed on Chris’s lap. “I could suck you off while Chris fucks me.”

“Just getting ready for the makeup girl,” I said. “She’s going to need to do my hair and makeup, so might as well get the sex out of the way.”

Kurt just shook his head. “Is that how it really is for you now, Becky? Just assuming you’re going to get your dick wet?”

“Well, it’s reality,” I said, recoiling from his words. “You know how women are. You’ve been around me a for year. It’s not that I’m arrogant or anything.”

“I didn’t say arrogant,” he said. “I meant ... blasé.”

That didn’t sound much better. I opened my mouth to object to the label when the door opened. A young girl, my age, with blonde hair ending in dyed-purple tips walked in. She held a case in one hand, not unlike a fisherman’s tackle box, the other a phone she stared at. She was petite, a tight belly shirt clinging to her small breasts, a jean skirt hugging her waist. She took two steps in, inhaled, and froze.

Her eyes flicked up. The brilliant, blue depths locked on my futa-cock.

“Hi,” I said, fisting my girl-dick. “I thought we would just skip right to the fucking so you could get my makeup done.”

The girl licked her lips.

“You’re going to love it,” Dona said beside me, squirming, her hands sliding up beneath her tattered jean skirt she wore. Her short, brown hair gave her an elfin look. “Trust me.”

“Yes,” Tiffany moaned, her blouse already open, her round breasts cupped in Chris’s hands. He ducked his head down and suckled, drinking her mother’s milk.

The girl’s eyes darted around the room. Her knuckles squeezed tight about her makeup case. Her entire body trembled as her eyes darted around the room. She swallowed. Color flushed her cheeks as she stared at Chris nursing at his girlfriend’s tit to Dona rubbing at her cunt and moaning in delight.

“I ... I...” the makeup girl stammered.

“I know, I know, you don’t even know me,” I told her, my thumb rubbing a drop of precum across the tip of my dick.

Her eyes locked on my shaft.

“But, like I said, I’m Becky. It’s nice to meet you, makeup girl. This is my futa-dick.” I parted my pussy lips with my other hand, my silky folds drinking in the feel of my fingers. “See, I have a pussy, too. Now drop those panties, and I’ll squirt a nice, big load of cum into your pussy.”

“My pussy?” she squeaked.

“Don’t you want to be bred by me?” I asked.

Her blue eyes widened. Saying the B word around women in heat always did something to them. It tripped some sort of programming buried deep in a woman’s brain, some leftover instinct our race had long discarded in our evolution that my mutation somehow tapped into. She shuddered, dropped her tackle box, and threw herself forward.

A year ago, I would have been utterly embarrassed and even felt guilty for driving a woman this wild with lust. But now ... Now I just enjoyed the ride. I let go of my cock and put my hands behind my head, smiling at her.

“Damn,” Kurt muttered, sitting up in his seat. His blue eyes were wide. He ran a hand through his red hair as the makeup girl trembled before me.

“You’re going to really breed me with this dick?” the girl moaned. She grasped my dick, stroking up and down my shaft.

I winked at her.

“It’s so big,” she moaned.

“You can take it,” Tiffany whimpered.

“God, you can,” Dona moaned. I heard the wet sound of her fingers plunging into her pussy. “Just go for a ride, makeup girl. You’ll cum so hard.”

The girl’s hand clenched about my dick. She stroked up it, a bead of precum squeezed out the slit. She reached the pinnacle, brushing the crown. I groaned, the pleasure surging around me. I let out a grown.

“You are going to cum so hard on my dick,” I moaned as her thumb stroked across my spongy crown. “I’m going to pump so much spunk into you. I’m going to breed you so hard.”

“Oh, my god,” she groaned and hiked up her jean skirt. She wore a bright-red thong beneath. She yanked it to the side, a gold ring glinting as it pierced through her clitoral hood. She had a shaved pussy, her vulva plump and red already, juices flowing.

Then she mounted me and impaled her cunt down my dick.

I groaned as her hot, tight cunt engulfed my cock. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut for a moment. Every pussy felt different. Every one a new delight for me to experience. She gripped me hard in the middle of her snatch, so tight right there. I shuddered as she worked her silky hole up and down my cock, stimulating me, driving me wild.

She squeaked and gasped, pumping so hard. She fucked me with abandon, holding nothing back. Her blonde hair, with pink-frosted tips, danced about her flushed face. Her blue eyes fluttered as she rode me so hard. Her pussy gripped me, squeezing so hard.

“Oh, my god, you’re going to breed me!” she howled. “I can’t believe this. I wasn’t going to fuck you. I promised myself I wouldn’t. But ... but ... Oh, yes, yes, yes! This is a dick! This is the best dick ever! It’s huge.”

“Mmm, and full of futa-cum,” I said, my hands still clasped behind my head, not touching her, letting her enjoy my dick however she wanted.

“Damn, that is so fucking hot,” Dona moaned, trembling beside me. “Ooh, it’s making me lactate.”

I glanced at her, noticing the dark stains bleeding through her bra. She arched her back, her thighs clamping down about her wrist as she frigged herself. Seeing the pleasure cross my friend’s face only enhanced the bliss engulfing my cock, spiced the pleasure racing down my shaft.

Kurt leaned forward in his chair. He braced his elbows on his knees, his hands folded before him, knuckles clenched hard. His blue eyes stared with such intensity on my futa-cock vanishing over and over into the makeup girl’s cunt.

“She is just riding you so hard and fast.”

“Uh-huh,” the makeup girl groaned. “I ... I told myself I wouldn’t do this. I wouldn’t fuck you, but ... but ... I want to be bred by you so badly, Becky!”

“I’m going to give you a baby,” I moaned, my breasts jiggling in my bra. I shuddered, the pleasure rushing through my body. “Just keeping working that cunt up and down my dick, and I’ll give you all the spunk you want.”

“Yes!” she hissed, her cunt squeezing down hard as she impaled her pussy on my dick.

“Damn,” Tiffany whimpered. “She’s so passionate. I remember my first time with you, Becky. Ooh, Chris, you remember? During the orgy?”

“Yes!” he groaned. Then she squealed as I heard the wet sounds of suckling again.

The makeup girl didn’t care that my friends were watching her ride my dick. She just wanted my cum pumping into her. I could feel it in the intensity that she rode my dick. Her hands gripped my shoulders, squeezing me through my silk blouse, my blonde hair brushing her hands.

She leaned back, shifting how her pussy massaged my dick. I groaned, pleasure surging through me. She had such an incredible grip. She drove me so wild. I groaned and gasped, shaking my head as the pleasure spilled through my body. My eyes rolled back into my head. I wanted this to keep surging through me. My pussy squeezed tight as her cunt worked up and down my dick.

“I’m going to cum!” she howled. “Oh, my god. I’ve never cum this fast. This is so much! It’s Becky! It’s the futa! She’s real, and she’s going to breed me! Oh, my god, she’s going to breed my pussy so hard!”

“So hard,” Dona moaned. “Oh, girl, you just need to explode on that dick!”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my futa-dick aching and throbbing in the depths of her cunt. It was incredible. “Just keep working that pussy up and down my cock. Mmm, just like that. You love it. you want my futa-cum spurting into you.”

“So badly!” the makeup girl gasped. I didn’t even know her name, but she was fucking me so hard.

She slammed her snatch down my shaft. She engulfed every inch of my girl-dick with her hot pussy. I groaned, my eyes widening as I savored that hot silk hugging my dick in her hot passion. I let out a naughty whimper. The pleasure surging through me. It was such a delight. My eyes squeezed shut, bracing myself against the pleasure.

Then she squealed out in delight and exploded on my shaft. The makeup girl went off like such a hot firecracker. Her pussy spasmed and writhed about my shaft. She bucked on my shaft, spasming so wildly, her blonde hair dancing about her shoulders.

“Breed me!” she howled. “Just pump that cum into me!”

Pleasure surged around my shaft. She worked her convulsing pussy up and down my dick, still riding me hard even as the ecstasy surged through her body. Her face twisted with rapture, her blue eyes glassy with her lust. My eyes fluttered as her cunt milked my shaft, so hungry for my cum. I couldn’t resist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.