Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Gator Note: The title says it all as the action shiftsfrom attention to Hermione and given to her friend Harry. An opportunity to set a story back in a place and time where ones creativity will make this a fantastic read.

It had all started with a hurtful act by a suprisingly nice boy who was rude in an unfashionable way and that was his bottom watching or more more specifically visible panty lined butts. That had been the catalyst for a lonely eighteen year-old shy boy who did not have a girlfriend to take his hobby of following girls around school and seeing their visible panty lines across their bottoms. The senior watched as they walked to class.

Sir, while being one of the school of higher learning teachers, I will let you the reader fill in the one instructor you feel best serves the purpose and has matriculated with Harry to the college.

Years have passed and I have now graduated from college. When I look back and reflect on how I wound up his sissy, I still have trouble believing how it all came together in my twentieth year as a sophomore. There were subtle steps that I reacted to like cat nip and turned me into the brown-haired wreathed ‘vagina man,’ I am today. I want to make it perfectly clear I am not his slave. I am not demeaned I am adored and my life as his sissy is rewarding.

Step back with me and spend a day in my panties. Some would say I was masterfully manipulated by a discipline oriented college instructor. Subtle domination occurred when my professor laced my studies with strict discipline and awakened something I secretly desired.

Was I a willing pawn from the beginning in his plan? Was this whole affair a treacherous plot of a sadist? And, if, so why was I so damn willingly to buy it hook, line and sinker?

Once he jumped on my capricious indiscreet behavior the rest was history! He struck a deal with the outraged Brown coed, Hermione, claiming it was the art of the deal. When his plan was implemented I did not have a chance to see it coming. Self-actualization had occurred which some may find unique in its nature.

This is my odyssey from alpha to omega. Here is what transpired and the series of events which have conditioned me to accept my dutiful place as his sissy in a caring relationship after making my way into the world after college. Besides his requirement that I wear panties under my slacks in my business life, I am all business and a respected leader in the office. Make no mistake that at home we are not equals and he is quick to punish me as he deems fit. I dare not brook a protest. However, I am allowed a whimper or a tear of regret and in return I live a satisfying life in panties as my former professor now dresses me and treats me as his sissy mate.

The Beginning: Hermione brushed her brown hair that framed her face beautifully out of her eyes. An unladylike habit the pretty coed displayed occurred now as she was standing in the school hallway in her tight stone white bottom pants with a visible panty line. Hermione was aware of the attention I was showing to her cute caboose and it just made her more determined that I be punished in a manner I would find quite objectionable.

The Gibson Girl got down off her high horse from her chair as her shoulder length chestnut brown hair bounced off her shoulders. However, Hermione had agreed our professor would make the necessary adjustments to my despicable behavior from earlier a she swung her hips from side to side out the door to walk to class. My coed dorm roommates Lily and Hermione were gone until Sunday night. We would have our privacy and the whole place to ourselves all weekend.”

I was in love with Hermione and other girls knew it. But, they did not know I had a proclivity for spanking fantasies.

I don’t know what I was thinking. How I went from a harmless looker to a brazen initiator. I hadn’t anticipated getting to spend ‘talk’ time with a DP-Disciplinarian Professor.

“True I had a crush on her, but what really made me melt was looking at her swishing bottom in her tan slacks and of course the visible panty line that I made a special point of to walk behind. ^^^^^^^^ In school one usually finds an instructor who they go to for advice. I found that special instructor after I turned twenty years old and a sophomore. Unfortunately as I sat in his office he was disappointed in what another student had told him about my recent behavior.

“Telling her you can see her visible panty line. You clued Hermione you were really into her butt and that my friend is not cool.”

“I meant no harm. I was just pointing out I could see her panties through her pants. So, I went further with Hermione tracing the outline of her bottom through her jeans with my finger.”

That is not how Hermione sees your remark and she intends you get marked for guidance and feel the heat!”

“Oh shit, what have I done?”

“Yep, you got your ass in hot water, but don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

“I don’t appreciate your panties in a bunch snarky remark. It’s uncalled for...

“Ironically if I handle it the way Hermione has suggested she demands that you wear panties as an object lesson during your punishment.”

“Punishment, what punishment?”

“Do you trust me to get Hermione not to tell and avoid having severe punishment administered?”

“I can’t have her going to Mrs. Umbridges. Shit, she probably would expel me!”

“Boy, you have created quite the shit storm. You had to do have done more to Hermione.”

“No sir, not really that ‘bird’ is whacked!”

“Look I understand how you feel, but let me outline your choices for mentioning Hermione’s panty lines. Either you let me spank your bottom until it looks like a red and purple colored art piece or I can let our Gibson girl cute coed go directly to Mrs. Umbridges.

I was with an ass’s eye of caving and then I thought about the spontaneous spank I had given Hermione meaning no harm and decided it was in my best interest to submit.

^^^^^^^^ “I’ve had enough of this young man!” He told me, “your butt watching and panty line infatuation has gone too far!” My teacher said.

His favorite teacher sat down in a wooden chair, brushed off the lap of his brown slacks and firmly pulled none to gently his stunned student over his lap bottom up.

“All right my friend you say I won’t take the time even to give you a spanking, because I don’t care enough about us. Well consider my hand I am going to connect to your backside evidence I do care!”

Laying there with my clothed bottom, nope make it my panties down bare bottom in the air not trying to get up or wiggle off my concerned teacher’s lap

My mentor’s steady hand at the ready began. Spank and I bottom bucked on his lap slightly as I settled back down over teacher’s lap and a certainty this was going to be bad enveloped my every thought.

So, when teacher’s hand visited her bottom for the first time Spank and my bottom bucked on his lap slightly, but instead of trying to get away I snuggled lower, closer and farther in the recesses of his knees.

A loud open handed “Spank” across my twenty year old upturned ass brought a squeal from my lips.

My teacher laid into my bottom on behalf of the very lovely Hermione’s behalf as he settled into a pattern and systematically began to spank my moody ass.

Spank ® High Upper Cheek Whack! ® Lower Crease Cheek And ® Crack!----Middle Cheek.

Mewing and moaning.” These spanks were landing for real and they hurt me real bad!

Whack”-(L) Lower Crease Cheek, (L) “Crack”-Middle Cheek and (L) “Spank”-High Upper Cheek

Spank”-® High Upper Cheek, “Whack”-® Lower Crease Cheek and ® “Crack”-Middle Cheek.

There was a deep burn now penetrating my only thought in y head.

Squeals from me were heard as I sucked in my breath “yee-eek sheeeesh.” These spanks were more punishing and my ass cheeks were really feeling this latest volley. My DP-disciplinarian Professor was scary!

Whack! - (L) Lower Crease Cheek, Crack!-(L) Middle Cheek and (L) “Spank”-High Upper Cheek.

Whack”-High Upper Cheek, “Crack”-Lower Crease Cheek. “Spank”-Middle Cheek

Harry began to “mew and moan.” More spanks popping against her mature now red bottom cheeks

SPLAT! SPANK! CRACK!! WHAP! WHACK!

“Plapp”-High-Upper Cheek.

Harry’s POV:

I imagine my mind’s eye my bottom as a canvas of bright red with a tinge of purple across each crown of my bottom cheeks.

I for my part reacted bucking and grinding my groin acting like a sissy colliding with his hardened penis.

“Puff----p-p----uff-ff--------puffing.”

SPLAT! SPANK! CRACK!! WHAP! WHACK!

A pout back up at my punishing teacher did not ask for the burning spanks to stop. I understood now I was getting what I deserved which was raising blisters upon my blazing bottom.

Plapp-Splat- Spank-Smack! Whap-Crack!

Holding on not wanting to cry like a little girl, but knowing in my heart crying that would be cleansing. “Sniff-Sniff-Sniff” and I started to sniffle.

SPANK! CRACK! WHACK! SMACK! POP! SLAP!

I was now crying and my once red bottom was now blood red across the skin’s surface.

SPLAT! SPANK! CRACK!! WHAP! WHACK!

Surrender came and true sorrow for my actions came as I went limp and bawled my eyes out. I was unashamed to show my emotions. “Boo-Hoo, Boo-Hoo-Hoo”

My cares and concerns of my naughty comment to Hermione washed away. He finally stopped and rubbed the scorched earth better known as my sunset colored hills. My crying gradually changed to sniffles. There were red moons in the room which gave off considerable heat imparted by my Disciplinarian Professor.

SPANK! CRACK! WHACK! SMACK! POP! SLAP!

I frowned and pouted up from my position over my caring teacher’s lap. He ordered me to the corner on my knees panties around my knees and though I wished to rub my red blisters, but I dared not to nurse my swollen butt. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Nice Butt and it looks even better spanked bright red! You’re a real cutie and I am going to make your pootie toot real soon. Who knows you may grow to like it will stretch nicely.”

“What do you mean Sir?” He rested his free hand on my weaving red & purple spanked spread ass cheeks to steady it as he positioned his finger over the little brown asshole in front of him.

The tears were cascading down my cheeks like you would expect of a girl. Plus I let out a moan of shame escaped tightly pursed lips when I felt the green jelly touch my exposed asshole. Before I could resist, Sir pushed hard, burying his finger into my warm ass hole all the way up to his second knuckle.

My futile efforts consumed energy, but did not get me free from the invading digit only succeeded in worming the finger deeper into the interior of my ass hole. Instead of expelling the finger, he ended fucking my ass with it!

My instructor pulled his thick middle finger out of my asshole, which was coated with traces of butt fudge. However, he still was not satisfied and added a second finger and to my surprise I began to coo and moan in unexpected pleasure. But when my teacher added a third digit I began to struggle feebly in an effort to escape his probing fingers.

“Please, Sir take your fingers out of my asshole, I begged him as he smiled at me with a sadistic wide smile and deepened his fingering, so it was in to the hilt in my shit ... I was at his mercy as he continued his anal punishment and ignored me as he stretched and painfully opened my little brown hole between my spanked red cheeks. The pumping took its toll and I farted in a gaseous performance I could neither help nor stop.

After a short time, my asshole began to loosen up. Soon, Sir’s fingers were slipping in and out of my small brown puckered hole. With a loud plop and fart that brought another groan of embarrassment he pulled his fingers from my clinging asshole. Smearing Vaseline on the length of the rod sve and began to insert the long makeshift dildo up my cringing small pink butt hole.

As the fishing rod sunk deep into the deep shit way up in my butt hole, I almost lost control and spunked right there on the spot and it was a real mess. I still strained and struggled to expel the wide rippled rubber grip and free myself from this humiliation.

Beads of sweat broke across my brow as I fought to endure the pounding as Sir that threatened to split me wide open. My instructor took joy from the look of agony on my face as he began to roughly remove the rubber sve from my barely bding asshole.

The pressure of the air reluctantly into my bottom hole caused gas bubbles. With a cry of anguish and strange euphoria came spasm from around my stuffed farting pink pucker hole.

“Okay, I’m going to give you something you have deserved for years! My master proclaimed.

As my teacher positioned the rod column behind me, I gasped

“You will thank me when I’m finished with you”, Sir said as he rammed the wide rubber rippled rod sve into my stretched asshole in one sudden stinging movement that burned my channel. Sir’s hand slapped my cherry red ass before I could object further.

A pained moan escaped my lips as the tan colored rubber rod plowed filling my strong scented poop chute to capacity.

I whined, “Nobody has ever put anything back there. You’re fishing rod grip is way too large for me to take in my hiney!”

“Shut up, you’re wearing panties, so you are my bitch from now on. Do you understand and furthermore you will take it up the ass whether you like it or not!”

In an attempt to escape the anal intruder I was accepting into my body, I leaned forward. The hard rubber fishing rod grip was almost all the way out before Sir slammed back in with his faux penis back into the farthest depths of my poop chute. Hermione’s boyfriend began to set up a steady punishing pumping action positioning his plastic tool in and out of my tortured asshole

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.