Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Hermione was literally exhausted as she left Brown. The college coed was nearly asleep before her head it the pillow. Tomorrow would be ‘Brown Day’ and she along with other pretty coeds of note would move into the apartments on the outskirts of Brown. The Emma Ale a local hearty drink selection put her in dreamland fantasy suitable for such a girl of magical trains, castles and dragons. As Hermione drifted farther into a world of wonderment her pseudo-conscious took shape in the form of a very spirited dream o pirates and intrigue.

Hermione was unaware of the horror that awaited her just around the next bend.

“You didn’t wait in line for the ride?” “No, of course not, emma said in a British tone. “I didn’t think, so!”

“Yo-ho-ho ... hold on ma’am.”

“But, first I believe we need a change of scenery to make that hiney good and bright, like it could light up the night.”

The assembled pirates, wenches and swashbucklers were unnecessarily rough because the pirates were aware Hermione wasn’t all sugar and spice and everything nice as the civilized world saw her. It must have been that last dose of Emma Ale, a butter beer that put her “Pirates Of The Caribbean’ boat ride experience into full motion.

Hermione’s skin was soft as butter and a baby’s bottom, while the pirate’s brown-toned skin was like leather. It was like a scene from ‘Beauty & The Beast.’ The brown-haired girl and she had been shanghaied off the dark water theatre ride at the vast amusement park that was foreign to Hermione. The Emma ale assigned boat crew set adrift the coed in a boat.

“Yes, I did. I got to ride the Pirates Of The Caribbean only the pirates on the ride spanked me. They said ‘yo, ho, ho as they spanked me and passed me, bare arsed down the line to the next pirate in the ride.

Hermione Arse was on full view. “Yo, Ho, Ho.”

Emma stepped on the wharf and the young actress heard a frightening “CRACK” and her foot fell through the deck leaving her trapped in a squatting position on the deck vulnerable yet relieved Cindy her partner in crime was there to rescue her from her predicament. Instead Cindy joined Emma on the deck and pulled up the back of her black dress, pulled down her panties and preceded to shock Emma to her shiny brown roots.

Far from helping the pouting coed get loose, instead she spread the late teen’s baby fat butt cheeks on which the same ash that covered the bush leaves and none to gently forced not one, but three feminine douches up her reluctant crinkly small pouting ass hole. Emma’s friend dressed as a wench had betrayed her and instead she had forced water and air up her naked squatting bottom leaving her lunch mate friend, not friend to the end, but ready for the former teacher to find her end in a very compromising and sure to be messy shitty mess as she pooped on the man’s deck.

The wharf wench would laugh at her friend from a viewable yet safe distance as she watched her expel the brown poopie logged water and heard her spastic airy loud farts as ‘Childs Play,’ humiliated her friend. Emma.

Full from a three douche bag enema of a peculiar kind, but an enema all the same which was bound to have the same explosive assured results no matter how hard Emma tried not to rid herself of the Enema.

“I need to go. Take me potty,” Hermione begged the motherly wench in the long bell-shaped purple dress. But, it wasn’t to be as nature won out and a loud blast of air on a cushion of farts as the coed’s anus spasms propelled cannon-balls out of her likely brown-hair wreathed asshole then landed with a splat farther down the wharf and some even made it into the water by her recently occupied boat.

“Thar She Blows,” the weather-beaten Pirate announced

“Oh, for ‘pete’ sakes, Hermione was practically crying. “This is utterly ridiculous, I tell you, Hermione spoke with a distinct British accent that made it crystal clear she was from the other side of the ocean.”

Had it been a shot across the ocean? Not bloody likely as the alarm soundly and ‘sleepy head’ was slowly brought back to life the pretty long brown-haired coed reached back and touched her bottom expecting to find Emma’s new reality.

The premiere for ‘Beauty & the Beast’ was shown in a theatre inside the theme park. The Pirate’s invitation made Hermione, Emma ale as she spoke as guest of honor on the ‘dark’ boat ride which was he Tunnel Of Horror.

Hermione, Emma Ale, dame was left to wonder if the revenge the pirates definitely seeked was based on a desire to avenge some past wrong or sub, but one thing was sure for the nineteen year-old it was her butt that was about to experience a farther diabolical punishment worthy of future buccaneer ‘butt tales.’ Hermione, Emma paddled was about to be piped. It was far past time to pay the piper or be as it may, a pirate. Only the pretty young woman wondered how had he come to move, so realistically. She went into analytical discovery mode and sought an explanation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emma shifted her shoulder length shiny chestnut brown hair. She was excited that she had been selected to do some publicity shots touting the re- grand opening of Pirates Of The Caribeaan. The ride was based on the rich and colorful history of the pirates including Blackbeard. Excited guests would float through the life-life robots dressed as pirates with wooden swords and wenches in dresses with bountiful bosoms.

Emma’s manger had arranged for his coed model of nineteen to pose in a provocative manner designed to create buzz for the regional theme park.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The nerdy inventor behind the modernized rejuvenated park ride had suggested the somewhat naughty provocative pose as a publicity shot in a brainstorming session. Emma, at the time though nothing of it because she had seen pirate movies on Turner Movies Classic (TMC) with a spanking still to promote the fine movies of yesteryear.

The robot centered ride brought one of Emma’s most secret fantasies. One she had never been brave enough to utter to another person, much less act on. Breathlessly, Emma had watched films in her bedroom where men acted as men and women were put in their place when needed. She had to admit heart did flutter and she did get a tingle in her vaginal area as she felt the cool air on the back of my legs. Goosebumps broke out on her legs as the wisp of thin fabric blew upward from an industrial fan. The result of the wind was her short black dress rose up her legs exposing her lower bare butt cheeks below the lace trimmed black panties. Emma started to protest, but then realized her butt was her best asset and she secretly enjoyed the way guys checked her out in her tight torn blue jeans at school.

The second part of Emma’s model after she was rescued and wiped took place in blue jeans. The shoot had been uneventful with what is called in the trades the walk thru. The pretty coed had even posed bottoms up over the lap of a lusty pirate robot that looked dreamily like Jimmy Kindle from the hit late night show who had had shown interest in Emma riding The Pirates Of The Caribbean. Only, if Emma had looked closely she would have seen her pirate was holding a flat blade sword made of wood and the socially awkward robotic engineer planned to let it swing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Meanwhile deep in the depths of a control room, what seemed like a harmless innocent publicity picture had unknown to Emma had been sinisterly used to map out by laser the dimension of the lady buccaneer’s bottom provided by her visible panty line as she bent over the lap of the pirate robot. The cameras gone Emma and the nerdy robotic engineer were alone. Unknown to the nineteen year-old part-time model and college coed, she had just provided the exact dimensions for a pirate to go out of control and malfunction spanking her booty. This was the treasured dream of the nerdy inventor and secret spanking enthusiast for the panty lined bottom in tight strategically shredded blue jeans he watched from behind in his marketing class. The robotics engineer could hardly wait to spring his trap on the pretty coed only this time Emma would be trapped in the wind and then nature would take its course.


Life sometimes can be more interesting than fiction. This quickly became apparent as the computer pre-programmed sword turned in the pirates hand and the flat wooden blade whack into the panty-clad bottom proffered over its lap. There was immediate grunt as the improvised paddle swatted her cute butt and in his gut he knew this was wrong. However, as he reached to shut the punishing arm off he realized the lovely wench was making no attempt to get off the lap and out of the line of fire. Emma felt like the heroine in one of her romance novels or movies. The modern young woman saw herself as Jill St. John getting a swat on her behind. That was Emma’s mindset as the paddling continued and thanks to the robotics controller was dialed up to a hearty burning swat. He surmised Emma was leaving her panty-clad bottom up and accepting the continuation of her spanking which demonstrated her free will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.