Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Hermione still had a souvenir from her last visit to the doc. The long brown-haired coed was still quite sore which became apparent when her panties rubbed against her blotchy swollen red blood blistered and purple bruises that adorned her hurting bottom.

She did manage a tense smile as she put on her schoolgirl scratchy wool black dress and left. She had no choice but to keep her office appointment Monday because she had failed to obtain the physical certificate which could not attend Brown University without. All this being said she wondered what had so soured Doc Sydney mood.

Hermione arrived on the cold winter’s morning and when she got to the examination room removed her jeans and pulled down her panties of her still somewhat sore bottom from last week’s redemption punishment.

Doctor Sydney entered the exam room and it was apparent by her tone to Hermione she had unsettled emotions about the schoolgirl prank the former schoolgirl had related which brought up memories of her experience sitting on sharp tacks in the classroom.

Miss Sydney stood looking at Hermione, her behavior called for more the just a regular strength paddling. Syd wanted vindication and wanted to drive the lesson home that her mean, hurtful despicable behavior had earned her an ass paddling guaranteed to be remembered a long time.

Hermione stood looking at the floor; he wondered just how big a price her butt would be paying there was no reprieve from whatever Sydney planned for her.

“You and I are going to get to the bottom of this hurtful act you chose to spring on your teacher.”

Hermione knew what that phrase meant as she subconsciously rubbed her bottom in memory of her own battle with pain last week.

Miss Sydney wanted to deal with Hermione’s inexcusable act rather than talk as she pushed Hermione over a wooden stool and noticed the goose bumps that had broken out on her bottom from the cold air.

Miss Sydney grabbed her arm and propelled her further over the high lab stool. This left Hermione with her mop of brown hair hanging down and her meaty bottom presented to smack.

“I’m going to give to you something I reserve for my own teenage niece when she has been extra naughty.

“Oh, b-but y-you c-can’t!” Hermione stuttered and struggled futilely.

“I’ve never been spanked with a paddle in my life!”

“Well, missy, that is about to change.” Miss Sydney smiled wickedly, taking in the sight of Hermione’s feminine trembling bare butt cheeks.

“I’m going to relish warming your hiney up again Welcome to America!” she exclaimed. She raised her hand and delivered a sharp SMACK! Hermione gasped at the sting as the paddle landed on her plump buttocks.

SMACK! CRACK! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! CRACK! SPANK!

Hermione cried out, “Oweee! Stop ... you’re hurting me!” Her feet pumped up and down in protest to the smarting in her butt.

SMACK! SPANK! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! CRACK! SPANK!

“I heard what you said you did to your teacher and I want to let you know that is inexcusable, young lady

in- SMACK! SPANK!

ex- SPANK! CRACK!

cus- CRACK! WHACK!

able- SPANK! CRACK! Pop! SPANK!

It was maddening what the mischievous schoolgirl had done and the more she thought about the pain and feelings of her own sitting on tacks experience as she relived going to the faculty bathroom, pulling down her panties and finding blood stains in the seat of the undergarment from sitting on tacks,

The former Temporary Teacher, now respected Lady Doc was determined to make this an object lesson for Hermione. She never wanted her to forget the very American punishment instrument known and feared in households by teenagers in towns and cities who knew firsthand the distinct deep burn, bright red bottom and unavoidable purple bruises left from the strict application of the wooden paddle.

Alison sat down and reached under Hermione’s fashionably short skirt and pulled her white panties down to her knees. Slowly they slid to her ankles.

Hermione obediently remained bent over the stool. Sydney raised the wooden paddle and brought it down on Hermione’s bare bottom. The ‘Tween’ let out an audible “Ouch”! She repeated the swat and actually paddled her harder.

Hermione shrieked, “What do you think you are doing, this is entirely, too hard?”

Miss Sydney’s paddle just kept raining down on the wiggling orbs, raising the temperature on her nether region with each swat. She stopped the spanking and rubbed Hermione’s extremely warm seat.”

“No, please ... I can’t take anymore!” Hermione pleaded tearfully all the while knowing any begging on her part would do nothing to stop her spanking.

“Oh, but I think you can.”

Her tears or her pleading didn’t move Miss Sydney; she raised the paddle and brought it down hard and fast. Hermione reacted by wildly squirming as much as possible, he knew better than even consider getting off the stool. She methodically covered her bottom with the paddle concentrating on her sensitive sit spot, now a watermelon pinkish red

Hermione endured the punishment as the paddle landed constantly on her fanny, making him weep and bellow loudly. She smiled with satisfaction as she could see the fruits of her labor. An assortment of angry red blood blisters across both curved cheeks of her bottom.

Hermione’ exposed, her well-spanked dark red behind with purple spots throughout. The spots looked like points on a graph. The dots were blood though nothing serious blisters caused by the paddle as it continued rewarding her bottom for the naughty misbehavior.

“Now this is what I call a hot seat!” Miss Sydney, grinned as she placed her hand on the bright red fanny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.