Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures - Cover

Hermione, Ginny, Harry & Ron's Sore Arse Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hermione acts up at the Obgyn as she is trying to get a clean exam brief. However, that spanking leads to an unexpected ask. Then starting in Chapter Six, Ron Readies For A Life With Ginny this alternative version Ron has taken up as caretaker to two boys. He then meets up again with Ginny and they are to be married. Indeed in the comings days and months she would need and use her nearby trusty hairbrush to spank Ron, her husband and any refusal on his part would become a mute point.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   School   Robot   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Hermione arrived at Sydney’s Home and sat down in the den to have tea with her surrogate mum. Halfway through high tea, Sydney decided to broach the subject of Hermione’s visit.

“The choice is quite simply yours. I can tell you that in my opinion from the bashful way you found the courage to voice your need for a ‘panties down’ or as those across the pond say, knickers’ for an authentic proper schoolgirl caning.”

“I even brought the bottle-green knickers you requested.” Hermione spoke back nervously.

Taking responsibility for your past actions and naughty endeavors you deem you should have been punished for, I could not be prouder of you.”

“Thank you ma’am and know I am appreciative of your time to cane me, tight.”

Hermione desperately wanted to rid herself of her long carried emotional baggage. She held out real hope that it could be wiped away from her long troubled conscience. A psyche cleansed with swipes of red in the tradition of a British Schoolgirl. A form of spanking, a disciplinary method practiced in schools like Hogwarts for centuries to deal with disobedient students and mischievous pranks.

However, as Hermione had never experienced a caning at Hogwart. The table was now set for her to experience, just that! Please know I am aware how hard such a decision is to make as an adult. As an adult you have to make the decision to bend your will for a proper bare bottom caning.

“Hermione, you are to sit here and contemplate your naughty actions, here at my vanity table. Is that clear, young lady?” Miss Sydney said.

Bored and a little curious, Hermione decided to pass the time with an adventure in snooping. Sunk back on the library shelf out of notice of the usual books Hermione discovered ‘The Yellow Room, The Captive Trilogy and numerous other Victorian novels with glossy covers of schoolgirls bent over in provocative poses. But there was more. When Hermione pulled out a couple of books a four color glossy magazine fell out from where it had been hidden behind the books. There was a schoolgirl in uniform being spanked with a strap while lying over a desk. Hermione’s heart nearly skipped a beat and she did gasp. It was called Janus, a London based spanked magazine.

As Sydney came up on the snooping girl who had found the Victorian novels and Janus magazine, she was aware of the ignorant bliss, dare say innocence of an exciting lifestyle that featured a punished behind. Doc. Syd smiled as she realized what an interesting conversation starter this was for the two females. Doc Syd realized this budding relationship was moving along now at a ‘blistering’ pace. This was beginning to show some real promise. It appears Hermione is ripe for the ‘Victorian Scene and Syd was just the right one with the right stuff to guide her down that mysterious passage way. Sydney chuckled as she saw Hermione slip a Victorian novel in the seat of her panties. Then sneak it out to read, before placing it in her bag.

Hermione’s heart felt like it was jumping out of her chest. “Bugger, me it’s my decision” She said as she pouted.

An hour passed and Hermione’s brown eye twitched as she read how Noreen was spanked with the cane and farted out her pain. Oh how humiliating Hermione thought. And, yet her brown-haired bushy vagina secreted a wetness of want.

Doctor Sydney returned an hour later. It was time to move things along.

“Understand that I find you to be a sweet mature lady and there will be no hard feelings, but this is a one-time offer and if you choose not to report to my home tomorrow as scheduled the will be no second chances for me to punish you as you told me you deserved.

Sydney explained that an ordinary caning with a typical light rattan (used at home for punishing children), although painful at the time, would leave only reddish welts or purple bruises lasting a few days she assured Hermione.

Hermione Makes Her Decision:

“You are aware that you were ordered to wear your schoolgirl uniform to this meeting?”

“Well yes, but I thought you wouldn’t mind if I changed when I got here.” Hermione said

Sydney crossed her arms and looked sternly at Hermione now in character of prefect assured the school girl there were consequences for disobeying.

“Well you were wrong and that error in following orders will have to be punished too!”

Hermione’s schoolgirl caning would take place in her above knee grey school skirt with her tight fitting pair of bottle green cotton brief panties pulled down baring her bottom for six and the ‘topper.’ A gate closer cut of the senior girl’s cane! A swipe that Hermione would recollect long after all the other rod’s strokes and the purple bum stripes had become blemishes on her once again pristine round bottom. There greenish-yellow color would at last fade as the last sign of the painful bruises had faded into an oblivion. However, that last stroke would be remembered by Hermione, Brown coed or not like a schoolgirl forever!

Dressed in her schoolgirl uniform, Hermione was stunned to find the tall Sydney holding a cane was dressed in a short blue uniform skirt and white blouse. She definitely looked the part Hermione thought. “Boy this was actually going to happen!”

“Umm, miss, I thought you would start with a warm up spanking.”

“Afraid not, young lady” Sidney/Prefect answered.

“Could we please start with a stern spanking you can beat my bottom a bright cherry red!” Hermione begged.

“As a rule there are two schools of thought on that subject. For me, I choose to start on a pristine white bottom, so I can see the bright red welt lines develop across your deserving arse as I walk the cane up and down your bottom.” Sidney, the prefect said to Hermione’s chagrin.

The Tear Jerker:

“Very well then for your long overdue punishment I have chosen to cane you with your knickers down cutting you sternly across your tight bent over bare bottom.”

“Yes, ma’am I understand it will hurt mightily and I will take it as I know I am deserving of such.” Hermione’s voice trembled with fear.

“Very well than let’s get started. “W-WUH-W-OOO” Sydney moved the punishment along swishing the Senior Cane through the air in front of Hermione’s face.

The Prefect watched her eyes widen and her bottom scrunch in her short, grey schoolgirl skirt as she heard the distinct whistle of the cane being swished through the air.

And, she had good reason to worry it was 28” of pure discipline with a nice crooked handle and its length was made of quality rattan reed, which gleamed from the Tung Oil it had been prepared with. The 3/16” thick rattan cane was very flexible and sure to really deliver a biting sting.

Hermione had chosen her fate as a naughty schoolgirl. The minute or two of keen anticipation that passed between when she bent over the desk and felt her skirt and panties pulled down made her decision irrevocable and her suffering began.

The nineteen year-old dreaded the pain that was coming but she no longer had any choice but to accept it. She was committed to suffer. Her senses were never keener. She was aware of everything. She never felt more alive.

Hermione’s bottom quivered with tension. Air burbled in the form of waves of cramps of apprehension ricocheted through her tummy. Every breath was deep and loud in the office.

“Really, I’m gonna take a caning!” Hermione screamed to her conscience.

How could she have dared to ask to be caned?

“Bend Over the desk, Hermione; this will definitely burn your arse.” Sydney promised.

Hermione soon would gain a healthy respect for the cane.

I will describe what just one cane stroke will feel like. This is not to scare you, but to inform you the caning you have asked for will produce an amount of pain you cannot manage. It is punishment for your past acts you feel guilt that you remain unpunished for at the advanced age of nineteen.

Hermione remembered the email from Sydney on her computer she had read and this is why she felt pangs and even cramps in the pit of her stomach. Now I will relate what you can expect as a minimum from each tight stroke of the Senior Girl’s Cane.

The former Hogwart’s schoolgirl went back over in her mind what Doc. Sydney had said email had said. “The cane is a most fierce-some instrument and its sting reverberate and actually take on a life of their own for nearly thirty seconds after the initial stroke. If you look in the mirror behind you, the cane stroke will appear as a white line upon impact but will quickly turn pink then further brighten to a bright scarlet blood red line that will continue to throb, out of control. The pain will be real and cleansing, my Brown bound girl.

“Sw-www-ip”

Just one stroke given and her whimsical curiosity of what a tight “six of the best” would feel like blossomed as the stinging had radiated for a good two minutes. Hermione had never felt anything with that kind of burn before.

Whisp!, followed by another sharp sting across her butt cheeks

SWAPP! Another hard stroke was delivered with pin point accuracy further down, right across her quivering butt crack with the little brown hairs sprouting from between them. And, still Sydney walked the cane down her still baby fat cheeked butt driving a line of fire into the tender moons.

SWIP! the just below it and more working down until she had to emit a squeal at an especially sharp sting right where the schoolgirl’s butt cheeks joined her soft thighs and her stomach bounced up and down against the wooden desk.

Thwick! Again the cracked against the faux schoolgirl’s ass. This time across the crowns of both burning cheeks adding to her bottom of fire.

The contrast of the angry red cane marks that lined her naughty arse against the white skin of her ass was stunning to Prefect/Sydney.

Closing The Gate:

“Hermione you wanted to experience a real schoolgirl punishment and she always receives the last stroke of the cane on her bare tightly presented arse and that cut is the always the hardest and the longest felt afterwards.” The prefect said.

Frightened the schoolgirl said. “Oh dear miss, I hope I can hold my position.”

Once the stinging started to subside. Sydney tapped the cane across Hermione’s burning red striped welted butt that throbbed with a life of its own. The loud fart from Hermione’s ‘bugger hole’ was astounding.

“Hermione, There is something you have not told a soul. What is that naughty schoolgirl act, so immense your guilt your proffer your knickers down bare arse before me?”

Hermione feeling like a punished schoolgirl looked back at her prefect punisher and began to sob and choke as she told Sydney the truth that hurt so much!”

“M-Miss, I-I, Ch-Ch-Cheated on a test at Hogwarts that determined our house winning.”

It was obvious Hermione carried back to her schoolgirl days was burdened with great guilt for all these years for her despicable cheating and Sydney acting as her prefect would make sure this last stroke of the caning would be memorable.

Tongue in cheek the prefect shared with the schoolgirl the big surprise for her last cane cut.

There were now five bright red stripes apportioned across her bottom. The prefect prepared to deliver the closer. Unknown to the frantic pained schoolgirl the school prefect intended to finish her off with a five barred gate. The cane sliced downwards diagonally across the existing five red tam lines creating a perfect five bar gate.

S-w-w--s -whip!

The final promised stroke was given at speed with a diagonal swing across the bright red cane lines closing the gate decorated the still white bottom canvas upon which the blood red welt lines throbbed and pulsed continuing to worry the still blubbering and sobbing nineteen year old schoolgirl.

Hermione was allowed to get up from her bent over position over the desk and once she had she wasted no time rubbing and kneading her scorch red lined bottom, not caring in the least that while she was pulled her arse cheeks apart in an attempt to nurse her burning bottom, she was showing her bum’s brown button.

“Thank you, but you did not have to gate me? That bloody hurt the worst ma’am!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.