A Virtuous Family
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eric Newberry marries into a nudist, incestuous family. During his first summer vacation at the Garden of Eden nudist camp his mother in law seduces him which leads him into the family's libidinous frolics. Though becoming involved in the family's sexual escapades Eric refuses to allow his children to be folded into the family fun. In chapter 3 his son and daughter are secretly "initiated" by their grandparents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging  

The Johnstones were an Ideal family. Many in the community compared them to the Cleavers in Leave it to Beaver. There was no fraud in the way they conducted themselves in public. But their private life was wild, even taboo.

Although Eric Newberry and Maryanne Johnstone went to the same high school together, they didn’t get serious until they started dating at Princeton when they started going together during the summer before his senior year. Maryanne would be a junior. Both were active in extracurricular activities which included student government. Maryanne dropped out before the end of the year when her pregnancy started becoming apparent –the school had rules about that. Eric did the right thing by marrying her, which he would have done anyway. But the help from Maryanne’s parents allowed them to establish a comfortable lifestyle while Eric continued his schooling through graduation.

Eric viewed the whole thing as destiny. He had dated Maryanne for a while in high school but there was no spark at the time. Though they stopped going together they remained the best of friends. Even in high school, he was like a family member of the Johnstone family. Maryanne’s father, Carl Johnstone—editor of the local newspaper—was more like a buddy to him than just the father of a girlfriend. Eric was like a second son to the Johnstone family.

Maryanne’s mother, Pauline, was a different story. She was a touchy-feely kind of woman as well as a cougar-like flirt. Eric always thought she was just good-natured rather than flirty. But to Pauline it was flirty, she liked everything male. In the back of Eric’s mind, he thought Mrs. Johnstone might be available to him if he made the effort to push himself but all males feel that way about many women that takes an interest in them. But he was shy with women, certainly not confident enough to pursue such a thing. What he had no way of knowing though was that the Johnstone family wasn’t what they were to the community.

From the time Kit and Maryanne were youngsters the Johnstone’s vacationed in the Poconos at The Garden of Eden family nudist camp. During that time, they became intimate with two other families, both with children the same ages as theirs. The three couples began swapping spouses during their early stay at the Garden of Eden, not an uncommon occurrence in that environment. They also visited each other’s homes throughout the year. As the children reached puberty, they were encouraged to become intimate with those families’ children which would make it natural when they reached the age of sixteen and could be folded in with the sex play of the adults.

Eric had no clue about the nudism the family practiced or the uninhibited sex that went on in its bosom. In his mind, Maryanne had been a virgin before they first had sex thinking he was the only one to have sex with her. Since he didn’t know what was going on behind the scenes, when Maryanne became pregnant, there was no question that he was the father. While Maryanne knew there were three fathers: Eric, of course, her older brother Kit, and her father Carl.

It wasn’t until after Eric graduated from Princeton that the secret layers of Johnstone’s relationship began to unfold before him. Though Maryanne was in the final phase of her pregnancy the family still wanted to introduce their son-in-law to their alternative lifestyle. Eric knew of the family’s summer vacation in the Poconos thinking they just owned a cabin there where they went for summer breaks. Having n been there he had no idea about nudism, or anything involved with it.

In the Philadelphia area, the Johnstones were stalwarts in their community; Carl owned Johnstone Publications, a conservative newspaper. He was a pillar in his Episcopalian church and led various community charity endeavors. Pauline was not only a Sunday school teacher; she was a benefactor to numerous non-profits in the community.

During his college career, Eric did freelance writing for Johnstone Publications which impressed his future father-in-law who thought there might be a future for him in the newspaper business. Upon his graduation from Princeton Carl Johnstone offered his son-in-law a job at the paper that was far above entry level. In his indulgent way with the young man, Johnstone told Eric that if he progressed as well as he expected there was little doubt that he wouldn’t be assumed into management, even intimating that there might be ownership opportunities down the road. Eric, influenced by his father-in-law, looked up to him as both a mentor and friend.


Six weeks before the family vacation at the Garden of Eden Carl took Eric to lunch where he dropped the first hints about its real purpose. He folded nudism into the conversation by asking, “Have you ever noticed how comfortable Maryanne is with nudity?”

While Eric was slightly taken aback by this question from his father-in-law it dawned on him that, in comparison to other girls he had been involved with, Maryanne Johnstone was indeed comfortable being naked. She even welcomed it like no other girl he had ever known. Still, from the father of a young woman, it struck Eric that the question was inappropriate.

That night when he told his wife about the conversation at lunch, and what her father said to him about her relaxed attitude toward nakedness, she said, “Of course I am silly; we’ve been going to a nudist camp every summer since I can remember.”

That bolt unexpectedly required that Maryanne do some serious selling to convince her husband that nudity was a casual thing in the Johnstone family. “It’s just natural sweetheart,” she said. “And when your clothes are off you tend to look more into a person’s eyes when you communicate.” That brought a smile to Eric’s face. “Once you get past the nakedness people seem to be more sincere at a nudist camp than they are in normal society. After you become accustomed to the concept, I’m sure you’ll find out how much more in touch you are with your inner self. I certainly did.”

When Maryanne showed him nude pictures in a family album that he’d never seen before his eyes automatically went to the sexual parts of her family’s bodies the concept of looking into their eyes seemed ludicrous to him. Looking at his mother-in-law’s body caused a guilt-filled erection. She had always been chummy with him, and he always had been turned on by her. Worse, he was taken with how well-endowed his father-in-law was and felt both jealous and intimidated. He liked his father-in-law, liked being in business with him, and liked him as a person. But he didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of being naked with him. He thought he might be considered inadequate. Pauline was a different subject though; he had always wanted to see her naked.

The next day, after Maryanne had talked with her him, Carl asked Eric to join the family in their traditional visit to the Garden of Eden. Though he was not comfortable with it he decided that it was in his best interest to go along. “What about Maryanne being eight months pregnant?” he asked.

Carl answered, “Maryanne doesn’t have a problem with it. You’ll find, Eric, that there will be several pregnant young women there. Those cold winters do have a way of producing babies,” he chuckled, “even some that are not so young.”

When they got to the Garden of Eden Eric was too uncomfortable to venture out naked. They suggested that he wear swimming trunks at first. “You’ll find several newbies wearing trunks the first couple of days,” Carl pointed out. “We’ve all been faced with the initial discomfort of it ourselves.” The proof that others were wearing trunks or bikini bottoms confirmed what they said, which made him feel more at ease. On the second day, most of the swim trunk-clad men were naked. With most of the women wearing bikini bottoms, he found that those having their periods usually wore bikinis to hide their tampon strings.

After lunch, on the second day, he decided to go all the way. Though he was initially embarrassed he was surprised at how fast the feeling passed. He felt a certain pride in being a member of the “club.” He was also surprised that by the third day he was making full eye contact no longer having trouble with his unruly hard-ons. He soon began feeling the freedom that the Johnstones had been telling him about. He was pleased there were several pregnant women there as well, finding that most of their misshapen bodies had quite an erotic effect upon him.

Because it was Eric’s first involvement in a nudist vacation the family decided to concentrate on the recreational aspect of the experience. While they looked forward to the “swinging” aspect they always enjoyed at the camp Carl thought it was premature to try introducing their son-in-law to this alternative sexual component, something that Pauline lobbied against but finally agreed.

From the time she met Eric as a youngster, Pauline had begun dreaming of having sex with him. Had it not been for the strict Johnstone rule of holding that side of their life secret she would have brought him into the fold long ago. But her lust for the young man had grown so intense that she fully intended to seduce herself during their first Garden of Eden vacation that included him. She was able to convince her husband and their children though that now that he was a member of the family and soon-to-be father of their grandchild, he could be phased in. “What greater opportunity will we ever have than during his first visit to The Garden of Eden when the other families we swing with aren’t part of the scene. Eric has been checking me out since he was a kid, he-he-he. I’ve seen his little pecker producing a diminutive bulge in his shorts since puberty and can see how large his bulge is now, he-he-he. I think it will be perfect for his mother-in-law—the most attractive forty-year-old at the camp—to both ease his awkwardness at his first nudist experience and introduce him to the Johnstone family variety of sex at the same time.”


It happened the morning after the first late-night party at the clubhouse. Eric had been encouraged to drink much more wine than he usually did. Because of the advanced stage of Maryanne’s pregnancy, Eric was only getting blowjobs from his wife. They were all fully aware of how primed Eric was for the kind of hot sex that Pauline would be lavishing him with. When Carl, Maryanne, and her brother Kit went to have breakfast at the clubhouse Pauline stayed behind. Eric, under the influence of Bacchus, was still sound asleep. After the rest of the family had gone out the door Pauline slipped into Eric and Maryanne’s room. Getting under the covers next to her somnolent son-in-law she snuggled up behind him and groped for his morning erection.

Still, between slumber and slowly emerging wakefulness, Eric reached back, stretched his hand over Pauline’s hip, and patted her soft, warm naked bottom. Though subconsciously knowing that the body behind him was female things were not adding up. Maryanne’s immense belly should have been further behind him. Pauline’s breasts were softer than his wife’s milk-charged ones and weren’t leaking. As his hand moved on Pauline’s ass he said, “Maryanne?” When he heard through his fog-filled ears, “It’s Pauline Eric. I’ve come to take care of some of your um ... needs darling,” his entire body went rigid. The woman behind him kissed the back of his neck, chuckled, and said, “Relax Eric he-he-he, you’re the only one in the family who doesn’t know what’s going on here.”

His mother-in-law’s comment shocked him to wakefulness. Still, In a muddle, he thought that he might have done something wrong and asked himself, What the hell does she mean by that? In confusion, he started to bolt out of bed saying, “JESUS Pauline. I’m SORRY.” But his playful mother-in-law held him tight and pulled him back.

“Shh, shh, shh Eric, I didn’t mean to threaten you. There’s nothing wrong Honey. Everyone else has gone out for breakfast. I thought we could just take a little time to, um ... get to know each other a little better.”

As she pressed her warm, moist lips against the back of his neck it was the kind of tenderness he dreamed of as the lust she had triggered in the past by her constant flirting rose within him. What he thought was a dream seemed incredibly real. Trying to clear the cobwebs from his hungover brain he heard her say, “It’s just that we (as if she were speaking of the family) know that you’ve been having trouble getting comfortable here. I’m just trying to make you feel a little bit better about being naked with someone besides Maryanne sweetie.” She patted his hip then slid her hand over it, found his rock-hard erection, and enfolded it in her soft, warm, and purposeful grip.

Holy shit! Eric thought as the shock clarified various mysteries about Pauline Johnstone. Having had sexual fantasies about her since he was a teen including numerous masturbatory adventures after having gone to bed many nights, he was still trying to get comfortable with the family’s nudist lifestyle. She is Maryanne’s MOTHER for Christ’s sake, Carl’s WIFE. How can I POSSIBLY be such a scumbag as to have sex with her? What else is going on in my in-law’s life that is making her come on to me like this? What was making it even more uncomfortable was that he had to piss so badly that his balls hurt. “Um Pauline,” he pleaded, “I ... I ... um have to go to the bathroom so badly that it hurts.”

Giggling, his mother-in-law said, “I understand baby,” and in one motion as she released her grip around his erect penis, Eric sat up and bolted from bed, making a hasty escape to the bathroom.

As he stood in front of the toilet, holding a hard penis that refused to go down, conflicting thoughts battled in his brain. He needed to go but couldn’t start a stream. Usually, in this situation, his cock would begin to soften, and the stream would go through a series of starts and stops until he would be blessed with a forceful river of relief. But the tactile memory of Pauline’s hand holding his most private part wasn’t kept his wang from cooperating. Trying to force it made his balls ache. Hoping it would help he sat down. But it didn’t. Forcing contractions caused a drip, then a truncated squirt then nothing. Bearing down again he produced a longer squirt. Then, as his erection softened to a mild arc his stream began in earnest. Closing his eyes he sighed and said, “Thank GOD.”

Midway through his epic pee, he hoped, she won’t be there when I get back. She was just teasing. But when he walked back into the room where she was, not only on the bed but with the covers pushed back, lying naked. His “knock-out” mother-in-law looked like the picture of a wanton woman who might hang over a strip club bar. She was smiling.

In her smooth, husky voice his mother-in-law said, “Why don’t you lay down, lie back, and let Mama Johnstone take care of things?”

Jesus, he thought, I’m trapped! But eyeing the forty-three-year-old woman for whom he had been lusting since he was a teenager made surrender much easier to deny. To his eyes, she was just an older version of Maryanne. Unlike his wife though she was thicker and had a slightly pooched belly. She wasn’t pregnant though. At a normal height of about 5’4,” her mid-length hair was chestnut with no visible strands of gray. Her legs were shapely and well-toned. Her ample breasts sagged a bit to the side she laid on but looked as if they would still be fairly perky were she standing. Her slightly tanned, shapely tits were punctuated with Spanish peanut-sized nipples of a light mahogany color, encircled by two-inch areolae with pimply bumps. The smile she awarded him for giving her good visual marks encouraged his erection to its former “piss-hard-on” stiffness.

As she eyed Eric walking back into the bedroom Pauline thought, my son-in-law, is heavenly. ­ Standing 6’1,” he was muscular with lightly pronounced six-pack abs. His chest was hairy enough that it made him look manlier in her eyes, and his piercing blue eyes were divine. Having been a “player” since she was a young girl the experienced woman had seen enough male organs to know that Eric’s could have been hanging in the pornographic section of the Louvre, had there been one. Though it wasn’t as massive as her husband’s it was an artistically veined, sculpted work of art. Patting the mattress she said, “Come to Mama Baby; let me take care of that naughty thing for you.” She loved the way his young penis pranged at a forty-degree angle to his belly. Awkwardly Eric sat on the edge of the bed. “Closer sweetie, we can meet halfway if you would like.”

The unsure son-in-law’s movements were awkward. “You’re not Ulysses Eric though you could pass for a Greek god. And I’m not Circe trying to tempt you into something that might harm you.”

He had been sexually active long enough to feel comfortable with a strange woman. But this woman, though new to him, was far from strange. That’s the problem, he thought to himself. And what would Maryanne do if she caught us, and what about Carl? He’d want to kill me for fucking his wife. Circe or not the temptation was too great. Lifting his legs onto the mattress he scooted closer to the alluring woman lying in the middle of the bed. Wiggling her ass against his dick she asked, “Do you feel like kissing your mother-in-law, Eric?”

They had kissed before, usually quite chastely. One time though she had opened her mouth. Unable to resist that temptation he gave her his tongue. Afterward in the bathroom, enflamed by what the older woman did with her mouth while contacting his rising erection with her pubic bone, he masturbated—something he continued doing to that delicious memory since.

At that moment in bed, he gave in to any fear of being discovered. As he leveled his face with hers, he closed his eyes and felt her incredibly warm, soft, and moist lips melt into him it was all he could do to keep from yelling “HOLY CHRIST.” Their mouths opened as one and gave each other their tongues. It was like an explosion as gouts of hot air escaped through his nostrils. When Pauline’s breath rushed out of her nostrils he thought, damn, she’s just an older version of Maryanne, and even more EXCITING, a thought that brought a frisson of guilt that hung on just long enough to make him aware that he might be in danger of screwing up his life. But he was too excited to care.

During the sensual, passionate kissing the sexually wise Pauline caressed Eric’s body: fondling his cheek and neck, toying with hairs on his chest, circling and pinching his nipples. The back of her fingernails traced lines through the trough of his abdominal muscles to his navel. As she circled his sexual bush, she scratched her nails through his pubic hair before bumping the swollen bulk of his phallus.

While clutching his seven-inch cock Pauline’s heavy breathing became mixed with Eric’s moans of anticipation. Breaking the kiss, she pillowed her head on his stomach saying, “Oh sweetie, this is so pretty,” letting him watch languidly as she elegantly stroked him, alternately looking up at him as she had practiced so many times throughout the years.

For Eric, the tightness of his mother-in-law’s fingers was perfection, exposing nerve endings on his veined and muscled shaft that he had never known were there. The sensuous sound of her voice enhanced the wash of her breath that wafted his stomach, filtered through his pubic hair, and tantalized his testicles which sent thrills throughout his body.

Feeling Pauline’s head move on his stomach he strained his neck and lifted his head to glimpse her face that was hovering so close to his throbbing dick. When she said, “I dearly love your beautiful cock Eric,” he closed his eyes and savored the compliment. When she said, “It’s so fucking gorgeous,” thrills continued gamboling throughout his body. I’ve never even considered how hot my mother-in-law could be when she talks so dirty.

As he watched and felt her darting tongue flick the tip of his glans tiny shocks sparked his allness. The visual impact of watching the magical filament of his precum being stretched to the delicate thickness of a spider web and then breaking made it seem like locusts were buzzing in his ears. When saw the gossamer strand break and curl around the tip of Pauline’s nose he heard her sigh, “I’ve got to feel you magnificent cock in my mouth Baby.”

With wide eyes, he watched as his stunning mother-in-law’s lips opened wide. He shuddered in ecstasy as the head of his cock disappeared inside her warm, moist mouth. With a drooling mouth, she licked and dipped in short, slurpy nods, coating his shiny, purple knob with her spit. Her moans matched the length of each inch of his sex that was taken into her mouth, all the way down until he felt his glans sink into Pauline’s, soft supple palate. He watched with perverse pleasure as her head wiggled like a mother bird feeding a worm to her nestling. She gagged as she forced the tight ring of her esophagus over Eric’s bulbous strawberry as he felt and heard her larynx pop as it stretched. When her chin touched his balls, he was unable to control his gasp, “JESUS PAULINE, how can you even fucking DO this?”

Eric was in a new kind of heaven. It was a first, something Pauline had done over and over again. But having never been deep-throated before he could barely resist the urge to swoon. He couldn’t believe how deeply his bulk was buried in her throat. Whether the tears he saw coming from her staring eyes were those of joy or pain, had he been able to bend down he would have licked them dry.

In sustained awe he thought, Jesus, I can’t believe it. The picture of his naked mother-in-law with his cock driven to his balls against her chin made him realize that, of all the mouths that had sucked him before, he had never come near to what he was feeling now. Visually it was a Brava experience as her head bobbed up and down, her body writhing and her tits swaying back and forth then to and fro. When guilt tried to surface again, he almost laughed out loud as he thought, fuck it; there’s nothing I can do about it now.

The warm slickness of Pauline’s mouth, her darting tongue, and the tightness of her gullet squeezing him from his circumcision scar to the end of his glans made him clamp the cheeks of his ass to keep from popping his wad. He knew she was intent on working his cock this way until he came but didn’t want to come in her mouth—at least not at the moment.

He couldn’t help remembering when he first started making love to Maryanne, how she chided him for getting off so quickly. He didn’t know where she gained her expertise in this area but encouraged him patiently until he could be sucked forever or could fuck non-stop like a porn star. “I don’t want to come in your mouth Pauline,” he said. But when she fixed his eyes with hers and increased her speed he added, “at least not yet. I want to be hard inside your love. I want to fuck your pussy and come inside it.” For Christ’s sake, he thought, what a way to be talking to my mother-in-law.

As Pauline withdrew her throat from over Eric’s cock and it slipped out of her mouth he thought, Maryanne has never done this to me. It’s just a trick Pauline knows. “Shall I do you from behind?” he asked, surprised as to how easily he was able to say this to Maryanne’s mother.

With a sultry chuckle, she answered, “I love being fucked doggie.” Looking seductively up at him she said, “But since it is the first time for us Eric, I would love to see the pleasure on your face while you’re fucking me.” Having originally thought that she would straddle him she laughed then said, “Let’s do it the old-fashioned way ... Pastor Eric (referring to the missionary position).”

Laughing at his mother-in-law’s joke he said, “I get it Pauline, but do you like the missionary position? (He was thinking that it wasn’t Maryanne’s favorite).”

“I love fucking in any position Eric he-he-he.” Knitting her brow and screwing her lips she pondered. “For a woman like me sex is especially important ... my um favorite position is the position I’m um ... enjoying at the moment. But I love being able to see the face of my lover when he’s driving his cock inside me. I want to see your face, Eric. I want to see how your pleasure is written all over it when you’re fucking me ... and how you glow when you cum.” As an afterthought, she added, “Besides, I love to see the religious fervor of a missionary in action.” She winked.

“What’s that supposed to mean,” her baffled son-in-law said, not readily understanding her humor.

“It’s a surprise cutie, but you’ll see.” Moving to the middle of the bed Pauline laid her head back on a pillow and opened her legs.”

“Pauline,” he murmured, finally having gotten the reference, “I would like to start my mission from a standing position; me at the side of the bed. I can do it better that way.”

Happy that her son-in-law understood her wit she rejoined, “Actually I like it better that way myself.” Smiling up at him she cadged to the edge of the bed, swung her legs over the edge, positioned her ass close to the edge of the mattress and placed her feet flat on the edge, and spread them wide.

As her opening legs exposed her neatly trimmed pussy, Eric grinned and said, “I, I’ve always wondered what your pussy would look like Pauline.”

“Do you like it?”

Dropping to his knees he reached out and pressed on her large lips with his thumbs. They opened with a moist “click.” Leaning forward, he moved his face close to her pussy and said, “Well I think it’s gorgeous.”

With the passion of his compliment warming her to her core she laced her fingers in his hair, pulled his face tightly against her, and cooed, “Oh you gorgeous, gorgeous boy I want your mouth on my pussy so MUCH.”

Closing his eyes Eric let the taste and aroma of Pauline’s seeping vagina fill his senses. As his tongue glided through her ginger-colored, wafer-thin labia he sensed the indentation of her inviting hole that his tongue couldn’t fully probe and the delicate swelling bump of her hooded clitoris. Her coos and sighs filled his ego as his mother-in-law’s tightening thighs shut off his hearing. In the silence of all but the sound of her pulsing blood running through her legs, he reveled in the fact that Pauline’s was the oldest pussy he had ever tasted. It confirmed his curiosity if “older” might mean less tasty. It didn’t. From his experience, regardless of age, he found the lingual experience of pussy universally delightful. The taste of a forty-three-year-old woman was as delicious as that of a fourteen-year-old. There was one difference defined by her age though: Pauline’s knowledgeably passionate responses.

Pressing with his tongue he probed and tasted as it fluttered on his mother-in-law’s slippery node. Some women were consistently awed by cunnilingus, some insipid, and some (like this one) wildly explosive. Pauline writhed like a trapped python. Even with her thighs so tightly closed on his ears, he could detect the shrieks of her closely spaced and loudly vocalized orgasms accentuated by the increased wetness of her ejaculations.

When he pulled his mouth away and looked up through the smooth valley of her breasts, he was thrilled to see her face looking down at him across her heaving chest. “I’ve always wondered about you Eric,” smiling as she labored to say it, “if you were giving our Maryanne the kind of pleasure you are giving me now.”

Everything so far about this woman had commanded his total attention. He wanted to be inside her and knew she wanted him there. Standing, he looked down and scanned her naked body. Grasping her ankles, he coaxed her closer to the edge, making her accessible to his protruding erection. Holding his cock in his left hand he opened her pussy with his right, plugged her threshold with his knob, and leaned forward. “Yes baby,” she urged FUCK me.”

For Pauline, it was more than just another hard cock. His was the property of her daughter. Because of her advanced pregnancy, it had been neglected for a month. This one was an extension of the young man for whose body she had been lusting since he was barely a teenager. It was a beautiful cock, but she had had those before. What made this one so special was that it was becoming part of the family treasure trove.

Determined to show her son-in-law the specific skills with which she had thrilled so many men Pauline was inspired. Not all women could or cared so much about doing what they could. Eric’s cock might belong to my daughter’s pussy she thought but every time he fucks her, he will always think about how her mother overwhelmed him today. By the time he had sunk to within a hair of her cervix, Pauline had already begun constricting her vaginal walls in her well-perfected clasp.

Having never had his cock squeezed so tightly in any woman’s cunt before Eric thought Jesus, how can she be DOING that?

That alone wasn’t what turned Eric into such a wild animal though. It was the undulations in her pussy that worked their way up and down his generous shaft. It was as if separate muscular rings were squeezing him—she could have been a milking machine. In his wildest imaginings, he would never have considered what he was feeling now. Even LSD wouldn’t have created such hallucinations. It was no longer a matter of control; Eric had to give in to the throes of his need to fuck her, to fuck as he had never fucked before. Giving in to the siren call of his mother-in-law’s imprisoning cunt he slammed and slammed until the shooting gobs of his cum had finally emptied his balls of any traces of spermatozoa.

She had done it so many times to so many men, demanding all the seed that each man had to give—and more. She always had done it gloriously, coming in such supreme ecstasy. This time though it was special. As she kicked maniacally for the ceiling, she captured the look of rapturous surrender on her son-in-law’s face. “You’re mine you marvelous bastard,” she shrieked,” while he didn’t even understand the true meaning of what she said.

While his cock began to deflate Pauline’s rippling vagina still held tight, working his sensitive shaft and head in the confusion of painful pleasure. His balls ached from trying to pump semen from dry wells. He wanted her to stop. At the same time wanted her to never stop. When she did though he felt like a goddess was cuddling him. He was in total thrall of the seductress’s magic. He couldn’t know his mother-in-law’s thoughts, He’s mine you little cunt, just like your father and your brother ... and all the other men we’ve both fucked.

The sound of the door opening and people talking should have caused Eric to spring from the bed, but he was just too weak to move. “Jesus,” he groaned, “they’re BACK.”

Pauline merely covered his mouth in a luscious kiss and then assured him. “It’s okay Eric, there’s nothing wrong.” It was a chuckling declaration, “The Johnstones? We’re just a little different sweetie.”

His strength was sapped; he could have been tied hand and foot and couldn’t understand her meaning of the word “different.” In his helpless state, he saw the bedroom door open. Carl, Kit and the abundantly pregnant Maryanne were framed in the door—a naked family picture. “Was he a good boy Momma,” Maryanne asked.

Lifting herself on her elbow, her breasts sagging downward, Pauline grinned and said, “You couldn’t have made a better choice for a husband Darlin.” Glowing she added, “He’s one of US now.” And he’s MINE.

Eric, in his enfeebled state, neither rejoiced nor complained. He merely looked sheepishly at his grinning wife and rolled his eyes...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.