Winters’ - Cover

Winters’

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family of four, a traditional couple and their son and daughter, have been keeping secrets from each other for a while now. This is their story...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister  

My sister and I ended our evening of lust by taking a shower together.

When Richard and Ruth got home, brother and sister were just going out the door.


During breakfast the next morning, we talked about the movies we had gone to.

“So,” Jenn said to our parents, “Are we having a baby brother or sister in nine months?”

No reaction from either of them, although Dad did crack a big smile!

“Kids,” he said. “Since Monday is a federal holiday, why don’t we take a drive to Vincennes and visit Camelot, take a tour of the Colosseum/football stadium, and checkout the newest doings.”

Jenn was up and giving her father a nice kiss on the cheek for the idea. I similarly attacked mom with a tight hug and a buss on the cheek. I almost grabbed her ass!

“Pack for at least three days with at least one evening outfit,” Ruth said. “How many bedrooms?”

Jennifer said “three” and I said “two” almost together.

“Which is it?” Dad said with a rueful smile.

“Jenn and I can share a room with two doubles or queens, if money is an issue?”

Ruth always made the plans on any kind of trip, be it a driving event or flying somewhere, like they did when the whole family took a two weeks’ vacation together to California, and went to Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland, and the San Diego Zoo, over the course of ten days, back in 2010!


We took mom’s Toyota Avalon, with its roomy interior, after loading it up with our suitcases.

Dad drove, while mom got us two rooms in the Marriott by the Mansion, although they were on separate floors.

It took a leisurely four hours to get there.

“Where did your sister go?” mom said.

“She’s using my lap as a pillow,” I said as quietly as I could.

Halfway there, the girls swapped places, resulting in Ruth’s head on my lap.

“You have a nice lap, Jeffy,” She said.

“Aren’t I too old for that nickname, Mom,” I said looking down at her pretty smile.

“It feels perfect to me,” she responded very quietly unzipping my Dockers.

I watched as she handled my largess with her hand before filling her mouth it.

“Oohhh, Baby ... don’t stop,” I said as quietly as possible.


Coming into Indiana driving north on the 41, seeing all the goodies we had heard of - the 24 food restaurant complex, the 99 movie studio, the full sized Colosseum that had a football stadium inside, Camelot, the City on a hill, Roma as we turned to the east and found our Marriott! They even had built a full sized international style airport east of the city proper.

The man behind it all was Billionaire Michael Thomas who had created the Palace Drive In concept, designed Camelot on a laptop and imagined a Monorail style highway that would end up going from California to Virginia (4388km) in under nine hours!

As we were approaching our hotel Mom suggested that Jenn and I pretend to be a couple so as not to raise any hackles or suspicions.

I thanked her for that idea, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The bell persons divided things on two trolleys per our instructions.

“Thank you for letting me come along, Mr. Winter,” I said.

With cash from my weekly allowance of $150, I gave a tip to our bell person, who took us to the 49th floor.

Ruth and Richard were on the 65th floor of the 105 floors.

Every 25 floors there was a floor set aside with restaurants, a drug store, a game room for the kids and so on. So, the 1st, 27th, 53rd, 79th, and 105th floors were fitted with goodies. The roof is half fitted with solar cells, and half a greenhouse garden with a Certified Botanist to tell visitors what everything was! We all were planning to go up and check it out!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.