Genius Floridus
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels with her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was waiting by the pool when Mom came out of the women’s locker room. She was wearing the same conservative black one-piece swimsuit and swim goggles she always wore. There was something different about her. She seemed to stand a little taller and walk with more confidence in herself.

We lined up on the pool’s edge, dove in, and started doing our laps. We paced ourselves and stayed pretty much side by side as we did our laps and finished up at the same time. It was time for our race; we lined up on the pool’s edge. Mom yelled go, and we dived in. The race was just up and back the length of the pool, and as usual, I beat Mom by a half link. I held onto the side of the pool, catching my breath and smiling at Mom as she caught up with me.

Mom crossed into my lane and swam over to me. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me.

“Nice race, Teddy; you beat me again.”

“I always do.”

She looked around and saw the pool area was empty. She wrapped her legs around me, and we kissed like lovers. I could feel her whole body pressed up against me. I put my free hand on her butt and pulled her tighter against my expanding cock.

Mom started rubbing herself on me. I closed my eyes and put my head back against the pool’s edge. I was ready to let Mom get us off right here.

Being the only one using the brain in their head, Mom stopped kissing me. “Let’s get out of here.”

I drove home, parked, fumbled with the door lock, went in, turned off the alarm, and then we fast-walked up to my mom’s bedroom. Mom pulled back the covers, kicked off her shoes, and started to undress. I already had my shirt and sneakers off and was trying to watch her as I took my pants off. Her blouse came off, and she tossed it aside. I watched as she leaned over and pushed her slacks down as her breasts tried to escape her blue demi bra.

I had my pants off and walked over to her, “Let me.”

Mom stopped reaching back to undo her bra. I stood in front of her, reached around, unhooked it, and slowly moved the straps down her arms. She caught it just before it fell to the floor. I bent down and kissed both of her nipples.

I stood up and held her at arm’s length, “I’m not going to be able to stop.”

“I know.”

I felt that tingly rush of blood as my body prepared for sex, “Are you sure you still want to do this?”

“Yes, my dear Teddy, I do. I never want to return to how I was before you and Bill showed me how to make love. I need that wonderful feeling of euphoria that sex provides. I hope to find someone to love almost as much as I love you. Until then, I need you.”

I don’t know what I would have done if she said she had changed her mind.

I picked her up. She put her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck as I carried her to the bed. I placed one knee on the bed, leaned in, and laid her down. I was surprised at how light she had felt in my arms.

She lifted her butt as I stripped off her panties and bent over to kiss her vagina. I stood back up, pushed my boxers down, and kicked them off. Mom kicked the covers down to the bottom of the bed. I got up on the bed, knelt next to her, and took a minute to admire the woman I was about to make love to. “You have changed so much. You are so beautiful and sexy. How could men have missed what you are?”

“You and Bill changed me, Honey. I’m not the same woman I was. I would never consider doing what I am thinking about right now.” Mom rolled toward me and took my cock in her hand and leaned forward, and kissed it. She stuck out her tongue and tasted it.

I almost came when she looked up at me and asked, “Do you want me to suck it for you, Honey?”

I lay on the bed with my cock still in her hand. “Yes, God, yes.” She knelt between my legs as I watched her lean over and take my cock in her mouth to suck and lick. Her eyes met mine, and there was mischief in them. I could see her almost smile.

“Did Bill, you know, do it in your mouth?”

Mom stopped sucking me and asked, “If you mean did he have an orgasm while I was doing it. No, but I had an orgasm in his. Do you want me to suck it until you have an orgasm, or do you want to do it when we have intercourse as Bill did?”

“I still can’t believe we will go all the way.”

Mom smiled and slowly jerked me off when she said, “I still need training, teach.”

She bent her neck and took my cock back in her mouth. My mind was in a whirl. I was going to go all the way with my mother. My dear sweet mother, I never heard say the word fuck until a few weeks ago.

“That’s enough, Mom. Please stop.”

Mom looked up at me almost as if she was disappointed. I sat up, pulled her on top of me, put my arms around her, and kissed her. “I love you, Mom. More than anything in the world.” I rolled with her to my left, settled my hips between her legs, and kissed her again. I kissed my way down past her chest, breasts, and midriff to return the favor. I heard her suck in her breath as my tongue lightly licked her clit.

“Oh my, Teddy. What we are doing is so exciting and sexy. It even feels a little naughty.”

I stopped just for a second to answer her. “Yes, we are being very naughty.”

All thoughts of positions and training fled from my brain. I just wanted to make love to this remarkable woman who just happened to be my mother. I spread her pussy lips and pushed my tongue in as deep as I could.

“Yes, Honey, do it like that. I’m so glad you boys are willing to do this for me. I was so lost before. I never want to stop having sex again. Do you think you can do it twice like Bill did last night? God. I want it so bad. Please hurry and do it, Honey. I know we shouldn’t be doing it just for the pleasure of it, but I need it. Last night with Bill was so good. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, and now I want that feeling with you. We have done so many wonderful things together in this bed. Why not this? I love you, Teddy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.