Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was late Saturday afternoon, and Mom had just returned from Gigi’s Salon. Her hair was still short and very manageable, but the cut was layered and framed her face perfectly. Her eyelids had a smoky shadow, her lashes looked longer, and somehow, the makeup emphasized her cheekbones. Her lips looked fuller in a shade of red that I had never seen before.

Mom smiled, put a bag of cosmetics she had purchased on the coffee table, twirled, and asked, “What do you think?”

“Oh wow, Mom. Oh wow.” That was all I could say as I looked at the new woman standing before me. I could tell my mom was pleased with the results of her visit to the salon.

We had a light supper and headed off to the singles bar a little after 8:00. I had called Bill to meet us there. Bill was a natural draw in this type of environment. I had also shared my white lie about him having a girlfriend. Bill spotted us as soon as we walked in and came over and greeted us.

“Hey Ted, what did you do with your mother? I thought you were going to bring her tonight.”

Mom slapped Bill lightly on the arm and said, “Don’t be silly, Bill, you know it’s me.”

“Of course, I know it’s you.” Bill kissed her and said, “You look beautiful tonight.”

“Why, thank you, Bill.” Mom looked around and asked, “Did you bring your girlfriend?”

“No, we had a falling out a couple of weeks ago. So here I am at a singles bar.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that.” In a whisper, my mom asked, “It didn’t have anything to do with us?”

Bill put his arm around Mom, pulled her close, put his hand by her ear, and whispered something that made Mom laugh and blush.

Mom took Bill’s arm as he led us to a table where he had already gathered an entourage. I had to smile as Bill again took over his role as instructor. “Now remember, Doc, this is just to meet people. If you want to connect with someone, take his phone number and call him in a few days to set up a date.”

“Don’t worry, Bill, I remember everything you taught me. I will not be taking any stranger home tonight.”

Bill introduced us to the three women and two men at his table as my friend Ted VonHarnard and his lovely mother, Dr. Doris VonHarnard. There were handshakes, nods and raised glasses as Bill introduced his new friends to us.

Mom took a seat, and I went to the bar, flashed my fake ID at the skeptical bartender, and ordered a draft beer for myself and a margarita with a salted rim for Mom.

The night was going very well. Mom was having a good time. Bill took it upon himself to escort and introduce her to other patrons. Most were in their twenties and early thirties, much too young for my mom. However, more than a few men around her age approached her and introduced themselves. When Mom returned to the table after making the rounds with Bill, she sat and fanned herself with her hand. With a droll grin, she said, “Whew, so many good-looking young men. I need to come here more often.” Our group at the table laughed and instantly accepted Mom as just one of the guys. She was no longer addressed as Ms. VonHarnard or Doctor VonHarnard. It was just Doc.

When my true age was revealed to the ladies, I was sidelined. I was not upset. I was happy to watch Mom enjoy herself. I sucked up the free beer whenever someone offered to buy a round.

Bill was in the middle of telling a funny story when all of a sudden, Mom stopped laughing and hid her face. She turned to me and said, “We have to go.”

“Why, what’s the matter? Are you feeling sick?”

“That’s him over there with those two women.”

“Who?” I asked as I looked where Mom was pointing.

“That’s Mr. Sullivan. Teddy, please, let’s go.”

“Oh.”

Bill stopped telling his story and asked. “Is something wrong, Doc?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.