Genius Floridus - Cover

Genius Floridus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dr. Doris VonHarnard is thirty-nine when her son Ted realizes her frustration and the hurt his mother feels in her inability to have a meaningful relationship with a man. Dr. VonHarnard never dated or even had a crush on a boy through her teenage years. It wasn’t until the age of twenty that she had her first sexual experience. A drunken one-night stand. Can Ted and his friend Bill help her to blossom and become the woman men desire?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mom came down for breakfast in her chenille bathrobe with her glasses pushed up on the top of her head. She walked over to me, took my face in her hands, kissed me, and said, “Good morning, sweetheart. We need to talk.”

I took a sip of coffee as I watched Mom pour herself a cup. I was not too concerned. Although a new phenomenon in our morning routine, the kiss showed that mom was not upset. I expected we would have a conversation after last night. I’m sure Mom’s analytical mind had sorted through the facts and the logic of my role as instructor. She will have weighed the benefits versus the consequences of us continuing and will present her conclusion. I was mentally prepared for any eventuality.

Mom sat and took a sip of her coffee before setting the mug back on the table and said, “I was quite pleased to see the lingerie produced the desired effect on you.”

“It was a lot more than the lingerie. It had a lot to do with what was in it.”

“Why thank you, Honey. That is very nice to hear.”

“You’re welcome.”

“I’m sure you are aware that for the last couple of days, we each performed sexual acts for the sole purpose of pleasuring each other and ourselves.”

I looked straight into Mom’s eyes, “Yes, I’m very aware of that.”

“Masturbating you was very sexually stimulating for me and made me quite receptive to your suggestion of performing oral sex to satisfy my need for an orgasm.”

I could not help but tease, “So oral sex is an option you will continue to consider in the future.”

With a big smile on her face, she said, “I think we will need to explore that option again in greater detail.”

“I think that can be arranged.”

“I also think it is time for me to explore sex with someone other than you. You and Bill have built up my confidence, and I believe I am ready.”

This was the moment I had hoped for, “Hence the new clothes, Mom. Next Saturday night you and I are going out. I will be going along only for moral support. You’re going to get your hair and make-up done, and we will see how many fish my sexy mom can reel in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.