The Upgrade
Chapter 12: Conclusion

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Conclusion - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

The gist of Sharon’s story was the she was not with her husband now. He had cheated on her in more ways than one, but winning a small state lottery, about 2 million after taxes, and not telling her about it until they were separated, was his undoing. She got a lawyer and took most of it. He got about 500K and his girlfriend. She got 1.5 million and the house, and the car. And that was the point they were at now. The divorce was in progress. She was given the option of an early retirement, should she decide to take it, and was taking a 45-day hiatus with unused vacation, sick and comp time days from the last 6 years on the job as the director. She had more, but would be turning that in when she retired, if she did.

During the over five-hour round table between the women, Shirley not only invited Sharon, but demanded that she stay there with them, so they could take care of her for a change of pace. Sharon hemmed and hawed, but finally caved in, letting Shirley win at least half the argument. Sharon would stay for the short term, but she’d need to go to Jeff City to take care of moving her things into storage and selling the house. She swore she’d never live in it again. He had his girlfriend in there when she was out and about the state working. Jen and Eddie volunteered to fly her back so she wouldn’t have to drive, or be alone for that long.

Then I asked her about Marsha Thorpe. She turned a little red and giggled. A forty-four-year-old woman giggling is a fun thing. She hit little college girl mode with that memory. She told us she wouldn’t say much until she spoke with Marsha Twerp about it. They needed to get their lies straight before they told them to us, she said, laughing. What she did say was that they had been close. Study buddies, and more.

Jen said she was going down Friday noonish, probably in the Kitten, to get them. It needed to get out. She was looking for company for a small shopping trip and a co-pilot if anyone wanted to go. I volunteered, but also said that if Shirley wanted in on the shopping trip, I could stay and help watch the ruffians.

Sharon said she was looking forward to seeing Marsha and would love to ride along. She might even be able to find a swimsuit or something to wear out back. Laughter erupted, but no one said anything. I walked over to her, held my hands out to her and pulled her up from the seat she was in, next to Shirley. She looked down at my wife, who smiled and nodded. I hugged my old girlfriend, still a gorgeous woman, and told her how sorry I was that she was having problems. She hugged me back, thanked me for me and my family being here for her, then laid her head on my chest. Shirley was rubbing the back of her thigh to let her know she was still close by for support. I kissed the top of her head and for some reason, she looked up. I kissed her on her cute little button nose, then on her lips. She melted into my arms, and my lips. All the tenseness disappeared. Her lips opened and she licked mine, then kissed me again. And cried. And cried. I set her back down, this time in Renee’s lap, so Shirley could hold her hands and talk to her while they held her. She was a mess, but she needed to be loved. She needed to be taken care of for a while, instead of always being there for everyone else. She just needed release.

So, we set a plan into motion and went with it. While Renee was rocking her, I told Sharon about Renee, and Natasha, and their pets, including the fact that Sally now lived here with her children. I told her Sally was thinking of leaving the force. I explained that I had bribed her with a 2-million-dollar investment portfolio that would guarantee at least a hundred thousand a year income for her the minute she didn’t want to spend my money anymore, but that it would be there for her regardless. There was never any mention of her being somewhere else, and that led to me explaining the locks, the trip to England for Puppy Jane, and the rest of the extent of our relationships. I told her that Marsha was now ‘dating’ us and that her daughter Katie was most probably, too.

I also told her that I loved her, and had since we were eight, so we had a lot of time to make up for. She smiled at that, so I leaned down and kissed her again.

We spent the week getting familiar. Her with the girls and the kids, and me with her ways and habits. She and Marsha were a lot alike. Beautiful, successful, smart, funny, troubled, but definitely loveable, and I wanted in that line. I wanted to be there to help with that. And I told her so. For now, she accepted that and spent all of her time awake with Shirley and me.

Jen and Julie stayed with her at night, just to ‘keep her company’. Making sure she wasn’t alone with a bad dream or thought or whatever. One hit Thursday night and Julie and Jen were on her like white on rice. They held, cuddled, rubbed, soothed, whispered, and calmed her. That was when she opened up and let them in. While Julie was rocking her, she reached out and pulled Jen in for a kiss. Jen gave her one she won’t soon forget, then worked over her face, her neck, and the rest of her body from her shoulders to her toes, then Julie did, then they both did. Sharon said she had at least ten climaxes from the girls’ manipulations, and never once considered telling, or even asking them to stop. She said she had never felt so loved and it helped her make a decision that she never regretted.

She flew on the Kitten with Jen, Shirley, Eddie, and Renee, who had a free day since the jury reached a decision Wednesday evening after only several hours. Sharon chatted with them about her decision, and was told they couldn’t be any happier. My first three loved her to death, mostly because she helped them through the trauma of the shootings, but also because she was so personable, lovable. She was a person you wanted to get close to.

When they pulled up to the terminal, Marsha and Katie were there waiting. I heard the reunion was a tear jerker, but then the jabs started and they fired their old relationship back up. Seems they called Marsha ‘Marsha Twerp’ instead of Thorpe for some ungodly reason, and the girls in their dorm hallway were called the Brady bunch because they all circled around Sharon. Sharon vowed that was stopping now. They had their shopping outing and made it back up home just before 7. The rest of us were all out in the yard with the kids.

Sharon and Marsha were together, holding hands when they came out, Shirley and Jen following behind. Sharon said, “Chuck, thank you for making this happen. I know it looks like a stroke of luck, but something tells me, well, us, there’s more to it than that. Brrrr.” Sharon shivered. “Cold draft, sorry. In any case, thanks.” I stood, in my normal mode of attire for the pool, and kissed each of them and told them if I had anything to do with it, it was my pleasure. I was happy to have them back as friends, and more than happy to have them both in my house. “I’m going to ask you if that’s really true tonight, Chuck. I need to do that. It’s thirty-six years overdue.”

“I would be honored, Sharon, darling.” I hugged her again, and kissed her intimately.

“Ahem. I’m going to be with her, Chuck, so ... come prepared? We asked, and were granted permission from your Matriarch to use and abuse your body, little boy. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not in the least, sweetheart. Not in the least. If you break it, you own it. Keep that in mind.” We all laughed at my take on the old saying.

“Welcome back, Marsha, Honey. Welcome home, Sharon, darling. I love you both. I hope you know that.” We had a group hug. One of them held Cecil for a minute. He noticed. “I need to jump in the pool. Change and join me, please?” They did. “So, what’s this about tonight?”

“We want you to make love to us. We won’t be alone. As a minimum, we’ve asked Shirley, Jen and Julie to be there,” Marsha said.

“Not to be crude, the more the merrier, but they are our primary link to you so far. I, personally, want to grow into this relationship like they have. Julie has talked to me, as well as Renee and Eddie talked to both of us while we were shopping, and on the way back today. We think you and your family may be our destiny, if you will allow me the use of that term about you.” Sharon was placing all her eggs in my basket for the first time in thirty-six years.

“Shirley has already welcomed you both into our home.” I looked at Shirley. She nodded, smiled, and rolled her hand to indicate that I go on. “We are also welcoming you both into our family. Marsha, I want to extend an invitation to your daughter, on her terms, to become one of ours as well. Or for us to become eleven of hers. However she wants to frame it.” Marsha smiled, nodded and looked at Katie. “Katie, I am enchanted by you. I am entranced by your mother. I want you to know that I am falling for your mom and she has said she feels the same about us. I also need you to know that I’m growing quite a bit more than fond of you. If you could see it in your heart to find love for us, I would be deeply honored and indebted to you.”

“Chuck, Sir, I’ve already crossed that bridge. I did it hand in hand with Eddie and Emmie. I did it with Jen, and I’ll do it with Shirley and you, if you will make me some time in the future. Until then, I have others to love and learn from. I am here. I’m not planning on leaving. I’ve been looking for love and affection from others for years, and only experienced fractions, small fractions, of the love you all have shown me. I’m not going anywhere any time soon. Well, I am, but my heart isn’t.” She leaned forward and kissed me. “I’ll be there tonight, too. I want to share that with the greatest lady on earth. I love my mother to death. She deserves you guys. Seriously.” I held my arms out to her, which she entered for a hug. She got poked a little, but she reached down and lifted it between us so we could hug closely.

“Thank you, sweetie. I will be honored, and my wife will be, too.” I squeezed her enough to get a little “Eeep” out of her, then cut her loose. She waggled her fingers at us and went off to be with Eddie and Emily.

We ate burgers and dogs, kind of a late dinner, then all meandered inside for a sip and some conversation. There was a kid’s movie playing in the family room, and each of the babies was being held by an older kid, on the floor in a semi-circle, all six babies and all six concerned pets spellbound by cartoon characters doing impossible things in the name of righteous endeavors. Katie was right there with them. She was sitting in the middle without a child, but playing with the toes of those on either side of her.

Shirley, Renee, Natasha, Marsha, Sharon and I each looked over at them, then back at each other, then at them, then each other. I smiled and sighed. They all laughed at me, quietly so as not to break the concentration of the kids on the movie, but it was a funny moment.

Babies started dropping off, but the older ones kept interest. At the end the count was 6 and 7. Six babies sleeping in the arms of 7 pets, and off the pets took them to bed when the movie ended. It was funny before. Now it was just amazing. The love that flowed around this house, both inside and outside was beyond comprehension.

We headed off to bed, all thirteen of us. My new companions and my old friend added on to my cherished group of loves. Wives, girlfriends, pets, slaves, thralls, concubines, it didn’t matter what the name. They were my loves. When I got up in the middle of the bed, I was moved around so that I was about in the middle. “We’re gonna set you up and help a little, but it’s going to be mostly up to Sharon and Marsha to turn you inside out. Marsha, come up here, yeah like that, on your knees and straddle his head. Yes, it’s better facing this way. You might want to kiss the woman sitting on his dick. This makes that easier. That’s good. Yeah! Now just lower yourself when you’re ready. A little teasing never hurt him either. Trust me.” Shirley was Master of Ceremonies, with Jen, Eddie, and Emily helping move things, like pussies, tits, mouths, and asses around. Jane and Julie were gathering up some towels and putting some wet washrags on the towel warmers. Katie was watching me lick her mother’s pussy, and Sally had moved around behind her to pull her back for hugs and fondle her breasts and inner thighs. Katie’s head leaned back on Sally’s shoulder with a moan or a low guttural groan, occasionally. Once I thought I heard and maybe felt Katie orgasm under the playing of Sally’s talented fingers. I used my left hand to reach out and reach under her thigh and hold her leg muscle in my hand. She shivered when I first grasped it. Both of them scooched as close as they could, what with legs and arms and bodies and such in the way, with Sally placing Katie’s pussy right over my fingers so I could curl them up into her and play in her warm wet center. NOW, I could feel her come. And I got her there a couple times.

While I was doing that, a mouth descended onto my erection. All the way. Julie. Had to be. She was the fastest at it getting it all the way into her throat. That bitch she lived with really mistreated her. I’m not saying what Julie was doing was wrong, but to learn that act by force, to me, is rape. First degree. But I didn’t force her. I never even asked her. Maybe hinted, but not directly. But, Oh God, it felt good. And, just when I’m about to blow, I feel cool air, movement, and a warm, wet, strange, Oh Jeez, Sharon is so tight. And wet, and warm, Oh, NOOOOOO! I arched and couldn’t stop. I jutted straight up into her and blasted everything I had. Just as I was finishing the last couple throbs, she started convulsing on me, her vaginal walls squeezing, damn near crushing my cock. I started to get hard again and pushed upwards trying to reach into her farther. More. And I heard the scream and felt the falling into Marsha. Marsha shuddered and a little juice ran on my chin when she came. She and Sharon, holding each other, sharing their orgasms with their new man. Their new lover. Me. Oh, what have I done to be so fortunate.

They pulled Marsha off and into Katie’s arms. They held each other while Sally held them both. Jen turned Sharon around and laid her on my chest face up and told Puppy to clean up the mess. Jane caused another orgasm in Sharon, but I don’t know if she was even awake to feel it or not. Then she sucked my firming dick, the one that Sharon’s tight little vise almost just ripped off, until it was clean and hard. She went back to work on Sharon, but she was a lost cause. They moved her off of me and onto the pillows for now.

I crawled over and kissed Sally, then kissed Katie, licking her face, chin to nose, then went down and bit the tendon in Marsha’s thigh crevice. She groaned so low and animalistic, I thought she might be possessed. Pulling her away from Katie, I put her thighs on mine, then entered her, slowly, but continuously. She grunted. Then squealed. Then grunted again, and when I was all the way in, and I could, I held her thighs, pushed them up over her head, and handed her feet to her daughter. “Hold these. Bite them if you want. I’ll tell you when. She smiled and looked over her shoulder at Sally, who was worrying her nipples, and nodded, telling her ‘it’ll be fun’.

When I’d been pumping and plunging into Marsha’s wonderfully wet, warm pussy for a couple minutes, I sensed she was getting close again. I nodded. Sally showed her where to nibble, where to lick, and then where to bite, firmly, but not enough to break the skin. She followed her mentor’s instructions to the letter, I pushed a final push into her and came gangbusters into her, right up against her cervix. I could feel it. Again, I pumped and the screech started. One last pump, hard all the way to the bottom. It turned into a yell of the word ‘fuck’ that took fifteen seconds to get out of her lungs. I got her legs back from her daughter and let them relax over mine. She was out of it.

Katie looked at Sally and asked her, “Would anybody think it was terrible for me to clean her up like the puppy did Sharon? I’ll do Chuck too, just like she did.”

“No, Baby Doll. No one will say or think anything bad if want to do that. You go ahead. Daddy, pull Marsha up on you. Yeah, tits up. Yeah, like that. Baby Doll is going to clean you both up. There you go Baby Doll.” Katie looked at her and smiled a thank you. Sally looked at me, then at Shirley. “Baby Doll,” Sally said. She kissed Katie’s bottom, and let her go at it. 7 pets. Looks like the last one is ‘Baby Doll’. Not just occasionally, but as a family name. Sally thought it fit. I liked it. Shirley nodded to both of us. I couldn’t wait to see the Halloween costume for that one. Probably complete with a pacifier.

“Baby Doll. You are a wonder.” Sally patted her bottom and kissed her on her lower back. “Hurry, I wanna find out what YOU taste like.”

“SQUEAL” came from down by Marsha’s pussy, Katie’s head was nodding. Then, “Gimme a sec to clean Cecil the Pussy Monster up and I’ll be right with you. Thank you, Sally. Showing me how to do that with Mom was great. Hang on.” Then she sucked me in ‘til she gagged and cleaned me up as well as she could. “I want to learn how to do that like Angel does, too. That is so cool, but I just can’t get it past there.”

“Not to worry. Flip over and just lay there with your head in his lap. There. Uhmmmm. Yes. You taste GOOD! Mmmmmmm.” That went on for a couple minutes, then it was Katie that was screaming. Jane handed out some warm wet cloths and towels, and we all reorganized for a big snuggle. I pulled Katie up on my chest, got Marsha and Sharon at my sides, under my arms, and pulled them in close. Shirley and Jen were just outside them, and then it was a free for all of loving limbs.

“Is everybody happy? Be honest!” I got ‘Oh Yes’, ‘Very’ with and without qualifiers, and a few other positive responses. “Good, because I love you all, and it would make me unhappy if you were unhappy and didn’t tell me. Your happiness is not only my goal, my destination, but also my journey. Please remember that.” Then I got a bunch of ‘OK’s and ‘Yes Sir’s then we all fell fast asleep. What a night.

A couple weeks later, I got a couple of Williams girls in my way in the kitchen. Like mosquitos, always in my line, my step. Oh, they were teasing me to get my attention. OK! “Yes, girls, you have me. What can I help you with? They both held up little white sticks with the word PREGNANT in the window. Both of them. BOTH OF THEM? I grabbed them and hugged them to me. “Thankyouthankyouthankyou.” I heard some noise behind me. It was Shirley, Marsha, and Sharon. Sharon’s eyes were wet. I went to her. “Are you OK, girlfriend?”

“No. Not really. It’s too late though. Probably.”

Marsha hugged her and said so we all could hear. “No, not too late to try. Dangerous, but not too late if you really, really need to do this. But think long and hard first. It can cause more problems than it solves, but it can be done. Let’s talk after breakfast, OK?” Sharon nodded, then they went to congratulate the girls. I thought about this, and Renee had just done it at what, forty-two? Sharon was in good shape. I was going to stay out of it, except to give as much moral support as I could. If Marsha thought it was OK, I was going to do everything I could to help.

After all the testing was done and all the discussions were over, the dust cleared with Sharon asking me to give her a child. For two months, three days were set aside, depending on thermometer readings to help with that project. She went back to Jefferson City after the first try, to turn in her resignation and start her early retirement. The Governor wanted her deputy to take over anyway, so everybody was happy. Jen and Eddie flew her back for a few weeks, when the second try started, then a flight back to close on the house and liquidate her furniture and such. This time she kept the pilots with her for a few days. They spent the week shopping, eating, and watching Sharon sign paperwork. A truck came and took the furniture, nice stuff, and left a receipt for her taxes for twenty-five grand. The furniture went to a charity based around a women’s shelter in the capitol. We had discussed that very thing, and when I told her about the Pensacola shelter, and the one we supported here at home, she pitched in with the band.

She came back up in the plane, but the next time would be to get the few personal items left and her car. She was in no real hurry, as a friend was holding the few things she wanted to bring back with her, but the rest fit in the plane and came home. When time for the third round of semen injections was to start, she took me into the shower, and gently washed me, head to toe, all the time telling me the story of a little girl that fell in love with a little boy and the little boy ran off and went to school and went to war and she didn’t see much of him until they were older, and they both had other partners, but there was always a hole in the little girl’s life.

The washing was going slowly, and she was repeating a lot of places. I’m pretty quick with this kind of thing, so I finally realized she was stalling. She continued telling me she would never have approached the boy, even though she knew she still loved him. She was afraid that since she had been with someone else, he wouldn’t want her. She started to cry at that point in her soliloquy. I pulled her to me and hugged her. Then she came to the point. “Chuck, I really hope I’m wrong, because I’m no longer attached to any outside concern, and I need you in my life. I really do love you. I always have. I love your wife and your Kitten too, so don’t worry about the dynamic. Just worry about the mother of your youngest child. You might worry about their mother, too. She’ll be forty-six when they’re born. I must admit to you that my punctuation sucks. I missed my last period ... Sir.” She giggled.

What could I do, but wrap her up in a hug and kiss her? I could never have left Jill for her, but I would have walked away from Marsha the first in a heartbeat, at least after I knew of the turmoil, to be with Sharon. But she was taken then, and as far as I knew, happy. Life has its hurdles. If it was easy, a monkey could do it.

“Sharon, I am so happy to have you back in my life. I will do everything, and I mean everything, to make sure you are safe and have a healthy and happy child. Our child.”

She dropped to her knees, right there in the shower, and took me into her mouth. Cupped my balls, with a finger tickling behind them and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. While she was performing absolute magic on my erection, my wife and her Kitten came in and knelt next to her, rubbing her back and arms. They spoke of their love for her, and her love for me, and how glad they were that she was there with them. They told her that she was home now, and they wanted her to never, ever, leave. She hummed an ‘Uh Huh’, and nodded. That took me over the edge and I came, filling her mouth with all I had. Jen put her hand behind Sharon’s neck and pulled her off my dick when it looked like the last of it was expelled, then pulled their faces together for a deep semen sharing kiss. Then she put her and Shirley together for a lewd wet smooch, sharing what was left of the spend in her mouth. The three of them hugged each other and my legs, but I went down to their level, on my knees, and spent time kissing and hugging them. Sharon cried a bit, but with all that happening, I didn’t, just then.

Later in the kitchen, I snuck up behind her, grabbing her for a hug and thanked her for trying so hard to have a child with me. I did question her about why she never had one before, but she said it was something they found out about jerkwad after they had been married a few years. Now she thinks he’d been playing the whole time and had a vasectomy and was soooo glad it never happened. It would make sense, but she’d never know. Nor did she care anymore. Then she startled me. “It no longer concerns me, as it is outside of my circle of concern, Sir.” Then it dawned on me. She called me Sir in the shower, too. My eyes got wet. She noticed. She rubbed her thumbs under them to show me she saw the tears and had no problems with it. “You own me now. I belong to you. This is all I need. You, and yours. Love me and keep me, and I will make you sure you are never sorry, and never doubt the decision to keep me.” Then they fell. My tears. She kissed them off my cheeks and held me until I stopped.

I had three happily pregnant, or pregnantly happy, women in the house. It was grand. Still, no signs of jealousy or unhappiness, save for a cramp now and then. Later ultrasounds showed a girl, Jane’s, and two boys, Julie’s and Sharon’s. The score was 5 to 4, the girls were still ahead.

We were discussing that score one time, with all my wives and pets deciding they were where they wanted to be child-wise. There were jokes about the game being over, and the girls winning. Katie came up behind me while I was sitting at the bar a little bit after. She whispered in my ear, “The game isn’t over. It’ll be a tie game. Trust me.” Then she reached around, squeezed my not quite soft manhood, kissed my cheek and walked out with a sway in her hips. Marsha and Shirley saw that, but didn’t hear the conversation. They looked at me in question.

“Ask her. I have no idea. Well, I do, but ... Ask her! I’m going swimming!” I took off like a rocket, not EVEN wanting to be involved in that discussion.

Nine children, aged five years down to just months. Julie’s baby, Bobby, Robert Charles, then Jane’s, Carla Alana, preceded Sharon’s, Billy, William Charles. We speak of blessings in life, but there is no blessing worth more than a healthy child. I had nine. With seven different women, I had nine healthy, happy babies. According to most, life could not be any better than this, but Katie did not agree. She thought life could be better and was going to try to show me. Soon. Maybe before she graduated and did her residency, if she did one. Maybe not. Probably not, but she wanted me to remember ... I was her only avenue for that activity. She had no intention of being anyone’s baby mamma but mine.

Shirley and Jen finished their Doctorates and were placed into a sort of consultancy by the state and two of the University Systems, on salary. Three, actually, counting the one they graduated from. They were considered faculty there. Their Master and Doctoral theses were combined into a set of books used to teach 7th,8th and 9th grade teachers the finer points of saving students from themselves and from negative outside influences. The book and the teaching system caught on, and over the period of a few years was considered so successful that about forty states and many, many thousands of school districts were using them. My wife and our daughter became millionaires on their own hard work. For my part, a little investment, and a few times of making dinner and breakfast so they could study, and voila. Instant success. Yes, of course there was more to it than that, but our lives were so good together, it seemed that simple.

As summer was ending, Katie getting ready to go to Columbia for her last year there, then was transferring to the Medical School here, deciding that the difference between a DO and an MD wasn’t worth four more years away from us. In any case, her game plan was to specialize and work with her mother. I liked that idea but was hoping they would decide to move up here and start a new practice. Hell, I jokingly told them once that we had half the patient load they needed right here in the house. Her mom was wavering toward doing it. There were only a couple private OB/GYNs in town, and I thought they could make a difference.

Well anyway, before she left, she asked Eddie, Emily and Jen, to help her make sure I didn’t forget her while she was gone. The triad assured her there was no way Daddy was going to forget his Baby Doll’s cute little butt, or her delectable kisses. They also assured her, come rain or shine, the Denali would be at the airport to bring her home if she didn’t want to make the two-hour drive by herself. All it would take is a phone call. Regardless of the weather. There were lots of breaks and she could come home for all of them. They’d even help her study.

They took me to the Master shower, the four of them, and proceeded to clean every square millimeter of my body. They even used their nipples as scrub brushes on the inside of my mouth. An especially ingenious way to get that taken care of. Their fingers were everywhere, as well, a couple of times sneaking up for a quick peek inside my rear end. I had started enjoying some of that play over the last several years. We all did. They got me clean and dry, then then laid me back and put Katie up on my face for some licking practice. I must’ve done well, as I was rewarded with two very wet climaxes before they took her off and had her mount my very hard, excited erection. While I was eating Katie, at least one of the ladies was toying with me, manually or orally, keeping me on edge. They really were trying to make sure that my last night with Katie was memorable and special. Once Katie was ensconced on my prong, grinding her clit into my pubic bone, the girls took turns teasing us, keeping us from going over the edge to orgasm. I wound up with handfuls of Katie. Breasts, sides, arms, hips, face, just all over. The girls, in turn, were making sure my mouth was full most of the time. I had each of their little clitties for a short time, just enough to distract me. To keep me from being able to release. Then they decided it was time, so two of them used a thumb on each of us, and just when we were reaching release, stuck their thumbs in pussy and ass respectively, reaching for her membrane walls, and my prostate, causing that last little enticement and enhancement that sent us over, me exploding into her, pulsing strongly, and her convulsing on me, with contractions massaging every last drop of semen from my core. No, I would not forget Katie. Ever. She plopped forward onto my chest with the three of them snuggled up to us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.