The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 6a: Janey, Julie, and Sir – The discussion and the aftermath

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6a: Janey, Julie, and Sir – The discussion and the aftermath - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

Janey, Julie, and Sir – The discussion and the aftermath – From The Upgrade

[Reader beware: Intense sexual action.] After Natasha and Eddie left for home, Julie explains her love of Eddies bottom, with Janey’s assistance. Stroke, FFM, Incest, sisters, water sports, anal

I was in the shower, relishing in the warm water, when I was joined by the sisters. I decided then to ask Julie about her infatuation with Eddie’s, and before that, Kitten’s, ass parts. I told her what I noticed when she was preparing them for my making love to them, the anal sex part. Since both were transgendered women, I thought that may have something to do with it, but I was way off.

She explained to me that she had just developed a thing for puckers. She loved the way they feel on the outside, as well as the rings of muscles, and the warm smooth insides. She had come to love Kitten’s so much, she sometimes just laid there and played with it, making Kitten purr, of course, even though nothing else may come of it. She said if it wasn’t for the whole poop thing, she’d be overcome with an affinity for them, and by them. Even mine, it seems.

As well, it seems Janey’s actions on Eddie showed her a side of sex and intimacy she’d never had but now loved intensely. When Eddie accidently peed in her mouth, then streamed it onto her skin, her chest, her breasts, she was enamored by it. Taking Eddie’s mini penis back in her mouth so she could finish and gulp it all down established a baseline of sexual escapades much broader than before. Pleasure attained from an activity before seen as base and unwanted, now seemed thrilling and erotic, allowing her to be open to sensual and sexual experimentation much more so than at any other time.

They each took a side, the side preferred for their distinct new desires, Jane in front, and Julie in back. Jane asked me to turn the water down to a trickle. Julie soaped her hands up and started in on my upper thighs then my buttocks, then working her hands in between. Before I had a chance to get hard, Janey soaped her one hand up rubbing my tummy and right side, while she held my still mostly limp dick, aimed it at her chest and asked me to let go. She wouldn’t ‘tell’ me anything anymore. She confessed that for now, she envisioned herself my slave, my vassal, or just my thrall. I could probably have her do any number of wonderfully sexual things, even degrading ones, but with power comes responsibility. I didn’t want to get carried away with our new and fresh relationship. I did, however, want to have fun with it.

I was able to relax enough to fill Janey’s wish and started my stream onto her breasts. Just before I was done, she took me into her mouth, sucking and swallowing until I finished, but then just kept up with the amazing oral ministrations.

As that ended, Julie began to finger my bottom. She was also soaping and caressing my testicles with her other hand, pulling them gently in between and through her fingers. When the first finger slowly entered my rear, and the base of her finger reached my anus, Janey pulled me forward. It was all she could do to keep me in her mouth, but she succeeded for me most part. She maintained my position in her mouth, also urging my feet apart a little. That gave her more room when she reached up for a nipple, and pulled me forward some more. That in turn provided more room for Julie to work her magic on my asshole. I put my arms up on the shower wall and bent forward even more, letting me relax a bit. A second finger entered my rectum. I could feel the fingers moving. It was a heavenly feeling, but as good as it felt, I also had that ‘need to go’ sensation. I don’t think this was meant to last long, though, as Julie tickled and massaged my prostate, edging me, but not letting me over that edge.

“Sir, would you show Janey and me what it’s like for Eddie and Kitten to have you, back there? Could you do that for us today, here in the shower? We could cleanup after instead of before, if you don’t mind. We’re just curious what the real thing, your real thing, your hard cock, feels like in our bottoms. If you could do that, please, Sir?”

“Yes, Julie, my darling Angel. But, be careful back there. Be gentle. Janey, my little slave, stand up, turn around, and bend over. Reach for the wall. Farther. Bend over more. Yes, there.” I squirted some of the girls conditioning shampoo onto my fingers, then applied them to Jane’s rectum. I got another squirt and applied it to myself. “Follow with me Angel. I’m going to put my cock in your sister’s tight little ass now. Ready?” I hadn’t prepared them for entry, so I would have to take it slow. I only hoped I could last.

“Yes, sir. With you now.” She used the hand that was not in my ass to guide my cock into her sister’s rear end. She nudged my hand away, so I put both of mine over Jane’s on the wall.

“When you prepare Eddie and Kitten for me with your fingers, like you just did to me, you help the process along, Angel, but as you see, if we go slow, maybe we can fuck my little slave in the ass without tearing her butthole, pussy to tailbone.” I could feel Jane shiver at my words, knowing this could’ve been easier on her, but it wouldn’t be. By her choice. I could sense that the girls did not want all the foreplay of anal preparation, just the blunt force trauma of my dick in their asses. At least they were letting me get away with using lots of shampoo for lubrication. I popped the head in through Jane’s sphincter. We were part way home. “Angel, honey, can you see where we are now? The head of my cock is in your sister’s ass, now. I’m going further. Is she OK, Angel?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.