The Upgrade - Cover

The Upgrade

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

I woke up with Shirley still on my chest, but the girls playing with my morning wood and helping her back down onto it. There were those same 12-15 hands all over us, making it really hard, no pun intended, to keep from blowing up into my sexy little wife. Watching them holding her comparatively large breasts, tweaking nipples, kissing her, rubbing her clit while she ground back and forth on my cock was very erotic, distracting, emotional and... “AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHH,” I arched my back and exploded, not being able to keep it inside. Shirley came with me, one of the girls tickling her clit in front and the other licking her juice off of her and me both from behind. Sensational sex, Leviathan love making, Exemplary emotion. Call it what you will, I was the luckiest man in the universe.

We showered, with much fondling and tasting of body parts, both clean and messy, until they were all clean and no messy left. It took a while. It seems that if you clean some body parts really well, they get messy while you do that. About 10 orgasms later, collectively, one of them being my second of the morning, we finally got to the point we could declare cleanliness achieved, and dressed for the trip home.

I finally got to see my darling, beautiful wife in a sundress and high heeled strappy white stiletto sandals, without stockings. Her skin stayed a little lighter than Jen’s for example, and she had a few freckles here and there, but she was gorgeous. Amazingly beautiful, and I told her so. I got a kiss for my troubles. The three of them were in light colored sundresses and high heeled sandals for the trip back. I noticed that Jen had a little bag with her that made my curiosity bubble up a bit, so I gave her that inquisitive look. She opened the bag to show me a pair of pink Keds she could wear in the cockpit. She didn’t think high heels were the WRONG answer flying a plane, but she didn’t think it was the right answer either. Smart girl.

We flew back, Jen riding with me, up front, wanting to familiarize herself with the controls and such. No, she wasn’t anywhere near far enough along in her training to make a difference, or make it worthwhile, other than to get a feel for the differences in multi engine and turbine or jet powered craft. She did ask to take the controls for a few minutes, so I took it off autopilot and turned it over to her. I told the girls to hang on, that I was going to have Jen do some turns and such, then let her at it. She kept altitude during the turns, just like she was being taught at home, then we got back to where we needed to be and had Otto take back over.

Shirley and Julie stayed in the passenger cabin, talking about the future. I’d find out about the conversation later. Not much later. It was pretty damned time sensitive.

We got to our airport at a decent hour, unpacked the plane, and put the bags in the car. That was when I noticed what was going on with the luggage. Each of us had a bag, then there was a slightly larger one that Jen was helping Shirley with. Aha. Ding Ding Ding. The Lingerie and Special Ditties Bag. I’d keep my eye out for it in the future. That’s where they had all the tempting sweet nothings, and probably Shirley’s dancing dress, oh, and their heels. They had quite a few pairs with them. I was extremely grateful for that. It was an exciting vacation, no, honeymoon, to say the least. That evening with them on the bannister of the veranda was epic. Wonderfully scripted tease, I would say. Award winning performances by all three actresses involved.

Life got back to normal. The girls had to be back to school on Tuesday. It was Friday, so we had time to acclimatize and get ready for the real world. None of us had the energy to cook after traveling all day, so we treated ourselves. We had a place in town with a nice salad bar that did soups and sandwiches really well.

The conversation about ‘the conversation’ on the plane between Shirley and Julie came up over dinner downtown. That conversation, and our subsequent discussion, concerned a personal protection aspect of Julie’s new job. It seems that things had changed, so personal protection services would be in order. Before, I worked twenty-four seven three-sixty-five, so I never got in trouble. Now I was pissing people off left and right, and had been in 3 altercations culminating in 4 deaths and it probably wasn’t over. So, Julie came clean with Jen and me like she did with Shirley earlier on the flight home.

“Other than the obvious, one of the reasons for me to help out as PA was my training in law and self-defense. Some of what I have isn’t for defense, but for now, let’s just call it that. Anyway, I’ve been doing this stuff since I was a little girl. Another huge difference between you girls’ lives and mine. My parents gave me strength while your parents were stripping you of yours. Enough. I don’t want to piss off Prince Charming again.

“I carry and I’m good with a gun. I study Krav Maga, I practice a form of Kung Fu not seen in the movies, and some basic good ole Tae kwan do and Karate, both old style from Korean and Okinawan masters and am trained with a lot of martial weapons. We won’t discuss belts. They don’t use them where I study and practice, except to keep your gi from flapping in the wind.”

Jen piped up, “That’s how you ruined that guy’s evening at the club downtown here that night. Now I get it. Cool. I’m glad you’re on my side. I’ll bet his knee and his head both still hurt. Oh yeah, and those two dorks last night in Belize. Ick. Dumb shits.” Quiet laughter.

“Yes, but help me keep this on the down-low. I don’t need anyone thinking I’m your Prince’s hired assassin.” Giggles. “And, with all that in mind, Millie thought I’d be a good fit, and inconspicuous. And, if anyone is interested, I am fairly organized and quick on my feet. I might need some help at some point keeping the boss in line, as all PAs must do, but you two chickies already offered that up, so we should be good. Now, since your PA is going to be your bodyguard as well, we’ll have to put an additional admin assistant in the office in St Louis, but that shouldn’t be a problem.” I nodded, then Shirley started in.

“First, Julie, remember what we talked about on the plane. He’s not ‘your prince’ anymore, when you’re talking to us. He’s our prince. Yours now, too. You two are more than a little bit in love with each other, and it’s growing. You can’t and didn’t try to deny that on the plane.” She shook her head, to confirm, blushing, and glancing at me. “So just remember to be inclusive. We will be. It’ll make decisions, thought processes, and the like easier. Oh, and you’ll have the middle stall.” Julie looked at her funny. “In the garage. The middle stall. At least until the new car gets here, then, shit, I don’t know what we’re gonna do.”

“We’ll park one of them in the new garage with the truck and the Challenger. We’ll have access to two SUVs, and Julie’s car.” I said, thinking I was in charge. NOT!

“Wrong. Mine can go in the outer garage. When it’s done. Should be any day now, actually. At least according to Sweet Cheeks’ email traffic.” They all smiled at the insubordinate nickname. “I’ll be with him, or one of you two a lot, and not on my own much. It’s no problem. You ladies like your Audis, so no sweat. Plus, they’re already set up for us. My little Pontiac doesn’t hold much anyway.” Julie had a little Solstice ragtop that she loved. It was old and getting older, but she wouldn’t part with it. Maybe someday I could talk her into a TT convertible.

“OK, ladies, so what now?” I asked them, arms out to signal the ball was in their court.

“Home and bed. I’m tired,” came from Julie.

“Home and bed. I’m horny,” came from the Kitten. Laughter, of course, came from Shirley, Julie and me. “and tired, I guess,” she added.

“Come on, Daddy, let’s take the girls home and put them to bed. I have an idea of how to take care of the Kitten’s little problem.”

We left and drove home, Baby behind the wheel, and Shirley and Julie in the back, conspiring, no doubt. about our future. Upon reaching the house, there was giggling in the back, then in the driver’s seat. I must’ve missed something. The car parked, the door coming down, Kitten patted my leg and told me to, “come inside for a relaxing drink, then we can snuggle and sleep. Plenty to do tomorrow.”

I went in to the master bathroom, relieved myself of some fluid buildup and changed into some satin lounge shorts, meeting the girls in the family room. There was a comforter laid out in the middle of the floor. Jen pointed to it telling me to lay down on my stomach and relax. She handed me a drink, which I took a couple sips of on the way down, then took it back. Relaxing, my head resting on my folded arms, I heard. “We’ll be back in a few minutes. Just relax.” The voice wasn’t Jen’s, but Julie’s. Hmmm? What do they have planned?

I was learning not to question my fate. In a few minutes, I felt some type of warm smooth liquid, oil or lube, or something being rubbed on my butt cheeks. I don’t have much body hair. Very little, thankfully, so it felt really good. Then a girl straddled my ass and rubbed her thighs and mound on my buttocks and tail bone. That felt even better. Then I felt some of the liquid on my back, shoulder blade level it seemed. Then another girl straddled me there and started the same back and forth motions with their hips and thighs. I could feel them moving in tandem, then together and away from each other, then together for a bit. The little shits were making out! I’m down here and they’re up there having fun. Damn the abuse. I stopped feeling sorry for myself when my wife handed me my glass for a sip, then leaned down and kissed me. “You OK, Honey, Husband of Mine, Spousal unit, King of my castle, Keeper of my heart?”

“Yes, BabySweet. I don’t know whose idea this was, but it feels exquisite. It’s definitely unique having their ass cheeks doing the massage.”

“Jen was surfing the web one day and found ‘body massages’. We talked about it, and voila, it happened. Could have been sooner, but we’ve been busy. Seemed like a good idea tonight. It’ll help relax you, and them, actually. Just wait ‘til the end, if it works.”

They slid down so one was on my thighs and the other on my butt, and did their thing for several minutes. It was amazing. I think every bit of tension and stress in my body gave up the ghost. Then I felt my feet being firmly rubbed with knuckles. Shirley was driving her lubed closed fists into the bottoms of my feet, back and forth. That was it, my body melted. They played in the goo for a little bit, then rolled me over. One part of me was not relaxed. They worked their magic on my front, then, with the chest massage being quite interesting. As Kitten came back toward my face, I stuck out my tongue and jabbed her in her little rosebud with it, causing multitudes of giggles. Julie was sliding up and down on me brushing over Little Cecil, being careful not to set him off. Kitten was reminding Julie that if she gets Little Cecil excited, he’ll spit all over them, and that wouldn’t be good right now. The laughter was consuming, even I chuckled at the comment.

While they were body massaging me with their cute little bubble butts, Shirley came up to me and asked if I could make her happy. Of course, I said, “Anything you want Doll. You know that.” She straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. She gave me what I wanted, while thinking I was doing it to please her. I’m sure I was, but it’s like calling unwrapping dark chocolate work. It’s part of the joy. She held on to her Kitten while I worked her over doing all I could with my tongue. I got one good orgasm out of her, then I got cold, quick, for a second. Then warmed up again. Shirley and Julie traded places, but Shirley lowered herself onto me, engulfing my dick in that tight wet little pussy of hers. Julie came up to my face, and Jen turned around scooting as close to Julie as she could. Her knees went under Julie’s thighs. Oh, my Lord, my face was wall to wall girl. That put her clit on my neck. What a feeling, with all this wet slippery stuff, having her crotch rubbing on my neck. This positioning turned Jen on something fierce, too. She started to tremble, and I guess when the other girls saw that, they went to work. I could feel Shirley reach under her from behind and Julie from the front fondling her ass and her clit simultaneously, causing her to blow all over my chest. Shirley followed suit, coming on my shaft, then Julie came on my mouth. Shirley lifted up, off and back, then pulled Jen back to her, squeezing my cock in between them the sensation of all that wet, warm skin on me and the feeling of my cock being caressed by their bodies sent me over the edge, coming all over Jen’s back and Shirley’s tummy. Julie dismounted and kissed me, thanking me for the wonderful cum. She ran off for a couple towels. My wife and her pet looked down at me, smiling and said, “I love you,” in stereo. I was a happy, happy man.

We wiped up, threw the comforter in the washing machine, towels in the big hamper, and met in the shower. It was a water based lube they were using, so it came right off, but they took a while anyway. Washing every square inch of flesh in the shower room took a while, and every second was enjoyable, either touching or being touched by my three bathing beauties. I was a little bit of a bad boy, but I wanted to help the Kitten a little bit more than usual. I soaped up my thumb really well and using two fingers to massage her clit, I slowly and gently pushed my thumb in her ass, causing severe moaning. The other two caught on and started in on her. Shirley had the lips, breasts, and nipples. Julie took over for me, sucking on her little baby knob. That did it. Even though she had come not 20 minutes before, she came again, into Julie’s sucking lips, screaming release into her kiss with Shirley. She all but passed out, me holding her on my thumb. Shirley held her while I pulled out and washed up. We all got rinsed and I carried her to bed after the others patted us dry as much as possible. Julie finished drying her on the bed.

“Wow, Daddy, that was nice. I think one of these days I’m going to sit on Little Cecil and have him spit in my belly. Whadaya think?” She reached up for me and kissed me.

“I think when you’re ready and you want that, it can happen. I love you, little Kitten, and don’t want to hurt you, so make sure you’re ready, OK?”

“OK, I will Daddy. Daddy? Thank you.” The way she said that was so very sweet. Then she fell asleep. Dead out. She was beat. Well, she said she said she was horny and tired. We fixed that!

We laid down, snuggling, talking for a bit about the future, then said our I love yous and goodnights and drifted off.

That Sunday morning, very early, Jill sat on the foot of the bed looking at us. We were all four awake and for some reason, not screaming. Then I realized, it was just a dream. Oh, OK. That’s normal.

“The four of you listen to me. I don’t have long. Kitten, stay quiet. You can ask Mommy and Daddy (giggle), oh that’s so funny (giggle), all the questions you want after I’m gone. I love you, Charlie. Always did, always will. I love the three of you girls as well. You are good for him. He is good for you. Take care of each other and you’ll be together a long, long time. I’ll tell you this, then leave you all with happy thoughts. Shirley, you’re special. Very special. Charlie, I led you to Shirley. It’s a long story, but you were meant for each other. You need each other to do what needs to be done. Oh, and I don’t mind the feelings you have for her at all. I know you love the other girls, too. That’s good for you and good for them. I enjoy knowing you’re happy. All of you. Trust me on that. I’m happy for you. And also, it’s me the Stinsons should be mad at. I caused the trouble. I helped him lose. I should not have done that, it’s against the rules, technically, but I had to make him mad enough to leave her there for you to find. I am going to be able to come back once or twice to help out with the Stinson boys, but that’s it, until way later. Be very watchful, all the time. You’ll be safe and can relax later if we can get through this.” She came around to the side of the bed, kissed Julie, then Jennifer, then Shirley, touching both of her cheeks, then came around and kissed me, and again, with both of my cheeks in her hands kissed me on the nose. She mouthed, ‘I love you, Honey.’ “With that, loves, be good, be kind, and love each other, without bounds. Bye-bye.”

She got up and walked out of the bedroom door and disappeared in the family room.

All four of us woke up, and smiles abounded. Kitten looked at Mommy and grinned. She nodded. Shirley nodded. “I wasn’t the only one, then? You saw Jill, too?”

“No, evidently you were not the only one, and yes, I did, I think. Chuck, was that your first wife? Jill? Geez, she was a cutie.” Julie said, and hugged Jen to her. I hugged Shirley. I was crying, and smiling. Shirley knew what that meant.

“She was beautiful, Chuck. Do you want me to grow my hair out like that?” Shirley asked.

“No, doll, no. You aren’t Jill. You’re Shirley. You have your hair like you want it. Not because Jill did or because I love Jill. I love you the way you are. Your choice, and your choice only.”

“Damn, she was cute. Daddy, you have really good taste in women. And did you hear her? ‘Without bounds.’ Where’d that come from?”

“Like on your collar, I know, and yes, I do, and my women TASTE GOOD, TOO!! MWAHAHAhaha.” I reached out and snagged Jen to me, blowing a razzberry on her belly. She laughed so hard she peed her pants a little.

“OH, shit let me go, I’m making a mess. Daddy, let me go. I peed my panties.” I cut her loose, laughing at the problem I caused, then we got up and stripped the bed.

“I guess we have a lot to talk about, huh??” Shirley went serious for a minute, then looked at Julie.

“Can’t say we weren’t warned. Chuck, she was beautiful. She looks a lot like Shirley, though. Do I see a pattern here?” Julie asked me.

“If there is a right answer, that’s the one I choose.” They smiled at my response. “Let’s go eat and talk.” I slipped on some boxers, each of the girls in satin chemises, and off we went. Kitten came in. I smiled up at her. “I’m sorry Baby, I didn’t mean to upset you or make you wet your pants.”

“Bullshit. Any time a man smiles when he’s apologizing is a clear indication that he’s lying, he’s not sorry, and he’ll do it again at the first chance.” Jen was talking to the other girls and smiling, glancing occasionally at me. “I’m going to start wearing pads just in case. Yuck, but that animal, that ... That Pussy Monster can’t be trusted in civil society.”

“Number one, guilty as charged, and number two, you are hardly a member of civil society, crazy girl. Oh, by the way, you on my neck felt amazingly unique and sexy. Do that again any time you like. I think with lots of lube, like last night, it’s just the sexiest thing.”

“Thanks. Glad you liked it. Your throat on my pussy area sent me over the edge. I guess Adam’s apples are good for something, aren’t they? Just on the other end! That’s what got me. This,” she touched my throat with her fingers, “snuggled in right here.” She took my hand and touched my fingers to the area behind her clit. “Ooooh, it was killer. I started cumming right off. Whew, yes! Then when Julie and Mommy accosted my sexy parts, oh gosh. It was too much. And, Chuck, I want you. Soon. I’ll let you know, but I want you to love me in my butt. All the way. Not Little Cecil. Not Daddy. I want Chuck, my boyfriend. I hope that’s OK, Shirley.”

“It is, Jennifer. It is. It’s very OK. What Jill said. ‘Without bounds.’ I already felt that way, but it’s nice to have her take on it. She was, is, a wonderful woman. Hey, Kitten, I would like to be there with you when you do, if it’s OK, but because I love you both, not because I’m jealous.” She looked at Julie, who nodded and said she would like to be there, too.

“I want you there. Both of you. I’m not a couple with Chuck. I’m in a fourple with everyone in this room.” They laughed. “Yes, I know fourple isn’t a word. Once again, I choose it to be a word for the day, then tomorrow, not so much. Maybe I’ll rename this relationship a quad or something. We’ll see.”

We ate breakfast and talked about last night’s visitor, no longer as doubters, convinced in an afterlife, and the paranormal. I for one, at least, would never doubt again. And, more importantly, Jill gave us clear warning. More danger to come. The Stinsons sounded really, really stupid, and you can’t fix stupid. We decided that any one of us should never be alone. Anywhere, except the toilet room. That brought giggles, but all agreed. Also, if away from the house, Shirley and Jen would have one of us with them. They thought that was a good idea. Brains, not brawn, were their forte’, and they were too young to carry a weapon to protect themselves. Next year, if all went well, that would change.

We didn’t have to wait long. Come to find out, Stinson the Younger had come to school up here as well. He was a few years ahead of the girls, and some kind of football prodigy. So, three weeks after the start of school he ran into Shirley and Jen between classes. Shirley had only met him once, at Brandon’s house before their second date, I heard later, and didn’t even remember his name. This was a total coincidence, as neither knew where the other was. Remember, my beautiful bride is a small, but striking, redhead. She sticks out in a crowd, and that got her noticed by him. It was a short visit, him making sure she understood his last year there would be her undoing. She had made his and Brandon’s life a miserable hell, and she was going to pay for it. They were near a blue E-Light, and Shirley called for help. Then called me. The E-lights were beacons for an emergency call system. When the campus police showed up, Stinson was gone, but Shirley and Jen explained the situation, and filed a report. Julie was with them before they were done with the interview and stayed with them through the rest of the ordeal. Believe it or not, the campus police, in a typical but ignorant attempt to protect the privacy of all concerned, would not give us his first name, even after the explanation. Five minutes later, a Lieutenant with the City Police Department was in the room giving us a lot more than that. I love the fact that my PA has an attitude, and a big ass Rolodex on her phone.

Brandon’s younger brother’s name was Timothy and was well known to the city gendarmes as a trouble maker, a hothead, and an abusive boyfriend. His father or uncle always bailed him out. Did Brandon have the clout or resources to continue that nefarious practice? We didn’t know, and neither did the police, but ... we’d find out, he said. He agreed with me, that you can’t fix stupid. It’s a Darwinism. They never learn, they just cease to exist. Survival of the fittest, and stupid ain’t fit. In any case, the city cop asked for and was granted by us, copies of the reports. It was a he said/she said, up until he did something dumb. The good lieutenant put his money on no more than two weeks hence, and in the meantime, told the girls to keep their eyes open and be safe. I assured him that Julie would be around as much as possible and what her position and background were. He thought that was a good start.

I called the Chancellor and the Dean of Students, both golfing friends, to apprise them of the situation and that my PA and personal security operative, Julie Williams, would be on and off campus, armed, to watch the girls. They were both curious and congratulatory when I told them that one of these girls I had called in about last semester was now my wife. I asked for and got assurance that Shirley and Jen would have the same schedule by the end of the day. Shirley’s, if it mattered to the girls. Same education major, STEM minor, this would work for at least two years. Shirley would be sick of her pet, and her pet tired of her Mistress by the time they were Seniors. I had to smile to myself at that. Then, surprisingly, Jared asked if Julie was trained. I thought he knew me better than to pull a fast one on him, but I didn’t have to answer. We were on a conference call. Henry laughed. He asked if this was the girl that was replacing Millie. When I answered yes, he told Jared that his “sister had mentioned this. She’s an assassin with a law degree, Jared. We’ll be fine. Maybe not so much the Stinson kid, but he’s bringing it on himself. Oh, Chuck, thanks for the clippers. They didn’t think they could fix the old dishwashers anymore and they were leaking more and more.” Seems Henry’s sister knows Millie, too. Wow. What a web I’ve weaved. I told him he was welcome, and signed off.

New plan of action. We could keep them together all the time, and they could have a shadow. The world was quiet for 10 or 11 days. Damn if the lieutenant wasn’t right. Mr. Timothy Stinson was waiting outside a creative writing class as the girls were getting out, in route to the quad, for lunch, then their next class. As the girls came out in the crowd, Stinson grabbed Shirley’s arm and pulled her out of the stream of students rather brusquely. This action made her to bump into others, causing a noticeable commotion, which drew the attention of several observant, and we found later, reliable, witnesses. “Fucking Cunt Bitch, come ‘ere, ya fucking slut. I’m gonna slap the shit...” Those were the last coherent words he spoke for two months. Last Saturday afternoon was his last trip to the gridiron. He never played in another football game at the college or professional level. As big as he was, his jaw was shattered so bad it got wired together and shut to try to save the pieces, and his arm was broken in three places. He suffered numbness in his left hand for the rest of his life and his elbow hurt like hell every time a storm front moved through. It really was a miracle for him that he used his left arm to grab Shirley. Had he been on the other side of the crowd, his life would have changed dramatically. He was right handed.

He never even saw the beautiful vision that almost killed him until he was on the stretcher heading for the ambulance. Julie met him on the way and told him to tell his brother not to try to avenge this. It would wind up bad for everyone concerned. He couldn’t even scowl. Too many facial muscles needed.

Julie, Jen, and a policewoman accompanied Shirley back into the room while they were tending to idiot face, monkey brains’ brother. She removed her over shirt and let the officer shoot pictures of the red marks already starting to bruise just a half hour later. Statements were taken from all concerned, and there were even volunteer witnesses due to Mr. Stinson’s classmates wanting to put the smarmy bastard away forever. He was neither loved nor appreciated by anyone, save a few of his teammates. As it was, he was out for the year, anyway. At least from this university.

We took her home, a little shaken, but she sat in my lap and we chatted for a bit. Kitten had to play bartender and make her a blue thingy, in the middle of the day. Whatever. It’s not like any of the girls had an alcohol problem. I think the pet wanted the mistress to have something familiar, something that we shared now and again, just to calm her down. It worked. Julie had her smiling with her antics, with Baby laughing right along, before you knew it. The bruises became quite large and black and gray and purple and yellow, and were a reminder of our warning from Jill. This wasn’t over yet.

Life went on, they went back to school, Julie trying to stay anonymous and in the shadows. In addition to all of Timothy’s other problems, he had to come up from the family home in Arnold for his court date to face assault charges. Felony assault charges, since he had been warned to stay away from the victim after the last reported confrontation. His lawyer had to answer every question but one from the judge and the judge made it very clear to him that he had to answer it. She asked him, “Timothy Stinson, did you manhandle that girl, Shirley Colton, and pull her out of that line, with your hand and cause those bruises and her discomfort? Was that you?”

Stupid idiot face looked at his lawyer, stupid idiot lawyer, who shook his head, then he looked at the judge and shook his head. The judge said, “Let the record show Mr. Timothy Stinson is replying in the negative. Mr. Stinson, please look at the video on the screen by the bailiff and tell me if you recognize anyone in that footage.” The video came up showing Stinson, clear as a bell, grab Shirley, knocking some people out of the way, there was no audio, but you could see his lips move, then a blur come from his side, slashing at his arm, driving it up into his face. He had broken his own jaw. Epic. The little movie ended, then the judge asked, “Well, do you recognize anyone in that video?”

Stupid idiot face looked, again, at his stupid idiot lawyer, who shook his head, then he looked at the judge and shook his head. The judge once again said, “Let the record show Mr. Timothy Stinson is replying in the negative. Mr. Stinson, it is the order of this court that you have been found guilty of Class C Felony Assault and Battery and two counts of perjury during the course of a trial, and will serve sixteen months in the Northeast Correctional Center, commencing on 1 December of this year, with no provision for early release. It will be 16 months. That gives you two weeks to get your affairs in order. If you do not report to the Northeast Correctional Center in Bowling Green, or to the Arnold Police Department or the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department on or before the first of December of this year, two weeks from now, you will be the subject of a Felony Fugitive Warrant and subsequent additional action will be taken. Mr. Reynolds, as his attorney, do you understand what just happened and what I just said?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.