The Upgrade
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He finds a damsel in distress, in a casino lobby of all places. An unlikely couple for sure. Ups and downs, mostly ups. Good people and bad guys, but mostly fun and romance. (codes apply to entire story, so far)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Nudism   Slow   Geeks  

The summer went by, with the girls relaxing, worshiping the sun, and getting nice tans. Shirley’s freckles loved the sun, and I loved them. Cuteness multiplied. Jen just tanned. Gorgeous. Both of them.

They had both gone through their company doctor’s appointments with flying colors, our good doctor referring Jen to a different endocrinologist than she had, but making sure her records followed her. There were adjustments in her meds now that the testicles had been removed, and related hormones and chemicals were changing. This new endocrinologist was a lady at a teaching university medical center who seemed up to date on all the latest concerning trans issues and chemical imbalances brought on by the surgery. Plus, she was a card, and friendly to boot. She took a minute, just before we left, to warn Jen that she shouldn’t go out and spend a fortune on bras or anything for the next year or so. Just in case. “Squeal.” Kitten loved her.

That doctor had a friend in the OB/GYN business at the same hospital complex, so Shirley took the referral and set herself up as well. Getting records from previous offices was no problem. She got a new implant to keep us ‘pregnancy free’ for a while longer, made sure her girl parts were in tip top shape, and we were all good to go for a while. Life was good.

They did start their flight training, and kept me out of it and in the dark. They also told me, though, that they were staying with two instructors and separate rides and such, so they could train at the same time. The instructors switched back and forth so they got the benefit of different points of view. Then they helped each other with what little homework they were assigned. They had it under control, so I let it go.

Wedding plans were pretty much done behind my back, with me being told to ‘go to work’, ‘go mow’, or ‘go shopping for ammo’ or some such. I did have go down to work several times, sometimes spending overnights night in the city, so I took one or both of them with me, but normally both. I took Kitten alone only once. Shirley wasn’t feeling well that trip. They always enjoyed the evenings out, dressing to the nines, keeping their man drooling. The dancing and parading around in their finery, stockings and heels, kept them happy, plus, I enjoyed escorting them. They could always dance well, but they were getting better.

We received the wedding bands, by courier, and they were just like the pictures showed, the perfect complement to her engagement ring. They had small emeralds and baguette diamonds imbedded, alternately, into yellow and white gold twisted into a woven pattern ring. She was ecstatic. And because of that, so was I.

Oh, yes, wedding plans. Went off without a hitch. The wedding was small, intimate, and low keyed. A few dignitaries showed up, CEOs, COOs, or CFOs of customer firms, but for the most part it was friends and co-workers. Well, the lieutenant governor and the director of the highway patrol came, but I think it was just for the free booze. Just kidding. They were very old friends of mine. One from childhood, the other since college. Julie, from my legal staff, came, and was beside herself at the beauty of the bride and maid of honor. She swooned over both the white organza, lace, and satin wedding gown, and the Kelly-green maid of honor outfit, complete with collar. She admired the collar. Millie came, alone, as did Harold. The girls had met Millie, finally, on one of our work trips the month before. A few more from work came, mostly those people who helped me start the company after the initial invention was formulated, engineered, and then subsequently classified by the military. I didn’t lose control, I just had to modify it for civilian applications. More on that later, maybe. This is about the wedding. I didn’t have a best man. There was a reason. Shirley wanted only the three of us on the makeshift dais with the reverend. It was symbolic. The three of us. The prince, the princess, and the lady in waiting. Wow. I was both impressed, and blessed.

The reception lasted quite a while. Dancing prevailed. The girls had changed into similarly colored, white and green, but short, comfortable, sheath cocktail dresses and matching ankle strapped four-inch heels about halfway through and for the reception. The first dances were with Shirley in her wedding gown, but after that, we had her change out of it. Since Kitten’s dresses were style matched, albeit in different colors, she changed at the same time. The four-inch heels on these girls were so fetching, like 5-6 inch heels on, say, Julie or any of several other women there that were much taller. In fact, so fetching, I think every able bodied male at the wedding took a trip around the portable parquet dance floor with the bride and her maid of honor.

Some imbibement took place, but this was not a young crowd, save the bride and her party of one, and you could maybe include a cute lawyer to that. After much ado about festivity and frivolity, it started breaking up a little after midnight. Mark and Sharon, my good friends from college and elementary school, respectively, had Mark’s driver take them back into town to the hotel. They were leaving early in the morning to get back to the Capitol, big state muckety mucks and all that they were. Harold and Millie had rooms there as well, but took themselves to town. They were good friends and had known each other since before working for me. They’d go home in the morning. A chopper actually came in to take two of the partiers back to St. Louis. And three limos of unknown origin took their occupants back to places unknown like the thieves in the night they really were. I had a few friends in, let’s call them low key employment situations. Others were in their cars and went off as they came. Shirley and I thanked each and every one for their participation and their good wishes.

I went inside after seeing everyone off and looked around at the girls, my girls, and Julie, cleaning up and chatting away like sisters at a family reunion. They advised me that she had been invited to stay over for a weekend getaway. Sounded like a plan to me. Shirley and I danced in the kitchen to a couple songs on the stereo, then Kitten asked for one, then Julie was pushed into the action by my new wife. My new wife. Wow. I was married again.

Julie was a good dancer. She’d been brought up in an affluent family, and was well heeled. I was able to hire her out of UMKC Law School at the ripe old age of twenty-three. Yes, she graduated early. High school and college, both. One of her professors, now a Kansas politician, pointed her out to me. I scarfed her up on that recommendation and haven’t looked back. Even though I thought she disliked me, she was scary smart, lightning quick, and could sell ice to an Eskimo, then convince him to stockpile more. A keeper, strictly in the legal sense. And now I find, an accomplished dancer. We had a few good turns around the kitchen, then the girls got into the liquor and made Deep Blue Seas for them, and a deep Crown rocks for me. We sat, my new wife in my lap and the others at our sides, talking for a couple hours before we finally hit the hay.

My wife took me to bed, alone, undressed me, and showered me, kissing over every inch of my body. We climbed into bed after drying, her allowing me to show her how hungry I was for her. I ate her, probing both her pussy and asshole with my fingers, to three orgasms before I claimed her, my cock huge with desire, driving her into the mattress in over-zealous, passionate, needy, love. She screamed at least twice that I heard, both affirmations of her love for me and requesting me to fuck her, take her, and make her mine. I did. Twice. I collapsed on her, my full weight laying on her. She cried and thanked me for showing her I loved her. For marrying her. She told me right up until I slipped the ring on her finger she thought the dream would end and she’d wake up in the apartment studying endlessly to keep her dream alive. Then she cried, again. Kitten came in and sat with me, helping to hold her and soothe her. She kissed me and thanked me for marrying her mistress. My wife reached out and pulled Jen to her. She hugged her and kissed her, then thanked her for helping and making her life a living dream. A fairy tale of colossal dimension.

Julie came in while we were all there hugging and kissing. “Are you all OK? I heard some amazingly disturbing sounds a bit ago.”

“Yes, Miss Julie. We’re fine. My husband claimed me and fucked me into the mattress. In the most loving, caring, and meaningful way, AFTER he made me come three times on his face. He really is a good man, Julie. A really good man. My man. Hey, Kitten is probably going to sleep in here with us tonight, now that we’ve ... Consummated.” Giggles. “You’re more than welcome to stay if you like. Baby, could you grab me some water from the bar fridge?” Jen padded out, her little silk wrap open and fluttering in the breeze made by her walking.

“Kitten? Baby? Half-naked in the room with you?” Julie was questioning Shirley over what she just witnessed.

“Julie, please keep an open mind. Jen and I come from ... Chuck, what would you call it?”

“Fucked up, abusive, torturous, and unhealthy.”

“OK, that works. Julie, Jen and I come from fucked up, abusive, torturous, and unhealthy family backgrounds. Everything you had, we had the opposite. Think back to when you were five or six, then turn everything around one-eighty, and that’s what we had. You were coddled. We were beaten. You were taught. We were abused, used. We survived anyway.” Jen came back with two waters, handing one to her mistress and one to me. She crawled up between my legs, and lay down with her head on my groin, the sheet between us. She looked up at me and smiled. I patted her head and ran my fingers through her hair, then she looked back over toward Shirley and Julie. Her wrap had fallen open, Julie looking over and throwing her hand up to her mouth in surprise. Jenny giggled. Shirley continued, “My Kitten had it worse than me. She was beaten, raped, tortured, orally taken, and treated like a piece of crap. I was just taunted, ignored, beaten, and groped. I was technically a virgin, though, thank God, when my manly man here, took me, and loved me, for the first time.

“In any case, Jen, Jenny, Kitty, Kitten, Baby, Jennifer, all interchangeable, had been my only friend for quite a while until I was rescued by my hunky husband here. Damn that sounds good.” She leaned back and kissed my arm, then my lips when I moved them close enough. “We fell in love. Chuck convinced me that I still needed to take care of my Kitten when I left to be with him. She had no one but me. No one who cared whether she lived or died. Seriously. We were alike in that way. Her situation would be worse. As you can see, and please relax, please. As you can see, she’s a transgendered woman, even recently having some pretty serious modifications done to her body, inside and out, to become more like she feels she is and should be. In any case, she needed me, and she knew it. She knows it. She is now my pet. That is not a necklace, it’s a collar. Ask her. It’s by choice. She has half a million dollars, a car, and a complete wardrobe, if she gets unhappy and decides to leave. It’s a nice car and the clothes are many and wonderful. Please don’t judge us. We are who we needed to be to survive. Now we’re comfortable with it and more than that, we’re here. I’m married to a wonderful man I’m deeply in love with, and Baby is safe. With us.” Julie looked at Jen. Jen nodded, touched her collar, then her lips, then Shirley’s lips, then mine. Then she smiled at Julie and snuggled in between my legs.

“Wow.”

“Again, don’t think poorly of us. Please. If you’re wondering, Baby is not my slave, she’s my pet. My Kitten. I would’ve gotten my own water if you weren’t here talking to us. It’s not like that. She probably would have offered though, if we were all acting normal, but she was worried about me and all my yelling and screaming about being fucked to death. That was really nice, too.” I snickered, and all three of the girls laughed.

“I get it. Yeah, I might take you up on your offer. It’s been such a wonderful evening, no sense making it stop and going back to the guest room alone. Company would be nice.”

“Thanks, Julie. I like you and I think of you as a good friend now. You really helped us out when we needed it. Shit, we were scared that night.” She leaned over and kissed a very surprised Julie on the lips. Then she snuggled into my side, facing away from me, reached out for and had Julie, in her satin sleeping chemise, spoon back into her wrapping her left arm around her friend. We were out in no time flat.

And then I was waking up to Little Cecil being used and abused like a popsicle on a hot summer day. Nice. I heard Julie laugh, then Shirley, and felt the bed move. I opened my eyes to the view of my naked wife holding out a cup of coffee to me, and her friend the lawyer, in her pajamas, well, the chemise, watching Shirley’s Kitten licking and sucking on my cock. No filters in this house. None.

“Oh, my, look at those scars. Chuck. Jesus. Ouch. We all know you got shot down, but I don’t think any of us know the damage assessment. Ickkk.” She reached out and traced several of them, slowly and intently, with her fingers, then reached down and was rubbing Jen’s back while Jen was providing me an outstanding knob job. It was surreal. Julie, my lawyer, just watching and comforting the kitten that was head fucking me after running her fingers over my scars while I lay there naked next to my also naked, freshly fucked and freshly married wife. Wow. Never in a million years could I have ever imagined this scenario.

“Are you comfortable now, Julie? You look like you are,” my wife asked her.

“Yes, for some reason. I shouldn’t be, but I am. It’s like something is soothing me and letting me know it’s OK.”

“That’s funny. That’s the same way I felt when I met Chuck the first time. Seventeen-year-old girls do not run off with 40, even though I thought 30 at the time, year old men without some apprehension. I had none, or very, very little, if any. Instead I had a feeling of wellbeing. Of safety. Of security. That feeling has never wavered, even when I was afraid it was all a dream, I still felt safe and loved.”

“Wow. That makes sense. It helps explain why you are in his life in the first place. It’s beautiful that this could happen. Be careful Kitten, he looks like he’s getting close. Watch out.”

“MmmHmm. Mmmmglpglpmmmglp.” Jen was a trooper. Took it all and swallowed. Then came up and kissed Shirley. “Thanks, Mommy. I’m gonna go start breakfast. Thank you, Daddy.” She kissed me and bounded out.

“Wow,” Julie started, “that thing’s big when it’s small.”

“Thanks.” I grumped when I realized I was naked and really should cover up a bit. I quickly pulled the sheet up.

“Come on Jules. Let’s go get some coffee and leave the grouch alone.”

“You called me Jules.”

“I’m sorry, I’m bad about shortening and using nicknames.”

“No, it’s fine. Really. It’s what my little sister calls me. It’s fine. For you. Grouch can call me Miss Williams!!” They laughed and ran to the kitchen when I reached out to grab her.

The weekend went like that. We had breakfast, courtesy of our little pet and her wonderful scrambled eggs. How does she keep them so fluffy and still together? Then walked around the property. The girls wanted to shoot, so Julie went to her car to get her carry firearm. She came back with a Purple Kahr CW9 pistol. She told the girls she had purses which were specifically designed to keep it handy, and they were good quality purses to boot. Shirley especially went nuts when she heard Julie tell of some of the firearms these days that come in blue or pink as well. I think I’ll buy her a Kimber Bel-Air if she wants one. That’s the Kimber Micro 9 that’s a turquoise blue. Gorgeous, high quality weapon. We had fun, killed a few really menacingly terrible tin cans, and some rogue criminal targets, then went to clean up the weapons. And ourselves. I was taking them to town for dinner.

Julie didn’t have much to wear, having packed for a goof off weekend after the wedding. The girls found her a shift style peasant dress that was a little short on her but looked fantastic, especially with the taupe peep toe four-inch heels she wore yesterday. Absolutely lovely, and I told her so, thankfully AFTER Shirley did. That kept me in the clear. I did add that her legs were amazing and looked like they went all the way up to her armpits, which I got chastised for, lovingly, then both girls agreed with me to choruses of laughter. She wasn’t wearing hose, like the others were, but her legs were tanned, silky smooth, and toned. Beautiful legs.

I had Jen drive us in the blue car. With the SQ8 due next month she had pretty much taken it over. We went to an understated bar and grill type steak place we were probably overdressed for, but there was a dancefloor in the dining room area next door. The meals were great, them all having small filets and me a ribeye. We skipped dessert, then went across to dance. When the music started, it was nothing to see all four of us, in any combination of couples, dancing. My girls were totally at ease and comfortable dancing with each other, and Julie joined right in. We got some looks, but since we were switching around, no one made a big deal or anything ... Except this one jerk that was bothering Julie. She politely declined once, turned his offer down yet again, then he came back twice more. She had to refuse outright, then explain the facts of life. Some people! Sheeesh. We danced another set then headed out for home. And, who do we meet in the parking lot?? Shit for brains that can’t take no for an answer. He just wanted her phone number. Right!!

“If I give you a fake number, will you get mad and try to get even or take the hint and move on?” Julie asked him, standing about five feet in front of him.

“The first one. It would make me very unhappy. Hey, I’d be good for you, and you’re a doll. Come on, gimme your number.” He reached for her arm.

“OK! One.” She side kicked his knee and when he bent to hold it, “Two.” Used the side of her high heeled foot, thankfully for him not the heel, on the side of his head. “There, that’s part of my number. One. Two. You do NOT want to see the rest of it. Three will really hurt and four will kill you. Don’t even think of me in your nightmares, Shithead. I don’t like you. Come on, kids, let’s go.” And we left. Neat.

We were all still stunned a little at the display, but she carried on like it was a normal occurrence. “Chuck, I’m supposed to talk to you this weekend. I was going to do it over dinner, but your elven princess, ooops, sorry, Queen, and her pixie hand maiden distracted me. When we get home, I want to make you an offer.”

“I don’t think I’m going to like this.” I was getting a leery feeling.

“Yes, you will. Win-Win. You like that term. Take me home and ply me with liquor.”

“Ohh, cool. I pick bartender.” Jen was a hoot.

We got home and into the family room. “Jesus, Jules, you really laid into that guy.”

“Yeah, Shirley, he had that look, though. The one that says he doesn’t give up easy. They get obsessed. Won’t let go or take no for an answer. Actually, too stupid to learn. If I lived here, I would have learned more about him before that. Maybe I should have. Oh, that brings me to the other thing. Kitten, I’ll take a white wine if you have any open. Gin and tonic or Gin and seven if you don’t.”

“We do.”

“Thanks, Baby. Boss, Millie wants to retire. She’s afraid to because she doesn’t trust anyone around you, with one exception, and she’s afraid it may not work out. She needs to know whether it’s you that doesn’t like me, or you just thinking that I didn’t like you, or what the real dynamic is. If she can’t put me in the position, she’s not going to retire until she can find a replacement for herself. That is going to be a task. As it is, it’ll be six months turnover. I’d have to train a replacement, too.”

“What time is it?” I asked her.

A glance at her phone, then, “eleven. It’s not late for her, not on a Saturday. Here, use mine.” She thumbed the screen, then a little picture of Millie from her younger days, then handed it back, “It’s ringing.”

“Hi, it’s me. (Pause.) Yeah, she did. You sure? (Pause.) Can I keep you on a retainer in case she has any questions? (Pause.) Twenty a year for two years? (Pause.) Deal, but only one week, and that’s it. (Pause.) No. One vacation, one week. Only one. Final offer, period, but maybe two. Maybe. (Pause.) I know. You’ve said that before. (Pause.) OK, Millie. I’m going to miss you. (Pause.) I know. I meant at work. (Pause.) OK. (Pause.) Yeah, she’s fine. I thought she hated me. Go figure. (Pause.) OK, bye. Love you, too.” I thumbed it off.

“You’re hired. Find me a cute lawyer.” Three throw pillows hit me at the same time. My girls could shoot.

Sunday brought me making breakfast, much to my new PA’s amazement. Biscuits and gravy. Eggs if anybody wanted them. Over medium unless they cooked their own. That’s how I liked them. One thing I could never get right was ‘over easy’. Either the whites were runny or the yolks were too hard. I could rarely hit them both just right. Luckily for me, my wife and her Kitten weren’t picky and ate them the way I served them. Thankfully, now, so did my new PA.

Julie moved into the guest room for now. She was going to stay up here to get acquainted. We had six months until Millie turned 65, and she wasn’t retiring until then. Even from a distance, she and Julie would be like sisters until that time came, spending lots of time on the phone. Julie had lots to learn, but Millie assured me she already had most of what she needed in hand. I sent her out with Jen to the south mall to get her a few changes of clothes, and a swim suit, to hold her over.

As soon as they were down the driveway, my new wife and I stripped and began frolicking in the pool. My new wife is fun to frolic with. We played and splashed away for an hour or so, then climbed out to enjoy some sun. Oiling her up caused both of us to get a little frisky, and there we were, Shirley on top of me, gyrating her hips, Little Cecil cervix deep in her pussy, both enjoying ourselves when we heard a throat clear. Kitten and Julie standing there in bikinis. Wow, Julie had a killer body.

“Sorry, we must’ve lost track of time.” I said. Shirley didn’t get off, I mean she didn’t dismount. She kept small movements to keep us on the edge during the interaction. “Golly, Julie, don’t take this wrong, but you’re a very beautiful woman. You really look nice in that suit.”

“Thanks, Boss. Don’t worry, your cat said the same thing.”

“You got George to talk?”

“No, you big dufus. Jen. We were changing and I saw her tongue get hard. Scary. Cat, Kitten, same thing.” Giggle.

Shirley giggled, then said, “You ain’t seen nothin’. Baby, would you like to...” Jen interrupted Shirley.

“In a heartbeat.” She went to Julie, hugged her, kissed her on the lips, and pushed back lightly. “Julie, would you sit down for me for a minute or two.” She grabbed a cushion placing it on the ground at the end of the chaise, dropped to her knees, pulled the absolutely dumbstruck PA’s bottoms off, and dove in, licking her pussy to a climax to end all orgasms. Seems Julie squirts a little, too. Jen stayed licking and sucking on Julie’s pussy, licking her pucker, and trying to drive her tongue up inside her bottom. She came again, squirting a little on Jen’s face, then leaned back and collapsed. Jen patted her belly then came over to share a kiss and PA juice with her mistress and with me. Hmmm, Julie tastes good. “Thank you, Mommy. That was nice.”

“You’re welcome, Baby. Go kiss Miss Julie and bring her back to us.” Jen did, and they spent a minute or so making out.

“Thank you, Kitten. That was sublime. You are really talented.” They kissed some more. “Thanks. Shirley, would it be OK if I returned the favor?”

“Oh, my, yes, but you need to ask her. Remember, Baby’s not a prisoner here, she’s her own person, in every way. Well almost. We don’t want to test the theory, but it’s probable that our fearless leader won’t want her running around fucking other guys. We’ll have to see about that one.” She and Kitten both giggled, knowing full well no other man would ever be welcome in her rear end.

“Kitten, lay back, please.” Their eyes met, then Jen smiled like there was no tomorrow, and she kissed Julie again. Someone wanted to love her. To cherish her. To give her pleasure. Other than me, then Shirley, that had never happened. They had traded places, Julie worked her bottoms down, whistling at her little cocklette, then went right to town. She took the clitty in her mouth, then let her tongue come up under it and caress the taint, the pussy area. Jenny was in heaven. She was being made love to. Her hips wouldn’t stop. Julie’s head moved up and down with her. I heard squeals from Jen. It sounded like Julie was biting her, urging her on, then I saw Julie’s hands move. One went for a breast. Tweaking the nipple. Jen groaned, then squealed again. Then the other hand moved. Would she? Could she? She would, and she could, and she did. She rubbed her middle finger in the slobber she was making into Jen’s crack, then eased that finger slowly but surely right up Jen’s butt hole. Jen screamed, then came, right into Julie’s mouth.

Shirley nodded toward Julie’s ass and asked me if I wanted to clean her up when I was done. I nodded, but didn’t wait. I picked up my baby, and with her still on my cock, I moved to the ground behind Julie and stuck my head under her pussy. Shirley rubbed her back to steady her and soothe her, then I went to work with my tongue and let my mouth try to suck her entire pubis in. My wife was still churning me inside her, and now, with a beautiful bald pussy on my mouth and a little redheaded one on my cock, I couldn’t wait. Shirley couldn’t either. We both came together, then Julie came again and squirted in my mouth. When she came, she bit down on Baby’s little peter and jammed her finger in again, causing poor Jen to come again. That kid had comeback power. We were sated once again, so we just relaxed where we were. After several minutes of breathing control and ‘thank you’s all around, we took a dip in the pool, dried somewhat, and went in to shower.

After washing all the salt from the pool off, we were sitting in the family room. It was Sunday evening, and there was nothing anybody wanted or needed at that point, but Jen asked anyway if anyone wanted a drink. I asked if I could try one of the blue things. Julie agreed and asked for one, too, if it wasn’t too much trouble. Kitten asked her mistress if she’d like to split a Miami vice, getting a nod, so the bartender got to work. I had a clear schedule tomorrow, so after our cocktails, I went to lay down and get some rest. I wanted to use the day to mow and I could stay out of the girls’ way for a few hours, letting them bond. Wednesday, we were taking off for our honeymoon. Would Jen and Julie stay here, or go with? Did Shirley want us all going? I’d better get back up and go check.

They were still in the family room, talking about me, when I walked in. How could I tell? The room went dead silent when I walked in. “What’s the consensus? Does he live or does he perish at the hands of his maidens?” I asked.

“WHAT?!?!” at least two of them asked.

“Oh, sorry. I figured you were talking about me. I just walked in and the place went silent.”

“We were. Mommy was telling Miss Julie you have a cute butt. That’s about as serious as the conversation got. Mostly we were talking about Mommy’s and my sordid and fugly pasts.”

“That’s ugly.”

“Yep, that’s what I was telling her.” Laughter erupted.

I started in on them. “Well, I was laying there, lonely as all get out for the first time in what, months? And anyway, the honeymoon starts Wednesday. Who all is going? This is a new family and work dynamic, and I’m not quite sure which is which?”

“Oh, Chuckie was lonely. Honey, you were alone for a shorter time than the day you went to wash and put gas in the truck.” Shirley was teasing, gently.

“I know, but the truck was keeping me company.”

“Go talk to the pillow.” I cocked my eyebrow at my wife’s insubordinate pet. “Not the same thing?” I growled at her. “Ooops. Sorry.” I smiled, she giggled and ran from the room.

“The truck makes noise and plays music. You know, Holly Fields, Taylor Swift ... Music.”

“Oh, hang on, I’ll come sing to you. I love you.” And I loved her, even though she was still teasing me a little.

“Screw that. Bring the conversation to bed. We can make some decisions and you three can carry on like sisters all night, for all I care. I’d enjoy it actually. Oh, and I love you, too, Doll.” I left to go back to bed.

“OK, Honey. Julie, can you grab a couple waters for the bedroom. I’ll check the doors and lights.”

“Yeah, Sweetie. See you in your room.”

“Where’s Baby?”

“Right here, Shirley. I was just in the bathroom. I’m ready.” I heard that. I left the room, and she’s Jennifer again. This is so ... so ... dynamic.

They did all come in and sit Indian style on the bed, and we talked. The end results? Four for Belize, for a week or so. We, the company, owned the villa where we’d stay, and we, my little family, had it reserved for an extended stay, so no problems if we ran over. Two weeks until school starts. Plenty of time for fun, frolic, rinse, repeat, and go home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.