At the Pool - Cover

At the Pool

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wife and stranger have a mutual masterbation session

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The trip seemed to have passed so quickly and the next day was to be our last full day as we were leaving the day after.

The sun was up, and I went to the pool again, wondering if there was going to be a repeat of the previous day’s happenings.

Unfortunately, the pool was deserted but at least it meant that I could concentrate on catching up on my tan instead of a load of cum!

Just after one, Mike my husband rang, he told me that there would be some farewell drinks at the Hotel Plaza that night.

He told me that he’d meet me there as he’d be late owing to some urgent meetings and that I was to ask for Jo in suite 2001 at the hotel reception.

“Oh, and dress sexy” he said before hanging up.

I thought to myself that there was more to this than I was being told, especially with what had happened the previous days.

By mid-afternoon I had enough sun and went up to the room for a shower.

Dress sexy Mike had said!

In the shower I shaved my fanny, my slit and arse were totally bald and smooth.

Above my clit I trimmed my triangular bush a little, it looked so lewd when I flashed my knickers at strangers and they could see it poking out from the sides of my knickers.

Accidental flashes of course!

I had one outfit left that I hadn’t worn, and it was the sexiest of the lost, this was what I was going to wear.

My dress was a halter neck in navy blue, being halter neck meant no bra.

The dress stopped about 3” above my knees, so was respectable!

I had a matching set of navy blue stockings, suspender belt and sheer tiny knickers which covered my crack and little else.

This was finished off with a pair of 4” navy blue heels.

Even though I said it myself, I looked hot.

I ordered at taxi for 6pm as the Hotel Plaza was a good 30 minutes away.

The hotel was plush, well in fact very plush, proper 5 star.

At reception I asked the female receptionist for suite 2001 and Jo, saying that I was expected.

She answered me in perfect English saying, “Jo is on his way Ms Anna, please have a seat if you wish.”

She said that with a knowing look on her face which I didn’t understand.

I took a seat when I was approached by a young, couldn’t have been more than 16, black lad had his hand extended.

“You must be Ms Anna, I’m Jo, very pleased to meet you” he said.

He was dressed in white shirt and black trousers which looked baggy on him as he appeared to be extremely skinny.

I stood up and took his hand and introduced myself as Anna.

He was a little taller than me with a captivating broad smile and sparkling eyes.

“This way, there is a special lift for the penthouse suite” he said.

We entered a massive lift that was totally mirrored, except the floor thank god. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Jo was looking me over, difficult not to, given the mirrored surround, but he was.

The lift didn’t stop and went straight to the 20th floor.

We arrived, and the door opened direct into a massive suite, at the other side were floor to ceiling windows with a view across the city.

To the left was a bar and stools, then a few low tables and arm chairs with a couple of sofas on the other side.

Jesus, I’d been in restaurants smaller than this!

As we walked from the lift into the room, two old gentlemen rose from where they’d been sitting and came forward to introduce themselves.

One looked about 70-year-old, he was tall and thin with a mane if white hair, he was impeccably dressed in a dark suit, white shirt and tie.

“Good evening Anna, I’m Simon, very pleased to meet you” he said. Then turning slightly to his side, said “and this is Paul, my business partner.”

Paul was a lot shorter than Simon, he was also a lot fatter and bald!

He was also very well dressed.

“Pleased to meet you Anna, I’ve heard a lot about you” he said.

“Glass of Champagne Anna?” Simon asked.

I accepted and immediately Jo was at my side with a chilled glass of champers.

Simon offered me a seat.

I sat in a deep leather armchair in front of a low wooden coffee table, Simon and Paul sat in similar chairs on the other side of the table with another small table between them.

As I said the suite was enormous and there was a good 20 foot of space between us all.

Simon and Paul were both drinking red wine with a bottle on the small table between them.

Simon was asking how much I’d been enjoying my stay and what I’d been doing.

The chair was very deep and made my skirt ride up a bit, I was also sitting cross legged which showed off a bit of thigh, but nothing untoward.

I explained that I’d really enjoyed myself and had some wonderful food but had spent most time just enjoying the sun by the pool.

When I mentioned the pool, I noticed an exchange of glances between the two of them.

“Yes, we heard” Paul said.

What the fuck did he mean by that I thought.

“I see you got some colour, wish I’d been there” he continued.

Simon interrupted him “you can’t say that to a lady Paul!” he said.

“Well, Anna is a very attractive lady and I would have loved to have seen her in a bathing costume” Paul retorted.

The Champagne was going to my head and Jo had already filled my glass once!

I uncrossed and crossed my legs again, letting my skirt ride up a bit further.

I was also feeling a bit horny as looking directly at Paul I said “thanks, you would have appreciated it, I’ve been wearing a white bikini.”

“There Simon, Anna isn’t offended, are you Anna?”

Before I could respond, Jo was at my side, topping my glass up again.

As he reached forward to fill my glass I almost dropped it.

I mentioned that his trousers were baggy, no fucking wonder, he looked like he had a semi on and I could see the outline of his knob, fuck it almost reached his knee!

My eyes must have been on stalks and I could feel a tell-tale tingle in my fanny.

As Jo moved away I looked back towards Paul and Simon, “are you ok Anna, you look a bit flushed?” Simon asked.

The champagne had gone to my head as I uncrossed my legs very slowly giving both a view of my thighs above my stocking tops.

I then re crossed my legs making sure now that a good expanse of thigh was in show along with some stocking top.

I asked Simon what time the others were arriving, and he said probably in one hours’ time.

I then answered Paul’s earlier question, “Of course I’m not offended, it’s quite a compliment that you’d like to see me in a bikini, it’s a bit small though.”

Simon nearly choked on his wine when I said that, but Paul took the bait.

“How small Anna?” Paul asked.

“Oh, very Paul, the top barely covers my nipples and the bottoms are just a triangle covering my fanny” I continued.

By using the word fanny, I’d just upped the anti by about 300%!

“I like the attention I get from the guys at the pool, especially the old ones, I love teasing them” I continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.