My Name Is Ed - Cover

My Name Is Ed

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Chapter 54

It was almost midnight before the gym was empty. The day workers had stayed late, but not so late that we had to throw them out. They were all regulars, so they knew the rules.

“So Marge, how do you feel about a midnight breakfast, my treat,” I suggested.

“Well it is Friday night, and my daughter Sandy is at a sleep over. Why not?” she asked.

“Indeed,” I replied. “It might be best if you didn’t leave your car here. I’ll follow you to the Steak and Egg. It’s claim to fame is they are open 24/7.”

“You sure your girlfriend won’t mind?” Marge asked.

“Oh I’m sure she would, if this were a date. This is really just business,” I said with a laugh. “That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.”

“Okay, so which one the pot business, or the worm business?”she asked.

“Personal business,” I said with a smile. “Make sure no one hears you about the pot.”

“You really are a dog aren’t you?” she asked.

“Well, I’m certainly no saint,” I agreed.

“That’s a good thing cause I’m not a good catholic these days,” she said.

“That sounds promising,” I suggested.

“I’m not searching for a boyfriend. My husband and I are separated. Sandy and I live alone and I like it that way,” she explained.

“Maurine and I are just friends,” I explained.

“So you fuck all your friends?” she asked for shock value.

“Not all of them,” I said. “Just the women.”

“I have a feeling that Lucinda wouldn’t mind being one of your friends,” she said.

“We have to work together, so it’s never gonna happen.” I explained.

“Never say never,” Marge said. “I’ll tell you Ed I lived with Everette for over fifteen years. I said no to all the offers that came along. Now that he left me for a younger woman, I plan to start saying hell yes.”

“Again that sounds promising,” I suggested.

“There is a real good chance that Lucinda, Gerome, and I could come as a package,” she said.

“Huh?’ I asked.

“I kinda promised Lucinda that I would convince you to swing with us. That is if you asked me to fuck,” she explained. “I was pretty sure that you were interested. It’s just one of the things I’ve learning. You know how to read people.”

“What’s Sandy going to say?” I asked.

“Sandy is not going to know. At least not anytime soon,” she demanded.

“That’s an easy thing to promise,” I said. “Try new things in the twilight years keeps us young.”

“It’s one A M and the kids are already in a festive mood, so how about tonight?” she asked.

“Alright, but you drive. My piece of shit Hyundai will be safer here then your Buick,” I suggested. At the end of the short ride to the Hampton Inn. Marge called Lucinda from the parking lot.

“We are in the parking lot,” she said. She paused a minute or so, then added. “No it wasn’t difficult. So what’s your room number?

Marge turned to me and said, “Room 333, shall we go?”

“I wonder what you have gotten me into?” I asked.

“Right Ed, I twisted your arm. Anyway it’s called fun,” she said.

“I still don’t believe this. Is this some kind of gag?” I asked.

“No gag, I did promise Lucinda she could be first though. So I’ll have to make do with Gerome,” she said.

“I’m sure you can teach him something,” I suggested.

“I’m sure I can,” she said with a laugh.

By that time we were getting out of the Elevator on the third floor. I found room 333, then knocked. Gerome came to the door. He looked as uncomfortable as I felt. He and Lucinda had at least turned the lights down very low thank god.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.