My Name Is Ed
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

It was Friday night and I didn’t have to cancel my date with Maurine, but I did. I did it to spend the evening inside a sweaty old gym with a beautiful red head named Marge. Now I knew Marge’s red hair was real, because there were streaks of gray running through it. Not many, just enough to show that it was natural. Her hair color was not the only real thing about her. I could tell that her heavy breasts were real by the slight sag, even with the industrial strength bra.

She was carrying maybe thirty pounds of extra weight. It was the kind of weight life in general added to a woman in her middle ages. It was evenly distributed fortunately for her. Marge was close to fifty, but I was closer to sixty, so I still thought of her as a younger woman.

When I arrived with four hot dogs, all the way, she wasn’t in the gym yet. The dogs were from the doghouse restaurant. I chose that place, because I knew that it would drive Lucinda mad. I put the dogs and the two cans of root beer on the office desk.

“You two can leave anytime,” I said to Lucinda and Gerome. “I can manage till Marge gets here.”

“No you don’t. I’m going to warn her about you,” Gerome answered.

“Ain’t nothing to warn her about. I’m just here to make sure that your MMA thugs behave themselves,” I said.

“Like you could do that. You don’t have a chance in hell, if they get you in that ring,” Lucinda said.

“That’s why I won’t be in that ring, Period,” I said emphatically.

“Coward,” Gerome said with a slight edge to his voice.

“Yes and damned proud of it,” I said.

At that moment Lucinda separated us, metaphorically speaking, by informing us Marge had arrived. I opened the door of the office on the loft space above the gym. It had been the office area and storage rooms when it had been a furniture store, in it’s former reincarnation. Before it was a gym.

“Hey Marge come on up,” I shouted down the stairs to her.

She nodded her head and come up to meet me. “You did come. I wasn’t at all sure you would,” she informed me.

“Why would you think that? I asked.

“Friday is traditionally date night,” she said.

“Well we are going to lock the door at exactly midnight. That leaves plenty of time for a date,” I said.

“Yes it does,” she agreed. She said it as she removed her hoodie. The three of us got a good look at her pendulous breasts covered only by the gym’s tee shirt.

“So what do you think?” she asked as she turned.

“Now that is how those shirts are supposed to look,” I said. “I certainly hope Lucinda didn’t make you pay for that. You are best advertising possible.”

“Bullshit, but maybe after a few months of working out,” Marge said. “The job comes with a free membership.”

“Well a lot more husbands will be coming with their wives. I’m sure of that,” I said.

“Unless you plan on staying to watch me flirt with Marge, it’s time for you to go to dinner,” I said.

“I thought you would be in a cocktail dress,” Marge said to Lucinda.

“I got cold feet at the last minute. Gerome doesn’t like me showing off my leg,” Lucinda said. “I get all the attention. There is something about stainless steel that makes men horny.”

“Not me,” I said. “For me it’s your gorgeous body of yours.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.